Dick's Hillsboro Honda

4.3
Jeremy Campbell, Sales Associate, Dick's Hillsboro Honda

Jeremy Campbell

April 24, 2017

"Great experience with Michael Hulett"

- Alicja B

Yesterday, I purchased Acura ILX with manual transmission (I love being in control :-) ) from Dick's Honda dealership and I worked with Michael Hulett. I have to admit I love my barely used Acura and the entire experience. We came all the way from Bellevue,WA to Hillsboro, OR to make it happen. We did research cars extensively prior to showing up At Dick's and felt confident about our decision. Michael made the experience pleasant and provided with "low pressure" feel. It took very little time to get my new ride :-) and we were on the way back to Bellevue. I do have to mention that the "finance man" was very knowledgeable and fast as well. Michael Hulett, although, he is a newer addition to Honda employees, did great, cared for us, even made a "follow up " call the next day since he knew I had to drive 3 hours back home late in my new ride. I highly recommend purchasing your car from Dick's Honda and enjoy your new ride!!!:-) Alicja from Bellevue, WA

March 22, 2017

"Great experience thanks to Robert Nathan!"

- Apletz

My husband and I bought an Altima at Dick's on March 17. This is the first time in over 20 years we've purchased at a dealership due to the nightmarish experiences in the past. We give all the credit to Robert Nathan. Robert was very polite, friendly and understanding. We were impressed with the fast and easy closing of the deal. We are more than pleased with Robert Nathan's customer service and highly recommend him and Dick's Hillsboro Honda to all of our friends and family!

March 03, 2017

"Great experience! "

- Luis Rojas

I got a car on 2/2/17 from Dicks Honda dealership, great people. The best part it was the sales person great service and standing customer service. When You buy a car make sure u ask for Anthony.

New 2017 Honda Accord, $27050