Curry Subaru

Gabriel Kourie

Gabriel Casanova, Finance Manager, Curry Subaru

Gabriel Casanova

January 09, 2017

"Quick, effortless purchase - what a joy"

- theblackpearl

Thank you Ana Sunara for making what was a very stressful week a whole lot easier. I drove into the dealership in a rental car - sat in and test drove rav-4's, subaru's & my awesome Hyundai Tucson and through easy conversation and her actually hearing what I did and did not want, Ana helped me drive away in my awesome car the next night. When both my kids need cars i will visit her again. When my car needs service she will be the one I call. That kind of service, trust and enjoyable experience is worth so much to me being a single mom.

January 01, 2017

"Great Experience"

- madsen,dnaiel55

Chris Federighgi was very friendly and answered all our questions. He also took the time to explain the new features of our new forester. We were happy to have Klitos Manuel handling the financing, he helped us with a previous purchase. Then as now he was friendly and answered all our questions, which we found very helpful.

December 22, 2016

"Good experience purchasing at Curry"

- Iceponders

I purchased a 2017 Forester Touring at Curry in December of 2016. Our salesman Kurt was very professional and not pushy at all. The rest of the staff was also very friendly and helpful. We were pleased with the deal price.

New 2016 Subaru Forester, $34782