Colonial Volkswagen of Westborough

Pierre Saliba, Sales Consultant, Colonial Volkswagen of Westborough

Pierre Saliba

Bill Mcgrath, Service, Colonial Volkswagen of Westborough

Bill Mcgrath

Rebecca Cunningham, Internet Sales Consultant, Colonial Volkswagen of Westborough

Rebecca Cunningham

Internet Sales Consultant

June 23, 2017

"Very positive experience with both the dealership and Jason"

- dpfundst

I had previously done my homework on the 2017 Jetta. I knew what I wanted and felt I knew what a fair price would be. I went to a different dealership initially, test drove a car, but could not come to an agreement on price. I contacted Gina, the internet sales rep and told her I planned to stop by the dealership Monday afternoon. Jason greeted me as I entered the showroom. I told him what I was looking for, and we went for a test ride. We then sat down and talked price. I had a price in mind and felt it was fair and equitable. After a brief exchange, Jason was able to get "my price". I took delivery 2 days ago and couldn't be happier. I'd recommend both the dealership and Jason.

Jason Garrett
Other Employees : Gina

June 22, 2017

"Pierre always available when you need him."

- HA123

I was pleased interacting with Salesman Pierre Saliba with his extensive product knowledge and easygoing approach to car purchase. I have purchased multiple cares from him in the past and it seems he is always available if need be. I enjoyed a wonderful stress free buying experience with a truly professional automotive sales staff. I will be recommending this dealership to my friends and family which to me is the highest praise that can be given.

Pierre Saliba

June 19, 2017

"Sunday Afternoon - Dino Helped Me"

- jennym

Sunday afternoon I was driving and noticed a Indicator Light lit up on my dashboard. Stopped in a parking lot and looked at my manual. Manual stated to drive car very carefully and bring it to a dealer. I called Colonial Volkswagen and spoke with Dino (sales). I told him that I had a problem with my car and I needed to bring it in, but I also needed transportation home since we only have one car. Dino was driving into work and told me he would call back in 10 minutes as he needed to check to see if I could get a loaner. He called me back and found a loaner. When I went to drop off my car, I was treated very nicely by Dino. He even turned on the air-condition in the Loaner so I would be nice and cool and a hot day. I am very greatful for all DIno's help. You usually would not find such help on a Sunday afternoon. Colonial Volkswagen has treated us very well for the past several years that we have been their customers.

Dino Scimemi