Don Mealey Chevrolet

17185 State Road 50,
Clermont, Florida 34711
Don Mealey Chevrolet Info
About Don Mealey Chevrolet

Welcome to Don Mealey Chevrolet, your Orlando Chevrolet dealership located in Clermont, Florida. If you are in the market for a new or used car, truck, or SUV, we are the dealership for you. Our friendly and professional staff is here to help you find the right car in a hassle-free manner. We want you to keep coming back to our Clermont Chevrolet, so we put extra emphasis on customer satisfaction. If you live around Orlando, you will want to come in and check out our great selection of the newest and most popular Chevy vehicles out there like the Cruze, Silverado, and Camaro. At DM Chevrolet, we are proud to be your South Florida Chevrolet dealership.

About Don Mealey Chevrolet

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Factory Certified Service Facility
  • Complimentary Shuttle Service
  • Factory Authorized Parts & Accessories
  • Complimentary Coffee Bar
George35
6/22/2016

"Excellent service from Sales to Service."

I have bought 2 new Malibu's from Ben who was a friendly, non - pressure and knowledgeable salesman. The service department of Rickey, John, Danielle and Jenifer have all treated me and my vehicles like we were royalty. I will be trading my Malibu in in a few months and will be definitely buying another vehicle from Don Mealey Chevrolet!

Anthony
6/12/2016

"Staff Did Not Quit"

My son's car started to overheat while he was in Clermont visiting a friend. We live in Crystal River which is over an hours drive to Clermont. He took the car, a 2002 Chevy Impala to the Don Mealey delership. Initially we were told the problem was a radiator thermostat and associated hoses. the delearship replaced those parts and called us to come get the car. We left Crystal River to pick up the car and when we arrived we were told the car was still overheating and we needed to leave car with the dealership. While I was not happy about driving over an hour to pick up the vehicle only to be told it was not ready, I think the fact that the dealership staff continued to test the car and would not let us take the care back to Crystal River speaks to the honesty and integrity of the staff. They could have just sent us home with a car that was not fixed and the car would have broken down somewhere between Clermont and Crystal River. I was very impressed with the staff and their dedication to find a solution to the overheating problem even though it took a couple of weeks to find a solutiion. After our initial "visit" the dealership installed a new control module but still had issues with overheating. The problem apparently was the control module was not sending code to the fans that cool the radiator to come on when a specified temperture was reached. The dealership ended up calling technical experts from GM to help them with the problem. The problem was fixed by executing new software codes for the control module. The staff worked dilligently and regular communications were provided by Danielle Macri. Danielle even drove the car during her lunch hour to ensure there was no overheating problem after technicians installed new codes. Danielle also filled the car up with gas. The dealership was more than fair with cost of repair and did not charge us for the thermostat and associated hoses. My family and I were very impressed with the way this complicated problem was handled by dealership. Danielle was the face of the dealership and her assistance was both diplomatic and competent. I wish I knew the names of other staff members who helped with this "project" as I am sure several technicians and managers were involved. Thanks to all!

JanKerr
6/09/2016

"Friendly and helpful Service Advisor"

I have been a customer of Jerry Merriman, Service Advisor at Don Mealy Chevrolet. several times since I moved to the Clermont area two years ago. Every single time I have received excellent service in a timely manner. He always makes me feel that my business is appreciated.. Jerry always greets me by name and takes time to explain how my problem will be handled. He has helped make my transition to a new community so much easier.

bpg14a
6/08/2016

"Service Advisor was Excellent"

I went in to get an oil change for my Chevy Impala. The service attendant, Danielle Macri, was extremely helpful and friendly. Being accustomed to less than desirable service from most businesses, I found Danielle's attitude refreshing and her customer service to be first-rate.

Jeffrey Snyder
6/03/2016

"Biker Bob really makes you feel at home. No pressure."

Biker Bob is a staple at Don Mealy Chevrolet and really makes car buying a relax and fun experience. He takes the time to really listen to what you need and fulfills that with no BS and no pressure. My wife and I have both purchased vehicles from this dealership and will continue to be loyal in the future. Thanks Biker Bob and the entire staff for a great experience!

Sam
6/01/2016

"Quick and Easy"

I took my traverse into the service department on a Saturday morning of a holiday weekend for some engine issues. There were at least 10 other cars there and I pulled up with 3 other people. Danielle Macri was awesome and still had me in and out in about 3 minutes. I was worried they wouldn't make it to my car and I wouldn't hear anything till Tuesday, but they got it in and saw it was an easy fix and took care of it right away. They kept me updated the whole time and made a stressful situation easy. Thank you so much!

Tom
5/27/2016

"Excellent customer service, Excellent workmanship "

My Service Advisor Ricky, listens to my service needs for my truck. I will ask for him every time I come to Don Mealey to get my truck serviced. Mike the techinican is a Master tech. He can fix and make anything better. Together they are a great team. I recommend Don Mealey for all your service needs.

Mike a Master techinican

Kathy Mallon
5/27/2016

"Great Product! Sale! Service after Sale!"

Always greeted with a smile and friendly goodmorning. Since I work, I have always been transported by to work. If I need a ride back to pick up my vehicle; they give me the courteously - give me a call when vehicle is done and when they are on the way to pick me up. The service is excellent! People are great! Cannot wait to see your new facilities!

Ava and other gentlemen transporter (

George of Global Supply
5/26/2016

"Service Department was excellent for major repair"

My visit was due to a leak. It turned out to be a major event with engine removal. Parts had to be ordered. Danielle Macri did an excellent job keeping me informed, providing a loaner and staying responsive throughout the process. She is enthusiastic and very much a team player who knows how to enlist all the other team members to provide an excellent customer experience. Event the return visit for a minor item was met with enthusiasm. Excellent!!

Seabee 133
5/21/2016

"Very Good experience"

I felt No pressure to purchase, all the Sales people and staff were amazingly helpful and friendly it was a easy decision to buy my new Truck at Do Mealy

Reviews of John Fletcher