Certified Benz and Beemer

6725 E McDowell Rd,
Scottsdale, Arizona 85257
Certified Benz and Beemer Info
About Certified Benz and Beemer

Welcome to Certified Benz & Beemer. We specialize in selling the highest quality Certified pre-owned vehicles at the lowest possible prices. Our belief is that every customer should get a price they can agree to easily.

About Certified Benz and Beemer Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

3,666 Dealership Reviews
Russell Fustaino
9/28/2016

"Very Nice"

My experience with, Certified Benz and Beemer, and staff was very professional. The sales people I worked with were very honest, answered all my questions. Thomas Munson was my salesman in my car deal. He was very polite, and professional. He came to my house pick me up,and gave me a ride to the dealership so I didn't have to schedule a ride. He was honest, and stood by his word. He made good on everything that was promised me. Thomas Munson called the next day, and was making sure that I was completing satisfied, and I assured him that I was. I would definitely buy another car from Certified Benz and Beemer, I would also ask for Thomas Munson for my sales person. Thank you, Russell Fustaino

Thomas Munson, Tom from New Jersey

Colby
9/27/2016

"Don't worry...be happy! Andy rocks!!"

I traded in my SUV for a very fair value and bought a very nice 435i the same day. Entire process was very fast and non stressful. Andy was courteous, helpful, patient, and knowledgeable about both vehicles. He had two strong wingman in Jamie and Mo who provided assistance where needed. I highly recommend this dealer.

infinitiguy
9/27/2016

"Bobby Ortega is the best"

In my experience in the used car industry it is commonplace to come across unmet expectations and broken commitments. Such is not the case with Certified Benz and Beemer and specifically Bobby Ortega. I was so pleased with Bobby's integrity that I would not hesitate to recommend him without qualification. He was kind, pleasant, understanding and intuitive in getting to the bottom of what kind of vehicle I was really looking for. In addition I found the same kind of quality experience with their service department. No hassle service with integrity of the highest level. In a word, If Bobby and his team says that they are going to do something...THEY DO IT!

IAN JACKSON

"Service Center"

Received outstanding service on my Hummer H3 that was having transmission issues and the service advisor Michael Miller (referred by Tyson Muse) also solved an ignition switch issue that triggered the security system to lock me out of my vehicle for 10mins increments. I received constant updates and a very accomodating loaner vehicle during the hiatus that my vehicle was being repaired. Will 100% use their service department again for all my warrantied issues.

Michael Miller

Bartnj

"Audi R8 purchase"

I flew in to Arizona across country to buy an Audi. I dealt with Thomas Munson and the whole process couldn't be easier. Before arriving, he had answered all my questions regarding the car and what they have to offer. Upon arrival, I was not pressured one time to purchase anything like most dealers will do. He let me test drive it immediately without questions and we were out fairly quickly after the purchase. On top of that, him and his team got me the best payment and warranty possible for my car. When I buy another car, I will always use this dealership as their honesty was 100% from the start. Ask for Thomas Munson if you are looking for a vehicle - he is the guy to talk too.

Thomas Munson

sezahoney

"Fantastic Experience!!!"

I had a great experience with Berrin at Benz and Beemer. I didn't feel pressured into buying at all. I would recommend this dealership in a heartbeat.

Ernest
9/27/2016

"Outstanding Service and Exceptional Follow-Thru"

Tom Munson of Certified Benz and Beemer went out of his way to promote an older "classic" BMW to me and my girlfriend - and did so with professionalism and politeness and no odd pressure. My girlfriend was mulling things over looking at other similar vehicles for some period of time, but still, from time to time, Tom checked in with us to see how we were doing. Again, no odd pressure or awkwardness - just kind contact to see how we were doing. In the end, we went with Tom and his dealership since the car was exactly as he represented and they helped with my out-of-state arrival and all the ancillary paperwork. The entire transaction was smooth and easier than anticipated. Tom is a good guy and he continues to see how the car is doing even now. Many thanks.

Tom Munson

chen

"Great Experience!"

I came to CJ looking for a specific vehicle they had on their lot. I didn't feel pressured to buy in any way. The vehicle I was interested in was priced competitively. The paperwork was pretty quick and painless. Overall, this was the best car buying experience I have ever had! I would recommend CJ and Certified Benz & Beemer to everyone!

lharnisch14
9/26/2016

"Excellent as always"

They don't pressure you to buy a car unlike some dealerships. They care about their customers and always treat then like there are one of their families. Danny is excellent and he will go out of his way to make sure you get what you want. He is always on top of things. He is a fun out going person with a excellent customers service attitude. Trust me he will take of you

Q7 - S Line
9/26/2016

"Thanks for your help"

Sam bent over backwards to try to find me the best deal possible for the vehicle I was interested in. He even called to follow up, a gesture I really apreciate from a salesman.

1 - 10 of 3,666 results