Doug's Hyundai

Ford Hyundai of Kirkland

rhowerton
5/02/2016

"Excellent Service!!!"

Leased a brand new Hyundai Santa Fe with all the Bells and Whistles - Vila was wonderful and spent extra time with me to show me how to work everything and I am just really appreciate of that, saved me lots of time of reading through the manual! Excellent Service!

Vila

kelly.griggs6
4/30/2016

"Good"

Very nice and helpful and kind and informative, overall an extremely positive experience especially as a first time buyer. I will recommend this place to my friends and family.

Vila

lhickok8465
4/28/2016

"Excellent Car Buying Experience"

This is my 3rd vehicle leased with Doug's Hyundai and I will not consider going any place else in the future. Larry, my salesperson, was very professional and friendly. He spent quality time going over the different options of the Sonata cars and found the perfect car for my needs and wants. Que, one of the managers, was also very friendly and helpful in showing how my Android phone could be used to access all my music options and even navigation. I was assured by Larry that if I needed help with anything, to either call or come by and he would show me what to do. He also made sure that my first oil change appointment is on the books to be scheduled there. I will always recommend Doug's Hyundai to anyone looking for a car and, especially, let them know about the professional, honest and friendly service they can expect there.

Larry, Salesman

mlhronnie
4/24/2016

"Very satisfied"

Was happy with all aspects of handeling of Doug's with regards to our lease of the Sonata . Briana was very personable and fimilar with the vehicle we were interested.

Briana

rwilk99
4/22/2016

"Great car and great people."

I was going to buy my Genesis outright but the leasing deal the dealership offered was too good to pass up. I also received a huge discount off the sticker price, partly due to trading in my competing model car (Subaru). I was completely unaware of that discount until the dealer told me. The sales person even took my FM radio station settings from my old car and programmed them into the Genesis, without my asking. He did this while I was signing the papers inside. A great experience.

Johan Bong

Robert B.
4/21/2016

"Ashley Rocks!"

I've bought two cars from Doug's Hyundai now and both experiences were positive. The first was about a year ago when we purchased a 2015 Sonata Sport for my wife. We love the car and had a very good experience working with Michael on the sale. Recently I decided that I needed a new car for myself and Doug's was the first place that I went. This time I worked with Ashley La Pierre and it was a pleasure from beginning to end. We test drove a few things and I ended up purchasing a 2012 Genesis coupe at what I felt was a great price. The next time I am in the market for a vehicle Doug's will again be the first (and likely the only) place that I go, and if she is still there I will be requesting to work with Ashley again.

Ashley, Michael

Shamim
4/21/2016

"Good experience"

I bought a white santafe. is it so beautiful I like it alot and I like the stuff .they are so friendly and helpful. Thanka alot to farid. He is the best seller i have ever seen. So honest and helpful. Also Briana,she is so nice

Farid and briana

jacob.talbot
4/19/2016

"Excellent car buying experience"

Excellent car buying experience--we love our new 2016 Tucson, and the end-to-end car evaluation and purchasing experience at Doug's Hyundai. We'll definitely be back for future car purchases, and recommend to others.

Farid, Ashley, Kyu

gdweisman
4/16/2016

"Incredible experience"

This was the best sales experience I've ever had. From my salespeopleto the sales manager and finance manager, all were very professional and made this experience a very good one. I recommend this dealership.

Q, Jenny, Yogan and Crystal

donohoe.emily
4/09/2016

"Everything was great"

Thank you I had a nice experience. I'm happy with the vehicle. Everything was great. I hope this is 25 words so I can submit the survey.