DARCARS Nissan

Dean Sampath, Financial Services Manager, DARCARS Nissan

Dean Sampath

Financial Services Manager

February 28, 2017

"Best Dealership I Have Ever Worked With!"

- Artis Whitfield

I have been searching for a car for about five months. I am set to graduate grad school in a few months and I know with student loan repayments, etc. it will be difficult for me to shop for a car afterwards. I was very thorough with my search. After leaning towards getting a Chevy Cruze, I visited a Nissan dealership and saw the redesign of the Nissan Sentra and my focus shifted to the Sentra. After getting the run around and dishonesty of the major Nissan dealerships in the region, I finally went to DARCARS and figured I would give it one more go-around before I just gave up and held off my search. I was helped by Jason who after telling him exactly what I was looking for, found a car that matched completely--- really my dream car! . Jason didn't pressure me into buying and he answered any question I had. He listened to me and did the one thing the other car salesman for my previous cars didn't do-- try to get me to settle for a car I would later not be happy with. After two days to think it over, I purchased the Sentra and it was by far the best decision I made! Jason's professionalism and knowledge left me pleasantly surprised. After a few bad experiences with DARCARS in the past, this experience along with the excellent job their collision center did on my Cruze when it was side swiped made me a fan of this company! Sales manager Juan also cared more about the impact shopping around was doing to my credit and negotiated an excellent rate with Nissan. The whole car buying experience took about two 1/2 hours and I honestly can't think of one thing that could be changed. I am relocating to Georgia in a few months but if I am in the market to upgrade my car down the road, I will first look to DARCARS.

January 25, 2017

"Horrible customer service"

- Sarah

Save yourself some trouble and buy a car from other Nissan dealership. The finance guy Juan Torres is the the rudest person you will come across.

November 23, 2016

"Nice experience!"

- maggiesueb

For me buying a car is not on the top of my list of fun things to do. But with Jason's patience and Todd's generosity, this experience was actually the most comfortable and pleasant one I've ever had when buying a car.

New 2016 Nissan 370Z, $42104