Country Nissan

Country Nissan

Call
Country Nissan Info
About Country Nissan

Are you looking for a new, used, or Certified pre-owned Nissan? A high quality used car, truck, or SUV? If so, then Country Nissan in Hadley is the dealership for you. We provide the ultimate car buying experience in the Amherst and Springfield areas. Country Nissan is located about halfway between the two cities of Springfield and Greenfield and is just a short drive from Chicopee and Amherst. We are located just over the bridge, and minutes from the Hampshire Mall on Route 9 from Northampton. Country Nissan provides courtesy transportation to and from the mall, local stores and restaurants

About Country Nissan

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

bmintzer7
8/29/2014

"Perfect!"

Another perfect experience! I wouldn't go anywhere else. Bev, Jerry, and Carlos have all provided exemplary service. My Nissan Juke has been my all time favorite car and I want to take good care of it. By bringing it to Country Nissan I know it's in good hands.

September 03, 2014

I am so glad we were able to give you such a great experience during your service visit. Also, that Beverly, Jerry and Carlos are always there to assist you were your service and making it a truly exceptional experience for you. The feedback is awesome and we look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

Dave38
8/29/2014

"Incredible customer service"

Called in the morning liking for an appointment for an oil and filter chance the same afternoon. I was given a 5:00 appointment. Got out of work later than intended, called the deLer and was told to come anyway, even though I'd be about 15 minutes late. Oil chance was done, along with fluid levels, tired pressure, erc. They even washed the vehicle and I was on the road in less than 30 minutes. All for $21. Absolutely incredible service. I won't go anywhere else for service, and I love my Frontier!

September 03, 2014

This feedback is awesome! I am so glad we were able to help provide fast, quick and easy service to help accommodate your needs. We hope to see you back for service when you are ready next!

jasmine.nunez.503
8/27/2014

"great!!!"

Great service was quick and much easier than I imagined, David was straight forward and was a tremendous help, he listened to what I was budgeting for and came through.

September 03, 2014

We appreciate the positive feedback! I am glad to hear your visit was quick and easy and Dave was able to help you with fixing your vehicle. We hope to see you back again.

DaiSempai
8/21/2014

"Friendly, excellent service"

Since purchasing my new Frontier in December 2013 I have found Country Nissan far exceeding any expectations. The staff is truly friendly helpful and efficient. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Hank Kudlinski

August 21, 2014

Thank you so much for the awesome feedback! I am so glad to hear you had a truly exceptional experience during your service visit. We look forward to seeing you back for your next service visit.

EricCiocca
8/21/2014

"Good as always"

Fast scheduling for service through website. Lots of e-mail reminders. Friendly service. Got a shuttle-ride to work and everything was done in a day.

August 21, 2014

We are so pleased to hear that you had no trouble with scheduling through our website. This tool is there to make it convenient for customers. We apologize for the numerous of emails, we are working on updating our systems to have less communication for reminders. We appreciate your business and hope to see you in the future.

DLTRT
8/20/2014

"Purchased a new Frontier"

This was my first time purchasing a new vehicle. Dave Curtis was exceptional throughout the purchase. They had the vehicle I wanted in stock at a reasonable price and gave me a reasonable amount for my trade.

August 21, 2014

Congratulations on your first vehicle purchase from Country Nissan. I am so glad that Dave was able to assist you in your purchasing experience. We always try to make the car buying experience as simple as possible. We appreciate you allowing us to earn your business. We hope to see you back for your first service visit..

hood456
8/20/2014

"most recent detailing"

Always look forward to seeing the service personnel. Very pleased with the appearance of the car after the detailing. In the past the staff has always been friendly and more that willing to answer any questions I ask

August 21, 2014

This feedback is awesome to hear! I am so glad we were able to give you such a great experience during your service visit. We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

sueallaire
8/16/2014

"Enjoyable, hassle and stress-free"

Second time around purchasing multiple cars from Country Nissan. Dave Curtis is the best salesperson we have ever dealt with when purchasing a vehicle. He’s pleasant, attentive, knowledgeable, and straight-forward. Dave made the entire process simple and enjoyable, never pressuring us into making a decision. Thus far we have purchased 4 cars from David and I’m sure there will be more in the future. We have also, had our cars serviced at Country Nissan and the service has been always been top-notch just like the sale. Thank you Jerry and Carlos. The entire staff we dealt with were professional and courteous. Thank you Dave Curtis/sales, John Potter/general manager, Alan View/sales manager and Van Lip/finance. You’re the BEST!! The folks at Country Nissan take their jobs seriously, and sincerely works towards making the purchasing experience enjoyable, hassle and stress-free. If you are considering purchasing a car, we highly recommend Country Nissan/Dave Curtis to anyone that wants a hassle-free, pleasant experience with peace of mind knowing you are getting a great deal. We have and will continue to promote Country Nissan to our family, friends and business associates looking to purchase a car.

August 16, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this stellar review. We always try to make the car buying experience as simple as possible. I am so glad to hear that you had such a great experience here at Country Nissan. Also, that Dave were such a big help during the process. We appreciate you allowing us to earn your business. Congratulations on your purchase! We will see you back in for your service visit.

Aurig
8/15/2014

"Customer"

Jason was fantastic. He was no nonsense and very understanding. We plan on buying a second car from country in the future. We love our new Sentra.

Jason

August 16, 2014

Thank you so much for the awesome feedback! I am so glad to hear that you had such a great experience here at Country Nissan during your new vehicle purchase. We always try to make the car buying experience as simple as possible. We appreciate you allowing us to earn your business. We hope to see you back for your first service visit. Congrats on your new vehicle!!

coonie55
8/12/2014

"Very Good experience for what I had done."

I had an oil change and tire rotation on my 2014 Rogue. I also had a free car wash. It was done in a timely manor. I am also waiting to hear about the replacement radio for my car. I was informed that it is on back order.

August 14, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are glad to hear that you had such a wonderful experience here at Country Nissan. We hope to see you back again for your next service visit.

Reviews of Beverly Tatro