Country Nissan

Service Coordinator

April 24, 2017

"Great customer service"

- Tania

I worked with Mackenzie Sumwalt-Kijak who was very patient with me while purchasing my new vehicle... She's AWESOME!!! Check her out if you are looking for a car and cannot decide she will help you get the vehicle you love!!!

April 12, 2017

"Highly Recommend"

- Laura

If you are looking to buy a car I would highly recommend calling Mackenzie at Country Nissan. Everyone at the dealership was honest, friendly and helpful! Overall excellent experience.

April 12, 2017

"Great customer service "

- Oksana Buha

I was very happy with my experience at Country Nissan. Mackenzie was proactive in searching for a reliable car for me and was quick to answer questions as they came up. She was straight up and honest and was able to find me exactly what I wanted. As a first time car buyer, the process went smooth. I would recommend Mackenzie to all my close friends and family!

New 2016 Nissan Versa, $16339