Dahl Ford Davenport

1310 E. Kimberly Rd.,
Davenport, Iowa 52807
Dahl Ford Davenport Info
About Dahl Ford Davenport

There must be a reason customers keep coming back. Five generations of Dahl's have influenced the automobile industry for almost 100 years. This has been made possible through years of customer's loyalty, which stems from a constant focus on the customer's complete satisfaction with our products and services. The rich history of the family as they continue to grow alongside the automotive industry is a great legacy in the making.

About Dahl Ford Davenport Learn More

Saturday Closed

Cathie
3/29/2015

"Very Pleased"

Got a great deal on a very low-mileage 2012 Focus, with payments I can comfortably handle. Lisa didn't try to push me into buying something more expensive, and the finance dept. was very cooperative and helpful. I'll be recommending Dahl Ford to my friends and family!

WJA
3/29/2015

"Awesome experience"

This is my third purchase from Dahl and dealing with Jim Isaacson. I am always treated with respect and as if I am the most important person in the world. Jim has been very patient with my indecisiveness as I test drive multiple vehicles until I find just the right one. Terry Nelson works his magic to make sure I get the best loan available. I love my new 2015 Escape Titanium. I recommend Dahl and Jim to all my family and friends. You will not be disappointed!

Terry Nelson

rwahlig
3/27/2015

"warranty service work"

Both Ian and Dan helped on processing my warranty claim. Within minutes parts were ordered. Two days later my parts were in and installed. Perfect customer service. Thank you Ian & Dan. Rick W.

Kd4932
3/25/2015

"Great experience at Dahl Ford"

Could not have asked for a better experience for buying my first vehicle. The friendliness, patients, and teamwork that Jim isaacson, Terry Nelson, and Dan Wich used to not only find me the perfect vehicle but to also get me the best possible deal was second to none. I will never take my business anywhere else.

Terry Nelson

DonJulio52
3/24/2015

"Dahl Ford is a great dealership for doing business. "

I have purchased 3 new cars and leased two since 2009. I really like my Ford products. Great sales and service staff. to work with and they care about my needs and the reason for my visit. Tim O'Leary was great to work with and explained the details of our transaction very well before we signed any papers so there were no surprises when finalizing out purchase. I appreciated that detail.

Terry Nelson, Jennifer Knapp, Mark Moore, Amie Bloss

rpm
3/24/2015

"Dahl Ford is feared by the competition!!"

Let me begin by saying that Dahl Ford is truly an epic dealership. Lindquist Ford is much closer for me, but Dahl is absolutely, 100% worth the drive! Most car shoppers expect a headache when dealing with a dealership. You won't need your Advil after shopping at Dahl Ford! Their sales staff is never pestering, and knowledgeable folks like Lisa Blaser and Brenton Miller are there at the drop of a hat if you need them. I purchased my Mustang new from Dahl Ford two years ago, and I have since been thoroughly impressed with my post-sales treatment, as well as the outstanding quality of work their service department puts out. Have an issue with your car? Call Dan Wich and he'll make sure your vehicle runs like a top! It's the type of place you will be introducing your children to when they're ready to purchase their first car. Yes, it really is that good! I've shopped at other dealerships in the area, and Dahl Ford is superior in every way. Don't be stuck wishing you had gone to Dahl Ford, just do it already!

Bdehaven
3/21/2015

"Service"

The only thing that was frustrating is how long it took to get approval for this work to be covered under my extended warranty. Matt was great to work with.

Sasha801
3/20/2015

"All Around Great Experience!!"

I went to Dahl knowing exactly what I wanted.....and my salesman Brent listened and delivered what I was asking for. I had bought my Expedition there and had a good experience so I went to Dahl before anywhere else looking for that experience again....and I got it!! I didn't "need" a new car, but the fact that Brent was able to put me in a brand new, smaller SUV really made my day!!! He answered all my questions, understood what I was looking for and didn't try to pressure me into anything. It was a great experience all around!!! Sasha

Keri
3/19/2015

"Great salesman"

Brent was a great salesmen to work w if i had any questions he was right there to answer them. He Worked hard to get me into a car before my dead line that i had to have a car by. Thank you!

Cindy
3/18/2015

"Best buying experience "

After spending the day at Dahl ford I have to say it was awesome and even better I ended up buying a 09 Ford Focus! Ike wa awesome and very helpful in this buying experience/process! Everyone here made me feel like family! Even thew in some bbq for lunch o couldn't be more pleased!

Reviews of Allan Jackson