Don Mealey Chevrolet

14138 State Road 50,
Clermont, Florida 34711
Don Mealey Chevrolet Info
About Don Mealey Chevrolet

Welcome to Don Mealey Chevrolet, your Orlando Chevrolet dealership located in Clermont, Florida. If you are in the market for a new or used car, truck, or SUV, we are the dealership for you. Our friendly and professional staff is here to help you find the right car in a hassle-free manner. We want you to keep coming back to our Clermont Chevrolet, so we put extra emphasis on customer satisfaction. If you live around Orlando, you will want to come in and check out our great selection of the newest and most popular Chevy vehicles out there like the Cruze, Silverado, and Camaro. At DM Chevrolet, we are proud to be your South Florida Chevrolet dealership.

About Don Mealey Chevrolet

Wednesday 9:00 AM - 8:00 AM

Thursday 9:00 AM - 8:00 AM

Saturday 9:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

why
8/26/2015

"sales"

Awesome experience, felt like home. Taylor was informative and felt like family. He answered every question we had and got my mom a reasonable and durable car which i will always remember.

Taylor P.

why
8/25/2015

"The Sales staff "

When I walked in we were greeted and acknowledged. Taylor was an awesome sales professional that answered all of our questions and helped my elderly mother in her transition from her old chevy to a brand new TRAX! She felt at home with everyone and is still so pleased with her Trax. Thank you Taylor!

Taylor Plumley

eliza at Coldwell banker
6/04/2015

"Best service department out of every dealership I've been to"

I have owned Fords, Mercedes, Toyotas, the list goes on. This is by far the bes dealership service department I have EVER been to. Service is the quickest I have ever experienced, 3 different instances they could have taken advantage of me buying add on parts etc and they fixed things for free under warranty when I could have spent a few hundred dollars. They also have told me I already had a leveling kit when I had ordered one and brought my truck in to have it put on. The list goes on with how impressed I am and I will never buy another truck not a Chevy/gmc just for the fact this service department is phenomenal!!! Thanks Ricky & Louis

whodat
5/10/2015

"2015 Traverse"

Lynn McVicker, Jere Plumley and Dean Trovinger all took pretty good care of us. Very happy customer here. Will be even greater when the get the new dealership location open.

Dean Trovinger

Happy Buyer
5/01/2015

"They treated me like family!"

They were all friendly and helpful! They did everything possible to make sure I was satisfied! They made the purchasing process as painless as possible.

J.R.and Olivia Alligood

Don
3/30/2015

"2 Hour plus Oil Change"

I called today for an oil change appointment. I noted I had a coupon and was quickly told the price would not be honored because my car requires special oil. If there was a disclosure I didn't see it (false advertising). I checked in and the sales rep was friendly and quick telling me I would pay a certain amount, which is still discounted even though I couldn't get the rotation/oil change amount on the coupon. I waited and waited and after 1 1/2 hours finally the service rep came to tell me the oil filter was not in stock and would arrive from NAPA in about 10 minutes. About 1/2 hour later after a total of 2 plus hours the car was ready. I went to check out and the price I was quoted was not on the invoice. The person handling the invoice payment was kind, made the change, and I paid. While waiting in line a woman who came in after me and waited a long time too was given a free oil change/rotation. I was not offered anything. Although I saw the Service Manager walking around while I waited I was never approached to see why I was still there. I can get my car and oil change anywhere. I buy cars where the service is good, rather than the other way around. My disappointment should show. I don't plan to use Don Mealey again! Disappointed Customer, Don Dunn

I cannot remember his name, sorry

tonyD
1/04/2015

"Outstanding buying experiences "

On January 2, 2015 I walked in to Don Meally Chevrolet late in the afternoon to look at the Chevy Equinox's to see their selection . I meet Dennis and told him I wanted to trade my 2012 but I was worried about it being an upside down deal he told me it was not a problem him and Rodney put me at ease and insured me that I could do the deal with the same payment I was paying and with no money down. I have bought outer car for Chevy dealer in NYC and let me say what a pleasure it was to deal with these two gentleman . I would recommend Denis and Rodney for a no hassles up front deal ..

Dennis Payne

Susan
12/30/2014

"EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM START TO FINISH!!!"

I LOVED my experience at Don Mealey. They are the BEST dealership around. I shopped at 12 different dealerships and was so frustrated until I came to Don Mealey. Make sure to request DENNIS PAYNE in Sales because he "ROCKS"!!. He listened to exactly what I wanted, and made sure I was totally happy. He took the time to listen patiently and found my dream car that will pull my boat for my dog and me (a beautiful Tahoe that rides like a dream). He was absolutely wonderful and even followed up with me on his day off to make sure I was taken care of!!. I also received a great deal as well!! Rodney in Finance was fantastic too. He made sure I got the lowest interest and even shopped for a lower rate after I signed and it dropped 4 more percent!! I will go straight to Don Mealey for my next vehicle in the future!

Dennis Payne, Sales

ginny.rivielle
10/06/2014

"best dealer ever by far"

On September 18, 2014 we purchased our new 2015 Equinox. In all honesty, we have never experienced the level of service from a car dealership that we did from Don Mealey Chevrolet. From the minute we walked in the door we felt comfortable and at home with Eric, our salesman. He worked with us thru several very trying months, due to personal problems that had to be solved before purchasing this new car. Equally hepful was Jason, the manager, who help guide us thru the unique problems we were dealing with. When all was said and done, and we were free to finally purchase our car, we drove out with a deal we never thought possible. In over forty years of driving experience we have never encountered a dealership that works as hard as they do to get you into a vehicle that is just right and at a price that fits into your budget. We are looking forward to a long and happy business relationship with them. We would not hesitate to recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new car.

Eric Guillen

jbrink68
9/09/2014

"WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN"

bought a new 2014 chevy Silverado, found out a month after a bought the truck there was a work order for $2000 worth of transportation damage. the damage was never disclosed of at the point of sale. Ran a carfax report and the damage was reported to carfax. to this day 2 months later they refuse to give me the signed contract and all the papers I signed at the point of sale. been having mechanical issues with the truck and Don Mealey refuses to fix the truck. So I bought a brand new truck with a carfax and have taken a huge hit on the value of the truck yet they don't care. thanks Don Mealey for doing NOTHING.

Reviews of John Fletcher