Continental Nissan

Tim  Duda, New Car Manager , Continental Nissan

Tim Duda

New Car Manager

June 28, 2017

"Car was serviced as promised. "

- Vorsanger, Marilyn

I was informed of cost and time my car would be ready. I appreciated the call to pick me up before my car was ready so I did not have to wait longer than necessary.

Andrew Serna

"Amazing service"

- Kvall10

Me and ny husband went just too look. Rudy was quick he intruduce himself show us around and somehow convince us to see our options he give us all the info on the deals and we were hooked. The entire CONTINENTAL team was amazing. Im certain ne and my husband will be going back to switch our other car. Rudy thanks for everything.

Rudy Parra-Green

"Service"

- Red222

Friendly service, checked my car and called me with a price quote, car was ready at the time they said it would be ready that was good because I did not have to wait.

New 2016 Nissan Pathfinder