Curry Subaru

3040 E Main Street,
Cortlandt Manor, New York 10567
Curry Subaru Info
About Curry Subaru

Our history covers over eighty years of continued growth, progress, and service to many communities. In 1919, B.F. Curry, Sr. founded our first automobile dealership in New York City. Under his guidance, this pioneer organization became one of the largest Chevrolet Sales and Service centers in the world. Shortly after World War II, Curry Corporation was founded for the purpose of leasing motor vehicles, a unique concept in its day. This company eventually was opened in the northern Westchester community of Yorktown. The Curry Auto Group has continued to expand, meeting the needs of Westchester and the surrounding area. Today, the Curry Automotive Group includes Curry Toyota, Subaru and Hyundai in Cortlandt Manor, Curry Honda, in Yorktown, Curry Acura and Chevrolet in Scarsdale, Curry Honda in Chamblee, Georgia, Curry Honda in Chicopee, Massachusetts. and soon to include Curry Nissan on Rt 202 in Yorktown, Curry is a leader in Westchester, Putnam, Rockland and Fairfield counties. We also sell Pre-owned vehicles including Honda's, Toyota's, Ford Trucks and the only local dealer offering Certified Subaru Used cars. We are also easy to reach. 15 minutes from Rye and the White Plains area. 15 minutes from Rockland County or Orange County. After 90 Successful years a quote by B.F. Curry Jr. still holds true today ... 'You'll never know your best deal till you check Curry' About Curry Subaru - a Cortlandt Manor New & Used Subaru Dealership Curry Subaru offers many automotive products and services to our Cortlandt Manor area customers. From quality new Subaru vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Cortlandt Manor will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Subaru vehicles, including the Legacy, Outback, Impreza, Tribeca and Forester, making us a good choice as your Cortlandt Manor Subaru car dealer. Our services include trusted Subaru car repair, original Subaru auto parts, and financing to he

About Curry Subaru Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

egoche
5/18/2015

"Extremely Pleased"

Marc was amazingly helpful in making sure my nephew got an excellent car! Despite the time crunch involved, Marc definitely got a workout as he seemed to be everywhere working numbers, getting the car prepped and expediting our visit in a most pleasant visit. The most impressive part was how he seemed to magically make sure all the insurance and registration paperwork got handled. Very friendly and knowledgeable, he walked us through the features of the car, answering every question without hesitation.

Gabriel Casanova

Tracy159
5/09/2015

"Professional and personal "

Bought our 3rd Subaru this week from Marc D. and the team at Curry--despite a 30 min commute to get to them and other dealers far closer to my home.. From the receptionist (Amanda) to the Manager (John)---every thing about this dealership is top notch. Treated fairly and treated well. Gabriel C (Finance) was extremely helpful especially in dealing with some of challenges resulting from car accident. In the 24 hours that I've been driving the car have already referred 2 people to Marc. Highly recommend.

Gabe Casanova, John Marinaccio

Kevin
4/26/2015

"My First Subaru - Forester "

I purchased a 2015 Subaru Forester. I used the online True-Car Price quote through Consumer Reports Magazine. I was contacted by this dealership and one other. Upon my arrival to the dealership, I found all of the staff to be friendly and accommodating. Their online associate I had an appointment with (Reid Ferris) was swamped with customer appointments ( a Saturday) and I would have had to wait for quite a while to meet with him. Sales associate Rich Gallagher introduced himself and readily agreed to provide me with all of the assistance I needed in getting the information I was looking for (Forester), allow me to test drive one and subsequently make the deal to purchase onme. Rich was courteous, friendly and very personable to work with. I ordered my car from the manufacturer. My vehicle arrived as ordered and in a timely manner. Mike Russo handled the paperwork and financing. He was excellent at disseminating all the financial information, extended warranties and NY States Lemon Law. I had a positive experience and recommend this dealership.

Mike Russo

Tom
4/24/2015

"I purchased a 2015 Crosstrack , they made it a pleasure ."

The sales person Rich Gallager , was so easy to work with . He and the dealer gave the price I saw on line as being the best deal in my area . The whole process was easy , and quick , he showed me how the car worked and set my phone and radio .

