Crossroads Ford Kernersville

Makes: Ford|Service Center

Crossroads Ford Kernersville
Crossroads Ford Kernersville Info
About Crossroads Ford Kernersville

Crossroads Ford of Kernersville is your #1 choice for new Ford cars, new Ford Trucks, New Ford SUV's, and used cars in Kernersville, Winston-Salem and Greensboro, NC. We are also your one stop dealer for Ford Service, Ford Parts, Ford Accessories, as well as Ford Maintenance and be sure to check out our Ford Service Coupons for even bigger savings. Crossroads Ford of Kernersville has achieved the prestigious President's Award from Ford Motor Company three years in a row...2010...2011...and 2012! The President's Award is reserved for the best of the best - less than 10% of nearly 5,000 dealerships receive this award! Every year this award is given to Ford Dealers who provide their customers with first-rate customer service throughout the life of their Ford vehicle! Crossroads Ford Kernersville is located at 1330 Highway 66 South in Kernersville, NC, Just off of I40. We offer great Ford savings on new Ford Cars like the Ford Mustang, Ford Focus, Ford Fusion, Ford Taurus, Ford Fusion Hybrid and new Ford SUV's like the Ford Escape, Ford Edge, Ford Explorer, Ford Expedition, Ford Flex and new Ford Trucks like the Ford F150 and Ford Super Duty as well as Ford Econoline vans! Crossroads Ford is one of the top Ford dealers in North Carolina and part of the Crossroads Automotive Group, offering over 3000 new and used cars online.

About Crossroads Ford Kernersville

"2003 Ford Superduty"

The staff was very friendly and addressed all my questions . Kelly in sales was very friendly and Brian the used car sales mgr. was very polite and easy to work with. Service was great and fixed everything that I requested in the deal.

"new truck after 18 years"

I just purchased a new (to me) 2013 Ford F-150, my first vehicle purchase in 18 years. I had the pleasure of working with Kelly Mahar @ Crossroads Ford in Kernersville. Kelly was professional and personable and it made the process of buying this truck a breeze. When the first truck I looked at sold before I made an offer, I was really disappointed. But Kelly was committed, and found me another truck almost identical the the initial truck I looked at, and in fact, it had a few more options that I am really enjoying. I would certainly recommend contacting Kelly at Crossroads Ford when you are in the market for a new vehicle.

"Love my Ford Edge!!"

This was my first time purchasing a new car and Kelly Maher made it easy and comfortable. He never once made me feel pressured into the decision. He was very knowledgable not just in the Ford Edge but in the Ford company. He really seems to care about getting you in the right car for you and getting it to also fit in your budget. Go and see him for your next car!

Crossroads Ford Kernersville responded to this review

September 30, 2014

Wow, thank you for such great feedback! We are so pleased to hear how wonderful Kelly made your first car buying experience for you. Thank you for joining our Crossroads family and for recommending that others do as well.

"Love My Taurus"

It was a real pleasure working with Crossroads Ford and Kelly Maher during my recent purchase of a Taurus. This was my first experience in purchasing a car independently. Kelly and the folks at Crossroads helped make this a very positive experience. I appreciate the advice and support and the concern for detail that make Ford, Crossroads and Kelly the way to go when purchasing a new car.

"Loving My New Ford Explorer!!"

I am writing this review because I wanted to share what a wonderful experience I had at Crossroads Ford Kernersville. I had the pleasure to work with Kelly Maher. He was extremely friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful. I had never owned a Ford before and he explained everything there was to know about my new vehicle and all of the wonderful features it has. He answered all of my questions and did not make me feel rushed at all. It is such an exciting time making such a big purchase and he really seemed to understand that. The overall experience was very positive.

"Great experience working with CrossRoads Ford"

Our Sales Associate Charles and the management team did a great job of fitting us with the vehicle we wanted and the payment we needed. Awesome group of people who really care about their customers.

"mazda 3"

I had an excellent experience with this dealership. From begining to end everyone was very friendly and proffesional. Zach put together the perfect terms for me and did it very quickly which is important to me. When I got there, Kelly took care of me, answered all my questions and made sure my tags got on the right way, since the front bumper was missing a plate attachment. I drove in from 2 hours away so he made sure I had a full tank to get home. The little things like that are as important as the big things to me. 5 stars to you guys! I love my car!

Zach michael and Kelly

"Excellent Experience"

We live in a city about 45 minutes away. We chose Crossroads Ford because of their reputation and reviews of their sales staff. We could have purchase a truck from the dealership about 3 miles away, but we chose to purchase the truck at Crossroads Ford in Kernersville. Kelly Maher is an outstanding person to work with when you are in the market for a new vehicle. We made several visits to the dealership and talked with Kelly. He wanted us to find the right truck that would meet our needs. We discussed our needs with him and he showed us several trucks, pointed out the differences between the models and we decided the F150 crew cab was the truck that would be the best option for us. He kept in contact with us - keeping us up-to-date on inventory and specials the dealership had going on. The finance person was very informative and gave us many options. He found the best one for us. After the purchase Kelly took us back to the service area and gave us a tour of the facility. He spent several hours with us - showing us all the features of the truck. We've bought many vehicles but no one has ever spent that much time and effort showing us all about the vehicle we purchased. On Monday he called us to see how everything was going with the truck. My husband was in the area so Kelly invited him to come by. He took my husband into the service area and introduced him to the service manager and some of the staff, so we would know who would be servicing our truck. We are so glad we stopped by the dealership in Kernersville and that Kelly was the sales associate that we met. As we were leaving the General Manager came out to thank us for purchasing the truck from Crossroads Ford. We couldn't be more pleased with this experience.

"My experience at Crossroads Ford Kernersville"

This dealership was recommended to me by a friend along with the name of the salesman (Kelly Maher), who had served him so well. We had made an appointed time to meet and as we approached the front of the dealership, here comes out the front door a smiling and waving Kelly Maher. From start to finish he was friendly, thorough , patient and polite. He explained all the differences in the categories of the model we were interested in and the allowed us to test drive the different ones so we could make our choice. In the end we were able to make our choice and leave , knowing the applications of the many things to know about the operation of the vehicle. I can't fail to mention Bradley Ingles, who did the paperwork and how efficient, friendly and entertaining he was. Thanks to all for making our experience so enjoyable. I am very pleased from every aspect.

Bradley Ingles

"This is the second car that I have purchased from Kelly..."

This is the second car that I have purchased from Kelly and he is top notch when it comes to customer service and the quality employee that anyone would want to have. I will continue to recommend Kelly to others as well as this dealership.

Kelly Maher