Brogan Cadillac Totowa

112 route 46 East,
Totowa, New Jersey 07512
Brogan Cadillac Totowa Info
About Brogan Cadillac Totowa

Thomas J. Brogan's work ethic brought him to the top of the country's list of salesmen in the 1920's. Starting as a demonstrator at E.A. Brown Auto Company, Inc. in Paterson, New Jersey, Tom diligently worked his way up to president of Brogan Cadillac-LaSalle Company. In 1922, he was honored as the country's leading salesman because of his hard work and volume of sales. In October of 1925, the success of Tom Brogan made it possible to devote a brand new 20,000 square-foot New Jersey facility to Cadillac. Brown-Brogan Cadillac Co. continued to grow and in 1927 Tom Brogan assumed sole ownership. That was the birth of a Brogan tradition that has continued to proudly service the community for 80 years. Let us introduce you to our staff, show you some of our special vehicle offers, and take you through our complete line of new and used inventory. We can help you find exactly what you are looking for.

About Brogan Cadillac Totowa

• Indoor Customer Parking
Speanie
5/22/2015

"Best Car Purchase!!!"

Thanks to Wil I am in the car I've always wanted and it looks great!!! Easiest person to work with and makes car shopping very layed back!! Thank you!!

LionelMessi
5/21/2015

"Very Impressed "

Wil Santos took excllent care of us. Very professional and highly knowledgeable. Got to make a good deal. Will definitely be looking for to coming back.

Sfishburne18
5/20/2015

"Great service, very patient "

Worked with Will, he was very polite, took his time and we was able to get a deal done in no time!

krys0927
5/06/2015

"great service."

Always top notch service. Barely ever need to lift a finger. Was locked out of my car and a tech picked me up from work and took me home- no questions asked

I dont remember the techs name who picked me up

patti452
5/04/2015

"Brogan CadillaceRoadside Service"

Got a flat tire while driving on the highway and called Roadside Assistance. Excellent service! Took less than an hour. Very pleased with the results.

TJaeg24
4/23/2015

"Walked in just to look. Left and came back that day!"

Recently just leased an SRX and so far my experience has been great. Mervin my sales rep listened to exactly what I was looking for and helped me get exactly what I wanted for great price. Getting married in just a few short months I walked in with a lease 4 months out not needing a car. He explained what great services come with a Cadillac and the family behind Brogan. He also introduced me to Ron who works in the service center. Both gentlemen know exactly what top service is. I, myself work where guest service is a top priority. Both these gentlemen are why I most likely will not lease from another dealership. Brogan is dedicated to customer service and I look forward to my time working with them.

GotanSRX!
4/01/2015

"Great deal, no pressure"

Chet is the best salesman I ever dealt with. He knows his product inside out and made sure that I got the exact vehicle I needed and then worked to make a deal possible

Les21
3/28/2015

"Tire Repair "

I had a slow leak in my tire and had to call Roadside Assistance. Service was outstanding! Torri the service technician arrived promptly, removed my tire, took it to the dealership and replaced it all without inconviencing me, and done in a timely manor. I would diffinitly recommend Brogan Cadillac of Totowa as I've always had exceptional service from day one when I purchased my car in 2013! From a happy Cadillac customer

Sal G
1/31/2015

"Wrong car delivered"

Went to Brogan looking for an AWD vehicle and settled for the SRX Picked up the vehicle a couple of days later and never realized the vehicle wasn't AWD as they all look the same especially to me having never owned a Cadillac. I figured out it was FWD(front wheel drive) when we had our first snow storm. I was upset then but I was certain the dealer would rectify the situation and get me the right model. WRONG again. The dealer WILL NOT exchange my car even though it was clearly their mistake Very stressful situation Only thing left to do is take Brogan Cadillac of Totowa NJ to court

Jay Miller
1/20/2015

"Great deal with low pressure"

Andrew Gonzalez worked with me to get a deal on my ATS that I couldn't be happier with. The paperwork phase with Mr. Asemacos was also quick and painless. I traded in a BMW and found the experience was good or better than when I purchased it.

Andrew Gonzalez