Country Nissan

40 Russell Street,
Hadley, Massachusetts 01035
Country Nissan Info
About Country Nissan

Are you looking for a new, used, or Certified pre-owned Nissan? A high quality used car, truck, or SUV? If so, then Country Nissan in Hadley is the dealership for you. We provide the ultimate car buying experience in the Amherst and Springfield areas. Country Nissan is located about halfway between the two cities of Springfield and Greenfield and is just a short drive from Chicopee and Amherst. We are located just over the bridge, and minutes from the Hampshire Mall on Route 9 from Northampton. Country Nissan provides courtesy transportation to and from the mall, local stores and restaurants

About Country Nissan

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

brosati
12/06/2014

"Great experience "

This was the best car buying experience I've been a part of. Josh and the staff worked some numbers to fit my budget. No hidden fees for not using their bank. I recommend country nissan to everyone. I'm loving my Maxima!!

January 02, 2015

Thank you so much for the awesome feedback! I am so glad to hear that you had such a great experience here at Country Nissan. We hope to see you back for your first service visit. Congrats on your new Maxima!

richard.carlson.58511
11/29/2014

"No fluff here!"

Having your vehicle serviced at Country Nissan has become a seamless experience for me, and Jerry is the reason for this. Awesome service department and coffee too!

November 29, 2014

Thank You for the positive feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you servicing here with us in the future.

srosario16
11/10/2014

"5 years of reliable service"

I bring my car to Country Nissan for routine maintenance and repairs. They are always friendly and accomodating! Their online appointment program is very easy to use and they supply coffee, snacks and free wifi in the waiting area.

November 11, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback regarding your recent service experience.

Jan Smith Cannon
10/18/2014

"15,000 mi service"

Done faster and for less cost than quoted.Plus a car wash and good coffee while I waited. Always a good experience for service at this dealer.

October 20, 2014

Thank You so much for the awesome feedback! I am glad to hear you had such a great experience during your last service visit and everything went better than planned! We look forward to seeing you back for your next service visit!

rob.schwarzenbach.7
10/05/2014

"Great!"

Great service and done in less time than stated. Great price and thorough inspection. Over delivered as usual. Awesome dealership! Will keep coming back for sure!

October 06, 2014

We appreciate the positive feedback! The feedback is awesome! Your experience is how we like to do business, especially being a family owned business. We appreciate you allowing us to earn your business.

Mattbal
10/02/2014

"Low hassle lease rollover "

Rolled our 2011 Rouge into a 2015 Altima. Gave a price that was hard to beat. Much less hassle than other dealerships have given us lately.

October 02, 2014

Thank You for your positive feedback! Congrats on your new 2015 Altima from Country Nissan. We hope to see you back soon for your first service appt.

rawmail
9/24/2014

"Joe found us the right car!"

Joe found us the right car at the right price!! Mark got me out of there. Pronto!! Great overall experience! ! Would highly recommend . Very happy!

September 27, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle! I am so glad to hear that you had such a great experience here at Country Nissan during your new vehicle purchase. We always try to make the car buying experience as simple as possible. We appreciate you allowing us to earn your business. We hope to see you back for your first service visit.

foucheb
9/09/2014

"Routine Service"

Every three months I bring my Nissan Rogue for the required preventative maintenance. As usual the service team is great and the price is the best. Thanks again!!

September 10, 2014

We appreciate the positive feedback! I am glad to hear your visit was quick and easy. We appreciate the continuous service from you as a customer!

Harleyflh99
9/05/2014

"Great job!!!!"

Cindy & I want to thank you for such a good job on the purchase of our new Altima. Jason Wright and Mark were fantastic and very professional Thanks,Wally & Cindy Kustra

Jason Wright

September 08, 2014

Congratulations on your 2014 Nissan Altima! We appreciate the feedback and am so glad that Jason and Mark were such a big help throughout the entire process!!

Bob555
9/01/2014

"new car purchase and trade in made quick and easy "

Stopped in to test drive the versa note because of the extent of inventory available.Made purchase and trade in and was able to drive my new car home the same day.Easy,quick service with straight forward answers and lots of help.

Steve Nelson

September 03, 2014

Congrats on your new Versa Note! ! I am so glad to hear your experience here was everything you excepted. At Country Nissan, we consider our customers as family! We hope to see you back for your first service visit!

Reviews of Beverly Tatro