Curry Subaru

Makes: Service Center|Subaru

Curry Subaru

Curry Subaru Info
About Curry Subaru

Our history covers over eighty years of continued growth, progress, and service to many communities. In 1919, B.F. Curry, Sr. founded our first automobile dealership in New York City. Under his guidance, this pioneer organization became one of the largest Chevrolet Sales and Service centers in the world. Shortly after World War II, Curry Corporation was founded for the purpose of leasing motor vehicles, a unique concept in its day. This company eventually was opened in the northern Westchester community of Yorktown. The Curry Auto Group has continued to expand, meeting the needs of Westchester and the surrounding area. Today, the Curry Automotive Group includes Curry Toyota, Subaru and Hyundai in Cortlandt Manor, Curry Honda, in Yorktown, Curry Acura and Chevrolet in Scarsdale, Curry Honda in Chamblee, Georgia, Curry Honda in Chicopee, Massachusetts. and soon to include Curry Nissan on Rt 202 in Yorktown, Curry is a leader in Westchester, Putnam, Rockland and Fairfield counties. We also sell Pre-owned vehicles including Honda's, Toyota's, Ford Trucks and the only local dealer offering Certified Subaru Used cars. We are also easy to reach. 15 minutes from Rye and the White Plains area. 15 minutes from Rockland County or Orange County. After 90 Successful years a quote by B.F. Curry Jr. still holds true today ... 'You'll never know your best deal till you check Curry' About Curry Subaru - a Cortlandt Manor New & Used Subaru Dealership Curry Subaru offers many automotive products and services to our Cortlandt Manor area customers. From quality new Subaru vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Cortlandt Manor will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Subaru vehicles, including the Legacy, Outback, Impreza, Tribeca and Forester, making us a good choice as your Cortlandt Manor Subaru car dealer. Our services include trusted Subaru car repair, original Subaru auto parts, and financing to he

About Curry Subaru Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"Best Customer Experience =)"

I traveled all the way from the Bronx to this dealership. I got the best price and the best customer service ever. I went to three (3) other dealerships before this one. Some weren't as nice as others. My sales rep Marc, took the time with me before I bought the car and after when I picked it up. I didn't feel rushed at all. Answered all my questions and showed me everything I needed to know about the car before I left with it. For the first time I can truly say buying a car was a great experience.

"Reid Ferris is always perfection"

Today I leased my 5th Subaru Legacy from Reid. I followed him to Curry Subaru since he was so fantastic, professional and reliable to work with in the past. The dealership itself was friendly, inviting and helpful. Reid reached out to me regarding the 2015 Legacy. He said it was superior to my 2013 but I had to see for myself. It is! It feels so luxurious. The details to technology are all there including the USB for my Iphone. Thank you Reid for another phenomenal car experience. You are always a pleasure to deal with. I LOVE MY SUBUARU LEGACY!

"Reid Forrest Terrific"

My husband and I have dreaded purchasing a vehicle all of our car buying lives. We never liked negotiating and always felt a little bit 'had' or 'taken'. This was not our experience with Reid at Curry Subaru. We performed our research, mostly online, so we were knowledgeable about the Subaru line-up and were pretty ready to purchase. Reid knew his stuff, answered all questions, took his time and did not employ 'sales' techniques (or at least obvious ones, just can't eliminate my New Yorker cynicism). We are previous Volkswagen, Honda and Toyota purchasers so this was our first foray into the Subaru World. Reid and his team, including the finance manager (car loan was a good one) and sales manager, were knowledgeable, friendly, accommodating, helpful and efficient. We live pretty close by the Dealership and I am confident that Reid would be just as helpful and accommodating if we stopped by with a question, problem or just a hello. In fact, I received a follow-up phone call from Reid the day after our purchase.

"Effortless, friendly and professional!"

Although my wife and I live In Fairfield, Connecticut, our trip to Curry Subaru proved to be well worth the ride when we picked-up our new 2015 Subaru Outback. Our salesman, Reid Ferris, was ready for our scheduled visit, had all the paperwork prepared, and our brand new Outback was out front for our inspection. Although this is our 11th new Subie, it is surely the most attractive and best one yet! After Reid took us through a demo of the multitude of features, synching Bluetooth to our phone, including the downloading of the entire phonebook, we headed for home. Still can't believe how good the new handling feels, and the voice-activated dashboard controls are fantastic, unbelievable really. A truly ahead of its time vehicle, and a very satisfying experience dealing with Reid Ferris and Curry Subaru.

