Earnhardt Ford

Robert Horne Ford

Camelback Ford Lincoln

Ann15
4/14/2015

"I had a good experience with Earnhardt Ford Chandler"

In 1996 I brought my first car from Earnhardt. This 2015 Ford Fusion will be my third car from Earnhardt and each experience has been very gratifying.

Bill Tish

Bpenman
4/09/2015

"I gave it to them working, they gave it back broken"

I have had several very good visits with Earnhardt Ford in Chandler, but I have also had some bad ones. The last one is the last opportunity to create an impression for me. I brought it in to replace two burned out lights (driver side brake light and left rear turn signal). No problem. They had an ECU upgrade that was scheduled, which they also did. When I got the truck back, the dash lights were all out. I thought the thumbwheel adjuster had just been turned down all the way, not thinking much about it. Then when I got home I tried to bring the lights on. That's when I noticed I didn't have ANYTHING. The LED info panel was dead, the lights for things like "A/C on" and everything else in the center panel were off. Interestingly, when I turned the car back on, the same LED Info panel was able to show my the alerts (e.g., low fuel, oil change required, etc.). I am going told that this is not their fault. It was working when I dropped it off. They are now telling me that all of a sudden there is a dead short in the wiring harness behind the dash. Hmmm... I don't care what went wrong. It "broke" while they were working on it, and I am to pay for it? I think not.

Gina

Olo24
2/27/2015

"Cody was very helpful "

I went in to Earnhardt Ford and was very pleased with my experience. Everybody was very kind and my salesman Cody answered all the questions that I had. I would definitely recommend Earnhardt ford and Cody

Cody DeGroot

Mfenrik
2/26/2015

"Great experience "

I purchased a car at Earnhardt Ford and my salesman was Cody. I couldn't be more happy with the way I was treated and would definitely recommend Cody and the dealership.

Cody

landan631
11/30/2014

"Travis is the man!"

I came in and was looking for an f250 and I got Travis as my salesmen. At first I was scared and nervous but then after working with him he was awesome very professional and fun and knew all the answers to my question . He made car buying easy for me I will recommend him and send everyone to him. He is the best.

Travis

frriveramd
11/21/2014

"They are willing to step up and make it right"

After having started the process of completing a sale, which ended up not happening due to multiple reasons, both Mr. Ron Qayumi (Ford Certified Sales Consultant) and Gilbert De La Cruz (Internet Sales Manager) stepped up to the whole situation. After both of them having explained the situation to Mr. Frank Nicolosi (General Sales Manager), we were able to agree on the terms of the sale. I have to admit that I am impressed with how mentioned people went above and beyond to make it right for my situation. They could have easily dismissed the situation and looked for another potential buyer,. Still, they decided that the best they could do was to help me get into the vehicle I have been impatiently waiting for over 6 months after having done a special order. I take my hat off to Ron Qayumi, Gilbert De La Cruz, and Frank Nicolosi. They are honest people that will do whatever it takes to make a customer happy. I will be doing business with Earnhardt Ford in a very near future given this fabulous end result. You will not regret working with above mentioned people. Highly recommend that you work with them if you are interested in buying a vehicle from Earnhardt Ford.

Ron Qayumi, Gilbert De La Cruz, Frank Nicolosi

Dnll414
7/10/2014

"Three Words: DON'T GET STARTED!"

