Certified Benz and Beemer

6725 E McDowell Rd,
Scottsdale, Arizona 85257
Certified Benz and Beemer Info
About Certified Benz and Beemer

Welcome to Certified Benz & Beemer. We specialize in selling the highest quality Certified pre-owned vehicles at the lowest possible prices. Our belief is that every customer should get a price they can agree to easily.

About Certified Benz and Beemer Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

2,229 Dealership Reviews
Tracylu
3/28/2015

""Great Car Buying Experience""

We saw a car we were interested in and called the dealership to ask a few questions. Frank Blackwell was great he took the time to answer our questions and to send additional pictures. We were trading in a car and we live out of state. We communicated back and forth for about a couple of weeks. We came to an agreement for our trade in and the purchase of their vehicle. We signed an agreement on line and then drove our trade in almost 1000 miles to make the deal. We were a little nervous about doing everything over the internet but were quickly put at ease when everything was exactly what we had agreed upon. The best car buying experience we have ever had. Thanks, Frank, Peter, Dustin and Tracey you guys were amazing!

Lauren A.

"Above and beyond"

I was visiting from out of town when the rear window of my BMW X5 had an unfortunate encounter with a gas pipe in the hotel parking garage. Bryan Sullivan in the service department allowed me to bring my vehicle straight in, despite the fact that the dealer simply contracts out the glass service. He not only kept my car secure until I could contact my insurance company, but he located a glass company which could get the glass installed while I was in town. He kept in touch with me throughout the process and notified me when the car was ready for pickup. Bryan went way above and beyond to help make a frustrating situation as pleasant and painless as possible, and made me so very grateful to be a new BMW owner. I knew BMW service was outstanding; however, I was amazed at the care and attention I received at Certified Benz and Beemer of Scottsdale, and Bryan in particular, for a service provided by an outside company, through an insurance claim, for a non-local. I highly recommend giving them your business.

Bryan Sullivan

stevemalln3@gmail.com
3/28/2015

"Friendly, truthful and treated me with respect."

My experience with Alex Kankus was great and i could tell he was honest and he just wanted to give me a fair/good deal.at first i spoke with one of the salesmen their and didn't appreciate the way he talked i felt like he was talking down to me and not trying to help me with a purchase and seemed very one sided.then i walked in and met Alex, he talked to me with respect and could tell he was a honest guy and he wasn't a leech salesman trying to jack up his commission and was their to help me purchase my dream car and would definitely recommend him and the dealership to a friend.

Randy

""A Refreshing Experience""

Wow! I have bought many cars over the years and based on prior experiences elsewhere, I went into this dealership with my defenses up...cynical and ready to deal with a "used car salesman". Instead, I was greeted by a salesman named Frank Blackwell, who immediately made me feel like he was there to help me find the car for me...he asked questions about likes, dislikes and things that were important to me. It was like having a personal shopper, and less like he was trying to "sell" me a car; it was refreshing to "shop" without ever feeling pressured. He told me about the dealership and the way they do business; I liked what he had to say...he seemed genuine. Long story short, I was able to just focus on finding "my car"...which I did. I will be telling people about this place...and to be sure to ask for Frank!

Alpha1

"Super easy"

Great team to deal with. Fast, friendly and knowledgeable!! The dealership carries a great selection, the website is easy to use and the experience was painless!

mokopaisley
3/27/2015

"Thank you for the quick and efficient car buying experience "

Had such a great experience! Andy is so friendly and yet all business! He helped and we were in & out of there in a flash!

nicoleaaron
3/26/2015

"No problems at all! "

I took my car in for a touch up and asked Tyson to check a few things for me if he had time. Not only did he look into it but he fixed it really quickly. Great customer service.

PatsyF
3/25/2015

"Stopped for a test drive, left with a BEAUTY!!"

Did you see that shiny, golden blur go by? That was probably me in my new-to-me SLK350!! What can I say about Benz & Beemer? My experience was everything I would expect from a luxury car dealership without any condescending snootiness you might expect. Everyone was super friendly, personable and easy to work with. The vehicle that chose me was priced competitively and was as near to new as you could want from a used vehicle. The only negative thing I can say is that there was a miscommunication about the service/protection that is provided with all of their vehicles. Although it is an AWESOME offering of product and service, I was given the impression that the cost for this was included in the offer price as it was not something that could be taken off the vehicle (tint and Xzilon paint protection). Only after we went to finance did we realize it was in addition to. By the way, I know the finance guys don't get a lot of recognition so I will take the time to say that Mo A was a pleasure! He got us in and out in the FASTEST time I have ever experienced in my car buying history. This was not due to a lack of explanation of docs or options; he was thorough, informative and honest. And his beautiful eyes weren't killing me either!! THANKS BENZ & BEEMER!! I'LL BE BACK AGAIN!!

jbus75
3/24/2015

"Simple Buying Experience"

Rich K was very helpful in our purchase. He was no pressure the first time we went to the dealer and helped us look at several SUV's for my wife. After going thru the process of narrowing down our selection, and looking for that vehicle at other dealers, we ended up coming back to CBB for the price on the car we had first seen there as it was the best in the area, and was well featured and in great shape. I would definitely consider the team at CBB the next time I'm in the market for a used vehicle.

nicoleaaron
3/23/2015

"Love my jeep!"

Andy was very helpful and informative when it came to deciding which car to buy. Peter was very friendly and easy to work with. Happy with my purchase.

1 - 10 of 2,229 results