Country Nissan

Country Nissan
Call
Country Nissan Info
About Country Nissan

Are you looking for a new, used, or Certified pre-owned Nissan? A high quality used car, truck, or SUV? If so, then Country Nissan in Hadley is the dealership for you. We provide the ultimate car buying experience in the Amherst and Springfield areas. Country Nissan is located about halfway between the two cities of Springfield and Greenfield and is just a short drive from Chicopee and Amherst. We are located just over the bridge, and minutes from the Hampshire Mall on Route 9 from Northampton. Country Nissan provides courtesy transportation to and from the mall, local stores and restaurants

About Country Nissan

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

"Enjoyable, hassle and stress-free"

Second time around purchasing multiple cars from Country Nissan. Dave Curtis is the best salesperson we have ever dealt with when purchasing a vehicle. He’s pleasant, attentive, knowledgeable, and straight-forward. Dave made the entire process simple and enjoyable, never pressuring us into making a decision. Thus far we have purchased 4 cars from David and I’m sure there will be more in the future. We have also, had our cars serviced at Country Nissan and the service has been always been top-notch just like the sale. Thank you Jerry and Carlos. The entire staff we dealt with were professional and courteous. Thank you Dave Curtis/sales, John Potter/general manager, Alan View/sales manager and Van Lip/finance. You’re the BEST!! The folks at Country Nissan take their jobs seriously, and sincerely works towards making the purchasing experience enjoyable, hassle and stress-free. If you are considering purchasing a car, we highly recommend Country Nissan/Dave Curtis to anyone that wants a hassle-free, pleasant experience with peace of mind knowing you are getting a great deal. We have and will continue to promote Country Nissan to our family, friends and business associates looking to purchase a car.

August 16, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this stellar review. We always try to make the car buying experience as simple as possible. I am so glad to hear that you had such a great experience here at Country Nissan. Also, that Dave were such a big help during the process. We appreciate you allowing us to earn your business. Congratulations on your purchase! We will see you back in for your service visit.

"Customer"

Jason was fantastic. He was no nonsense and very understanding. We plan on buying a second car from country in the future. We love our new Sentra.

Jason

August 16, 2014

Thank you so much for the awesome feedback! I am so glad to hear that you had such a great experience here at Country Nissan during your new vehicle purchase. We always try to make the car buying experience as simple as possible. We appreciate you allowing us to earn your business. We hope to see you back for your first service visit. Congrats on your new vehicle!!

"Very Good experience for what I had done."

I had an oil change and tire rotation on my 2014 Rogue. I also had a free car wash. It was done in a timely manor. I am also waiting to hear about the replacement radio for my car. I was informed that it is on back order.

August 14, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are glad to hear that you had such a wonderful experience here at Country Nissan. We hope to see you back again for your next service visit.

"Service advisor"

It was my day off so I called in the a.m. To get in for a routine oil change and was put in that afternoon. Thank you for understanding my schedule:-)

Bev Tatro

August 08, 2014

I'm glad to hear that Beverly was able to help and accommodate for all your needs and we were able to get you in for service. The feedback is awesome!

"Exceptional Service "

Dave Curtis went above and beyond to make sure I got the vehicle that I wanted and at a very reasonable price. Start to finish my shopping experience was easy. This is my second lease with Country Nissan and I don't see myself going anywhere else for a car in the years to come.

August 01, 2014

Welcome Back! This feedback is awesome and we are so pleased to hear your experience with Dave was everything you excepted. Congrats on your new Pathfinder!

"Excellent Experience!"

Purchased a new 370Z from Country Nissan. I worked with Joseph Cotter who is truly a professional. No wasting time with grueling sales tactics. Joe and his manager Alan were able to get me the deal I was looking for with out wasting any of my time. Mark from the business department made the rest of the transaction smooth and painless, no pressure to buy additional services that I did not want. They even delivered my vehicle to the CT shoreline! Will definitely do business with Joe and the Country Nissan team again.

August 01, 2014

Thank you so much for your feedback! It is our goal to provide a truly exceptional experience for our customers during their new car purchase. We are so pleased that you feel this way. We are also glad to hear that Joe, Alan, Mark and Kailey were such great help during the process. We hope to see you at your first service visit!

"Outstanding service!!!"

We leased a 2014 Pathfinder on Sunday. After being ignored at other dealerships, we were pleasantly surprised by the exceptional service we received at Country!

July 31, 2014

Thank you so much for your feedback! It is our goal to provide a truly exceptional experience for our customers. We are so pleased that you feel this way. We hope to see you at your next service visit! Congratulations 2014 Nissan Pathfinder!

"Awesome!"

David Curtis is an amazing salesman! Everyone at this dealership is friendly and knowledgable. Very relaxed atmosphere with no pressure sales tactics, which I appreciated.

July 23, 2014

I am so glad to hear that Dave was able to get you into the right car for you. We always try to make the buying process as smooth as possible. We appreciate the feedback. We hope to see you back for your first service visit! Congrats on your 2013 Nissan Leaf!

"Problems solved"

Great service on 7/17/14. Repairs made, very helpful staff. Bev was awesome!! She went above and beyond to help solve issues with my Titan!

July 21, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! I am so glad to hear we were able to resolve the issue with your vehicle. We hope to see you back for your next service visit!

"Service"

As always the service dept. was helpful and prompt on the service to my Juke. It was done an a timely fashion and the price was as promised. thanks again.

July 21, 2014

We appreciate the positive feedback! I am glad to hear your visit was quick and easy. We hope to see you back again.

Beverly Tatro