Dahl Ford Davenport

1310 E. Kimberly Rd.,
Davenport, Iowa 52807
Dahl Ford Davenport Info
About Dahl Ford Davenport

There must be a reason customers keep coming back. Five generations of Dahl's have influenced the automobile industry for almost 100 years. This has been made possible through years of customer's loyalty, which stems from a constant focus on the customer's complete satisfaction with our products and services. The rich history of the family as they continue to grow alongside the automotive industry is a great legacy in the making.

About Dahl Ford Davenport Learn More

Saturday Closed

1,087 Dealership Reviews
richardpe2
9/29/2016

"fast and as always friendly"

they always have a good inventory to choose from and as always great service. from the sales department to the front desk when you walk in

Kristi Crafton
9/26/2016

"Great car buying experience!"

James Drummond is a great salesperson. He is friendly, knowledgeable and he understands car shopping is not my favorite thing to do. He made the the experience easy and quick which I really appreciate!

jo-sassy
9/22/2016

"Fast, friendly, stress free!"

I must say I am so impressed with the fast excellent service and friendly employees. I will be back for future vehicle purchases. Plus, I will be recommending friends and family.

Craig Grinnell 81
9/22/2016

"Very impressive dealership & sales person!"

I have been buying new cars since 1966. Several models from various manufacturers and also multiple dealership. I was interested in a Shelby Mustang, , but the price was prohibitive for this semi retired senior. I found an exceptional alternative in a 2007 Mustang GTO premium.. Your sales person, Lisa Blaser made my buying as easy as I have ever experienced.. Her attention to details, immediate reaction to my concerns and a professional handling of this very experienced salesperson., (45 years in the business forms industry.) made my purchase a real walk in the park. If I were 30 years younger, Lisa with my extra efforts would be in the business forms industry. A+ Dahl Ford! Craig McManus Davenport, Iowa

big, bertha123
9/22/2016

"Fast, curtious, friendly "

I was amazed. You know how you pull into a lot and as soon as you even step out of your car the salesman are in your face? Not here. You know how you will be talking to a salesman and they take over the conversation by some kind of LIFE LONG PERSONAL STORY that has nothing to pertain to why you are there? Not here. You know how you are there for HOURS trying to get through the paperwork and you just want to get up and leave? Not here. JAVIER CALLEJA JR. has changed all that. I "use to" dread about going to look at a vehicle! My husband and I stopped to look at a Truck...we had time to look at it without someone jumping on top of us. When he gave us time to look he walked up casually and opened up the truck. Every question we had he answered with no delay...he knew every inch of that truck. He didn't push us, make up stories, he was like a next door neighbor just sitting and chit chatting. Well we ended up buying the truck (called Big Bertha now) and Javier made darn sure we got EVERYTHING we needed and wanted and then some. If ever we need a new vehicle or we know of someone that is in need of one Javier Calleja will be our first choice. Thankyou Mr. Calleja for everything.

sls.schultzy
9/21/2016

"I love Dahl Ford!"

This is my 6th vehicle purchase with Dahl. Dahl Ford is like family. They care. They treat you like family. They listen. I recommend the dealership without reservation.

jbloyer
9/20/2016

"no headache!!!!!"

my deal was done with such ease I thought I missed something! Wonderful people there!! Best car buying experience of my life!!! Smooth and easy!!

dont remember

AJ78
9/18/2016

"Friendly and helpful "

I was looking for a specific color and interiors. I had not seen the one I was looking for online, to my surprise we arrived for our appointment and the perfect one was there. Our salesman did everything possible to help get the payment down to an affordable area. I am extremely satisfied with not only the vehicle but also the service I received.

Mike ohs

FordFamily 1921
9/16/2016

"Thanks Dahl"

Mike in the Business Office, as always, was great to work with. Even though Tim O'Leary has a different position he also helped me connect with other sales staff.

Mark & Stephani Doonan
9/15/2016

"Test drive to a new vehicle"

I wasn't planning on buying a vehichle when I walked into the dealership. I wanted to test drive a Ford Explorer, but I wasn't sold on getting one. Lisa Blaser was able to convince the higher ups to let me drive one for the weekend to see if I would like it. I expected to get to drive a used one, but NOOOO they put me in a brand spanking new one with no miles on it. My husband & I were both surprised they did that. I was concerned with taking it since it didn't have any miles on it and I drive 66 miles one way to work. By the time I returned with the vehicle on monday night I had put over 300 miles on this vehicle. Needless to say I loved it and we bought it. It had been a long day and I told Lisa I had to be out of there by no later than 8:00 and they rushed around and got the paperwork done and the vehicle cleaned up and we were pulling out by 8:01. Great Job Lisa!!! Thanks Jim Isaacson for getting started in a new vehicle while Lisa was finishing up with a client, Thanks Terry Nelson for getting our paperwork finished in record time, & Thanks Gary Mendoza for getting that vehicle cleaned up and ready to go before 8pm. Job well done!

Terry Nelson, Jim Isaacson, Gary Mendoza