Certified Benz and Beemer

6725 E McDowell Rd,
Scottsdale, Arizona 85257
Certified Benz and Beemer Info
About Certified Benz and Beemer

Welcome to Certified Benz & Beemer. We specialize in selling the highest quality Certified pre-owned vehicles at the lowest possible prices. Our belief is that every customer should get a price they can agree to easily.

About Certified Benz and Beemer Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

2,271 Dealership Reviews
Carley

"Amazing "

This was my first time buying a car and they made the process simple and pain less. I love their no haggle philosophy! Makes the car buying experience enjoyable!!

Yvonne

"Great experience "

Got a great car and Rich was very patient and knowledgable and I really appreciated that because I wasn't sure what kind of car I wanted

nmills

"BMW 3 series"

Frank Blackwell was very professional and helped getting my car very easy. He helped me narrow down to the car I wanted the most. Rocio in the financial office was very amazing at explaining all the details as well. Overall it was a great experience and it was easy getting everything together.

MitchR
4/17/2015

"Impressive Dealership with a Focus on Customer Service"

After a considerable amount of research on line I began to look for an auto that would match my need. I found a car at Certified Benz and Beemer and began working with Rich Kirch to make the deal happen. I drove to the dealership to look at the car and was VERY impressed with the support Rich gave me in my quest to find the "right" auto. I went back home to review my day with my wife and we decided that the car I wanted was just not within our budget so I called Rich back to advise him of our decision. He asked me if I was looking just for a Beemer or was I open to looking at a Mercedes Benz that had just come into their dealership via trade. I told him I was open to the Mercedes and would be in tomorrow to look at it. Rich said that the vehicle was so clean and low mileage that it would probably be sold that day if I didn't make a commitment and place a deposit to hold the vehicle overnight. I am certainly glad that I listened to Rich and did as he requested. Although Rich was to be off the next day he assured me that he would come in to show the car and assist us with a test drive. My wife and I showed up at the dealership the next day and purchased the vehicle. I was so impressed with the number of low mileage and make of autos Certified Benz and Beemer had on hand that I took my wife on a tour to see the inventory of high end vehicles that the dealership had for customers to view. Rich Kirch was indeed a joy to work with and his focus on presenting us with a purchase experience that we would remember. We will most certainly talk about our experience with our friends and neighbors or anyone else who want to know where we purchased our Mercedes Benz. Our Mercedes is so beautiful that I know I will be asked where I purchased the vehicle and with whom I had worked as a salesperson. I will be happy to tell them to see Rich Kirch at Certified Benz and Beemer for a no pressure buying experience at a dealership that has the right auto to meet their want/needs.

JJ1234
4/16/2015

"Review of my car purchase"

Found the dealer to be direct and to the point when we negotiated my trade in car value. I felt like their price of the vehicle was transparent with no hidden fees. The sales representative, Frank Blackwell, was great in his ability to get the correct information and maintain consistent followup with me.

First Time Mercedes Buyer
4/16/2015

"Painless Process and Even Fun"

Certified Benz & Beemer has many many beautiful and spotless high-end pre-owned cars. We went in "just to look" and ended up buying a 2012 Mercedes SUV last Sunday. Jeff Hallenbeck was our salesperson and was great to work with. He was very friendly, informative and down to earth. Everyone at CBB was also very accommodating about finding a way to close this spur of the moment deal on a Sunday. The paperwork process was smooth as well as brief. On past car buying occasions, I have left feeling exhausted from the battle, and invariably, cheated as well! Not so this time. Jeff was available but did not hover, and there were no high-pressure sales tactics. However, after three days of ownership and driving it only twice, my new car's battery died. I contacted Jeff and he immediately offered to replace the battery if needed. This gesture is going a long way to maintain the positive feelings I had toward the dealership when I drove off the lot. I will update this review with any significant new developments on this issue.

marines267

"2008 red corvette "

i went in to look at a 2013 corvette it turned out to be a automatic but the sales person that was helping me said they had a 2008 red one setting in the back that they haven't got put out in the lot yet. so we went back and checked it out long story short i loved the car test drove the car and loved it even more and ended up driving the car home. i got a 4.19% rate the next day the finance lady called me and said she was able to get me a better rate and i needed to come resign the contract she got me 2.49% rate her name was tracey i wanted to kiss her. overall very good experiance

Azlittleflowerz

"Fun and inviting..."

This is the third vehicle I have purchased from Certified Benz Beamer, and clearly not the last. What made this experience unique would be working with Chris Noll along with Chris Reyes. Both Chris's are clearly so knowledgeable in the field,they go out of their way to answer every question and make you feel secure with the choices you are making.

Heidi215

"Car buying made simple"

Very impressed by the simplicity and professionalism at CBB. Travis was a pleasure to work with both over the phone and jn person. The remaining staff were punctual, friendly and informative. Hands down the best car vying experience I've ever had. Thank you!

waltm
4/14/2015

"Tyson gave me great service!"

I've owned 7 BMWs' during my life and have most of them serviced at the BMW dealerships. The last couple of times they gave me firm bids, only to call with additional work that they said was needed. Not a problem the first time it happened, but it bothered me when it became a trend...this was after they had looked at the car and gave me a firm quote, I wasn't happy. I started looking for alternative service for my car and there were good reviews for Certified Benz and Beemer, so I dropped by their Service Department and talked with Tyson Muse. I explained my position and he agreed. Tyson had the car analyzed and gave me a quote, which included some work that might be needed once they had it apart. I agreed, and left the car with them. Making a short story long...when I picked up the car...it ran like new...and Tyson got it back to me...Under the bid by $480...as some of the work was NOT needed once they got it apart. Needless to say, I will be a return customer...I give them five stars out of five stars for service, quality of workmanship, and prompt execution...and six stars for honesty. If I were the owner of Certified Benz...I'd remember Tyson around Christmas...cause he knows how to treat customers!!!

1 - 10 of 2,271 results