Certified Benz and Beemer

Andy Manahl

December 09, 2016

"Perfect"

- Whiskeyjake

An absolutely perfect experience. They have a great selection of nice vehicles for sale at a competitive price. This was probably the easiest used car buying experience I have had and I have purchased more than 30 cars. Andy was very helpful and patient and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a quality pre-owned vehicle.

December 08, 2016

"The car I wanted ready to go!"

- giulia pedrielli

I had a great experience with CBB and Howard in particular helped me in the (very short!) process of finding the car for me. Specific on information related to the vehicle he patiently guided me through all the reviews. The drive test was amazing and he brought me on the freeway letting me experience the vehicle in full. The entire process was smooth thanks to Howard knowledge and experience. Great dealer!

December 08, 2016

"Easy car-buying experience"

- hortonsmith

We were in the market for a used Lexus SUV and we saw one on the internet at this dealership that we were interested in. The salesman, Howard, was friendly and knowledgeable to deal with. After a test drive, we came to a purchase agreement and, after detailing the car and adding new mats, it looked like a brand new vehicle! We discovered one small issue with the tire pressure warning light the next day when we took it to the Lexus dealership; CB&B promptly agreed to take care of it. Would recommend this dealership to anyone interested in purchasing a vehicle.

Used 2015 Dodge Challenger, $56000