DARCARS 355 Toyota

David Konstandinidis , Service Director, DARCARS 355 Toyota

David Konstandinidis

Service Director

February 21, 2017

"I Drove Away With A Smile!!"

- Yolanda Madyun

I started my search in VA but but felt they just wanted to sell a car. I decided to go to MD to look at cars. That is when I met Odwar Brizuela at DARCAR 355Toyota. He was wonderful!!!! He immediately put me at ease on the phone. When we met I knew I would not be frustrated with my shopping experience, as I had been the past month. This car was a 70th birthday present to myself. Happy Birthday to me and thank you Odwar.... That's me smiling in the picture with my 2013 RAV4..

February 20, 2017

"An expensive sticky issue"

- P.

I went to see Mr. Konstandinidis with a serious problem on my Toyota. One of these "bad luck" things that can happen. I discussed the problem with him to see if he could help in anyway. Toyota had no contractual obligation towards me but they worked really hard to find a way to help me out. The problem was promptly resolve to my satisfaction (and quite frankly, amazement). I was happy that Mr. Konstandinidis listen to me carefully (I am a woman and going to dealership is always a bit nerve-wracking, at least to me). I really felt that I was treated with respect and understanding.

January 31, 2017

"Excellent performance! "

- Carguy,stacy123

Harold is an extremely kind man. He went above and beyond to help me fix my car. Make my day easier, so I could get to work. I really appreciate it . Thank you! Harold, Sincerely Stacy Taylor

New 2017 Toyota Sienna, $37883