Country Nissan

40 Russell Street,
Hadley, Massachusetts 01035
Country Nissan Info
About Country Nissan

Are you looking for a new, used, or Certified pre-owned Nissan? A high quality used car, truck, or SUV? If so, then Country Nissan in Hadley is the dealership for you. We provide the ultimate car buying experience in the Amherst and Springfield areas. Country Nissan is located about halfway between the two cities of Springfield and Greenfield and is just a short drive from Chicopee and Amherst. We are located just over the bridge, and minutes from the Hampshire Mall on Route 9 from Northampton. Country Nissan provides courtesy transportation to and from the mall, local stores and restaurants

About Country Nissan

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Jrearickrt
5/01/2016

"Great Experience"

These guys were great, Jason especially. He and his sales manager really came a long way to make the deal for my new truck work out. He was also great at entertaining my extremely irritable son while we were waiting. Thanks!

May 02, 2016

Congratulations on your new truck and thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your excellent feedback!

pwdmd
4/30/2016

"friendly and efficient"

They were busy but I was in and out sooner than expected. All were very friendly. Will plan all future service here. Easy to schedule online!

Beverly Tatro

April 30, 2016

We look forward to working with you again, thank you for your positive feedback!

groceries
4/28/2016

"Excellent customer service in Service Department"

Jerry Donah is helpful, respectful and got my vehicle in and out of service in a very timely manner. He went out of his way to provide excellent customer service. I loved my experience and will be returning in the future to see Jerry. Please be sure to get your "groceries" Jerry :)

April 28, 2016

Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we're happy to hear Jerry and our service team provided you with an excellent experience!

Conway
4/27/2016

"Repair"

My drive belt met a sad yet permanent end and I was towed in. Axel and Jerry did a great job in that a new belt was installed by the end of the day

April 27, 2016

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback!

Dr. Allen
4/26/2016

"Salesman Ennui"

My first time going to an actual dealership rather than an auction or a used car dealership - which both places I had really good experiences and was able to drive numerous cars and had to do little waiting. Not what I expected - in a bad way. It was the first time having to wait to see a car. I called a head of time to arrange a time to see a particular vehicle. I thought they would have it ready to be viewed. It was not the case. (Maybe if I did it online it would have been ready?) I gave my information and the wait continued. Not sure what it was that needed to be done. After a half an hour I finally got to see the vehicle. The keys are found so I am thinking we are ready to go. Tragically that is not the case once again. The car was surrounded by several other vehicles. Another ten minutes to find the keys for the other vehicles. Ok finally sit in the car. Car smaller than expected but willing to see how it drives. Oh wait there is no gas. It is literally on 0 for mileage. Ok we get gas. Finally, get on the road. It is clearly an hour since I arrived. I have an infant in tow... The test drive is over. Numbers are talked about. A price is agreed upon. Deposits are placed. Shared the car would be ready and paperwork finalized the next day. Arrive the next day to find out the deed was not at the dealership and will be there the following week. A week or so later I go back. Sit down with the finance guy - surprise I was given a higher interest rate than the one I already shared I could get AND the agreed price was not what I was financed for...I waited this long. I sign away and drive off in a quarter filled tank though promised it would be filled before I picked it up. I brought the car the next day to get it inspected and when going to put the registration in the glove compartment I find CDs and wrappers in the glove compartment. Conclusively, I would not go back and I would not recommend it. They maybe splendid when selling their own vehicles but anything else leaves a lot to be desired. To add insult to injury while driving away I drove over something from the miles of construction that I have to get a screw to put back on the hanging black piece under the car. The people were civil, congenial and well verse with their roles. Albeit, not suited for me a person who believes in honest practices and committed practices.

May 04, 2016

We are sorry you did not have a pleasant experience at Country Nissan. We are a family owned business and value customer service. We would like a chance to rectify your situation. Please contact us so we may discuss this further. You may contact our General Manager, John Potter, by phone at 413.774.3121 or by email at jpotter@countrynissan.com.

jay
4/26/2016

"Staff is always very helpful!"

All of the staff that I deal with there are very competent,helpful,and respectful. They go out of their way to provide excellent service.

Beverly Tatro

April 27, 2016

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, we're happy to hear you had an excellent experience here at Country Nissan!

Sarah B
4/23/2016

"Super easy and efficient"

Joe was very easy to work with and had everything ready to go on my new lease. I was very short for time, and I was thoroughly impressed with how quick I was in and out with all the paperwork signed. Financing was a breeze- very friendly service, again! Thank you for making this experience just as excellent as my last. I'll be back for sure.

April 23, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are glad to hear that you had such a wonderful experience here at Country Nissan and hope that you continue to enjoy your new Nissan! It is great to hear that Joe & Mark took such great care of you!

Sarah B

"Great service "

Thanks for the great service! Went above and beyond expectations for a quick service. Very friendly and prompt with getting vehicle back to me when conpleted.

April 22, 2016

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback, I'm happy to hear our service department was able to promptly address your concerns and provide you with a great experience!

Karen4
4/22/2016

"Oil change /tire rotation"

The staff in the service department go above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied with the service, they take the time with you to go over your car in details and to ensure you are understanding the over all service can't say enough how wonderful they are outstanding !!!!

April 22, 2016

We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with our service department, thank you for your fantastic feedback!

Tammie Chenevert

"Friendly and helpful."

I have never leased a car before. Chad was able to find the perfect car with more than what was on my wish list and a a lower price! I absolutely love this car!

Chad

April 22, 2016

Thank you for your positive review!

Reviews of David Curtis