Coulter Nissan

4.1

Coulter Nissan

Coulter Nissan Info
About Coulter Nissan

Coulter Nissan is proud to belong to the Coulter family of dealerships, selling and servicing cars, trucks and SUV’s in the valley since 1923. Whether its new or pre-owned in your future, you'll find what you're looking for at Coulter Nissan! Description As a West Valley Nissan Nissan dealer, Coulter Nissan provides you with high-performing Nissan vehicles designed to thrill and inspire you. Now located in Surprise, Arizona, we're also a leading Phoenix Nissan dealer. We have been serving the central Arizona area for over 40+ years including Avondale, Scottsdale, Peoria, and Surprise. Our brand new state of the art facility is located at Loop 303 and Waddell.

About Coulter Nissan

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

PA
12/21/2014

"Great experience!"

I Bought a brand new Sentra from this very professional and super nice dealership. The entire process was quick and painless. I would recommend them to anyone who's had a bad experience buying a car.

CLAY DAUGHTRY

Deckwa
12/19/2014

"Very happy with Coulter Nissan Surprise "

Very pleased with the service and sales department. They have earned my business and feel confident to refer all my family and friends to Coulter.

Mel Langer
12/19/2014

"Strangely Perplexing"

Wanted to purchase a 2015 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL, which this Dealer had in stock. Sales force and management are both very pleasant. Nevertheless, they are unable to make a simple deal. Every Dealer I've ever been to always asks, "what can we do to earn your business?". I showed the folks at Coulter a firm written offer for the same car, from another Dealer. Yet Coulter wanted $2000 more for the exact same car! I live in Surprise, wanted to give them my business, came back three times, with irrefutable documentation in hand, and still they wouldn't budge. I spoke to 2 different Salesmen, as well as managers Mo, and Kevin ( the decision makers ). The bottom line is.....I bought the exact car from yet a third Dealer for $3,000 less than Coulter's price. And I can prove it. They should either expand the Service area, or turn the Sales area into a miniature golf course, because they sure aren't getting the job done.

Kevi, Mo

December 19, 2014

Mel I apologize that you feel like we didn't go above and beyond to make your deal for you. The numerous times you were in we tried to do every thing possible to make you happy but couldn't seem to get to a number that would work for both of us. We would have had to lose approxiamately $3,500 to sell you the car at your number. Though we would love to keep you as a customer in Surprise, this is not a business decision that made sense at this time. I wish you the best with your new vehicle and would love to hear from you with any further concerns. Thank you Mel Sincerely, Rich DeJesus General Sales Manager

penny.rembert
9/18/2014

"VERY VERY HAPPY"

I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP. THEY WERE GREAT. I BOUGHT A 2011 CHEVY IMPALA. I WAS JUST IN A TERRIBLE ACCIDENT AND TOTALED BY CAR. WHEN MY MOM AND DAD WENT TO LOOK AT THE CAR THE ONLY THING WRONG WITH IT WAS THE TIRES. IT MADE THE CAR SHAKE.. SO MY DAD ASKED IF THEY COULD PUT DIFFERENT TIRES AND THEY NOT ONLY PUT TIRES BUT THEY WERE BRAND NEW.. TO MAKE MY DRIVING EXPERIENCE GOOD AGAIN. THEY ALSO SENT SOMEONE OUT TO REPLACE THE WINDSHIELD BECAUSE IT HAS A FEW CRACKS... GREAT PEOPLE AND PLACE...

MIGUEL AVILA

rpanesar
9/06/2014

"Unprofessional behaviour during Used car purchase"

I am in the market for a used electric car on a fixed budget of $16K. I exchanged emails with Dealer's Internet Director Molly ref their 2011 Leaf and my limited budget. I was told they are open to negotiation and have a summer clearance event. At their request on September 5, 2014, I drove over 50 miles to visit and test drove the Leaf. When discussing final price, etc with the Sales Rep I asked if this used car came with two Smart keys and was promised by the Sales Rep (Miguel Avila) that if not, they would provide the second key at no cost to me. Following further negotiation with Sales Rep and Shift Sales Manager Richard Lazo I received their best offer which was above what I had communicated to their Sales Director Molly. Anyway, after discussing with my wife that night,, I agreed on the higher price as long as a window tint was also provided. They agreed to do do so. Upon my second visit to sign the "papers", I was told that the promised second key would cost extra. Their shift Manager Scott was completely disinterested in the promise made by his staff and was the stereotypical Sales person that we all abhor - condescending and disinterested in his customer. I wont be buying from Coulter ever.

