Don Mealey Chevrolet

14138 State Road 50,
Clermont, Florida 34711
Don Mealey Chevrolet Info
About Don Mealey Chevrolet

Welcome to Don Mealey Chevrolet, your Orlando Chevrolet dealership located in Clermont, Florida. If you are in the market for a new or used car, truck, or SUV, we are the dealership for you. Our friendly and professional staff is here to help you find the right car in a hassle-free manner. We want you to keep coming back to our Clermont Chevrolet, so we put extra emphasis on customer satisfaction. If you live around Orlando, you will want to come in and check out our great selection of the newest and most popular Chevy vehicles out there like the Cruze, Silverado, and Camaro. At DM Chevrolet, we are proud to be your South Florida Chevrolet dealership.

About Don Mealey Chevrolet

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Factory Certified Service Facility
  • Complimentary Shuttle Service
  • Factory Authorized Parts & Accessories
  • Complimentary Coffee Bar
Tom
5/27/2016

"Excellent customer service, Excellent workmanship "

My Service Advisor Ricky, listens to my service needs for my truck. I will ask for him every time I come to Don Mealey to get my truck serviced. Mike the techinican is a Master tech. He can fix and make anything better. Together they are a great team. I recommend Don Mealey for all your service needs.

Mike a Master techinican

Kathy Mallon
5/27/2016

"Great Product! Sale! Service after Sale!"

Always greeted with a smile and friendly goodmorning. Since I work, I have always been transported by to work. If I need a ride back to pick up my vehicle; they give me the courteously - give me a call when vehicle is done and when they are on the way to pick me up. The service is excellent! People are great! Cannot wait to see your new facilities!

Ava and other gentlemen transporter (

George of Global Supply
5/26/2016

"Service Department was excellent for major repair"

My visit was due to a leak. It turned out to be a major event with engine removal. Parts had to be ordered. Danielle Macri did an excellent job keeping me informed, providing a loaner and staying responsive throughout the process. She is enthusiastic and very much a team player who knows how to enlist all the other team members to provide an excellent customer experience. Event the return visit for a minor item was met with enthusiasm. Excellent!!

Seabee 133
5/21/2016

"Very Good experience"

I felt No pressure to purchase, all the Sales people and staff were amazingly helpful and friendly it was a easy decision to buy my new Truck at Do Mealy

Dave Feldman
5/13/2016

"Couldn't have a better experience "

Every time I show up regardless of intent I am greeted with respect and undivided attention. We have made a few purchases from here and have yet been disappointed. Biker Bob is the best. He helps make it happen. The finance team is great. Just when I think I can't drive off in a new vehicle they surprise me by working harder to find me a way in to my new vehicle.

lynnie64
5/09/2016

"Amazing experience with Jennifer Hart, Service Advisor"

I had some issues with my 2008 Chevy Equinox and brought it in for service. My service advisor was Jennifer Hart and I was very pleased with her customer service and professionalism while we worked out the details on repairing my car. She kept me informed of the progress of the repairs and voluntarily researched any recalls that would help me out financially to afford the repairs on my vehicle. I am very pleased with my experience with Jennifer and would recommend her to anyone looking to bring their vehicle in to Don Mealey Chevrolet for repair/service. Thanks again, Jennifer, for an incredible experience.

Juan Torres
5/07/2016

"Amazing people "

Every time this crew goes above and beyond. Danielle & Luis make me feel like family. Luis in the parts department and Danielle in customer service. I have to say I don't like mechanics but I have no problem trusting this dealer. They come and talk to me and explain in details. Thanks guys.

Luis Orozco.

laddcal
5/05/2016

"Amazing customer service by Jennifer Hart"

My chevy silverado is just past it's warranty mileage and the air conditioner broke. I was advised it would cost $1,000. to repair and I was very upset. Jennifer Hart contacted Chevy and managed to get them to cover half the cost for the repairs. Ms. Hart went above and beyond what would have been expected of her, and I am very grateful. That kind of service is why I will return to Don Mealey Chevrolet in the future. Thank you Jennifer Hart! Sincerely, Darryl Ladd

Sherry sue
5/03/2016

"Friendly staff"

When I asked how long the oil change would take Danielle said between an hour and 90 minutes.. I told her I had to pick my kids up from school so she said she would make sure to expedite it, I was out in 43 minutes! I was very impressed with her professionalism and thoroughness. Fastest oil change ever at this dealership. Thanks for the great service.

Paul9876
5/01/2016

"My alternator went out "

Great customer service from Danielle, she went out of her way to make sure I was back on the quick since I was out of town .. Thanks Paul Schaufele Saint Petersburg,Florida

Reviews of Danielle Marcri