Certified Benz and Beemer

6725 E McDowell Rd,
Scottsdale, Arizona 85257
Certified Benz and Beemer Info
About Certified Benz and Beemer

Welcome to Certified Benz & Beemer. We specialize in selling the highest quality Certified pre-owned vehicles at the lowest possible prices. Our belief is that every customer should get a price they can agree to easily.

About Certified Benz and Beemer Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

3,427 Dealership Reviews
Peter Roy
7/26/2016

"Purchased a CLA250 & CLS550"

Danny Quintana did an excellent job with my deal. Made it very easy and walked me through everything. This was by far my best experience at a dealership yet! I will highly recommend!

Slice013

"Just Looking "

I was with my two Grandsons looking for a new car for my Daughter. We visited a few other dealers and BB was recommended to us. Craig was outstanding to work with answered all our questions showed us how the car works. He made it extremely easy for us. I would highly recommend Craig very knowledgeable. Thank you very much for everything.

HappyinPhx
7/26/2016

"Awesome Customer Service and Buying Experience"

Shout out to Brian our service adviser and Alex our sales consultant. They took great care of us. Delivered the car to my wife as a birthday surprise. Needless to say she was blown away and is very happy with her new car. Brain's service excellence shows the company cares about their cars and their customers satisfaction. Thanks again!

LeCarieWhitfieldEsq

"Extraordinary Care!"

From start to finish, my experience with CB&B and Jamie Herbranson was extraordinary. I am a PITA and Jamie 'rolled with it'! On my first visit, I looked at three cars and left. Jamie followed up with me; I ignored him. On my second visit, I looked at two different cars. Jamie followed up with me by phone, text and email, worked with me on pricing and upgrades; I agreed to a purchase. On my third visit--when I was supposed to pick up the car that I agreed to buy--I asked to test drive something entirely different! Jamie handed me the keys! I did buy the last car and I LOVE IT! Jamie was never pushy, always patient, cheerful and open. He was committed to me being satisfied with a purchase (or even a non-purchase). I 'brag' about my experience to everyone -- even my friends out of state -- because, well, it was that awesome. I got a great price on an amazing car in pristine condition. A few weeks after getting my car from Jamie, I was participating in a team-building "scavenger hunt" and called over to CB&B to have some TOP OF THE LINE vehicles available to test drive -- the response was "no problem, come on over!" So, members of our team were able to drive the cars of their dreams. The CB&B team made everyone feel welcome and I know that you'll be getting new customers from this group! Thanks for your extraordinary attitudes, customer service, and customer care. You have gone above and beyond what I would expect from a car dealership!

Yang

"Good Shopping Experience"

I had a good experience here, my sales person is Chris. Although I am out of state, he still got me a lot of detailed and useful information regarding to the car I want. And this is really a top dealer in my mind.

jodiallred

"Straight Forward Salesman"

Andy was a great sales associate to work with. He was upfront and honest about everything from the beginning, very open. He sold me a great vehicle at a great price. I would definitely recommend working with Andy to anyone and will contact him for my next vehicle purchase.

Jim

"Easiest Purchase Ever"

I had been researching & searching online, the Lexus GS, and kept noticing that Certified Benz & Beemer had the best selection of them. Their pricing was below the Lexus dealer by a significant amount and upon checking Kelley Blue Book found that their pricing was right in line with the fair market value. My wife and I went to look at one Lexus in particular and Andy Manahl, greeted us. I told him the one Lexus I wanted to see and possibly a second. He walked us right over there (allowing my wife to check out the 2 beautiful Rolls-Royce on the showroom floor), had the cars cooling down when we got there, and we went for a test drive. He didn't pressure us at all, answered our questions and was very professional and courteous. From the time we walked in the door until I drove out with my car, it was about 1 1/2 hours. Andy didn't sell us, he allowed us to buy the car we wanted in a friendly courteous professional environment. While he got the car cleaned and ready to drive off the lot, I met with Moe in the finance department and did the paperwork. It was simple and easy. No pressure. I will recommend friends to go there.

TriniY

"Great Customer Service"

Our primary purpose was to look and test drive a vehicle, however ended up purchasing it! No pressure to buy. A few obstacles came up and the the team was honest and provided other solutions. The staff was excellent and made my family feel comfortable and appreciated. Bobby was GREAT and we will definitely refer our family and friends. Thanks again!

Certified Benz and Beemer responded to this review

July 26, 2016

TriniY: Thanks for the excellent review!! We are glad that you were able to find a vehicle that you liked and that we were able to provide you with great customer service. Certified Benz & Beemer (CBB) really does attempt to provide its customers with a comfortable car buying experience in a zero pressure environment and it is good to hear that you experienced that. CBB really appreciates any referrals from our happy customers to their family and friends.

Go Steelers
7/25/2016

"Best price on my trade and my purchase, no games."

Worth the drive from Tucson to purchase my vehicle. Got thousands more on my trade and got a payment in my budget. Andy is awesome.

carp

"Purchase of a BMW"

I had a stress free experience at Certified Benz and Beemer. Bobby Ortega made the process easy, and he never pressured me. He gave me a lot of information and helped me through my decisions. He walked my across to finance and made sure I was taken care of. He followed up with phone calls a month after the purchase. I will be returning to CBB for future purchases. I would like to compliment Morgan in service who has gone above and beyond to make sure I have been taken care of.

Certified Benz and Beemer responded to this review

July 26, 2016

Carp: We really appreciate your excellent review. Certified Benz & Beemer (CBB) does take a lot of pride in treating its customers with outstanding customer service and it is great to hear that Bobby Ortega as well as Morgan in service provided that for you. CBB sincerely looks forward to helping you with your future service needs and when you are in the market for another vehicle.

1 - 10 of 3,427 results