Chuck Hutton Chevrolet

2471 Mount Moriah Rd,
Memphis, Tennessee 38115
Chuck Hutton Chevrolet Info
About Chuck Hutton Chevrolet

Chuck Hutton Chevrolet is the home of Warranty Forever! Every new OR used vehicle with less than 80,000 miles comes with a lifetime powertrain warranty at no cost to you. We take pride in providing top-notch customer service to our guests! We have an extensive inventory of new and pre-owned vehicles, a full service repair shop, detail facility, body shop, and the largest GM parts warehouse in the mid-south. Come home to Chuck Hutton Chevrolet, you'll be glad you did!

About Chuck Hutton Chevrolet Learn More

• Body Shop
Janet4304
7/01/2015

"Excellent customer service"

My husband and I purchased an automobile at Chuck Hutton Chevrolet at 2471 Mt. Moriah. Rd. Memphis, TN 38115. Our sales consultant Steve Weeden was extremely courteous and professional during the entire purchase process. Steven was quite attentive to all of our concerns and requests for optional equipment (fog lights). Steve was very enthusiastic and well informed concerning the automobile that we purchased. Steve is an exceptional sales associate and he should be commended for the great service that he provided. All employees including Michelle Skinner and Rickey Parrish provided excellent customer service. I would certainly recommend this dealership to others.

david5671
6/26/2015

"Purchasing an automobile can be a pain"

My wife initiated this auto purchase and by the time I arrived she stated how pleased she was with the quality of service received while selecting her automobile she got the deal [monthly payments] desired. By the time I arrived to co-sign, everything went smooth and effortless. This was my second car purchase from Chuck Hutton and the quality of service has always been excellent.

Danny Brownlee

Silver-Rad-Owner
6/15/2015

"Excellent Truck at a Fair Price"

My sales rep, Michael Blackard did an excellent job to ensure I got the exactly the right truck at a fair price. He was a tremendous help throughout the entire buying process. He was referred to me by a co-worker and completely lived up to the high praise recommendation. I will glad recommend others to buy from Michael in their next vehicle purchase.

Crenee84
6/14/2015

"Excellent service"

My experience at Chuck Hutton mt. Moriah was great. My salesman Reginald Howard was extremely helpful and informative. Would i go back? I most definitely would.

mailbukimble2055
6/04/2015

"buying a new car"

I went to chuck Hutton Chevrolet and purchased a 2015 Mailbu. The sales person Mr Baxter Hunter was the best sales person that you could ask for, it was really cold out side the day that I was there and Mr Hunter took his time with me,don't rush me, every car that I wanted to see he took his time letting me see the car,telling all about the car and test drive, making sure that this was the car that I wanted. All being said Mr Baxter Hunter at Chuck Hutton Chervrolet, I will buy form you again and tell my family and Freind to buy automobiles form this dealership. Hats off to you

Dale's Equinox
6/04/2015

"Quality Time"

I enjoyed the quality of the salesman. He was helpful as to my needs and desires of the vehicle we wanted. Selection was great. Through the years I have enjoyed the friendliness of all the employees. I would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family. The service dept. is well staffed. They listen to your problem and strive to get your vehicle back in a timely manner.

Blessed
6/03/2015

"Very personal and friendly and I was VERY pleased "

Reginald Howard was very friendly and personal and I felt as if I were a part of a family. He was not pushy at all (which is a pet peeve of mine), yet he still made himself readily available for us. He went above and beyond and still continues to do so, making sure that I am 100% satisfied with my purchase. He is a man of integrity in that he has kept his word. Ricky Parrish was very friendly and went out of his way to make sure that I received the very best interest rate. He explained everything in detail and made sure that I understood everything. He made sure that I had all the information and coverage that I needed and was very helpful and knowledgeable. Overall, my experience was wonderful and I would definitely recommend these two gentlemen to anyone.

Vonzella
6/03/2015

"Sale well done by Reggie"

The salesperson was great Reggie was the most Friendly's salesperson we have ever met considerate and very accommodating all we can say is great job go Chevrolet hope will see you in a year to get a new Tahoe we love Chevrolet Americas best vehicle see the USA in your great Chevrolet okay

Navymom
6/02/2015

"This was the best time of ever. Michael was great"

Michael Blackard is an awesome salesman. He had an answer to every question I had, even the silly ones. I was nervous about buying a new car, but Michael made things simple.

2015 randy
6/02/2015

"Fast and very friendly"

They are friendy fast and willing to help in many ways. They make sure your happy before you leave. Answer all guestion and explain everything in detail.

Reviews of Ricky Parrish