Doug's Hyundai

Ford Hyundai of Kirkland

drfarrell3
7/27/2016

"2017 hyundai Santa fe"

Great experience. Could have done a walk around the car as one small scuff was found upon getting home. Walk around could have prevented this. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Yohan bong

mikekidd1969
7/27/2016

"A Fine Dealership"

Our salesperson, Crystal Ohara, was a delight to work with and honest in her professional dealings with us. Staff personnel were refreshingly honest and easy to work with. Only negative was the interior windows were not properly cleaned, a minor problem. It's important to note that when I first arrived at the dealership, an upset, dissatisfied customer approached me and told me that I should not shop there. As a small business owner, I recognize no one is perfect, yet I was prepared for the worst. It never happened. I was treated well, with courtesy, professionalism and straightforward answers at every step.

achapgg
7/22/2016

"Expect the best."

At no time did I experience any behavior which could be described as quintessential car salesman behavior. A pleasure to be involved in and very informative. Excellent product knowledge.

Larry Peden and Q.

bhawkinsct
7/21/2016

"Tucson Buying Experience"

As a first time Hyundai, I am very impressed by the overall style and professionalism of this dealership (Doug's). My experience was very pleasant and well suited to our preferences.

Vila, Don, Brian

solg
7/19/2016

"The best"

Simple enjoyable experience! Yohan, the sales consultant, was very up front, gave all the info I wanted, no haggling, great price. They're very customer oriented and go the length to provide great experience.

Yohan Bong

jacob6712
7/15/2016

"Outstanding Experience"

I bought a Hyundai Sonata Sport at a great price. There was no haggling usually involved in buying a new car. I recommend anyone interested in buying a Hyundai to visit Doug’s Hyundai first.

jkim1124
7/08/2016

"Customer centered"

Dealership was very friendly. Sales Representative was very respectible of your time and need. It was an awesome experience and I got great deal on my lease

Yohan

abshire111
7/08/2016

"Great Job"

Best new car buying experience to date. Very professional, honest and friendly. Was in and out with little fuss and no haggling. Larry Peden made the experience very pleasurable.

Larry Peden

syang815
7/07/2016

"2016 Santa Fe"

Overall, it was a very good experience. Everyone was friendly and professional and non-pressure. the only thing was that it took awhile to meet with the finance person as she was tied up with another customer, so had to wait over an hour. Once in, the signing was very quick. Overall, very good experience.

Yohan Bong

vipnaillady
7/07/2016

"Great Dealership"

This was the Best Car Buying experience that I have ever had. The Sales people were Very Professional and Friendly. Not at all pushy. Everyone from the Sales Staff to the Finance Department were GREAT! I never felt like I was being "Worked". Everything was up front and very clear. I left the Dealership with my car knowing that if I ever needed to buy another car, I would buy it there, and would recommend it to anyone who was looking to buy. I love my car!!!

Crystal O Hara, Mr Bannon (in Finance) Mulitple others