Don Mealey Chevrolet

14138 State Road 50,
Clermont, Florida 34711
Don Mealey Chevrolet Info
About Don Mealey Chevrolet

Welcome to Don Mealey Chevrolet, your Orlando Chevrolet dealership located in Clermont, Florida. If you are in the market for a new or used car, truck, or SUV, we are the dealership for you. Our friendly and professional staff is here to help you find the right car in a hassle-free manner. We want you to keep coming back to our Clermont Chevrolet, so we put extra emphasis on customer satisfaction. If you live around Orlando, you will want to come in and check out our great selection of the newest and most popular Chevy vehicles out there like the Cruze, Silverado, and Camaro. At DM Chevrolet, we are proud to be your South Florida Chevrolet dealership.

About Don Mealey Chevrolet

• Complimentary Coffee Bar
Sherry sue
5/03/2016

"Friendly staff"

When I asked how long the oil change would take Danielle said between an hour and 90 minutes.. I told her I had to pick my kids up from school so she said she would make sure to expedite it, I was out in 43 minutes! I was very impressed with her professionalism and thoroughness. Fastest oil change ever at this dealership. Thanks for the great service.

Paul9876
5/01/2016

"My alternator went out "

Great customer service from Danielle, she went out of her way to make sure I was back on the quick since I was out of town .. Thanks Paul Schaufele Saint Petersburg,Florida

Mimi824
4/26/2016

"Customer Service"

I took my Equinox in to have it serviced. Danielle in the service department had awesome customer service and was very helpful and knowledgeable. Amy the cashier was super nice.

Amy cashier

gregwall6
4/12/2016

"New truck purchase"

The staff at Don Mealey Chevrolet work hard and for several days to get us into a truck and get the financing worked out. I am happy that we came in and met with the sales team to find the right vehicle for us.

joe & betty
4/04/2016

"best experience "

we were in and out of there in 4 1/2 hours. that included diagnosing the problem, ordering and getting the part delivered and installing. things couldn't have gone any better. we had to go back the next day with a problem with our rv and they were just as helpful.

Mike
4/04/2016

"The Best"

Best GM Dealership of visited.. Everyone there treated u with the up most respect especially Danielle Macri.. A real spark plug. I was in for service and out before I know it... A real pleasure for sure.. I will be back.

Pittman, JT
4/01/2016

"Ricky Jordan the Pro"

Rickey Jordan acted with uncommon professionalism, stepping in on my scheduled service that had previously been arranged by another technician. On the day of my drop off of the vehicle, We reviewed the scheduled service in great detail and avoided a costly installation that would not have satisfied me. Rickey asked very detailed questions and allowed me to speak directly with the outside service provider to get exactly what I wanted versus what had previously been scheduled. The service completion was delayed a day, but was well worth the delay. On the day of pickup, Ricky called me midday to reconfirmed time of pickup and met me at the service cashier station and went out to the vehicle to go over it with me to make sure it met my expectations. That's EXCELLENT customer service.

carguy
4/01/2016

"Jennifer Hart provided excellent customer service."

Jennifer’s respectful, optimistic and kind demeanor brings an immediate sense of trust in the dealership. Her honest approach while advising the customer facilitates having a clear understanding of the cost and the work that will be done in your car.

Rellyb24
3/28/2016

"Amazing Service"

Every time I visit I receive exceptional service from wait times to the interaction with employees. I would recommend anyone that needs their car serviced to come here.

Tom
3/19/2016

"Restoration of my truck"

I want to thank Rickey Jordon and Mike Deal. Rickey, is an excellent Service Advisor he listens to your needs and gets you to the right techinicain for the type of work you need done. Throughout the process of replacing the engine and transmission as well as paint and body work he is the man to go see for your automotive needs. He has steered me in the right direction for getting my truck looking like it came from one of those car shows from TLC or Velocity channels from TV. Also, Rickey paired me up with Mike Deal, A Master Techinicain who takes attention to detail and quality workmanship. He installed the engine, transmission, electrical and a aftermarket fuel injection system on the performance engine. Well, I can go on and on about everything that was looked at, and or modified. Mike, has done a Awesome Job!!! Rickey, has done a Awesome Job!!! If you need someone to trust Rickey, is your Service Advisory. Sincerely, Tom

Mike Deal