Coulter Nissan

13301 N Auto Show Ave,
Surprise, Arizona 85388
Coulter Nissan Info
About Coulter Nissan

Coulter Nissan is proud to belong to the Coulter family of dealerships, selling and servicing cars, trucks and SUV’s in the valley since 1923. Whether its new or pre-owned in your future, you'll find what you're looking for at Coulter Nissan! Description As a West Valley Nissan Nissan dealer, Coulter Nissan provides you with high-performing Nissan vehicles designed to thrill and inspire you. Now located in Surprise, Arizona, we're also a leading Phoenix Nissan dealer. We have been serving the central Arizona area for over 40+ years including Avondale, Scottsdale, Peoria, and Surprise. Our brand new state of the art facility is located at Loop 303 and Waddell.

About Coulter Nissan

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

TruckGuy
6/26/2015

"Parts Department"

I spoke with a Gentleman in the parts department Rick he is very knowledgeable and very helpful and presents the highest level of customer service. So nice to see in today's world of self service. Chris

Rick in parts did not get last name

Sam
4/27/2015

"Absolutely Fantastic"

My wife and I have been doing business with this dealership since 1994 when they were West Valley Nissan in Glendale. I have always had a most excellent experience with the folks here. We bought a new Sentra in 1994 and a new Frontier in 1999. After West Valley moved to Surprise under the name Coulter Nissan, we bought a new Sentra in 2013, and then we just bought a new Altima two weeks ago. Even though the dealership name has changed the expert quality of personalized care and service has never changed. It was indeed a pleasure working with Idrees, who was our sales person. He was at all times friendly, courteous and displayed expert knowledge of all the cars we looked at. He was very helpful and without hesitation, answered all our questions honestly and truthfully.

Idrees

BGriego
4/17/2015

"Great Experience"

Diana was a pleasure to work with, she was helpful, friendly and did not pressure me to buy. I appreciate how she made the process less stressful. I would refer anyone to her and the dealership as a whole. Thank you. Brenda G

Diana Lopez, Isaiah

April 17, 2015

Thank you for your business!!! And yes Diana does a great job!

350Z crazy
4/08/2015

"Service Department Doesn't have your best interest in mind."

I own a 2007 350Z that on January 5, 2014 had the transmission replaced, flywheel, and clutch. Since then I have had continuous problems with the clutch hydraulics. While the work on January 5th was done at Avondale Nissan, coulter Nissan has yet to figure out the problem. I have paid to have the hydraulics replaced multiple times. The slave cylinder had been replaced four times and the master has been replaced three times. So today when for the last few day I have been having pressure problems again, I wanted a definitive answer as to why the hydraulics kept failing. Honestly, after seven parts to have been replaced I expected them to own up to some mistake or for the very least give me a reason for the parts failing. But what I got instead (today, 04/08/2015) was were going to charge you the increased labor rates which was 520 dollars versus, the 480 dollar expense I was quoted two weeks earlier for a part that I brought in myself, as the stock parts seem to be failing every five to six months.

Mike Simpson, Jhon (Master Tech.)

350Z crazy responded to this review

April 09, 2015

If you could provide your contact information I would like to discuss the vehicles history with you. If my assumption is correct you are the general manager and if so then u would definitely like to speak with you. The reason I left Avondale was because they couldn't install the transmission in the vehicle correctly and took them three attempts to get fifth gear aligned. I have been coming to Coulter because I was satisfied but when yesterday Jhon came to me without knowing anything about the after market part I brought in which has been proven on 1000hp Z's and is built to a much higher standard of quality, yes I was a little aggregated. Especially since I didn't install the part under his recommendation two weeks ago. instead I had paid 120 dollar to have the system flushed again with GTR fluid. Again intend of say you know what perhaps there is a mechanical failure and we'll cover the cost of the fluid I got, we're going to charge you the increased labor rates and fluid. That is not customer service to me, that is a way a dealership takes advantage of a college student who l took the masters tech. Word of advice. I wouldn't have spent 220 dollars on a new proven master cylinder to not have it installed.

April 08, 2015

First let me apologize for you not being happy with the service you are receiving from our dealership. After speaking with Mike and John they have spent many hours trying to keep you happy and given you the best service they could considering having to work with after market parts you brought in for us to install. Although you may feel the performance is better with these parts they aren't always the best parts to put in your vehicle and have been known to cause other issues in some vehicles. I am not sure what transpired at the other Nissan dealer you spoke of but I am assuming they could not get the vehicle to your satisfaction either? MIke tried to speak to you today but he mentioned you got angry and did a burnout in the Service Drive. I am sure you know this could be dangerous if there are other customers or employees around and this isn't going to solve your issue with your vehicle. I hope you find the help you need to get the car right for you, and again I apologize that your service wasn't to your satisfaction.

adji623
4/05/2015

"$ 1,977.00 for what value????"

I was in the market for Nissan Frontier crew cab SV-V6 w/ SV Value Package. Found my second choice colour on Coulter Nissan website with internet price $ 25,577.00 After back and forth via email for about 10 days with Mollie and Cheyenne, finally I got the out the door price with an additional shocking $ 1,977.00 Coulter Value Package tacked in the itemized list which includes: * window tint with a lifetime guarantee * nitrogen filled tires, * window etch (security theft), * wheel locks, * and a 3 year / 36,000 mile service maintenance plan which covers your oil changes and tire rotations. I checked on official Nissan Website, the Nissan Frontier SV w/ SV Value Package comes with deep tint on the rear windows and front UV- reducing solar glass and it has Vehicle Security System. I asked to take the Coulter Value Package off from the list but they refused it. So they lost a sale to another Nissan Dealer.

