Coulter Nissan

13301 N Auto Show Ave,
Surprise, Arizona 85388
Coulter Nissan Info
About Coulter Nissan

Coulter Nissan is proud to belong to the Coulter family of dealerships, selling and servicing cars, trucks and SUV’s in the valley since 1923. Whether its new or pre-owned in your future, you'll find what you're looking for at Coulter Nissan! Description As a West Valley Nissan Nissan dealer, Coulter Nissan provides you with high-performing Nissan vehicles designed to thrill and inspire you. Now located in Surprise, Arizona, we're also a leading Phoenix Nissan dealer. We have been serving the central Arizona area for over 40+ years including Avondale, Scottsdale, Peoria, and Surprise. Our brand new state of the art facility is located at Loop 303 and Waddell.

About Coulter Nissan

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

John
12/22/2015

"Excellent Auto Service"

My thanks to Jeanette, Russ and a highly skilled technical service department . I took my car in due to a realtively small rattle which occured when driving over small road bumps. Diagnosis was very difficult and required arranging for the service forman to ride with me to hear the problem, Even then after more obvious causes were looked at the problem still remained. The car was taken back too the shop, put on a hoist, and a very thorough evealuation was conducted. The skills and perseverance of the technitions paid off and the problem was identified and resolved. Thanks to all

Jeanette Martin, Russ Ackers

Trinity
12/15/2015

"outstanding experience "

I had a simple oil change that needed to be done and Jeff the service representative was wonderful as far as taking care of me and being a delight to talk to in the meantime . All of my needs were taken care of and I had great laughter with Jeff . He is a asset to your team thank you for being a great dealership to take my car to and get it serviced along with wonderful experience with your customer service (:

Jeff in sservice

Leslie1234
12/05/2015

"Coulter Nissan Dealership really cares about customers!"

Miguel Avila, our salesman, really listened to our needs and wish list and matched us with the perfect car at the right price! The atmosphere at the dealership is friendly and professional.

Miguel Avila

MaryHunt
11/28/2015

"Best car buying experience I've ever had!"

After renting a Nissan Sentra last week on my trip to California, I found that is was really comfortable, roomy, fun to drive, and got really excellent gas mileage. As the weather turns colder, riding to work on my motorcycle is not a happy thought, so I called Coulter Nissan. I had already done a little research online and was very specific about my financial situation and what I was looking for. I was asked to come in and see Brian Pierce, the sales manager. When I arrived at the dealership, Idrees Soughar was there to greet me with a smile and introduce me to Brian Pierce at my request. After initial greetings, he appointed Idrees to show me the exact car I had already described over the phone. When I realized that I had forgotten to bring my cellphone with ID, he said, "no problem, we'll just take a test drive and go get it". I thought that was extremely generous. And that's exactly what we did. Upon returning with my wallet, I sat with Idrees as he helped me fill out a simple credit app and he listened closely as I expressed my particular needs. With compassion and understanding that goes far beyond what I have ever experienced with any other car salesman in the past twenty years, he helped me get the exact car I wanted for less money than I expected. The finance director, Dana Lee, was surprisingly pleasant and personable also as we worked through the sales contract and signed the appropriate documents. At no time did I feel pressured to buy additional packages or uncomfortable with the terms of the contract. In fact, just the opposite, every person I came into contact with at this dealership was friendly and intent on making my car buying experience as pleasant as possible. They really made me feel special. I got the distinct impression that they were pleased to see me so happy with my new car, not just increasing the number of sales. As any good salesman should know, the goal really is to listen... to determine what your need is and match you to something you will love, not just persuade you to purchase their product. At the end of the sell, I was given gifts as a new car owner, set up to have my windows tinted the next day, and Idrees personally helped me transport my other vehicle home. I call that above and beyond. I found all the staff at Coulter Nissan to be professional, knowledgeable, friendly, and sincere. I will definitely return to purchase my next vehicle from them and refer their establishment to everyone I know.

Idrees Soughar

Riley
11/11/2015

""Great Experience""

I am very pleased with Coulter Nissan Dealership. The staff was very friendly & professional My salesman, Philip Maizy was a pleasure to work with. He was very helpful & friendly and made the process less stressful. There was no pressure. This was the best car buying experience ever. Thank you to the Finance guy, as well. I 'm sorry I can't remember his name. Thank you Coulter Nissan for such great customer service. I will recommend this dealership 100%.

