Certified Benz and Beemer

Howard "Howie" Kulman

SALES

"Good Job Howie"

- YJeep

Howie was great, I called to see if the vehicle was still in inventory he not only check the computer but personally walked over to see the car himself. I told him what time I was going to go look at it and he had the car ready to go for a test drive. He was helpful and Dustin Johnson in finance made the process quick.

Howard "Howie" Kulman
Dustin Johnson

June 23, 2017

"Very Happy and Convenient"

- lgarnet317

I just purchased my car yesterday and I am so happy. This process was extremely easy. I worked via phone and online with Andrew Manahl and Travis Walters. My schedule prohibited me from getting to the dealership in person. I told them what i wanted and what my budget was and within 48 hours I now own my dream car. They even brought the car to me at work to view! They were completely transparent and honest. They explained everything in detail and even after the sale have responded quickly to any questions I have had. I am very grateful I was referred to them and I would highly recommend reaching out to Andy if you need a car. It is a very low pressure sales approach unlike any other dealership I have been to. Thank you guys!

Andy Manahl
Travis Walters

June 23, 2017

"Excellent and straightforward purchase."

- LittleVik

Naimul "Q" made the sale straightforward and a lost faster than we had expected. There was nothing hidden or unexpected, and he even mailed us the vehicle's manual as promised a few days later.

Naimul "Que" Sadeque