Country Nissan

40 Russell Street,
Hadley, Massachusetts 01035
Country Nissan Info
About Country Nissan

Are you looking for a new, used, or Certified pre-owned Nissan? A high quality used car, truck, or SUV? If so, then Country Nissan in Hadley is the dealership for you. We provide the ultimate car buying experience in the Amherst and Springfield areas. Country Nissan is located about halfway between the two cities of Springfield and Greenfield and is just a short drive from Chicopee and Amherst. We are located just over the bridge, and minutes from the Hampshire Mall on Route 9 from Northampton. Country Nissan provides courtesy transportation to and from the mall, local stores and restaurants

About Country Nissan

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Lynn and Jim
4/15/2016

"Positive Experience"

Our experience at Country Nissan was a very positive one. We purchased our Maxima from Steve and found him to be very knowledgeable, pleasant, and professional. Impressed also with our dealings with Mark in Finance and Kailey who went over all the car features with us. We would definitely recommend Country Nissan to friends and family!

Steve Wojnar, salesman and Kailey Krejci

April 16, 2016

Congratulations on your new Maxima! We're happy to hear you had a great experience with Steve, Mark & Kailey and hope to see you back for your first service visit!

Speedman Churchill.
4/12/2016

"Professional Service with Compassion"

As always, Bev was at once both business-like and friendly, conducting this encounter with palpable courtesy and a winning smile that wouldn't quit. She was particularly good when discussing a rodent problem they'd found in my car, and the likely cost of fixing it, accomodating my surprise and anxiety. They fixed the problem, and the final cost was half the initial estimate. I was happy and thankful.

April 13, 2016

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! I am so glad to hear you had a truly exceptional experience during your service visit thanks to Bev, we look forward to seeing you back for your next service visit!

cassp24
4/12/2016

"Very satisfied "

Excellent customer service, very friendly. I was treated kindly and taken car of right when I walked in. I was able to get a car with no problem. I would definitely recommend to a friend or family member, I am going to continue to go to this dealer throughout the years !!

Jazmine Tirado

April 13, 2016

Thank you for your positive feedback! Congratulations on your new car and welcome to the Country Nissan family!

jh18
4/11/2016

"Great Customer Service"

I went in to look for my first car and was sent to Joe who immediately starting asking questions to find a car that suited me and was in my price range. I then got to test drive two cars and decided I was the most comfortable in the Nissan Sentra and chose that one. Then Josh helped me out with all the paperwork and answered all questions and was extremely patient with me since it was my first time going through the process. They made something that I was very nervous about doing easy and pleasant. I appreciate all of the work they did for me and they were so flexible about everything. Overall, it was a great experience.

April 11, 2016

Thank you so much for the awesome feedback! I am so glad to hear that you had such a great experience here at Country Nissan during your new vehicle purchase thanks to Joe and Josh. We always try to make the car buying experience as simple as possible and appreciate you allowing us to earn your business. Congrats on your new Sentra !!

crcrowland
4/08/2016

"Service appointment"

Convenient hours for drop off and services were completed in the time frame promised. They offer a free multipoint inspection that they review with you and quote detailed prices to ensure your vehicles safety.

April 08, 2016

We appreciate your positive feedback!

Michele5
4/07/2016

"Great"

The service here was very good, Joe was very excellent. I will definitely come here again because of my wonderful salesman, Joe. He was very attentive, and patient with me as I went through the process of of business here.

April 08, 2016

We're so happy to hear Joe provided you with a wonderful experience and we look forward to seeing you when you visit next!

ksieniewicz
4/06/2016

"excellent service"

the service was prompt and friendly and efficient and met my schedule. service was available on day and time I requested. no hassles. nice waiting area

April 06, 2016

Thank you for your fantastic feedback!

Shanti Om Gaia
4/06/2016

"Super friendly and helpful. Gave amazing deals."

All staff were super friendly and helpful. Gave amazing deals. Went above and beyond the service I paid for and did additional stuff for free. I highly recommend them.

April 06, 2016

We're so happy to hear you had an exceptional experience, thank you for your wonderful feedback!

Amra, 2013
4/02/2016

"Fast service "

Jerry is a very friendly and knowledgable service employee always willing to help out customers in timely manner. Provides quick service at the minimum wait time.

April 02, 2016

Thank you for your positive review, we are happy to hear Jerry always provides you with a great experience!

Ron
4/01/2016

"friendly experience"

I visited 3 dealers - this experience was the best- They truly wanted to sell a car. Was able to drive off with new vehicle. Not expected.

April 01, 2016

Congratulations on your new car and welcome to the Country Nissan family!

Reviews of Beverly Tatro