Don Mealey Chevrolet

Marc Anglin

March 21, 2017

"Found my new Tahoe!"

- Darla Dolbow

Beautiful dealership- So many vehicles to chose from- they had 15 + Tahoes for me to look at. Dave Coke was my sales rep. He was friendly, knowledgeable and NO Pressure! He walked us through all areas of buying a new car, helped set up the Onstar and (because it was late and we had a bored teenager with us) he offered for me to come back at my own convenience for him to help with all the new "bells and whistles" my Tahoe has. Top notch

March 04, 2017

"Customer service"

- Garyg

Always very helpful and patient with the entire process. He explained everything very well. I love the interaction which makes me a loyal customer which has motivated me to buy and lease several vehicles.

March 01, 2017

"Good Customer Service"

- Ftemaven

My Saturn was making a noise and was referred to Don Mealey for repair. I took it in, they diagnosed the problem, ordered the parts and replaced the motor mounts. I received a phone call with an update, which I was not expecting, They arranged a rental car for me and worked with my extended warranty company for payment. The next day I heard a noise and they diagnosed the problem and because I was traveling the next day, sent me to another tire shop for the necessary tires. The service from all of the team was excellent. They were very friendly as well. I will definitely return and recommend them to others.

New 2015 Chevrolet Sonic, $17929