Country Nissan

Tatro Beverly

March 01, 2017

"Wonderful The Best!"

- debra j godaire

I had the best people help in the purchase of my var when i thought i couldnt get pne they worked so well with me Mackenzie Sumwaltkijak was the best Highly reccomend will deffinatly go back again !!!!

February 28, 2017

"Upgrading "

- Cassandra Smith

I recently visited this location as I have an older style of one of these vehicles, but I was seeking more information as I'm looking to upgrade. Your sales associate Mackenzie worked with me one on one to find a car that will be right for me. Unlike other dealerships, I was not "pressured" into the car buying process, and this associate worked with my personal needs and budget. I appreciated this, her friendly demeanor, and will certainly recommend this location to my friends and family. Thank you!!

February 24, 2017

"Excellent Sales!"

- Anonymous from NY

I had been tested driving cars and just didn't find the right car until I test drove the NISSAN Rogue. I wasn't in a rush to buy but Jason just made the numbers come out to where I couldn't resist! He even helped my mother get into a new car a few days later. He definitely knows his stuff & I'd recommend him to anyone looking for a new car!

New 2017 Nissan Maxima, $33956