Philip Maizy

Latra325
8/08/2015

"Don't Bother"

This dealership left me waiting 30 minutes to check in for an appointment I had, then told me it would be 2 1/2 hours for an oil change. They used the incorrect grade of oil ignoring manufactures specs, and managed to strip a lug nut while rotating the tires. This only cost me an additional $100. Save yourself the trouble and do not frequent this dealer.

August 10, 2015

I do apologize how everything transpired. I just hung up the phone with you and I hope we get another chance to make this all right. Please contact me directly 623-915-6130 if there are any more questions I can answer for you. Sincerely Rich DeJesus General Manager Coulter Nissan

TruckGuy
6/26/2015

"Parts Department"

I spoke with a Gentleman in the parts department Rick he is very knowledgeable and very helpful and presents the highest level of customer service. So nice to see in today's world of self service. Chris

Rick in parts did not get last name

Sam
4/27/2015

"Absolutely Fantastic"

My wife and I have been doing business with this dealership since 1994 when they were West Valley Nissan in Glendale. I have always had a most excellent experience with the folks here. We bought a new Sentra in 1994 and a new Frontier in 1999. After West Valley moved to Surprise under the name Coulter Nissan, we bought a new Sentra in 2013, and then we just bought a new Altima two weeks ago. Even though the dealership name has changed the expert quality of personalized care and service has never changed. It was indeed a pleasure working with Idrees, who was our sales person. He was at all times friendly, courteous and displayed expert knowledge of all the cars we looked at. He was very helpful and without hesitation, answered all our questions honestly and truthfully.

Idrees

BGriego
4/17/2015

"Great Experience"

Diana was a pleasure to work with, she was helpful, friendly and did not pressure me to buy. I appreciate how she made the process less stressful. I would refer anyone to her and the dealership as a whole. Thank you. Brenda G

Diana Lopez, Isaiah

April 17, 2015

Thank you for your business!!! And yes Diana does a great job!

350Z crazy
4/08/2015

"Service Department Doesn't have your best interest in mind."

I own a 2007 350Z that on January 5, 2014 had the transmission replaced, flywheel, and clutch. Since then I have had continuous problems with the clutch hydraulics. While the work on January 5th was done at Avondale Nissan, coulter Nissan has yet to figure out the problem. I have paid to have the hydraulics replaced multiple times. The slave cylinder had been replaced four times and the master has been replaced three times. So today when for the last few day I have been having pressure problems again, I wanted a definitive answer as to why the hydraulics kept failing. Honestly, after seven parts to have been replaced I expected them to own up to some mistake or for the very least give me a reason for the parts failing. But what I got instead (today, 04/08/2015) was were going to charge you the increased labor rates which was 520 dollars versus, the 480 dollar expense I was quoted two weeks earlier for a part that I brought in myself, as the stock parts seem to be failing every five to six months.

Mike Simpson, Jhon (Master Tech.)

350Z crazy responded to this review

April 09, 2015

If you could provide your contact information I would like to discuss the vehicles history with you. If my assumption is correct you are the general manager and if so then u would definitely like to speak with you. The reason I left Avondale was because they couldn't install the transmission in the vehicle correctly and took them three attempts to get fifth gear aligned. I have been coming to Coulter because I was satisfied but when yesterday Jhon came to me without knowing anything about the after market part I brought in which has been proven on 1000hp Z's and is built to a much higher standard of quality, yes I was a little aggregated. Especially since I didn't install the part under his recommendation two weeks ago. instead I had paid 120 dollar to have the system flushed again with GTR fluid. Again intend of say you know what perhaps there is a mechanical failure and we'll cover the cost of the fluid I got, we're going to charge you the increased labor rates and fluid. That is not customer service to me, that is a way a dealership takes advantage of a college student who l took the masters tech. Word of advice. I wouldn't have spent 220 dollars on a new proven master cylinder to not have it installed.

April 08, 2015

First let me apologize for you not being happy with the service you are receiving from our dealership. After speaking with Mike and John they have spent many hours trying to keep you happy and given you the best service they could considering having to work with after market parts you brought in for us to install. Although you may feel the performance is better with these parts they aren't always the best parts to put in your vehicle and have been known to cause other issues in some vehicles. I am not sure what transpired at the other Nissan dealer you spoke of but I am assuming they could not get the vehicle to your satisfaction either? MIke tried to speak to you today but he mentioned you got angry and did a burnout in the Service Drive. I am sure you know this could be dangerous if there are other customers or employees around and this isn't going to solve your issue with your vehicle. I hope you find the help you need to get the car right for you, and again I apologize that your service wasn't to your satisfaction.

Reviews of Brian Pierce