Chuck Hutton Chevrolet

Chuck Hutton Chevrolet

Call
Chuck Hutton Chevrolet Info
About Chuck Hutton Chevrolet

Chuck Hutton Chevrolet is the home of Warranty Forever! Every new OR used vehicle with less than 80,000 miles comes with a lifetime powertrain warranty at no cost to you. We take pride in providing top-notch customer service to our guests! We have an extensive inventory of new and pre-owned vehicles, a full service repair shop, detail facility, body shop, and the largest GM parts warehouse in the mid-south. Come home to Chuck Hutton Chevrolet, you'll be glad you did!

About Chuck Hutton Chevrolet Learn More

• Avanti Market Cafe
  • Body Shop

"Salesman was not helpful"

I purchased a used 2011 Camaro from you all. The Car is excellent! It runs great, looks great, and it was a great price that fit my budget. However, I am not 100% satisfied with my purchase. The issue i encountered is that my license plate tags took 2 months to receive. What really annoyed me was that i was told by the salesman, Victor, that I would get a call when the tags were in and that I would not have to worry about anything else. With this being my first vehicle purchase I trusted that he was going to give me a call within about 2 weeks or so. Two weeks went by and no call, then a third week, then a month passed and I finally went back to the Chuck Hutton because my drive out tag was about to expire and I still had no word about my car tags. When I went back up there the woman at the front counter just looked at me as if I was lost, her and another gentleman that worked there did not say a word to me or attempt to greet my girlfriend and I as we walked through the door. When i spoke with the nice ladies that were in charge of the license plate tags they told me that they needed proof of residency. I turned that in and was told that it would be a couple of weeks. Well, a couple of weeks turned into another month. My second drive out tag was going to expire and i still did not receive a call or a letter in the mail. When i went back the third time, i was told that Victor was supposed to have called me a month ago to tell me that there was an issue with my tags! That is why my experience with you all was not a pleasant one. Victor never called me to tell me that something was missing, I had to go up there THREE times just to get things straightened out. I thought that this buying experience was going to be smooth, but it was not even close. I was happy with the purchase i made, but not with the hard work that your employee shows to keep the business of customers like me. I would not recommend this dealer to any of my friends or family. I was planning on purchasing a truck, but i was be taking my business elsewhere.

"I traded in for a car that hasn't run right since I got it. "

I picked the car I got as it was precertified and came with drivetrain warranty. The very last second before I signed my name I was informed I couldn't have the warranty. The car has ignition problems, transmission problems, misfires and a bad cat converter. Obviously someone knew this, and why the advertised warranty was taken away. Now I have a car that sits more than it drives. When I informed salesman he said I could bring it to see what trouble codes came up but they wouldn't fix it. How can u sell someone a car and tell them u will take care of the customer if anything goes wrong and do the exact opposite of that? I will make it a point never to let anyone I know do business there. That is plain dishonest business practices. Also I never received a follow up call once it was clear the vehicle did not work properly. How is it legal to advertise a warranty on a precertified vehicle and not honor that. It was written on the windshield. Doesn't get any clearer than that. If anyone cares or wants to rectify this obviously intentional dishonest business deal I would greatly appreciate it. I want the car but I was guaranteed it was in working order. Instead I'm looking at thousands in repairs just to make it a daily driver. I'm actually in shock over this whole experience. I'm 37 and have owned 8 vehicles. This is the worst I've been treated out of all of those purchases. I bought a used vehicle from country ford and it had problems and they fixed it no questions asked. Even without a warranty. It is not possible that someone didn't know the car wasn't running properly. Hence taking the advertised warranty off the table in the final seconds of the deal. Which I didn't mind cuz I was assured if it had issues I would be taken care of. Literally the first day I took it home it was not operating properly. Very disappointed a large long standing business such as this can treat a customer in this fashion.

Don't remember the names of the others I dealt with. The office closest to Victor's desk, also the trailer by used car so dealt with the gentleman in the office to the left.

"Great Service"

I made my 1st Chuck Hutton purchase and it was the best car buying experience I could have asked for. Michael Blackard was a great salesman he took his time showing me the vehicle and answered any and all of the questions that I had. I will be recommending Chuck Hutton to others looking to buy.

