DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota Scion

Curry Toyota

Dot
5/16/2016

"Truly exceptional!"

From the time we walked into e dealer ship we were treated with courtesy. We were trading in two cars to get down to one new car. My husband had the idea of replacing his 2001 with a new Avalon. However, we decided on a Camry instead. Our salesman,Chris was helpful and very patient with us.

Chris Heimink was the salesman and Terry the financial.

SUSYQ
5/04/2016

"SALESMAN VERY CURTIOUS AND PATIENT."

Chris Heimink truly Exceptional. Explained every question I had, a couple of times, if necessary. Would always seek him out when going to the Dealership. E. Orts

8454runner
4/24/2016

"Truly exceptional."

I had my homework done before calling the dealership to check stock. At the dealership we were introduced to Chris Heimink to purchase a 2016 4 Runner and had a truly exceptional car buying experience!

Tracy Keese

papercutartwithlove
4/18/2016

"Great Buying Experience"

I had been deliberating buying a car for awhile and went from Subaru to Toyota - realizing how practical the Prius would be for my situation. I'm glad I went here to check out the 2014 Prius they had in stock. I met with Chris Heimink who was very friendly and understanding of my circumstances. I had gone in thinking I was going to buy a car but went with a lease instead - a decision I feel more comfortable with. He was flexible in determining the terms of my lease and was patient while I made my decision which I greatly appreciated. I've been to many dealerships and the costumer service here has surpassed all of them - save for one dealership where they were also very good. I also dealt with Terry Morris and Pinkal Patel and they were both great. However, I just have to add, I would have liked if the car had been checked out more thoroughly for superficial damages - such as scratches and that it had been written down in the records - as this car is for a lease. I contacted Pinkal Patel today and he was understanding about it and I very much appreciated that! Overall it was a very good experience and I would highly recommend this dealership!

Chris Heimink, Terry Morris, Pinkal Patel

poughkmn
4/10/2016

"Excellent service experience"

I recently brought my new Avalon in for an intermittent rattle that was really annoying me. The service team (first Phil Sileo and then Evin Calderon) went to great lengths to help locate and fix the source of the problem. The problem turned out to be tricky and required some hard work by the DCH team to locate, but they finally nailed the problem and I'm quite a happy customer as a result. I'd like to say a good word for the service manager (Ben) as well, who was very courteous. All in all, I think this team is first rate all the way and would recommend them to anyone.

Phil Sileo, Evin Calderon and service manager (Ben).

Graham319
4/04/2016

"A Wonderful Buying Experience"

We purchased a 2016 Camry from Chris Heimink. In 45 years of buying cars, this was the best buying experience we have ever had. He was friendly, honest, and very knowledgeable. Overall, everyone on the staff we encountered at DCH Wappingers Toyota were very courteous and professional.

Ladyd1
2/24/2016

"A wonderful buying experience"

I had a wonderful buying experience with DCH Wappingers Falls. Chris Heimink was excellent in helping me search for a car that fit my budget. He was very assistive, knowledgeable and patient. Not to mention Nick Palmas in finance who found a bank that was able to work with me and my credit history. They were both knowledgeable, professional and caring. This is my third car purchase and it was the best car experience by far :-)

Chris Heimink and Nick Palmas

poughkmn
2/08/2016

"New car purchase Jan 2016"

Positive experience. Point of sale handled my Naeem Randall, who couldn't have been nicer. Was professional, courteous and took time to listen patiently to all my concerns. Once deal was agreed upon he worked quickly and efficiently to help me drive away from the dealership just 24 hours after the deal was made. Naeem and Sales Manager Robert Schaefer gave me a good vibe when it came time for the negotiation. I feel I got a very good price on my purchase. (2015 Avalon). They were both up front and there were no tricks involved. I got what I bargained for and feel it was a good bargain at that. This is the 3rd new car I've purchased from DCH and will look to them again in the future.

Naeem Randall

Brian O'C
1/22/2016

"Great experience!"

This is the second vehicle I purchased from Chris Heimink at Wappingers Toyota. I must say that the professional way we were treated made my decision to purchase there again. Chris kept me informed weekly on the progress and delivery schedule from our factory order. Chris made sure everything went smooth from beginning to end. I actually consider Chris not only my salesman, but a friend. So let me say that if you are looking to buy a vehicle new or pre owned, give them a shot. They have a welcoming and remarkable dealership. Chris will not disappoint you. Brian O'C

Pat123
1/17/2016

"Great Dealership"

I bought my previous car at DCH and was a impressed with the car and the service. Therefore when I needed another car, I didn't hesitate to return to them.