Doug's Hyundai

Ford Hyundai of Kirkland

achapgg
7/22/2016

"Expect the best."

At no time did I experience any behavior which could be described as quintessential car salesman behavior. A pleasure to be involved in and very informative. Excellent product knowledge.

Larry Peden and Q.

bhawkinsct
7/21/2016

"Tucson Buying Experience"

As a first time Hyundai, I am very impressed by the overall style and professionalism of this dealership (Doug's). My experience was very pleasant and well suited to our preferences.

Vila, Don, Brian

solg
7/19/2016

"The best"

Simple enjoyable experience! Yohan, the sales consultant, was very up front, gave all the info I wanted, no haggling, great price. They're very customer oriented and go the length to provide great experience.

Yohan Bong

jacob6712
7/15/2016

"Outstanding Experience"

I bought a Hyundai Sonata Sport at a great price. There was no haggling usually involved in buying a new car. I recommend anyone interested in buying a Hyundai to visit Doug’s Hyundai first.

jkim1124
7/08/2016

"Customer centered"

Dealership was very friendly. Sales Representative was very respectible of your time and need. It was an awesome experience and I got great deal on my lease

Yohan

abshire111
7/08/2016

"Great Job"

Best new car buying experience to date. Very professional, honest and friendly. Was in and out with little fuss and no haggling. Larry Peden made the experience very pleasurable.

Larry Peden

syang815

"2016 Santa Fe"

Overall, it was a very good experience. Everyone was friendly and professional and non-pressure. the only thing was that it took awhile to meet with the finance person as she was tied up with another customer, so had to wait over an hour. Once in, the signing was very quick. Overall, very good experience.

Yohan Bong

vipnaillady

"Great Dealership"

This was the Best Car Buying experience that I have ever had. The Sales people were Very Professional and Friendly. Not at all pushy. Everyone from the Sales Staff to the Finance Department were GREAT! I never felt like I was being "Worked". Everything was up front and very clear. I left the Dealership with my car knowing that if I ever needed to buy another car, I would buy it there, and would recommend it to anyone who was looking to buy. I love my car!!!

Crystal O Hara, Mr Bannon (in Finance) Mulitple others

sunbeach3330

"A Unique Experience!"

Over the years, I have been to many dealerships to buy car. Never before have I had such great service as I received from Doug's Hyundai! There was absolutely NO pressure to buy. My salesman, Larry, was awesome! He truly listened to my needs in a car and provided just the one I wanted at a great price! I used to be strictly a "Honda" person, but now I will continue to be a Hyundai fan! Thank you, Doug's Hyundai and Larry! I am so happy with my new 2017 Hyundai Elantra!!

Larry

connyandriana
7/06/2016

"Relaxing dealership"

This dealership atmosphere is relaxing Sales person did not pressure me into purchasing any car there but really friendly which is good for me. Other sales persons there are really friendly giving technical info about Hyundai product.

Ashley