Chuck Hutton Chevrolet

2471 Mount Moriah Rd,
Memphis, Tennessee 38115
Chuck Hutton Chevrolet Info
About Chuck Hutton Chevrolet

Chuck Hutton Chevrolet is the home of Warranty Forever! Every new OR used vehicle with less than 80,000 miles comes with a lifetime powertrain warranty at no cost to you. We take pride in providing top-notch customer service to our guests! We have an extensive inventory of new and pre-owned vehicles, a full service repair shop, detail facility, body shop, and the largest GM parts warehouse in the mid-south. Come home to Chuck Hutton Chevrolet, you'll be glad you did!

About Chuck Hutton Chevrolet Learn More

• Body Shop
Jeanette
5/22/2015

"Great experience!"

It was a pleasure to work with Steve Weeden. He is a genuinely caring professional. The level of customer service was great! I would do business there again!

Elizabeth Baker
5/20/2015

"Efficient, Respectful, and Positive People is Chuck Hutton"

My husband and I are repeat buyers from Chuck Hutton. Their level of customer service is beyond measure. Our sales representative, Mr. Reginald Howard, listened to what our needs were and what we wanted. He treated us with respect and I value that in a person. He answered all of our questions regarding the vehicle, warranty information, and maintenance needs for the Chevy Traverse. Ricky Parrish was phenomenal with how speedy he took us through the financing process. It was late evening when we were wrapping up the finishing touches and our entire team worked overtime to have us in our new vehicle that night. Ms. April Mangum from Chuck Hutton's Allstate Insurance location was amazing to work with. We ended up insuring all three of our vehicles with her because she was able to give us an unbelievably reeasonable insurance rate. I have recommended this company over the years from my first purchase, but this go around was even more special. I look forward to doing business with this company in the future for any of our transportation needs. Go to Chuck Hutton Today!

April Mangum, Allstate

Irmanecia
5/13/2015

"The salesman was very friendly and was beneficial!"

I gave this rating because Chuck Hutton employees was very helpful and I was able to buy my dream car with great people! Keep it up!

Newcar1
5/12/2015

"Excellent experience!"

We had an excellent experience at Chuck Hutton Chevrolet. Mr. Blackard went out of his way to ensure we had a top notch experience. He sold us a quality automobile at a great price. We received a very fair price on our traded vehicle. We walked away confident we received a great deal and we would definitely return in the future when car shopping.

rbrashier01
5/11/2015

"wonderful experience and service"

Michael listened to us and to what we were looking for. He showed us several cars that would fit our needs and answered all questions. he helped us get what we needed and wanted for our trade in. He was wonderful to work with and after signing papers for the car, he actually sat with me until my husband got back to the dealership with our kids To pick me up. Overall experience was wonderful!

kmhutton4
5/10/2015

"Excellent Customer Service!"

Steve Weeden was my Sales Consultant, Ricky Parrish was my financial Manager, Loran Laughlin was my loan Manager at Chuck Hutton Chevrolet and they were fantastic. The entire process was quick and very efficient. I have never bought a vehicle quicker than I did at Chuck Hutton. I will definitely be a returning customer!

Hollis09
5/07/2015

"Great Service"

The service was great and excellent. I understood everything the salesman was telling me, as well as the finance and insurance departments. Thank you for excellent service.

itsme1
5/05/2015

"Great Experience!"

I had a wonderful experience with Chuck Hutton Chevrolet. It started with an internet inquiry and I had the pleasure of interacting with Billy. It was a great conversation, he listened, and setup an appointment. When I arrived for the appointment he introduced me to Reggie Howard, and the deal couldn't have gone any smoother from there. Not only did they sale me a truck that sold the truck that I wanted, that fit my needs, and price range. These guys did what great sales people do...they found out what I wanted and delivered. Sometimes dealers focus more on what they want you to buy...but that's not what happened here. The finance guy was good, direct and did not try to push alot of extras. I think his name is Ricky. If your in the market....reach out to Chuck Hutton and I'm sure they will take care of you. And also the after sale care is great so far. Ask for Reggie. He's a great guy.

webbquentin8673
4/29/2015

"perfect"

The salesman made me feel right at home u have the best team I've ever seen great job I really felt good after I left.

brian moon
4/05/2015

"Pleasurable experience - body shop"

Robbie, Patricia, and Carol were great to work with. My daughter's car was damaged and the turn around time getting the car back was much quicker than I expected. Having to make plans to come from Atlanta to pick it up could have been a real pain. They did a great job of keeping me up to date when the car would be ready for pick up so I could make my plans to get there without waiting around. Great group to work with....I highly recommend these people.

Carol, Patricia