Chuck Hutton Chevrolet

Michael Blackard, Sales Professional, Chuck Hutton Chevrolet

Michael Blackard

Sales Professional

February 24, 2017

"Anything for the CUSTOMER"

- happycustomer

My salesman, Victor Boles, put me in an overnight test drive while I was waiting to hear back from my credit union for financing. When my credit union didn't come through for me, Chuck Hutton did! Then they took care of me again when I had buyer's remorse over not only the first, but also the second vehicle I chose! Chuck Hutton is truly dedicated to keeping the customer happy! I'm so very thankful I chose not only Chuck Hutton Chevrolet, but also was blessed to work with my salesman Victor Boles! Happy Customer, Camellia Young

January 27, 2017

"Exceptional Service"

- Sandra Davis

Greg Kinsey is great! He ALWAYS has a great attitude! In my several years of coming to Chuck Hutton for service, MY service agent has always been Greg Kinsey. He makes sure that you are a satisfied customer by any means necessary. He makes you feel comfortable and confident that your vehicle will be taken care of whether your choice is to wait for it or drop it off. Grey Kinsey ALWAYS goes the extra mile. Kudos sir for an EXCEPTIONAL job!!

November 17, 2016

"Best Experience Ever"

- DERRICK JOHNSON

My experience was awesome. Upon parking my truck a gentleman walked out and said ' Hello Johnson Family, How was your trip? My wife was so amazed that he recognized us before we went into the dealership. I asked him how did he know who we were He replied I saw your tag and I knew that I had customers coming from Mississippi. Javonne, Micheal, and Todd worked great as a team in assuring our satisfaction. I have been telling people about how passionate and welcoming the staff was at Chuck Hutton Chevrolet. I will be definitely doing business with Chuck Hutton again.

New 2017 Chevrolet Malibu, $23670