Competition BMW of Smithtown

599 Middle Country Rd,
Smithtown, New York 11780
Competition BMW of Smithtown Info
About Competition BMW of Smithtown

Thank you for considering us for your automotive needs. We sell the exciting new BMW models, as well as a comprehensive array of used cars, trucks, crossovers and SUVs. Our courteous, experienced and professional staff is waiting to assist you. Browse the Competition BMW of Smithtown new and used car inventory online, submit any applicable forms, then come in for a test drive and talk with us about our fantastic car loan and lease options. You can also request more information about any of our new or used vehicles, auto parts, or auto repair and service, by using our contact form or by calling the number above. The Competition BMW of Smithtown Car Finder form is a convenient way to have us search for the vehicle you want. Submit it right now, and we will contact you when we find the vehicle you have described! Our new and used car dealership is located at 599 Middle Country Road. We have served customers across Long Island, Suffolk County and all over the greater St James area.

About Competition BMW of Smithtown

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Goodwithbmw
9/24/2016

"Great dealership"

Have bought 2 cars from this dealership. Both have worked out well. Sales and service both experiences have been really pleasant . Very friendly and helpful staff.

Happy customer
9/22/2016

"A+++++"

The best of the best. Had absolutely no problem from buying the car to learning all of its functions. Friendly, courteous, honest and not pushy. Second car I bought from the dealership. Highly recommend without reservation.

Byrne5
9/22/2016

"First BMW experience "

Being that it was our first BMW experience and the nicest vehicle we'd purchase my wife and I were apprehensive about everything. Right away, Marc made us comfortable with his calm demeanor, low pressure conversation and expert knowledge. He was patient with us as we went through certain options, test drove cars and distracted our toddlers from screaming and wrecking the place. A lot of dealers probably get spoken about like this but Marc really gave the "family man" vibe and came across honestly. We were offered a nice lease deal on a 2016 535i xdrive, which was the best size and trim for us. We liked the color and the fact that it was almost brand new. Before that day I had done most of the research on BMWs and part of me had really liked the msport package, which the lease did not have. There were little details about it that just made a huge impression on me. But with the lease deal I had convinced myself it was the right car and we had a good deal so I'd move forward. My wife was easy going with the process and just wanted me to be happy. We signed papers, put a deposit down and went home. Then I couldn't fall asleep, I had buyers remorse and knew it wasn't EXACTLY what I wanted. I panicked, wondering if I'd be able to fix this and emailed Marc in the middle of the night, explaining to him my issue. He texted me in the morning, understood where I was coming from and recommended starting the process all over. It was as easy as that. I came back in, we found the exact car I wanted (2014 535i xdrive msport) and he gave me a fair deal on it. It couldn't have ended any better. He did what was best for me and my family, not him.. and that's what I truly appreciated. We'll plan to work solely with Marc when we return for out next deal. (X7?). Also, from the front desk to the finance department, they are all professional, kind and a pleasure to be around.

Jimmyshere
9/19/2016

"Wonderful experience "

My first experience at a BMW dealership, I didn't know what to expect. I told my salesperson Nina, exactly what I could afford, what I wanted for my trade in and what I needed my monthly payments to be. Nina worked hard to pair me into a vehicle that met all of my needs. No bait and switch here, no trying to sell me additional upgrades and no annoying back and forth with the manager. I never felt pressured, the total experience was a wonderful one! I will gladly recommend Competition BMW to all of my friends!

carolj
8/31/2016

"Great Experience from Beginning to End"

We finally decided to lease and Phil Laccone showed us the right X1 at the right price. He was able to get us a very good trade-in price for our X3 and we are very happy. One day for trade-in and one day for pick up. It all went very smoothly. And a big thank you to BMW Genius Jorge Urea-Vallejo for showing us how some extras work and removing all the info from the X3. Good techie! We will be back at the end of the lease.

detsqd
8/05/2016

"Sales advisor Phil Laccone"

My name is Todd Heiman. I was previously a customer at Bayside BMW. I leased my last 4 cars from them. Phil Laconne is a neighbor of mine at North Shore Towers. I contacted Phil and explained my BMW was due back soon and I was interested in leasing another one. Phil impressed me with his knowledge of the vehicle and his willingness to work with me, and to put me in a new BMW. I made the decision at that time to lease my next car from Phil. That was not an easy decision because I had a previous relationship with Bayside BMW. I am writing this review because I am very happy that I went with Phil and Competition BMW and want to take this opportunity to say thank you to Phil and the whole staff.

Valerie
7/24/2016

"Competition BMW is second to none."

I just picked up my third BMW from Competition BMW. Phil Laccone was my sales advisor each time. He helped me decide which model was the best fit for me. This time around, I picked a red 320i. It is my first red car and I am loving it. Thanks Phil & Antonella for convincing me to go with the red. Loving it. 😘??😘??😘

Kathy429
7/20/2016

"Outstanding Servie"

Had to take my BMW in for annual inspection.. and tire rotation and balancing... Easily made my appointment through my wonderful salesperson Antonella... and then she set up with Joseph in Service to write my appointment and set up loaner vehicle for me When I arrived... everyone there expected me.. and Joseph wrote up my service and the ladies set up my loaner car.. all took no time at all... My car was ready as promised and I did return first to chat with Antonella and then Joseph found me to say my car was washed and ready for me to pick up.. Everything was done and I was happy how fast and professional everyone there is... Will recommend both Antonella and Joseph and of course Competition BMW for anyone looking for a new vehicle

Joseph in Service

Inna 1234
7/20/2016

"Always a great experience!!!"

This is my third car from this dealer and always great experience. Thanks to Phil and Jorge this time was the best. I love my new x6.

Janet and Bob
7/17/2016

"Best place to go for a BMW!"

This is our third BMW, and Competition BMW is the only place to go! Phil Laccone has been our sales person all three times, and he is the best! Not only is he personable and sincere, but he has always found us the best package and car to lease. As far as service goes, Competition BMW has the best staff, too. Chris, our service adviser, is knowledgeable as well as friendly, and it is always a pleasure to deal with him and his staff. All in all, Competition BMW has it all: expert staff and the best customer service.

George (Phil's genious guy)

Reviews of Phil Laccone