DARCARS 355 Toyota

David Konstandinidis , Service Director, DARCARS 355 Toyota

David Konstandinidis

Service Director

May 13, 2017

"I love my Honda Civic!❤"

- Quinonezjamileth97

I went to this dealer for a Corolla S but Odward canvinced me into getting a Honda Civic 2014. I Love it. This was my first time buying a car and honestly it has been the best! Thank you Odward! I will totally recommend this delership! Everyone was very nice with me. Great costumer service!

Odwar Brizuela

April 29, 2017

"A great and easy experience buying a Tacoma"

- JustinM86

I was in the market for a new truck and after doing some research, I saw 355 Toyota had a good selection. David greeted us right away and was more than happy to sit and listen to what I wanted and what I was looking for. He showed me their inventory and thoroughly explained all the features. I was able to test drive a few trucks and finally made a purchase of a Tacoma. David really helped narrow down my choice and helped pick the perfect truck for me, making the whole experience easy and fast. I highly recommend David Meija and 355 Toyota if you are looking to purchase a new car or truck. Thank you David!

David Mejia

April 16, 2017

"Darcars will scam you and rip you off"

- senior ranger

Went in for covered service and ended up with almost $1000 in unnecessary charges. Fraudulent, dishonest, and aggressive tactics by the service department. Run away from Darcars. Your money is better spent almost anywhere else. I have owned many other cars and been to many dealers, and Darcars 355 is by far the worst. When I called to discuss my issues on 2 separate occasions, the manager would not take my call. I left two messages and was never called. I will never come here again. I hope you will learn from my experience.

HAROLD HARRIS