Certified Benz and Beemer

2016 Lifetime Reviews

Call
Certified Benz and Beemer Info
About Certified Benz and Beemer

Welcome to Certified Benz & Beemer. We specialize in selling the highest quality Certified pre-owned vehicles at the lowest possible prices. Our belief is that every customer should get a price they can agree to easily.

About Certified Benz and Beemer Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

2016 Dealership Reviews
Trumpetman
12/21/2014

"With out a doubt the best dealership I've ever worked with!"

I have purchased over 25 vehicles in my life and have always dreaded going and haggling with car dealers. I must say in all my years of car buying this has been the best experience I have ever had. I gave Berrin Biggot my information and expressed to him the automobile that I wanted and with in 24 hrs. was driving home in my dream car, a bright red Corvette! When its time to purchase another auto I will go back to Certified Benz and Beamer to find it. They are the best!!!

AnnieG
12/20/2014

"World Class Service!"

I am thankful for the entire CBS family and all of their help. They made my buying experience fun and painless and I couldn't be more satisfied! Thanks again, I will be back!

Jazzie
12/20/2014

"A Joyful and Fun Experience - Buying my Mercedes "

I can't remember when buying a car was this easy or this much fun! From the first moment I found my little dream car online until I was handed the keys and drove it home, it was the neatest car buying experience ever!!! Lucky for me the dealership just happened to be only a few minutes away from where I live. But still, I was determined to take full advantage of the online buying experience. The pictures online were beautiful and I had been looking for an SL500 convertible that would be a really fun car to own and drive. The red color was just perfect and it looked to be in really good condition. I decided to give them a call. I really did strike gold when Tony DeCeasare answered. He was so friendly and professional and helpful. I didn't want to go see it until I knew more about it. Tony didn't even get frustrated with me. He told me he would go take a look at the car and let me know his opinion of it. Bear in mind that I had no idea how large a dealership this was at the time. It is huge. But Tony didn't mind walking as far as needed to help me. And he didn't know me. I was just someone on the phone. But he acted like I was a long lost friend and he couldn't have been more personable. Tony gave me a very good and honest description of the car. In detail he described the paint job, the interior, the tires, the top, the way it started and how the engine sounded. Then he gave me his own honest opinion of the car. And it sounded just like what I had been looking for. What he didn't give me was any kind of pressure or BS. He didn't even pressure me to come in and see it. He was just nice and friendly and highy professional. I took a few days to think about it. Still no pressure. Then I went in to see it late one evening. Tony wasn't there that day so he told me to speak with his manager, Peter. Peter was just wonderful and again no pressure. I didn't drive it while I was there. But I looked it over and started the engine. I was really impressed with the overall condition of the car. It was beautiful! Still I wanted to think about it. The next day or so Tony left me a voice mail asking me how I had liked it and if he could answer any questions. My main question was could I see the Carfax. Tony didn't insult me by telling me I coykd have found it right there online. He immediately had it emailed to me so I could know as much about the history of the car as possible. After that I decided it was time to drive it. It was the most fun test drive ever. I'm not sure Tony would say the same but it was for me. The car drove like a dream and everything Tony told me about it was true. The next day I told him I wanted it. Tony introduced me to Mo, the finance director, and after a few minutes it was a done deal. I can't recommend this dealership or Tony DeCeasare any higher. Seriously! They treated me like royalty when I was buying a classic model vehicle. And the 30 day warranty also helped with my comfort level. I will never buy from anyone other than CBB. It was the best buying experience ever!!! Thanks to Tony for giving me the confidence that I was doing the right thing and for being so patient with me while I made up my mind. All my friends and family here can't believe what an awesome deal I got! Wishing everyone at Certified Benz Beamer a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! XOXOX Jazziette Devereaux. Scottsdale, Arizona

BMW Experience
12/18/2014

"BMW Experience"

I talked to Andy on the phone from Colorado. He guided me through the options. He picked me up at the airport on my trip to Scottsdale. Always polite and helpful. A great car buying experience. Thanks.

veracudda
12/18/2014

"Great Experience!"

Danny, Andy, and Dustin are awesome! I have purchased a lot of cars in my time, and this was the smoothest experience by far. I highly recommend CBB!

kimbysize

"Wow what selections!"

After car shopping for a week or so.. I finally made my last stop.. Glad I did.. The inventory these guys have is amazing.. I was working with one of the salesman there and it was extremely no pressure... I was amazed at the friendly, no pressure experience.. I will be in next week to this dealership to make a purchase!

DMDH

"Great Experience!"

Thanks to Andy for a great car buying experience. This was my first trip to CBB and I was very impressed with the selection and the friendly staff. I would definitely buy from them again.

Chet

"Letter of appreciation"

Thanks to everyone that we delt with at Benz and Beemer especially Jim Beryer. He went the extra mile to assure that we were satisfied. Thanks again Jim

SarahHaaser1
12/16/2014

"Amazing"

This was my first time going through a dealership to buy a car and it was an amazing experience. Danny is by far the nicest person I've ever met. He got me everything I wanted and got me $500 more than I wanted on my trade in. He knew exactly what I wanted and everything I needed. He exceeded my expectations and was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. He wasn't a typical sales person who just wants commission. He genuinely cares about customers. Everybody at the dealership was extremely respectful and friendly.

hsneal06
12/16/2014

"Most Relaxed and Hassle Free Car Buying Experience...Ever."

This was easily the most relaxed and hassle free car buying experience. This was our first time buying from CBB, but it will definitely not be the last.

1 - 10 of 2016 results