DARCARS Toyota of Baltimore

Ashanti Shackleford

January 14, 2017

"Leasing Rav4"

- Ale86

He explained everything in a very clear way. He assisted me in any step of the leasing process and really worked hard to match my requests. It was a great buying experience

January 02, 2017

"Costco Auto Program Purchase"

- J Meyer

I purchased a new Tacoma through DARCARS and the Costco Auto Program. Murel Hurt was knowledgeable, helpful, and accommodating. I would recommend him to a friend. Overall quite please with the process and my purchase, but it took longer than I was expecting. Devin Jones was excellent. He broke down every part of the finance process and payments. He made it easy to understand. He also made a few extra phone calls to ensure I was getting the lowest rate possible.

December 30, 2016

"Great Experience "

- Esther Paseda

They made it clear from this beginning that they wanted to make me happy and they really did. I know I must have been a frustrating customer but even at the end of everything, they was still smiling at me and ready to please. They went over everything step by step and made sure I fully understood what I was signing. I really recommend this place.

New 2016 Toyota Rav4