Chuck Hutton Chevrolet

Chuck Hutton Chevrolet
Call
Chuck Hutton Chevrolet Info
About Chuck Hutton Chevrolet

Chuck Hutton Chevrolet is the home of Warranty Forever! Every new OR used vehicle with less than 80,000 miles comes with a lifetime powertrain warranty at no cost to you. We take pride in providing top-notch customer service to our guests! We have an extensive inventory of new and pre-owned vehicles, a full service repair shop, detail facility, body shop, and the largest GM parts warehouse in the mid-south. Come home to Chuck Hutton Chevrolet, you'll be glad you did!

About Chuck Hutton Chevrolet Learn More

• Avanti Market Cafe
  • Body Shop

"Great Service!"

I had a wonderful experience at Chuck Hutton. I never felt pressured to buy a car that day. My sales-person, Fred made my experience stress-free. Ricky in finance broke everything down so that I understood everything before I signed on the dotted line. I had a sun-roof installed afterward, and Fred really made him self available, and went above and beyond, even when things didn't go as planned. I feel like they really cared about me as a person. I would definitely recommend anyone in search of a new vehicle to try them out.

"CAR BUYING MADE SIMPLE!!!!"

Great experience when purchasing my car from this dealership! My salesman, Mark Blake, made my car buying experience phenomenal!! I would definitely purchase another car here, as well as recommend Chuck Hutton to anyone looking to purchase a car!

"customer"

Awesome staff, great experience. I'm so glad my car found me!!!! Each person I met with made my 1st car buying experience one to remember

"Excellent Service! No complaints at all!"

My salesman was great. Baxter Hunter and Chuck Hutton Chevrolet was awesome! Within 2 hours I was in and out! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone!

"Kennth Jackson"

had a great time it was a great experienceSpencer was knowledgeable about all the cars and a truck at the dealership he is a great salesman thanks man

Ernest Spencer were very kind and nice to me he's a great salesman thank you very much Ernie

"New Car-2014 Camaro"

I would definelty recommend Ray Witthorne at Chuck Hutton Chevrolet, as he made my car purchase very easy. I really appreciated Ray's friendliness and his knowledge of my Camaro. I was hesitant with going on the lot due to pushy salespeople. My experience was totally the opposite. Kudo's to Ray and Chuck Hutton!!

"Awesome Dealership!"

Everything at this dealership was amazing! The salesman, Michael Blackard did everything in his power to be sure that we were satisfied with the price and selection of vehicle. The management was very willing to negotiate price as well. We walked out with an amazing deal on a nearly new car, not to mention A LIFETIME WARRANTY! I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

"OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE!!!!"

My experience of buying two Camaros at Chuck Hutton from Michael Blackard was absolutely great. I was treated courteously and Michael worked to get me the best deals. I'll be back!

"New Car"

CH Sales Rep Reggie Howard is very knowledgeable of the Chevrolet products! ?? His presentation was good and answered all of my questions with crisp responses! My new car experience at CH was awesome! ?? Steven Smith

"Mr. Terry Clark"

I have had 2 great experiences with this dealership I feel appreciated when I do business here they know I can spend my money at other dealerships but I drive almost 200 miles to purchase my vehicles here because of the way I am treated. I do tell all of my friends. ..

Michael Blackard