Doug's Hyundai

Hyundai of Everett

Ford Hyundai of Kirkland

ANDREWJUNGWA
1/26/2016

"Honest, Reliable, with professionalism"

I and my wife purchased another Hyundai car at Doug's Hyundai. The staffs here are honest, reliable, with great patience, and professionalism. I am now Fan of Hyundai because of these excellent staffs

Sunny

TGP2005
1/06/2016

"Buying experience"

Very friendly and professional sales staff. They treated me fairly and gave me a great deal on a 2016 Sonata. I would recommend to friends.

Briana Kalenderian

DANBATTERN
1/06/2016

"Great experience"

We had a great experience and ended up with a fantastic car, thanks for the positive car buying experience. We looked around and Larry did a great job explaining the car to my wife.

AISLING_WILES
1/01/2016

"great experience "

I dreaded going car shopping and dealing with salesmen but I had to go. When I got there' I was treated right away and was shown the car I wanted and didn't get anyone trying to get me to buy more. For my first experience buying a car I was very pleased with it!

Bill

ANTARIKAT866
12/09/2015

"Pleasantly surprised!"

Doug's Hyundai exceeded our expectations in terms of service, professionalism, comfort, ease, and time involved in the purchase of our wonderful new car. We were pleased to see a very good selection in vehicles, and fair pricing. We were most impressed by the warmth, care, and courtesy shown to us by everyone on staff (including management) at Doug's. The sales teams were thoughtful, attentive,friendly, and available; and demonstrated a quiet confidence and excellence in a relatable, respectful, laid back (non-aggressive) sales style. We noticed this friendly yet laid back manner immediately from the minute we arrived, to the moment we drove our new car off the lot. A special shout out of thanks to Vila, a true gem. Please send kudos to the entire Team at Doug's for making this a truly wonderful experience! We are telling everyone!

Vila, Yung, Briana

BRADBOSS
12/08/2015

"Car buing experience, made easy"

A very low key buying experience. Got the right vehicle at the right price in a very professional manner. The staff was great to work with.

JENTYSEN2
12/07/2015

"Amazing"

Larry Peden was the absolute best to work with. He made me feel comfortable, and no pressure. I would recommend him to anyone. Also Sonny in the finance dept is pretty good as well. Thank you to those two for getting me the car I wanted in a no stress kind of way. Again absolutely amazing!

sergioi
12/06/2015

"Friendly fast service"

Dropped by after Thanksgiving and Ashley was there to greet us right away and quickly got down to business - didn't try to sell us something we didn't want. In fact didn't experience any pressure to buy at all. They didn't have the Genesis Coupe I wanted so they went out and got it for me and it was ready for pickup the next day. I got it on a lease and Ashley was great at keeping in touch and making sure the car was working out. Only thing missing that would've made it 5-star is a smoother more straightforward process on advertised lease programs.

Ashley

BRENDAKBRADY
12/02/2015

"bought two vehicles "

Everyone treated me very kind, so much that my husband and I returned a week later and bought a car for him. Our second experience was very poor due to an associated named Mark. He tried to say we promised more money down then we did but manager of the dealership Young Lee did service recovery and made it all good... I would still recommend based my experience with the employees below.

Dominick, Chris and Mike all excellent customer service !!!!!!

SOROX123
11/27/2015

"Great and painless service"

Normally you would expect a dishonest person trying to meet a quota by selling cars to you regardless if it met your standards or not. Doug's Hyundai does their best to make the car buying experience fast, easy, and understandable to first time car buyers. Everyone is friendly and the customer service is a tremendous help!

Bill Conner, Larry Peden