DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota Scion

1349 U.S. 9,
Wappingers Falls, New York 12590
DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota Scion Info
About DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota Scion

At DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota, you'll find a better way to buy a car. Thousands of customers love Toyota vehicles-and this dealership-but don't like the hassle of car buying. This became the incentive for change, introducing Hassle-Free Pricing to the Hudson Valley. LOOK FOR YOUR HASSLE-FREE PRICE ON EACH AND EVERY NEW TOYOTA AND PRE-OWNED VEHICLE. Rest assured that the car you get is the car you'll love. No games. No gimmicks. No second-guessing. This is the way car-buying was meant to be.

About DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota Scion Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Freshly Baked Bagels
  • Baby Changing Station
Phanley
9/29/2016

"Extremely satisfied"

My husband and I went to DHC Toyota in Wappingers to test drive a couple different SUVs. Anthony was very patient with us and explained the ins and outs of both vehicles that we were interested in. Anthony was very knowledgeable and has great people skills. Thanks you so much Anthony for making this a positive experience for us. We will be seeing you in the future.

Amanda
9/26/2016

"Just got my 5th car from here"

I wouldn't go anywhere else or purchase any other car other than a Toyota. I got exactly what I wanted for my trade in and I was able to get a new lease in less than a few hours and drive out in a brand new Highlander. My salesman Anthony applied no pressure and making the sale I was pretty upfront about everything. Pretty good guy if you ask me

September 28, 2016

Thanks for the great review and for your loyalty to our dealership, Amanda! We are fortunate to have such wonderful customers like you, and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Chris
9/24/2016

"Best Dealership "

I had a wonderful experience working with this dealership, especially my salesperson - Melissa Sinapi. She went above and beyond to help me get a new car and one that I was truly happy with. She assessed my situation in regards to credit and budget concerns and laid out as many options as I needed to find the right car and deal that worked for me. I didn't have to think twice about shopping around or going to another dealership to compare. I must have gone back to her 3 or 4 times with different questions on different cars and different concerns I had. Each time, she didn't hesitate to get me the answers I was looking for. She definitely showed me that she cared about finding right option for me and not just getting me into a car to get the sale. Beyond her, the rest of staff was very welcoming and helpful.

lilysdad
9/23/2016

"Outstanding service"

my wife and I went for a new family car over the labor day weekend. Ryan was great. he showed us the rav4, went over all the safety features in the car. didn't try to lead us any way. he was really patient with us and answered all our questions. we ended buying the rav4 which I highly recommend . I suggest when you go in ask for Ryan. he will do right by you. When it came time to talk to the finance dept Nick was very helpful. he went over all the options with us.. this is a great dealership with a great staff.

priuslvr
9/22/2016

"Buy your car here!"

Never thought I would give 5 stars to an auto dealership, but our interactions could not have been improved. Had a major complication - our trade-in died enroute! Everything was dealt with quickly and fairly.

Daryl

September 23, 2016

Wow! Thank you for the five stars. It is great to hear we could help you despite the complications!

Shea3e
9/21/2016

"Excellent service "

Anthony was really great! He took his time with us even showing us the lot where they keep all the new cars. That's how we were able to find the car I always wanted. I highly recommend dealing with him.

September 23, 2016

Thank you for the positive review and recommending Anthony! Enjoy your new vehicle!

hcass
9/20/2016

"Our newest Camry"

In purchasing the latest in a long line of Toyotas, we had the pleasure of dealing with Anthony Lekocevic who was courteous, informative and helpful. We enjoyed the buying experience and the professionalism of all we dealt with at DCH including Anthony, Terry Morris and General Sales Manager, Daryl Callahan.

Daryl Callahan

September 23, 2016

Thank you for this great review! It is great to hear you had such a positive experience. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Linda W.
9/17/2016

"Stress free experience"

Frank was an absolute pleasure to work with and had so much patience since I had many questions. He took his time to explain all the features on the new Corolla and I never felt rushed. I certainly lucked out when I initially approached him for assistance in the showroom. Would be happy to recommend him, Bob Goldberg(?) and all the others I dealt with regarding this purchase.

September 19, 2016

Thanks, Linda. We are so glad you enjoyed working with Frank during your recent visit. Your business is truly valuable to us and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Speaking Honestly
9/16/2016

"Leasing Made Easy"

I went to DCH last week to see what my lease end options were. I was apprehensive because my son really put a lot of wear and tear on the car both inside and out. Our salesman, Anthony Lekocevic was fantastic! He listened to my concerns and relayed my feelings accurately to his management. In the end, they took me out of the current lease and I was able to lease another vehicle. The whole process was seamless. I felt like everyone there was on my side and were working to get me the best deal possible. I would highly recommend that you stop in if you are in the market for a Toyota.

September 19, 2016

Thanks for the wonderful feedback, Barbara. We are so glad to hear Anthony provided helpful and friendly service throughout your recent visit. We truly appreciate your business and hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

Raysue123
9/12/2016

"We had a good experience with DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota"

Our recent visit to this Toyota dealership to purchase a certified pre-owned car went very well thanks to our sales consultant, Anthony. He was very knowledgeable , courteous and professional. He answered all of our questions and concerns and never made us feel pressured. Thanks to Anthony for a great experience.

Reviews of Anthony Lekocevic