Michael Russo

debae415
4/22/2015

"My first Subaru"

Reid Ferris was very nice and terrific to work with and got me exactly the car and the color I wanted. Upon having been recommended by a family member, I even traveled out of state to go to Curry Subaru and buy the car from Reid rather than purchasing in my home state of Connecticut. This is my first Subaru vehicle and my first time leasing a car. It was a wise decision and I would recommend Reid and Curry Subaru to anyone I know. Thank you.

John Marinaccio

CarFacts
4/17/2015

"Respionse to email terrible & Mediocre Cust Experience"

I recently, within 6 months, traded in my mint condition 2011 Chevy Malibu, for a 2011 Subaru Impreza, no where near mint. The first time I waxed the car I noticed the cowl was sitting below the windshield glass and several fender clips/buttons in the wheel wells that held the body to the frame were missing and the dash creaked, squeaked and made noise every time I hit a bump. I mentioned this to the guy who checked me in when I took the car in for service and he told me to wait until the weather got warm and the dash expanded, then the squeaks, noises will stop. How about that for SERVICE? When I checked out the service manager, James Pappa, said the car should have never gotten out of the shop that way. He did give me a free oil change. They could not do anything about the dash noise so till this day it drives me crazy. Sounds like mice in the dashboard. Mr. Pappa should have given me ear plugs. During that time and thereafter I had several e-mail communications that either were never answered or were answered very late after several follow up e-mails. For example I just sent a note to several Curry Subaru associates telling them of my feelings about the car and my overall experience and I haven't gotten a response yet and I don't expect one unless they see this review. I will get rid of the Subaru as soon as financially feasible and not go back to any Curry Dealership. Probably go back to Ingersoll in Danbury, even though they are a lot farther away. Now below you ask for associates I worked with. I will include them and those I e-mailed.

Mary Ann Torres, James Pappa, Wayne Byington, Doug Wood

mypersonelcar2015
4/10/2015

"customer"

very satiated.Negotiated the price. Talk over the phone 2-5 times. Explained in details.Especially Kathy Policastro gave us a detailed explanation about the technology associated with the car. I liked very much her class.

jman13
4/10/2015

"Bought 2015 Subaru Forrester"

Marc was SO helpful - he was able to not only get a great deal on the car, he bought us our of our lease for the toyota. I really can't say enough good things. He took the time to walk us through how the car worked and when my boyfriends phone wouldn't pair with the car he stayed until it was fixed! I would highly recommend.

gram's car
4/09/2015

"Love Subaru!"

Shopping for my third Subaru - had a Legacy wagon for 8 years, then a Forester for 12 years. This time I got a Crosstrek and am very pleased with it, discovering all the new features that weren't even available on my previous Subarus. The salesman was very patient and informative, even set up my phone on Bluetooth. I really like the fact that important features are standard on Subarus and you choose the ones that are important to you by choosing the model you buy.

ChristieLee
4/02/2015

"Marc is the man!"

A friend of mine, Colleen works in the Toyota service center- when I contacted her letting her know that I was interested in a new Subaru she said she knew just the sales person for me- Marc DeBenedictis. He contacted me immediately to set up a convenient time to meet. Once he knew exactly what I was looking for, even though it wasn't on the dealership lot, he was on a mission to find it. He kept in constant contact with me, even shared his work schedule so that I knew when I would be able to hear from him. He also made sure to make my entire family comfortable while we were in the showroom- my mom, dad, and fiancée all wanted to be a part of the experience. He took time to explain all options that came on the car and elaborated on new technologies I wasn't familiar with. When the day came to pick up the car, Marc was VERY busy- he had numerous cars going out that day, but somehow still managed to spend time with me and never once made me feel rushed. He seemed genuinely excited about getting me into my new car- he took the time to highlight the manuals and post-it note marked all the key areas of the book that I should be aware of. He also sat with me in the car to go over all the key features and make sure I was comfortable! He even served as photographer to take a bunch of fun pictures of myself and my family with my new Subaru. He was the best! Super patient, very knowledgeable, friendly, warm, welcoming, accommodating- I would recommend anyone to buy a car from him at a moment's notice. Thanks for everything, Marc!

Reviews of Marc DeBenedictis