Certified Benz and Beemer

Certified Benz and Beemer
Call
Certified Benz and Beemer Info
About Certified Benz and Beemer

Welcome to Certified Benz & Beemer. We specialize in selling the highest quality Certified pre-owned vehicles at the lowest possible prices. Our belief is that every customer should get a price they can agree to easily.

About Certified Benz and Beemer Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

"Nice cars, nice sales rep. Little else."

I found a great car, and Jamie was great to work with, however my car was sold to me with completely bald rear tires, which I noticed just prior to purchase. A manager (Lee) offered to sell them to me at dealer cost but in my opinion (and many dealer's) a car should never leave a lot with bald tires, especially on the rear, as it is hazardous. I wouldn't have even test drove it in that condition if I had noticed it right away! I was mis-quoted dealer cost as $625 a tire by Maurice (who was very pleasant on the phone) and after an email exchange with Jack Schneider I was quoted $325 a tire (much more fair, but could still be found cheaper elsewhere). The dealership claims they offer a "low-pressure" and "no-haggle" experienced based on the fact they sell "fair market value" priced cars, and I agree they weren't insanely inflated prices, however they WILL low-ball you tremendously on your trade-in. When Jamie was unavailable, Rich was no help whatsoever and wasted over an hour of our weekend, until Peter stepped in to play "good cop" and, surprise, haggle with us to a slightly more fair trade-in value. Tracey in finance was nice, but I had to keep calling her to get an update on the financing process, and had to slip in the obligatory arbitration clause and its opportunity to give up your legal rights (more and more standard at every dealership) CAVEAT EMPTOR. Really the only good parts of this status-quo used car buying debacle was, again, Jamie, our sales rep, and the car itself. Jamie actually WAS no-pressure, friendly, took his time showing us recommendations based on what we were looking for, and followed up with us afterward. For those reasons alone would I recommend this dealership, because it's *always* a pain buying any car, no matter how they make it sound.

"First purchase from a dealer."

Went in to buy a 2008 Scion xB today. Was my first time purchasing a car from a dealer and I must say it was a good experience. Jim Beyer was incredibly professional and straightforward and no haggling. Gave me no problems whatsoever. Was in and out in about an hour with my new car. I would Highly recommend them when purchasing a vehicle, new or used.

"Great Experience"

I never thought I would buy a used car over the internet, without seeing it in person. But I just did and it was great - From the beginning Bobby was clear and quick to respond - before, and, more important, after the deal was made. He answered all my requests and made the deal very easy.

"Great Experience"

I highly recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a large selection, and friendly low-pressure customer service. I had been saving up for years to buy a new car so it really meant a lot to find something that I loved. I had been shopping around, but hadn’t had any luck with other dealers. After test driving a couple of cars at Certified Benz & Beemer I chose a beautiful BMW that was in good shape with low milage. Danny, my salesman, was great throughout the whole process. I can not say enough great things about him and everyone else that works at Certified Benz & Beemer. Thank you.

"No haagle car buying"

Jamie was a very nice/friendly salesman. He wasn't pushy at all in making my decision and very patient in showing me all the possible cars to consider. He made the car buying process much more relaxed and stress-free. I would definitely consider buying from Jamie in the future. He went above and beyond to go out of his way to assist me and was very attentive to me needs.

"Nice and easy - like it should be..."

I have to say that I don't think I've ever had an easier time selecting a vehicle. Andy and Trevor helped me identify what vehicles would fit the profile and requests I had given them and they were extremely in helping me select the right vehicle that was well within my budget range. Their 10 day trade-in guarantee allowed me to select something else if I wasn't happy with my initial selection so that made it easy for me to move forward right away without worrying about getting stuck with something that wasn't right for me.. I normally keep my vehicles for at least a few years and it's an important purchase decision that I have to feel good about. Certified was easy to work with and they had a ton of financing options. They even got me a lower interest rate than what was originally quoted. It's been a long time since someone exceeded my expectations in any business. I was referred by a friend and know I know why. I've NEVER referred anyone to any dealership but highly recommend this company since they are straightforward, easy to deal with and don't play games with the purchase process. How refreshing to finally find a dealership that instead of just trying to "sell me a car", focused on making sure they understood what I wanted and what my budget was and then helped me find the right fit. Thanks to the whole CBB team for a job well done! Mark

"WOW What A Great Experience!!!"

I called Certified Benz and Beamer and made an appointment with Jim Beyer to test drive the 2006 BMW 650i when my son called and said that he was broke down and that he had his baby with him. I went over and fixed his car and got on my way to the dealer. It was 15 minutes before closing when I arrived, Gary Gordon went out of his way to help out. He still took the time to show me every aspect of the car and never hurried me at all. I told him that i LOVED the car and would be back on Saturday to pick it up if it was still there. I called Saturday morning and Gary wasn't there but Jim Beyer was and he took over where Gary Gordon left off. He had the car ready to show and while I was out test driving he had my trade appraised and when I got back we made the deal and I was out the door in under a HALF hour. Peter Williams gave me a deal that I could pass up and was a super great guy to work with . Dustin Johnson worked magic in getting all the paperwork done. I had very little time but they all worked very hard together and got the deal done. I am now A PROUD owner of that 2007 BMW650i and couldn't be happier. Thank you to all of these Gentleman GREAT WORK!!!

"Quick and Easy"

Looking for a new vehicle can be a very trying experience. At Certified Benz & Beemer it just seemed to go so smoothly. I contacted them over the internet and Matt got back with me right away. We set an appointment and Matt had the vehicle gassed up and ready to take on a test drive. Matt knows a lot about Mercedes Benz and I was very pleased with all the information he gave me about the car. If you want a very nice car then you need to go to Certified Benz & Beemer and see Matt of course.

"Danny and CBB...Amazing"

I went into Certified Benz and Beemer knowing that it was going to be a tough job finding a vehicle. I had been to other dealerships that all seem to be a bunch of liars and cheats. I talked to Danny on the phone before coming down. He said he would have the BMW I was looking for clean and ready for me to look at. To my surprise it was just that. The car looked great as promised, the price was right where I needed to be and the whole process of financing was quick and painless. Thank you Danny for being the great guy that you are, and thank you Certified for be so honest an straight forward. There is nowhere else to go if you want a great car.

"Awesome Experience"

Andy was awesome, loved working with him! In fact everyone I ran into at the dealership was awesome. I would definitely recommend this car dealership to everyone.

Danny Quintana