Competition BMW of Smithtown

599 Middle Country Rd,
Smithtown, New York 11780
Competition BMW of Smithtown Info
About Competition BMW of Smithtown

Thank you for considering us for your automotive needs. We sell the exciting new BMW models, as well as a comprehensive array of used cars, trucks, crossovers and SUVs. Our courteous, experienced and professional staff is waiting to assist you. Browse the Competition BMW of Smithtown new and used car inventory online, submit any applicable forms, then come in for a test drive and talk with us about our fantastic car loan and lease options. You can also request more information about any of our new or used vehicles, auto parts, or auto repair and service, by using our contact form or by calling the number above. The Competition BMW of Smithtown Car Finder form is a convenient way to have us search for the vehicle you want. Submit it right now, and we will contact you when we find the vehicle you have described! Our new and used car dealership is located at 599 Middle Country Road. We have served customers across Long Island, Suffolk County and all over the greater St James area.

About Competition BMW of Smithtown

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Jkbmw09
6/25/2016

"Very friendly "

Phil was great, honest, and very friendly! Phil even stayed late for my husband and I when we were running late for a test drive.

bimmer J
6/18/2016

"Its"s in the Details"

My first day at the BMW dealership was a pleasant surprise. I was introduced to Nina who made my purchasing experience a great one. Any questions I had were quickly addressed by Nina herself,or staff members who had specific information about any questions that I had. I would recommend Competition BMW Of Smithtown to anyone .

Edie
6/01/2016

"The ULTIMATE Dealership!"

I went in to get my car inspected and decided to wait for it rather than get a loaner. While waiting for my car to be ready, fell in love with a car on the showroom floor. Two days later visited the dealership and asked for my sales person from my first COMPETITION purchase 4 years earlier - Phil Laccone - he was professional, helpful and just a very pleasant sales professional - no phony sales pitch - just professional! This is truly a very professional but warm and friendly operation. My service technician for 4 years, Chris Panepinto again, is just such a pleasure to deal with. Thank you Competition BMW for making my purchase and ongoing service experience truly - "ultimate" for the ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE. Mr. Buzzetta you have a great operation - Thank you for the wonderful experience.

rgm1104
6/01/2016

"Everything was seamless, smooth, professional."

The experience was very good at BMW. They were a very friendly staff and I am excited to be visiting more in the future there.

Mckenzie21
5/28/2016

"BMW Dealer with class"

The staff at Competition BMW was outstanding. Ron $ Nina were amazing helping me find and lock in the perfect car. I would recommend them to any of my friends

m13ds
5/27/2016

"awesome sales experience "

Went into the dealer ship to return my old lease and get a general idea what I could get. Thomas Degennaro made the process very easy. No crazy sales pitch, told me as it is! which I appreciated, the no frills sales approach.

cuchi245
5/27/2016

"First Car Purchase"

I was visiting various dealerships in the area, and I decided to stop in just to look. The dealer was very accommodating and polite and worked with me to find the perfect vehicle that fit my price range. I placed a deposit that evening and picked the vehicle up the following week. overall a great experience and vehicle.

Lola2189
5/19/2016

"Quick, Painless & Professional"

I can't say enough nice things about the folks at Competition BMW. Phil Laccone and Chris Janssen took amazing care of me and gave me a deal I couldn't resist! When it came to pick up time, Ron made the process quick and easy. I would recommend only Competition BMW!

Dm08
5/18/2016

"Phil Laccone - client advisor "

Thanks Phil for your professionalism and more importantly listening to my personal automobile and driving needs before discussing sales options. Purchasing or leasing a car is an investment, however I must say you made it an enjoyable experience versus a tiring process. Thank you!!

Jaxlombardi
5/17/2016

"Purchase of 528i"

The staff at Competition BMW was outstanding. Phil & Ron were amazing helping me find and lock in the perfect car. I would recommend them and this dealership to anyone interested in buying a new car

Reviews of Phil Laccone