Crossroads Ford Kernersville

Showroom Hours: Closed Today

Crossroads Ford Kernersville

Crossroads Ford Kernersville Info
About Crossroads Ford Kernersville

Crossroads Ford of Kernersville is your #1 choice for new Ford cars, new Ford Trucks, New Ford SUV's, and used cars in Kernersville, Winston-Salem and Greensboro, NC. We are also your one stop dealer for Ford Service, Ford Parts, Ford Accessories, as well as Ford Maintenance and be sure to check out our Ford Service Coupons for even bigger savings. Crossroads Ford of Kernersville has achieved the prestigious President's Award from Ford Motor Company three years in a row...2010...2011...and 2012! The President's Award is reserved for the best of the best - less than 10% of nearly 5,000 dealerships receive this award! Every year this award is given to Ford Dealers who provide their customers with first-rate customer service throughout the life of their Ford vehicle! Crossroads Ford Kernersville is located at 1330 Highway 66 South in Kernersville, NC, Just off of I40. We offer great Ford savings on new Ford Cars like the Ford Mustang, Ford Focus, Ford Fusion, Ford Taurus, Ford Fusion Hybrid and new Ford SUV's like the Ford Escape, Ford Edge, Ford Explorer, Ford Expedition, Ford Flex and new Ford Trucks like the Ford F150 and Ford Super Duty as well as Ford Econoline vans! Crossroads Ford is one of the top Ford dealers in North Carolina and part of the Crossroads Automotive Group, offering over 3000 new and used cars online.

About Crossroads Ford Kernersville

nvmystyl
2/19/2015

"Great service"

Kelly is an real sales man and have purchased thre vehicles from him over the years. He keeps me up to date on current vehicles that I may be interested in and makes me and my family extremely happy customers.

Stephie3201
2/07/2015

"Worried after the Deal but ended with a Good Experience"

After a few hiccups-finding out the car did not have it floor mats, the extra key, or the recall fixed at purchase worried and annoyed me. I did not want to spend my time going back and forth to the dealership to get these items and the recall fixed, Even though my husband and I had scheduling issues with the service team and we had to stay on them to keep "appointments" at first everything did get done and after they knew we were upset they tried to go above and beyond to make us happy again. They couldn't get our standard floor mats in quickly so they upgraded us to the all weather ones. They had a second key cut for us, since the extra did not come from the other dealership and when unexpectedly the original extra was found they called and gave it to us as a third key. Lastly because we had to go back and forth and deal with all this multiple times they gave us a $30 gift card to Target and filled the gas tank twice during these visits. Our sales person Kelly Maher really tried to make us happy and I appreciate that. It really made the difference for my husband and I so now we are "Promoters" instead of "Detractors" for this dealership.

davidmiller
2/06/2015

"2013 250 Super Duty"

This was my first experience with Crossroads Ford. I was very pleased with the truck I found and the salesperson, Kelly Maher, was very knowledgable. I have never really enjoyed the process of buying a vehicle from a dealer but this time was different. Thank-you for making me feel like a valued customer.

1/23/2015

"buying a truck"

I recently bought a ford 250 from crossroads ford. I am please with my experience with steve claus and the staff at the dealership.Great place

steve claus

Mustang1
12/31/2014

"Great buying experience "

Great courteous service and highly recommended to anyone looking for a Car!Kelly was extremely knowledgeable,patient and personable.I rate Kelly and the. Service superior!

Rush311
12/19/2014

"08 Superduty"

I came in to Crossroads looking for a truck no other dealership had or could find, Kelly Maher found one online, he had it brought to kernersville for me to see and test drive, I ended up buying the truck all within about 20 hrs. I highly recommend Crossroads ford for used vehicles if you are looking for clean used vehicle. I had some of the best customer service I have received anywhere from Kelly and the other staff I worked with.

brendajjones
12/09/2014

"positive review"

We recently bought a Ford Truck from Kelly Maher at CrossRoads Ford. We were very pleased with our whole experience. Kelly is an exceptional sales person. His technical knowledge was outstanding. Kelly was very personable and sensitive to our needs. We have highly recommended Kelly Maher and CrossRoads Ford at Kernersville, NC to our friends.

Crossroads Ford Kernersville responded to this review

December 11, 2014

Thank you for such kind words and for the recommendations. Kelly is great to work with, and we are very pleased to hear that he was able to make your car-buying experience such a great one. We truly appreciate your business, and look forward to working with you on any future vehicle needs.

MeMe Raynor
12/03/2014

"2014 Ford Flex (Limited Edition)"

I went in for an oil change and I was looking at the pre-owned section anticipating asking about the Ford Flex on the lot. I walked in the office and saw Kelly and he immediately asked me if I needed any help. I asked for the sales manager and he offered to assist me until the manager arrives. I told him my husband and I was considering expanding the family and was looking for a larger vehicle for the future as well as current day because my Ford Focus was too small and not fitting my needs anymore. He listened and took my concerns into consideration, asked me if I would mind test driving the Ford Flex and I immediately fell in love! When my husband and I made the decision to buy that day, he made my son feel comfortable throughout the wait to get us approved for the truck. Needless to say I walked in for an oil change and left with a new vehicle!!!!!

tmaynard5
11/15/2014

"Customer Service"

Everyone on staff was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a new or pre owned vehicles. Great Experience.

Jennifer Goodpasture
10/24/2014

"Thanks!"

After a worse than terrible experience at the dealership I visited before Crossroads I was surprised and very pleased at how hard they worked to make the process as smooth as possible. Zach worked with us as much as our salesman, Jason, to make sure the transaction went exactly as promised. Honesty seems to be a lot more difficult to find these days and, as most of us know, can be especially rare in car deals. We drove down from over 2 hours away so it was important to us to have things go as planned. Our financing was done by the time we arrived and everything was just as we were told it would be. Thanks guys for a positive car buying experience!

Zach, Jason