Don Mealey Chevrolet

14138 State Road 50,
Clermont, Florida 34711
Don Mealey Chevrolet Info
About Don Mealey Chevrolet

Welcome to Don Mealey Chevrolet, your Orlando Chevrolet dealership located in Clermont, Florida. If you are in the market for a new or used car, truck, or SUV, we are the dealership for you. Our friendly and professional staff is here to help you find the right car in a hassle-free manner. We want you to keep coming back to our Clermont Chevrolet, so we put extra emphasis on customer satisfaction. If you live around Orlando, you will want to come in and check out our great selection of the newest and most popular Chevy vehicles out there like the Cruze, Silverado, and Camaro. At DM Chevrolet, we are proud to be your South Florida Chevrolet dealership.

About Don Mealey Chevrolet

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

darrinz
1/29/2016

"Strong customer service"

When I discovered a leak under my Grand Marquis, Danielle Macri and the service crew (including Ryan, mechanic) did the best they could to help detect where it was coming from and make me want to come back for their dealership for the eventual repair. Danielle seemed honest as to how long I might be able to continue using the car with the current situation, delivered what she promised she would do for me that day, and was efficient getting me in an out.

Ryan

Don
1/20/2016

"Danielle Macri"

While the service people that work on my car are fantastic I want to single out Danielle Macri. Danielle is wonderful at communicating status when I am at the dealer for service. She is fully aware of the steps and locations the vehicle needs to move to and often "runs, literally" from location to location to help expedite my service. During my last service a filter that needed replacing was not available. Danielle tracked the filter, called me twice when it arrived, and followed through until I went in for service. She coordinated a 20 minute turn around during this visit and met the deadline. I cannot say enough about the level of service Danielle has provided me. Donald J. Dunn (941) 228-7120

I don't know who washed my car, by name, but he did an excellent job restoring my car, which was very dirty, to as near showroom look as possible for a 2013.

UsedCardeal
1/19/2016

"Purchasing a used car"

Everyone from the sales dept to the service dept was extremely helpful. They showed me every aspect of the car and Jere even brought the car out to the house so my wife could see it. Katie updated my preferred owner card.

Grateful V
12/27/2015

"Great service"

Danielle at Don Mealy. Chevrolet in Clermont went the extra mile to make sure I was comfortable with the repair process. My Chevy traverse was in service for three days and she called with updates and above all kept her word when she promised to call me back. She made what would otherwise have been a trying experience a pleasant one. Her kindness was very much appreciated and is an asset to your organization.

bill1234
12/23/2015

"Tire pressure problem"

John Flecher has helped me with service for about 7 yrs. Now that he is a supervisor he still steps in to ensure that all of his people are doing an excellent job. On 12-19 he appeared to be short some staff so he took charge of my problem and called one of the mechanics who took care of my problem in record breaking time. He has to be one of Mealey's best employees. My car is always given the very best of service.xx

Happy customer
12/22/2015

"Extremely helpful"

Mr Jordan is always so helpful and a great asset to this location. Thanks for always being knowledgeable and efficient. My car is given great care when serviced here. Thank you.

Lowery12
12/22/2015

"Excellent service"

The service center is close to none. They will go above and beyond to make sure all of your needs are taken care of. Ask for John fletcher and I can assure you he will make it a pleasant experience.

dtaylor148
12/21/2015

"Great Service"

I love the service I get from Ricky, Jennifer and Jerry at Don Mealey.And the parts department is great from Darrell to Mark always a pleasure. The manager John and his assistant Maria have helped me with warranty concerns and I just cant say enough about the concern the whole team there has about my car. Thank the whole team in service and parts

sroberto
12/21/2015

"Don Mealey Chevrolet Rickey Jordan "

I have used Don Mealey Chevrolet for all my auto needs. I only deal with Rickey Jordan as he is the most knowledgable person I know for auto care needs. He is also respectable and kind. Rickey is an A + person. I recommend him to everyone I know.

hug9906
12/19/2015

"Jennifer was so helpful!"

I was pleased with how polite and helpful she was and how quickly she was able to get me the help I needed and resolve my issue.

Reviews of JENNIFER HART