Bommarito Nissan Ballwin

David Evers

Will Teske, Nissan Product Specialist, Bommarito Nissan Ballwin

Will Teske

July 16, 2017

"Great car, great sales experience"

- gearhead

Purchased a 2017 Nissan Murano Platinum from salesman Joe Caswell. He was a no nonsense salesman the really understood the product. The presentation at delivery was excellent. The overall experience at the dealership was superb from the time we walked thru the door.

Kyle Reinken
Joe Caswell

July 16, 2017

"Awesome Experience "

- MzLizz05

Joe was exceptional in my car buying experience. He responded to my telephone and email inquiries in a timely manner. Upon finally meeting Joe he seemed very organized and knowledgeable about the vehicle I was interested I purchasing. He worked extremely hard to get me the deal and car I wanted. He and Finance Manager, Steve were able to get mei in my 2017 Rogue at a good price and didn't try to undercut me with my trade in. I appreciate the excellent customer care. I'll be back for my next purchase.

Steve Emerson
Joe Caswell

July 13, 2017

"Car buying made easy!!"

- Carguy

The Service Department did a great job putting a pin stripe on my new car. They did it while we waited and it looks great. Carlos Lopez is a great salesman and Kyle Reinken made the financial part of buying a car easy. He answered all our questions and was very nice.

Kyle Reinken