Champion Ford Lincoln Mazda

Champion Ford Lincoln Mazda

Call
Champion Ford Lincoln Mazda Info
About Champion Ford Lincoln Mazda

We are a family owned & operated dealership that's been in business in Owensboro since 1990. We moved into our current location in June of 2000 to better serve our customers. We now feature an award winning Quick Lane tire & light repair center as well as a top notch collision repair center, detail shop, parts department, & of course sales department. Besides the regular line of Ford, Lincoln, & Mazda vehicles we feature Roush high performance vehicles, SVT Raptors, & Shelby Cobra's. We invite you in to meet our quality employees that will put you in the perfect vehicle or fix your service issue as fast & painless as possible. Read our reviews, then come see us today!

About Champion Ford Lincoln Mazda Learn More

• QuickLane Tire and Maintenence Center
  • LINCOLN Lounge
  • Customer Business Center
  • DirecTV

"very satisfied"

Andrew was very easy to work with. He was not pushy Linda in finance was very nice. Jerry, He made the deal happen, very satisfied

"very good experience and excellent service"

The service I received at out Champion Ford Lincoln and Mazda Dealership was excellent today. The employees and management are professional and made my experience with them a very pleasant one.

Denise Kirby

"Excellent intro to the new vehicle"

Matt especially went above and beyond while intorducing us to our new vehicle. He went through each funciton of the My Ford Touch and every button in the vehicle, to make sure we knew exacly how to operate each control. He also emphasized that if we needed any additional help, to text or email him and he'd be glad to help. Even a driving rainstorm did not cut short this introduction. It was obvious that he was well-practiced and knew our vehicle (2015 Escape) well. We couldn't be happier with his service.

"Transmission leak"

We had a transmission problem and our extended warranty did not want to cover the cost to repair it. They said it wasn't covered under the extended warranty in the manner it needed to be repaired. Ron after several phone calls to the insurance company got it covered. Rick Hamilton was easy to work with through all of this mess. I thank the dealership and its employees for going the extra mile to solve a very expensive problem. It's a pleasure doing business at Champion Ford. Thanks, Dennis Martin

"Absolutely Amazing!!!!!!!"

Bo Oliver is just wonderful to work with, possibly the best salesperson I have dealt with in my life. Matt took time and was fantastic in explaining my car. Jerry was the best sales manager, wow it was so effortless. Linda was so nice and explained options. You have the best people by far and so glad bought vehicle from your dealership!

"My new F-150"

I love my new Ford truck. After purchasing a new Fusion in May I went to the same salesman, Rob Ochoa. He was very patience and answer all of my questions while I was shopping for a truck. After the purchase He when over the ins and outs of my new truck, so I would be ready for the road. Matt W. worked with me on the technology and answered all my questions. Matt is truly an asset for Champion with his customer service. My daughter purchased a new Edge in D.C. and did not get the training on her car as I did...Good Job Champion.....Judy M.

"Customer Dissatisfaction"

I came to champion as a Z plan customer. Being a plan customer I expected certain things when purchasing the vehicle. I needed to see the cost of the truck on the dealer invoice and the Z plan number on the invoice. Instead Ernie justg showed me the number I was getting the truck for after all rebates. When going through the purchase I expected to see some where all of the options that I purchased with the truck itemized with the total price to finance at the bottom. But instead I was only give the amount financed. I purchase remote starter, the protection plan(undercoating, paint sealing and scotch guarding of the interior) extended warranty, and a sprayin bed liner. On the spray in bed liner I said that I wanted it to match the color of the truck and I was told by Ernie that Black was the only thing available. When I was sent to pick up the truck at Valley Brown i told them that I really wanted it to match the color of the truck and they told me that if they had know they could have color matched woti no problem and he proceed to tell me of all of his other comercial customer that have the color done to their vehicles and that everyone at Champion including Ernie was aware of that. He also told me if I wanted it colored I could pay 250 dollars to have it redone. I then called Ernie to express my disappointment he said he did not no and he was sorry. It certainly appears that the only thing Champion Ford cares about is getting the customer out the door and not the satisfaction of the customer. I really expected more from Champion as a Ford Z Plan Customer. If you care to discuss with me my telephone number is 330-261-8681 JIm Bailey

"One of the best buying experiences"

My husband and I really enjoyed dealing with Rob Ochoa. We came and talked to him about the ford fusion not knowing what engine we were looking for. He spent over an hour with us answering all our question and we left that day without buying a car, but was very impressed with him as a salesman. We came back to the lot about a week later on a Sunday and saw the car we ended up buying. It was a used ford fusion. We still got treated the same by Rob telling us all about the 2013. We were very happy to deal with Rob and really did appreciate all the time he spent with us.

"Perchased F-150 Pickup"

Excellent Internet webpage! Found a truck I was interested in and went to the dealership. Salesman's name is Calvin Dennis and he was very helpful and answered every question I had. I purchased the truck and the whole transaction went very smoothly. The entire staff was friendly and the offices and showroom was spotless!! I would rate this dealership an A+ Thanks to everyone there. Tim B.

"Great buying experience"

Andrew was awesome, and most of all he wasn't pushy at all. He directed us in the right direction and answered all questions we had. Linda was great as well, she worked with us to get the payment we desired. Overall great experience! Will continue to buy from these folks in the future.

Champion Ford Lincoln Mazda responded to this review

September 15, 2014

Ms. Dant, Thanks so much for choosing us to purchase your new SUV. We hope the CX-9 is performing to your needs! Thanks for the kind words and for taking the time to fill out this review. It's much appreciated as is your business. Duke "Duke" Brubaker General Manager Champion Ford Lincoln Mazda Owensboro, Ky.

Reviews of Linda Chancellor