Colonial West Chevrolet

Franklyn Brown

August 11, 2017

"Highly Recommended"

- Shawn P. Donahoo

Terry was my Salesman for a second time and once again the experience was a great one! Great service and a fair deal, highly recommended.

August 10, 2017

"Couldn't have asked for better!"

- brandonj

I'd like to start by saying that I know my wife had already written a review about our experience at Colonial West and dealing with Terry "the go to guy", buy I needed to express my pleasure as well. The service was impeccable and Terry really made us feel at home. His professionalism was top notch and after researching other dealerships, I found what I was looking for with Terry. I'm very pleased with my truck and more so his service that I no longer need to look for my "go to guy"! Thanks again for all your hard work Colonial West and especially Terry "the go to guy" Locher!

August 09, 2017

"Terry is the best!!"

- Mego0418

My husband and I recently bought a truck through Terry at Colonial Chevy. From start to finish, the service was impeccable. Never did we once feel pressured or hurried in our buying process. We will definitely be using Terry for future purchases as well. There's definitely a reason they call him the "go to guy!" :o)

Other Employees : Carlos in financing