Curry Subaru

3040 E Main Street,
Cortlandt Manor, New York 10567
Curry Subaru Info
About Curry Subaru

Our history covers over eighty years of continued growth, progress, and service to many communities. In 1919, B.F. Curry, Sr. founded our first automobile dealership in New York City. Under his guidance, this pioneer organization became one of the largest Chevrolet Sales and Service centers in the world. Shortly after World War II, Curry Corporation was founded for the purpose of leasing motor vehicles, a unique concept in its day. This company eventually was opened in the northern Westchester community of Yorktown. The Curry Auto Group has continued to expand, meeting the needs of Westchester and the surrounding area. Today, the Curry Automotive Group includes Curry Toyota, Subaru and Hyundai in Cortlandt Manor, Curry Honda, in Yorktown, Curry Acura and Chevrolet in Scarsdale, Curry Honda in Chamblee, Georgia, Curry Honda in Chicopee, Massachusetts. and soon to include Curry Nissan on Rt 202 in Yorktown, Curry is a leader in Westchester, Putnam, Rockland and Fairfield counties. We also sell Pre-owned vehicles including Honda's, Toyota's, Ford Trucks and the only local dealer offering Certified Subaru Used cars. We are also easy to reach. 15 minutes from Rye and the White Plains area. 15 minutes from Rockland County or Orange County. After 90 Successful years a quote by B.F. Curry Jr. still holds true today ... 'You'll never know your best deal till you check Curry' About Curry Subaru - a Cortlandt Manor New & Used Subaru Dealership Curry Subaru offers many automotive products and services to our Cortlandt Manor area customers. From quality new Subaru vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Cortlandt Manor will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Subaru vehicles, including the Legacy, Outback, Impreza, Tribeca and Forester, making us a good choice as your Cortlandt Manor Subaru car dealer. Our services include trusted Subaru car repair, original Subaru auto parts, and financing to he

About Curry Subaru Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

mypersonelcar2015
4/10/2015

"customer"

very satiated.Negotiated the price. Talk over the phone 2-5 times. Explained in details.Especially Kathy Policastro gave us a detailed explanation about the technology associated with the car. I liked very much her class.

jman13
4/10/2015

"Bought 2015 Subaru Forrester"

Marc was SO helpful - he was able to not only get a great deal on the car, he bought us our of our lease for the toyota. I really can't say enough good things. He took the time to walk us through how the car worked and when my boyfriends phone wouldn't pair with the car he stayed until it was fixed! I would highly recommend.

gram's car
4/09/2015

"Love Subaru!"

Shopping for my third Subaru - had a Legacy wagon for 8 years, then a Forester for 12 years. This time I got a Crosstrek and am very pleased with it, discovering all the new features that weren't even available on my previous Subarus. The salesman was very patient and informative, even set up my phone on Bluetooth. I really like the fact that important features are standard on Subarus and you choose the ones that are important to you by choosing the model you buy.

ChristieLee
4/02/2015

"Marc is the man!"

A friend of mine, Colleen works in the Toyota service center- when I contacted her letting her know that I was interested in a new Subaru she said she knew just the sales person for me- Marc DeBenedictis. He contacted me immediately to set up a convenient time to meet. Once he knew exactly what I was looking for, even though it wasn't on the dealership lot, he was on a mission to find it. He kept in constant contact with me, even shared his work schedule so that I knew when I would be able to hear from him. He also made sure to make my entire family comfortable while we were in the showroom- my mom, dad, and fiancée all wanted to be a part of the experience. He took time to explain all options that came on the car and elaborated on new technologies I wasn't familiar with. When the day came to pick up the car, Marc was VERY busy- he had numerous cars going out that day, but somehow still managed to spend time with me and never once made me feel rushed. He seemed genuinely excited about getting me into my new car- he took the time to highlight the manuals and post-it note marked all the key areas of the book that I should be aware of. He also sat with me in the car to go over all the key features and make sure I was comfortable! He even served as photographer to take a bunch of fun pictures of myself and my family with my new Subaru. He was the best! Super patient, very knowledgeable, friendly, warm, welcoming, accommodating- I would recommend anyone to buy a car from him at a moment's notice. Thanks for everything, Marc!

LorriZel
3/30/2015

"Excellent Experience"

Marc was fantastic! He did a great job of listening to what I needed and what I could spend. He gave me options, was incredibly knowledgeable and never tried to push anything I didn't want. We found the perfect car and I felt like I was treated incredibly well and got a very good and fair deal. I'd recommend him to anyone I know looking for a Subaru!

Charles15
3/30/2015

"Friendly service and ease."

I was served by Reid Ferris in an excellent way. The gently used late model Subaru I purchased was carefully serviced and detailed and my requests were met with quick and courteous response. I would recommend the dealer to others.

Hudson2012
3/24/2015

"This is how car shopping should be"

No matter how much you read about cars, study reviews and consider predicted reliability – there are two other things left: Your own experience driving (and liking or not) the vehicle and the comfort level with the dealership and staff you buy it from. This is a relationship for a couple years and you need to be comfortable with them. They don’t treat you nice before they have your money, what do you think is going to happen AFTER they have your money? Fortunately, Curry Subaru is a pleasant experience and that why I bought my Outback 3.6R from them. Marc, my salesman, organized a 3.6R for a test-drive and also a Forester Turbo that I requested for comparison. Decision was made to purchase the Outback and we agreed on a reasonable price without any annoying old-school sales tactics like back and forth to the manager for fifty times. The shop is busy but mainly routine service. I recommend Curry Subaru for anybody in the area looking to buy a reliable car with All-Wheel-Drive, tons of room and under $40k. And no, nobody paid me to write this and I am not affiliated with the dealer.

MAS
3/12/2015

"Fast & Friendly"

Having owned quite a few different models of Subaru's in the past I knew what I was looking for, so when it came down to the actual purchase of a new car I chose the dealership that could serve me best. A well respected friend of mine recommended Reid Ferris at Curry Subaru. Reid was fantastic and really came through for me, making my purchase decision very smooth and easy and quick. I couldn't be more pleased with both the buying experience and my new car!

mkvivo
2/23/2015

"** Wonderful Experience **"

We were looking for a safe, reliable, used car for our 17 year old son. Very impressed with John Graffeo and the entire team at Curry Subaru/Hyundai. We travelled 2 hours each way to purchase this vehicle. Price was outstanding, low miles, and car was detailed and serviced prior to picking it up. Very impressed!

Dan Troche
2/23/2015

"2015 Subaru Forester Purchase"

I recently was in the market for a new 2015 Subaru Forester, shopped around and went to Curry Subaru and was greeted by Kathy Policastro and Phil Giorgio. They both made my car shopping experience a great one. Nothing was hidden from me, all the facts were talked though in detail. They both were very friendly, patient and professional. I would 110% recommend Kathy and Phil to anyone I know looking to buy a car. By far the best experience I have had at a dealer and had my car ready to pick up the next day! I love my new Forester, Thanks again!!

Phil Giorgio