Colonial Volkswagen of Westborough

Jason Garrett, Sales Consultant, Colonial Volkswagen of Westborough

Jason Garrett

Pierre Saliba, Sales Consultant, Colonial Volkswagen of Westborough

Pierre Saliba

Rebecca Cunningham, Internet Sales Consultant, Colonial Volkswagen of Westborough

Rebecca Cunningham

Internet Sales Consultant
Bill Mcgrath, Service, Colonial Volkswagen of Westborough

Bill Mcgrath

April 26, 2017

"New car purchase"

- scanlokn

This is my third vehicle purchased from Colonial VW. The service is always exceptional! I had the privilege to work with Jason Garrett this time. From the initial meeting and test drive, to the delivery of the vehicle, he could not have been more helpful. The experience was easy and he made me feel like his number one client. I appreciate that! I highly recommend Colonial VW to anyone looking to lease or purchase a car. You will not be disappointed!

April 24, 2017

"Very good experience"

- Dgboston VW

Andrew helped me immensely as I decided on my next car. They offered me top dollar for my trade and a very fair price on the car. Even though I bought a used Prius from them, Andrew provided excellent information and was very responsive to my questions. I have been servicing my VW at this dealer for years and they are honest and professional. Highly recommend.

April 24, 2017

"Purchase of 2017 Golf All-Track from Jason Garrett"

- Kara Nichols

Jason and the team at Colonial made this purchase, from start to finish, the easiest large purchase of my life. The professional and hospitality of the team were truly welcoming and not off-putting as some vehicle purchases have been in the past. I highly recommend working with Jason and the team at Colonial and will do so again in the future.

2017 Volkswagen Golf