"fantastic customer service!"

We recently made our 3rd Chuck Hutton purchase. It's because of the customer service of folks like Michael Blackard that we come back, from Jackson TN. Everyone that we came in contact with was friendly and went out of their way to make us feel at home. Loran and Kerry both stopped by to greet us and you couldn't ask for a nicer financial person than Ricky. In the words of a famous TV star "Chuck Hutton"

"SUPERBNESS "

EXEMPLARY CUSTOMER SERVICE IS WHAT I EXPERIENCED WITH VICTOR BOLES. MR. BOLES WAS VERY POLITE, COURTEOUS AND VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE. MY CAR SHOPPING EXPERIENCE @ CHUCK HUTTON WAS SUPERB EVEN THE BUSNESS MANAGER WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND COMFORTING LIKE A FRIEND. HE MADE ME FEEL @ EASE ABOUT MY NEW COMMITMENT(CAR NOT)

"A Thank You"

Great experience at Chuck Hutton Chevrolet. Grateful for a friendly staff that took the time to make sure I was greeted in the proper manner. Thank you Mr. Steve Weeden for taking the time to help me pick out the right car just for me! If it wasn't for your listening ear, I never would have considered purchasing a new vehicle. I really appreciate that you took the time to pay attention to my sensitivity about my bad car shopping experience and to assure me that you would make sure that that would not happen at Chuck Hutton Chevrolet. Thank you to the friendly staff. Thank you Mr. Ricky Parish, you listened and respected my needs and wants. I love my NEW CAR! (Oh yeah! thank you Mr. Kenneth Greenidge for putting my license plate on my car.)

"Michael Blackard was so great to work with! "

He did his best to make sure he found the Tahoe I wanted,with all the little picky things I wanted on it! I had been working with two other dealerships before coming to Chuck Hutton. Both dearlers said they couldn't find what I wanted and one dealer suggested I purchase the basic Tahoe LS & then pay to have it upgaded to look like a LTZ.What?? Really?? That was just stupid in my opinion!! Thankfully before I lost all hope in finding my dream Tahoe I found Michael at Chuck Hutton Chevrolet! Good people,best dealership,and hands down best place to buy a car or truck!!! Thank you Michael for making my buying experience as painless & perfect as possible! You were straight up honest and you can't find that a lot of places anymore! I wish you enough!!

"Warranty work"

After my meeting with Mr. Downs i understand Chuck Hutton's position. Mr. Downs the service manager is helping me any way he can to get this problem solved. I understand that it is GM not warrantying the problem with the engine. I will expect once Chuck Hutton Chevrolet gets the ok to move forward they will do everything to make this right. As of now i am OK with Chuck Hutton and understand their position more clearly now. I will update results once i get the information from GM

Chuck Hutton Chevrolet responded to this review

September 24, 2014

Mr. Martinez, We are sorry that your warranty claim was denied, but you must understand that this has nothing to do with Chuck Hutton Chevrolet and everything to do with GM warranty. GM warranty clearly states that aftermarket modifications can and will void your warranty and the modifications you performed on your vehicle did just that. The claim would have been denied at any dealership that you took the vehicle to, which you will find if you take your vehicle elsewhere. We do everything we can to take care of our customers, and your situation was no different. Again, we are sorry that you claim was denied by General Motors.

"Great Service!"

I had a wonderful experience at Chuck Hutton. I never felt pressured to buy a car that day. My sales-person, Fred made my experience stress-free. Ricky in finance broke everything down so that I understood everything before I signed on the dotted line. I had a sun-roof installed afterward, and Fred really made him self available, and went above and beyond, even when things didn't go as planned. I feel like they really cared about me as a person. I would definitely recommend anyone in search of a new vehicle to try them out.

"CAR BUYING MADE SIMPLE!!!!"

Great experience when purchasing my car from this dealership! My salesman, Mark Blake, made my car buying experience phenomenal!! I would definitely purchase another car here, as well as recommend Chuck Hutton to anyone looking to purchase a car!

Reviews of Ricky Parrish