Curry Subaru

3040 E Main Street,
Cortlandt Manor, New York 10567
Curry Subaru Info
About Curry Subaru

Our history covers over eighty years of continued growth, progress, and service to many communities. In 1919, B.F. Curry, Sr. founded our first automobile dealership in New York City. Under his guidance, this pioneer organization became one of the largest Chevrolet Sales and Service centers in the world. Shortly after World War II, Curry Corporation was founded for the purpose of leasing motor vehicles, a unique concept in its day. This company eventually was opened in the northern Westchester community of Yorktown. The Curry Auto Group has continued to expand, meeting the needs of Westchester and the surrounding area. Today, the Curry Automotive Group includes Curry Toyota, Subaru and Hyundai in Cortlandt Manor, Curry Honda, in Yorktown, Curry Acura and Chevrolet in Scarsdale, Curry Honda in Chamblee, Georgia, Curry Honda in Chicopee, Massachusetts. and soon to include Curry Nissan on Rt 202 in Yorktown, Curry is a leader in Westchester, Putnam, Rockland and Fairfield counties. We also sell Pre-owned vehicles including Honda's, Toyota's, Ford Trucks and the only local dealer offering Certified Subaru Used cars. We are also easy to reach. 15 minutes from Rye and the White Plains area. 15 minutes from Rockland County or Orange County. After 90 Successful years a quote by B.F. Curry Jr. still holds true today ... 'You'll never know your best deal till you check Curry' About Curry Subaru - a Cortlandt Manor New & Used Subaru Dealership Curry Subaru offers many automotive products and services to our Cortlandt Manor area customers. From quality new Subaru vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Cortlandt Manor will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Subaru vehicles, including the Legacy, Outback, Impreza, Tribeca and Forester, making us a good choice as your Cortlandt Manor Subaru car dealer. Our services include trusted Subaru car repair, original Subaru auto parts, and financing to he

About Curry Subaru Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Hudson2012
3/24/2015

"This is how car shopping should be"

No matter how much you read about cars, study reviews and consider predicted reliability – there are two other things left: Your own experience driving (and liking or not) the vehicle and the comfort level with the dealership and staff you buy it from. This is a relationship for a couple years and you need to be comfortable with them. They don’t treat you nice before they have your money, what do you think is going to happen AFTER they have your money? Fortunately, Curry Subaru is a pleasant experience and that why I bought my Outback 3.6R from them. Marc, my salesman, organized a 3.6R for a test-drive and also a Forester Turbo that I requested for comparison. Decision was made to purchase the Outback and we agreed on a reasonable price without any annoying old-school sales tactics like back and forth to the manager for fifty times. The shop is busy but mainly routine service. I recommend Curry Subaru for anybody in the area looking to buy a reliable car with All-Wheel-Drive, tons of room and under $40k. And no, nobody paid me to write this and I am not affiliated with the dealer.

MAS
3/12/2015

"Fast & Friendly"

Having owned quite a few different models of Subaru's in the past I knew what I was looking for, so when it came down to the actual purchase of a new car I chose the dealership that could serve me best. A well respected friend of mine recommended Reid Ferris at Curry Subaru. Reid was fantastic and really came through for me, making my purchase decision very smooth and easy and quick. I couldn't be more pleased with both the buying experience and my new car!

mkvivo
2/23/2015

"** Wonderful Experience **"

We were looking for a safe, reliable, used car for our 17 year old son. Very impressed with John Graffeo and the entire team at Curry Subaru/Hyundai. We travelled 2 hours each way to purchase this vehicle. Price was outstanding, low miles, and car was detailed and serviced prior to picking it up. Very impressed!

Dan Troche
2/23/2015

"2015 Subaru Forester Purchase"

I recently was in the market for a new 2015 Subaru Forester, shopped around and went to Curry Subaru and was greeted by Kathy Policastro and Phil Giorgio. They both made my car shopping experience a great one. Nothing was hidden from me, all the facts were talked though in detail. They both were very friendly, patient and professional. I would 110% recommend Kathy and Phil to anyone I know looking to buy a car. By far the best experience I have had at a dealer and had my car ready to pick up the next day! I love my new Forester, Thanks again!!

