Don Mealey Chevrolet

17185 State Road 50,
Clermont, Florida 34711
Don Mealey Chevrolet Info
About Don Mealey Chevrolet

Welcome to Don Mealey Chevrolet, your Orlando Chevrolet dealership located in Clermont, Florida. If you are in the market for a new or used car, truck, or SUV, we are the dealership for you. Our friendly and professional staff is here to help you find the right car in a hassle-free manner. We want you to keep coming back to our Clermont Chevrolet, so we put extra emphasis on customer satisfaction. If you live around Orlando, you will want to come in and check out our great selection of the newest and most popular Chevy vehicles out there like the Cruze, Silverado, and Camaro. At DM Chevrolet, we are proud to be your South Florida Chevrolet dealership.

About Don Mealey Chevrolet

• Complimentary Coffee Bar
Sharon Anne
8/26/2016

"Replacing Gas Tank "

Even Though Everyone At Don Mealey Chevrolet In Clermont, Fl. Had An Excellent Attitude and Were So Helpful In So Many Ways, I Take My Hat Off To Danielle Marcri Who Is Beyond Gracious, Kind, and Super Helpful! She Simply CARED and Knowing I Am A Fairly New Widow and Know Next To Nothing About Vehicles She "Stepped Up To The Plate" And Made My Level Of Stress Basically Disappear. Next, John Fletcher Is Also To Be Highly Commended. He Was and Is Very Kind and Patient With Me Even When I Was Late In Getting My Vehicle Out There By A Certain Time. He Was Simply Incredible and Ended Up Doing A Reorder For Me. Again, I Sincerely Thank Danielle and John For "Being" Great Leaders, Very Knowledgeable, and Making My Entire Experience With Don Mealey Absolutely "Above and Beyond" Great:) And Last, But Far From Least, I Thank All The Other Many Super Good Customer Service Reps and Mechanical Technicians There. Thank You So Much! PS Thank You To The Gentleman Who Sat Beside Me As I Drove Around The Property Getting Use To The Really Cool Vehicle On Loan To Me .. Many Thanks To All of You ..

Billwjh001
8/25/2016

"Repairs on keyless entry system"

My experience with Danielle was a pleasure. I was having a problem with my key-less entry system. Danielle wrote up the papers. Then she explained that it would take more testing and she told he there would be one hour labor charge. When the problem was discovered, Danielle waved the labor charge as the fix was very simple. I will return to Don Mealey Chevrolet for all my service

Beach101
8/25/2016

"Fantastic Experience "

My husband and I had a fantastic experience purchasing our new vehicle at Don Mealy. If you go to their location in Clermont please ask for Alex Croyle. He is friendly, honest and will take amazing care of you. Any insurance questions Deandre is the man with the answers. We will definitely purchase from them again!

Bergen
8/17/2016

"Service"

Excellent service and professional staff. Serviced our Chevy SUV and even had my tire replaced on my BMW. Service department has a courtesy and professional staff. The service department is top notch and puts Fields BMW on OBT to shame. Now I know why my husband doesn't want me to buy another car from Fields BMW! Thanks Don Mealey and thank you to Danielle in Service for going above and beyond with a smile!

Gregory Tuckett
8/08/2016

"Actual service!!"

Danielle Macri is awesome! She is courteous and extremely helpful. She kept me informed through the entire process. My vehicle was going to take longer than expected and she provided me a loaner vehicle that far exceeded expectations. I was not rushed to return the loaner either. She worked with my schedule and made my experience great! I'd definitely recommend Danielle and Don Mealey Chevrolet to anyone.

Larry Thomas
8/03/2016

"2007 Silverado repair"

Danielle Macri is a top notch service Manager. She made sure I was keep informed on the progress of the service and went out of her way to make it a great experience. i will continue to bring my trucks to this dealership.

Chuck
8/01/2016

"Great personal service."

Rick Walker was very knowledgeable about the vehicle I wanted. He was thorough in his explanation and gave me his full attention. He has a quick sense of humor that made the car buying experience more worthwhile while speaking with him.

Edwin in Finance

mjablue
7/30/2016

"Great experience working wih Danielle."

She was very thorough explaining service. Great customer service and will recommend Danielle as a service advisor. The new dealership is much nicer and has a mid-century architecture feel to it.

TYLER
7/30/2016

"Excellent Timely Service"

Danielle Macri and Justin Nelson were absolutely phenomenal...without an appointment they were able to squeeze my car in and fix an issue with my battery and key fob on my 2011 Chevy Cruze within an hour! Customer Service is exceptional. Highly recommend Don Mealey Chevrolet! They offer a Disney Discount to Disney Cast Members as well!

Omar Said
7/19/2016

"Fast and Friendly Service"

Riley Watson was our salesperson and did his absolute best, along with one of the managers "Ted" and didn't allow us to walk away until we were satisfied with the deal. Not once did I feel the typical "pushy" salemansship we've all come to abhor from car dealerships. Riley was knowledgable of the vehicles specs which was also nice. I constantly find myself knowing more about a prospective vehicle than the salesperson and that usually annoying. Great Job Riley! Loving the Cadillac

Riley Watson and Ted