Competition BMW of Smithtown

599 Middle Country Rd,
Smithtown, New York 11780
Competition BMW of Smithtown Info
About Competition BMW of Smithtown

Thank you for considering us for your automotive needs. We sell the exciting new BMW models, as well as a comprehensive array of used cars, trucks, crossovers and SUVs. Our courteous, experienced and professional staff is waiting to assist you. Browse the Competition BMW of Smithtown new and used car inventory online, submit any applicable forms, then come in for a test drive and talk with us about our fantastic car loan and lease options. You can also request more information about any of our new or used vehicles, auto parts, or auto repair and service, by using our contact form or by calling the number above. The Competition BMW of Smithtown Car Finder form is a convenient way to have us search for the vehicle you want. Submit it right now, and we will contact you when we find the vehicle you have described! Our new and used car dealership is located at 599 Middle Country Road. We have served customers across Long Island, Suffolk County and all over the greater St James area.

About Competition BMW of Smithtown

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Valerie
7/24/2016

"Competition BMW is second to none."

I just picked up my third BMW from Competition BMW. Phil Laccone was my sales advisor each time. He helped me decide which model was the best fit for me. This time around, I picked a red 320i. It is my first red car and I am loving it. Thanks Phil & Antonella for convincing me to go with the red. Loving it. 😘??😘??😘

Kathy429
7/20/2016

"Outstanding Servie"

Had to take my BMW in for annual inspection.. and tire rotation and balancing... Easily made my appointment through my wonderful salesperson Antonella... and then she set up with Joseph in Service to write my appointment and set up loaner vehicle for me When I arrived... everyone there expected me.. and Joseph wrote up my service and the ladies set up my loaner car.. all took no time at all... My car was ready as promised and I did return first to chat with Antonella and then Joseph found me to say my car was washed and ready for me to pick up.. Everything was done and I was happy how fast and professional everyone there is... Will recommend both Antonella and Joseph and of course Competition BMW for anyone looking for a new vehicle

Joseph in Service

Inna 1234
7/20/2016

"Always a great experience!!!"

This is my third car from this dealer and always great experience. Thanks to Phil and Jorge this time was the best. I love my new x6.

Janet and Bob
7/17/2016

"Best place to go for a BMW!"

This is our third BMW, and Competition BMW is the only place to go! Phil Laccone has been our sales person all three times, and he is the best! Not only is he personable and sincere, but he has always found us the best package and car to lease. As far as service goes, Competition BMW has the best staff, too. Chris, our service adviser, is knowledgeable as well as friendly, and it is always a pleasure to deal with him and his staff. All in all, Competition BMW has it all: expert staff and the best customer service.

George (Phil's genious guy)

Montauker
7/02/2016

"2nd purchase"

The X1 was cute but the wagon fits my dog, art, camping lifestyle best. I'm a self motivated buyer however my experience was good. Only lingering issue was I wanted an extended warranty and was sold an extended maintainance contract. I rescinded it when I realized and was told I could buy an extended warranty anytime before the original expired. I wanted 6 years/100k miles. I was quoted $2500. When I returned to dealership to get lessons on the equipment on car and attempted to buy the extended warranty I was told it was $3400. I was told it was only $2500 if you bought it at same time as you purchased the car. I certainly would have done so if I'd known it would be more later. That was not mentioned. Seemed to want to sell the maintenance, not the warranty.

Nick&Tana
7/01/2016

"Above and beyond customer service"

I just purchased a CPO X1 from Phil Laccone and couldn't be more pleased with the customer service. Phil went above and beyond to find us the right car at the right price. There were no hassles or gimmicks. We looked at this specific car at several dealerships and Smithtown had the best selection and prices by far. Phil was by far the most knowledgeable and professional salesman that we have ever dealt with. If you are looking for a BMW, this is the place to get it and I highly recommend asking for Phil when you go there.

PatB
7/01/2016

"Outstanding!"

I just purchased my second BMW with Phil Laccone. Like dealing with family! Always gets me a great deal. I also wanted to mention the other great folks that were part of the team. Suzanne up at the front desk, always pleasant and got me a ride to the dealership. Nicole the Tech Genius who navigated this old man through the incredible technology and Helga, the Finance Manager, who helped me get exactly what I need. It's a great organization over there!!!!!

Helga and Suzanne

it'sabouttime
6/30/2016

"Unexpected pleasure!"

Phil Laccone was great to deal with, friendly, knowledgeable and honest. I felt very comfortable leasing my new BMW X1.We'll be back for my husbands 528.

Teachuone
6/30/2016

"No Headache"

My current lease was ending and was dreading going to the dealer and spending all day going back and forth in negotiation. Decided to give Competition BMW a shot. I must say, I did not get my usual headache nor did I leave the place feeling like I could have done better. I was happy with the price and extremely excited that Ron Figat from the finance dept (the place where you sign and make the deal final) did not tried to sell me everything under the sun or pad the agreed price. Nina Maldonado the Sales person was fantastic and very informative, not only did I look at one BMW, I leased two. The young man that explained the controls in the cars , Nick Bogdan was very informative and patient.

Nick Bogdan

Matt
6/29/2016

"To the Best Car Salesman"

I just picked up my new BMW car. It handles beautifully and drives magnificently. My salesman is Phil Laccone. My family has leased many cars from Phil over the years starting in 1990. We find Phil to be an excellent spokesperson for BMW. He is very helpful, friendly, courteous, knowledgeable, and funny. Nick Bogdan was extremely helpful in explaining all the mechanisms of the car.

Nick Bogdan