Curry Subaru

3040 E Main Street,
Cortlandt Manor, New York 10567
Curry Subaru Info
About Curry Subaru

A leading new and used dealership serving the greater Cortlandt Manor, New York area, Curry Subaru is proud to provide top-of-the-line customer service from our showroom to our service center and beyond. We offer a comprehensive selection of new Subaru vehicles, from classic models like the Subaru Forester and Subaru Outback to popular recent designs like the Subaru BRZ. We’re confident that there’s a Subaru vehicle for every New York State driver among our inventory. Browse our selection online from the comfort of your own home, or get started with a visit to our comfortable showroom. No matter how you begin the car-buying process, our knowledgeable Subaru experts will be with you every step of the way to ensure that you get behind the wheel of the right car at the right price. Visit our Cortlandt Manor, NY Subaru dealership for an obligation-free test drive of the Subaru vehicle of your choice! We are also proud to offer comprehensive, reliable automotive service and maintenance at our state-of-the-art automotive service center. Our facility is staffed by skilled, Subaru-certified technicians who use official Subaru parts in our repairs, so you can rest assured that your vehicle will remain in peak performance condition for years to come. We invite our customers throughout the greater Cortlandt Manor, NY area to take advantage of our extended service hours to ensure that they receive the highest quality of service. Make your appointment at our Cortlandt Manor, NY automotive service center today!

About Curry Subaru Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

FernBull
9/28/2016

"Awesome sales and superior customer service"

I just purchased a new 2016 car for my wife. She was awed by Gabe's patience and knowledge of Subaru cars. Thank you Gabe!

preddy

"Excellent service"

I don't like writing, but in this case, I found the Marc DeBenedictis was very helpful in finding out if I would be better off trading in my 2014 Forester for ownership of a new car or would it be more beneficial to lease a new car. Because of a special that they offered. I decided to lease a new 2017 Subaru Forester, with all the new bells and whistles that the new car had I was more than happy, I felt that I would be more comfortable, safe, and able to travel alone with the new Starlink feature.

john ferris
9/27/2016

"The Best Dealer in the Area"

If you are thinking of buying a car, go see Gabriel Kourie. He is the best. We had a number of choices for a Subaru dealer, but after speaking with Gabe, he provided us with excellent service and knowledge that made our choice easy. He was courteous, professional, and easy to work with. We highly recommend Gabe to anyone who is in the market for a car.

Alicia
9/27/2016

"Carmine Delpezzo is a wonderful dealer to work with!"

Carmine is a lovely person and we were happy with our deal, which he worked very hard on with us. Go straight to Carmine when you go to Curry!

jk
9/27/2016

"Excellent Service from Start to Finish"

I recently shopped for and purchased a subaru Legacy from Curry Subaru. Our salesman was Gabe and I must say we had the best test drive ever. He was informative and respectful. Delivery and orientation for the new car was unbelievably comprehensive and informative. Great Salesman, efficient and personable with great attention to detail

commissioner
9/24/2016

"very positive experience; Steven Malizia is an excellent sa"

my experience in leasing another subaru was made some much easier with the excellent helpf Steve Malizia. He went out of his wayo get everything that I wanted, even the color, and the costs were well wiyh in my expectations. I would recommend him to anyone looking to lease a Subaru.

P&C
9/16/2016

"We came back !! Thanks Curry Subaru and Gabriel Kourie!!!"

This was our second Subaru we bought at Curry Subaru and our salesman was Gabriel Kourie. We purchased our Outback in 2013 and returned to buy another Subaru (2016 Crosstrek). The model we wanted was not available so Gabe ordered it for us and it came in earlier than expected. We also would like to mention John Marinaccio, manager who took the time to meet us and thank us for the business. And thanks to Stephen Neubauer, finance who helped make this an easy, unstressful transaction. We will spread the word. In our opinion Curry Subaru is the best dealership. Gabriel Kourie is professional, patient, and extremely helpful. We can't wait to trade in our Outback next year to upgrade to a 2017 Subaru Outback. P&C

suec
9/16/2016

""Always a pleasure at Curry Subaru""

This is my third Subaru lease with this dealership and as always it was a pleasant experience. This year I dealt with Chris Federighi and was very impressed by this young man. He is so polite, patient and knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone looking to purchase or lease a vehicle.

September 22, 2016

Wow, thank you for choosing Curry Subaru once again! We’re so glad Chris was able to assist you. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any future automotive needs.

Moe988
9/12/2016

"Professional and pleasant to do business with."

If you're planning to purchase a vehicle from this dealer, ask for Chris Federighi. He's very polite, knowledgeable, reasonable, and overall an excellent salesperson who is genuinely a cool guy.

September 22, 2016

Moe, Thank you for your review! We are so lucky to have Chris on our team. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Sandy Borowsky
9/09/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience EVER!"

Curry Subaru was the best car buying experience - EVER! Everyone in the dealership is friendly and respectful. Marc D was kind, helpful , patient and informative. Marc answered all our questions, did everything to make our purchase so easy and was truly not only professional but caring. I highly recommend Marc and buying at this dealership.

September 16, 2016

Sandy, Thank you so much for your glowing recommendation! Marc truly exemplifies the values of our dealership. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle for years to come!

Reviews of Gabriel Kourie