Doug's Hyundai

Hyundai of Everett

Ford Hyundai of Kirkland

skenney1964
2/21/2015

"PRICE AND SERVICE SO GREAT I FLEW FROM IDAHO TO BUY!"

I live in Idaho and had searched for over a month for Fords and Hyundai's in both Idaho and Washington. After careful consideration I made the decision to purchase the 2015 Hyundai Elantra. I had spoken with several other dealerships while trying to make my decision, but after my initial contact had difficulties reaching most of them. I made one call to Doug's and after speaking with Larry I knew this was where I was going to purchase my vehicle. He was extremely knowledgeable, found the car I wanted, gave me a good price, always answered my calls and texts in a timely manner, and worked hard to get me a great interest rate. I LOVE my Hyundai Elantra and am confident that I made the right decision. I have had so many compliments on the looks of this car, and it seems to be common knowledge that Hyundai has one of the best warranties out there. I was most impressed when I walked into Doug's Hyundai and heard Christian music playing in the showroom. In today's world where people are so easily offended by Christianity and most businesses wouldn't dare to even hint that they are believers, it was a wonderful feeling knowing that I was purchasing my vehicle from special people at a very special dealership. God Bless You Doug's Hyundai!!!

LARRY

sysy
2/13/2015

"Bought out of state because this dealership is so good"

Even though I live in Colorado, I bought a car here. I was looking for a specific model/color. No local dealership had one and none were even REMOTELY willing to try and assist me in finding one. They only wanted to sell whatever they had on their lot. Tank God I was able to find this dealership and specifically, Vila Lind. I even received a lower price from another out of state dealership, but stayed with paying a slight bit more because of the customer service and communication that she provided. Definitely recommend this dealership.

Vila Lind

atuckwell
2/12/2015

"just bought a car here"

I just bought a car at Doug's and couldn't be happier. I worked with Vila who was very knowledgeable and found me a car that was perfect. I would highly recommend this dealership and Vila.

Vila

Amar
1/30/2015

"A true customer-centric company! Kudos to Larry!"

I just bought a 99 Lexus ES 300 from Doug's Hyundai yesterday. As a new locale, who just relocated to the Seattle area a week ago, everything seemed new, different and difficult at times. One of things I absolutely had to have was a car and I started looking for a car using autotrader.com. Being a long-time Lexus fan, I found the ES300 listed by Doug's Hyundai within my budget so I gave them a call right away. I worked with Larry from my first call until I purchased the car and I don't know much about the other sales folks at Dougs (I am sure they are great people) but Larry played a major role in making my decision to purchase the car. Larry's enthusiasm and commitment for his customers excelled and from my first call, I knew I was in good hands. I had been renting a car since I moved to Seattle and the ES300 wasn't going to be ready for a couple of days - but Larry and team were willing to provide me a loan car (at no charge) until the ES300 got ready so that I could return the rental car and save some money on my side. This just impressed me a lot and to my surprise they got the car ready the next day! The overall process from me stepping into the dealership, taking the car for test driving, doing the paperwork and driving my car away didn't take much time. Last but not least, big Kudos to Larry! I believe he is a great asset to Doug's Hyundai!

Larry

Happy
1/17/2015

"Story with Larry & Tony :)"

Thanks Larry for making our buying experience a good one. We appreciate the fair price and the quickness of the details. Also thanks to Tony for making the paperwork quick and slick. Well Done Gentlemen!!! You have earned our future business. All The Best, Jenya & Brady

Larry & Tony

iamshorty2u
1/14/2015

"Wonderful"

we worked with Larry Peden, wonderful sevice, we went for the test drive, he had paperwork ready on the spot, he made I very pleasant experience as pleasant as dropping that much money can be lol, will recommend you guys for sure Thank you, Todd & Dannielle Polly

Larry Peden

diablos mom
1/06/2015

"Perfect Timing"

I dealt with Micheal Daniels. I came in and he had been in contact with me for a couple weeks now, he assisted in me getting pre approved before I even stepped out of my house. I was thankful for that for 2 reasons. 1 being that I was just a victim of a strong armed robbery and was ambivalent about taking the bus. 2. because I lived quite a ways from the dealership. After being pre approved he worked around my schedule when I could come in. He helped me get into a amazing car that I was approved for and helped me drive off of the lot a new car owner. The whole process was an amazing experience. I never felt rushed or pressured and even when I was having a couple hiccups w/ the insurance company (being Sunday) he was patient and accommodating. I would recommend not only Dougs Hyundai but also Mike Daniels! Thank you Mike Daniels and Troy from financing for helping me feel safe.

Mike Daniels

M
1/02/2015

"Wonderful Experience at Doug's Hyundai!"

Vila and Young were both wonderful to work with. Thank you so much for your time on efforts on our purchasing a new car. We will definitely recommend Vila to our friends.

Vila

Sandy
12/22/2014

"A great buying experience"

Our experience at Doug's was great. All we talked to were very friendly and did what they could to get us into our new Santa Fe Sport.

Vila Lind

Brian Hovis
12/08/2014

"Excellent Buying Experience"

We had an excellent experience buying from Doug's Hyundai. Larry Peden was very helpful throughout the entire process and went above and beyond in locating the perfect car for us at the right price. He was great to work with as well as everyone else at the dealership. The process was very straight forward with no pressure in any regard. We would highly recommend Larry as well as Doug's Hyundai as a whole!

Larry Peden