Crossroads Ford Kernersville

Crossroads Ford Kernersville Info

Crescent Ford

Linda
9/08/2016

"They told me they could not fix my car and not to come back."

My car has not been running right since April, 10 trips to Crossroad Ford and the last time after me having my car for 2 months the check engine light came on as we drove it off the lot. All they did was turn off the light and sent us on our way. With a broken car. The next day when the light and the engin was not working right I called them back and asked them who could fix my car, and they said they could not fix the car and not to come back.

The names are not listed

Disappointed customer
8/09/2016

"bad service and falsehoods"

purchasing new was OK. Then the problems started with the check engine oil light and a rubber strip that needed repair. The service tech said they were waiting for the glue to dry when in fact nothing of Tate sort happened. They didn't know how to get the light turned off. Then they said they would call in week - they didn't. Dropped it off again, after they then said they had to order a part - the rubber strip. Check oil light still on after a month. Now the tire pressure gauge has come on and won't go off. They said it might be another week and they would call. So so disappointed in the response. Don't buy here and don't go here for service.

Mike

Fenicia Chadwell
8/09/2016

"Horrible experience."

If I could rate dealership below 1, I definitely would. We bought a 2014 Ford Mustang March 22, 2016. This is the 4th Mustang we have owned with no previous problems still owning one of them so we were not hesitant about buying a used Mustang. The car was driven approximately 2500 miles, three months, when the engine blew up with approximately 63,000 miles on it. This "excellent condition Mustang", as they described it, did not even make it to the first oil change before it had a blown engine. We had the vehicle towed to the dealership where they confirmed that it had a blown engine. The dealership said the car showed no signs of abuse and they did not have any reason it should have blown up with this mileage on it. They referred us to Ford who immediately referred us back Crossroads Ford. Crossroads said it was Fords responsibility Ford said it was Crossroads. Needless to say, we were stuck putting another engine in a 2014 Mustang that we paid $16,900.00 for 3 months earlier. Crossroads offered to take the car as a trade in and offered me $6000.00 for a car we had just bought from them for $16,900.00 two months earlier. What a Joke!!! They also went from an engine costing approximately $6500.00 to a fabulous deal of a used engine with approximately 58,000 miles on it for $3000.00 to $3300.00. Really you shouldn't be so caring and generous. When we purchased the car and the salesman was going over the warranty (which I declined) the manager came up to the salesman and said it's Ford certified right?? The salesman said no, its not, but we do have all the car fax info on the car and all service has been done on time. Needless to say if the car was Ford Certified we would have had a 12 month 12000 mile warranty on the vehicle. When we had the engine problem I questioned why the car was not Ford Certified and he said the only reason was because it had an open recall and a vehicle cannot be certified with an open recall. So if Ford had released the parts to correct the recall we would have had a warranty and would not be out the monies to replace an engine in a car that we had just bought. Also, I should have been explained this when I purchased the car, I would have definately thought twice before we bought it. The car sat on their lot for a month trying to decide what to do about the car. We had someone go pick up the car one night 2 weeks ago and they have yet to even call to see if we got the car. My advise would be to run far from this dealership or have plenty of monies to fix the car when something major happens to it. THE WORST DEALERSHIP I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH!!!

Bill Mock (was very nice) Brent (salesman) John (regional)

Jackie Rabbit
5/09/2016

"Stay away, find a better dealership "

You may very well end up signing something not knowing you may have signed it, thanks to the electronic age being misused and misused. And if you go to the Attorney General's Office your turned over to their attorney, so much for Freedom of Speech.

Brent McGee, Bradley Ingels, John Hergerty

tnbyford
6/12/2015

"WONDERFUL!!!"

I was in a 2007 Escape and I had to start commuting to work. So I needed a gas efficient car and that's just what I got! A 2015 Ford Focus, Bradley Ingels was wonderful and was the best salesman I have ever dealt with. He was patient, knowledgeable, and kind. He was not pushy and knew exactly what I wanted once I told him. He did a fantastic job!

Bradley Ingels

Jules76
4/15/2015

"Great Salesman"

Kelly Maher was an excellent salesman who was fair and very helpful. He took extra time to be sure I understood everything about my new vehicle.

nvmystyl
2/19/2015

"Great service"

Kelly is an real sales man and have purchased thre vehicles from him over the years. He keeps me up to date on current vehicles that I may be interested in and makes me and my family extremely happy customers.

Stephie3201
2/07/2015

"Worried after the Deal but ended with a Good Experience"

After a few hiccups-finding out the car did not have it floor mats, the extra key, or the recall fixed at purchase worried and annoyed me. I did not want to spend my time going back and forth to the dealership to get these items and the recall fixed, Even though my husband and I had scheduling issues with the service team and we had to stay on them to keep "appointments" at first everything did get done and after they knew we were upset they tried to go above and beyond to make us happy again. They couldn't get our standard floor mats in quickly so they upgraded us to the all weather ones. They had a second key cut for us, since the extra did not come from the other dealership and when unexpectedly the original extra was found they called and gave it to us as a third key. Lastly because we had to go back and forth and deal with all this multiple times they gave us a $30 gift card to Target and filled the gas tank twice during these visits. Our sales person Kelly Maher really tried to make us happy and I appreciate that. It really made the difference for my husband and I so now we are "Promoters" instead of "Detractors" for this dealership.

davidmiller
2/06/2015

"2013 250 Super Duty"

This was my first experience with Crossroads Ford. I was very pleased with the truck I found and the salesperson, Kelly Maher, was very knowledgable. I have never really enjoyed the process of buying a vehicle from a dealer but this time was different. Thank-you for making me feel like a valued customer.

1/23/2015

"buying a truck"

I recently bought a ford 250 from crossroads ford. I am please with my experience with steve claus and the staff at the dealership.Great place

steve claus