Competition BMW of Smithtown

599 Middle Country Rd,
Smithtown, New York 11780
Competition BMW of Smithtown Info
About Competition BMW of Smithtown

Thank you for considering us for your automotive needs. We sell the exciting new BMW models, as well as a comprehensive array of used cars, trucks, crossovers and SUVs. Our courteous, experienced and professional staff is waiting to assist you. Browse the Competition BMW of Smithtown new and used car inventory online, submit any applicable forms, then come in for a test drive and talk with us about our fantastic car loan and lease options. You can also request more information about any of our new or used vehicles, auto parts, or auto repair and service, by using our contact form or by calling the number above. The Competition BMW of Smithtown Car Finder form is a convenient way to have us search for the vehicle you want. Submit it right now, and we will contact you when we find the vehicle you have described! Our new and used car dealership is located at 599 Middle Country Road. We have served customers across Long Island, Suffolk County and all over the greater St James area.

About Competition BMW of Smithtown

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Max418
4/28/2016

"Great Expierience "

What a pleasure to deal with Phil! Such a nice guy! Look forward to dealing with him in the future. His service outstanding!!!! Thank you

ginaepicone
4/28/2016

"Experience"

I had a wonderful experience at Competition BMW of Smithtown. This was my 3rd BMW and each transaction has been smoother than the one prior, the new showroom is beautiful, the staff is professional as always!. John Oliveira and Nicole were extremely helpful in every aspect of the purchase of my vehicle.

Joan
4/26/2016

"Awesome experience."

Such an easy, rewarding and pleasurable experience at Competition BMW. I'm in the car I wanted and I love it. A special thanks to Nina, Jonathan, and Helga!

Chris G.
4/25/2016

"Phil Laccone is an excellent sales and leasing consultant"

I just leased my fourth BMW with Competition BMW of Smithtown and I'm enjoying my 535i and all of its amenities. I met Phil in 2007 and he's the best sales consultant I've ever dealt with. His knowledge of the cars and all of the features is very extensive. Phil has a great sense of humor and he explains everthing slowly and carefully, that's why I've been going back for almost nine years. From the time you enter Competition BMW, until you leave, you receive exemplary service. It is without reservation that I highly recommend Competition BMW and Phil Laccone. Chris Gallagher

JuanZorrilla
4/19/2016

"Exelent customer service "

They were all very proffesional, starting with Nicole who tried reaching me for almost two months and never gave up on trying to set up an appointment. Eventually i decided to go and check the cars and fell in love with their customer service and kindness so i ended up getting the car the same day. Nina who was very patient with me although i changed my mind about the car i was getting like 4 times and always had a nice smile willing to help. Even the young lady who showed me step by step all the features on the car very polite and kind. (Forgot her name) Overall a great experience and totally recommend this dealer not only for their service but also prices and deals.

Scott DDS
4/17/2016

"Antonella is a great sales advisor."

I have driven only Mercedes fo 18 years. I thought I would look at what other manufacturers had to offer. There are a lot of great cars available, both domestic and foreign. The problem is the dealer experience in most cases is awful. I have had great experiences with Competition's Mercedes store and Competition BMW maintains the same high standards of customer care. Antonella was delightful to deal with and I look forward to working with her again in the future.

jackied
4/16/2016

"QUICK, EASY, NO GAMES, FRIENDLY DEALER "

I walked into BMW looking for a 3 series met with Phil he pulled one up on his computer we went out back to look I said I wanted it, he took me back inside ran numbers I made the deal in less then 10 minutes. Phil was awesome the most friendliest, trust worthy car deal I ever experienced. Phil still calls to see how the car is and how I like it even after the deal has been made. Awesome experience!Awesome car! Awesome service! I will continue to go to Phil for my next car in two years and I recommend him to all my friends and family he's great! -Jackie D

jim 51
4/12/2016

"Excellent and friendly service. Great car and great value"

I recently leased a 328i from Competition BMW and it was an easy and enjoyable experience. I took advantage of their program to lease a previously owned BMW and got a 2013 model. The car was in excellent shape and the staff were prompt and very professional.

Adelbergdds
4/12/2016

"Love this car"

I love this car. It is everything that I could ask for in a car. This is now our 3rd BMW; 2nd from this dealership. Antonella was an amazing salesperson and the finance team was wonderful too. I would highly recommend this car and dealership!

CJL406
4/11/2016

"Awesome and Courteous Experience"

Our experience was outstanding, Nina helped us right away and explained everything in detail. She listened acutely to our wants and needs and came thru with high flying colors. I would and will shop here again.

Reviews of Phil Laccone