Competition BMW of Smithtown

599 Middle Country Rd,
Smithtown, New York 11780
Competition BMW of Smithtown Info
About Competition BMW of Smithtown

Thank you for considering us for your automotive needs. We sell the exciting new BMW models, as well as a comprehensive array of used cars, trucks, crossovers and SUVs. Our courteous, experienced and professional staff is waiting to assist you. Browse the Competition BMW of Smithtown new and used car inventory online, submit any applicable forms, then come in for a test drive and talk with us about our fantastic car loan and lease options. You can also request more information about any of our new or used vehicles, auto parts, or auto repair and service, by using our contact form or by calling the number above. The Competition BMW of Smithtown Car Finder form is a convenient way to have us search for the vehicle you want. Submit it right now, and we will contact you when we find the vehicle you have described! Our new and used car dealership is located at 599 Middle Country Road. We have served customers across Long Island, Suffolk County and all over the greater St James area.

About Competition BMW of Smithtown

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Seda19
9/04/2015

"Amazing customer service "

My husband and I had a great experience with this dealership. We worked with an amazing sales associate named Nina Maldonado. She was very helpful and answered all of our questions. If you are looking into buying a BMW, this is the dealership to go too. Also, don't forget to ask for Nina Maldonado.

gen
9/02/2015

"Great sales = new client "

Recently finalized the lease of a 2015 428x convertible from Competition BMW in Smithtown. Reason - Antonella Martinis. Terrific experience. Chose them over others because of Antonella's sales and can do attitude. I would recommend Antonella and Competition BMW of Smithtown to anyone. Additionally, the encouragement from Helga Carroll on certain options was extremely beneficial and will certainly support my stress free enjoyment of this purchase.

SLEEPER429
8/27/2015

"Outstanding Servie"

After a wonder delivery of my NEW BMW convertible... I was dismayed to see that the tow cap was stolen from my rear bumper. I called Antonella to ask her what I can do?? she took care of getting me a replacement part.. When I went to pick up the cover... Bill informed me that the part was not painted in RED but in BLACK... He suggested that I get it painted my colour and then took it upon himself to have it painted my colour and ship it to me.. I did get a follow up call from Howard.. saying he was sorry that I had to come out to pick up the part only to find it not painted.. so he assured me HE would have it sent to me and apologized for my trouble. Wow, what service from them and personal service. I would definitely recommend them all to anyone interested in a BMW vehicle and anyone in the market for a vehicle from on outstanding dearlership... THAK YOU ALL

Bill in parts department

MrsLUPO
8/25/2015

"Great Service on New BMW"

My husband and I returned to Competition BMW as we had leased our previous 2 cars from this dealership. However, our Sales Rep Bill Kennedy retired and we not sure if we should continue a relationship with this dealership as it is not convenient for service. We are so glad we made a decision to buy a car from Competion BMW. We were impressed with Phil Laccone and Jonathan, who were extremely knowledgeable of their inventory and helped us find a car that met all are needs and exceeded our expectations. We are thrilled with our new 2015 BMW 535 Xdrive. The additional luxury line features and sports suspension make this car absolute pleasure to drive. Thank you Jonathan and Phil for your excellent service and attention to detail. Also Kudos to John who assisted with closing paperwork. Would I recommend this dealership to new buyers? Absolutely!!!

charliez
8/24/2015

"The best BMW dealership in the country"

My experience with Competition BMW has been most pleasant .My sales representative Mark Humanitzki, is the very best. He made leasing this car a pleasure. The entire staff is great from the sales manager Howard Berliner, to the service team Chris Panepinto,. This is my 3rd BMW from Competition BMW, I will go no where else.

agelos1959
8/11/2015

"great place to buy a bmw "

i been shopping for a car for the past tow months i been to many dealerships talk to many salespersons and finally i decided to buy my bmw suv at smithtown bmw reason why i got the best deal there thanks to a great lady and salesperson. nina maldonado i never met any salesperson to be so helpful and honest like nina . if you are looking to buy a bmw i would highly recommend to go talk to nina maldonado great person to do business with

Midolci
8/11/2015

"Great buying experience"

Nina Maldonado was such a pleasure to work with. She is honest and pleasant. She answered my endless list of questions with a smile! I got a great deal on a beautiful car, and Nina made it a great experience and so did the rest of her team. I would highly recommend Nina if you are looking for a BMW.

ApexM4
8/10/2015

"Simple and hassle-free"

Doug was very professional and extremely knowledgeable. He made the overall process as effortless as possible. He arranged our European Delivery without any problems, and made sure the car was pristine when it arrived stateside. Rudy is a pleasure to work with. He and his service team always do an A+ job. I highly recommend both gentlemen, especially if you want the best.

Jim
7/30/2015

"Excellent Customer Experience"

My wife and I had been shopping at a few other local dealerships, looking for a competitive deal. She called Competition and was connected with Russell. After a 10 minute phone conversation she indicated that he was extremely courteous, knowledgable, and helpful, and she wanted to do business with him. Russell was able to secure the vehicle we wanted at the right price point. Russell connected me with Helga who as also very personable and explicit, we never felt the 'sales pressure' that is common in the industry. Taking delivery of the vehicle was as quick and expeditious an experience that i've ever had. A big thanks to Russell and Helga!

Beemer
7/30/2015

"Easy purchase.Plenty of inventory to choose from."

Russell Cacace easy to deal with makes you feel like part of the family. Great experience! Would definitely purchase another vehicle from the dealership and Russell.

Reviews of Helga Carroll