Country Nissan

Jason Wright

May 10, 2017

"Jason Rocks!!"

- Will

I was driving a 2010 Maxima with 145K Miles on it and thought about a new vehicle but was in no hurry to purchase one. My car was running well and had no issues. Jason called and left a great message on my voicemail about the opportunity to purchase a new car after seeing me come in for servicing that week. I was intrigued and called him back. We had a great conversation and he convinced me that it would be worth my while to come in and take a look. I was impressed with his professionalism and the personal way in which he went about dealing with me. He learned that my son loved Nissan's and took the time to ask about his age and what sports he was playing. Jason knew everything about the vehicle and it was a joy test driving the car with him in the passenger seat. I ended up purchasing a 2017 Maxima and could not be more happy. The entire process took just about 2hrs. Country Nissan is a great place to purchase and service vehicles. I would recommend them to anyone. If you have to spend so much money, you deserve a sales rep like Jason.

Jason Wright

May 10, 2017

"Routine maintenance appt"

- Strawberidi

Brought my vehicle in for a routine 105,000 mile service visit. Mentioned that vehicle was bucking when speed got up to 60 MPH. After they checked it out it was determined that my vehicle needed to have the transmission replaced. Took only 3 days for service to be done and transmission to be replaced. Was given a "loaner" car while my vehicle was being repaired. Amber Duda was my service advisor. She made several phone calls to me to keep me updated on the progress of the repairs. Amber goes above and beyond for providing exceptional customer service skills. Great job !!

Amber Duda

May 04, 2017

"Pretty good "

- Tiffany76

Well at first it was going good with Mackenzie help but the gentleman there seem to just like take advantage of a young girl who didn't know much about cars . I called to let Mackenzie know i was on the way and someone told me they would let her know and never did so when we got there to put the down payment on the car no one knew what we had talked about and wanted to change the price again. Just a lack of communication but she really helped me!

Mackenzie Sumwalt-Kijak