Curry Subaru

Gabriel Casanova

March 22, 2017

"Perfect Experience"

- dan t

Everything from beginning to end was awesome. Everyone was very helpful and my sales rep Steve Malizia was just perfect. From parts to service to finance everyone in this place knows what they're doing and they are a pleasure to work with. I'm stoked about this new purchase and very grateful for everyone who helped. A++

March 21, 2017

"Excellent, smooth and simple purchase!"

- dirtycar

The fact that this is our third Subaru from Curry is the best ad for their sales and service!! Casey Cochran, our sales person, could not have been more helpful - courteous, bright and efficient and a pleasure to work with. He was persistent in following up without being in anyway overbearing (we were turned off by the latter kind of approach at another Subaru dealer), and swift in getting back to us with answers to our questions. We also much appreciated Juan in Finance - courteous, careful in giving us all the detailed information we could possibly want. Management - also very good. All in all - a first rate experience!!

March 19, 2017

"Excellent car experience!"

- mwu82

My uncle highly recommended this dealership and a specific sales consultant Kurt Glass. As a first-time car purchaser, I was pleasantly surprised with this excellent car experience. From the moment I stepped in, every single staff member was so immensely helpful, friendly, and personable. Kurt was very patient, knowledgeable, helpful, and personable with assisting me in narrowing down of the car I wanted and then ensuring that the process to obtain the car and all logistics and details were taken care of as flawlessly and smoothly as imaginable from the time I decided on the car to the time I drove away. I also highly commend Klitos Manuel and John McCaffrey with all their assistance and taking care of all the small details. Go to this dealership-- you won't be disappointed! I'll definitely be recommending it to others!

New 2016 Subaru Forester, $34782