Dick's Hillsboro Honda

Jeremy Campbell

September 25, 2017

"Very professional."

- dodi 1943

I was looking for a fairly new used car. Saad Bennani was my sales person so I told him I wanted a Honda Civic but it couldn't be red, black or blue with low miles and under $20,000 if possible. I test drove 2 but still was unsure about them. Saad said there was a 2015 Civic at a different lot so off we went. As soon as I drove the car, I knew it was the one and it was white.!! Perfect. So now it was "let's make a deal" and Saad did a wonderful job getting the price to where I wanted it. I love my car and Saad gets 5 stars for that.

Bennani, Saad

August 29, 2017

"Excellent "

- Anonymous

We were here to buy a Honda HRV and We met Anthony. He is the best sales person who helped us all possible way. We bought the car and very happy to recommend all customers. Thanks a lot to Anthony.

Anthony Pelpola

August 18, 2017

"Great Buying Experience"

- MelW

We were very impressed with both Carlos Davilla and Jeremy Campbell during the purchase of our "new to us" 2014 Honda CR-V. Carlos was excellent in his communications and friendly/personable to work with. We highly recommend both Carlos and Jeremy if you want to be treated with respect when purchasing a new or used vehicle. Alex Rowe walked us through the purchase paperwork and everything was explained clearly. Professionals all!

Jeremy Campbell