DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota Scion

Newburgh Toyota Scion

Curry Toyota Scion

poughkmn
2/08/2016

"New car purchase Jan 2016"

Positive experience. Point of sale handled my Naeem Randall, who couldn't have been nicer. Was professional, courteous and took time to listen patiently to all my concerns. Once deal was agreed upon he worked quickly and efficiently to help me drive away from the dealership just 24 hours after the deal was made. Naeem and Sales Manager Robert Schaefer gave me a good vibe when it came time for the negotiation. I feel I got a very good price on my purchase. (2015 Avalon). They were both up front and there were no tricks involved. I got what I bargained for and feel it was a good bargain at that. This is the 3rd new car I've purchased from DCH and will look to them again in the future.

Naeem Randall

Brian O'C
1/22/2016

"Great experience!"

This is the second vehicle I purchased from Chris Heimink at Wappingers Toyota. I must say that the professional way we were treated made my decision to purchase there again. Chris kept me informed weekly on the progress and delivery schedule from our factory order. Chris made sure everything went smooth from beginning to end. I actually consider Chris not only my salesman, but a friend. So let me say that if you are looking to buy a vehicle new or pre owned, give them a shot. They have a welcoming and remarkable dealership. Chris will not disappoint you. Brian O'C

Pat123
1/17/2016

"Great Dealership"

I bought my previous car at DCH and was a impressed with the car and the service. Therefore when I needed another car, I didn't hesitate to return to them.

Bassmannnnn
12/27/2015

"Best car buying experience ever!!"

We were treated so warm and respectful by everyone that were involved. Chris Heimink was outstanding,friendly and caring about all our needs. I highly recommend him.

Aisha
12/04/2015

"Great experience for a first time buyer"

My experience with purchasing a car was excellent. Leroy Porter was very friendly and helpful. Buying a used car and being able to see the history of the car is very comforting to a buyer. They fixed anything that was wrong with it and it drives like a new car. If I ever need to buy a car again I will definitely look for Leroy to help me. Toyota truly stands for giving the customers nothing but the best at a great price.

Leroy Porter, Terry

Happy Customer
12/02/2015

"Matt makes a morvelous match"

We went to another dealer closer to where we live but the quality of the sales staff and the way we were treated was significantly better at DCH. Matt was very knowledgable about the car we chose and could answer all of our questions. He was very patient and showed us a number of vehicles until we were satisfied with our choice (color, options etc). Prices were very competitive on the model we chose and for our trade in. I would highly recommend this dealership and I'm looking forward to using them for service.

Matthew Hecht

michaugt
11/24/2015

"Amazing staff and hassle free experience"

My client advisor, Michael Steinke was friendly, helpful and professional. I always believed buying a car had to be a huge hassle but at DCH nothing could be further from the truth. Michael got me the car I wanted at a great price and had me driving home in no time. I would recommend Michael and DCH to anyone looking for a new or used car, they won't disappoint!

Michael Steinke

PattiM
11/17/2015

"Excellent sales and financing service"

I highly recommend DCH. I saw the car I wanted and they made it happen. Delighted with my purchase and the attention to detail to get me in the road. Thank you DCH Patti Murphy

Matt Hecht

audigirl
11/03/2015

"great experience"

i strongly recommend anyone buying a new or used vehicle should go to dch toyota of wappingers a friendly staff that makes you feel like family this dealer has great customer service and buyer friendly salespeople.

nate pickitt

jm663745
11/03/2015

"Positive Professional environment for leasing"

The sales person, April, that I was dealing with has one of the most positive personalities I have ever had the privilege to deal with. She and her manager Rob make a fantastic team. Hats off to these two strong professionals.

April, Rob