Dahl Ford Davenport

Sales & Leasing Consultant

March 25, 2017

"Ford Fusion purchase"

- Janet73

My husband and I just purchased a new Ford Fusion today and I have to say it was a great experience. Our salesman Paul Troxel was excellent in every way. It was also nice to see our friend and salesman from many years ago, Dave Budd. Everyone there made us feel comfortable and I would for sure send any of my friends there if they are in need of a car.. Thank you again : ) Janet and Norm George

March 23, 2017

"New car purchase "

- kelli

These guys rock. They had my new Explorer in from another dealer within a few days. The sale was smooth, paperwork was very fast and organized. My sale rep even came in on his day off so I could pick up the vehicle. See you guys next time!

March 21, 2017

"April did a great job getting me in out."

- Big Al

I alway get in on time and they do a good job at getting me out on time. If there is a problem they come and tell what you need and how much will cost.

New 2016 Ford Expedition, $69705