Certified Benz and Beemer

Internet Manager
Andy Manahl, Sales, Certified Benz and Beemer

Andy Manahl

January 21, 2017

"Happy birthday to me, got my teenage dream car!!!"

- Gigi

I had been car shopping for a week and finally chose a model and was in Scottsdale at a different car dealer. That car was beaten on so I checked the internet and found an even better model, newer and less mileage at CBB and had the pleasure of dealing with Q. With less than an hour's advance notice he had "my" car ready for a test drive, something several other dealers with more prep time could not or would not do. Love at first sight/drive and we made the deal that night. Q is as enthusiastic a car lover as I am and was so professional, knowledgeable and went out of his way to be accommodating. In fact he even came in on his day off to go over all my car's features and personally detail it on a very rainy day, knowing as soon as I left the car would get poured on!! My husband HATES car shopping but he loved being at CBB. The inventory is incredible, too many beautiful cars to choose from and they are all in mint condition. If I didn't know the car I bought was a 2009 I'd swear it was new, it is just perfect! Travis in financing is also very professional and got the financing done quickly and took the time to get me the best rate and warranty. I am a first timer at CBB turned "life-timer." Of the 3 car purchases I have made this was truly top notch.

January 21, 2017

"Second Purchase and Happy "

- NANCY

This was my second purchase with a trade in and everything was done on line and long distance. Could not be happier with the service and professionalism that Jamie Herbranson offered. I am very happy with my car and the transaction.

January 20, 2017

"Back to Back to Back!!!"

- marcosbbq

This is my 3rd purchase at Certified Benz and Beemer. Chris Nall, Chris Barone, and Tracey Weaver are very easy to work with; I will be back soon for my 4th purchase! Thanks!!!

New 2008 BMW 1 Series, $24439