Chuck Hutton Chevrolet

2471 Mount Moriah Rd,
Memphis, Tennessee 38115
Chuck Hutton Chevrolet Info
About Chuck Hutton Chevrolet

Chuck Hutton Chevrolet is the home of Warranty Forever! Every new OR used vehicle with less than 80,000 miles comes with a lifetime powertrain warranty at no cost to you. We take pride in providing top-notch customer service to our guests! We have an extensive inventory of new and pre-owned vehicles, a full service repair shop, detail facility, body shop, and the largest GM parts warehouse in the mid-south. Come home to Chuck Hutton Chevrolet, you'll be glad you did!

About Chuck Hutton Chevrolet Learn More

• Body Shop
jimbo59
7/22/2015

"excellent"

Helped in everyway they could and i left satisfied. Recommended to friends who came and bought a vehicle. They are very friendly and knowlegable and trust worthy.

brittany09
7/18/2015

"Fantastic "

My experience at this dealership was great. Nothing but great customer service!! I would recommend more people here! The car salesmen made sure that I was well taken care of.

Marvindale5702
7/18/2015

"Best Dealership I Have Every Been To "

Thanks Chuck Hutton For My New Car And The Lifetime Warranty My Wife Love It And My Daughter Is Going To Be Coming Next Year To Get Her A New Var Thanks Again

Vicki6502
7/15/2015

"Customer Satifaction"

I recently purchased a 2015 Corvette from Chuck Hutton Chevrolet and my experience would be one that I never forget. The staff and sales professional were great and pleasant to work with. The time spent was well worth it!!!

MemphisBasketballMom
7/07/2015

"Sound purchase"

My Salesmen at Chuck Hutton really made me feel secure in my purchase. I didn't feel like I was being shafted. They listened to me and help me to get what i wanted. They were all very nice and very understanding. Thank you!!

Janet4304
7/01/2015

"Excellent customer service"

My husband and I purchased an automobile at Chuck Hutton Chevrolet at 2471 Mt. Moriah. Rd. Memphis, TN 38115. Our sales consultant Steve Weeden was extremely courteous and professional during the entire purchase process. Steven was quite attentive to all of our concerns and requests for optional equipment (fog lights). Steve was very enthusiastic and well informed concerning the automobile that we purchased. Steve is an exceptional sales associate and he should be commended for the great service that he provided. All employees including Michelle Skinner and Rickey Parrish provided excellent customer service. I would certainly recommend this dealership to others.

david5671
6/26/2015

"Purchasing an automobile can be a pain"

My wife initiated this auto purchase and by the time I arrived she stated how pleased she was with the quality of service received while selecting her automobile she got the deal [monthly payments] desired. By the time I arrived to co-sign, everything went smooth and effortless. This was my second car purchase from Chuck Hutton and the quality of service has always been excellent.

Danny Brownlee

Silver-Rad-Owner
6/15/2015

"Excellent Truck at a Fair Price"

My sales rep, Michael Blackard did an excellent job to ensure I got the exactly the right truck at a fair price. He was a tremendous help throughout the entire buying process. He was referred to me by a co-worker and completely lived up to the high praise recommendation. I will glad recommend others to buy from Michael in their next vehicle purchase.

Crenee84
6/14/2015

"Excellent service"

My experience at Chuck Hutton mt. Moriah was great. My salesman Reginald Howard was extremely helpful and informative. Would i go back? I most definitely would.

mailbukimble2055
6/04/2015

"buying a new car"

I went to chuck Hutton Chevrolet and purchased a 2015 Mailbu. The sales person Mr Baxter Hunter was the best sales person that you could ask for, it was really cold out side the day that I was there and Mr Hunter took his time with me,don't rush me, every car that I wanted to see he took his time letting me see the car,telling all about the car and test drive, making sure that this was the car that I wanted. All being said Mr Baxter Hunter at Chuck Hutton Chervrolet, I will buy form you again and tell my family and Freind to buy automobiles form this dealership. Hats off to you

Reviews of Ricky Parrish