Dahl Ford Davenport

1310 E. Kimberly Rd.,
Davenport, Iowa 52807
Dahl Ford Davenport Info
About Dahl Ford Davenport

There must be a reason customers keep coming back. Five generations of Dahl's have influenced the automobile industry for almost 100 years. This has been made possible through years of customer's loyalty, which stems from a constant focus on the customer's complete satisfaction with our products and services. The rich history of the family as they continue to grow alongside the automotive industry is a great legacy in the making.

About Dahl Ford Davenport Learn More

Saturday Closed

Brodt03
4/27/2015

"Outstanding group of employees"

All Dahl Fords employees were friendly when I stopped in to take a look at a ford for the first time ever.My salesman Travis Caldwell worked very hard at helping me understand about fords.Travis spent a lot of his time with me showing me different options in what I was looking for. After a couple days of working with Travis, he found me what I wanted. He was very patient and determined to make me happy with my purchase . Travis and finance dept.Terry Nelson made everything go smoothly. Dahl makes you feel like family in a small town.

acourter
4/27/2015

"Another great experience"

I had purchased my previous car from Dahl Ford and was impressed with their service then. This time, the service went even above and beyond what I experienced last time. Tim O'Leary did a great job the day I bought my car and has continued to provide excellent service every day since. Any time I have a question he has been right there to answer and help me out. I would gladly recommend Dahl Ford to anyone who needs a car.

FordEdge
4/21/2015

"Customer service"

Travis was outstanding really enjoyed working with him. We came in to buy used but got a great deal on new! Thank you Travis we love our new car!

TM2015
4/18/2015

"Right choice"

I searched for the right car for almost two years and the staff at Dahl Ford was respectful, helpful, and reassuring that they will provide me with a qualified vehicle of my liking. They did what they said they would do. Thank you Allan Jackson and Travis Caldwell for making me feel comfortable in my process. Thank you all.

Special thanks to Liz who kept calling me with updates on deals at Dahl Ford

rjsmith229
4/18/2015

"Helpful"

Good customer service. Very accommodating. Helped us find the right vehicle to suit our needs. Made it possible to get us in a quality vehicle. Thanks Shane.

Fordfan15

"best staff"

Best & Most professional staff. Best commercials in town. Dahl had the Fusion I had been looking for.s you can't go wrong with a guy who has a Labrador. I

Finance dept-can"t remember his name.

Blong
4/17/2015

"Great Dealership Great Sales person"

First time buying a new car. Brenton Miller was an excellent sale person !!! Answered all my questions, never felt pressured to buy. Dahl is a GREAT dealership to work with, had my 2014 Ford Focus in 1 day. Thanks to all the staff that help in the process.. Thanks to Terry for getting me a great loan.

glschock
4/17/2015

"15k check up and oil change"

Service agent was very thorough and explained what he was going to do and what was found and his recommendations. Relatively short time to complete the work.

AGOWDY

"Awesome experience! "

I recently purchased a 2012 Ford Explorer and the experience that I had at Dahl Ford was outstanding. Javiers customer service was great and he is very knowledgeable of the vehicles and was able to answer all my questions. I will always come to Dahl Ford when purchasing a vehicle. Which I have done frequently the past couple years. And every time I am there I feel very welcomed and not pushed into buying anything but usually do. I would recommend Dahl Ford to anyone! Great experience as always.

JeanneStK
4/15/2015

"New Tires"

I discovered I had a flat tire and hoped it was something that could be quickly fixed and send me on my way. Unfortunately, it wasn't that simple and I was going to have to replace the tire. They offered me the option of only replacing one (the cheapest option), but recommended two. I opted to replace two of my tires, but needed to get to work. They took me to work, and dropped me off, then picked me up to get my car, at a time that was convenient for me, so as to not disrupt my day any more than it already was. They also proved to be the lowest price in town on my particular tires. I called a few other places and no one could put the exact same tires on my car and the ones that had the correct size were more expensive. I've always been happy with the service I receive at Dahl. This time was no different.

Reviews of Javier Calleja