Coulter Nissan

Richard Lazo

May 16, 2017

"a faithful customer"

- DreamArmada

I have been a customer of Coulter Nissan & purchased 4 vehicles from over the years. I or my husband would drive from Tolleson to Coulter Nissan Surprise for good service. Mr. Miguel sold me 2013 Armada. My 2013 Armada is my "dream car" & my family loves it. Thank you Mr. Miguel for your hard work. Our Service Advisor is Mr. Michael Simpson, in my book I never go wrong with Mr. Mike. Mr. Mike is awesome & professional. I always schedule appointments with Mr. Mike. Service on my 2013 Armada Mr.Mike kept me informed of the work progress. The service was done in a timely manner. I appreciate Mr. Mike he always looks out for my 2013 Armada needs. Thank you Mr. Mike we'll be back for our next service check! Thanks, Devorah Davis

Sales Miguel, Michael Simpson

May 12, 2017

"Great selection, great price & Exceptional Customer Service!"

- JVillatoro

Recently purchased a 2017 Pathfinder. Went to three other Nissan dealerships around town before purchasing our dream car at Coulter Nissan. AM James and salesman Omar Martinez were upfront with their pricing with no high pressure sales. Omar even helped me get my second vehicle home after business hours without any hesitation… Exceptional Customer Service from this young man! I look forward in getting all the routine services here.

James Copley
Other Employees : Omar Martinez

May 08, 2017

"Amazing Jeff"

- Mikatie

This is our second service appointment/recall fix that we have brought to you at Coulter. The first time was because you are closer to our home in Surprise and we were VERY unhappy with Peoria Nissan. The second visit was due to the fact that Jeff called us at our home to remind us of our recall notice. We took advantage of that appointment to schedule our oil/filter change. We were greeted at the service door by Jeff and impressed by his knowledge and professionalism. We will return to Coulter for any service that is required, Coulter is a family and we feel that we have been adopted into that family.

Ruppert, Jeff