Crossroads Ford Kernersville

Makes: Ford|Service Center

Crossroads Ford Kernersville

Crossroads Ford Kernersville Info
About Crossroads Ford Kernersville

Crossroads Ford of Kernersville is your #1 choice for new Ford cars, new Ford Trucks, New Ford SUV's, and used cars in Kernersville, Winston-Salem and Greensboro, NC. We are also your one stop dealer for Ford Service, Ford Parts, Ford Accessories, as well as Ford Maintenance and be sure to check out our Ford Service Coupons for even bigger savings. Crossroads Ford of Kernersville has achieved the prestigious President's Award from Ford Motor Company three years in a row...2010...2011...and 2012! The President's Award is reserved for the best of the best - less than 10% of nearly 5,000 dealerships receive this award! Every year this award is given to Ford Dealers who provide their customers with first-rate customer service throughout the life of their Ford vehicle! Crossroads Ford Kernersville is located at 1330 Highway 66 South in Kernersville, NC, Just off of I40. We offer great Ford savings on new Ford Cars like the Ford Mustang, Ford Focus, Ford Fusion, Ford Taurus, Ford Fusion Hybrid and new Ford SUV's like the Ford Escape, Ford Edge, Ford Explorer, Ford Expedition, Ford Flex and new Ford Trucks like the Ford F150 and Ford Super Duty as well as Ford Econoline vans! Crossroads Ford is one of the top Ford dealers in North Carolina and part of the Crossroads Automotive Group, offering over 3000 new and used cars online.

About Crossroads Ford Kernersville

Rush311
12/19/2014

"08 Superduty"

I came in to Crossroads looking for a truck no other dealership had or could find, Kelly Maher found one online, he had it brought to kernersville for me to see and test drive, I ended up buying the truck all within about 20 hrs. I highly recommend Crossroads ford for used vehicles if you are looking for clean used vehicle. I had some of the best customer service I have received anywhere from Kelly and the other staff I worked with.

brendajjones
12/09/2014

"positive review"

We recently bought a Ford Truck from Kelly Maher at CrossRoads Ford. We were very pleased with our whole experience. Kelly is an exceptional sales person. His technical knowledge was outstanding. Kelly was very personable and sensitive to our needs. We have highly recommended Kelly Maher and CrossRoads Ford at Kernersville, NC to our friends.

Crossroads Ford Kernersville responded to this review

December 11, 2014

Thank you for such kind words and for the recommendations. Kelly is great to work with, and we are very pleased to hear that he was able to make your car-buying experience such a great one. We truly appreciate your business, and look forward to working with you on any future vehicle needs.

MeMe Raynor
12/03/2014

"2014 Ford Flex (Limited Edition)"

I went in for an oil change and I was looking at the pre-owned section anticipating asking about the Ford Flex on the lot. I walked in the office and saw Kelly and he immediately asked me if I needed any help. I asked for the sales manager and he offered to assist me until the manager arrives. I told him my husband and I was considering expanding the family and was looking for a larger vehicle for the future as well as current day because my Ford Focus was too small and not fitting my needs anymore. He listened and took my concerns into consideration, asked me if I would mind test driving the Ford Flex and I immediately fell in love! When my husband and I made the decision to buy that day, he made my son feel comfortable throughout the wait to get us approved for the truck. Needless to say I walked in for an oil change and left with a new vehicle!!!!!

tmaynard5
11/15/2014

"Customer Service"

Everyone on staff was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a new or pre owned vehicles. Great Experience.

Jennifer Goodpasture
10/24/2014

"Thanks!"

After a worse than terrible experience at the dealership I visited before Crossroads I was surprised and very pleased at how hard they worked to make the process as smooth as possible. Zach worked with us as much as our salesman, Jason, to make sure the transaction went exactly as promised. Honesty seems to be a lot more difficult to find these days and, as most of us know, can be especially rare in car deals. We drove down from over 2 hours away so it was important to us to have things go as planned. Our financing was done by the time we arrived and everything was just as we were told it would be. Thanks guys for a positive car buying experience!

Zach, Jason

Jansen1952
10/22/2014

"2003 Ford Superduty"

The staff was very friendly and addressed all my questions . Kelly in sales was very friendly and Brian the used car sales mgr. was very polite and easy to work with. Service was great and fixed everything that I requested in the deal.

bigs1252
10/21/2014

"new truck after 18 years"

I just purchased a new (to me) 2013 Ford F-150, my first vehicle purchase in 18 years. I had the pleasure of working with Kelly Mahar @ Crossroads Ford in Kernersville. Kelly was professional and personable and it made the process of buying this truck a breeze. When the first truck I looked at sold before I made an offer, I was really disappointed. But Kelly was committed, and found me another truck almost identical the the initial truck I looked at, and in fact, it had a few more options that I am really enjoying. I would certainly recommend contacting Kelly at Crossroads Ford when you are in the market for a new vehicle.

bdking87
9/28/2014

"Love my Ford Edge!!"

This was my first time purchasing a new car and Kelly Maher made it easy and comfortable. He never once made me feel pressured into the decision. He was very knowledgable not just in the Ford Edge but in the Ford company. He really seems to care about getting you in the right car for you and getting it to also fit in your budget. Go and see him for your next car!

Crossroads Ford Kernersville responded to this review

September 30, 2014

Wow, thank you for such great feedback! We are so pleased to hear how wonderful Kelly made your first car buying experience for you. Thank you for joining our Crossroads family and for recommending that others do as well.

pabondolo
8/22/2014

"Love My Taurus"

It was a real pleasure working with Crossroads Ford and Kelly Maher during my recent purchase of a Taurus. This was my first experience in purchasing a car independently. Kelly and the folks at Crossroads helped make this a very positive experience. I appreciate the advice and support and the concern for detail that make Ford, Crossroads and Kelly the way to go when purchasing a new car.

Marcella01
6/24/2014

"Loving My New Ford Explorer!!"

I am writing this review because I wanted to share what a wonderful experience I had at Crossroads Ford Kernersville. I had the pleasure to work with Kelly Maher. He was extremely friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful. I had never owned a Ford before and he explained everything there was to know about my new vehicle and all of the wonderful features it has. He answered all of my questions and did not make me feel rushed at all. It is such an exciting time making such a big purchase and he really seemed to understand that. The overall experience was very positive.

Reviews of Kelly Maher