Chuck Hutton Chevrolet

Ricky Parrish

Mark Blake, Sales Professional, Chuck Hutton Chevrolet

Mark Blake

April 30, 2017

"Car STILL Not Fixed. HORRIBLE."

- tmarshall

I paid $1100 to have my car serviced, after a full diagnostic and I didn't make it 5 minutes off of the lot. I had to do a u-turn and get back to the lot before the car broke down on the street. Now, you all want $869 to remove the engine head to FIGURE OUT what else is wrong? I've called management twice. No response.

Willie Little
2.0

April 12, 2017

"Exceptional experience "

- Sulayman

I just had an exceptional experience and wanted to share with others. If you are looking for a dealership with great sense of customer service. Then this is the way to go

Fred Chambers
Darryl Downs
Mark Miller
Loran Laughlin
Donna Crump

April 03, 2017

"The best service I have ever had"

- Davemc

We are from Canada and were traveling thru Memphis on a Friday when the check engine light came on, on my 2016 Chev 2500 HD Duramax diesel. We pulled into a Chev dealership in Memphis unannounced and were told that it was probably the DEF tank and that I would have to leave the truck as their diesel tech was busy, when I explained that we were from Canada the service advisor told us to go to Chuck Hutton Chevrolet as they were the biggest dealer in the area and would be able to take care of us. So we drove to Chuck Hutton Chevrolet and pulled in around 2:30pm (on a Friday afternoon remember) A service advisor I believe his name was Sean took care of us. After I explained that we were from Canada and just passing thru, he took care of us on the spot, the service was unbelievable, they found the problem and replaced the DEF reservoir tank and we were on the road again by 4:30. UNBELIEVABLE By far the best service we have ever had at a dealership of any make. Way to go Sean.

Sean Clark