Champion Ford Lincoln Mazda

Oxmoor Ford Lincoln

Patient Purchaser
8/23/2015

"Missing vehicle "

Even though the car I purchased wasn't located physically for 34 days, Champion provided me a vehicle until it was. My salesman, Scott Saye, called or texted every day to keep me informed as well.

Scott Saye

kim81
8/23/2015

"Salesman Calvin did a great job finding us the right SUV! "

Calvin let us drive 3 vehicles before we decided on the Lincoln SUV. He worked with us for 2 hours before we decided to buy anything.I liked the fact that he was not a pushy salesman. He was very patient and had great manners.He seems to be honest and caring fellow. He could answer all 101 of my questions about each SUV. He knew every gadget on every SUV. I am a teacher and I am impressed by his knowledge.He is a well read young man and deserves a raise!! Enjoyed my shopping experience.

Calvin

David Toler
8/18/2015

"My Sales Experince at Champion "

Bo Oliver, my sales representative made my buying experience a very pleasant experience. The store didn't have the vehicle I wanted. Bo found the vehicle I wanted, down to the color I wanted from another dealer. He was able to make the trade with the other dealer and delivered my car to me the day before I was leaving on vacation. I would recommend Bo and Champion to anyone in the market for a car as they make the sales experience very easy.

Bo Oliver, Duke Brubaker

QAZwsxedc123
8/13/2015

"Car Repairs - Accident"

Very pleased. Someone hit my vehicle in 01/2015 in Madisonville KY. It took a few months for State Farm to approve the repairs due to the other driver avoiding State Farm as it was her fault. Once I received approval, State Farm contacted Champion for me as I drive a 2011 Ford Focus. Champion called me once they received the fax, made an appointment for me to inspect the damage. They ordered the parts before taking my vehicle - scheduled me to drop off on a certain date - gave me an estimate of when they would be finished for my rental car. They finished on time - did an excellent job on the replaced door - you can not tell it was ever hit. They were nice, respectful, and handled everything with the insurance company. I hope to never need them again, but if I do - I would go back.

Collision Repair

pleasedcargirl
8/01/2015

"Excellent"

Very nice. Everyone friendly and knowledgeable. Product was presented great and overall very professional We have done business with Champion Ford and its predecessor, Holder Motor Company, for many years. By the way the form below would not let us pick 5 stars. That program needs a little tweaking as we would give it 5 stars. George and Glenda Thacker

Bo, Jim, and Matt

nanny
7/31/2015

"New car buying experience"

we were very pleased with everyone we had contact with. They were all very knowledgable and we would definitely purchase from you again. This was the first dealership we have dealt with where so much time was spent making sure that we understood everything on the car that we purchased.

Calvin, Matt, Joe and Finance Manager

fastkat
7/20/2015

"Pathfinder purchase"

We found the vehicle we wanted online and Bo and Jim were very helpful in telling us everything we needed before we made the 2 hour drive. The deal was pretty much made before we left Louisville which made the long drive easier!

Bo Benton

Ford Man
7/07/2015

"Top notch Professionals"

Champion is the only dealer you will ever need! They are true professionals and will work with you to solve any problem you may encounter.... I am a 15 year customer and will continue to be as I feel very confident that I am getting the best deals and the very best service!

Duke Brubaker

rhuff11
6/12/2015

"Always great to deal with!"

Its always great dealing with Champion - Sherry in particular. They go above and beyond to do what they can. My family has been buying from Champion for as long as I remember and there is no end in sight. Two thumbs up!!

Linda Chancellor, Sherry Oliver

jwilliams1
6/12/2015

"Great Experience! "

Our credit wasn't the greatest, but we were in need of a second car. Bo and Linda were excellent in helping us find what would fit our needs and budget. Their time and expertise is greatly appreciated.

Linda Chancellor, Bo Benton