Curry Subaru

3040 E Main Street,
Cortlandt Manor, New York 10567
Curry Subaru Info
About Curry Subaru

A leading new and used dealership serving the greater Cortlandt Manor, New York area, Curry Subaru is proud to provide top-of-the-line customer service from our showroom to our service center and beyond. We offer a comprehensive selection of new Subaru vehicles, from classic models like the Subaru Forester and Subaru Outback to popular recent designs like the Subaru BRZ. We’re confident that there’s a Subaru vehicle for every New York State driver among our inventory. Browse our selection online from the comfort of your own home, or get started with a visit to our comfortable showroom. No matter how you begin the car-buying process, our knowledgeable Subaru experts will be with you every step of the way to ensure that you get behind the wheel of the right car at the right price. Visit our Cortlandt Manor, NY Subaru dealership for an obligation-free test drive of the Subaru vehicle of your choice! We are also proud to offer comprehensive, reliable automotive service and maintenance at our state-of-the-art automotive service center. Our facility is staffed by skilled, Subaru-certified technicians who use official Subaru parts in our repairs, so you can rest assured that your vehicle will remain in peak performance condition for years to come. We invite our customers throughout the greater Cortlandt Manor, NY area to take advantage of our extended service hours to ensure that they receive the highest quality of service. Make your appointment at our Cortlandt Manor, NY automotive service center today!

About Curry Subaru Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

moegarcia
7/26/2016

"Easy Peasy Car Purchase"

So this is my first ever Subaru purchase and it was the first time I can truly say that purchasing a car was a GOOD experience. The showroom is clean and just chock full of people and just feels like a real car dealership. I was lucky enough to have Gabriel Kourie assigned to me and he was simply a perfect fit. Gabe was welcoming, attentive and knowledgable in every aspect of the product. John Marinaccio introduced himself and checked on me to make sure everything was going smoothly and even Gabriel Casanova was friendly, funny and helped me feel comfortable about the financing, not pressured or stressed at all. Everyone just made me feel like they really cared about me as more than just a customer. My total experience with Curry Subaru was one that has cemented me and my family as Curry Subaru patrons for life. I am sure we will be back for more. Thank you Gabriel and Curry Subaru.

jazzyfizzle1410
7/21/2016

"So Helpful!"

Just bought my first car through Curry Subaru, not only were they patient and knowledgeable Ana helped me to find the car which would work best for my lifestyle. Initially I had been looking at pre-owned vehicles because I didn't think I could afford a new car but Ana was able to get me a great deal on a new 2016 Impreza which fit within my budget and had everything I wanted and needed in a car. The whole staff, especially Ana were all friendly and supportive of guiding me through the process and from walking in to getting my keys it took less than a week. I am so thankful to them and I love my new car!

diane
7/20/2016

"Quick and Easy Process"

I swung by the dealership on my way home from the doctor to discuss trading in a couple of vehicles and buying another. Although there were a couple of salespeople that I'd tried to make eye contact with, as I had a good idea what I was looking for and really wanted to speak with someone rather than browse, Steve Malizia, who was finishing up with someone, excused himself and offered assistance. He offered a beverage and showed me a seat and got the process rolling by sending the estimator out to my vehicle while he finished up with the customer with whom he was working. Once we discussed what I'd had in mind, he pulled a Cross Trek around and I took it for a ride. That was this past Friday, I picked the car up Monday night after work. Thanks, Steve . . . your knowledge, efficiency and attention to detail made this a painless process for which I am grateful.

Charlie Scatamacchia
7/19/2016

"Thank You Curry Subaru and Gabriel Kourie"

I am a long-time Subaru owner - 2 Outbacks which I owned for 10 years each. I purchased a 2016 Impreza last November. After a few months I realized I didn't enjoy the experience at all. A friend recommended I return to the dealer and explain. Curry Subaru was very supportive and flexible and agreed to buy back my Impreza. Gabriel Kourie showed all the available models and I settled on a 2016 Legacy which I picked up yesterday. I love it already. Gabe made the process easy. He was patient and informed and we got the deal done without a problem. It was a very good experience.

Paul
7/19/2016

"Honest, Quick, Nononsense"

Aftyer 40 years of buying cars (30 buying new ones) it is refreshing to do business with an establishment that does not waste your time. No 30 minute wait while your salesperson "tries to push" the deal you worked out with them through the sales manager. No mystery fees tacked on to the end of the sale. No heavy duty hard sell on the extended warranty options. Both sales persons I worked with were (Kurt and Gabe) courteous and informed. They asked me what I would need to seal the deal; I gave them a price; and then within five minutes they had met it. Delivery took less than 1 1/2 hours including a final test drive, car education, and financing. This is the fourth car I have bought from them and it gets better every time.

Christie K.
7/17/2016

"Wonderful experience!"

Warm welcome from Eric upon arrival and nice, clean waiting area with TV and coffee maker. Marc quickly brought extra chairs for our kids and listened to what we were looking for in a vehicle. We checked out the inventory and were pleasantly surprised to find several vehicles that hadn't yet been added to the website! Marc guided us away from a vehicle with an accident listed on the CarFax report, and really took the time to figure out what we (and the kids!) were looking for - he even looked up specs to make sure our son's large instrument would fit in the trunk! He was patient as we test-drove more than one vehicle until we found the perfect fit. Stephen stepped in and walked us through all the paperwork, patient as we asked questions and made sure everything was taken care of. We were able to pick the car up same day, and it had been buffed and cleaned up with a nice bow hanging from the rear-view mirror! Marc walked us through the features (even set our new GPS), high-fived our kids and took pictures of our family in front of our new Subaru. Such a wonderful experience for our whole family!

rangersmom
7/16/2016

"great experience"

Salesman Carmine Delpezza is friendly and informative, but not pushy. Plenty of good stock on the lot. I went in well prepared because of the excellent website. Financing and transfer went easily. Stephen Neubauer in finance)is also very professional. Very impressed by the 152 point condition check, carfax, CPO car looks new (minus the new car smell, which is fine with me !) I didn't meet the guys who prepped the car but they obviously care about doing an excellent job. Love my Impreza!

Lax Dad
7/08/2016

"Great to deal with."

From the General Manager to the Salesman to the Business Manager the lease of our Impreza was quick and easy. The service from all involved was amazing. They seemed to genuinely care about our needs. Would definitely return for our next car.

Curry Subaru responded to this review

July 15, 2016

We’re so glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience at our dealership! We look forward to serving you in the future.

Bill T
6/30/2016

"Seemless"

I leased a 2016 Outback today. I stopped in a few weeks ago and test drove this car and liked it very much. I qualified for an attractive, advertised lease deal, so I signed up. The dealership is very pleasant, staffed with very friendly, enthusiastic and helpful staff. They told me that delivery was a couple of weeks away, but I was fine with that. Marissa Dinki, my sales associate, was cheerful, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and very helpful as she versed me in the features of the Outback, and guided me through a test drive on the local streets. She masterfully took control of the morass of paperwork on sign-up day, dealing with a last minute hitch from Geico and even cleaning up the transferred plates from my trade-in. Klitos quickly steered me thru the mountains of papers you gotta sign, and got me outta there in a flash. Bravo! You guys Rock! Go There....Buy a Subaru! Bill T

subaru2016
6/27/2016

"Wonderful Service"

We cannot say how pleased we are with the service there. We bought a 2016 Subaru Crosstrek and are so happy! Ana Sunara, our sales consultant, was such a pleasure to deal with and provided us with excellent service. Thank you Curry Subaru and Ana! In addition our finance person, Stephen was also very informative and great too! My husband and I are thrilled.

Ana Sunara