Chuck Hutton Chevrolet

Steve Weeden

November 17, 2016

"Best Experience Ever"

- DERRICK JOHNSON

My experience was awesome. Upon parking my truck a gentleman walked out and said ' Hello Johnson Family, How was your trip? My wife was so amazed that he recognized us before we went into the dealership. I asked him how did he know who we were He replied I saw your tag and I knew that I had customers coming from Mississippi. Javonne, Micheal, and Todd worked great as a team in assuring our satisfaction. I have been telling people about how passionate and welcoming the staff was at Chuck Hutton Chevrolet. I will be definitely doing business with Chuck Hutton again.

October 13, 2016

"Oil Change"

- Chinadoll

I would like to thank you and your team for servicing my Chevrolet and thank Josh Mote so very much for taking the time out to answer my questions in a professional way. The 🌹 for lady day on Wednesday was magnificent. Thank you Josh!! I would like to gracefully thank one of your technician Arthur Robinson for keeping me updated with my Chevrolet service. He was so knowledgeable and professional and concern about my Chevrolet. He tend to my needs of my Chevrolet any questions I had he answered them effectively and professionally. He should be one step up to supervisor or manager as I thought he was. In my next service I would like for him to be my technician on my Chevrolet. Thank you Chuck Hutton for a wonderful service and professional team of technicians. Thank you!!

June 20, 2016

"Rude Sales Represenatives only greet certain people"

- Daniella

When my husband and I visit Chuck Hutton, initially we were only there to get an oil change. We had no intentions of purchasing a new car. We were stereotyped by many Sales Representatives and they did not greet us. My guess would be that they thought that we would not be potential buyers. We did a trade in from a 2015 Malibu LS to a 2016 LT Sport. As returning customers, we gave Mr. Fred Chambers our business. Mr. Chambers created a pleasant atmosphere for us; Mr. Chambers is very professional, trustworthy and straight forward. Qualities like that speaks volumes about a person and he continues to provide those services time after time again. Mr. Chambers would be the only reason that we would bring our business back to Chuck Hutton. Over all, I enjoyed my visit and Boi am I enjoying my new Malibu. Thanks!

New 2017 Chevrolet Camaro, $38822