Country Nissan

40 Russell Street,
Hadley, Massachusetts 01035
Country Nissan Info
About Country Nissan

Are you looking for a new, used, or Certified pre-owned Nissan? A high quality used car, truck, or SUV? If so, then Country Nissan in Hadley is the dealership for you. We provide the ultimate car buying experience in the Amherst and Springfield areas. Country Nissan is located about halfway between the two cities of Springfield and Greenfield and is just a short drive from Chicopee and Amherst. We are located just over the bridge, and minutes from the Hampshire Mall on Route 9 from Northampton. Country Nissan provides courtesy transportation to and from the mall, local stores and restaurants

About Country Nissan

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Jan Smith Cannon
10/18/2014

"15,000 mi service"

Done faster and for less cost than quoted.Plus a car wash and good coffee while I waited. Always a good experience for service at this dealer.

October 20, 2014

Thank You so much for the awesome feedback! I am glad to hear you had such a great experience during your last service visit and everything went better than planned! We look forward to seeing you back for your next service visit!

rob.schwarzenbach.7
10/05/2014

"Great!"

Great service and done in less time than stated. Great price and thorough inspection. Over delivered as usual. Awesome dealership! Will keep coming back for sure!

October 06, 2014

We appreciate the positive feedback! The feedback is awesome! Your experience is how we like to do business, especially being a family owned business. We appreciate you allowing us to earn your business.

Mattbal
10/02/2014

"Low hassle lease rollover "

Rolled our 2011 Rouge into a 2015 Altima. Gave a price that was hard to beat. Much less hassle than other dealerships have given us lately.

October 02, 2014

Thank You for your positive feedback! Congrats on your new 2015 Altima from Country Nissan. We hope to see you back soon for your first service appt.

rawmail
9/24/2014

"Joe found us the right car!"

Joe found us the right car at the right price!! Mark got me out of there. Pronto!! Great overall experience! ! Would highly recommend . Very happy!

September 27, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle! I am so glad to hear that you had such a great experience here at Country Nissan during your new vehicle purchase. We always try to make the car buying experience as simple as possible. We appreciate you allowing us to earn your business. We hope to see you back for your first service visit.

foucheb
9/09/2014

"Routine Service"

Every three months I bring my Nissan Rogue for the required preventative maintenance. As usual the service team is great and the price is the best. Thanks again!!

September 10, 2014

We appreciate the positive feedback! I am glad to hear your visit was quick and easy. We appreciate the continuous service from you as a customer!

Harleyflh99
9/05/2014

"Great job!!!!"

Cindy & I want to thank you for such a good job on the purchase of our new Altima. Jason Wright and Mark were fantastic and very professional Thanks,Wally & Cindy Kustra

Jason Wright

September 08, 2014

Congratulations on your 2014 Nissan Altima! We appreciate the feedback and am so glad that Jason and Mark were such a big help throughout the entire process!!

Bob555
9/01/2014

"new car purchase and trade in made quick and easy "

Stopped in to test drive the versa note because of the extent of inventory available.Made purchase and trade in and was able to drive my new car home the same day.Easy,quick service with straight forward answers and lots of help.

Steve Nelson

September 03, 2014

Congrats on your new Versa Note! ! I am so glad to hear your experience here was everything you excepted. At Country Nissan, we consider our customers as family! We hope to see you back for your first service visit!

bmintzer7
8/29/2014

"Perfect!"

Another perfect experience! I wouldn't go anywhere else. Bev, Jerry, and Carlos have all provided exemplary service. My Nissan Juke has been my all time favorite car and I want to take good care of it. By bringing it to Country Nissan I know it's in good hands.

September 03, 2014

I am so glad we were able to give you such a great experience during your service visit. Also, that Beverly, Jerry and Carlos are always there to assist you were your service and making it a truly exceptional experience for you. The feedback is awesome and we look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

Dave38
8/29/2014

"Incredible customer service"

Called in the morning liking for an appointment for an oil and filter chance the same afternoon. I was given a 5:00 appointment. Got out of work later than intended, called the deLer and was told to come anyway, even though I'd be about 15 minutes late. Oil chance was done, along with fluid levels, tired pressure, erc. They even washed the vehicle and I was on the road in less than 30 minutes. All for $21. Absolutely incredible service. I won't go anywhere else for service, and I love my Frontier!

September 03, 2014

This feedback is awesome! I am so glad we were able to help provide fast, quick and easy service to help accommodate your needs. We hope to see you back for service when you are ready next!

jasmine.nunez.503
8/27/2014

"great!!!"

Great service was quick and much easier than I imagined, David was straight forward and was a tremendous help, he listened to what I was budgeting for and came through.

September 03, 2014

We appreciate the positive feedback! I am glad to hear your visit was quick and easy and Dave was able to help you with fixing your vehicle. We hope to see you back again.

Reviews of Beverly Tatro