Doug's Hyundai

Hyundai of Everett

Ford Hyundai of Kirkland

Bindlestiff41
8/29/2016

"Chris Fiorito is great!!"

Chris went way out of his way to get me into a used car. I'd heartily recommend him to anyone who's shopping for a new or used vehicle.

Chris Fiorito

PhilipLee
8/26/2016

"Fantastic experience"

From the moment we arrived to the moment we got into our new car, we were met with professionalism and great service. We already knew what car we wanted to buy and how much financing we wanted. When we explained this is Yohan, he accommodated our desires. No pushy car salesmen tricks or trying to make us buy over our budget. Overall, it was the best experience Ive had at a car dealership.

Yohan

maryfowler
8/26/2016

"Terrific all the way around"

Vila Lind was absolutely terrific and patient with us as we leased a 2017 Elantra today. Mary and I had done an extensive research on new cars and dealers and we were pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to put all this together with Vila's help! Vila was the perfect piece of the puzzle as she navigated us through the sale and lease. We actually had some humor along the way. Thanks again, Vila! We look forward to working with you many years down the line! We also really liked the friendliness and professionalism of the folks at Dougs Hyundai.

Sunny in Finance, service manager

eriksen.kg
8/25/2016

"Excellent service"

From finding my new car to financing it, teaching me to use all the features, and taking delivery, everyone was great to deal with. They came across as sincere, and listened to me when I told them what I wanted. They did not try to sell me anything I didn't need, and checked back with me a few days later to make sure I was satisfied with my new car, and ask if I needed any further assistance

twollen
8/11/2016

"Great experience"

From the time I walked in and met Vila at Doug's I knew this would be a unique and satisfying at buying experience. I never felt pressured and felt comfortable the entire buying experience.

Vila

judylhansen
8/10/2016

"Happy Judy"

I have never purchased a new car so I was pleasantly surprised how smooth everything went. I test drove several other SUV's from other dealerships and I feel I was a well informed buyer when I chose the Tucson.

Larry Peden

eleni dion
8/09/2016

"exceptional customer service and very honest"

I had an amazing experience at Doug's Hyundai! As a first time car buyer, I was very nervous. I was afraid I was going to end up somewhere with some sleazy car salesman who just wanted to make a quick buck. Instead, I ended up with Chris. Chris was not only friendly but very informative and so awesome and honest with me. I got there at 11 A.M. and from 11-about 6 P.M. he was very patient with me and basically insured me that I was not going to leave the lot without the car I wanted. They made a great deal with me and worked with me to make sure the car I got fit within my budget in regards to payments and such. We were there for what felt like forever and I was even starting to get hungry so he ordered pizza for me, my mom and my boyfriend. Talk about exceptional customer service!!! Thank you so so so much for making my experience everything a first time buyers experience should be! I will always recommend Doug's Hyundai!

Chris

kelseyjohnson1027
8/08/2016

"Awesome experience!!"

My mom has bought two Hyundai's from Doug's throughout the years and brought me in to take a look for a new car. Thanks to Ashley La Pierre and her awesome energy and enthusiasm, I walked out with a brand new car, 2016 Hyundai Accent, at an awesome rate and price! To top it off, she helped me get a new insurance policy with more coverage for less money! Thanks so much Ashley!!

Ashley La Pierre

pdew77
8/08/2016

"Lisa's New Hyundai purchase"

Sales staff was very friendly. We were greeted within a few minutes of coming onto the lot. Vila Lind was very knowledgeable and helpful in finding the car that I was looking for. Overall experience with sales, finance and service was excellent!

Vila Lind

Grammy
8/07/2016

"Great Dealership & Caring Salespeople"

I would highly recommend Doug's Lynnwood Hyundai. Our experience in purchasing a car was easy and we felt right at home. Our Salesman - Chris Fiorito - was the best. Young the manager and Brian in finance made the process so easy.

Chris Fiorito, Young, Brian