Certified Benz and Beemer

Andy Manahl

March 24, 2017

"FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE"

- Neal

Andy in sales and Travis in finance made shopping for a car fun for the first time ever.The dealership is very warm and professional.They also explained everything thoroughly and honestly.To top it off travis recommended this Italian restaurant called Uncle Sals,and it was the best Italian food I have ever had.Neal from Scottsdale AZ

March 24, 2017

"Awesome customer service"

- Alisa M Gordin

These guys always go the extra mile for me... especially Brian and Val!!I live over 100 miles away and they have always provided fantastic customer service... whether it be a loaner car or a complimentary ride to the mall these guys show great hospitality and provide prompt professional mechanic service...they even wash and vacuum your car!! I luv Benz and Beemers!

March 22, 2017

"I LOVE my Camaro!!!"

- xotikphotography

My husband and I visited the dealership on a Sunday. I was presently surprised how comfortable I felt in this dealership. I have ALWAYS deeply disliked going to car dealerships, normally you spend at least more than half of your day just going through the buying process, even after you know exactly what vehicle you're looking for. My husband and I found the vehicle we wanted online, after we test drove the Camaro it took less than 3 hours to walk out the door with keys in hand. Berrin Bigott was an absolute pleasure to work with. There are no haggling prices, so no back and fourth a million times to finally get the number you want, the finance department was quick and painless. If and when it comes time to purchase another vehicle we will visit this dealership again, as long as they have the vehicle we want.

New 2008 BMW 1 Series, $12500