Competition BMW of Smithtown

599 Middle Country Rd,
Smithtown, New York 11780
Competition BMW of Smithtown Info
About Competition BMW of Smithtown

Thank you for considering us for your automotive needs. We sell the exciting new BMW models, as well as a comprehensive array of used cars, trucks, crossovers and SUVs. Our courteous, experienced and professional staff is waiting to assist you. Browse the Competition BMW of Smithtown new and used car inventory online, submit any applicable forms, then come in for a test drive and talk with us about our fantastic car loan and lease options. You can also request more information about any of our new or used vehicles, auto parts, or auto repair and service, by using our contact form or by calling the number above. The Competition BMW of Smithtown Car Finder form is a convenient way to have us search for the vehicle you want. Submit it right now, and we will contact you when we find the vehicle you have described! Our new and used car dealership is located at 599 Middle Country Road. We have served customers across Long Island, Suffolk County and all over the greater St James area.

About Competition BMW of Smithtown

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Jim
7/30/2015

"Excellent Customer Experience"

My wife and I had been shopping at a few other local dealerships, looking for a competitive deal. She called Competition and was connected with Russell. After a 10 minute phone conversation she indicated that he was extremely courteous, knowledgable, and helpful, and she wanted to do business with him. Russell was able to secure the vehicle we wanted at the right price point. Russell connected me with Helga who as also very personable and explicit, we never felt the 'sales pressure' that is common in the industry. Taking delivery of the vehicle was as quick and expeditious an experience that i've ever had. A big thanks to Russell and Helga!

Beemer
7/30/2015

"Easy purchase.Plenty of inventory to choose from."

Russell Cacace easy to deal with makes you feel like part of the family. Great experience! Would definitely purchase another vehicle from the dealership and Russell.

First time BMW buyer
7/29/2015

"Very Good"

Phil was a very experience salesperson, and made my wife very comfortable. He took his time and explain all the features of our new BMW. As this was our first time in this dealership we were impressed with their service. Looking forward in a good relationship with them.

Heather
7/28/2015

"Excellent Experience from Start to Finish"

From the moment I walked into Competition BMW, the experience was unlike any other car purchase I have ever made. My Sales Specialist Phil was wonderful. He was patient throughout all my test drives, to make certain I knew the exact car I wanted. There was no pressure as I made my decision; Phil followed up but wasn't "hounding" me with phone calls. When the car arrived, Helga Carroll coordinated my financing and was such a delight to work with. Between Phil and Helga's phenomenal service, I will certainly be recommending them and coming back to them for our next car! Heather

Roni
7/23/2015

"Very great"

Amazing experience with Phil and demetri. Easy business from start to finish. Very people friendly and made my purchase that much easier. Would definitely recommend this dealership. Just ask for Phil or demetri and they'll show you good deals.

NYGiants83
7/23/2015

"My first BMW"

I had a great experience at Competition BMW. Phil was very accommodating, and everything he promised, he delivered. He also came into the office on his day off to honor my time constraints. They were very competitive with their pricing. Helga assisted on the deal. She was very helpful and had timely and accurate answers for all of the questions I had. John runs a great team over there. I never felt pressured and the whole process was as easy as it gets. Overall a great experience there and hope to stay with them at the end of this lease. Oh yeah, and the car is incredible. Sincerely, Lawrence M.

Arthur

SLEEPER429
7/21/2015

"My first BMW"

Picked up my BMW today at Competition BMW... arriving there early, was greeted by Antonella Martinis, She showed me my new 4 Series and then we went into her office to do the paperwork. Everything was ready and organized and as I was signing the papers, Antonella asked if I had any questions or concerns. After the paperwork, out to my BMW and meet my BMW Genius Arthur. He spent time going over all the techno features on my car and making sure that I understood all. After pairing my phone and setting up Navigation we were set. Back into the showroom to say goodbye to both Antonella and Helga Carroll... I was off on my way home with my top lowered and enjoying the new car experience. Having come out of a Mercedes cabriolet, I was expecting top service and was not disappointment in the least way. Everyone at the dealership was fantastic in offering me assistance and friendly for sure. Hoping to continue this relationship and will recommend Competition BMW, Antonella and Helga to anyone that is looking for a professional dealership offering fine service, pricing and shopping experience

DDliso
7/20/2015

"Great BMW Buying Experience"

I have purchased several BMW's in the past I have purchased them at different dealership through out the tristate area. This has been by far the best experience I had. The price was competitive but more importantly the Service and Knowledge was 5Star

Joeyvee
7/19/2015

"All great experience!"

It was a great all around no pressure buying experience, very knowledgeable staff and awesome selection of vehicles!They made it all very easy from start to finish with all accurate figures and no surprises.

leej0106
7/16/2015

"One of a kind dealer!!"

Our client adviser, Nina Maldonado, started with enthusiasm and finished the sale with professionalism. She was not there to just sell BMW's but she made sure I got out of the dealer as one happy customer. My first BMW dealer experience could have ended with a big disappointment at another competitor's dealer however, Nina took care that with compassion and her enthusiasm really made me feel that she wanted me as her forever customer. When I came to sign the papers and pick up the car, which only took about 45 mins, I was surprised by her expertise in these vehicles and the technology that comes with the car. She explained the car like she designed it. To conclude in a few words, she is one of the best! I will keep coming back to buy from Competition BMW because of Nina and of course, their STATE OF THE ART FACILITIES, inside and out!!

Reviews of Jonathan  Bottomley