Competition BMW of Smithtown

Competition BMW of Smithtown
Call
Competition BMW of Smithtown Info
About Competition BMW of Smithtown

Thank you for considering us for your automotive needs. We sell the exciting new BMW models, as well as a comprehensive array of used cars, trucks, crossovers and SUVs. Our courteous, experienced and professional staff is waiting to assist you. Browse the Competition BMW of Smithtown new and used car inventory online, submit any applicable forms, then come in for a test drive and talk with us about our fantastic car loan and lease options. You can also request more information about any of our new or used vehicles, auto parts, or auto repair and service, by using our contact form or by calling the number above. The Competition BMW of Smithtown Car Finder form is a convenient way to have us search for the vehicle you want. Submit it right now, and we will contact you when we find the vehicle you have described! Our new and used car dealership is located at 599 Middle Country Road. We have served customers across Long Island, Suffolk County and all over the greater St James area.

About Competition BMW of Smithtown

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"Used M3 "

After much initial confusion on whether this particular M3 was actually for sale , Jonathon Bottomley and Russell Caccace handled a difficult situation with dignity and elegance. Although I did not end up purchasing actual vehicle as it was actually sold to another party I appreciated the effort by this dealership to smooth over some misinformation. Although I purchased 2 3 series from Manhattan BMW few years back I highly doubt they would have taken the time nor made the effort this dealership did .

"Spoke with Jason last week to get a trade in value on my..."

Spoke with Jason last week to get a trade in value on my trade. He knew the history of my car and gave me a trade in over the phone to match other dealers. I travelled 45 minutes to the dealer today only to be told they can give me $2500 less for the trade than what he quoted over the phone. I don't appreciate wasting my time by a dealer that thinks they can be so misleading and insincere.

"I confidently purchased a certified pre owned 2009 X5 in..."

I confidently purchased a certified pre owned 2009 X5 in October of 2012. The truck had many problems which caused it to be serviced 8 times in the year that I had owned it. Six months into the purchase I realized that I could not rely on the vehicle so I asked the dealer to take the truck back and give me something I could rely on. The dealer offered me 25% less than what I paid to trade the truck in. Losing $10,000 in six months was appalling to me so I was then referred to Corporate. I was disappointed to find out that Corporate Customer Care was also horrendous. I ended up chasing my tail for weeks. Even at the Executive Corporate level, they couldn't explain why I was receiving terrible service and apologized that it occurred. Had this not been the case, I would still be a customer. The only one who is sorry now is me - that I put my faith in what i believed to be a reputable company - and wasted a lot of time and money. ALWAYS check Consumer Reports etc... before you purchase a used vehicle. Especially from BMW.

"What a great dealership. The service is impeccable. And..."

What a great dealership. The service is impeccable. And their pricing is great. Just purchased a car from them. Highly recommended! This is the 5th BMW I got from this dealership and I will not go anywhere else.

"visited this dealership in april 2013,my experience was..."

visited this dealership in april 2013,my experience was second to none.my sales rep was jason phelps,have never own a bmw and had many questions for which jason know the product and his recommendation,s were very helpful..i rate jason and competition bmw second to none and a rating of *TEN*.....thanx jason. john fierro

"Jeff, our sales rep was great from order to delivery to..."

Jeff, our sales rep was great from order to delivery to post delivery. James, our finance rep was so helpful. Parts and service responded quickly to our inquiry. Everything that we needed to have taken care of was addressed in a timely manner. There was none of the high pressure that we experienced at other dealers. Everyone was courteous, responsive, and respectful. It was and continues to be a great experience. This was Competition Subaru of Smithtown not BMW. Selection above keeps reverting to BMW?. We dealt with Competition Subar

Jeff and James and Evan

"Ordering process was a breeze. I was in and out of the..."

Ordering process was a breeze. I was in and out of the dealer fast. I went in knowing what I wanted. Doug did not pressure me into anything I didn't want or need. Helga (Finance Manager called me a few days before my pickup. She went over all the settings I wanted programmed in the car such as how the doors unlock, alarm chirping, pathway lights, etc. She was very friendly and never tried to push anything either. Pickup process- Picking up the car was also a breeze. Doug took me outside and spent a good 45 minutes to an hour showing me the details of the car. Car was in excellent condition. Doug was friendly and I never felt rushed. Signing the papers to get the car was just as easy. No pressure on me declining the additional packages and warranties unlike other dealers who spent 20 minutes after you decline. This dealer is so modern. I hardly had to fill out any paper work. Most stuff was electronically signed. I would highly recommend this dealer and Doug Monette

Helga Carroll

"I highly recommend Dave Metz if you want a no-pressure..."

I highly recommend Dave Metz if you want a no-pressure sales experience and a fantastic test drive of a brand new car with someone who will really listen to what you want in a car. Dave is friendly and easy going and he spent a lot of time showing and explaining the car's features and letting me experience the BMW 328i xDrive Sedan which I wound up leasing days after the test drive. Dave not only made sure that the car was perfect and all the paperwork was in order on the day of pickup, but he again took the time to review all of the car's features and made sure that I was comfortable with using the car, and he set up all of the controls personalized to me including my telephone contacts, radio and GPS system. Thanks to Dave Metz, the whole process of test driving, leasing and driving off in a beautiful BMW, from start to finish, was hassle-free and simply a pleasure.

"I just purchased my second new BMW from Russell. He is a..."

I just purchased my second new BMW from Russell. He is a true professional, and makes you feel like your doing business with a family member, a friendly family member. He knows his stuff, and is willing to go the extra distance to satisfy the customer. Both times I shopped at other dealers, but none of them were able to make my buying experience as pleasant as Russell did. I have already reccomended him to several friends, co-workers and family members, and will continue to do so. If you're on Long Island, and want a BMW (new or used), Russell is the salesman to see and Competition in Smithtown is the place to go.

"I give Doug and Dave of BMW of Smithtown a 5 star rating..."

I give Doug and Dave of BMW of Smithtown a 5 star rating . I would highly recommend this dealership and will always come back. Thanks for the experience.

Russell Cacace