Champion Ford Lincoln Mazda

Oxmoor Mazda

James Collins Ford

nanny
7/31/2015

"New car buying experience"

we were very pleased with everyone we had contact with. They were all very knowledgable and we would definitely purchase from you again. This was the first dealership we have dealt with where so much time was spent making sure that we understood everything on the car that we purchased.

Calvin, Matt, Joe and Finance Manager

fastkat
7/20/2015

"Pathfinder purchase"

We found the vehicle we wanted online and Bo and Jim were very helpful in telling us everything we needed before we made the 2 hour drive. The deal was pretty much made before we left Louisville which made the long drive easier!

Bo Benton

Ford Man
7/07/2015

"Top notch Professionals"

Champion is the only dealer you will ever need! They are true professionals and will work with you to solve any problem you may encounter.... I am a 15 year customer and will continue to be as I feel very confident that I am getting the best deals and the very best service!

Duke Brubaker

rhuff11
6/12/2015

"Always great to deal with!"

Its always great dealing with Champion - Sherry in particular. They go above and beyond to do what they can. My family has been buying from Champion for as long as I remember and there is no end in sight. Two thumbs up!!

Linda Chancellor, Sherry Oliver

jwilliams1
6/12/2015

"Great Experience! "

Our credit wasn't the greatest, but we were in need of a second car. Bo and Linda were excellent in helping us find what would fit our needs and budget. Their time and expertise is greatly appreciated.

Linda Chancellor, Bo Benton

lladro79
6/10/2015

"Searching for the perfect used SUV."

As a senior single lady, I dreaded finding a dependable used SUV. Bo Oliver was very helpful and found just the right one for me. I highly recommend him. There was no pressure, He listened to what I wanted and found it. Very fair trade in and fair price.....I'm totally satisfied.

David Logsdon, Bo Oliver

WB1986
6/07/2015

"Friendly and easy to work with"

Andrew was helpful and he returned calls and followed up promptly. Was offered a fair price for my trade-in and am very happy with my new truck.

Linda Chancellor, Andrew Davis

shirleyj
5/11/2015

"Love my new ride !!!"

Well for someone who was just pulling into the lot to see about getting something fixed on my Ford Focus: that I had bought from Champion Ford 5 years earlier. I think Scott Saye did an excellent job in selling me a new vehicle. Two reviews in one. I never had any problems with my Focus, other than a piece falling off the side view mirror. That car never let me down. It ran good with no mechanical issues the whole time I owed it. Gas millage was great. overall a great little car. 2nd review. My Mazda cx5, love the way it rides, nice and roomy for my family. Still learning the new technology on the Mazda. The ride is comfortable and looks sharp. Good gas millage for a small SUV. Scott and I walked around the lot, looking at all the different choices I had . Trying to keep me within my budget we landed upon this sweet little gem of a ride. Not only was Scott so nice to help me pick one out, the whole team was easy to work with . Thank you to all

Scott Saye

ChristieWhite
5/08/2015

"Excellent sales staff "

I would recommend paying a visit to this dealership for any car buying needs you may have.Scott Saye and the rest of the sales staff went above and beyond to make sure I left with a wonderful car. They will have my return business

David Logsdon, Linda Chancellor, Scott Saye

Rebecca W.
4/27/2015

"purchased a used car"

I found the vehicle I wanted to look at on the internet and sent an inquiry about it. Rob replied very quickly followed by pics and info on said vehicle. He also gave me info on a couple other cars as well. Rob was very helpful in letting us test drive cars and giving us the information we asked for on each vehicle we drove or inquired about I was very satisfied with my experience and the people at Champion Ford. Thanks, Rebecca W.

David Logsdon, Rob Ochoa