Doug's Hyundai

Hyundai of Everett

Korum Hyundai

CCCC-Family
8/02/2015

"We Are Happy Customers!"

It’s been 20 years since we went to a dealership. Just like most everybody, we do not like the experience or even the idea of being forced into something we don’t like to do but our experience with Doug’s Hyundai dealership changes all that. Our first contact was Dominic Kramer via internet and phone contact. He was very informative and courteous and he invited us over. Unfortunately, we arrived earlier than scheduled and he was still busy with another customer so he asked Vila Lind to help use out to make sure that we are immediately helped. Vila made us feel relaxed through the process. When the first car we were after didn’t feel right, she didn’t push the issue, Instead she tried to get to know us more and found a way to help us find another car. The car we bought was way better and was more answering our needs. Our experience with Doug’s Hyundai was great. Even days after the purchase, their team followed-up on us to make sure we are happy with their dealership. In fact, 2 days after the transaction, we were being contacted by the finance manager, Troy because he found us a better bank who can finance with a better rate. This lower rate saves us thousands of dollars. The store manager, Young Lee also followed up on us to make sure that we are completely satisfied with our transaction. Young even went to the extent on explaining to us personally things we were unclear or not sure about. We were impressed because they worked even after the transaction was over. Mr Young Lee and his team did all they can to make us happy customers. We are completely satisfied and we are happy to recommend this business to other people.

Vila Lind, Dominic Kramer, Troy and Young Lee

susday2003
7/28/2015

"I will go back a 4th time"

I first met Sunny in 2008 and she was friendly, professional and straight-forward, I bought a new car from her (Hyundai Elantra) A few years later I returned because of a mailing I received and traded my car for a newer one, Hyundai Elantra. 5 years later my car was totaled and I had to start car shopping, I went to other dealerships but the men who wear helping me were slightly condescending and creepy. I decided to try Hyundai again and I went to Doug's looking for Sunny. I didn't see her and assumed she wasn't there.....she came out a few minutes later with my shopping companion and as soon as she saw me she yells out my name! I couldn't believe she remembered not only me but my name also! It was stress free and smooth sailing from there, I told her what I wanted/needed and she made it happen. I am so happy and I would recommend anyone to go see her. Thank you Sunny Livings!!!<3

The general manager also remembered me and came over to say hello and the finance guy was great but he smelled like cigarette smoke

CINDI.HAWAII
7/28/2015

"Great value and great service"

The customer service at Dougs Hyundai was excellent, professional and efficient. I chose to buy my car here based on the service but the price was the most competitive on the West Coast as well.

Mike Walker

Meridith

"New Genesis"

We just bought a 2015 Genesis from Larry Peden at Doug's Hyundai. He was great to work with....made a deal, he presented it, approved.....we drove out of the parking lot leaving our old ride behind in less than an hour. This was one of the most painless automobile transactions we have ever experienced. Larry is very knowledgeable and made the transaction so smooth. Meridith

Larry Peden

Resto Family
7/27/2015

"Straight Forward, Helpful Purchase Experience"

The overall experience purchasing our 2015 Sonata from Doug's Lynnwood Hyundai was excellent. After making an internet inquiry to buy a new Sonata through TrueCar, we were paired with Vila Lind. Vila was helpful all along the purchasing process. My wife and I are very happy with our Hyundai car purchase decision at Doug's Lynnwood Hyundai.

Vila Lind

purple1007
7/26/2015

"Effortless transaction"

Vila Lind at Doug's Hyundai dealership, North Seattle - is professional, courteous and knowledgeable. I recently had a fine experience buying a Genesis Sedan at Doug’s facilitated by Vila. From the get go she was accommodating, showing me all my options - never pushy or disrespectful - but took the time to guide me through the whole process. It was as if she intuitively knew that purchasing a car - for me - was a big decision. She was generous enough to offer me a thorough test-drive - at my own pace. When it came down to the finances she was direct, honest and straightforward - just as I like it when I deal with money. She was able to work with me on a good deal and I can honestly say that I felt it was a win - win - win situation. Vila earned my business. Doug’s dealership got a sale. And I got a dream car. Vila Lind at Doug's Hyundai dealership is professional, courteous and knowledgeable. I can highly recommend visiting her when you are in the market for a car and wants an effortless transaction. - MD, Seattle PS: In the process I had the pleasure of meeting and talking with dealership manager Young Lee. Courteous, respectful and humble, yet high execution ability. He made it easy for me to make an educated decision when it came to evaluating price point. Thank you.

Vila Lind, Young Lee.

t.trentg67
7/25/2015

"Best deal on a vehicle and awesome car experience!!!! "

First off, I was dealing with Farid Zarei, whom was a great sales person, he was willing To go above and beyond from the get go. Farid was completely understanding of our situation, as my wife was in a bad accident. Farid was very confident of his product and willing to put it to the test, as I had a lot of safety concerns. Once at the dealer we dealt with Larry Peden as Farid was in college ( great job sir). Come to find out that Larry had worked with Sandy the first person that sold us our first Hyundai Sonata 2.0 T, what a great ride and wonderful safety rating, thing God for that due to my wife's accident. All I can say is once we hear from Sandy through Larry all of our stress and tension of the purchase was gone. We got a wonderful deal and 10 year warranty, we are so happy. So please if you are interested in a new or used vehicle please see Farid Zarei or Larry Peden what a wonderful sales staff... Sorry, I almost forgot about Young Lee the sales Manager what a wonderful guy. He met us at the door and did a wonderful job of walking us through the whole process. We will recommend Doug's Hyundai to all of are family and friends.

Farid Zarei, Larry Pedy and Young Lee

heather
7/23/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!"

Larry Peden is the most knowledgeable and kind salesman I have ever met. I love me new Sonata and recommend to any one reading this to ask for Larry.

Larry Peden

Nurse27
7/22/2015

"Nice people, efficient process"

This was the second dealer I attended to try to find a sonata hybrid in the colors I wanted. As I got out of my car and started toward the showroom I was greeted by a woman who asked, "May I help you?". It was just an hour before they closed but Vila Lind took me for a test drive and patiently answered all my questions and kindly ushered me through the purchase process. I was impressed.by her knowledge and how there was no pressure. Best of all they found a car in the colors I wanted in a snap. Much appreciated.

Troy

SMCCOLL7
7/14/2015

"Great"

Vila was very friendly and knowledgable. She took her time and explained everything to us. Sunny was also very helpful and friendly. We will definitely be back for service needs. Thank you

Vila, Sunny