DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota Scion

1349 U.S. 9, Wappingers Falls, New York 12590
Open Now 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Hours

Anthony Lekocevic, Sales Consultant, DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota Scion

Anthony Lekocevic

Terry B  Morris Jr, Financial Services Manager, DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota Scion

Terry B Morris Jr

Pinkal Patel

December 03, 2016

"Great experience"

- BradK

The people of Wappingers Toyota were an excellent help and made the whole experience very enjoyable. They were fast and friendly and at no point did I ever feel pressure.

December 02, 2016

"Very good experience buying a certified pre-owned Toyota."

- Tony123

I just purchased a certified pre-owned 2014 Toyota Camry from DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota last week, and the experience was very good from start to finish. I saw the car on-line on their website and contacted them to go in for an appointment. They had the car ready for me when I came in, and they set me up with a representative (Anthony Lekocevic) who was very helpful and answered my questions. We took a test drive and I liked the car, we worked out the pricing and financing details with minimal issues, and then I came in a couple of days later to pick up the car and finish the paperwork. Overall very positive, and I am hoping that I have many years of reliable service from this vehicle.

December 01, 2016

"Great new car buying experience"

- ascala

Anthony Lekocovic is the absolute best! Very professional, courteous, and mild mannered that made for a stress free experience. Anthony is very professional and knowledgeable. He was very well versed in the new Prius Prime Premium, which I purchased. I would not hesitate to recommend him to families and friends for their new car needs. Thank you Anthony. Keep up the excellent job!

2017 Toyota Tundra