Certified Benz and Beemer

6725 E McDowell Rd,
Scottsdale, Arizona 85257
Certified Benz and Beemer Info
About Certified Benz and Beemer

Welcome to Certified Benz & Beemer. We specialize in selling the highest quality Certified pre-owned vehicles at the lowest possible prices. Our belief is that every customer should get a price they can agree to easily.

About Certified Benz and Beemer Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

2,449 Dealership Reviews
jasontorres81
7/07/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

Simply put, Jeff was great. He gave us no pressure and answered all the questions that we had about our vehicle. The day we went looking for this vehicle, I put in a request for someone to call me through the USAA car buying service, and literally 5 min later, Jeff called me with the details of the vehicle and his location. Mo also did a great job as well explaining the finance portion of my purchase and explained the vehicle warranty thoroughly. Overall, probably the most stress free transaction I have had with purchasing a vehicle. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

queenskatemom
7/06/2015

"quick hassle free service"

Came in on june 26th to look at a used bmw m3 that we saw on cargurus. We walked around looking for it but did not find it. We were walking back to our car and driving towards us in a golf cart was chris nall who promptly stopped and asked us if we needed help which we said yes. Told him what we were looking for and told us get in and drove us across to the where the car was on the second floor showroom which we did not know about, so if visiting this dealership know they have 2 locations opposite each other and one of them has 3 floors. Chris showed us the car which was exactly what we were looking for. Let us start it up and whatnot. We chose to move forward with purchasing it that day as well. Chris was fast, friendly and effecient(sadly cant say the same about our bank) got everything in order and made the whole process very easy and answered any questions we had. We highly reccomend this dealershil and be sure to ask for chris nall.

MK
7/06/2015

"It was an amazing experience "

It was an amazing experience to visit the dealership and buying an awesome car that they have. Great time to meet the salesman who help me to have my new car.

lkh8578
7/05/2015

"Our salesperson, Floyd Foster, was was very helpful."

Floyd was so straight forward and honest it was refreshing. He pointed out some of the minor issues to make sure we were not surprised. I found the vehicle via the internet and when I showed interest I was contacted within minutes. The car, a 2013 Audi A5 Convertible, is a dream. Thank you. lew hustead

jpapatrefon
7/04/2015

"Service "

The vehicle was delivered with an air bag sensor issue. I called immediately and made arraignments to get the vehicle back into the Service Center. My wife and I drove 3 hours to get to CBB. Once there we were treated like family!! Junior Quintana took care of us while we waited for our loaner car to go back home. I wouldn't think of purchasing a car from any other dealer except from Certified Benz & Beemer. Whether you want the Ferrari or a Ford, the staff treats you the same respect!! My wife and I couldn't be happier! I only wish we lived closer so I could look at cars at CBB more often!! Thank you again for treating us like family!! This was the best buying experience and repair experience. Can't wait to buy my next car from CBB!!!

Junior Quintana

D Clemente
7/03/2015

"Best experience ever at a dealership!!"

We found a vehicle online, and had an immediate call back from Chris Nall to help answer our questions. We did our application online, and drove to the dealer to pick up our new car. Chris offered us a better deal when we arrived; comparable vehicle with navigation/rear view cameras, lower cost, and less mileage! The entire experience was fast, easy, and pleasant. The finance rep worked to get us an even lower interest with zero down. All in all this was by far the best experience we have ever had. We will return to this dealer for all our future vehicle purchases. I highly recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a great vehicles, and equally great dealer staff!

Gabriel

"Working with Rich (RK)"

We stopped at Certified Benz and Beemer initially to try out one vehicle but found it was not the one we wanted. Rich kept an eagle eye out for us in search of the vehicle we wanted. I received a call from Rich stating that he had just gotten a new trade in that fit all of our needs. WE returned to the dealership and found that Rich had found a vehicle that had all of the options and the color that we were looking for. We purchased the vehicle. Rich was wonderful to work with. Very knowledgeable, not pushy at all. He was able to find us the car of our dreams. Will will most definitely come back to see Rich for our next Mercedes purchase. Thank you Rich! Sincerley Diana and Phil Gabriel

Happy customer

"Amazing!!!"

I absolutely love cbb the staff is amazing! I want to thank Lee for his superb customer service, Dustin for getting me the deal that I wanted. Chris Reyes for helping me with the paperwork and making it so simple for me. Last but not least Danny Quintana for the help with finding the perfect vehicle for my family's needs and wants. Now I understand why he has been salesman of the month 6 months consecutively. I strongly recommend Danny to friends and family he is amazing, he definitely takes the time to get you the perfect vehicle. I am ecstatic to enjoy my new Mercedes Benz!!!!

Scottsdale Family
7/02/2015

"Great Experience!"

We purchased our new car with the help of Christopher Nall. It was a super easy transaction. Chris was a straight shooter but very respectful, easy to work with and friendly. He answered all of our questions. We will return in the future. Thanks

holly.c.brauer1
7/02/2015

"Amazing service!"

I bought my car from Danny a couple years ago and the experience was smooth and flawless. He went out of his way to help me find exactly what I needed. This is the only place I go to get my oil changed and car serviced because the customer service is excellent and Tyson always works around my schedule. Highly recommend this place!

1 - 10 of 2,449 results