Certified Benz and Beemer

6725 E McDowell Rd,
Scottsdale, Arizona 85257
Certified Benz and Beemer Info
About Certified Benz and Beemer

Welcome to Certified Benz & Beemer. We specialize in selling the highest quality Certified pre-owned vehicles at the lowest possible prices. Our belief is that every customer should get a price they can agree to easily.

About Certified Benz and Beemer Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

2,515 Dealership Reviews
ElchinoPhil
8/04/2015

"Unexpected Excellent Experience"

I found a beautiful ML350 with low miles, priced to sell and in great condition. I worked with Rich Kirch when I arrived onsite. I was surprised by appear of the dealership. It looked like a huge big corporate dealership except all the beautiful cars on the lot were used but they looked all brand new. You can tell they take pride in making sure every vehicle is greatly detailed and all components are in working order. I test drove the SUV, asked a few questions about the condition, car fax and any missing equipment. Rich quickly addressed all my questions and concerns and we proceed to finance. My finance person was Ricio and she was awesome. She made the finance process painless and no pressure to purchase any additional warranties. I did op for the GAP because it saved me in the past. Overall, I love this dealership. If your in the market for a used car, this is the place!. They even have a 3 day exchange policy where you can return the car no questions asked. How many used car dealerships you know do that? NONE!

Munds Park Bill

"Excellent Experience"

Phillip Mattice was a consummate professional. He was diligent , followed up and provided great service. The car I selected is great looking and I feel I got a great value .

armstrong49
8/03/2015

"First time buyer-No pressure "

I had just came to look , never dreamed I would drive away with my first MB . My friend recommended I visit CBB , and I'll recommend my friends visit also! I'm very satisfied.

devil975j
8/03/2015

"Prompt Service - No Pressure Sales "

I recently purchased my third vehicle from this dealer. The previous sales associated I had worked with recently took a different job. I worked this time with Andy Manahl. What a pleasurable and easy process that was. Andy is very knowledgeable and worked promptly to get me the best deal without any painstaking back and forth negotiation. I'd recommend this dealer and Andy for anyone looking to purchase a luxury automobile.

bemar123
8/02/2015

"CBB Is a great car Dealership"

We were looking for a specific car and Travis helped to define what we were looking for by offering all of the options CBB could offer. However, in the end we did not find the car we were seeking but will return to CBB in the future when purchasing our next car. These guys are no pressure and very knowledgeable when it comes to BMW's. Will recommend these guys to all I know. Rick L.

DMVargas

"TX loving CBB"

We went just to look at a car on a Sunday and ended up leaving with an awesome car. Junior helped us with the sale of the car and is great at his job! We also spoke with Mo and Chris and they went above and beyond to make our purchase easy and get on the road completely satisfied. Our car needed a couple of things and Chris made sure that everything was done to our likings. With the huge and amazing selection of cars we have decided that CBB is now our place ! The person that helped us was Danny Q JUNIOR! He doesn't have a check box :/

plummernw

"service"

Service was timely, thorough and fair. The Acura was an older model where the cruise control was inoperable. It wasn't repaired because the required parts were no longer available.

ryan in service

MichaelW77
8/01/2015

"Excellent!!"

I came in about a month ago looking for a new car of course, and not one place had the service of Certified Benz & Beemer, they don't push you into buying anything you don't want, there service saved me hours ! They worked in a fast and professional manner.. Unfortunately I totaled the car before my first payment, and without a doubt CBB was the first place I looked into and it was excellent once again , Jim & As well as Andy came to my service and helped me out with another great deal ! A big thanks to Jim & Andy.

Carnitas2112
7/31/2015

"i get it!"

i was a little apprehensive when Jeff told me they don't negotiate Once he showed me their process and how they price their cars, I'm a believer. The documentation they had to justify the price was a breath of fresh air. I have to say it was actually fun! Thanks Jeff and the team at Certified Benz and Beemer. I will definitely recommend Jeff to my friends and family!!

WilliamWu
7/31/2015

"Great and fast buying experience"

This is a excellent dealership. Reasonalble price and good car. Andy helps me a lot in choosing a car I really want and show patience to me since I am not a native speaker. I recommend you to buy a car here.

1 - 10 of 2,515 results