Doug's Hyundai

Hyundai of Everett

Ford Hyundai of Kirkland

Reese
3/28/2015

"New car buying experience"

I had an excellent experience when purchasing my new car. The staff was incredible and very helpful. Larry was patient and more than willing to answer any of my questions, and ended up getting me my dream car!

Larry Peden

Truc
3/24/2015

"Fabulous car buying experience!"

We just brought our new Elantra GT home for the first time. It fits perfectly into our garage...and our pocketbook! We can't say enough about our salesperson, Ashley LaPierre. From the moment we walked in the door, she made the whole experience an absolute pleasure. Vila Lind helped immensely with all the paperwork and booklets and the guy behind the counter made all the dickering almost too easy.

Ashley LaPierre. And Vila Lind

leitnerd
3/23/2015

"A painless car buying experience!"

I recently purchased a new 2015 Hyundai Elantra and I am very happy with my decision. Larry was extremely helpful and accommodating. I never once felt pressured. I was attracted to Hyundai because of the excellent warranty, the Consumer Reports reviews, and the overall economy of the car. I shopped online before going into the dealership, was pleased to find that the same cars I saw online were the cars available in the lot. This was a very positive car buying experience.

Larry Peden

jennifer
3/21/2015

"Great Dealership!"

I had a wonderful experience at Doug's. Bill Conner helped me out. His comments regarding how well he was treated as an employee at Doug's Hyundai was indicative in the low-pressure sales that I received from everyone at Doug's. I found exactly what I was looking for, the finance fellow shopped around for a deal for me, and got me a great interest rate. The sales manager went above and beyond to make sure I was a satisfied customer. Thank you, all! I highly recommend Doug's.

Bill Conner

wdalynn1
3/15/2015

"absolutely amazing "

Larry peden was absolutely amazing and very very helpful in my search of a new car and I have to say he worked out a great deal for me seeing as though it was my first time financing a new vehicle and have little credit. im extremely satisfied and I definitely will be seeing him again for future purchases. overall it was a pleasant experience.

larry peden

alexm
3/06/2015

"Amazing service! Great new car!"

We just bought a 2015 Hyundai Elantra and love it. We worked with Larry and even with bad credit and as first time car buyers. He made it easy for us and worked with our financial situations. He was patient and fun to work with. Overall got a great car and had a good time doing it. Would reccomend anyone looking to get a new car to come see Larry

Larry

Debby Dunn
3/04/2015

"Great car buying experience"

very happy with my vehicle, Sunny went above and byond to help me get a vehicle I am very happy with. Excellent experience with this finance team also

sunny

skenney1964
2/21/2015

"PRICE AND SERVICE SO GREAT I FLEW FROM IDAHO TO BUY!"

I live in Idaho and had searched for over a month for Fords and Hyundai's in both Idaho and Washington. After careful consideration I made the decision to purchase the 2015 Hyundai Elantra. I had spoken with several other dealerships while trying to make my decision, but after my initial contact had difficulties reaching most of them. I made one call to Doug's and after speaking with Larry I knew this was where I was going to purchase my vehicle. He was extremely knowledgeable, found the car I wanted, gave me a good price, always answered my calls and texts in a timely manner, and worked hard to get me a great interest rate. I LOVE my Hyundai Elantra and am confident that I made the right decision. I have had so many compliments on the looks of this car, and it seems to be common knowledge that Hyundai has one of the best warranties out there. I was most impressed when I walked into Doug's Hyundai and heard Christian music playing in the showroom. In today's world where people are so easily offended by Christianity and most businesses wouldn't dare to even hint that they are believers, it was a wonderful feeling knowing that I was purchasing my vehicle from special people at a very special dealership. God Bless You Doug's Hyundai!!!

LARRY

sysy
2/13/2015

"Bought out of state because this dealership is so good"

Even though I live in Colorado, I bought a car here. I was looking for a specific model/color. No local dealership had one and none were even REMOTELY willing to try and assist me in finding one. They only wanted to sell whatever they had on their lot. Tank God I was able to find this dealership and specifically, Vila Lind. I even received a lower price from another out of state dealership, but stayed with paying a slight bit more because of the customer service and communication that she provided. Definitely recommend this dealership.

Vila Lind

atuckwell
2/12/2015

"just bought a car here"

I just bought a car at Doug's and couldn't be happier. I worked with Vila who was very knowledgeable and found me a car that was perfect. I would highly recommend this dealership and Vila.

Vila