Curry Subaru

Eric Erbsland

Klitos Manuel, Finance Manager, Curry Subaru

Klitos Manuel

June 22, 2017

"The Most Pleasant Experience"

- Yuka Florio

Mr. Glass helped me purchase the new 2017 Subaru Impreza Premium Sedan. As usual I was anxious about car buying experience, but Mr. Glass put me at ease from the beginning. He listened to what I had to say and answered all my questions with thoughtfulness. As a result, I got the car I wanted when I needed it for a good price. Thank you, Mr. Glass!

Kurt Glass

June 21, 2017

" Professional Experience"

- KRS

Our sales Rep Ana was pleasant to work with no nonsense and very business like and friendly and were shown all the cars safety features and she explained all we needed to know.We were also very happy with our Sales Manager John Mc Caffrey .and our Finance Rep Gabe

Ana Sunara
Gabriel Casanova
JOHN MCCAFFREY

June 20, 2017

"They earned my business"

- Fran M

I spoke with several dealers about leasing a new Legacy and John McCaffrey at Curry was the only sales manager who made an effort to earn my business. I know it's a popular car that, more or less, sells itself and that is the message I got from some of the other dealerships I contacted. Pricing was competitive but John and Nicole went the extra step on service.

Steve Malizia