Don Mealey Chevrolet

17185 State Road 50,
Clermont, Florida 34711
Don Mealey Chevrolet Info
About Don Mealey Chevrolet

Welcome to Don Mealey Chevrolet, your Orlando Chevrolet dealership located in Clermont, Florida. If you are in the market for a new or used car, truck, or SUV, we are the dealership for you. Our friendly and professional staff is here to help you find the right car in a hassle-free manner. We want you to keep coming back to our Clermont Chevrolet, so we put extra emphasis on customer satisfaction. If you live around Orlando, you will want to come in and check out our great selection of the newest and most popular Chevy vehicles out there like the Cruze, Silverado, and Camaro. At DM Chevrolet, we are proud to be your South Florida Chevrolet dealership.

About Don Mealey Chevrolet

• Complimentary Coffee Bar
Irma19
9/25/2016

"J. R. Franklin"

Working with JR Franklin to purchase an equinox. JR is a man of integrity. He is very kind and professional. I have bought cars over the years from other dealerships, this is the first time I've ever bought a Chevy. But I can truthfully say that the experience that with JR at Don Mealey Chevrolet was truly worth it. Also, the The finance team was very professional as well.

Chrichris1008
9/22/2016

"Danielle In Service To the Rescue"

I took my 2016 corvette in yesterday for an appointment to get my first oil change completed. When I arrived I was already under the weather. Danielle told me that there was a recall for a software update regarding frontal air bag non-deployment. I asked her how much more time would this take then my oil change - she stated 30 minutes. I explained how I did not want to sit for 1 1/2 - 2 hours due to not feeling good. She amazingly had the entire car finished and had me back on the road in 40 minutes. This is my 2nd experience with Danielle - the first was a flat tire on my corvette on my way to work. Needless to say I missed my shift that day. However Danielle with her great personality and sense of urgency made my day better than as well. Kudos to whomever promoted her to quick service manager. It is important to have the faces of your business as true genuine ambassadors. Chevrolet is my favorite brand and Danielle is a good ambassador for Chevrolet.

AppleTree3
9/21/2016

"Great easy experience!"

This property is nothing short of beautiful and all the staff here are welcoming and friendly! I had Bruce as my salesman and there was no pressure or stress on being forced to buy. It really became a seemeless and efficient visit and I ended up buying a Chevy 2017 CruzeLT. Love my new ride and would recommend Bruce and everyone that was involved in my transaction there. It was also my first time buying a car by myself And Bruce made it easy for me to understand everything and nothing blindsided me like I have felt in my past quest to find the perfect car. They have such amazing hospitality here and was a great deal! Thank you Bruce and the entire team at Don Mealey!

Chris Jones
9/18/2016

"Service Department"

This review is specifically for Danielle Macri. I took my wife's suburban in for an oil change and tire rotation and witnessed Danielle handling multiple customers, phone calls and technicians simultaneously, giving each person excellent customer service through her friendly and caring demeanor, and always with a smile on her face. She is a model employee and Don Mealey is lucky to have her on their team.

fjalex820
9/16/2016

"Outstanding service department "

Excellent service department! Jerri Merriman goes over and beyond to satisfy his clients. It's a pleasure dealing with the staff in the service department. Honest and knowledgeable mechanics..

Happycustomers2016
9/15/2016

"Prompt service and family-like atmosphere "

We have had a number of circumstances in which we had to bring our car in to be serviced; everything from recalls, maintainence services to accident repair. The staff at Don Mealey have always been courteous and honest. We also have appreciated how fair their price point is and how their quick service manager Danielle has always treated us like family.

Kylesmith0908
9/05/2016

"Best deal in town (Chevy Silverado Z71)"

I recently bought a new Chevy Silverado Z71 blacked out midnight edition from Scott Springer. Scott is the man! He is easy going, honest, and will do all he can to help you out. I got an amazing deal from him (10K) off list price. I love my truck and feel very confident in referring family & friends!

Nannyoffour
9/02/2016

"Great experience!"

Great experience! Riley was very pleasant and knowledgeable! Very pleased with everything from the time we walked in the door. Love the car. We have been with GM for many years. Thank you.

brittzrhott
9/01/2016

"Awesome "

Biker Bob was so helpful and got me into a new car that's perfect for me! I love that this dealership worked hard in getting me an approval! I would recommend them to anyone I know!

Gib
8/28/2016

"New truck"

We just moved here and in need of a new truck. We looked on line and found a truck for a certain price. We went to dealership found the truck on the lot. We were approached by a salesman . We ask about the truck and were told the price on line was not for that specific truck. We were then told they could not sell that truck for the price on line. When we asked about the best CASH yes cash price ( we don't need financing) he just kept on talking about financing and how much did we want to pay a month. What part of cash did he not understand. Maybe listening skills should be at the next staff meeting. And false advertising is not acceptable.

Reviews of Danielle Marcri