Doug's Hyundai

Doug's Hyundai Info

Hyundai of Everett

Ford Hyundai of Kirkland

"automobile purchase"

I recently purchased a pre-owned Mercedes Benz CLK500 from Doug's Hyundai in Lynnwood. My sales person name is Vila Lind. We looked at several different cars. I decided on the Benz. What a great car the CLK500 is. This is my third vehicle purchased at Doug's Hyundai in Lynnwood. The first two were new. I am likely going to buy a Hybrid model next. My eye is on the 2014 Hyundai Sonata "blue".

Vila Lind

"really listeneded to us"

We worked with Larry Peden to purchase a new (2014) Hyundai. Larry really listened to our needs and made helpful suggestions without being the least bit pushy. Thanks!

"We Love Larry!!!!"

I came into Doug's as my last option for a new car, but I should have started there first. It was a no pressure environment and Larry was extremely helpful in finding me a new car for a great price. My family and I had a great time with him. I love that Doug's is trying to help new college graduates get on their feet and purchase new and reliable cars. I will definitely be coming back.

Larry

"Receive a good deal on a used car."

I needed a reliable used car to get to work. I had a pickup truck to trade and wanted a good price for it. Vila Lind Found me a 2005 Toyoda for a good price and gave me a good trade in price for my pickup truck. I was excited about the deal I made. It was so easy ! Rick Egan Olympia Wa.

Vila Lind

"They made buying a car enjoyable!"

I came into Doug's recently because my old truck needed to be replaced. I was helped my Mike Daniels who did not pressure me and really took the time to explain my new car choices and answer all the questions I had. I felt like he respected my time and did not talk down to me because I am a woman like so many car salesman in the past have. I will be recommending Mike and Doug's to everyone I know who needs a new car.

Mike Daniels

"VERY HELPFUL"

LARRY WAS VERY KIND AND UNDERSTANDING. I HAD A LIST OF POSSIBILITIES AND HE REVIEWED ALL OF THEM WITH ME, WITH NO RUSH, NO JUDGEMENT.

LEARRY PEDEN

"Great car buying experience - best ever!"

Highly recommend Larry Peden. Friendly, helpful and pleasant during entire experience. Car was good price and all questions were answered, no high pressure. Excellent experience!

Larry Peden

"Best car purchase in my life"

I am 61 years of age and I hate purchasing a vehicle. This was by far the best experience I have had buying a car. Everyone at the dealership was respectful and polite to me. I have difficult credit and everyone treated me as someone who could pay cash. I recommend this dealership and the employee I worked with to everyone I see. I will always go back here and recommend this location for people purchasing a vehicle. Recent press coverage had no impact because I have not have television coverage for over 8 years. I drove my the dealership, stopped by because sign said they would work with difficult credit and Larry Peden was so respectful and gave me my space to look without any pressure and answered all of my questions and let me choose what I wanted and then helped me to get it.

"The Best Ever!"

I need to apologize publicly for the way I first reacted to to My salesperson. In general, I really can't stand car salespeople. My attitude totally changed the day I met Vila Lind. I had been searching for a new car to replace my 2005 Elantra. After meeting with Vila, I knew that when I was ready to purchase my new car, there was no need to shop anywhere else. At almost every dealership you walk into today, you get attacked by hungry salespeople with $$$$ in their eyes. When you tell them you're not ready to buy today, you get turned over to some other guy to make sure the first person didn't leave anything on the table. This was not the case with Vila. After my first meeting with Vila I had the opportunity. to meet her General Manager, Young Lee. I've never met a more pleasant and straight forward General Manger. I told Mr. Lee that when the time was right, that I would be back to purchase my car from Vila. Well that day has come. This last Tuesday I drove away in a 2014 Elantra. It has been the Best car buying experience I have ever had. I feel very confident that everyone I refer to Vila for their new car will have the same great experience as I did. Thank you Vila and Young! Dean Wallace

Vila Lind, Young Lee

"Rockin' the new Veloster"

Purchased a 2013 Veloster, LOVED IT, so much that when the Turbo came out I was itching to upgrade. I worked with Larry P. to make this realization come true. He understood exactly what I was looking for, why and how to make it happen with financing. Thanks Larry for helping me spend my hard earned pay raise! This is our 5th Hyundai vehicle and we simply can't stay away from the excellent products. I have worked with Doug's Lynnwood Hyundai for my last two trade-ins and I couldn't be more pleased. Everyone is very helpful and just understands us "Hyundai" people. A shout out to Sunny as well who sold me the original Veloster.

Larry P.