Certified Benz and Beemer

6725 E McDowell Rd,
Scottsdale, Arizona 85257
Certified Benz and Beemer Info
About Certified Benz and Beemer

Welcome to Certified Benz & Beemer. We specialize in selling the highest quality Certified pre-owned vehicles at the lowest possible prices. Our belief is that every customer should get a price they can agree to easily.

About Certified Benz and Beemer Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

3,537 Dealership Reviews
Azsummer
8/26/2016

"Knowledable and no pressure"

We met with Sam today to look at a used Mercedes. He spent time with us to show us the current inventory and we were impressed by the selection. Sam was friendly and very knowledable about the cars and the buying process. I would highly recommend Sam.

CamaroSS

"Great experience"

First time I've ever bought a vehicle from CBB and I can honestly say that I'm very impressed. Extremely low pressure, or should I say NO pressure sales team that provided me with an honest and fair deal. There is no question in my mind that I will be a long time customer and I would not hesitate to recommend them to my family and friends.

Dealio
8/25/2016

"Friendly, thorough and honest "

Very personable and straight forward young man. No nonsense, no wasted time, and I appreciated his personable disposition. The facility was well managed and maintained and the it was an overall enjoyable experience.

Smart girl
8/25/2016

"Great service, great people"

I was there to buy different car.. But Danny was very good and very professional I ended up buying better car.. I would recommend the dealership to everyone ..

Hova Allen
8/24/2016

"I had a no hassle experience "

I'd like to personally thank the best salesman in Arizona Danny Quintana, Samuel DeStefano, Mo, Dustin, Danny not only picked me up from my house, but he and all the guys made my experience perfect, they didn't pressure me into buying a car, they answered all my questions and even loaned me a Porsche until I made my mind up and purchased a new Lexus GS 350. I'll always buy a car from certified Benz and Beemer 💯💯💯

Jdillagtr

"Fat and easy "

Great dealer ship, highly recommend it, fell in love with every car they had, got a great deal hassle free. I was in and out in an hour. Will definitely go back in the future.

Amber Alchemy

"Beyond Awesome!"

Sammy helped me when i came in and showed me the Mercedes that i wanted to see. We drove 3 of them, and he explained all of the options that they had and connected them to what i was looking for... He even showed me that the mercedes is nothing like the bmw. I thought the knky difference was logo! Anyways i ended up with the mercedes C300, and it is more than i could have imagined, my wife loved it! I am a young guy and Sammy looked at me like i coukd afford a Rolls Royce. That is something i did not get at any other dealership, i was just the kid that had no money at Schumacher. Thank You Sammy, Travis, and Peter!!!

August 25, 2016

Dear Amber: We can't tell you how happy your review has made us! We are very proud to carry a wide selection of Mercedes Benz and BMWs (as well as many other luxury brands) and it often takes a few test drives of the competing brands for a customer to appreciate the differences. It's great to hear that Sammy treated you "beyond awesome" and was able to help you to find the perfect car! We aim to continue to provide you with outstanding service if/when your C300 needs maintenance and when you are in the market for your next vehicle!

LostinAZ

"Excellent sales man!!"

I was wandering around one day at several different dealerships looking around for a nice used car for my daughter who will be driving soon. Every place that I walked in to, I wanted to run away by the time I was done. The moment that I walked into Certified Benz & Beemer I felt comfortable. Bobby Ortega warmly welcomed me and I immediately felt at ease. He patiently walked around with me (in the heat I might add) while I told him about my wants and needs in a car. He was very knowledgeable about his products and I didn't doubt for a second his sincerity. The dealership itself is clean and comfortable. While I did not make a commitment on which vehicle to purchase I did decide that there is no other sales man at any other dealership that I will work with. Thank you Bobby Ortega and Certified Benz & Beemer!

August 25, 2016

LostinAZ: We are so grateful that you did not run away and that Bobby Ortega was able to provide you with excellent service. We truly look forward to the opportunity to be able to assist you in the future!

Jcdoonan
8/23/2016

"Great experience due to sales person"

Samuel was fantastic. I was short on time and needed information on a specific car that was advertised. I couldn't have asked for better service. He was quick to help and provided everything I needed with no hassle. I can't comment on anyone else or any other service offered at this dealership due to my short visit.

August 25, 2016

Jcdoonan: Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your great experience working with Samuel. We are glad that he was able to provide you with outstanding customer service. We look forward to being able to help provide you with further excellent service in the future.

Sparkles!
8/23/2016

"Amazing!!"

I went into this experience as a skeptical buyer...especially online! But this was, by far, the easiest transaction ever. Jeff Hallenbeck was so accommodating...he even sent me personalized videos of the car I purchased. I highly recommend this process for the purchase of any vehicle! Thank you so much Jeff. I love Sparkles! -Amy

August 25, 2016

Dear Sparkles: We are so delighted that Jeff assisted you in having an amazingly easy car buying experience at Certified Benz & Beemer (CBB)! CBB greatly appreciates the referrals and recommendations from customers like you and we look forward to being able to provide further amazing customer service for you when your car needs service and when you are looking for your next one.

1 - 10 of 3,537 results