Brogan Cadillac Totowa

112 route 46 East,
Totowa, New Jersey 07512
Brogan Cadillac Totowa Info
About Brogan Cadillac Totowa

Thomas J. Brogan's work ethic brought him to the top of the country's list of salesmen in the 1920's. Starting as a demonstrator at E.A. Brown Auto Company, Inc. in Paterson, New Jersey, Tom diligently worked his way up to president of Brogan Cadillac-LaSalle Company. In 1922, he was honored as the country's leading salesman because of his hard work and volume of sales. In October of 1925, the success of Tom Brogan made it possible to devote a brand new 20,000 square-foot New Jersey facility to Cadillac. Brown-Brogan Cadillac Co. continued to grow and in 1927 Tom Brogan assumed sole ownership. That was the birth of a Brogan tradition that has continued to proudly service the community for 80 years. Let us introduce you to our staff, show you some of our special vehicle offers, and take you through our complete line of new and used inventory. We can help you find exactly what you are looking for.

About Brogan Cadillac Totowa

• Indoor Customer Parking
PZM1
2/06/2016

"A Professional and dare i say enjoyable shopping experience."

I would like to thank Adam Gabriela and also Cliff Beebe who i first initiated e-mail contact with, and expressed interest in a late model used car which was featured on there website. All conversations either e-mail and telephone where professional and polite. I then visited Brogan Cadillac and Cliff introduced me to Adam and we test drove and discussed the vehicle in depth and he was very personable and informed. We soon agreed on a price and all manners of the deal including the finance dept securing me a better rate of financing then my own bank. The car was delivered clean and detailed and small requests to finalize the transaction where taken care of. Thanks once again to Adam Gabriela and Brogan Cadillac for a easy going and enjoyable stress free experience.

jewel
2/01/2016

"My Experience was wonderful"

Our experience with Brogan was as good as when I bought my first Caddy with you in 2008 Very professional with no pressure to buy

lysa45
1/31/2016

"Dennis Sloyan was Amazing and Super Friendly!"

We just leased a 2016 SRX. Dennis Sloyan was amazing throughout the process. He took his time to explain all the details and options, and answered all of our questions thoroughly. I would definitely recommend Dennis Sloyan and Brogan Cadillac.

Car Guy Rich
1/23/2016

"Excellent car buying experience with Adam"

My intent upon arriving at Brogan was to simply look at options for an SUV in my price range. Adam G greeted me and treated me with respect and high customer service focus, even though I said I was only looking. He asked great questions to focus in on what I wanted and walked me to the 2009 Escalade that I ended up buying. Throughout the purchase process Adam professionally answered my questions. At the time of pickup, Adam spent a significant amount of time with me explaining all the features and buttons on the SUV. He demonstrated extensive knowledge about vehicles and mechanics, that when combined with his great personality made my buying experience exceptional.

KathyD08
1/19/2016

"Very satisfied with Dennis Sloyan and Brogan"

I recently leased a 2016 SRX. This was the fourth vehicle that I leased or bought from Dennis Sloyan, first from Brogan. The vehicle is great and I highly recommend the product, no complaints at all. Dennis is wonderful. He knows the product thoroughly and has always taken the time to make sure that I have all the information that I need about the vehicle and my options while also being efficient and respecting my time. It is a pleasure to deal with someone who is friendly, honest and understands the words "customer service". Thank you Dennis! This was my first time at Brogan and I was impressed by the facilities and the friendly professionalism as well. They made the process of leasing a new vehicle as "painless" as possible! I would not hesitate to recommend both Dennis Sloyan and Brogan to anyone in the market for a Cadillac.

Lorkowski
1/13/2016

"Knowledgeable, friendly"

Adam was great to deal with. Stayed late to help us pick up our new car and stood in the cold while explaining all the features since we had filled up the car with people! Very knowledgeable about cars, which I appreciate.

Wes2016
1/13/2016

"Cadillac SRX"

I had a great experience at Brogan. Adam was extremely helpful and informative. Even though it was late and the showroom had already closed he took the time to go over every single feature of the car and made sure I was comfortable with it all. I walked in at around 7:30pm on a weeknight and dove out a few hours later with a new car. It was as easy a car buying experience as I have ever had.

Adam Gabriela

DMSnider
12/31/2015

"Ask for Dennis Sloyan"

Dennis made my leasing experience stress free and exceeded my expectation. Dennis exemplified the service and experience you expect from Cadillac. He took his time to explain all the features of the vehicle and did whatever it took to get me in the new car at the price point I was looking for. Big thanks to Dennis Sloyan and Rakesh for all their help.

jim10321
12/30/2015

"excellent customer service"

My first interaction was with Cliff Bebee. He was informative and quickly arranged for a meeting to get me the car I wanted. Dennis Sloyan was the salesperson who ultimately sold me on the cadillac. To me Brogan Cadillac is the crown jewel of the cadillac dealerships and both Dennis Sloyan and Cliff Bebee exemplify what Cadillac is all about. Attention to detail, knowledgeable and commitment to my needs are what makes Dennis and Cliff the best team I have ever worked with and I have purchased many vehicles over my lifetime. My hat is off the both of them and to cadillac.

dennis slogan, cliff bebee

JosephSr69
12/16/2015

"Cadillac xts4 "

Brogan Cadillac was overall experience very pleasant. Dennis was a very helpful explaininging the features of my new car.I would recommend the dealership to friends and family Thank You Joseph Rucereto

Dennis Slojon