Cheyenne Eck

April 08, 2015

Let me start by telling you I can certainly understand your frustration, and I want to let you know we try to be as upfront as possible about our Coulter Value Package. On our website detail page of the vehicle it clearly states that the Coulter Value Package isn't included in the price. We tried to pick items that we found a lot of our customers added after the sale any way. The rear windows have a light tint from the factory but we do add to that and also do the front windows. I apologize that our representatives never explained in detail on the phone about the Coulter Value Package but I am glad they got the information to you before you made the long trek to our dealership. Even with the Coulter Value Package we are priced very competitively in town and usually offer our customers the biggest total discounts. Again, I do apologize and please contact me if you have any questions. Thank you Sincerely Rich DeJesus General Manager Coulter Nissan 623-934-3444

PA
12/21/2014

"Great experience!"

I Bought a brand new Sentra from this very professional and super nice dealership. The entire process was quick and painless. I would recommend them to anyone who's had a bad experience buying a car.

CLAY DAUGHTRY

April 08, 2015

Thanks enjoy your Sentra!! Sincerely, Rich DeJesus General Manager Coulter Nissan 623-934-3444

Deckwa
12/19/2014

"Very happy with Coulter Nissan Surprise "

Very pleased with the service and sales department. They have earned my business and feel confident to refer all my family and friends to Coulter.

April 08, 2015

Thank you for the business from you and your friends and family!!! Sincerely, Rich DeJesus General Manager Coulter Nissan 623-934-3444

Mel Langer
12/19/2014

"Strangely Perplexing"

Wanted to purchase a 2015 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL, which this Dealer had in stock. Sales force and management are both very pleasant. Nevertheless, they are unable to make a simple deal. Every Dealer I've ever been to always asks, "what can we do to earn your business?". I showed the folks at Coulter a firm written offer for the same car, from another Dealer. Yet Coulter wanted $2000 more for the exact same car! I live in Surprise, wanted to give them my business, came back three times, with irrefutable documentation in hand, and still they wouldn't budge. I spoke to 2 different Salesmen, as well as managers Mo, and Kevin ( the decision makers ). The bottom line is.....I bought the exact car from yet a third Dealer for $3,000 less than Coulter's price. And I can prove it. They should either expand the Service area, or turn the Sales area into a miniature golf course, because they sure aren't getting the job done.

Kevi, Mo

April 08, 2015

Mel, I wanted to personally take the time to thank you for giving us another chance to earn your business. And this time we were able to sell you a beautiful new Nissan. We certainly appreciate the opportunity to re-gain your trust and hope you will be our customer for life!!! Enjoy and thanks again!!! Sincerely, Rich DeJesus General Manager Coulter Nissan 623-934-3444

December 19, 2014

Mel I apologize that you feel like we didn't go above and beyond to make your deal for you. The numerous times you were in we tried to do every thing possible to make you happy but couldn't seem to get to a number that would work for both of us. We would have had to lose approxiamately $3,500 to sell you the car at your number. Though we would love to keep you as a customer in Surprise, this is not a business decision that made sense at this time. I wish you the best with your new vehicle and would love to hear from you with any further concerns. Thank you Mel Sincerely, Rich DeJesus General Sales Manager

penny.rembert
9/18/2014

"VERY VERY HAPPY"

I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP. THEY WERE GREAT. I BOUGHT A 2011 CHEVY IMPALA. I WAS JUST IN A TERRIBLE ACCIDENT AND TOTALED BY CAR. WHEN MY MOM AND DAD WENT TO LOOK AT THE CAR THE ONLY THING WRONG WITH IT WAS THE TIRES. IT MADE THE CAR SHAKE.. SO MY DAD ASKED IF THEY COULD PUT DIFFERENT TIRES AND THEY NOT ONLY PUT TIRES BUT THEY WERE BRAND NEW.. TO MAKE MY DRIVING EXPERIENCE GOOD AGAIN. THEY ALSO SENT SOMEONE OUT TO REPLACE THE WINDSHIELD BECAUSE IT HAS A FEW CRACKS... GREAT PEOPLE AND PLACE...

MIGUEL AVILA

rpanesar
9/06/2014

"Unprofessional behaviour during Used car purchase"

I am in the market for a used electric car on a fixed budget of $16K. I exchanged emails with Dealer's Internet Director Molly ref their 2011 Leaf and my limited budget. I was told they are open to negotiation and have a summer clearance event. At their request on September 5, 2014, I drove over 50 miles to visit and test drove the Leaf. When discussing final price, etc with the Sales Rep I asked if this used car came with two Smart keys and was promised by the Sales Rep (Miguel Avila) that if not, they would provide the second key at no cost to me. Following further negotiation with Sales Rep and Shift Sales Manager Richard Lazo I received their best offer which was above what I had communicated to their Sales Director Molly. Anyway, after discussing with my wife that night,, I agreed on the higher price as long as a window tint was also provided. They agreed to do do so. Upon my second visit to sign the "papers", I was told that the promised second key would cost extra. Their shift Manager Scott was completely disinterested in the promise made by his staff and was the stereotypical Sales person that we all abhor - condescending and disinterested in his customer. I wont be buying from Coulter ever.

Miguel Avila

September 09, 2014

I would like to start off by apologizing for the lack of professionalism you feel we had with your transaction here at Coulter Nissan. We try to do our best with every customer to make them feel like they are part of our family. As I told you today when we spoke I deeply apologize and will be happy to honor the numbers you were last quoted including the spare key. We price our cars very aggressively online and I am confident our pricing is second to none. Please contact me directly with anything on this matter at 623-934-3444. Thank you. Sincerely, Rich DeJesus General Sales Manager Coulter Nissan

Reviews of Mollie Arnold