DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota Scion

1349 U.S. 9,
Wappingers Falls, New York 12590
DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota Scion Info
About DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota Scion

At DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota, you'll find a better way to buy a car. Thousands of customers love Toyota vehicles-and this dealership-but don't like the hassle of car buying. This became the incentive for change, introducing Hassle-Free Pricing to the Hudson Valley. LOOK FOR YOUR HASSLE-FREE PRICE ON EACH AND EVERY NEW TOYOTA AND PRE-OWNED VEHICLE. Rest assured that the car you get is the car you'll love. No games. No gimmicks. No second-guessing. This is the way car-buying was meant to be.

About DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota Scion Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Freshly Baked Bagels
  • Baby Changing Station
Gottagettacar
7/12/2016

"Very kind and courteous"

We appreciated the kind way we were treated despite our extenuating circumstances. My husband is very ill and all of the persons we dealt with were very sympathetic by helping us find a car suitable for our needs and within our financial means.

Nick the finance manager

DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota Scion responded to this review

July 13, 2016

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We are so pleased to hear that we could help you and your husband get the right car and that our staff was so helpful as well. Enjoy your car and come see us again!

Newcar
6/25/2016

"Toyota Rav 4"

Walked in to buy a 2016 Rav4 in Red..walked out with one.. Nice deal.. Nice car.. Chris Heimink helped us with that, Friendly not pushy at all... Quick buy.

DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota Scion responded to this review

June 27, 2016

Thank you so much for the positive review! We are pleased to hear we could help you out. Enjoy your new Rav4!

Robert Morales
6/06/2016

"DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota"

This is the third time we have dealt with this dealership when purchasing a vehicle & each time we go there they give you exceptional service. We have never had such a great experience as we have with them. They treat you with the utmost courtesy & respect. I would recommend them to all my friends & family. Our salesman Chris Heimink & Rob Schaffer who is the sales manager do an excellent job.We are very happy with them.

Chris Heimink, salesman, & Rob Schaffer Sales Manager

Dot
5/16/2016

"Truly exceptional!"

From the time we walked into e dealer ship we were treated with courtesy. We were trading in two cars to get down to one new car. My husband had the idea of replacing his 2001 with a new Avalon. However, we decided on a Camry instead. Our salesman,Chris was helpful and very patient with us.

Chris Heimink was the salesman and Terry the financial.

SUSYQ
5/04/2016

"SALESMAN VERY CURTIOUS AND PATIENT."

Chris Heimink truly Exceptional. Explained every question I had, a couple of times, if necessary. Would always seek him out when going to the Dealership. E. Orts

8454runner
4/24/2016

"Truly exceptional."

I had my homework done before calling the dealership to check stock. At the dealership we were introduced to Chris Heimink to purchase a 2016 4 Runner and had a truly exceptional car buying experience!

Tracy Keese

papercutartwithlove
4/18/2016

"Great Buying Experience"

I had been deliberating buying a car for awhile and went from Subaru to Toyota - realizing how practical the Prius would be for my situation. I'm glad I went here to check out the 2014 Prius they had in stock. I met with Chris Heimink who was very friendly and understanding of my circumstances. I had gone in thinking I was going to buy a car but went with a lease instead - a decision I feel more comfortable with. He was flexible in determining the terms of my lease and was patient while I made my decision which I greatly appreciated. I've been to many dealerships and the costumer service here has surpassed all of them - save for one dealership where they were also very good. I also dealt with Terry Morris and Pinkal Patel and they were both great. However, I just have to add, I would have liked if the car had been checked out more thoroughly for superficial damages - such as scratches and that it had been written down in the records - as this car is for a lease. I contacted Pinkal Patel today and he was understanding about it and I very much appreciated that! Overall it was a very good experience and I would highly recommend this dealership!

Chris Heimink, Terry Morris, Pinkal Patel

poughkmn
4/10/2016

"Excellent service experience"

I recently brought my new Avalon in for an intermittent rattle that was really annoying me. The service team (first Phil Sileo and then Evin Calderon) went to great lengths to help locate and fix the source of the problem. The problem turned out to be tricky and required some hard work by the DCH team to locate, but they finally nailed the problem and I'm quite a happy customer as a result. I'd like to say a good word for the service manager (Ben) as well, who was very courteous. All in all, I think this team is first rate all the way and would recommend them to anyone.

Phil Sileo, Evin Calderon and service manager (Ben).

Graham319
4/04/2016

"A Wonderful Buying Experience"

We purchased a 2016 Camry from Chris Heimink. In 45 years of buying cars, this was the best buying experience we have ever had. He was friendly, honest, and very knowledgeable. Overall, everyone on the staff we encountered at DCH Wappingers Toyota were very courteous and professional.

Ladyd1
2/24/2016

"A wonderful buying experience"

I had a wonderful buying experience with DCH Wappingers Falls. Chris Heimink was excellent in helping me search for a car that fit my budget. He was very assistive, knowledgeable and patient. Not to mention Nick Palmas in finance who found a bank that was able to work with me and my credit history. They were both knowledgeable, professional and caring. This is my third car purchase and it was the best car experience by far :-)

Chris Heimink and Nick Palmas