DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota Scion

1349 U.S. 9,
Wappingers Falls, New York 12590
DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota Scion Info
About DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota Scion

At DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota, you'll find a better way to buy a car. Thousands of customers love Toyota vehicles-and this dealership-but don't like the hassle of car buying. This became the incentive for change, introducing Hassle-Free Pricing to the Hudson Valley. LOOK FOR YOUR HASSLE-FREE PRICE ON EACH AND EVERY NEW TOYOTA AND PRE-OWNED VEHICLE. Rest assured that the car you get is the car you'll love. No games. No gimmicks. No second-guessing. This is the way car-buying was meant to be.

About DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota Scion Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Freshly Baked Bagels
  • Baby Changing Station
Smac
8/19/2016

"Worthy of recognition "

I've been to a lot of dealerships over the years. I've written a few bad reviews, but I've never felt the need to write a good one until now. My experience here was great. Everyone I interacted with was pleasant and helpful. I stopped in to see a specific used car. I wasn't bombarded by sales people and within 5 minutes of walking in, I was introduced to Evan. He came right out with the keys and started the car. We talked briefly about how we couldn't purchase it at this moment(most sales people react poorly assuming youre wasting their time) due to insurance not paying off my totaled car yet. Evans demeanor didn't change and we continued to look over the car. He gave me the car fax and off we went. A week and a half later I contacted Evan to come back in for a test drive. I arrived and the car was ready to go. Drove it, discussed warranty information and let him know I'd be in touch. Today I purchased the car. I had my own financing, but I was in and out in 2 1/2 hours. Mark, Pinkal and Terry were all great. They had no prior knowledge that I wanted to buy it today. Never once did I feel pressured or bombarded throughout my 3 visits. This is the way car shopping is supposed to be! Their team did a great job as a whole, definitely worthy of recognition.

jcoop98
8/13/2016

"DCH = Dedicated, Committed, Helpful"

The salesmen listen to what model car and the amenities you are looking for. They are dedicated (D) to locate the car you want. Then they are committed (C) to find a payment plan you desire. We prefer to purchase and finance. They are helpful (H) in making the purchase possible. Mark Long and Mark Visa are excellent. They are knowledgeable of options and vehicle equipment. Both Mark Long and Mark Viso are the utmost respectable, professional, calm, and pleasant to work with. The supervisor, Pinkal Patel, was personable and helpful. Terrycloth Morrison in finance was very pleasant to work with. He is also very knowledgeable in the finance area and helpful. DCH in Wappingers is definitely a 5 star dealership. We are repeat c u stomers, because of the dealership and expert service staff.

klane37
8/12/2016

"Frank"

Frank and everyone we dealt with at the DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota were wonderful. This was my first time buying a car and everyone I dealt with put my mind at ease and made this a great experience.

Ralish28
8/10/2016

"Chris Heimink-Great Salesman"

Chris was very courteous and helpful while we shopped for a vehicle. We were able to drive off the lot with our new(used) toyota within just a few hrs of making our decision. Would definitely reccomend this dealer to anyone looking to buy.

August 11, 2016

Thank you for your positive review! We are so glad to hear that Chris provided you with the top-notch customer service we strive for here at DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota. Enjoy your new purchase!

Martha
8/03/2016

"Exceptional customer service "

Chris H and his co-workers are excellent at what they do. I would definitely recommend Toyota of Wapperingers to my friends and family. Very friendly, helpful. I am very happy with my purchase and will definitely go back again.

August 09, 2016

Thank you for the five stars, Martha! We are pleased to hear you will recommend us and look forward to seeing you again.

Frank Rav4
8/02/2016

"knowledgeable always accessible"

Good experience my salesman was very knowledgeable and he remains accessible after the sale. I would recommend Dave at DCH Toyota to friends and family.

August 09, 2016

Hi Frank! Thank you for the five star review. We appreciate you recommending Dave and hope we can help you again soon.

Sandra Camacho
8/01/2016

"Best Experience ever "

From day one I Knew I was in good hands One of my best friend recommended to DCH Wappingers Thank You from day one Naeem your the best Sale Person I will always be Thankfull for everything you did, and all the staff very friendly Thank you for you time!!!!!!!! Best Dealership in the Dutchess County #Bestdeal #HappyCustomer #Toyota2016

August 01, 2016

Hi Sandra! Thank you for the five stars. We hope we can help you again very soon!

Iluvkenzi
7/28/2016

"easy sale "

Naeem was great to do business with. he made the second car I bought at dch an easy and great experience. I got the price I wanted and the car I was looking for. Robert Goldberg got me a great deal with the financing. very happy with my purchase

Robert Goldberg

HSandhau
7/26/2016

"Purchase a new car"

Eric worked with my tight schedule to be available. He kept record of everything from past and for future visits so I could compare my options. I appreciated how willing he was to go through all the details with me more than once and to explain terms I didn't understand.

July 27, 2016

Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your experience with us. We appreciate your compliments and are thrilled to hear that Eric made your car-buying experience so enjoyable. Please come back and see us anytime, and enjoy your new car!

Gottagettacar
7/12/2016

"Very kind and courteous"

We appreciated the kind way we were treated despite our extenuating circumstances. My husband is very ill and all of the persons we dealt with were very sympathetic by helping us find a car suitable for our needs and within our financial means.

Nick the finance manager

July 13, 2016

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We are so pleased to hear that we could help you and your husband get the right car and that our staff was so helpful as well. Enjoy your car and come see us again!

Reviews of Pinkal Patel