My Review Of DARCARS Toyota of Baltimore:
This was the easiest car buying experience I have ever had. I asked for a quote through the internet and within 15 minutes, Mr. Preston Jenkins answered my email. Once I saw the quote, I had to re-read the quote. I immediately answered his email and called him. When I got to the dealership, the car was already in the front parking lot ready for showing.
I was immediately introduced to Mr. Joel Kamper who helped me with the sale. I also had a used truck that I wanted to potentially trade in and while the trade in didn't happen, the process for the appraisal and negotiation was prompt and fair.
I have read some of the past ratings and want to set the record straight that what I experienced was a very professional and expedited sales process. The internet quote that I received was MUCH less than the www.truecar.com "great price".
I have purchased many new cars in the past and have used websites such as KBB, Edmunds, and Truecar and the price that I received was extremely generous.
Moral to the story:
* do your research
* go to http://www.darcarstoyotaofbaltimore.com and search for your car
* choose the "ePrice" button on the right
* Preston Jenkins will contact you within a very reasonable amount of time with a great price
* Compare the prices to other sources or dealers
* Visit the showroom at 6007 Eastern Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21224 (google maps may not take you directly there)
* Get introduced to one of the three internet sales people (Joel Kamper is the most experienced)
* Purchase the car in a hassle free way
I also want to add that while I didn't finance the car, Mr. Edgar Betancourt is the most efficient Finance Manager there is in the business. Darcars of Baltimore is under new management and the problems of the past are long gone. If you want a very fair price for a car and a staff of very qualified people, visit Darcars of Baltimore.
Was this review helpful to you?
Yes | No