40 Russell Street, Hadley, Massachusetts 01035

40 Russell Street,
Hadley, Massachusetts 01035
Country Nissan Info
About Country Nissan

Are you looking for a new, used, or Certified pre-owned Nissan? A high quality used car, truck, or SUV? If so, then Country Nissan in Hadley is the dealership for you. We provide the ultimate car buying experience in the Amherst and Springfield areas. Country Nissan is located about halfway between the two cities of Springfield and Greenfield and is just a short drive from Chicopee and Amherst. We are located just over the bridge, and minutes from the Hampshire Mall on Route 9 from Northampton. Country Nissan provides courtesy transportation to and from the mall, local stores and restaurants

About Country Nissan

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

marc
5/29/2015

"had a bedliner and towing package and inspection sticker"

I couldn't be more pleased with the service department. I pulled into the bay Carlos took my info, and my truck was in service getting what I needed done while I waited. They had all things done and complete including a wash in 2 hours They ALL work as a team and get the job done. Very Impressive!!!

May 30, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your fantastic feedback, I am glad to hear you were impressed with our service department! We look forward to seeing you when you visit us next!

kjrubera
5/19/2015

"Nissan Altima Lease from Country Nissan"

I want to commend all of the staff at Country Nissan for the exceptional service I was provided when I was there to lease a 2015 Altima. The sales staff, mainly David who helped me, was so polite, helpful and professional. I had needed to get the car the next day and live out of state, and all of the staff worked hard to make sure my car was registered in time and everything was all set for me to take the car home the next day. They have a great staff there and everyone makes the effort to give excellent service! It was a great buying experience for me and I will definitely be back to either lease or buy my next car from Country Nissan.

Kailey Krejci

May 20, 2015

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We hope to see you for your first service visit and congratulations on your new Altima!

Davpen71
5/02/2015

"Sales & Service"

Joshua in Sales was excellent. Was not "pushy" and let us know in detail what would be available in our comfort zone. Complete pleasure to do business with. Then came Kailey when we picked up the car. She was so knowledgeable of the new features and such a pleasure to do business with. With this team and include the exceptional service department, a person feels so much at ease dealing with these people. We absolutely loved the whole experience of buying a new car at this dealership. Would highly recommend these people for your next new vehicle.

Kailey Krejci

May 02, 2015

I am so glad to hear our staff was able to provide you with an exceptional experience, thank you for your feedback! We look forward to seeing you when you visit us next and congratulations on your new car!

douglas74
5/02/2015

"Excellent service"

I was greeted promptly. The service was completed quickly. The staff was very friendly knowledgeable. They explained everything that was done once the service was completed.

May 02, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your wonderful feedback! We look forward to seeing when you visit us next!

Easthampton devotee
4/21/2015

"Great Dealership"

The service at this dealership is extraordinary. I waited for my car to be serviced which was completed as timely as possible since the service area was quite busy. Everything was completed with perfection. Although crowded, the waiting area is comfortable. Thank you for your care in service.

April 22, 2015

Thank you for your fantastic feedback! We are so glad to hear you had a great experience here at Country Nissan and look forward to seeing you back for your next service!

Lois
4/11/2015

"Great Experience!"

Had my 10,000 mile check up and was treated very well. They were friendly, quick and I was in and out of the service center in a reasonable amount of time.

April 11, 2015

We appreciate the positive feedback! I am glad to hear your visit was quick and easy. We look forward to seeing you when you visit us next!

Hadleyite
4/08/2015

"Service"

I waited for my car to be serviced. The waiting room was comfortable, with a television, coffee maker and assorted snacks. The service was done in a timely fashion and the work done on my car was explained to me.

April 08, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback! We hope to see you back for your next service visit!

4/04/2015

"service"

everyone always so nice and job done quickly and with good outcome. Always a pleasant experience. And free coffee to boot! Will have service here for as long as we own the car..

April 04, 2015

Thanks so much for the feedback! It is our goal to provide a truly exceptional experience for our customers here at Country Nissan. We are so pleased that you feel this way and continue to service with us!

NovaSmit2015
3/30/2015

"Basic check up"

Went in a little earlier than my appt. but was taken right in. My service was completed in well under an hour and I was on my way! Thanks!

March 30, 2015

Thank you for your positive feedback! I am glad to hear our service department was able to accommodate you and we look forward to seeing you when you visit us next!

Fward
3/04/2015

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

The total experience went better than expected. It was by far the easiest car purchase I've ever had. The vehicle was as advertised, sales personnel was very easy to speak with, witch made the whole experience stress free. Thanks Guys, Frank

March 04, 2015

Thank you for your positive feedback, I'm glad to hear you had a stress free experience, as that is how we like to do business. Congrats on your new car!

Reviews of Josh Gamache