Competition BMW of Smithtown

Client Advisor

April 28, 2017

"Great Experience! "

- Jim888888

My experience at Competition BMW was excellent! Antonella and Helga were extremely helpful and friendly during the entire process getting my 5 Series. Thank you!

April 28, 2017

"Best Experience "

- Gerasimos A.

When I began shopping for my 5 Series, I though of all the annoyance my visit to the dealer would bring. I had called many BMW dealers and nobody was willing to properly serve me. Many had poor attitudes and others were not willing to settle on a lower price. Fortunately one evening I decided to visit Competition BMW. From the start everyone was going above and beyond to make my experience the best it can be. The receptionist instantaneously greeted me with a smile and input my name into the computer to get a sales person. While I waited, she offered me a various array of hot beverage and to relax in their customer lounge. I took her up on the offer and I was quite impressed with the lounge. There were snacks on the counter and the selection of beverages is quite impressive for a dealership. After the brief wait, John Zikos (Salesperson), introduced himself and brought me to his desk. I showed him the car that I wanted, so he went to look for the key so I can test drive it. Unfortunately, the vehicle was not available so I had John look through his inventory. He found one for me to test drive, but when we came back to the dealership he advised me to wait and see if the one I originally wanted is available. So I waited for the next day. He promised that he would call first thing in the morning, and that is exactly what he did. To my surprise my original dream car was available. I did not waste time getting to the dealership, and when I arrived the car was ready for me to test drive. I enjoyed the experience and was living a dream. When was sat down to make a deal, he offered me one that I could not refuse. Instantaneously I signed the papers and I became the proud owner. Competition BMW is by far the best BMW dealer I have ever visited. They hire employees the only have the customer in mind. They are willing to go beyond expectations to maintain the reputation of the vehicles they sell, and to maintain the amazing experience that a customer looks for when they buy a car. Committing to these standards is very difficult, but they work hard and I praise them for it. Thanks to John Zikos, my experience with Competition BMW was an amazing one. Thank You John.

April 24, 2017

"Professional, courteous and knowledgeable"

- James p

I recently had the pleasure of picking up my new 340i from Competition BMW, Theresa was my sales person. The new building is beautiful and they had plenty of cars to choose from. One very nice surprise was the interaction with Theresa. She was very knowledgeable, not just in the cars, but the leasing as well. When I picked it up it was perfect, Theresa gave me a quick once over then I did the paperwork. A "genius" showed me how to use everything and then saw Theresa again to finish it up. It was a great experience, and I'll recommend this dealer and Theresa to people I know.