Certified Benz and Beemer

Certified Benz and Beemer
Call
Certified Benz and Beemer Info
About Certified Benz and Beemer

Welcome to Certified Benz & Beemer. We specialize in selling the highest quality Certified pre-owned vehicles at the lowest possible prices. Our belief is that every customer should get a price they can agree to easily.

About Certified Benz and Beemer Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

"This is how it should be!"

Great experience! I did go in already knowing what vehicle I wanted, I wasn't given any BS about how I might like this one or that one better or how it might work better for me if i do this one. I got the car I wanted at a great price, didn't even have to negotiate for a better one because it was right on. I felt real comfortable with Dennis, we talked about his personal dealing with cars and we found I was in a very similar place. He help me get a decent loan that met my requirements and it all worked. I would recommend this place to anyone, and I have! All my coworkers loved the BMW 335i I got and three of them as for the dealership and my salesmans name, I gladly gave it to them.

"Great overall experience"

I recently purchased a car from this dealership and couldn’t be happier. The reputation of the dealer is what caused me to go there looking for a new car, and the reviews are absolutely correct. The prices on the cars are the prices you pay! There are no hidden fees, so you know exactly what to expect. The quality of the used vehicles was beyond my expectations, and I was able to find a great looking car that fit my budget. They have a large selection to choose from and they ranged in styles from sensible to high end luxury. Every single person I came in contact with was fantastic as well. Travis was the best salesperson I have dealt with at a car dealership. He was so enjoyable to be around, and never pressured me to make a sale. Mo the finance guy was funny and made the financial part of my experience easy. They have a no pressure approach that allows you to really decide if the car you want to buy is the right price. If you are looking for a new or used vehicle, definitely stop by this dealership and give them a try!

"'06 BMW X5"

Honest, Straight Forward and Easy. We were in and out with our new BMW within a couple hours! Jim and Mo are very nice and easy to work with! We found our dealership for life! Thanks Guys!!

"purchase of GMC Yukon Denali"

After many exhausting experiences with other dealerships my husband and I were left weary when considering the purchase of a new vehicle. Benz and Beemer was immediately a refreshing environment. Travis, Mo and Chris were professional and pleasant to work with. Nobody wasted our time trying to push their personalities on us but instead provided us with the information we needed to make a deal. Over all a great experience!

"BMW 750Li ActiveHybrid 7"

Dennis Oyer of CertifiedBenzBeemer takes the apprehension out of buying a car sight unseen! Dennis really knows his products, and more importantly knows his customers. His knowleable, no-pressure approach sold this car - he is a true asset to the CBB family. It is also worth mentioning that Lee Grubbs (General Manager) was instrumental in making this transaction a smooth one, ensuring that all of my needs/concerns were met and addressed. I would highly recommend CBB to anyone looking for a high-end quality automobile. CBB handles every aspect of the sale with the customer in mind. I love my new BMW!

"Mercedes ML63 AMG Purchase - Great Experience "

I would highly recommend this dealership and sales representative Chris Nall who provided very professional and friendly service, low pressure atmosphere which lead to a good experience. The selection of quality high performance vehicles is excellent. I worked with Chris who was very responsive to my inquiries as I initially contacted the dealership through the internet, I did a pre-authorization on trade value through auto-trader and was pleasantly surprised that they actually offered me a slightly higher value on my trade which took that piece of drama out of the equation - received a fair price on my existing vehicle and they received a fair price for the new vehicle being purchased. Chris was knowledgable regarding the vehicles and the industry, was straight forward in all conversations and in my opinion worked in the best interest of the customer in all dealings to ensure a top rated buying experience - this is very refreshing in the industry. I have to say that this purchase was the "BEST" experience I have every had in buying a vehicle and would purchase from Certified Benz & Beemer again.

"another great experience"

Second Porsche purchased this year, another great experience. My girlfriend and I love the wide variety and quality of vehicles in stock and their ability yo help you find exactly what you are looking for.

"corvette purchase"

I'm extremely happy with my experience at this facility Andy was my sales representative he was extremely easy to work as I'm very picky would recomend them highly for your next purchase

""Corvette""

I was looking to upgrade my 01 mustang to a newer model and after browsing around I found a very well priced Corvette in excellent shape and low miles. I made an inquiry online and Jim Beyer responded quickly and setup an appointment that same week. He was incredibly helpful and really provided the best service I had in a dealership. My age didn't impact his service either as in other places when a 24 year old goes into a dealership to buy a corvette others would ignore me or not take me seriously but not at CBB. Dustin was also very helpful in sharing info on the car and how we could benefit from the extended warranty. I would recommend this dealership to my family and friends and I'll be sure to buy my next car there again. -Luis

"C63 BENZ"

Good experience! I will recommend to friends.andy and Jeff have good services and they are friendly.I am happy make deal with Jeff and andy .

Danny Quintana