Dahl Ford Davenport

April Ricketts

February 18, 2017

"Trading in vehicle "

- mnewmarch

I recommend Dahl Ford. All staff we encountered & dealt with were very friendly. We were trading in a vehicle & working on a deal for a new vehicle. All staff were very patient and will to try and make a deal. They worked with us to get the vehicle we wanted and at the price we wanted.

February 16, 2017

"Certified 2015 F-150 Platinum purchase"

- Andrew Radosevich

To get straight to the point, I drive 25 to 30 thousand miles a year for work. I purchase a used or certified newer vehicle every 12 to 18 months. I'm also a car guy and usually own two to three vehicles at a time. So my experience purchasing vehicles from dealers and private party is fairly vast. Javier Calleja is an outstanding sales representative. His professionalism before I decided to make a purchase, during the purchase and also pull sale were fantastic. He went out of his way to make sure I knew about the vehicle before I decided to purchase including its history and also features. He worked exceptionally hard to get me the deal I wanted on the truck I bought. When I came back to pick it up the next day he made sure it was spotless. Also, that everything was ready for me. Even though I was going from a newer Ford to this truck offered to walk me through and demo all of the features again. He thoroughly explained all of the paperwork, didn't try to sell me in house financing since I already have my own. From the treatment I received with respect to the trade values they showed... One of the first dealerships I didn't feel insulted being that I am very aware of what the market is to the deal and price they ended up giving me on this truck. individual working in the finance department was speedy offered but didn't try to be pushy with additional products and made sure everything was accurate. Truly one of the best car buying experiences I have ever had and also from my time standpoint one of the shortest as well. Highly recommend going to see them and if you do make sure you go see Javier. You will not be disappointed.

February 16, 2017

"Excellent service"

- Katdabrat

The salesman was amazing , took us to the car that we were trading in to clean out all of the stuff . They also had the trade in towed to the dealership for us because the trade in was not workable .

New 2016 Ford Expedition, $69705