Dahl Ford Davenport

Dahl Ford Davenport

Call
Dahl Ford Davenport Info
About Dahl Ford Davenport

There must be a reason customers keep coming back. Five generations of Dahl's have influenced the automobile industry for almost 100 years. This has been made possible through years of customer's loyalty, which stems from a constant focus on the customer's complete satisfaction with our products and services. The rich history of the family as they continue to grow alongside the automotive industry is a great legacy in the making.

About Dahl Ford Davenport Learn More

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

"Awesome experience !!!!!!"

My salesman was Javier and he helped me out of a bad situation I will be back and so will my friends thanks again Javier and Dahl ford

"Loving my new 2015 Ford Escape sold by Travis Caldwell!"

Travis was very nice to work with throughout the purchase process and he explained everything very clearly. I would definitely recommend him to friends who are looking to buy a new or used vehicle!

"This was a smooth, pleasant process!"

This was a smooth, pleasant process, Jerit was helpful and I did not feel pressured. I found a good deal on a car that fit all our needs.

"Very Friendly"

I was in need of a winter vehicle and I chose Dahl Ford because of their reputation in the area. I worked with Javier and Travis and they gave me Grade A Customer Service from the moment I entered the door. I got a great vehicle for a great price.

"my new explorer and Brenton"

Brenton did a wonderful job selling us the vehicle.He was friendly and very outgoing. We came into look and ended up buying an Explorer.We will be back when we want another vehicle. Mike Ohms also did a great job getting us a loan. Thanks Mary Kay and Terry Rossmiller

"very good and friendly experience"

we had a very good experience with ike he helped find the car we where looking for and getting the price did not push a certain car gave us what we wanted

"C-max"

Thanks for all your patience as I "researched" my options in a hybrid. Love the way the Cmax fits me. Sounds weird, but it has been a very smooth transition from my old car.

"2009 Chevrolet Silverado"

I recently purchased a 2009 Chevrolet Silverado from Dahl ford specifically Brenton Miller. My father and I came to the dealership after a long day of car shopping and it was very close to closing time. Brenton was very helpful and gave us a good blend of our privacy to speak amongst ourselves as well as being there for any questions we may have had. We test drove a couple vehicles and I absolutely love the truck i drove away with. I have always been a GM guy so I was very fortunate that the dealership had what I was looking for. Through negotiations I had interactions with a couple other employees as well (Javier, terry) and the environment at Dahl will make me return for next time. I was fortunate enough to have the oppurtunity to return a couple nights later for a car wash/ detail and overall I couldnt be any happier with my experience. 10/10

Brenton Miller, Terry (finance)

"Javier you are an amzing person! Great job Dahl Ford!"

My husband and I had gone to another dealership before coming to Dahl Ford, and our experience was terrible there. We were debating on whether or not to go to Dahl Ford because we were so upset and we did not want to go through the same issues again. We did not want the hassle, but we still went. I had spoken with Nichole Simms and asked her to refer us to a salesman who was honest, blunt, and one who would treat us like individuals and not like every other customer who walked through the door. Nichole sent us to Javier, and that was a blessing. Javier greeted us with a huge smile and handshake. Javier made the entire car buying process easy and non stressful. He made us feel at home, comfortable and like we were his family. He asked us from the beginning on what kind of car we were looking for. I told him what we were looking for which was the 2015 Ford Fusion. Javier directed us to the Fusion and gave us his keys so that way while he was getting out information processed, we could look at the cars and had the key to open the doors. He did not make us wait around for him. That surprised us, for a car salesman to hand us his keys, he trusted us, we have never had that before. That was the second part of our great experience, the first was how he greeted us. We chose the car we wanted. Javier never once backed down from us getting the car we wanted, he fought for us to be able to get the car. Every time I said something about going to look at another vehicle, Javier told me to wait and see what they came back with. We ended up getting the car we wanted and I am very glad that we got it. Out of many years of car shopping and buying cars, Javier is the 2nd care salesmen who is genuine, caring, honest, and fights for his customers. Javier has many great qualities and has a great attitude. His positive attitude the entire time of us buying this car kept of stress free and in a great mood. Javier is one of the most kindest people I have ever met. Javier is the only salesmen that we will ever buy a car from again. He made us feel like family, he made us feel like we were individuals and not just any random person who came through the door. He didn't treat us like we were just a paycheck to him, but he treated us with respect and kindness. Dahl Ford you are a great company and really do pick the best people to work for you. I can see why your company is always number 1. Javier thank you very much for everything that you have done, and for fighting for us. Thank you for not treating us like everyone else. Thank you for who you are, you are an amazing person, and keep up the fantastic work! I can never thank you enough! Adrienne Stark

Nichole Simms

"amazing"

My experience was impressive. I was ready to hive up on looking for a car because of my experience elsewhere. Dahl Ford renewed my faith in car salesmen

Reviews of Javier Calleja