40 Russell Street, Hadley, Massachusetts 01035

40 Russell Street,
Hadley, Massachusetts 01035
Country Nissan Info
About Country Nissan

Are you looking for a new, used, or Certified pre-owned Nissan? A high quality used car, truck, or SUV? If so, then Country Nissan in Hadley is the dealership for you. We provide the ultimate car buying experience in the Amherst and Springfield areas. Country Nissan is located about halfway between the two cities of Springfield and Greenfield and is just a short drive from Chicopee and Amherst. We are located just over the bridge, and minutes from the Hampshire Mall on Route 9 from Northampton. Country Nissan provides courtesy transportation to and from the mall, local stores and restaurants

About Country Nissan

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Hadleyite
4/08/2015

"Service"

I waited for my car to be serviced. The waiting room was comfortable, with a television, coffee maker and assorted snacks. The service was done in a timely fashion and the work done on my car was explained to me.

April 08, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback! We hope to see you back for your next service visit!

4/04/2015

"service"

everyone always so nice and job done quickly and with good outcome. Always a pleasant experience. And free coffee to boot! Will have service here for as long as we own the car..

April 04, 2015

Thanks so much for the feedback! It is our goal to provide a truly exceptional experience for our customers here at Country Nissan. We are so pleased that you feel this way and continue to service with us!

NovaSmit2015
3/30/2015

"Basic check up"

Went in a little earlier than my appt. but was taken right in. My service was completed in well under an hour and I was on my way! Thanks!

March 30, 2015

Thank you for your positive feedback! I am glad to hear our service department was able to accommodate you and we look forward to seeing you when you visit us next!

Fward
3/04/2015

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

The total experience went better than expected. It was by far the easiest car purchase I've ever had. The vehicle was as advertised, sales personnel was very easy to speak with, witch made the whole experience stress free. Thanks Guys, Frank

March 04, 2015

Thank you for your positive feedback, I'm glad to hear you had a stress free experience, as that is how we like to do business. Congrats on your new car!

Victor
2/07/2015

"Reliable fast service"

Was very comfortable while waiting for my new Nissan to get serviced. Even got to try out a new Leaf! Nice ride! Good fast service!

February 10, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your your wonderful feedback regarding your recent service visit! We look forward to seeing you when you visit us next!

brosati
12/06/2014

"Great experience "

This was the best car buying experience I've been a part of. Josh and the staff worked some numbers to fit my budget. No hidden fees for not using their bank. I recommend country nissan to everyone. I'm loving my Maxima!!

January 02, 2015

Thank you so much for the awesome feedback! I am so glad to hear that you had such a great experience here at Country Nissan. We hope to see you back for your first service visit. Congrats on your new Maxima!

richard.carlson.58511
11/29/2014

"No fluff here!"

Having your vehicle serviced at Country Nissan has become a seamless experience for me, and Jerry is the reason for this. Awesome service department and coffee too!

November 29, 2014

Thank You for the positive feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you servicing here with us in the future.

srosario16
11/10/2014

"5 years of reliable service"

I bring my car to Country Nissan for routine maintenance and repairs. They are always friendly and accomodating! Their online appointment program is very easy to use and they supply coffee, snacks and free wifi in the waiting area.

November 11, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback regarding your recent service experience.

Jan Smith Cannon
10/18/2014

"15,000 mi service"

Done faster and for less cost than quoted.Plus a car wash and good coffee while I waited. Always a good experience for service at this dealer.

October 20, 2014

Thank You so much for the awesome feedback! I am glad to hear you had such a great experience during your last service visit and everything went better than planned! We look forward to seeing you back for your next service visit!

rob.schwarzenbach.7
10/05/2014

"Great!"

Great service and done in less time than stated. Great price and thorough inspection. Over delivered as usual. Awesome dealership! Will keep coming back for sure!

October 06, 2014

We appreciate the positive feedback! The feedback is awesome! Your experience is how we like to do business, especially being a family owned business. We appreciate you allowing us to earn your business.

Reviews of David Curtis

Jerry Donah

Reviews of Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway

Internet Sales

Reviews of Carlos Rivera Jr.
Carlos Rivera Jr.