Coulter Nissan

Scott Mcghie

January 19, 2017

"Pleasant experience"

- Karebear

I was warmly greeted by Francisco Cruzes, a pleasant young man who went out of his way to be accommodating. He knew the inventory and took his time learning what I was looking for. Rather than walk the lot, he brought the vehicle to the dealership entrance so I could look it over and test drive it. When I said I wasn't sure about the color, he offered other options and again brought one up front to check out. I am not an impulsive car buyer and he patiently spent the day with me never pushing me for a decision but asking what could he do to help. When I finally made my decision Francisco helped me clear my traded vehicle then introduced me to Alan in Finance (another quality employee). It was late but again, no rush and I was aware he still had two more customers to take care of. My prior experiences at car dealerships were unpleasant and frustrating; this was quite different. I also had an opportunity to work with Dale in the service department and another gentleman who helped me with a courtesy rental vehicle while my new purchase was being taken care of. I can't speak highly enough of your employees. Everyone I came into contact with is an asset to your organization and it was wonderful to see a company that still believes in customer service. Kudos to your entire team and to management for doing it right.

January 17, 2017

"Teddy mackila and Allen in finance were great!"

- Avooskekara

Very helpful and no back and forth. They knew exactly what I wanted with financing and didn't push to anything I didn't want for a car. Not a long time spent there and they bought us lunch! Great dealership and great employees!

January 16, 2017

"Jeanette Martin"

- sgmgreen

Jeanette Martin was very professional, courteous and efficient. She kept me informed of the work progress. Highly recommend Coulter Nissan's service. Service was done in a timely manner.

New 2016 Nissan Altima, $19977