Coulter Nissan

Internet Sales Director

April 14, 2017

"Service Center "

- sergio_amway

I'm happy I purchased my car thru Coulter Nissan. Every single time the service advisor guys do a great job, friendly and professional. Pedro Gómez did a great customer service and I like how they are very friendly and enjoy talking to them :)

April 05, 2017

"Wonderful "

- Chelsey Fleming

Every time I step into the building, they always make me feel so welcome. Jeffery Ruppert is always great, making me feel at ease that my car will be well taken care of.

April 04, 2017

"Exemplary"

- Jason W

Miguel (and Enrique) are the best. I was close to not purchasing another Nissan Pathfinder but the assurance they provided and their willingness to meet our individual needs convinced me to move forward with a purchase. I couldn't be happier with our new vehicle.

New 2017 Nissan Armada, $56880