Bommarito Volkswagen of Hazelwood

400 Brookes Drive, Hazelwood, Missouri 63042
Open Now 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Joe Grayson, VW Product Sales Specialist (Volkswagen Elite Certified), Bommarito Volkswagen of Hazelwood

Joe Grayson

VW Product Sales Specialist (Volkswagen Elite Certified)
Sorle Maaloo, Pre-Owned Internet Sales Manager, Bommarito Volkswagen of Hazelwood

Sorle Maaloo

Pre-Owned Internet Sales Manager
Paul  Carter, Finance Manager, Bommarito Volkswagen of Hazelwood

Paul Carter

Marc Gaby, Volkswagen Sales & Product Specialist, Bommarito Volkswagen of Hazelwood

Marc Gaby

Volkswagen Sales & Product Specialist

February 22, 2017

"Golf GTI"

- Matt Geringer

I have been searching for a new vehicle as I waited for my TDI to be purchased back by VW. After owning my Passat and enjoying the ride quality and styling of the vehicle I decided that I wanted to purchase another Volkswagen. For the past year I had been talking with Joe off and on about GTIs and other VW offerings. He was never pressing or pushy throughout this very long process of waiting for the right time that corresponded with my TDI turn in and purchasing a new vehicle. Always kind, courteous, and to the point - If i purchase another VW or from another Bommarito dealer I will be coming to talk to Joe.

February 05, 2017

"Volkswagon Passat"

- Carl B.

Joe answered all of our questions and gave a thorough review of all of the vehicle's electronic features before we left the dealership. Having not purchased a new car in some time this was a big help with all of the new upgrades. Great job! Nice experience! Carl B.

February 04, 2017

"Great Experience. "

- Bob G.

Chuck was great at helping me pick out a car and I went home with it. I WON'T buy another car except from him.

New 2014 Volkswagen Beetle, $27785

2014 Volkswagen Beetle

2015 Volkswagen Passat

• Saturday Service and Parts Hours 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
  • Body Shop / Collision Center