Dahl Ford Davenport

1310 E. Kimberly Rd.,
Davenport, Iowa 52807
Dahl Ford Davenport Info
About Dahl Ford Davenport

There must be a reason customers keep coming back. Five generations of Dahl's have influenced the automobile industry for almost 100 years. This has been made possible through years of customer's loyalty, which stems from a constant focus on the customer's complete satisfaction with our products and services. The rich history of the family as they continue to grow alongside the automotive industry is a great legacy in the making.

About Dahl Ford Davenport Learn More

Saturday Closed

Jenna23
5/22/2016

"Thanks Amanda, Terry, and Javier!"

This was the best experience I've ever had at a dealership! No pressure and they worked so hard to get me the best deal that they could! I'll always go back to Dahl ford when I need a new car! 😊

Terry

cad
5/20/2016

"Great deal"

I was very impressed with the service I was given for my purchase. Elias was very helpful in getting me the best deal. Very pleasant to work with. .

MLeoneW
5/18/2016

"An amazing employee."

Elias helped us above and beyond what we had expected. We felt that we had made a bond with him, he treated us as if we were apart of his family. We are very thankful!

Fred T
5/17/2016

"Super Dealer, Super Service"

I have had many vehicles and thought the service was good, but nothing they did could compare to Dahl Ford. One of the places was right up the road from you. They need to come to Dahl Ford to learn how to deal with customers. Your services is the best around and the people that man the counter are super people.

Tiffrob2
5/16/2016

"overall"

Overall, I like the dealership. However, when looking for a vehicle I wish the sales representative would have took my must haves more seriously. I feel for pretty and got all of my WANT items, but missed a key NEED item. The waiting room is ok with coffee available and plenty of T.V. channels, but needs more magazines and children's toys. The only toys there were torn up and missing key pieces. I bought a 5 year old vehicle, pre-certified and have been in several times with in 6 months. I was in the first time within a month and half the items were fixed with $100 deductible. They provided a rental car without hassle and have flexible pick up times. Staff are friendly and very nice to work with. The second item was a module they tried to resent and I had to take it back in when that didn't work. They replaced it stating it was covered by warranty. I do wish they would have told me it had an extended warranty due to this module being a recall item. Make sure they go over fixed items with you to ensure they are fully working before leaving or you may end up back again. But they were again flexible and willing to fix the small issue.

TonyR
5/12/2016

"F-150 Checkup"

Brought my F-150 in for the 20,000 mile checkup, the tech listened to my concerns and requests and was very professional and helpful. The truck was ready when promised and the tech explained what had been done and went over the inspection report with my wife and me. Overall a good experience!

lori92563
5/09/2016

"Wonderful Experience"

From start to end, nothing but quality service. I have never had a purchase of a vehicle go so smooth and quick. Fast friendly service by all.

Chopper
5/05/2016

"Hard Working"

They looked hard for what we wanted and found it! They gave us a fair deal- and that is all we were looking for! They should make money for the work they did and that helps them keep their doors open so I can buy from them again!

tapper
5/01/2016

"Love this place!"

Excellent customer service. Dahl Ford has taken the pain out of buying a car. Great people who listen to you and respond by finding you the perfect car. Your time is valuable and these people know how to process everything so quickly. Paperwork is a breeze and that means so much to the overall buying experience. Thank you to James Drummond, Javier Calleja and Mike Ohms!

Mike Ohms

fherod246
4/29/2016

"awesome"

everyone at the dealership was very helpful, considerate to what I was looking for just made me feel very welcome and at ease with my purchase

Reviews of Javier Calleja