Competition BMW of Smithtown

599 Middle Country Rd,
Smithtown, New York 11780
Competition BMW of Smithtown Info
About Competition BMW of Smithtown

Thank you for considering us for your automotive needs. We sell the exciting new BMW models, as well as a comprehensive array of used cars, trucks, crossovers and SUVs. Our courteous, experienced and professional staff is waiting to assist you. Browse the Competition BMW of Smithtown new and used car inventory online, submit any applicable forms, then come in for a test drive and talk with us about our fantastic car loan and lease options. You can also request more information about any of our new or used vehicles, auto parts, or auto repair and service, by using our contact form or by calling the number above. The Competition BMW of Smithtown Car Finder form is a convenient way to have us search for the vehicle you want. Submit it right now, and we will contact you when we find the vehicle you have described! Our new and used car dealership is located at 599 Middle Country Road. We have served customers across Long Island, Suffolk County and all over the greater St James area.

About Competition BMW of Smithtown

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

dancinggrandma
5/22/2015

"New Lease"

My lease was up, so I came back in to order another car. This would be my 4th lease, but my first time dealing with Helga. It is a good thing that I knew the dealership, or I would have cancelled my car after dealing with Helga on the phone. For my previous leases, and my husband's purchase and lease, I had dealt with another financial person. Helga was beyond awful. She was all sweet and cheery until I asked a question, or did not agree with her. Then she talked over me on the phone, did not listen and was totally frustrating! Do not base the dealership on her, since everyone else is wonderful, but do be aware when dealing with her.

SLEEPER429
5/21/2015

"Order of new BMW"

I emailed for information to Competition BMW of Smithtown and was immediately responded to by Jeanine. I set up an appointment to stop in today and met with Antonella Martinis. She found my information and we sat down to pick a new BMW 4 series convertible that I wanted. Due to fact that my current lease on my Mercedes was not up till Oct.. she suggested that I order a car to my exact specs... After building my car and getting the best lease deal possible.. and with checking also with manager Jonathan, we came to an agreement and I did order the vehicle. Was a pleasant and enjoyablel experience start to stop and with their family of dealers am able to drop of my current lease. Antonella was professional in her presentation and very knowledgeable of the features of the 4 Series and a please to deal with. I await my next contact from her to let me know that MY car is here and ready to pick up... Good job to everyone at Competition BMW... as a past salesperson I do appreciate good and honesty attitude in dealings with customers.

Antonella Martinis

MikeC
5/18/2015

"4th BMW from Competition BMW"

Just received my 2016 Z4 from Competition BMW. This is my 4th purchased BMW from this dealership and from Jason Phelps. The experience is always top-both in terms of service, price and friendliness. Jason is very reliable and trustworthy and makes the buying process very easy and I always feel I am getting great value for my money. I would recommend this dealership, and especially Jason Phelps to anyone considering purchasing a BMW.

Irina and Alexander
5/09/2015

"Great experience"

We came in just to browse because our lease was to end in September and left with another BMW as many times before. We call ourselves loyal customers, but it is only possible because of the exceptional sales and service staff. This time Nina Maldonado was so personable and patient, that we hope to get our next car with her help. Bob Bellucci left a wonderful impression, and Helga was so wonderfully professional. Our best surprise experience was with the genius Rachel! You should treasure her. Overall we are happy, and the car is great!

BMW fan
5/08/2015

"Why I chose competition BMW"

All BMW's are made the same way,the dealerships are not. This dealership is the best I have dealt with. The sales force, service and especially the response to customer phone calls make Competition the place to buy a car.

Vinny D - Senior Suave` in the beamer!
5/05/2015

"Awesome car, great deal, excellent experience "

This dealership is top notch and a pleasure to do business with. Nina Maldonado was very friendly and easy to work with. Anthony Cicio showed me features of the car and was very polite. I highly recommend BMW and certainly through Competition BMW.

I forgot his name, but it was the guy that

Ray1
5/02/2015

"great service. "

Nina Maldonsdo is terrific. She is great to work with and gave us a very good deal. I enjoyed working with her. It was an excellent experience.

Chiorick
4/30/2015

"No Better Dealership. Period! "

I've been a long time client of BMW Smithtown, I've build friendships with Johnathan in sales and Chris in Service, there are none better. They cater to my every need and they exceed even my expectations... I'd recommend to anyone looking for a BMW, this should be your last stop! And the bnew showroom and service bays are just amazing. Keep up the amazing work, see you all soon! - Rick

New owner
4/28/2015

"Satisfied"

Nina, went out her way to make sure that we were satisfied and got everything we wanted in a car. She searched the entire new car lot with us to test the different options.

Tinkerbell
4/21/2015

"Outstanding "

My Saleswoman Nina was excellent, she answered all my questions and concerns. She was friendly and honest. I was very impressed by the overall experience from start to finish.

Reviews of Nina Maldonado