Dahl Ford Davenport

Sales & Leasing Consultant

December 01, 2016

"Above and beyond"

- Itbit1

My Mustang had a issue with the leather on the steering wheel and I brought it to the service department to see what could be done. They went and got a camera and took pictures of it to send to Ford to get the whole steering wheel replaced. No questions asked. I never felt so taken care of, but that's not it. I also had some tires being put on also so we scheduled it at the same time to avoid multiple trips. I was going to be out my car and the service department had no "loaners" at this time when it was scheduled. Not wanting to reschedule April in the service department went above and beyond by telling my problem to the agent that sold me the car James Drummond. He jumped on it and got me a vehicle to drive and made me feel like a king. Both sales and service at Dahl has always gone above and beyond for myself and everyone I have known. They really to get it there and go the extra mile.

November 30, 2016

"awesome javier calleja"

- Jeannie

we were very pleased with Javier and mike the financial manager. they were so friendly and helpful with any questions we had. Javier just made us feel comfortable right from the start. will definitely go back to him when we are ready to trade cars. love our new escape.

November 22, 2016

"Everyone there is so helpful and kind!!"

- jbloyer

Elias Munoz was fantastic!!!! We had him laughing and was keen to join in with our fun and excitement! Would definitely ask for him again!

New 2016 Ford Expedition, $69705