Chuck Hutton Chevrolet

Chuck Hutton Chevrolet

Call
Chuck Hutton Chevrolet Info
About Chuck Hutton Chevrolet

Chuck Hutton Chevrolet is the home of Warranty Forever! Every new OR used vehicle with less than 80,000 miles comes with a lifetime powertrain warranty at no cost to you. We take pride in providing top-notch customer service to our guests! We have an extensive inventory of new and pre-owned vehicles, a full service repair shop, detail facility, body shop, and the largest GM parts warehouse in the mid-south. Come home to Chuck Hutton Chevrolet, you'll be glad you did!

About Chuck Hutton Chevrolet Learn More

• Avanti Market Cafe
  • Body Shop
kiven.watson
1/22/2015

"No Stress"

Reginald and Keith made the experience easy and comfortable for my wife and myself. We did not fell pressured to do anything we did not fell comfortable with. Reginald's knowledge of the process gave us confidence that Chuck Hutton was the right choice in making this purchase. Thanks All

Tahoe
1/08/2015

"Great Job!!"

Mr. Mark Blake went over and above to make sure my husband and I were completely satisfied with our purchase. Mr. Echols in the finance department went over the financial aspect of our purchase in great detail. These two gentlemen provided excellent customer service. My family and I are extremely happy with our purchase! Sincerely, Craig & Toni Wilson

Satisfied
1/06/2015

"Satisfied!!!!"

Steve and Greg were very approachable and easy to talk with and the experience was stress free. I would definetly recommend this dealership to friends and Family.

Clemons
1/03/2015

"Good job you guys"

I really like the way they treat you. They was really very nice to me.And they got the job done. I was very satisfied.

jjones33
12/31/2014

"good experience "

I was not looking to buy when I came to the lot, but Mr.Cook wanted to sell a car. We walk and talked around the lot looked at a few trucks. He found a truck in my price range and the rest is history.

Joesph Cook

Rosalba Ramos
12/26/2014

"Very satisfied with my purchase"

This purchase of my vehicle was very easy, pleasant and exciting. My next purchase of my next vehicle will be at Hutton chuck chevrolet. I love the customer service they provide ...

Joseph cook

coffee4696
12/16/2014

"Late model used car purchase"

Almost all aspects were very good. However, I feel that someone, whether the salesperson or not, should spend a bit more time with us explaining the features of the automobile. We would like to come into the dealership at some point in the near future to have the features explained to us.

Joseph Cook

jrh1201
12/03/2014

"Exceptional Service"

Reginald Howard, made our purchase a pleasant one. He went the extra mile for us by delivering the truck we wanted. Great salesman, very personable.

Chuck Hutton Chevrolet responded to this review

December 05, 2014

We agree! Thank you for the kind words.

arkimidescervantes
11/11/2014

"Salesman was not helpful"

I purchased a used 2011 Camaro from you all. The Car is excellent! It runs great, looks great, and it was a great price that fit my budget. However, I am not 100% satisfied with my purchase. The issue i encountered is that my license plate tags took 2 months to receive. What really annoyed me was that i was told by the salesman, Victor, that I would get a call when the tags were in and that I would not have to worry about anything else. With this being my first vehicle purchase I trusted that he was going to give me a call within about 2 weeks or so. Two weeks went by and no call, then a third week, then a month passed and I finally went back to the Chuck Hutton because my drive out tag was about to expire and I still had no word about my car tags. When I went back up there the woman at the front counter just looked at me as if I was lost, her and another gentleman that worked there did not say a word to me or attempt to greet my girlfriend and I as we walked through the door. When i spoke with the nice ladies that were in charge of the license plate tags they told me that they needed proof of residency. I turned that in and was told that it would be a couple of weeks. Well, a couple of weeks turned into another month. My second drive out tag was going to expire and i still did not receive a call or a letter in the mail. When i went back the third time, i was told that Victor was supposed to have called me a month ago to tell me that there was an issue with my tags! That is why my experience with you all was not a pleasant one. Victor never called me to tell me that something was missing, I had to go up there THREE times just to get things straightened out. I thought that this buying experience was going to be smooth, but it was not even close. I was happy with the purchase i made, but not with the hard work that your employee shows to keep the business of customers like me. I would not recommend this dealer to any of my friends or family. I was planning on purchasing a truck, but i was be taking my business elsewhere.

Tgleason
11/10/2014

"I traded in for a car that hasn't run right since I got it. "

I picked the car I got as it was precertified and came with drivetrain warranty. The very last second before I signed my name I was informed I couldn't have the warranty. The car has ignition problems, transmission problems, misfires and a bad cat converter. Obviously someone knew this, and why the advertised warranty was taken away. Now I have a car that sits more than it drives. When I informed salesman he said I could bring it to see what trouble codes came up but they wouldn't fix it. How can u sell someone a car and tell them u will take care of the customer if anything goes wrong and do the exact opposite of that? I will make it a point never to let anyone I know do business there. That is plain dishonest business practices. Also I never received a follow up call once it was clear the vehicle did not work properly. How is it legal to advertise a warranty on a precertified vehicle and not honor that. It was written on the windshield. Doesn't get any clearer than that. If anyone cares or wants to rectify this obviously intentional dishonest business deal I would greatly appreciate it. I want the car but I was guaranteed it was in working order. Instead I'm looking at thousands in repairs just to make it a daily driver. I'm actually in shock over this whole experience. I'm 37 and have owned 8 vehicles. This is the worst I've been treated out of all of those purchases. I bought a used vehicle from country ford and it had problems and they fixed it no questions asked. Even without a warranty. It is not possible that someone didn't know the car wasn't running properly. Hence taking the advertised warranty off the table in the final seconds of the deal. Which I didn't mind cuz I was assured if it had issues I would be taken care of. Literally the first day I took it home it was not operating properly. Very disappointed a large long standing business such as this can treat a customer in this fashion.

Don't remember the names of the others I dealt with. The office closest to Victor's desk, also the trailer by used car so dealt with the gentleman in the office to the left.

Reviews of Ricky Parrish