Miguel Avila

September 09, 2014

I would like to start off by apologizing for the lack of professionalism you feel we had with your transaction here at Coulter Nissan. We try to do our best with every customer to make them feel like they are part of our family. As I told you today when we spoke I deeply apologize and will be happy to honor the numbers you were last quoted including the spare key. We price our cars very aggressively online and I am confident our pricing is second to none. Please contact me directly with anything on this matter at 623-934-3444. Thank you. Sincerely, Rich DeJesus General Sales Manager Coulter Nissan

Bigruu1
8/20/2014

"Awesome Dealership, would highly recommend to everyone"

My name is Rudy and I live in Cocoa, Florida. I purchased a set of brake pads for my son's 2001 Nissan Maxima and when I got them I discovered that Nissan had switched rear brake calipers in mid 2001. So my Maxima carried 2000 rear calipers. I called Brad Martin and he immediately checked my VIN, then he ordered the 2000 model brake pads. The pads came in the next day, Brad sent me a photo comparing the old and new pads, then I confirmed that my Maxima carried the older pads. Brad then immediately shipped the 2000 model pads to me, trusted me to send him back the 2001 pads, and I put on the correct pads this past weekend. That is the best customer service I've ever had. Brad Martin is hands down the most courteous and effective representative of this dealership. This experience makes me want to do all my car dealings with Coulter Nissan. I wish that I lived in Surprise Arizona, I would buy and service all my cars at this dealership. I highly recommend Brad Martin to all Nissan owners and buyers, over and over again. This is my experience, and I stand by my recommendations. Sincerely, Rudy I.Khan

Brad Martin

stephanie5410
3/28/2014

"I drove almost an hour and a half to see a used Madza..."

I drove almost an hour and a half to see a used Madza Miata. When I called to set up the appointment and I made it clear that I was only interested in that car and asked Molly to be sure to call me if the car was not going to be available. When I got there the salesman (Mohammed) asked for all my contact information for the computer system then took me in the golf cart to see the car. Along the way he stopped to try to et me to look at several other cars which I had no interest in seeing. Only then did he tell me the Miata had been sent to the body shop for some touch up and would not be available till sometime next week. The trip to Coulter Nissan was a complete waste of time. They knew when Molly called the day before to confirm the appointment that the car was not going to be available. They have no regard for the customer and a shady way of doing business. I'm not convinced they ever had the car and weren't running a bsit and switch. Definitely undependible and I will never go there again!!!!!!!

Mohammed, and a sales manager whose name I don't remember

March 28, 2014

Hi, Stephanie. This is Rich DeJesus the General Sales Manager at Coulter Nissan. I know we just spoke on the phone but I would like to apologize again for the misunderstanding. We value our customers and would never do anything to mislead a customer intentionally. The Miata is having a bumper replaced at a shop away from our store because there were some deep scratches in the bumper. Our internet department wasn't aware of this and I truly apologize. When the car is done we would be happy to bring the car to you at your convenience. Sorry for the bad experience and I hope to speak with you again soon and have a chance to earn your business.

broken pro4x
2/12/2014

"I took my 2013 Nissan Titan PRO4X in for warranty work. ..."

I took my 2013 Nissan Titan PRO4X in for warranty work. I understand not being able to duplicate the issue on demand made it difficult to repair but when they decided to replace my wire harness as a maybe and I was concerned. The wire harness did not fix the problem but they damaged the passenger seat and headliner and stripped the skid plate screws. I had to take the truck to another Nissan dealership where they were amazed that someone let alone aNissan dealer had caused such careless damage. I had attempted to have the service manager remedy the problems but he seemed like I was wasting his time when I spoke to him. I would tell anyone to stay away from the service department at Coulter Nissan.

Mike Ellis

Hrinner
12/08/2013

"I just purchased a new car at Coulter Nissan and this was..."

I just purchased a new car at Coulter Nissan and this was by far the best and least stressful car buying experience ever. My salesman was very friendly and helpful, the ladies in the finance department were equally friendly, and even the guy behind the "magic wall" is awesome. There wasn't any pressure applied like there is at other dealerships, just the facts and an overwhelming pleasant experience. I would recommend Coulter 100% to anybody who's in the market for a car. Not only will I take my car there for service, but they'll get the first look the next time I'm in the market for another vehicle.

Len (salesman), Amber & Diana (finance)

mckennycoy
10/04/2013

"Once again I am more than pleased with Coulter..."

Once again I am more than pleased with Coulter Nissan's sales staff , finance mgrs. and everyone . I purchased a New Nissan Rogue first part of September they had lots of rebate and Coulter markdowns thus making my deal possible due to a almost new trade in ! I really enjoy dealing with Coulter Nissan because of there low key approach , prices are always honest and very fair probably within a grand of the best deal price right from the start! On this purchase the original price of there car was the low internet price right up front no haggle , then my trade in was very close to KBB trade in value , with some haggling we struck a good deal . The finance manager saved me even more money by pro rating my tags on my trade in thus financing less up front . Even the back lot guy was great that prepped the vehicle for delivery (Was Raining ) He tried hard to have the car spotless for delivery . I would and do recommend this dealership often because of their honesty and integrity in dealing with their customers . On that note I called parts department just the other day to get some parts for flood lights , they took the extra time to research and find out I did not need any additional parts ! Once again great Dealership , great personnel , great prices and great service !

Carla Pelayo , James Copley