Competition BMW of Smithtown

599 Middle Country Rd,
Smithtown, New York 11780
Competition BMW of Smithtown Info
About Competition BMW of Smithtown

Thank you for considering us for your automotive needs. We sell the exciting new BMW models, as well as a comprehensive array of used cars, trucks, crossovers and SUVs. Our courteous, experienced and professional staff is waiting to assist you. Browse the Competition BMW of Smithtown new and used car inventory online, submit any applicable forms, then come in for a test drive and talk with us about our fantastic car loan and lease options. You can also request more information about any of our new or used vehicles, auto parts, or auto repair and service, by using our contact form or by calling the number above. The Competition BMW of Smithtown Car Finder form is a convenient way to have us search for the vehicle you want. Submit it right now, and we will contact you when we find the vehicle you have described! Our new and used car dealership is located at 599 Middle Country Road. We have served customers across Long Island, Suffolk County and all over the greater St James area.

About Competition BMW of Smithtown

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Mckenzie21
5/28/2016

"BMW Dealer with class"

The staff at Competition BMW was outstanding. Ron $ Nina were amazing helping me find and lock in the perfect car. I would recommend them to any of my friends

m13ds
5/27/2016

"awesome sales experience "

Went into the dealer ship to return my old lease and get a general idea what I could get. Thomas Degennaro made the process very easy. No crazy sales pitch, told me as it is! which I appreciated, the no frills sales approach.

cuchi245
5/27/2016

"First Car Purchase"

I was visiting various dealerships in the area, and I decided to stop in just to look. The dealer was very accommodating and polite and worked with me to find the perfect vehicle that fit my price range. I placed a deposit that evening and picked the vehicle up the following week. overall a great experience and vehicle.

Lola2189
5/19/2016

"Quick, Painless & Professional"

I can't say enough nice things about the folks at Competition BMW. Phil Laccone and Chris Janssen took amazing care of me and gave me a deal I couldn't resist! When it came to pick up time, Ron made the process quick and easy. I would recommend only Competition BMW!

Dm08
5/18/2016

"Phil Laccone - client advisor "

Thanks Phil for your professionalism and more importantly listening to my personal automobile and driving needs before discussing sales options. Purchasing or leasing a car is an investment, however I must say you made it an enjoyable experience versus a tiring process. Thank you!!

Jaxlombardi
5/17/2016

"Purchase of 528i"

The staff at Competition BMW was outstanding. Phil & Ron were amazing helping me find and lock in the perfect car. I would recommend them and this dealership to anyone interested in buying a new car

MsMadScientist
5/15/2016

"Great car buying experience"

My husband and I are true BMW enthusiasts. We've owned quite a few BMW's over the years, and done a few european deliveries. Nina is an awesome client advisor. She is so friendly, knowledgable and a true pleasure to work with. She just helped us purchase my husbands M4 for european delivery. I would highly recommend her, and we will continue to work with her. I can't give her enough praise. I'd also like to acknowledge how great Competition BMW of Smithtown is. We service all our cars there, and they do an excellent job. All the staff are nice, friendly and knowledgable.

Amooch
5/13/2016

"BMW 2016 M4"

Competition BMW of Smithtown has a very knowledgeable and personable staff who takes there time to ensure you make the right purchase for your needs. Highly recommend A++

sjan11391
5/02/2016

"Great Experience"

I had explained my circumstances and "must haves", and Phil was able to set me up with a car that had everything I wanted and more. I appreciate your guidance! Thanks so much.

Mikey
5/02/2016

"Great Experience Great Car"

This is the place to go for your BMW and you have to ask for Phil!! I've had BMW's and Mercedes before and while the cars are always great the dealers are always awful. They're always so stuck up and snobby. They act like the cars sell themselves and they don't need to do anything extra for you. Working with Phil was the complete opposite. He went out of his way and handled every detail, even things that I didn't ask for. He made it so easy on me. The service that Phil offers is absolutely unheard of and he does it all without asking. And the price was amazing!! No dirty tricks or shady business at all. Everything was upfront and clear, he worked with me to find the exact car I wanted and beat every other dealers price the first time. I'm just sorry I have to wait for this lease to be up before I can go back and get another one from Phil.

Reviews of Phil Laccone