Competition BMW of Smithtown

599 Middle Country Rd,
Smithtown, New York 11780
Competition BMW of Smithtown Info
About Competition BMW of Smithtown

Thank you for considering us for your automotive needs. We sell the exciting new BMW models, as well as a comprehensive array of used cars, trucks, crossovers and SUVs. Our courteous, experienced and professional staff is waiting to assist you. Browse the Competition BMW of Smithtown new and used car inventory online, submit any applicable forms, then come in for a test drive and talk with us about our fantastic car loan and lease options. You can also request more information about any of our new or used vehicles, auto parts, or auto repair and service, by using our contact form or by calling the number above. The Competition BMW of Smithtown Car Finder form is a convenient way to have us search for the vehicle you want. Submit it right now, and we will contact you when we find the vehicle you have described! Our new and used car dealership is located at 599 Middle Country Road. We have served customers across Long Island, Suffolk County and all over the greater St James area.

About Competition BMW of Smithtown

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Chris S
2/03/2016

"The Best of the Best!!"

I had been to other dealerships, but none of them were as outgoing and friendly as Competition BMW! I went to go look at the car and Nina was the first one to offer her assistance and she was very informative and helpful. She wanted me to be happy and showed me all the cars to make sure I found the right one! She and one of the managers were so dedicated to help me find the right car that they stayed an extra hour past closing!! No other dealer would ever ever do this. I ultimately went back and forth on which car to get and finally found the one for me! Their commitment, honesty, and intelligence really made my decision very easy and I would recommend this dealership any day!!!

carol
1/22/2016

"Awesome to see such beautiful cars."

I had a great experience at Competition BMW. My sales rep, Nina was very knowledgeable, intelligent, pleasant and informative, Dealership was spotless and looked great. I would recommend this dealership to friends and family.

GT&MT
1/21/2016

"The place to get a BMW is here"

The best BMW dealership in Long Island, from the minute we arrived we were treated like VIP's. Our salesman PHIL LACCONE was very attentive and professional, he took care of us through out the purchase process making sure we were happy with our selection and purchase. I would recommend this dealership without hesitation. 100% ??

MikeP185

"Always the best "

My family and I have been dealing with competition BMW for years now and everytime we go in for a new car they work hard on getting you the best deal.

Rory
1/21/2016

"Geniuses are very much helpful!"

Rachel was very helpful in giving me an introduction to the car's inner workings, which are extensive. She answered all of my questions and sat with me at length until I was comfortable with my new car. She has also been solid with follow up.

Mccormick32
1/18/2016

"Excellent Service"

Phil Laccone and Jonathan Bottomley went above and beyond to help me get out of my current lease and into a 2016 new lease. They were accommodating, understanding and did not settle for anything less than what I wanted and a price that work for my budget. They both worked extremely hard and were able to come up with a solution for my problems and they put me in the best available BMW that fit my price range. I strongly recommend working with either of these gentlemen. Arthur, took me on my test drive in the car I purchased. He was very knowledgeable and thorough in explaining the different aspects of the new vehicle. Chris Panepinto, has been my Service representative for the past 3 years and he has been extremely accommodating and was always willing to go the extra mile for me when needed. Overall the dealership is 10/10 and will not disappoint.

Scrappy
1/16/2016

"I'm proud to have such a nice dealership in my home town!"

Entire experience was a pleasant one! From the moment I walked in I was greeted with a smiling face and a more than willing helpful attitude. My salesman John Oliveira was as nice and helpful as can be. I told him what I was looking for and he found me better! He truly gave me the feeling that my happiness was more important than his sale. I thank John for helping me get into the car of my dreams. Jack "the genius" was equally as helpful and pleasant. He was the first person the greeted me on my first visit and he was the person that taught me all about bmw and finally the introduction to my new car. He was a joy to be around throughout the entire experience! Then came finance and purchase time, which could always go wrong, but not with Ron. Of course Ron needed to mention about warranties and some up sells but that's his job and he never put pressure on me at all. He simply explained my options and excepted my desires. He also was as pleasant as can be. The building is beautiful, the cars are amazing and their workforce from top to bottom were respectful and pleasant. Go and enjoy the experience that I did!!!!!

Nadeem11764
1/13/2016

"Best Bmw dealerships in the area, they have the best deals a"

Best Bmw dealership in the area for the best deals period. Staff was very friendly & courteous and even the management was very cooperative, they helped to close the deal by going out of the way.

JayW
1/13/2016

"Great experience..."

I went to BMW looking for a lower model SUV such as an X3, but ended up purchasing a "like new" pre-owned X6. I always loved the X6 but felt it was out of my price range, but was able to get a great deal on it. Tom made everything easy and followed up whenever necessary. It was a painless process and I would definitely recommend him to a friend. Helga assisted with all of the financing and that was a breeze as well. Thank you Tom and Helga for making my life easy!

Helga Carroll

WJM Personal Chef
1/11/2016

"Fantastic experience"

We have bought our third car through Marc Humanitski at Competition BMW in Smithtown. Our repeated business speaks to the immeasurable trust we place in Marc. His honest and patient nature allowed this new car purchase to be a seamless experience. He counseled us on the best car to meet our primary desire to have a safe car. He knows our family and the new driver that will soon be behind the wheel. Without hesitation we would recommend working with Marc. We would be doing a disservice if we did not mention the finance manager Helga Carroll. Without applying any undue pressure she clearly and patiently explained to us all of the financing options and allowed us to make the best educated choice. She was more interested in us finding the best solution rather than pressuring us to close the sale. She enhances the experience Marc provides in putting the client first. We know that when we need service to call to Jackie Ruggiero our Service Manager will make sure we have the proper service experience. We have been working with Jackie since the purchase of our first car. We never have to wonder who to call to schedule and coordinate service and a loaner car we can rely on Jackie. When we do have work being done to the car Steve Finn has been an incredible Service technician. We trust the work being done on our cars will keep our most precious cargo safe.

Steve Finn