Doug's Hyundai

Korum Hyundai

SUESORALEE
8/19/2015

"Go to Doug's Hyundai!"

I had a good experience. We were offered the Seafair discount and new Hyundai owner discount which allowed us to purchase a new vehicle rather than a certified pre-owned. Thanks Sunny!

Sunny Livings

lauraspumpkin
8/13/2015

"Fair, fast, friendly!"

Larry Peden helped us to find just what we needed in our Hyundai Accent. Excellent experience! After searching several dealers for the right car, we came across our car advertised online. Within a few days it was parked in our driveway.

Larry Peden

chard71
8/12/2015

"Larry Penden"

Larry Penden was a great help. With his help I drove off the lot with a 2015 Hyundai. As a first time new car buyer I wasn't sure how to go about things. Larry was helpful and reassuring and got me into a car that fit my budget without a feeling of being pressured. I was in and out within 3 hours. I went to several other dealerships prior to Doug's Hyundai and didn't feel comfortable with the salespeople. I felt like they just wanted the sale. Larry really listened to my needs and budget. I'm more than satisfied with my purchase and with my experience, I have already recommended them to my friends and family.

Larry Penden

SBOURGETTE
8/11/2015

"pleasant, professional and fair"

As usual(this is not the first car I have purchased at one of Doug's stores) the staff and buying experience can only be characterized as pleasant, professional and fair. I always suggest "Doug's" when one of my friends or acquaintances mentions that they are looking to buy a car.

Entire staff at Doug's Hyundai

SANJU.SAWE
8/10/2015

"Great , stress free and smooth experience "

Sunny Livings and the staff were very helpful and attentive. They made my car buying /leasing experience very smooth and stress free. I already recommended them to my friends.

ANC Victor
8/08/2015

"Best experience ever"

August 3rd, 2015 went to Doug's Hyundai to look for a pre-own for my daughter. Walked in within a minute was greeted by Sales Manager. After I described what I'm looking for, and ceiling for price, immediately got three choices and they are all very good cars. Then comes the best experience I'd ever had in buying a used car (bought 3 in past 20 years), Larry Peden came and was responsive, thoughtful and patient. With Larry's help we picked a car within 45 minutes with price limit according to that I set. Due to my daughter only has an International Driver's License and I hold a non Washington State license, the insurance part kind of complicated. Larry took the time to help us got through all the difficulties and with Shannah Swinburnson's professional assistance got insurance well covered. Also pruchased a great Warranty package with Larry's help. In all, the best experience I believe one could get in buying a used car !!!

Troy

Sonata problem
8/05/2015

"No shenanigans "

Larry our salesperson was well informed, courteous, and non pushy in helping us find the car that fit our capabilities and needs. He greeted us and let us walk him through what we were looking for and what we could afford. One of my best car buying experiences ever.

Larry Peden

CCCC-Family
8/02/2015

"We Are Happy Customers!"

It’s been 20 years since we went to a dealership. Just like most everybody, we do not like the experience or even the idea of being forced into something we don’t like to do but our experience with Doug’s Hyundai dealership changes all that. Our first contact was Dominic Kramer via internet and phone contact. He was very informative and courteous and he invited us over. Unfortunately, we arrived earlier than scheduled and he was still busy with another customer so he asked Vila Lind to help use out to make sure that we are immediately helped. Vila made us feel relaxed through the process. When the first car we were after didn’t feel right, she didn’t push the issue, Instead she tried to get to know us more and found a way to help us find another car. The car we bought was way better and was more answering our needs. Our experience with Doug’s Hyundai was great. Even days after the purchase, their team followed-up on us to make sure we are happy with their dealership. In fact, 2 days after the transaction, we were being contacted by the finance manager, Troy because he found us a better bank who can finance with a better rate. This lower rate saves us thousands of dollars. The store manager, Young Lee also followed up on us to make sure that we are completely satisfied with our transaction. Young even went to the extent on explaining to us personally things we were unclear or not sure about. We were impressed because they worked even after the transaction was over. Mr Young Lee and his team did all they can to make us happy customers. We are completely satisfied and we are happy to recommend this business to other people.

Vila Lind, Dominic Kramer, Troy and Young Lee

susday2003
7/28/2015

"I will go back a 4th time"

I first met Sunny in 2008 and she was friendly, professional and straight-forward, I bought a new car from her (Hyundai Elantra) A few years later I returned because of a mailing I received and traded my car for a newer one, Hyundai Elantra. 5 years later my car was totaled and I had to start car shopping, I went to other dealerships but the men who wear helping me were slightly condescending and creepy. I decided to try Hyundai again and I went to Doug's looking for Sunny. I didn't see her and assumed she wasn't there.....she came out a few minutes later with my shopping companion and as soon as she saw me she yells out my name! I couldn't believe she remembered not only me but my name also! It was stress free and smooth sailing from there, I told her what I wanted/needed and she made it happen. I am so happy and I would recommend anyone to go see her. Thank you Sunny Livings!!!<3

The general manager also remembered me and came over to say hello and the finance guy was great but he smelled like cigarette smoke

CINDI.HAWAII
7/28/2015

"Great value and great service"

The customer service at Dougs Hyundai was excellent, professional and efficient. I chose to buy my car here based on the service but the price was the most competitive on the West Coast as well.

Mike Walker