Dahl Ford Davenport

1310 E. Kimberly Rd.,
Davenport, Iowa 52807
Dahl Ford Davenport Info
About Dahl Ford Davenport

There must be a reason customers keep coming back. Five generations of Dahl's have influenced the automobile industry for almost 100 years. This has been made possible through years of customer's loyalty, which stems from a constant focus on the customer's complete satisfaction with our products and services. The rich history of the family as they continue to grow alongside the automotive industry is a great legacy in the making.

About Dahl Ford Davenport Learn More

Saturday Closed

Siebels
3/04/2015

"Faith in dealerships restored by Dahl Ford"

I came into Dahl Ford after a less than pleasant experience at a different and more local Ford dealership and James made the 45 minute drive worth it. I came in and sat down with James, told him what I was looking for and what I had to work with, he looked everything over, Terry worked his magic and within no time I was awaiting the arrival of my Factory Ordered 2015 F-250 Platinum. James took the time to explain every detail and answer every question I had. He made sure the truck was exactly how I wanted it and didn't give me any of the usual "salesman pitches" most people (myself included) experience when buying a vehicle. That's because Dahl is ABOVE average and it only takes walking in the door to figure that out. My truck arrived and I was introduced to Terry and he too made sure to explain everything and answer all my questions. The only way my experience could have been any better was if it was a Buy One Get One sale, but in all honesty it was by far the best experience I've had at a dealership to date. I can't see myself going anywhere else for any of my vehicle needs. Me = Lifetime Dahl customer thanks to James and Terry.

Terry Nelson

mtr5983
3/04/2015

"2011 Ford F150"

Travis Caldwell, and the folks at Dahl Ford helped me find what i was looking for and got it at the price i could afford. Thank you again everyone!

SherryPaul
3/03/2015

"Javier is the man!"

We met with Javier through a recommendation from Renee Fullerton and couldn't have been more pleased. Javier was very friendly, not pushy and listened to what we wanted. We test drove three vehicles before deciding on a 2015 Ford Escape. Javier answered all of our questions and the service was outstanding. We love our new vehicle and will definitely recommend Dahl Ford to our family and friends. Thank you Javier! Sherry Dennis and Paul Meredith

Renee Fullerton

Higgy
3/03/2015

"Excellent Service"

We wanted to replace a Ford Ranger that had seen better days. We had used other Ford dealers in the past, but decided to give Dahl a try after a quick response to an email. We planned on purchasing a used truck with low miles and at a low price. We met Allen Jackson and Mike Faulhaber and they suggested a lease. After discussing further with Mike we chose a 2014 Ford F150 XLT. We are very happy with our experience and we recommend Mike Faulhaber to everyone!! Mike and Donna Higgins

Neal Nelson
3/02/2015

"Exceptional service"

As always, the folks at Dahl Ford do everything they can to address my needs in a couteous and professional manner. Thanks to the Dahl Team!

Austin
3/01/2015

"Amazed"

Javier spent a full week working with me to find something that I could not only get into but something I would also love. Needless to say he was successful.

TJ
3/01/2015

"Excellent Service"

Called salesman and told him what we were looking for. Promptly returned call with a couple of options for us. Arrived at dealership and received excellent, polite, and helpful service. Chose our new vehicle and the rest is history. Thanks again!!

Mike Ohms

trapper033
2/27/2015

"bought new used vehicle"

very happy will be back for our next vehicle! The Salesman was excellent, as well as credit manager. They made us feel right at home, very comfortable!

David
2/26/2015

"Ford Focus 2006"

Trusting is hard, especially with the world today. After losing my first car, I felt pressured to find a new car. However, when Brenton helped me out I felt like all the stress went away. Brenton showed me this 2006 Ford Focus and after driving and going over everything, it felt like I was meant to own it. Thank you for the best service and helpful hand.

katiem9069
2/26/2015

"Happy Customer"

Going into Dahl ford I wasn't expecting to have the awesome service I had. Brenton miller was very helpful and explained everything to me that I needed to know. He helped me work out a payment that was right in my budget. I couldn't ask for a better salesperson. I will definitely be back in the future. Thanks Dahl for making my experience amazing. Katie Musal

Reviews of Allan Jackson