Doug's Hyundai

Hyundai of Everett

Hollya342
6/16/2015

"New Elantra"

Had a great experience with Larry! Lynnwood Hyundai is a wonderful place to buy a new car and I will definitely go back when I'm ready for a car again.

corvette1
6/12/2015

"everything was great "

I worked with Mike Walker he helped my son get into a perfect used car that fit his budget. A very honest guy to work with

Mike Walker

LarissaS
4/16/2015

"New car buying experience "

I had an excellent experience buying my new car from Doug's Hyundai in Lynnwood. The staff was very helpful and accommodating. Larry Peden made the experience fun. He answered all of my questions. I also want to mention Young Lee the GM and Troy in finance. It was a great experience. Thank you to all of you. Larissa

Bob and Leslie Jordan
4/14/2015

"Bought Two SUV"

My salesman was Larry Peden, and the Finance Manager was Troy Gannon. My wife and I came in looking for an SUV that I could tow with, and a smaller SUV so she could park it easier. I had $50K to spend. We looked at Mazda's and Subaru's and those are nice vehicles, but the 6-cyl Santa Fe and the sporty Tucson caught our eye. We drove them quite a bit. We knew we'd be getting used, and we had some boundaries on that. The team of Larry and Troy found us what we wanted, both are white vehicles, and are very comfortable. We are very pleased. Not an ounce of pressure. Entirely accommodating. Christian music playing in the showroom. Everyone friendly. We checked Consumer Reports and believed the biggest bang for the buck was the Hyundai's. They worked with on the trades and even arranged for the 100K miles bumper-to-bumper on both cars! That was an added plus we gratefully accepted, Out the door for $51.3. The wife and I are very pleased with our two 2013 Hyundai's. Very easy to buy a car from Larry and Troy!

Larry Peden (Sales), Troy Gannon (Finance)

Reese
3/28/2015

"New car buying experience"

I had an excellent experience when purchasing my new car. The staff was incredible and very helpful. Larry was patient and more than willing to answer any of my questions, and ended up getting me my dream car!

Truc
3/24/2015

"Fabulous car buying experience!"

We just brought our new Elantra GT home for the first time. It fits perfectly into our garage...and our pocketbook! We can't say enough about our salesperson, Ashley LaPierre. From the moment we walked in the door, she made the whole experience an absolute pleasure. Vila Lind helped immensely with all the paperwork and booklets and the guy behind the counter made all the dickering almost too easy.

Ashley LaPierre. And Vila Lind

leitnerd
3/23/2015

"A painless car buying experience!"

I recently purchased a new 2015 Hyundai Elantra and I am very happy with my decision. Larry was extremely helpful and accommodating. I never once felt pressured. I was attracted to Hyundai because of the excellent warranty, the Consumer Reports reviews, and the overall economy of the car. I shopped online before going into the dealership, was pleased to find that the same cars I saw online were the cars available in the lot. This was a very positive car buying experience.

jennifer
3/21/2015

"Great Dealership!"

I had a wonderful experience at Doug's. Bill Conner helped me out. His comments regarding how well he was treated as an employee at Doug's Hyundai was indicative in the low-pressure sales that I received from everyone at Doug's. I found exactly what I was looking for, the finance fellow shopped around for a deal for me, and got me a great interest rate. The sales manager went above and beyond to make sure I was a satisfied customer. Thank you, all! I highly recommend Doug's.

Bill Conner

wdalynn1
3/15/2015

"absolutely amazing "

Larry peden was absolutely amazing and very very helpful in my search of a new car and I have to say he worked out a great deal for me seeing as though it was my first time financing a new vehicle and have little credit. im extremely satisfied and I definitely will be seeing him again for future purchases. overall it was a pleasant experience.

larry peden

alexm
3/06/2015

"Amazing service! Great new car!"

We just bought a 2015 Hyundai Elantra and love it. We worked with Larry and even with bad credit and as first time car buyers. He made it easy for us and worked with our financial situations. He was patient and fun to work with. Overall got a great car and had a good time doing it. Would reccomend anyone looking to get a new car to come see Larry

Larry