"The 2015 Subaru Outback is incredible!"

Last week, my husband and I went to Curry Subaru for a new Subaru Outback, and it is an amazing car, the best car we have ever had! The 2015 Outback looks great, drives beautifully and has countless cool technologically-advanced features. We must thank our super salesman, Reid Ferris, for suggesting that we upgrade to this vehicle. We first met Reid in 2007 when we walked into a Subaru dealership and lucked out by meeting Reid. At that time, Reid helped us get our first Subaru, an Impreza, for our daughter. In very short order, Reid transformed our family into a Subaru-only family! Reid is a very unique salesperson, who we truly love doing business with. It may sound hard to believe, but Reid actually makes the car-buying experience fun and enjoyable rather than confusing, pressured and tense! Reid is genuine, friendly, calm and pleasant, and an extremely good listener. He always remembers which vehicle features are important to us and is excellent at proactively suggesting vehicles that suit the lifestyles of our family members. We give the highest recommendation to Reid Ferris and Curry Subaru!

"Love my Subaru!!"

I leased the 2015 Subaru Outback. This is my 4th Outback and no matter what other car I test drive, nothing compares to the Outback. In addition, I have had the good fortune of being referred to Reid Ferris 3 Subaru's ago! His professionalism in leasing and knowledge of the Subaru is surpassed by none! I enjoy working with Reid on a new lease deal from start to finish!

"painless"

Very busy dealership must be for a reason. The whole staff was very friendly and as a return customer it felt as if we were already part of the Curry family. Mark D is the best. if you are a new customer ask for Mark DeBenedictis its worth the wait. They allowed us to take numerous test drives. Very fair with trade - in and satisfied with final price paid. He spent so much time with us going over the car which had numerous features. He knows his Subaru's Oh did i mention they are dog friendly dealership.... Bonus.

"Loved Curry dealer experience"

I was sold a car I love by a very professional and charming salesman, named Rich Gallagher. for your next veh. I recommend you go to Curry. The financial consultant named Mike labuti was was a pleasure as well.

Rich Gallagher

"Gracious and Efficient"

We have purchased two Subaru Outback cars from Curry Subaru and both times we had the pleasure of working with Marc DeBenedictis. On both occasions Marc immediately gave us his undivided attention, answered every question, took his time answering our questions and promptly obtained information and answered our questions on the day we showed up to buy a car. Unlike some experiences where we seemed to be treated as if we were just browsing, Marc took us seriously and helped us quickly have the information we needed to make a choice and purchase the car which influenced our decision to purchase the car from Curry Subaru. I am not one for spending days going around to shop for a car. We had done our research on line and knew what we wanted and did not want to spend more time than necessary executing the deal. After we purchased the first car, we returned to Mark again three years later when we decided to buy another car and were equally satisfied with our car purchasing experience.

"They listen to the customer with genuine concern & patience."

My third purchase with the Curry organization in 20 yrs. My wife and I have known Mr. Ferris for 5 years. We purchased our first Subaru (Impreza) with Reid in 2009 for our daughter when he was at Georgetown Subaru in Norwalk. One year later. I purchased my first Legacy sedan. 3 weeks later, that vehicle saved my life when an impaired driver hit me nearly head on. Reid was able to not only replace my vehicle but he convinced the insurer that the degree of damage to the new vehicle was a"TOTAL" loss in respect to the standards that a Subaru should provide; particularly to the damage of the intricate drivetrain. My replacement Legacy was prompt and well priced and 85k miles later, I'm ready to upgrade to the new 2015 Outback with all the new options and paramount safety features that they can muster to satisfy this customer! Oh yes, we also replaced my wife's Jeep with a new Forester as well. Their flexibility in pricing and discounting their options were more than fair and prompt answers to my financial questions were respectfully answered and negotiated to my satisfaction and budgetary concerns.

Reviews of Reid Ferris