Curry Subaru

Makes: Service Center|Subaru

Curry Subaru
Curry Subaru Info
About Curry Subaru

Our history covers over eighty years of continued growth, progress, and service to many communities. In 1919, B.F. Curry, Sr. founded our first automobile dealership in New York City. Under his guidance, this pioneer organization became one of the largest Chevrolet Sales and Service centers in the world. Shortly after World War II, Curry Corporation was founded for the purpose of leasing motor vehicles, a unique concept in its day. This company eventually was opened in the northern Westchester community of Yorktown. The Curry Auto Group has continued to expand, meeting the needs of Westchester and the surrounding area. Today, the Curry Automotive Group includes Curry Toyota, Subaru and Hyundai in Cortlandt Manor, Curry Honda, in Yorktown, Curry Acura and Chevrolet in Scarsdale, Curry Honda in Chamblee, Georgia, Curry Honda in Chicopee, Massachusetts. and soon to include Curry Nissan on Rt 202 in Yorktown, Curry is a leader in Westchester, Putnam, Rockland and Fairfield counties. We also sell Pre-owned vehicles including Honda's, Toyota's, Ford Trucks and the only local dealer offering Certified Subaru Used cars. We are also easy to reach. 15 minutes from Rye and the White Plains area. 15 minutes from Rockland County or Orange County. After 90 Successful years a quote by B.F. Curry Jr. still holds true today ... 'You'll never know your best deal till you check Curry' About Curry Subaru - a Cortlandt Manor New & Used Subaru Dealership Curry Subaru offers many automotive products and services to our Cortlandt Manor area customers. From quality new Subaru vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Cortlandt Manor will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Subaru vehicles, including the Legacy, Outback, Impreza, Tribeca and Forester, making us a good choice as your Cortlandt Manor Subaru car dealer. Our services include trusted Subaru car repair, original Subaru auto parts, and financing to he

About Curry Subaru Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"Marc DeBenedictis went above and beyond "

The experience at Curry was my first time buying a Subaru and only second time buying a car from a dealership. Marc was totally accommodating and truly made the experience a pleasure. He answered all my questions, humored my father, even made us lunch reservations and never made me feel rushed or pressured to make a decision. He handled my trade-in quickly and when it came time to pick up my new Legacy he personally double checked the maintenance work that was done on it, spent more than thirty minutes explaining how the settings worked and safety features, and even sent it back to the shop to have the window washer fluid filled up all the way - even texting a few days later to check on how I liked it. Plus, it's almost 6 months later and the 2011 car I bought looks like it was the right decision - no problems or issues. If customer service is what you're looking for, on top of a great deal, ask for Marc / check out Curry.

"Great Sales staff"

Both Tom Deluca and Kurt have outstanding customer service skills. They were extremely helpful and made my car purchase a pleasant experience. They were professional and courteous. I would highly recommend them!

"Excellent leasing experience with Curry Subaru"

This dealership knows how to treat its customers well. I have had similar quality experiences with BMW and Lexus dealers, but not with another Subaru dealership which I bought from 3 years ago. My sales person at Curry was Gabe Kourie., He was competent, courteous, fair, and low pressure. I would recommend him and the Curry dealership to anyone shopping for a Subaru.

Gabe Kourie

"Reid Ferris is a pro"

We recently bought a 2015 Subaru Outback, and from the first steps to the delivery, I was very impressed by Reid's professionalism. I have been working in the automotive distribution industry in France, and I got to work with many dealers, and salespersons. I would certainly say that Reid is part of the best salespersons I know. He listens pretty well to the customers needs, finds the right solutions, and is always calm and composed (not pushy at all). I appreciated this experience as a customer, and I will most probably get back to him for our next car. Manu

"Experience with Richard Gallagher"

About a month ago I purchased a 2015 Subaru Forester. I absolutely love the car and Rich definetly helped me pick out the right car. He was friendly, professional, and knowledgable of the cars in stock. I would highly reccomend him.

Richard Gallagher

"Experience with Peter Howard at Curry Subaru"

Hi Peter, You were extremely helpful & very knowledgeable about Subarus. Our experience with you was superb.Could not have been better. You are truly a professional in every way. You were responsive to us & always kept us up-to-date. Once we received the car, you helped us set up the phone, navigation system & educated us in every aspect. Not a question you could nit answer. And we got the exact car & color we requested! After owning and leasing many Subarus, this was the best experience we have ever had. Will highly recommend you to anyone I know who is interested in a new Subaru. Thx again Donna Silverman

"Love my new Forester!"

Our salesman was Rich Gallagher and we really liked his style--low-key and no pressure, knowledgeable about the car and all available accessories. We are very happy with both the sales experience and the car. This is our 3rd car bought from the Curry franchise and we also have had excellent experiences with the service department, We highly recommend Curry Subaru!

Rich Gallagher

"Great buying experience - AMAZING CAR!"

I'm currently leasing a 2015 WRX with Curry Subaru, and the experience so far has been great. Rich Gallagher let the car sell itself with a proper test drive, and gave some really good advice about the upkeep and preserving the driving experience. His follow up has been phenomenal. I opted for the maintenance plan and tire/wheel protection, so time will tell how it works out with the service department.

Richard Gallagher

"Excellent car buying experience!"

This was our second time working with Reid and it was another wonderful experience. Reid worked very hard for us and we appreciated it. The car is beautiful and we love driving it!

"Beautiful Car"

Time will tell, but as of now, i'm very happy with the Legacy. I anticipate that i will be satisfied. The one thing that comes to mind that would improve this purchase is if there was a dealership closer to my home, for ease of servicing. Reid Ferris made me feel comfortable ,and confident that i was getting a good deal.

Reid Ferris