Country Nissan

40 Russell Street,
Hadley, Massachusetts 01035
Country Nissan Info
About Country Nissan

Are you looking for a new, used, or Certified pre-owned Nissan? A high quality used car, truck, or SUV? If so, then Country Nissan in Hadley is the dealership for you. We provide the ultimate car buying experience in the Amherst and Springfield areas. Country Nissan is located about halfway between the two cities of Springfield and Greenfield and is just a short drive from Chicopee and Amherst. We are located just over the bridge, and minutes from the Hampshire Mall on Route 9 from Northampton. Country Nissan provides courtesy transportation to and from the mall, local stores and restaurants

About Country Nissan

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

jay
4/26/2016

"Staff is always very helpful!"

All of the staff that I deal with there are very competent,helpful,and respectful. They go out of their way to provide excellent service.

April 27, 2016

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, we're happy to hear you had an excellent experience here at Country Nissan!

Sarah B
4/23/2016

"Super easy and efficient"

Joe was very easy to work with and had everything ready to go on my new lease. I was very short for time, and I was thoroughly impressed with how quick I was in and out with all the paperwork signed. Financing was a breeze- very friendly service, again! Thank you for making this experience just as excellent as my last. I'll be back for sure.

April 23, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are glad to hear that you had such a wonderful experience here at Country Nissan and hope that you continue to enjoy your new Nissan! It is great to hear that Joe & Mark took such great care of you!

Sarah B

"Great service "

Thanks for the great service! Went above and beyond expectations for a quick service. Very friendly and prompt with getting vehicle back to me when conpleted.

April 22, 2016

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback, I'm happy to hear our service department was able to promptly address your concerns and provide you with a great experience!

Karen4
4/22/2016

"Oil change /tire rotation"

The staff in the service department go above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied with the service, they take the time with you to go over your car in details and to ensure you are understanding the over all service can't say enough how wonderful they are outstanding !!!!

April 22, 2016

We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with our service department, thank you for your fantastic feedback!

Tammie Chenevert

"Friendly and helpful."

I have never leased a car before. Chad was able to find the perfect car with more than what was on my wish list and a a lower price! I absolutely love this car!

Chad

April 22, 2016

Thank you for your positive review!

bettyboopr1029
4/21/2016

"Steve Wojnar is a faboulis salesman and i will buy another "

Both my husband and I were very happy and impressed with the whole experience at Country Nissan. Steve Wojnar did a wonderful job making my dream car come true for me!!!!

Steve Worjnar,Mark Bousquet and all the other staff were excellent

April 22, 2016

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, congratulations on your dream car!

Lynn and Jim
4/15/2016

"Positive Experience"

Our experience at Country Nissan was a very positive one. We purchased our Maxima from Steve and found him to be very knowledgeable, pleasant, and professional. Impressed also with our dealings with Mark in Finance and Kailey who went over all the car features with us. We would definitely recommend Country Nissan to friends and family!

Steve Wojnar, salesman and Kailey Krejci

April 16, 2016

Congratulations on your new Maxima! We're happy to hear you had a great experience with Steve, Mark & Kailey and hope to see you back for your first service visit!

Speedman Churchill.
4/12/2016

"Professional Service with Compassion"

As always, Bev was at once both business-like and friendly, conducting this encounter with palpable courtesy and a winning smile that wouldn't quit. She was particularly good when discussing a rodent problem they'd found in my car, and the likely cost of fixing it, accomodating my surprise and anxiety. They fixed the problem, and the final cost was half the initial estimate. I was happy and thankful.

April 13, 2016

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! I am so glad to hear you had a truly exceptional experience during your service visit thanks to Bev, we look forward to seeing you back for your next service visit!

cassp24
4/12/2016

"Very satisfied "

Excellent customer service, very friendly. I was treated kindly and taken car of right when I walked in. I was able to get a car with no problem. I would definitely recommend to a friend or family member, I am going to continue to go to this dealer throughout the years !!

Jazmine Tirado

April 13, 2016

Thank you for your positive feedback! Congratulations on your new car and welcome to the Country Nissan family!

jh18
4/11/2016

"Great Customer Service"

I went in to look for my first car and was sent to Joe who immediately starting asking questions to find a car that suited me and was in my price range. I then got to test drive two cars and decided I was the most comfortable in the Nissan Sentra and chose that one. Then Josh helped me out with all the paperwork and answered all questions and was extremely patient with me since it was my first time going through the process. They made something that I was very nervous about doing easy and pleasant. I appreciate all of the work they did for me and they were so flexible about everything. Overall, it was a great experience.

April 11, 2016

Thank you so much for the awesome feedback! I am so glad to hear that you had such a great experience here at Country Nissan during your new vehicle purchase thanks to Joe and Josh. We always try to make the car buying experience as simple as possible and appreciate you allowing us to earn your business. Congrats on your new Sentra !!

Reviews of Mark Bousquet