Champion Ford Lincoln Mazda

Miracle Ford

LarryRhonda
3/15/2016

"Awesome"

We loved the service an the experience we had at Champion Ford Owensboro, Andrew was a awesome salesman! We're very pleased with the total experience

Andrew, Linda

big-d
3/15/2016

"Great service so far we will see"

Sorry to be skeptical in my title.But today's society has all of us questioning everything. My visit started that morning by going to breakfast.I had been looking for awhile for a new truck.We got done eating and stopped to see what they had on the lot.A truck that we had seen posted online was still setting on their lot .John came and had us drive to office and he brought the truck to us. We took for a short test drive and then came back where John proceeded to tell us everything about the truck that we asked questions about.We set inside while the paperwork was done. We programmed my phone and off we went.I can say to this point my experience was pleasant, friendly informative and quick.John seems to be a good guy and helped with everything. Now to the part I didn't care for I was to bring the truck back in a couple days to get the protective guard added the paint gloss,undercoating etc etc.I was told to drop off the truck and a vehicle would be waiting for me to use.Long story short no vehicle was waiting ,I waited 1/2 hr for enterprise to show up. I set over 45 min at Enterprise waiting for a vehicle. then found out it was on my insurance or buy theirs.All the gas was on me ,i kinda get that part.But all in all this part sucked. I was late to a meeting because of this .Just my opinion but out of 100% rating my overall experience id give it 96% great. Also when I went to get my plates everything was done at the DMV . I signed my name paid and was done. Now that was awesome. So much so I think it over road the Enterprise issue so I would need to change my rating to 100% satisfied. Now lets see how the 100,000 mile warranty works and how their customer service is not that I have paid and gone

John

Mick
2/16/2016

"The endless wait"

I took my 2013 Lincoln in for service, handing my fob/key to Jason. He said they'd check and see what all was needed. I didn't ask how long it would be for that reason. They were not busy. I said I'd wait in the "service" waiting area. He nodded. About an hour and 10 minutes later, I went back and Nate was there (Jason went to lunch), as was the paper work on my completed car service...I don't know how long my car had been ready but my idea of a fulfilled day is not sitting in the waiting area when the vehicle is ready. I was aggravated as I had other business to complete; then I remembered the same thing happened to me at quick lane about a year ago. I didn't do a review then. However, it seems to me that this irritating situation needs to be addressed. Either, you make a note on the order as to where the car owner is and call. Or, you could take a cell phone number and call/text the person. That would eliminate the employee having to leave the counter and I (and others; surely there are more) wouldn't feel so "out of sight, out of mind"! For me, the vibe in quick lane is not the same as Champion. Does the same person own them? I know it was just an oil change but I would appreciate an attitude as considerate as my own. It did cross my mind that I received the inconsiderate treatment because I had a Champion Card for several free oil changes. What do you think?

Jason Parker and Nate

Fr. Brian Roby
1/15/2016

"Pleased and exciting"

As soon as I entered the dealership, I found the place welcoming and hospitable. I began my purchase conversation with Duke and was later introduced to Andrew who assisted me with my desire to lease. I have traded Ford vehicles for most of my life and have always been impressed with the quality of the cars/SUV's. Three years ago, I was introduced to the Ford Edge and enjoyed the care very much. I traded my 2013 Edge for a 2015 Edge. It's a great vehicle and its works for me very well! I found Andrew to be articulate, informative and courteous.

Duke, Andrew, Linda

kdrm85
12/10/2015

"Buying nice used vehicle"

Rob took hours helping us find just the right vehicle for us. We decided on a 2013 Lincoln MKX. It was an awesome looking Lincoln with all the options at a decent price. So far I am a happy camper. The only "issue" I had was when I came back a few days later to get the special coating I purchased applied to my MKX and needed a loaner. I didn't like having to deal with Enterprise rental. I think the guy there was new and didn't fully understand the process. But it all worked out in the end. Rob was there that day and was very helpful. All things considered I will recommend them to my friends.

Rob Ochoa, Jim Manteras, David Logsdon

Hutch11
11/05/2015

"Repair experience"

I had a wonderful experience with Rick in the repair department. I live in Florida and had loaned my truck to my son. He had left his money card in the bank slot, the truck was barely running. The repair department, although booked solid, scheduled his truck for repair. They had to order the part but still were able to return the truck, running like new, to him the very next day. They helped me pay for the repair on-line. Very kind, courteous and professional. Thank you so much from your very satisfied customers. Wish you were in my neighborhood so that I could make you my go to place for the care of my vehicles.

