Chuck Hutton Chevrolet

Chuck Hutton Chevrolet

Call
Chuck Hutton Chevrolet Info
About Chuck Hutton Chevrolet

Chuck Hutton Chevrolet is the home of Warranty Forever! Every new OR used vehicle with less than 80,000 miles comes with a lifetime powertrain warranty at no cost to you. We take pride in providing top-notch customer service to our guests! We have an extensive inventory of new and pre-owned vehicles, a full service repair shop, detail facility, body shop, and the largest GM parts warehouse in the mid-south. Come home to Chuck Hutton Chevrolet, you'll be glad you did!

About Chuck Hutton Chevrolet Learn More

• Avanti Market Cafe
  • Body Shop

"SUPERBNESS "

EXEMPLARY CUSTOMER SERVICE IS WHAT I EXPERIENCED WITH VICTOR BOLES. MR. BOLES WAS VERY POLITE, COURTEOUS AND VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE. MY CAR SHOPPING EXPERIENCE @ CHUCK HUTTON WAS SUPERB EVEN THE BUSNESS MANAGER WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND COMFORTING LIKE A FRIEND. HE MADE ME FEEL @ EASE ABOUT MY NEW COMMITMENT(CAR NOT)

"A Thank You"

Great experience at Chuck Hutton Chevrolet. Grateful for a friendly staff that took the time to make sure I was greeted in the proper manner. Thank you Mr. Steve Weeden for taking the time to help me pick out the right car just for me! If it wasn't for your listening ear, I never would have considered purchasing a new vehicle. I really appreciate that you took the time to pay attention to my sensitivity about my bad car shopping experience and to assure me that you would make sure that that would not happen at Chuck Hutton Chevrolet. Thank you to the friendly staff. Thank you Mr. Ricky Parish, you listened and respected my needs and wants. I love my NEW CAR! (Oh yeah! thank you Mr. Kenneth Greenidge for putting my license plate on my car.)

"Michael Blackard was so great to work with! "

He did his best to make sure he found the Tahoe I wanted,with all the little picky things I wanted on it! I had been working with two other dealerships before coming to Chuck Hutton. Both dearlers said they couldn't find what I wanted and one dealer suggested I purchase the basic Tahoe LS & then pay to have it upgaded to look like a LTZ.What?? Really?? That was just stupid in my opinion!! Thankfully before I lost all hope in finding my dream Tahoe I found Michael at Chuck Hutton Chevrolet! Good people,best dealership,and hands down best place to buy a car or truck!!! Thank you Michael for making my buying experience as painless & perfect as possible! You were straight up honest and you can't find that a lot of places anymore! I wish you enough!!

"Warranty work"

After my meeting with Mr. Downs i understand Chuck Hutton's position. Mr. Downs the service manager is helping me any way he can to get this problem solved. I understand that it is GM not warrantying the problem with the engine. I will expect once Chuck Hutton Chevrolet gets the ok to move forward they will do everything to make this right. As of now i am OK with Chuck Hutton and understand their position more clearly now. I will update results once i get the information from GM

Chuck Hutton Chevrolet responded to this review

September 24, 2014

Mr. Martinez, We are sorry that your warranty claim was denied, but you must understand that this has nothing to do with Chuck Hutton Chevrolet and everything to do with GM warranty. GM warranty clearly states that aftermarket modifications can and will void your warranty and the modifications you performed on your vehicle did just that. The claim would have been denied at any dealership that you took the vehicle to, which you will find if you take your vehicle elsewhere. We do everything we can to take care of our customers, and your situation was no different. Again, we are sorry that you claim was denied by General Motors.

"Great Service!"

I had a wonderful experience at Chuck Hutton. I never felt pressured to buy a car that day. My sales-person, Fred made my experience stress-free. Ricky in finance broke everything down so that I understood everything before I signed on the dotted line. I had a sun-roof installed afterward, and Fred really made him self available, and went above and beyond, even when things didn't go as planned. I feel like they really cared about me as a person. I would definitely recommend anyone in search of a new vehicle to try them out.

"CAR BUYING MADE SIMPLE!!!!"

Great experience when purchasing my car from this dealership! My salesman, Mark Blake, made my car buying experience phenomenal!! I would definitely purchase another car here, as well as recommend Chuck Hutton to anyone looking to purchase a car!

"customer"

Awesome staff, great experience. I'm so glad my car found me!!!! Each person I met with made my 1st car buying experience one to remember

"Excellent Service! No complaints at all!"

My salesman was great. Baxter Hunter and Chuck Hutton Chevrolet was awesome! Within 2 hours I was in and out! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone!

"Kennth Jackson"

had a great time it was a great experienceSpencer was knowledgeable about all the cars and a truck at the dealership he is a great salesman thanks man

Ernest Spencer were very kind and nice to me he's a great salesman thank you very much Ernie

"New Car-2014 Camaro"

I would definelty recommend Ray Witthorne at Chuck Hutton Chevrolet, as he made my car purchase very easy. I really appreciated Ray's friendliness and his knowledge of my Camaro. I was hesitant with going on the lot due to pushy salespeople. My experience was totally the opposite. Kudo's to Ray and Chuck Hutton!!

Reviews of Michael Blackard