Dahl Ford Davenport

Javier Calleja, Sales And Leasing Consultant, Dahl Ford Davenport

Javier Calleja

Sales And Leasing Consultant

September 24, 2017

"Buying My First Car!!!!"

- Dolanmaggie22

The experience was GREAT, service on the floor was GREAT, I want you to truly understand Kenny made this experience friendly and with help from Javier very professional!!!! With this being my first time buying fully on my own all my questions were answered, and I was never made to feel stupid for nor understanding things, which is a great feeling being a women buying a car. One down fall of my purchase was I picked up the truck at night, the Next morning with sunlight I noticed a LOT of whay looks like scratches on the trucks plastic, Windows as if they were buffed or wax, it looks very bad, and is very disappointing, I will be returning the truck for add on and will be saying something, and I hope this helps with someone else's expreince.

Javier Calleja
Other Employees : KENNY

September 23, 2017

"Helpful and professional"

- Gary Joyner

Just stopped in to look at the Ford Taurus. With the assistance of Jim Isaacson, we drove home in a new Taurus. Mr. Isaacson is one of the most professional salesmen I have ever dealt with. I will recommend Dahl Ford and Mr. Isaacson to anyone looking for a new car.

Jim Isaacson

September 23, 2017

"Great service department"

- Big Al

April does a great job get me in when I need service. They always tell me what needs to be done on the next service. If I have something that nee to be check out they still try to get me out on time. I tell everybody how great the service department is.

April Ricketts