Dahl Ford Davenport

1310 E. Kimberly Rd.,
Davenport, Iowa 52807
Dahl Ford Davenport Info
About Dahl Ford Davenport

There must be a reason customers keep coming back. Five generations of Dahl's have influenced the automobile industry for almost 100 years. This has been made possible through years of customer's loyalty, which stems from a constant focus on the customer's complete satisfaction with our products and services. The rich history of the family as they continue to grow alongside the automotive industry is a great legacy in the making.

About Dahl Ford Davenport Learn More

Saturday Closed

Happy Car Buyer
4/28/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience EVER!!!"

My daughter is a single mother with an old clunker that died. In looking for replacement vehicles, I searched local car dealerships for used autos in her price range and found a very nice Ford Five Hundred at Dahl Ford. I have had service done and bought parts at Dahl before but never purchased a vehicle. The experience for both my daughter and I was OUTSTANDING!!! I set up an appointment to look at the car through Patrick in Customer Service and then we met with Alex and Joshua in sales. The process then included Dave in finance and concluded with Mike for the final paper work. Amy in the Body Shop was involved in helping me with some touch up questions too. Through it ALL we were treated to a very pleasant experience with all questions being answered and really felt like we were appreciated as welcome guests - not just customers. We were not rushed or pushed in any manner to complete the process either. I recommend that ANYONE looking for a new or used vehicle to keep Dahl Ford at the top of the list of dealers to visit in the Eastern Iowa/Western Illinois area for quality products, a great buying experience, fair pricing, and staff that appreciates the fact that you chose Dahl Ford!!

Mike Ohms (Excellent Rating)

brada78
4/27/2016

"Got exactly what I wanted!"

My experience was very pleasant and the sales staff answered all my questions and took care of any concerns I had. Ended up leaving with my first brand new car!!!

Johnny H
4/27/2016

"Got exactly the car I wanted!"

Very friendly staff from the salespeople, to finance, and detail. They worked with me to get the exact car I wanted. Whole process was quick and easy. By far the best dealership in the QC!

Terry Nelson

Sheila426
4/26/2016

"Couldn't have been better!"

All personnel were helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. Gave them our criteria and they worked to meet it. Totally satisfied!!! There was no pressure and all our concerns or questions were addressed. Told them what we could afford and they helped us reach our goal!

Terry Nelson, Finance

LuLu
4/26/2016

"Great experience!"

From the moment I stepped out of my car, everyone was extremely friendly. It was hassle free and a quick process. Being a single women, I was very comfortable.

Terry

kathy
4/25/2016

"very helpful"

everyone I came in contact with was very helpful, helped me get the size car I wanted but also for the price I was looking to pay

Ed&Bonnie
4/24/2016

"Wow, truly hassle free, enjoyable, fun buying experience. "

From my first contact to driving out with a new vehicle this was a unique and pleasant experience with no pressure to "buy now". The sales staff does not work on commission. So when I showed up with my wife unannounced and the two people I had been working with were both out, another manager and another sales person picked up without missing a beat. After I finally decided on a vehicle and options there was not one in stock. I did not have to settle or order, they found one a few hundred miles away. No problem! They got it. Then it came time to do the paperwork. I don't think it took fifteen minutes. They had done their homework, asked the right questions and I was out of the business office in no time. We have a Cadillac dealer in Arkansas that we dearly love, Dahl Ford is on track to equal or surpass them. My first service experience will determine the outcome. Javier, Elias, Jim, Steven, and Terry all exceeded my expectations.

Harold
4/24/2016

"awesome"

excellent, great, wonderful, good, well done, we will use the service department again, love my ford escape, great job, friendly, supportive, no pressure, great customer service

I do not have a name to give you

BillPerdieu
4/22/2016

"Dahl Ford Experience"

Ike and Steven were very professional and friendly. Everyone should enjoy a car buying experience that my wife and I did with Dahl. First they had to find our F150 and secondly they did it with a smile and friendly attitude all the time. This is the second truck I have bought from Ike and I have always appreciated his straight forward attitude and he is such a friendly likeable person. It was our first time working with Steven and what an awesome experience it was. He made sure of every aspect of making sure our F150 was taken care of for us. Thanks Ike and Steven!!!!! Bill and Marcia Perdieu

Harold
4/22/2016

"Awesome"

We bought a new car and went back to lease amother one. Steven and Eli helped us both times - fun, knowledgeable, professional, no pressure. They have also been available for answers after the sale. Then, "Dr. Tech," better known as Dan, was amazingly patient to explain the new technology! Service department is prompt, affordable, and friendly. Be sure to visit Dahl Ford for your next vehicle.

Reviews of Javier Calleja