Curry Subaru

Klitos Manuel

John Marinaccio, Sales Manager, Curry Subaru

John Marinaccio

December 01, 2016

"Jordan in the Service Department "

- JANE KERSHAW

Absolutely amazing customer service! He is helpful, attentive, stays in touch, asks questions to ensure understanding and very thorough and kind every step of the way! Because of him, I've decided to get my oil changes there, as well! Thank you Jordan and the Service Team! You have Customer Service tied up in a bright red bow!

November 02, 2016

"Awesome dealership!"

- rjortiz1319

Chris Federighi was very knowledgeable and made my wife and I feel at home when visiting Curry. We were very impressed of how much of the vehicle's details/specs of our inquiry he knew of. We left that evening after test driving the vehicle assured of all the in and outs of the Forester of our choice. We came back that following Saturday to close the deal with a down payment and financed the remaining balance. We visited numerous Subaru Dealerships, but Curry in Cortlandt Manor really sets the bar. Chris Federighi really takes pride in his work and his knowledge of the Subaru models makes him an important asset to their sales team. We didn't really have to look at the manual, because he literally explained to us verbally the basics of the vehicle's settings during our test drive and examination of the vehicle's interior and exterior . If you want quality service visit this location, and ask to be helped by Chris Federighi. Will be returning soon to purchase another.

October 21, 2016

"Leasing a Subaru Cross Trek"

- Apollo1079

I Have dealt with Marc Debenedictis for many Years. He is very professional how he handles his customers and he goes the extra mile to make sure you your experience is exceptional. Marc made sure my new vehicle was all ready for delivery on time and it was ahead of schedule. I highly recommend Marc , My Family has Leased 4 subaru's w Marc and myself and them are very pleased. Marc Works with you to get the best deal and it highly recommended.

2016 Subaru Forester