Certified Benz and Beemer

6725 E McDowell Rd,
Scottsdale, Arizona 85257
Certified Benz and Beemer Info
About Certified Benz and Beemer

Welcome to Certified Benz & Beemer. We specialize in selling the highest quality Certified pre-owned vehicles at the lowest possible prices. Our belief is that every customer should get a price they can agree to easily.

About Certified Benz and Beemer Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

2,582 Dealership Reviews
Neecolenow
8/31/2015

"Helpful and large selection of cars! "

I visited CBB multiple times when shopping for a replacement vehicle. My car had been totaled and I needed to purchase another. I knew CBB would have the largest selection of cars and have the most helpful staff. It was a great experience the second time around.

greg.kelly

"Great Arizona dealership!"

My experience was excellent. No matter what type of high quality vehicle you are looking for they have it. My salesman Travis mentioned they could even find a particular high end luxury car I had mentioned. The office made my paperwork easy even though I was out of town at time. Came home and took delivery of a highly maintained 1955 Ford Thunderbird. I highly recommend this dealership.

Ryan Farley
8/31/2015

"Best experience buying a car ever!"

I've always completely hated buying a car. The whole thing always feels like one big game, and I hate playing it. Working with Andy at Certified Benz and Beemer was a completely great experience and I'll be back to see them for every car purchase in the future. No games, no tricky numbers hidden in things, just clear and understandable - you know what you're getting and what you're paying for. Not to mention it was far faster than expected too. It was the best and easiest experience I've ever had buying a car.

tracy.fitzgerald

"First Class Service"

We have been shopping for a car for several months. I have never come across a more friendly and impressive dealership in our car buying experiences. Travis took the time to educate me on the different cars I was interested in and was more than helpful in answering any of my questions. The other salesman there were equally helpful. I loved the hassle free experience and will highly recommend to anyone looking for a luxury car to go to Certified Benz and Beemer. Thank you Travis for your excellent service. I LOVE my new car!

lovethatviper
8/30/2015

"Id rather buy here"

Travis was my salesman a nicer guy you couldn't ask for. he went out of his way to get me all the information I asked for. I was interested in a used viper and he had one at good price, I just wasn't crazy about the color . well there wasn't anything he could do about that, but I got first class treatment here. Jay Land

MB
8/30/2015

"Easiest car buying experience ever!"

We were very pleased with our experience at Certified Benz and Beemer. We were very happy with how easy and pleasant the overall car buying experience was, and Berrin Bigott was great to work with. This was by far, the best and easiest experience we have ever had buying a car. Friendly service and no-hassle. We would definitely recommend this dealer.

Berrin Bigott

Mat Lefebvre
8/29/2015

"A New Way of Doing Business!"

Sales pitch and techniques are a thing of the past! CBB truly succeeds because of its employes and business philosophy. The staff stayed true to their "no pressure environment" and were extremely understanding and willing to work with me. I heard of about CBB from a friend who recently purchased from them and also from USAA car buying service. Already, I felt comfortable to engage and took a look at their inventory in person. What honestly sealed the deal for me comes back to how they price their vehicles. Using TruCar value, a database comparing similar vehicles around the country, they price their vehicles within a range that forces other dealserships to mark down to stay competitive. In effect, you get a no kidding accurate and fair price for the vehicle. With that being said, they are a non-negotiating dealership which was a first for me and felt very strange. However, this prevents the dealership from marking up the car and provide you the best quality customer service. Lastly, their vehicles undergo the same BMW certified inspection with an included warranty (varies per vehicle). Browse their inventory, go for a test drive, and let them get you in a new car in under an hour as they did with me. If you're serious about purchasing a car from them, act quick because it will be gone before you know it. A big thank you goes to Austin Hart, Jamie Herbranson, and Mo Abdouni for making this process as smooth as it could have been.

vida21923
8/29/2015

"Great"

I was surprised and pleased at how efficient and thorough they were in taking care of my car. They communicated with me throughout the long process. Great experience.

????????

harold mccain
8/28/2015

"Great dealership"

Chris Beaman was a great salesman he help me all the way, and Peter Williams was very helpful also. The shipment was. The only reason I didn't give this dealership a 5 star, it's a little slow.

Ktbrunin0215
8/28/2015

"Great experience!"

After going to different dealerships we finally came across CBB. CBB was a completely different experience to say the least! Andy and Daves 'non car salesmen' approach was a breath of fresh air!! Everyone there was so kind,not pushy or rude. It was like hanging out with friends we have known for years. Very relaxed and chill but very professional and officiant. They were able to get me into a beautiful 3 series BMW with no issues. GO TO ANDY !!

1 - 10 of 2,582 results