Coulter Nissan

Mohammed Jasim

Alan Williams, Finance Manager, Coulter Nissan

Alan Williams

March 21, 2017

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

- Newbuyer_lsardina

This is my 5th Nissan purchase. Coulter Nissan is now the only Nissan dealership I will visit going forward. Greg Page was an amazing salesman to work with. In and out in 2 hrs. The staff at Coulter were great!

March 08, 2017

"Eric is excellent "

- Mrvejar

I've been dealing with this dealership for 13 years if not longer. I am extremely loyal to this dealership. Eric has always treated my family and friends with the best customer service experience that no other dealerships can even come close to match.

March 08, 2017

"Coulter Nissan is by far the best Nissan dealership :)"

- Martha T.

I love Coulter Nissan, I drive from really far away to get all my services done here. Miguel Avila is who sold me my car and is awesome always friendly and helpful, Jeanette Martin is my service pro. and she's amazing, and most recently I had Tyler Shalkowitz help me in service and I was very pleased with his work.

New 2017 Nissan Titan, $35814