Rick in repair shop and billing department

lrjohn9145
9/22/2015

"Never been treated with such disrespect in my life"

On Wednesday, September 16, 2015, I purchased a used Ford Sport Trac from your facility, I saw the truck on the lot last Tuesday, September 15th. I called and spoke with JB Schultz and asked if I could come over after work to test drive it and if someone would be there to price my trade-in vehicle. He stated yes on both questions. I arrived at 0708pm, drove the truck. While driving the truck, I noticed it had a sound coming from the front end. When I pointed this out to Mr. Schultz, I was told it was the tires. Then when I inquired as to someone looking at my trade-in vehicle, no one was there to look at it as I was told there would be.. I was on vacation and live out of Daviess County and did not want to have come in again the next day as we live 35mins out of Owensboro. As things turned out, my husband was able to drive the truck on Tuesday and we decided to purchase the truck. I drove back into Owensboro the next day of my vacation purchased the truck and while driving home the sound got louder. I called JB when I got home, told him it was not the tires that something else was wrong. He then spoke with someone that is the part owner of you facility and made an appointment for me to bring it back in on Monday 09/21/2015 and at that time we could pick up the other set of keys and the drivers manual. I had to turn in the title to my blazer, I drove down Friday to do so and to pick up the 2nd set of keys and an owner manual. While at your facility, I ran into JB in the parking lot, he was with another client who was test driving. JB said that my keys were with Misty and that I could get on the computer and print off the manual that he did not have time to get it for me. I went inside to get the key but no one was there, I found out later that Misty was at lunch they wanted to know who my sales person was. I told them he did not have time for me was trying to make another sale. Finally, after Linda came out and helped take care of me, (she is a very nice lady), JB came in and stated the key was still upstairs. When he came down, I told him the way he treated me was not acceptable and that he not only lost the 40,000 sale he was trying to make but he lost my respect. Well Monday when my husband brought the truck in we were informed that we expected to pay for the broken truck. Had JB informed me of this, I would not have had it worked on with Ford. I spoke with Jim Monanteras, JB would not come to the phone, Jim said I had two choices, a Ford part or an off-brand part. I thought he was going to state that your facility would cover the price of the repair, which was not the case. After I got very mad and used some words that were not good, he then said that they were going to cover the charges. I believe he started out with the "I have two choices" like they were not go to cover the charges, just to make me mad because he knew he could. He then said he would accept my apology because I should not have swore at him. He sounded rather proud that he had upset me to that point. He then stated he would call me back when my truck would be done. Here it is Tuesday, September 22nd, and I'm still waiting for the call. These two men need a big lesson in customer service. If I treated my customers like the treated me, I would be fired! I hope no one ever has to deal with this problem again. Thank You Lisa Johnson

JB Schultz, Jim Monanteras, Linda with our loan

Patient Purchaser
8/23/2015

"Missing vehicle "

Even though the car I purchased wasn't located physically for 34 days, Champion provided me a vehicle until it was. My salesman, Scott Saye, called or texted every day to keep me informed as well.

Scott Saye

kim81
8/23/2015

"Salesman Calvin did a great job finding us the right SUV! "

Calvin let us drive 3 vehicles before we decided on the Lincoln SUV. He worked with us for 2 hours before we decided to buy anything.I liked the fact that he was not a pushy salesman. He was very patient and had great manners.He seems to be honest and caring fellow. He could answer all 101 of my questions about each SUV. He knew every gadget on every SUV. I am a teacher and I am impressed by his knowledge.He is a well read young man and deserves a raise!! Enjoyed my shopping experience.

Calvin

David Toler
8/18/2015

"My Sales Experince at Champion "

Bo Oliver, my sales representative made my buying experience a very pleasant experience. The store didn't have the vehicle I wanted. Bo found the vehicle I wanted, down to the color I wanted from another dealer. He was able to make the trade with the other dealer and delivered my car to me the day before I was leaving on vacation. I would recommend Bo and Champion to anyone in the market for a car as they make the sales experience very easy.

Bo Oliver, Duke Brubaker