Doug's Hyundai

Ford Hyundai of Kirkland

Hyundai98045
9/29/2016

"Return customers!"

We are return customers to Doug's Hyundai because of sales woman Vila Lind! Vila listens to what we want and finds it! She promptly returns calls, replies to email and always follows up in a timely manner! Her knowledge and professionalism are commendable! Just like the first time we bought a car from her, the second time was just as streamlined and efficient! We arrived later in the afternoon and Vila's shift ended hours before our deal was done and she stayed until we drove off in our new car! She made sure our new 2016 Veloster was detailed and in excellent new car condition! We got the car we wanted at a price that we wanted thanks to Vila!!! We highly recommend Doug's Hyundai if you're looking for a enjoyable, stress-free buying experience:)

crissal
9/27/2016

"Yohan Bong was great!"

I purchased my new Elantra 2017 last Friday. Yohan was very professional and honest /patient! Not push It was much pleasant experience than I expected. (Was my first car buying) I recommend Yohan to other future car buyers. Also financial department Sunny was very helpful and even manager.

Yohan Bong

leechain29
9/23/2016

"Praise for Eldar Tvrtkovic at Doug's Hyundai"

When you work with Eldar, the service is all about you. He was a very good listener, and concerned with what was important to me. He didn't overwhelm me with information I wasn't interested in, but instead, concentrated on the features that I care about. He explained things carefully and clearly and was respectful of my time. He didn't pressure me to buy the first time I was there, but did make a follow up call the next day. Eldar made my car buying experience a pleasant one. I'd happily buy a car from him again!

Eldar Tvrktkovic

jasonlupo
9/21/2016

"Lupo Review"

Good job on getting me the info and car I needed. I was looking for a commuter and Larry helped me pick the best one for what I needed with good gas mileage.

Larry

Brodland
9/20/2016

"Great trade-in and purchase experience!"

Salesman Yohan Bong was friendly, knowledgeable, and went the extra mile to earn my business. He was not pushy or deceitful like other salesmen that I talked to at other dealerships, and he gave me honest answers to my questions. I would recommend Yohan and this dealership to anyone looking for a new car!

Yohan Bong

paulahunthiggins
9/18/2016

"Sales with excellent service"

We chose to but from Doug's because of our daughters very positive experience with the service department. We found the sales people easy to work with, straightforward and genuine. All followup questions have been addressed promptly and with a smile.

Vila and Chris

Hyundai98045
9/17/2016

"Very satisfied RETURNING CUSTOMER "

Excellent, first time buying experience in 2011 with sales person Vila Lind at Doug's Hyundai in Seattle WA! Now, five years later (2016), one evening, online, we found a Hyundai car we wanted to buy which surprisingly; was at Doug's Hyundai. I immediately emailed asking if Vila Lind was still employed there? Early next morning I received a call from Vila herself:) Excited to know she was still there, we drove over that same afternoon from North Bend, WA; with hopes of purchasing a car from Vila AGAIN! Upon arrival, we were greeted by Vila. From beginning to the end of our visit, Vila provided us with her undivided attention. She asked us all the right questions about the car we were interested in, she listened attentively and then went to work on her computer searching their inventory! She found a few cars and quickly setup the test drive! She accompanied us on the test drive which was very much appreciated as she provided details about the car as well as pointed out the differences between models. As before, we were very impressed with her vast knowledge of the vehicles. Finally, we made our decision on which one we wanted to purchase and again she quickly went to work on preparing the paperwork! Buying a vehicle & working the numbers to meet our budget is a stressful time for buyers, but throughout the entire process Vila was honest, cheerful, and very sincere. Immediately upon meeting her you can sense she's a unique salesperson.... NOT your stereo-typical aggressive, pressuring salesperson!!! Nope, NOT Vila!!! Vila is as honest as they come! It's apparent from the start, Vila wants her customers to be happy with the entire experience and the purchase. Vila went above and beyond during our visit. Her shift ended at 5pm, but she stayed to see the sale thru which was several hours past her time. She worked diligently on finding various incentives/discounts and on negotiating a great deal for us!!! She secured us a price which worked perfectly for our budget on 'the car' we really wanted and NOT the one we were thinking of settling for!!! After the sale was completed, she still stayed on to make sure our new car was detailed prior to bring it around for us. She walked us out to our new car and by then you can't help but give her a BIG hug because as a buyer you are just so grateful to have dealt with such a genuine and caring car salesperson! If you are looking for a memorable & positive car buying experience we highly recommend Vila Lind at Doug's Hyundai in Seattle WA. Trust us, you will not regret it:) Vila is the BEST!!!

gottago2hale
9/12/2016

"Honest Buy at Doug's Hyundai"

We had a surprisingly terrific experience at Doug's Hyundai in Lynnwood. We have never really looked at a Hyundai before, but when we decided to buy a new car, because of the warranty, we knew we needed to check out the Tucson. We are certainly very glad we did. We compared the Tucson to Ford Escape, Mazda CX5, Honda CRV and Toyota RAV. None of those cars met the level of satisfaction that the Tucson did. And the dealer experience was the best we have had so far in buying a new vehicle. No pushy sales people - just a very professional sales rep who really wanted to help us - NOT "sell" us. And the support staff was very friendly also.

riyad_salie
9/10/2016

"Great service"

I'm happy with the service and product we received from dougs hyundai and will definitely be returning there to do more business with them and will refer all my friends and family members there as well

Briana and Cristina

cassisetanis
9/10/2016

"Excellent"

Miss O'Hara was just wonderful. She helped me getting a car when I thought it wasn't possible. She was patient but very professional and kept going through the motion. You have an awesome person there!!

Crystal O'Hara