Continental Nissan

Roy Corral

April 26, 2017

"Overall Great Experience"

- debbie123

Continental Nissan made buying my new Juke easy. I'm very happy with it. Thanks to Mike for helping me out and being patient through the whole process. I will definitely refer anyone looking for a New Nissan to Continental.

April 25, 2017

"Continental Nissan best dealership to do business with."

- JeffStlaske

John Vanik was the salesmen I dealt with in regards to purchasing a new 2017 Nissan Frontier. He went above my expectations in making the purchase a pleasant experience. I highly recommend John Vanik. I strongly recommend Continental Nissan. John Kowalczyk also assisted in going over with me the overall instruments and contols of the new vehicle before I left the dealership. Both gentlemen were extremely helpful.

April 23, 2017

"Continental Nissan is the best "

- JTorres

Mike V and Eddie were great to work with. Understood my needs, wants and my budget. Thank you for working with me and my nephew we both love the new cars.

New 2016 Nissan Pathfinder