Continental Nissan

New Car Manager

March 27, 2017

"Great service "

- 5Nissan

The service was excellent. John was very personable , informative and helpful when it came to help me find a new car. I would definitely recommend Continital for a new car purchase

March 26, 2017

"Everyone helpful!"

- JRW 456

Everyone was helpful at the dealership: from the salesman, Luke Stiles, to the General Manager, to the Manager, Tim Duda, and Finance, Nico. Any questions I had about the car, Luke answered for me. If he could not answer the question, he would find the answer - which I appreciated. When I had the Rogue serviced for a fuse, Luke kept me informed of the status of repairs and the length of time.

March 25, 2017

"Awesome car purchasing experience!"

- Dawn Jacobsen

John Vanik was a wonderful salesman - no pressure to sell us but he asked questions to determine the best car at our price point. It was a pleasure to purchase at car at this establishment - All the employees from sales to financing we wonderful, considerate and no trying to sell us more. I would recommend Continental Nissan and John Vanik to anyone looking for a great car experience with out any pressure.

New 2016 Nissan Pathfinder