Competition BMW of Smithtown

Jorge Urrea-Vallejo, BMW Genius, Competition BMW of Smithtown

Jorge Urrea-Vallejo

BMW Genius

December 07, 2016

"My second lease with Phil Laccone"

- Happy

I worked with Phil Laccone. He was very thorough and most important knew how to get the deal done. The best pricing by far and great follow through.

November 30, 2016

"Phil Laccone"

- ufm123456

Phil Laccone went above and beyond in my lease of an x5, assisting with a number of things that went wrong because of another dealership and factors beyond our control, even though it had nothing to do with him and I was getting the car from him regardless. He's an honest guy, straightforward, and responsive. On top of that I got a deal that two other dealers refused to even match!

November 25, 2016

"Nina Maldonado"

- Tori

Nina went over and beyond in my purchase for for a certified 320i. She was professional and made sure I got the best price and that I received my car quick.