Phil Giorgio

Pete
2/23/2015

"Outstanding sales department, so so vehicle prep "

I initiated this purchase while still living in Germany. The Internet Sales person, Amanda and Sales person upon my arrival, Reid were outstanding. Their hard work and efforts should be commended. From the initial response I received from Amanda Havilland, to the conclusion of the sale through Reid Ferris the sales experience was outstanding. The only complaint I have is for whoever did the actual vehicle prep inspection. When I drove off I noticed that the vehicle seemed to ride very rough as if the tires were solid and not pneumatic. After a quick check I discovered this to be correct, the tires were all inflated over 45 pounds per square inch! The recommended pressure in the owners manual and on the door sticker indicates 29 for the front and 30 for the rear! Having a pound or two is understandable, having 15 pounds over on a day when the temperature is well below freezing is a clear indication of a failure to perform a task properly! This amount of overpressure creates a risk of a blowout if a tire strikes a pothole or other obstacle. It also affects the steering and handling! As a highly experienced Safety Officer for the Department of Defense I well know and understand these dangers and the potential to cause a possibly fatal accident! sending a vehicle off with an unsafe condition is unforgivable!

Amanda Haviland. Sales Representative, internet

happybuyer
2/18/2015

"Best Car Purchase Experience I ever Had"

Outstanding customer focus and very helpful. No pressure all willing to assist in helping me find the right package for my needs and price point. Thank you for all your help.

Michael Libutti

BILL_R
2/18/2015

"A Most Pleasant Experience"

I took my 2012 Hyundai Tucson in for service (my first time at Curry). On a whim, I decided to look into obtaining a 2015 Subaru Outback. I was escorted by the Hyundai service manager to the desk of Mr. Marc Debenedictis. From the outset Marc was a pleasure to deal with. Marc has a pleasant demeanor. Genuine! Not phoney! Marc took the time to listen to me and what I was hoping to accomplish (get out of a maturing Hyundai lease and into a new Subaru lease). LISTENING! That's very important. From the outset, Marc did did not pressure me into anything. He simply laid out my options and let me make the decision. I decided to get a new 2015 Subaru Outback. Mark was completely honest with me as to pricing and to how long it would take to get a new Subaru. Mark told be it would take 2-8 weeks, perhaps more. And sure enough, I got a call exactly 8 weeks later to let me know my car had arrived (factory ordered). The process of picking up my new car and dropping off my Hyundai couldn't have been handled more smoothly and efficiently. The finance dept. was equally as efficient. I would recommend Curry and especially Marc Debenedictis.

Will'sMom
2/11/2015

"Impreza Buying Experience"

Reid Ferris of Curry Subaru, was an excellent salesman, straight forward to deal with. I told him what I wanted and he got me what I needed. I had purchased from him before and knew I could trust him, unlike others I had dealt with. As a matter of fact had a Subaru dealership in my own town and went to another state, in order to deal with Reid as he was that upfront and honest. I knew I would not get the run around that women typically get. He is an asset to Curry.

lols
2/09/2015

"Exceptional Car Shopping Experience"

Thank you, Reid Ferris of Curry Subaru for helping us lease our 2015 Subaru Legacy. We are so very happy with this car. It is an exceptionally comfortable car with fantastic features and it is so very quiet! We have been working with Reid Ferris since 2007 and have made 9 Subaru purchases with him. He is absolutely the best! He knows the features that we prefer in our vehicle and helps us quickly locate the car we need. He makes the car leasing process easy and smooth. Thank you, Reid. We will see you for our next car!

phelix15
2/02/2015

"My buying experience"

I recently bought a certified used car at Curry Subaru the sales consultant Marc Debenedictis was very helpful in finding me a car that fit my budget, everyone was very pleasant and I would recommend all to go here for their used or new car they wont regret it Felix

Reviews of Marc DeBenedictis