Country Nissan

40 Russell Street,
Hadley, Massachusetts 01035
Country Nissan Info
About Country Nissan

Are you looking for a new, used, or Certified pre-owned Nissan? A high quality used car, truck, or SUV? If so, then Country Nissan in Hadley is the dealership for you. We provide the ultimate car buying experience in the Amherst and Springfield areas. Country Nissan is located about halfway between the two cities of Springfield and Greenfield and is just a short drive from Chicopee and Amherst. We are located just over the bridge, and minutes from the Hampshire Mall on Route 9 from Northampton. Country Nissan provides courtesy transportation to and from the mall, local stores and restaurants

About Country Nissan

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Rogue213
6/25/2016

"Problems after service"

I recently brought my car in for a 30,000 mile service. It was done within a reasonable timeframe and the service associate was polite and friendly. Everything was good until I turned on my car, turned on the AC, and an unusual sound was coming through the air conditioning vents that I had never heard before. I immediately went back to the service desk. The associate came out to my car and listened with me, appeared to also have heard what I did, and brought it back to the garage. A couple minutes later he came out and said that nothing with the service was wrong, but that there might be some dirt in some other vent and in order to open that up and possibly replace it, would cost an additional $200 something dollars. Now I know some things are coincidental, but how can my car not be making any noise and as soon as it is done being worked on, it makes noise, and you tell me I would have to pay to have this fixed? If this was the first time this happened, maybe I would feel differently but this has happened before. A year or two ago I brought in my car for routine maintenance and as soon as I turned my heat on, a loud clicking sound was coming from the vents. The associate told me that perhaps a leaf or something was stuck in one of the filters, and even for them to just open it up would cost me an additional large fee. I do not find this acceptable. How can I be expected to pay hundreds of more dollars to fix something that didn't need to be fixed before I brought my car into the garage? If I couldn't get this inspected for free, I would have been happy with maybe some sort of discount on my current service or a discount for a future oil change or something. I was very disappointed this happened again with the same unfavorable outcome. When it comes time for me to consider trading in my vehicle or buying a new one, I am having strong doubts that I will come back to this dealership and if someone were to ask me for a recommendation, I can't say this location would be on my list.

Ryan Nelson

August 04, 2016

Thank you your feedback, we appreciate you also taking the time to speak with our Customer Service Representative, Kailey Krejci, so we could work to resolve your concerns. Please contact her at 413.570.1315 when you are interested in going forward with work recommended at the discounted price discussed.

ranger99
6/22/2016

"New vehicle purchase"

We really enjoyed the no pressure sales approach when we were investigating the possibility of purchasing a new vehicle and it paid off for the dealership and for us as we did purchase a new vehicle.. great experience!! will recommend Nissan of Hadley to anyone and everyone in our area.

June 24, 2016

We're so happy to hear you had a great experience while purchasing a vehicle, congratulations and welcome to the Country Nissan family!

Harry
6/19/2016

"Great customer service"

You have two very good service writers with Jerry and Beverly they help me get through the process of getting my exhaust system fixed. As for the exhaust very poor design nissan need to emprove on this design not very green having to replace an entire exhaust system when only the flange failed. They need to look at this design perhaps making it so that only the flange needs to be replaced I hope they at least recycle all this stainless steel. Note to nissan designs like this also drive up the cost of ownership of your trucks not good for your business customer looking to save were ever they can.

June 22, 2016

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback!

Joe_cal
6/14/2016

"Excellent customer experience "

The best price up front! Transaction went extremely smooth and fast in comparison to other car purchase I made. Rose coordinated my purchase, David solidified it and Mark closed it out. Great teamwork Great communication and Great execution.....thanks Country Team!!!

Ebrisebois626
6/13/2016

"Quality customer care"

My experience at Country Nissan in Hadley is a great place to take your car to get serviced! The employees that work here are very welcoming and explain things in great detail so you can trust them with you vehicle. I would recommend anyone bring their Nissan here!

Axel Fontanez

June 13, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your wonderful feedback!

Ree A80
6/01/2016

"Satisfactory Experience"

My dealings with Country Nissan were great- people were friendly and helpful. Had many questions and they were all answered with satisfaction. Love the Altima.

Carissa Weeks

June 01, 2016

Congratulations on your new Altima, we're so glad to hear you had a great experience here at Country Nissan!

bud maziarz
6/01/2016

"Maintenance Review"

Country Nissan service is top rated for my new Nissan Rogue SV. All service is explained & completed in a timely manner. I use Mobil 1 for oil changes & bring in my own oil & filter.

clarence maziarz

June 01, 2016

Thank you very much for your positive feedback!

JaneB
5/27/2016

"The Best Car Dealership "

Dealing with Country Nissan was the best car buying experience I have ever had! I had a few requirements that could have made the deal very difficult, but they handled everything smoothly and easily. David Curtis was fantastic to deal with and Lou who delivered the car was just great as well. Just a very competent and helpful group at Country Nissan.

May 27, 2016

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback, thank you and congratulations on your new vehicle!

Marcella
5/25/2016

"Timely service and clear explanantions"

My service was quick and exactly what I expected My only comment would be that I am not sure when my Rogue is due for its next service. No sticker was left on the vehicle but I did not ask either

Beverly Tatro

May 25, 2016

Thank you for your feedback, we're happy to hear you had a good experience. As for your next scheduled service, please feel free to stop in anytime our service department is open or contact us at 413.774.3121 and we'll be happy to provide you with any information you need!

ilovedogs
5/18/2016

"Thank you for putting me in my dream car!!"

Just bought a great pre-owned vehicle from Joe "The Cat" Cotter. He did a great job making sure everything was taken care of and got me the price I wanted for the car. The process was a breeze compared to other dealerships. Paperwork with Mark was also very easy. Thank you Joe and everyone at Country Nissan! I am recommending the dealership to everyone I know.

Joseph Cotter

May 18, 2016

Thank you for your fantastic review, we're so happy to hear Joe and Mark provided you with a great experience! Congratulations on your dream car and welcome to the Country Nissan family!

Reviews of David Curtis