Country Nissan

40 Russell Street,
Hadley, Massachusetts 01035
Country Nissan Info
About Country Nissan

Are you looking for a new, used, or Certified pre-owned Nissan? A high quality used car, truck, or SUV? If so, then Country Nissan in Hadley is the dealership for you. We provide the ultimate car buying experience in the Amherst and Springfield areas. Country Nissan is located about halfway between the two cities of Springfield and Greenfield and is just a short drive from Chicopee and Amherst. We are located just over the bridge, and minutes from the Hampshire Mall on Route 9 from Northampton. Country Nissan provides courtesy transportation to and from the mall, local stores and restaurants

About Country Nissan

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Sspiller04
7/23/2016

"Excellent customer service "

The workers are amazing here at country nissian ! Very friendly and great to work with! Highly recommend coming to country for your next new nissian !

Carissa Weeks

July 23, 2016

"Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your wonderful feedback! Congratulations on your new car and welcome to the Country Nissan family!"

☺️
7/06/2016

"Great experience"

Easy drop off. Great service and always friendly. I love taking my car to Country Nissan for it's regular maintenance because it's always easy and problem-free.

July 06, 2016

Thanks for providing us with your fantastic feedback, we look forward to seeing you when you visit next!

JillyADeSo
6/30/2016

"Outstanding customer service! A++!"

I came into Country Nissan in a tough spot needing a new car. I worked with David Curtis who was just the best. He helped me bent over backwards to get me the car I wanted still fitting into my budget. Not to mention the rest of the staff here are friendly and helpful. I've purchased from Countey before and will continue to buy from here in the future.

June 30, 2016

Thank you for your 5 star review, we're happy to hear Dave provided you with such a wonderful experience!

happy
6/29/2016

"Good experience buying a Nissan Leaf"

My salesman (Rodd) was excellent. I had a bit or trouble working out the final deal with the finance guys because we are from out of state and they didn't know how to deal with the out of state taxes. Unfortunately, that meant a big surprise bill after I had already signed the lease contract. Major bummer. Rodd was awesome, though. He was super thorough in answering all of my numerous questions, great about returning my call or text.

Roddrick Ganious

June 30, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, we're happy to hear Rodd provided you with a good experience and you're happy with the Leaf! Also, we are very sorry about any inconveniences regarding your state's additional fees not being included with your lease paperwork.

StephenMA
6/26/2016

"Oil Leak"

Had a oil leak, and took my car in and was surprised at how quick and easy the service and turn around was ! After 9 years, i have always received great hassle free service with Country, and have total faith in the work done and the people who stand behind it ! Looking forward to many more years of working together in servicing my car ! Thanks again !

June 27, 2016

We greatly appreciate your continued patronage and look forward to working with you again! Thank you for your wonderful feedback!

Rogue213
6/25/2016

"Problems after service"

I recently brought my car in for a 30,000 mile service. It was done within a reasonable timeframe and the service associate was polite and friendly. Everything was good until I turned on my car, turned on the AC, and an unusual sound was coming through the air conditioning vents that I had never heard before. I immediately went back to the service desk. The associate came out to my car and listened with me, appeared to also have heard what I did, and brought it back to the garage. A couple minutes later he came out and said that nothing with the service was wrong, but that there might be some dirt in some other vent and in order to open that up and possibly replace it, would cost an additional $200 something dollars. Now I know some things are coincidental, but how can my car not be making any noise and as soon as it is done being worked on, it makes noise, and you tell me I would have to pay to have this fixed? If this was the first time this happened, maybe I would feel differently but this has happened before. A year or two ago I brought in my car for routine maintenance and as soon as I turned my heat on, a loud clicking sound was coming from the vents. The associate told me that perhaps a leaf or something was stuck in one of the filters, and even for them to just open it up would cost me an additional large fee. I do not find this acceptable. How can I be expected to pay hundreds of more dollars to fix something that didn't need to be fixed before I brought my car into the garage? If I couldn't get this inspected for free, I would have been happy with maybe some sort of discount on my current service or a discount for a future oil change or something. I was very disappointed this happened again with the same unfavorable outcome. When it comes time for me to consider trading in my vehicle or buying a new one, I am having strong doubts that I will come back to this dealership and if someone were to ask me for a recommendation, I can't say this location would be on my list.

Ryan Nelson

August 04, 2016

Thank you your feedback, we appreciate you also taking the time to speak with our Customer Service Representative, Kailey Krejci, so we could work to resolve your concerns. Please contact her at 413.570.1315 when you are interested in going forward with work recommended at the discounted price discussed.

ranger99
6/22/2016

"New vehicle purchase"

We really enjoyed the no pressure sales approach when we were investigating the possibility of purchasing a new vehicle and it paid off for the dealership and for us as we did purchase a new vehicle.. great experience!! will recommend Nissan of Hadley to anyone and everyone in our area.

June 24, 2016

We're so happy to hear you had a great experience while purchasing a vehicle, congratulations and welcome to the Country Nissan family!

Harry
6/19/2016

"Great customer service"

You have two very good service writers with Jerry and Beverly they help me get through the process of getting my exhaust system fixed. As for the exhaust very poor design nissan need to emprove on this design not very green having to replace an entire exhaust system when only the flange failed. They need to look at this design perhaps making it so that only the flange needs to be replaced I hope they at least recycle all this stainless steel. Note to nissan designs like this also drive up the cost of ownership of your trucks not good for your business customer looking to save were ever they can.

June 22, 2016

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback!

Joe_cal
6/14/2016

"Excellent customer experience "

The best price up front! Transaction went extremely smooth and fast in comparison to other car purchase I made. Rose coordinated my purchase, David solidified it and Mark closed it out. Great teamwork Great communication and Great execution.....thanks Country Team!!!

Ebrisebois626
6/13/2016

"Quality customer care"

My experience at Country Nissan in Hadley is a great place to take your car to get serviced! The employees that work here are very welcoming and explain things in great detail so you can trust them with you vehicle. I would recommend anyone bring their Nissan here!

Axel Fontanez

June 13, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your wonderful feedback!

Reviews of David Curtis