Curry Subaru

3040 E Main Street,
Cortlandt Manor, New York 10567
Curry Subaru Info
About Curry Subaru

Our history covers over eighty years of continued growth, progress, and service to many communities. In 1919, B.F. Curry, Sr. founded our first automobile dealership in New York City. Under his guidance, this pioneer organization became one of the largest Chevrolet Sales and Service centers in the world. Shortly after World War II, Curry Corporation was founded for the purpose of leasing motor vehicles, a unique concept in its day. This company eventually was opened in the northern Westchester community of Yorktown. The Curry Auto Group has continued to expand, meeting the needs of Westchester and the surrounding area. Today, the Curry Automotive Group includes Curry Toyota, Subaru and Hyundai in Cortlandt Manor, Curry Honda, in Yorktown, Curry Acura and Chevrolet in Scarsdale, Curry Honda in Chamblee, Georgia, Curry Honda in Chicopee, Massachusetts. and soon to include Curry Nissan on Rt 202 in Yorktown, Curry is a leader in Westchester, Putnam, Rockland and Fairfield counties. We also sell Pre-owned vehicles including Honda's, Toyota's, Ford Trucks and the only local dealer offering Certified Subaru Used cars. We are also easy to reach. 15 minutes from Rye and the White Plains area. 15 minutes from Rockland County or Orange County. After 90 Successful years a quote by B.F. Curry Jr. still holds true today ... 'You'll never know your best deal till you check Curry' About Curry Subaru - a Cortlandt Manor New & Used Subaru Dealership Curry Subaru offers many automotive products and services to our Cortlandt Manor area customers. From quality new Subaru vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Cortlandt Manor will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Subaru vehicles, including the Legacy, Outback, Impreza, Tribeca and Forester, making us a good choice as your Cortlandt Manor Subaru car dealer. Our services include trusted Subaru car repair, original Subaru auto parts, and financing to he

About Curry Subaru Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

manpreet
9/01/2015

"Went above and beyond"

Kurt Glass was honest, respectful, and went out of his way to take care of every small detail. Even after the sale was made steps were taken to make sure our medically fragile baby boy would have a clean and safe car for years to come. Love our new(used) car!

string4x
8/29/2015

"Excellent experience"

Marc really stepped up for me and my family. I needed to replace a totaled car immediately and he got us a great car at a great price. I recommend Marc to everyone. More than a salesman, Marc really cares about his clients

fandj9296
7/30/2015

"Customer"

Marc Debenedictis sales rep took the time to sit with myself and my husband to go over EVERYTHING in our new Subaru Legacy . He also took the time to highlight EVERYTHING in our NEW MANUAL . I would recommend Marc as salesman to ALL MY FRUENDS AND FAMILY.

CarFacts
5/28/2015

"Cuury Subaru Really Stepped Up!"

My last review was not good but I have to say once we got over the communications gap Curry really came through for me. They took back my Silver 2011 Impreza which I had for 8 months and put about 8K miles on it. It originally had 34K. They got me into a metallic graphite grey 2011 Legacy with 11K miles that was in mint condition. I did have to fork over 1K but hey, it was well worth it. The Legacy was everything I wanted. I have to give high praise to Curry for sticking with me for about a month and a couple hundred emails ironing out the details, arrangements etc. It isn't often that dealership will take back a car that you drove for 8 months. My payments were only 15 bucks higher and I made it up with a lower insurance premium. A win-win situation. They even through in Subaru's BlueConnect so I could use my phone hands free, for FREE. I can say with confidence that Curry will do whatever it takes to make their customers happy. If and when you need a new car GO TO CURRY SUBARU in Cortland. If you don't you did yourself a big disservice.

Doug Wood, Paul Friscia

egoche
5/18/2015

"Extremely Pleased"

Marc was amazingly helpful in making sure my nephew got an excellent car! Despite the time crunch involved, Marc definitely got a workout as he seemed to be everywhere working numbers, getting the car prepped and expediting our visit in a most pleasant visit. The most impressive part was how he seemed to magically make sure all the insurance and registration paperwork got handled. Very friendly and knowledgeable, he walked us through the features of the car, answering every question without hesitation.

Gabriel Casanova

Tracy159
5/09/2015

"Professional and personal "

Bought our 3rd Subaru this week from Marc D. and the team at Curry--despite a 30 min commute to get to them and other dealers far closer to my home.. From the receptionist (Amanda) to the Manager (John)---every thing about this dealership is top notch. Treated fairly and treated well. Gabriel C (Finance) was extremely helpful especially in dealing with some of challenges resulting from car accident. In the 24 hours that I've been driving the car have already referred 2 people to Marc. Highly recommend.

Gabe Casanova, John Marinaccio

Kevin
4/26/2015

"My First Subaru - Forester "

I purchased a 2015 Subaru Forester. I used the online True-Car Price quote through Consumer Reports Magazine. I was contacted by this dealership and one other. Upon my arrival to the dealership, I found all of the staff to be friendly and accommodating. Their online associate I had an appointment with (Reid Ferris) was swamped with customer appointments ( a Saturday) and I would have had to wait for quite a while to meet with him. Sales associate Rich Gallagher introduced himself and readily agreed to provide me with all of the assistance I needed in getting the information I was looking for (Forester), allow me to test drive one and subsequently make the deal to purchase onme. Rich was courteous, friendly and very personable to work with. I ordered my car from the manufacturer. My vehicle arrived as ordered and in a timely manner. Mike Russo handled the paperwork and financing. He was excellent at disseminating all the financial information, extended warranties and NY States Lemon Law. I had a positive experience and recommend this dealership.

Mike Russo

Tom
4/24/2015

"I purchased a 2015 Crosstrack , they made it a pleasure ."

The sales person Rich Gallager , was so easy to work with . He and the dealer gave the price I saw on line as being the best deal in my area . The whole process was easy , and quick , he showed me how the car worked and set my phone and radio .

Michael Russo

debae415
4/22/2015

"My first Subaru"

Reid Ferris was very nice and terrific to work with and got me exactly the car and the color I wanted. Upon having been recommended by a family member, I even traveled out of state to go to Curry Subaru and buy the car from Reid rather than purchasing in my home state of Connecticut. This is my first Subaru vehicle and my first time leasing a car. It was a wise decision and I would recommend Reid and Curry Subaru to anyone I know. Thank you.

John Marinaccio

mypersonelcar2015
4/10/2015

"customer"

very satiated.Negotiated the price. Talk over the phone 2-5 times. Explained in details.Especially Kathy Policastro gave us a detailed explanation about the technology associated with the car. I liked very much her class.

Reviews of Marc DeBenedictis