Doug's Hyundai

Doug's Hyundai
Doug's Hyundai Info

Hyundai of Everett

Ford Hyundai of Kirkland

"Very knowledgeable and helpful"

I didn't think i would buy a Hyundai, but after seeing and driving the Sonata, i was so impressed that i purchased it that day. Thanks for your help.

Larry Peden

"Vila Lind & Doug's Hyundai Lynnwood, WA."

I was recently referred to Vila Lind - Internet Manager at Doug's Hyundai Lynnwood, by a close family friend. Vila and her team were fantastic! My interest rate started off fairly high due to lack of credit in general, as well as being self employed.. ( always fun to prove your income to the banks.. ) but Doug's finance team worked their magic, and saved me $1,000's in financing fees, by getting my rate down by 61% over a 2 day period.. This was the clincher for me in bumping up to a "Fancier Car"( 2013 Genesis Coupe 2.0 Premium Turbo w/only 7,950 miles to be exact ), and was still able to afford my payments. I was treated with kindness, respect, and would purchase a car from Vila Lind, and Doug's L:ynnwood Hyundai in a heartbeat. Long review short... I LOVE MY NEW CAR, and so does my 16 y/o. Thanks again Vila :O)

Vila Lind

"Larry is the man"

The experience started off very welcoming. The entire experience was pruned to exactly what I was looking for in ways of car, pricing, payments. I didn't feel pressured to buy, but more like having a layout of options available.

Larry Peden

"Great experience at Doug's Hyundai"

Great experience at Doug's Hyundai in Lynnwood. Larry P. was very knowledgeable about the Accent I bought and helped me though the buying process. Everyone was very nice and helpful. Very happy with my new car and the service at Doug's.

Larry Peden

"Larry made our car-buying experience super easy!!!"

Larry helped my husband and I find a great used car for our 19 yr old daughter. He was very nice and sweet to help us, considering the car we were interested was older and very inexpensive compared to the other cars on the lot. He helped us out with the price, so that my daughter could afford her car payments. She felt comfortable with speaking and dealing with him (we kind of sat in the background, and let them do all the work ;) We have had the car for a month now, and my daughter absolutely loves it. Larry made the process very simple and painless... and we would definitely give him a call when I am out of nursing school, and ready for a new car of my own. Thanks again Larry!!! You're pretty awesome!

Larry Peden

"Great experience buying from Leonardo at Doug's Hyundai"

I spent my entire Sunday between Doug's Mazda and Doug's Hyundai, I even was bought both lunch and dinner while I spent time finding out which car I wanted to leave with. Leonardo was incredibly helpful; I test drove 3-4 cars, then was given a fantastic lease offer on a 2015 Sonata which they allowed me to put on hold while I left and test drove cars at the Mazda dealership and elsewhere. Ultimately I came back to the Hyundai dealership and traded in my Volvo S40 for a leased 2015 Sonata. My monthly payment is only $8 more per month, and I have a brand new car. Very happy with the experience and would definitely recommend talking with Leonardo here -- thanks!

Leonardo

"New car and new dealership."

Larry!! Wow! He really worked hard to bring me a deal for the money I had... I had been to several lots and a few dealers. My money was limited and I, really, just stopped into this store - feeling kind of wistful that I wouldn't have a Hyundai anymore. But then there was Larry - so kind, funny, patient and considerate. All the things I don't expect in a car salesperson. When he found a car that would work - I actually wept - it was such a relief and surprise. I LOVE my car and my new dealership. Yay! (Also - Alan - who did all the paperwork - was great - droll and a great story teller).

Larry & Alan

"automobile purchase"

I recently purchased a pre-owned Mercedes Benz CLK500 from Doug's Hyundai in Lynnwood. My sales person name is Vila Lind. We looked at several different cars. I decided on the Benz. What a great car the CLK500 is. This is my third vehicle purchased at Doug's Hyundai in Lynnwood. The first two were new. I am likely going to buy a Hybrid model next. My eye is on the 2014 Hyundai Sonata "blue".

Vila Lind

"really listeneded to us"

We worked with Larry Peden to purchase a new (2014) Hyundai. Larry really listened to our needs and made helpful suggestions without being the least bit pushy. Thanks!

"We Love Larry!!!!"

I came into Doug's as my last option for a new car, but I should have started there first. It was a no pressure environment and Larry was extremely helpful in finding me a new car for a great price. My family and I had a great time with him. I love that Doug's is trying to help new college graduates get on their feet and purchase new and reliable cars. I will definitely be coming back.

Larry