Curry Subaru

3040 E Main Street,
Cortlandt Manor, New York 10567
Curry Subaru Info
About Curry Subaru

A leading new and used dealership serving the greater Cortlandt Manor, New York area, Curry Subaru is proud to provide top-of-the-line customer service from our showroom to our service center and beyond. We offer a comprehensive selection of new Subaru vehicles, from classic models like the Subaru Forester and Subaru Outback to popular recent designs like the Subaru BRZ. We’re confident that there’s a Subaru vehicle for every New York State driver among our inventory. Browse our selection online from the comfort of your own home, or get started with a visit to our comfortable showroom. No matter how you begin the car-buying process, our knowledgeable Subaru experts will be with you every step of the way to ensure that you get behind the wheel of the right car at the right price. Visit our Cortlandt Manor, NY Subaru dealership for an obligation-free test drive of the Subaru vehicle of your choice! We are also proud to offer comprehensive, reliable automotive service and maintenance at our state-of-the-art automotive service center. Our facility is staffed by skilled, Subaru-certified technicians who use official Subaru parts in our repairs, so you can rest assured that your vehicle will remain in peak performance condition for years to come. We invite our customers throughout the greater Cortlandt Manor, NY area to take advantage of our extended service hours to ensure that they receive the highest quality of service. Make your appointment at our Cortlandt Manor, NY automotive service center today!

About Curry Subaru Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

JoElla Deliberto, local real estate broker
8/24/2016

"Sales person - Gabriel Kourie is a great salesperson "

Have dealt in the past with Gab K. His is very patient, knowledgeable, zeroed in the Subaru best suited my needs & found one for me. I would highly recommend him. My husband had purchased a Subaru in the past and the service has always be excellent. My daughter leased a car from Gab. Everyone at the dealership was always helpful and respectful.

MDK
8/23/2016

"Marc D - Super sales person"

Marc is not just a sales person but a considerate and respectfull one. He is not only interested in the sales, but the delivery process as well. This is my 6th Subaru and 5th that I bought from Curry along with 2 Fords. Although my wife and I understand Subarus, Marc actually spent more time explaining the new systems and nuances than he spent in the sales process. If you are in the market for a Subaru, Marc is the sales person that you want to deal with. When you take delivery, you will not leave the parking area until Marc goes through the entire car and its systems with you. Expect Marc to spend an hour or more with you during the delivery process and answering all questions that you have.

Patrick1
8/21/2016

"Marc Debenedictis at Curry Subaru provided excellent service"

Marc Debenedictis at Curry Subaru provided excellent service in helping me select my Forrester Subaru. He was courteous, considerate, extremely helpful and patient. I will highly recommend him to all of my friends and family. Thank so much

Jennifer R
8/17/2016

"Exceptional service"

My experience with Marc and Stephen made buying a new car so easy. Their professionalism and knowledge.... Exceptional!!! I love my Subaru Legacy. Jennifer R

August 22, 2016

Jennifer, Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us! Marc and Stephen truly exemplify the values of our dealership. Enjoy your new Subaru Legacy!

mercman411
8/14/2016

"Experience with this dealership"

My experience with this dealership especially the salesman Gabriel Kourie and finance manager Stephen neubauer was great. They were both professional and helpful. They were also courteous

August 22, 2016

We are so glad to hear that Gabriel and Stephen were able to assist you! Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any of your future automotive needs.

Sopheetsa
8/11/2016

"Marc DeBenedictis is REMARKABLE"

My car was totaled in a rear-end collision. As my last 5 cars were Subarus I was probably getting another, but a friend raved about the RAV4, so I went online to check cars and prices for which I had to put in my contact info. The next thing I knew, I was swamped by car salespeople from all over New York and even as far as New Hampshire. EVERYONE tried to sell me a car, and some were so avid they were willing to pick me up and bring me to their dealership, even when it was quite a distance away! I told them all I was faithful to my own salesman, who sold me all my previous cars. And Marc did not disappoint. He came through with a great price and awesome service. He helped me with every detail including moving my stuff TWICE out of the rental and into the new car, because unfortunately, the first time I managed to collide the new car door with the rental car door inadvertently, and then he had my brand new car fixed! I can't thank him enough, he does everything efficiently and with a smile, and I can't even imagine where he gets all his energy- but he's always the best. I give Marc my highest recommendation, he will not disappoint you!

August 18, 2016

Thank you for your kind words! We are glad to hear that Marc was able to assist you. He truly exemplifies the values of our dealership. We look forward to serving you in the future!

Jsymonds16
8/09/2016

"Great experience!"

We recently purchased a new Subaru from Chris Federighi at Curry Subaru. He's extremely helpful, friendly and patient. We're comfortable discussing with him. Everybody's super nice. I would recommend this dealership!

August 18, 2016

Thank you for your kind words! Please don’t hesitate to reach for any of your future automotive needs.

jmp713
8/06/2016

"Buying a car can be pleasant!"

Just recently purchased my second Subaru from Marc. He is extremely pleasant, helpful, informant and patient, and so was everyone else we dealt with. It was a very pleasant experience both times.

August 18, 2016

We are so glad that Marc was able to assist you! Please don’t hesitate to reach out for any of your future automotive needs.

matt16
8/06/2016

"Good car purchase experience"

I had a good experience purchasing a new Subaru. I was greeted immediately upon entering the dealer and they found me a salesperson to work with. Sales associate Marissa Dinki was extremely helpful and informative when showing me the options on the new car and made finding the right one easy. She's very upbeat and attentive and made the experience enjoyable. Business manager Gabriel Casanova answered all of my questions and immediately put together a few scenarios for financing upon my request. There was never any pressure about a particular decision. After picking up the new car, Marissa followed up with me a day later and then a week later to make sure everything with the new car was OK and to ask if I had any questions about any of the features. We previously purchased a Subaru at Curry, and have had two serviced there in the past. We've been satisfied with both sales and service, and I'm glad to continue to do business with them.

Marissa Dinki, Gabriel Casanova

August 18, 2016

Thank you for choosing Curry Subaru! We look forward to serving you again in the future.

HaveIntegrity
8/04/2016

"SHOP ELSEWHERE"

Dishonest & Disloyal service department whose sole purpose is to make money without concern for customers. They will recommend unnecessary services & repairs to make a profit while blaming consumer for all. It's beyond me how they sleep at night while practicing such awful business practices.

August 13, 2016

We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your recent visit to our service center. Honesty and transparency are very important to us. We’d like to speak with you further and work towards a resolution. Please reach out to me directly at custoemrcare@currysubaru.com.

Reviews of Marc DeBenedictis