Brogan Cadillac Totowa

Service Consultant

February 07, 2017

"Outstanding Salesman/Dennis Sloyan"

- ccvita

Dennis Sloyan is an asset to Brogan Cadillac & his clients for his outstanding level of customer service. He is committed to his clients, his knowledge, level of integrity & respect is above any sales person. I highly recommend him & he assisted my mother in the purchase of her vehicle to the highest level. My family will buy future cars from Dennis at Brogan.

January 12, 2017

"Very welcoming great service "

- Elijah1

I had a good experience with the service this is my second vehicle purchasing from them and I had no complaints thanks Alex plus they ensure I can always call them for any questions

January 04, 2017

"My car sat for 10 days with no work being done"

- hungga123

I brought my car into this dealership 12/23/16 I picked my car back up on 1/4/17 with 0 work being done, the service manager did call me on 1/3/17 just to let me know he was not happy with my twitter post about the dealership, I will never ever bring my car back again for service.

New 2016 Cadillac Escalade, $94695