Brogan Cadillac Totowa

112 route 46 East,
Totowa, New Jersey 07512
Brogan Cadillac Totowa Info
About Brogan Cadillac Totowa

Thomas J. Brogan's work ethic brought him to the top of the country's list of salesmen in the 1920's. Starting as a demonstrator at E.A. Brown Auto Company, Inc. in Paterson, New Jersey, Tom diligently worked his way up to president of Brogan Cadillac-LaSalle Company. In 1922, he was honored as the country's leading salesman because of his hard work and volume of sales. In October of 1925, the success of Tom Brogan made it possible to devote a brand new 20,000 square-foot New Jersey facility to Cadillac. Brown-Brogan Cadillac Co. continued to grow and in 1927 Tom Brogan assumed sole ownership. That was the birth of a Brogan tradition that has continued to proudly service the community for 80 years. Let us introduce you to our staff, show you some of our special vehicle offers, and take you through our complete line of new and used inventory. We can help you find exactly what you are looking for.

About Brogan Cadillac Totowa

• Indoor Customer Parking
Les21
3/28/2015

"Tire Repair "

I had a slow leak in my tire and had to call Roadside Assistance. Service was outstanding! Torri the service technician arrived promptly, removed my tire, took it to the dealership and replaced it all without inconviencing me, and done in a timely manor. I would diffinitly recommend Brogan Cadillac of Totowa as I've always had exceptional service from day one when I purchased my car in 2013! From a happy Cadillac customer

Sal G
1/31/2015

"Wrong car delivered"

Went to Brogan looking for an AWD vehicle and settled for the SRX Picked up the vehicle a couple of days later and never realized the vehicle wasn't AWD as they all look the same especially to me having never owned a Cadillac. I figured out it was FWD(front wheel drive) when we had our first snow storm. I was upset then but I was certain the dealer would rectify the situation and get me the right model. WRONG again. The dealer WILL NOT exchange my car even though it was clearly their mistake Very stressful situation Only thing left to do is take Brogan Cadillac of Totowa NJ to court

Jay Miller
1/20/2015

"Great deal with low pressure"

Andrew Gonzalez worked with me to get a deal on my ATS that I couldn't be happier with. The paperwork phase with Mr. Asemacos was also quick and painless. I traded in a BMW and found the experience was good or better than when I purchased it.

Andrew Gonzalez

M
1/14/2015

"The Best Cadillac Dealer in NJ!"

Victor De La Rosa the Sales Rep who helped me with my new car was the BEST! Everybody from this dealership is very helpful and so friendly.

Victor de la Rosa

kbrennan1972
1/13/2015

"Excellent Service and Value - Best Dealer in NJ"

Cliff and his Finance team were impeccable from start to finish on my car deal for a New SRX truck! Coming from BMW for 8 years I was so impressed with Brogan's service level. This dealership beat out 3 other Cadillac dealerships in NJ! I wish I went to Cliff right away! I am so happy with my Cadillac SRX! The entire team and the Owners are fantastic! If you want the best experience with Cadillac - go see Cliff and the Brogan team today!

joanna9
1/06/2015

"saleman was excellent very knowledgeable"

I stopped in for a test drive on a CTS my lease is up soon I have a acura. The salesman Dennis Madigan knew all the features. did not try to push into a sale I told I was not ready. When I am ready I will go back to see Dennis and Brogan cadillac and I will lease a CTS. Joanna Pandelo

murraylberkowitz
1/05/2015

"How to enjoy buying a car, that's right I said "enjoy"!"

After years of torture in going through the car buying process, with each year the car industry promising to improve the system, finally, I found a car dealership and account executive that delivered on all of those unfulfilled hopes of purchasing a car and not feeling bruised, battered, and betrayed. All of the Internet services and Auto Nation's and other attempts at eliminating the ordeal of salesperson-customer haggle, break down somewhere along the way. Not so at Brogan. They found the formula. Hurrah for Brogan Cadillac and Cliff Beebe. From the first phone call, to the pickup of our new SRX today, Cliff and this dealership handled our transaction with total professionalism, flawless execution, and incredible customer service. If the car turns out to be half as good as this Brogan crew, I'll be a customer for as long as I can drive. I kept waiting to step on some land mine, but guess what: there weren't any. How about that! If you are ever in the market for a quality vehicle, and an even higher quality customer service experience, Brogan is the place to go to. I assume that with sales people like Cliff setting the standard, that the rest of the staff operate at the same high level that Cliff does, so while I would prefer to deal with Cliff in the future, I'd be more than willing to roll the dice on whomever the dealership assigned to my business. He would be a tough act to follow, but my bet is that the professionalism and customer service culture at Brogan exists across the board.

GTF
1/05/2015

"Professional, competitive and freindly new car sales transac"

Andrew Gonzalez, Gary Tursi and Mickey Asemacos made it a very pleasurable experience in purchasing a new 2015 Cadillac SRX. They were all extremely friendly, courteous and professional in putting a deal together that fit my budget. I have purchased/leased a lot of new vehicles in my lifetime and have to say this was the best experience by far. I highly recommend stopping by Brogan Cadillac if you are in the market for new car and want to deal with honest people.

Andrew Gonzalez

joesimonovich
12/31/2014

"First Cadillac Experience and it was Everything I Expected"

When I first went to Brogan Cadillac, I was considering purchasing a 2015 CTS, but planning on still comparing to the Mercedes C-Class. After one visit, it was clear the CTS was the only choice. My experience at Brogan was also top notch from Wil Santos in sales to Mickey in financing, they made the process of buying a car pleasurable as opposed to a stressful experience. This was a dealer experience I would recommend to anyone.

Wil Santos

None
12/23/2014

"Very happy"

Andrew was a very nice and polite young man. All questions were answered. He was able to show me how to use the truck. He is going to go far as a salesman.

Mr.Andrew Gonzalez