Certified Benz and Beemer

6725 E McDowell Rd,
Scottsdale, Arizona 85257
Certified Benz and Beemer Info
About Certified Benz and Beemer

Welcome to Certified Benz & Beemer. We specialize in selling the highest quality Certified pre-owned vehicles at the lowest possible prices. Our belief is that every customer should get a price they can agree to easily.

About Certified Benz and Beemer Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

2,337 Dealership Reviews
timberwolf1
5/22/2015

"ALEX REALLY DID A GREAT JOB"

I TOLD ALEX WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR A JEEP WE FOUND IT THEY WERE STILL SERVICING AND CHECKING IT OUT THE SERVICE TECH TOLD ME WHAT THEY LOOK FOR AND WHAT WAS HAPPENING WITH THE JEEP I BOUGHT IT WITH OUT EVEN TEST DRIVING ALEX GOT EVERY THING GOING IN A SMOOTH WAY THEY WENT THROUGH IT WITH A COMB WHEN I PICKED IT UP JUST WHAT I WANTED I TOOK IT BACK FOR A ZIPPER AND THEY PUT SOME INTERIOR TRIM ON THAT I DIDN'T THINK WAS BAD BUT THATS HOW THEY GET THEIR REPUTATION GO ABOVE AND BE ON VERY HAPPY THANKS TO ALL THAT WORK THEIR THANKS ALEX I LIKE IT

SERVICE REP AND TECHNICIONS

lovelexus
5/21/2015

"Christopher is an outstanding sales person."

On first speaking with Christopher over the phone he was positive and knowledgeable. He listened to all my needs for the car I wanted and was caring and honest. I have worked in sales and when you find a sales person who doing his best to work for you and deliver just what you want it is a rare find.

etopcreation

"Danny is great!"

Danny was great with my father's purchase of his car and because of that experience I came straight to him when I wanted to get mine. He is not pushy and is beyond helpful and nice. He even knew what car I would end up with before I knew! I would highly recommend working with him and know if we need another car we'll end up turning to Danny :) I was not very pleased with the Finance part. My father had dealt with I think Mohamed before and he was great, I was hoping to have him but ended up with a blonde woman who was not friendly and was upset that I was paying cash. Danny thank you for all your help you were great! - you were five stars! I only took one star away due to the finance experience (they should be reviewed separately)

Hammer

"Danny Quintana"

I just bought my 4th car from Danny since 2011 and each time it's been great. I've even previously bought a Toyota Highlander from this (Benz/Beemer) dealership for my wife because I trust Danny and enjoy doing business with him

Dr ramaiah
5/20/2015

"excellent service.Jeff was patient attentive to detail. hi. "

Jeff Hallenbeck was very knowledgeable paid attention to every question and was open and honest Very pleasant to deal with. In fact the atmosphere at this place was stress free and very easy to ask and get good information..

Buckeye Beemer
5/19/2015

"2012 BMW 335i convertible"

Phillip @ certified Benz and beemer very professional and easy to deal with. I would highly recommend Phillip and the dealership. Extremely impressive selection. Thanks Phillip

Pontiacjack
5/18/2015

"The best car buying experience I've had to date."

Two months prior to buying a vehicle from certified Benz & Beemers I bought a used vehicle for my wife from a dealership. The experience was unpleasant to say the least. I had been searching for months for a09 Pontiac G8 GT. I was looking on eBay & autotrader, I was willing to buy out of state and have the vehicle shipped. When I arrived at Benz & Beemers I was immediately helped by Jeff Hallenbeck. He showed me the vehicle, I test drove it and after a very short amount of time I was able to drive my 2009 Pontiac home. He went over every aspect of the vehicle before handing over the keys. I couldn't be happier with the whole expierience. I would highly recommend Benz & Beemers to anyone interested in buying a vehicle online also because their shipping rates are very reasonable also. The price of the vehicle was a fair low price in my opinion. Thanks again to Jeff for all of his help.

Sharnoir
5/18/2015

"Great Team (Andy & Danny)"

Very Accommodating and provided a Stress free experience! Purchasing a vehicle has never been high on my list of things that I would say that I ENJOY! I was pleasantly surprised with my experience at Certified Benz & Beemer. Not only were they diligent to get my business, they were polite, and it didn’t seem like a sales hungry environment. I will be returning in the future and spreading the word about my experience. I would ask for Andy or Danny they were a great Team! Very Happy Customers!

CLSfolks
5/17/2015

"Very Professional and courteous"

I have dealt with both Jaime, and Floyd at your dealership. Both gentlemen were very courteous and helpful to my wife and I. Today, we referred a friend and business associate to Jaime while in Chicago. Jaime Immediately spoke to our associate, and sent him pictures of a car of type he is currently interested in. We are residents of Phoenix, and always refer prospective customers to Benz and Beemers because we know they will be taken care of properly. Associates and others that ask about a Mercedes Benz like ours are encouraged to deal with Benz and Beemers. Thank you. M. Larsen

wish2fish
5/17/2015

"It was a good day at Benz and Beemer!"

Usually when I purchase a car I leave feeling emotionally exhausted and thinking that I paid too much for the vehicle. Not the case at Benz and Beemer. I had been looking for a Lexus RX for awhile and had spent a lot of time on autotrader.com during my search before this RX was advertised. I drove an hour and a half from the small town that I live in and when I arrived I was greeted by Andy Manahl. There was absolutely no stress or pressure during the transaction and they even let me drive it to my mechanic to have it checked out. It's been a couple of days and there is no buyers remorse over this smooth deal. Love my car and the far price I paid for it. I highly recommend Andy Manahl and Benz and Beemer.

1 - 10 of 2,337 results