Certified Benz and Beemer

6725 E McDowell Rd,
Scottsdale, Arizona 85257
Certified Benz and Beemer Info
About Certified Benz and Beemer

Welcome to Certified Benz & Beemer. We specialize in selling the highest quality Certified pre-owned vehicles at the lowest possible prices. Our belief is that every customer should get a price they can agree to easily.

About Certified Benz and Beemer Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

3,342 Dealership Reviews
DonP
6/28/2016

"Recent purchase of used S550"

Andy did a great job of sharing all the details and information needed for me to purchase this vehicle and have it shipped to California. I found the vehicle online and call the dealership- and was introduced to Andy. Everyone I spoke to was helpful and willing to address my concerns and questions. Excellent experience all the way around.

Jalapeno808
6/28/2016

"Easy to work with..."

I worked with Berrin in the purchase of a luxury SUV at Certified Benz & Beemer. He was courteous, helpful and made sure that I was able to have all the information needed to make an informed purchase. Berrin was very easy to work with and was a great guy - probably someone you would go have a beer with after work and watch the ball game. I will definitely consider CBB and Berrin for future vehicle purchases.

Justin and Marcie Peters
6/27/2016

"A step above the rest!!!!"

We first dealt with Samuel Destefano who is not your typical car salesman but a professional. We decided to upgrade to a newer GT500 so we called and talked to Samuel and told him our circumstances and he said that it wasn't going to be a problem getting us into this car. Dustin Johnson helped with the shipping. All of these guys listed stayed professional and kind when dealing with us even when we probably were not the easiest to deal with. We live in Montana and once we received the car we noticed that certain parts were missing on the car. We called Lee Grubbs and he put us in contact with Tyson Muse who talked with us and our local ford dealership to get these parts back on the car. Jack Schneider,the owner, even called and talked to us personally to make sure we were happy and being taken care of. This dealership has went above and beyond any dealership that we have ever dealt with to make sure we were happy and satisfied with our purchase. This dealership is 100 percent honest when they say they stand by their cars so have faith in them if you decide to purchase a car from them. You will be happy and taken care of. Hope to do business with this dealership again soon. Thanks again !!!!

June 28, 2016

Justin & Marcie Peters: We love to hear from our out-of-state customers. For some, purchasing a vehicle online and having it shipping can be a scary proposition. Certified Benz & Beemer does everything possible to make the transaction as transparent as possible and utilizes the best shipping options to ensure that you new luxury vehicle arrives safely at your door. It is important to make sure that our out-of-state customers are delighted with their purchase and it is good to hear that CBB was able to do that for you. Thanks for taking the time to let us and our customers know that CBB is "a step above the rest"!!!

TC2016
6/27/2016

"Great sales team"

I ended up finding the car I bought privately but cannot say enough about Jeff and Floyd. They educated and let me test drive several different models I was considering until I knew exactly what I wanted. They both were very low pressure and knowledgeable to where it was like a couple old friends talking about cars. They were both straight forward and gave me their educated opinions (good and bad) about the models I was considering. I cannot say enough about their transparency in my car buying experience. I will always check out the vehicles at Benz and Beemer when I am in the market.

June 28, 2016

TC2016: While we are disappointed to hear that you elected to make your purchase from a private seller, we are very glad to hear that Jeff and Floyd were able to provide you with outstanding customer service in assisting you in finding the right vehicle for you. While Certified Benz & Beemer does want to help their customers with their present purchase, our real aim is to sell you your next vehicle. CBB looks forward to being there to assist you with your next purchase or when you are in need of service to your present vehicle.

ThomasMilstead
6/25/2016

"BEST SERVICE IN SCOTTSDALE "

Everyone on the Benz and Beemer team is the cream of the crop when its comes to customer service! Andy Manahl was my salesmen and without his help I wouldn't have been able to walk away with the car I wanted! I would recommend this dealership to everyone I know in the market for a new vehicle!

June 27, 2016

Thomas: We really appreciate your taking the time to provide your outstanding review. Certified Benz & Beemer (CBB) does aim to be the "cream of the crop" in terms of providing the best car-buying experience out there and it is nice that you recognized CBB as such in your review. Thanks for also letting us know that Andy Manahl was able to provide you with outstanding customer service. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you in the future.

Ridgeline

"Great Experience!"

Worked with Chris Beamon who provided great sales support. CBB is a great business concept with great inventory and awesome people. Chris Nall and Mehdi "Mo" Moghaddam helped make my transaction a smooth and easy experience.

Reviewer1car

"Great experience"

Jeff and team did a great job making the car purchase a no hassle event. I was in and out with in 1 hour. Highly recommend if you are looking for a BMW.

Bubbajadams
6/24/2016

"Easy low pressure experience "

In middle of purchase at another dealership, searched on phone and found they had the vehicle I wanted. Called and spoke to Andy on the phone. Very upfront and easy to talk to. Told me he had two options on the lot. Decided to pause the deal I was about to close on, and visited with these guys the next day. Much better vehicle below blue book value. Experience with Jim in shop was great allowed us to test drive a couple vehicles and the visit was much faster than my last car buying experience. Felt confident in purchase and felt confident I was getting the best price. Just give them a call if you have questions or concerns and they'll help you out no problem.

June 28, 2016

Bubbajadams: Thanks so much for the excellent review. Certified Benz & Beemer (CBB) takes lots of pride in providing its customers with friendly and helpful service and it sounds as if Andy and Jim were able to do just that. CBB believes in full disclosure so that its customers can make a confident and comfortable decision. It helps that CBB tries to offer the best value possible for the best price on its vehicles. Thanks for taking the time to let our customers know about your "easy" car buying experience. We also look forward to helping you with service on your vehicle and when you are in the market for another one.

Dano6886
6/24/2016

"2013 Infiniti QX56 purchase"

Andy did a,great job from start to finish on our vehicle purchase. The dealership personnel were all very nice and professional every stop of the way. Thank you for the,great purchase experience!

Eunlossi4

"Exceptional Service "

We recently bought a Mercedes ML350 from CBB . The atmosphere is friendly and relax. We worked with Danny who is absolutely knowledgeable and profession. He went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable and properly informed. He listen to our concern and addressed each of them. We highly recommend CBB and Danny Q for your car buying needs.

June 27, 2016

Eunlossi4: We really appreciate your awesome review. It means a lot to hear from our customers that they appreciated the friendly and fully transparent car buying experience that they had at Certified Benz & Beemer. We are glad to hear that Danny Q was able to provide you with exceptional customer service. We sincerely look forward to continuing that customer service when you need to bring your Mercedes ML350 for service or when you are in the market for a new vehicle.

1 - 10 of 3,342 results