Dahl Ford Davenport

1310 E. Kimberly Rd.,
Davenport, Iowa 52807
Dahl Ford Davenport Info
About Dahl Ford Davenport

There must be a reason customers keep coming back. Five generations of Dahl's have influenced the automobile industry for almost 100 years. This has been made possible through years of customer's loyalty, which stems from a constant focus on the customer's complete satisfaction with our products and services. The rich history of the family as they continue to grow alongside the automotive industry is a great legacy in the making.

About Dahl Ford Davenport Learn More

Saturday Closed

smcm65
6/30/2015

"Review"

I gave the rating because Shawn Hicks was one of the best salespersons we have dealt with since buying Ford vehicles. He was helpful, respectful, and efficient.

Shelly5
6/30/2015

"Personalized Care"

Elias Munoz made my car purchasing experience so easy. He was friendly and professional, yet had a great sense of humor. He listened to what I needed in a vehicle, and got me into the right model for our needs. This is the perfect vehicle for our family! Also, Elias, Mike and others stayed late so I didn't have to make an extra trip to the Quad Cities. Great service, professional team.

Elias Munoz

Trout Fisherman
6/29/2015

"Replacement Vehicle"

As usual, I talked with Dan and Ike and they took what I needed and found me a great replacement with more safety features than I had before.

Mattr518
6/28/2015

"Attention to details "

Simply put; Brenton listened to what I wanted and came through for me. Also, when I was there, I had to bring my two boys with me and he made them feel like they were.a part of the deal; thank you!

Weisserl
6/28/2015

"Ford Explorer"

The Sales Rep went above and beyond to find the right vehicle. Everyone was very professional and friendly. I would refer people to Dahl Ford

cargal
6/26/2015

"Great Experience, the Dahl Difference"

Great service, helpful staff who could ask for more? April went above and beyond to find the best tire for my vehicle. Members of the Dahl staff remember who you are and greet you.

Jeannmueller
6/25/2015

"oil change"

When I called in to get an appointment, I was given an appointment The next day. When I arrive I was greeted at the car and asked why I was there. I told them I needed an oil change and my cruise looked at. The service was done quickly. I waited for my car and it was done in a timely manner. ( not happy that my cruise control is a switch. It worked before I had my dimmer switch fixed and now it doesnt. I was told it is covered under warranty but that is another 100.00. Which I don't have)

Bryan Muck
6/25/2015

"From generation to generation"

Again I have had a wonderful experience with Dahl Ford. Austin Bennett was outstanding and went the extra mile to make sure my wife and I had the best experience. He was very attentive to our needs and made sure our expectations were met. I have been coming to Dahl Ford since the 80's with my father, and the experience has been the same for the 28 years that I have come to the dealership. I remember driving home in a 1993 Mustang Cobra then when I was 17 and now a 2015 Mustang GT at almost the Big 40. I highly recommend Dahl Ford to all my friends and family, and I will return again for another new purchase. Thank you again Dahl Ford and Austin Bennett! Bryan and Diantha Muck

Dragonlady 13
6/24/2015

"3rd Purchase from Dahl"

I always get excellent service and assistance at Dahl Ford. My sales consultant Shane Hicks was very helpful, willing to answer all my questions; and work to get what I wanted. The IT guy (think his name was Rob) was great running through all the setting and helping get things set up for me. This is the 3rd new car I've purchased from Dahl; and I would recommend them to others. The sales staff is always so helpful and service department is the best I've ever dealt with. Thanks for the great experience again!

iafirefighter63
6/23/2015

"Very straight forward."

I had the pleasure of dealing with Jim " Ike" Isaacson on my recent purchase from Dahl Ford. He was very straight forward and willing to work with me. We came to a mutual agreement and I drove off in the vehicle I wanted for a fair price. This was my second new vehicle I have purchased from Dahl Ford, I'm sure it won't be my last. Thank You "Ike".

Reviews of Javier Calleja