DARCARS Toyota of Baltimore

6007 Eastern Ave,
Baltimore, Maryland 21224
DARCARS Toyota of Baltimore Info
About DARCARS Toyota of Baltimore

At DARCARS Toyota Baltimore, we believe you should be as hassle free during the car shopping process as possible. Because we take pride in serving our customers to the fullest, we have established a web site that will not only help you find the right new 2012 or 2013 Toyota or used car in the Baltimore area that you are looking for, but also help you with financing, car repair and service in Baltimore and locating the correct Toyota parts. If you can't find what you are looking for, be sure to use our CarFinder for assistance locating the perfect Toyota models for you. With the CarFinder, we will let you know when the vehicle arrives that matches your search. At DARCARS Toyota Baltimore, we are willing to answer every and all questions you might have during the car finding process. We are conveniently located near Glen Burnie, Owings Mills, Laurel MD and Dundalk at 6007 Eastern Ave., Baltimore, Maryland. You can also reach us anytime by filling out our contact form or calling us at the number above. Thank you for visiting and remember, the entire staff at DARCARS Toyota Baltimore looks forward to serving you!

About DARCARS Toyota of Baltimore

• Children
  • Indoor Customer Parking
tarmstrong
9/24/2016

"Amazing "

Dealing with Adula helped the process of buying a car very easily. This was my first time purchasing and I can say I am very happy that he made sure I left a satisfied customer. I would always recommend this dealership to anyone

September 26, 2016

Thank you Ms. Armstrong for you purchase. We are very happy to hear that you had a gratifying experience here at DARCARS Toyota of Baltimore and hope to continue to provide you with the same level of service in the future.

Autumn
9/12/2016

"Murel Hurt provided excellent service, satisfied customer."

I got a great deal on a 2015 Corolla thanks to Mr. Murel Hurt. He was very helpful, informative and kind. The staff here is very professional and courteous; they made the entire car buying process smooth and painless. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a Toyota. If you want a gracious agent who won’t pressure you and has all the patience in the world, make sure you ask for Murel Hurt when you call or go in.

Murel Hurt, Devin Jones

Shontae
9/10/2016

"Awesome experience!"

If u are experiencing any hardship pls allow Mr. Waverly E. Chambers Jr. to help make make ur life easier by putying u in something reasonable, and he don't sell dreams, hr makes them happen. We thank u so much everyone at Darcars!

Wavrely W. Chambers

September 10, 2016

Congratulations! We are so happy that Waverly could assist! Enjoy your new ride!

Stacey0327
9/07/2016

"Mr. Chambers was extremely professional and helpful. "

I would surely recommend Mr. Chambers and DarCar Toyota of Baltimore. I am greatly appreciative of his help and expertise. I had an amazing experience.

Waverly Chambers

September 07, 2016

We truly appreciate your wonderful review! We enjoy having Mr. Chambers on our team, thrilled he was able to assist and make your experience perfect. Let us know if you need anything or have any questions.

Ladyowl
9/04/2016

"Best car buying experience of my life"

I had such a terrible car buying experience a month ago that I had given up. I decided to give this dealership a try and met Glen. He encorage me to try again The online application took 10 minutes. He called me back an hour later with approval. Prior to this, he really listened to me on the type of car I wanted and what I wanted to pay monthly. They delivered! Not only did I get the car of my dreams but they hit my monthly figure dead on. There was never any pressure. I was downright giddy when I left them with my 2015 car. These are the best group of people ever!

Glenn, Devin and Mr. H

September 04, 2016

Wonderful! Thank you so much! We love hearing the word "giddy" from our customers! Enjoy!

NGOCTHANNY
9/01/2016

"Benny the salesman "

My husband and I had looked at few used dealership and none was appealing to us and finally called Darcars and Benny the salesman i have to only describe Benny " he is Amazing , Fantastic, Wonderful to have a pleasure to deal with. No pressure what so ever very pleasant and honest. we had purchased our 2007 Prerunner from Benny and we loved our truck! this is our first truck ever and I am sure it will last forever. I had amazing deal. if you are looking for a truck or cars go see Benny!

BENNY

September 01, 2016

Thank you so much for this very kind review! We are so happy that Benny was able to assist you with your purchase! Enjoy your new ride!

Lyssa21742
9/01/2016

"In and out"

Waverly was very helpful and the process painless and short. Prius is clean and quiet. They even filled our tank up! Loved it! Couldn't be happier.

Waverly Chambers

September 01, 2016

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review! Let us know if you need anything or have any questions.

NH toyo family
8/30/2016

"Full service. No pressure. Alacrity."

Darcars was the closest Toyo dealership to the site where my 2001 Camry blew a timing belt this morning at 6:30 am. Neal Hillenberg met the to truck and got my car in the cue and through the garage in an hour. Repairs were too much to do, trade in better. Adula Carr was my salesman, and he calmly answered my questions, offered alternatives, was willing to match a USAA precert discount (not necessary in the end), and above all, offered no pressure for either time or money. VERY pleasant experience. I feel very happy about my new purchase, my first new car ever!

Adula Carr, Neal Hillenberg

August 30, 2016

We are thrilled our team was able to make your experience from service to sales perfect! Thank you for sharing your wonderful words. Let us know if you need anything or have any questions, we will be happy to help!

modo20
8/23/2016

"Great Deal"

Went to 3 different Toyota dealerships. DARCARS was the only dealership that gave me the deal I was looking for. Thanks guys for my Camry

Shawn Reddick

August 23, 2016

Thank you for sharing your positive review with us! We are thrilled our team was able to help. Let us know if you need anything or have any questions. Enjoy your new Camry!

Hahahah
8/16/2016

"Quick "

Kenny got me in and out quick. Walked in and never felt pressured. Would recommend to a friend or family member. Highly professional. Top notch.

Kenny

August 17, 2016

We truly appreciate your kind words and business! Let us know if you need anything or have any questions, our team will be happy to help.

Reviews of Adula Carr