Doug's Hyundai

Ford Hyundai of Kirkland

sonyanchris02
5/27/2016

"Excellent experince"

It was the easiest car buying experince ever! Doug's staff from Ashley in sales Young, the GM and Sunny in finance made it so pleasant.

Ashley, Young, Sunny

Tucson lover
5/26/2016

"Never had such a great experience buying a car!"

Two days ago I bought a 2016 new Hyundai Tucson from Vila. She was very accommodating and knowledgeable. She is a great asset to Doug's Hyundai! Also Sunny made the paperwork process very easy. Last but not least, I met Doug, the owner, and he is a true gentleman. Thanks. Carol W.

Vila and Sunny.

rbradshawrn
5/26/2016

"Best experience buyinh a car ever!"

Service was excellent. Selection of cars great! You were the only Hundai dealer around that had the car I wanted (including Burlington, Wa). Excellent warranty!

Larry Peden

James Savino
5/24/2016

"Best experience "

The team at Doug's Hyundai is amazing. I specifically worked with Yohan Bong; his knowledge and expertise, along with his great personality are just a few reasons why I purchased my new Santa Fe. You can tell he genuinely cares about you and the whole team really works hard to get you a great deal. I have nothing but positive things to say about Doug's Hyundai. I will definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new car.

Yohan Bong

qeelhaul
5/22/2016

"Great Sales and Service with Doug's Hyundai Team"

Great sales, service, and financing staff coupled with a knowledgeable and informative experience. The culmination of their professionalism made our purchase of the Hyundai Tucson Sport a pleasant and well rounded customer care experience. Thank you to Vila Lind in giving us a thorough tour of the new Tucson and sharing the Hyundai history and legacy of the company that has a great product for the masses. The sales staff is awesome and keeps the customer's desires in focus the entire visit. Thank You Doug's Hyundai!

Vila Lind

garyarcher71
5/21/2016

"new Sante-fe"

My sales person was very professional her name is Briana Kalenderian. I thought the shop was very well set up and equipped with the latest tools and testing tools

yunjina
5/21/2016

"pleasant experience"

we had a pleasant experience at Doug's hyundai. Sales Crystal was very friendly, helpful and accommodating as I had specific requests. Also Yohan was very nice to assist when Crystal was not working one day we stopped in. Finance agent Sunny and Kyu went out of their way to make sure the features I requested was added on and also gave me options to make my own decision.

Crystal, Yohan, Kyu, Sunny

kacyvermilyea
5/20/2016

"Great car"

Love the car. Felt like we spent an unnecessarily long time at the dealership. Friendly staff. Car was detailed nicely but all three of the available cars I wanted had scratches in the exact same place. Seems to be a shipping issue.

Qi
5/19/2016

"New Tuscon purchase at Doug's Hyundai - Thank you Yohan!"

Yohan Bong was an excellent sales consultant at Doug’s Hyundai. He was very professional to serve, help and advise his clients. He was warm and very easy to get along with. Not only trying to sell a car but to create trust and good relationship with his clients. When problems arose, he was doing his best trying to help resolve the problems for the clients. When we picked up the new car, he explained very detail and made sure we understood each function and gave us time to ask question. We greatly appreciate his service and should I have any colleague, friend or family member wants to buy Hyundai car, I have no hesitation to recommend Yahoo Bong at Doug's Hyundai to anyone of them. Thank you Yohan.

Bong, Yohan

gallionharry
5/19/2016

"Review Of Doug's"

Everyone I met was friendly and helpful. I knew the vehicle I wanted and how much I will pay for it. Negotiations were fast and friendly and they met my price.