First impression is their great but over time that feeling declines. I purchased my Pre-Owned 2007 Ford Explorer in December of 2010. I have always taken my vehicle to Earnhardt Ford in Chandler, AZ. I figure what better people to bring it for maintenance and upkeep than the very dealership. However recently, I have made the decision to go elsewhere to maintenance my vehicle. And here are the reasons why: My vehicle has an ABS issue. At times when driving my truck all of a sudden I feel the whole front end shift (into what feels like a lower gear), I then place my foot on the break and I can feel a pulsating sensation under my foot and a hard metal to metal grinding noise. The ABS traction light comes on immediately. Sometimes the light stays on and other times it goes out. I have brought my truck into the dealership on numerous occasions regarding this issue. October of last year, 2013, I was told it was the Yaw sensor causing the issue. I paid my $100 deductible (under my extended warranty) to fix the issue. Not long after replacing the Yaw sensor the problem soon arouse again. I purchased new tires in March of 2013. I had a flat replaced in February of 2014. When I brought my truck in in March of this year, 2014, once this issue occurred again, I was told the ABS issue was possibly due to the tire circumference from the one new tire than that of the other three. Mind you, this is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard as this ABS problem was happening before I purchased the new tires. I have 98,000 miles on my truck. When I reached out to Service Manager, Jim Fitz, I asked if Ford was waiting for my extended warranty to go out. Jim replied, no, that’s how he gets paid. Please explain that to me because I find that hard very hard to believe. When speaking to my Service Advisor, Suzette Beam, I asked, if my extended warranty goes out and they finally diagnose the issue, would it be covered. She no, it would not. Ok, that’s extremely frustrating. It should be since Earnhardt Ford has been working on this for a year now. This is a serious safety issue. I don’t feel comfortable trading in this truck nor selling it to anyone. It would be the wrong thing to do. The last time the problem occurred, the front end shifted so hard that I immediately looked in my rear view mirror to make sure I wasn't going to be rear-ended. Luckily, no one was behind me. It took me breaking several times for it to finally let loose and drive normal. For nearly a year now I have taken my truck to the Earnhardt Ford dealership for diagnosis with no resolution to the problem. The customer service at this location has really changed over time. I have left messages for my Service Advisor, Suzette Beam, on numerous occasions - receiving no such response in return. A while back in trying to reach her, her voice mail said she was in the office but I soon found out she had been out ill for a long period of time. Her voice mail should have been changed to say otherwise or forwarded so someone else could have assisted her customers or someone should have made it a point to check her messages while out. And when she returned she made no necessary follow-up calls. Why wouldn’t she? That’s what you call great customer service. Recently I’ve tried contacting her to receive her voice mail once again. I asked for a call back and once again, received no such follow-up. In calling the front desk I’m told she’s in. Service Manager, Jim Fitz, has made it a priority to assist when I’ve reached out to him regarding my ABS issue. The last we spoke, I told him I wanted my money back regarding the YAW sensor as that’s what I was told was causing the ABS issue and it’s not. I told him I wanted to bring my truck elsewhere to be serviced. He asked me to bring my truck in, and I did, but once again nothing was diagnosed and nothing further was said about getting my refund on something that did not fix my trucks issue. I sent him an email dated June 18, 2014, basically telling him I would no longer be servicing my truck at that location as my frustration lies in that, I find it hard to believe that Ford cannot diagnose my truck’s ABS issue and also mentioned the horrible customer service by my Service Advisor, Suzette Beam. I never received a reply from him regarding my sent email. I then felt it necessary to contact Jim Fitz’s manager and was told that person was Larry Stornjohn. Throughout my first initial conversation with him he tried interrupting me a couple times but I kept on talking, as I wasn’t finished telling him my concerns of that location. He seemed more interested in asking me what he could do than to actually listen to the problem. At that time I told him there was nothing he could do as I was not planning on taking my vehicle back to that location. He told me to contact him if there was anything he could do. I then reached out to him the following week. Receiving his voicemail, I left a message that I would like the original $100 I paid to diagnose the ABS issue on my vehicle the first time I brought it in as well as the $100 I paid to replace the Yaw sensor. After a week of hearing no reply from him I then reached out to his assistant, Deena. Larry made contact with me telling me he never received a voice mail from me. Needless to say, when speaking with Larry this morning he said after reviewing all my service paperwork, that I was not charged a diagnosis and the only thing I paid for was the $100 for the Yaw sensor and I’m not getting that money back. He mentioned they did a lot of things on my truck at no charge to me. Well what things? And if you chose to not charge me, that was your decision. That still doesn't change the fact that my ABS system is still faulty and a major safety issue. When telling him about the last diagnosis they gave me about the circumference of my tires he then said, “O, you got new tries from us?” My reply to him was, “You would have known that if you reviewed all my paperwork like you just said you did.” He then firmly flat out told me he’s not giving me back the $100. I told him I was filing a formal complaint with Ford Motor Company. His reply, “You do that.” This dealership must remember one thing – the majority of the time they get customers by word of mouth.

See above

Mmax
6/26/2014

"Awesome !!"

Well we came in with a budget. I test drove a 14 escape and fell in love. Jason worked hard for us to be under our budget and we drove our new escape home that night. Thanks you Jason for your hard work and time with us.

Jason horn

DLCarrington
6/11/2014

"15 years later, still terrible customer service!!"

In 2014 Earnhardt Ford SUCKS just as much as it did 15 years ago when service advisors LIED about and tried to cover up someone drilling a hole right through the side of my brand-new truck in 1999. I haven't been to ANY Earnhardt Ford dealership for 15 years and have told everyone I know that they should NEVER deal with Earnhardt, EVER!!! I recently found they had just the truck I wanted and decided to try to deal with them again. They want to up sell you with $600 security systems that are apparently required by the insurance company (so maybe they should be free) and have told two stories now about their damaging dashboards to install LEDs for those expensive systems. If you don't buy the alarm system (with the included drilled holes in the panel below the steering column) you may or may not get them to replace the damaged panel! Jerry Samaniego told me that they replace those panels only on new vehicles and later Roberta McDonald told me twice that even on a brand-new vehicle they will leave the drilled holes in the lower dash that they drilled. "Your complete satisfaction is our goal!" WHAT A JOKE!!! They don't give a $#!+ about you after they have your $$! They have lost my business PERMANENTLY over a $70 (retail) part they refused to replace!!! Earnhardt's salesmen also failed to inform me when the seatbelt part for my truck finally came in so I could get it installed and claimed that the phone number they called went to a fax! There is no fax on my line and even if they messed up and got the number wrong, though they had used it before, they could have used email that they also had used before! EXCUSES, EXCUSES, EXCUSES. Earnhardt's Ford Certification inspection on the 1.5 year old truck with less than 15K miles missed an obviously damaged seatbelt that must have been cut by the prior owner. I noticed the cut seatbelt damage immediately when looking at the back seat area. I have to wonder what else their inspection missed. These guys can't seem to get their story on warranties straight either! I was told THREE DIFFERENT VERSIONS of what the warranty would be on the truck. Only the last one from the finance guy was correct! There also were locations and phone numbers left in the computer on the used truck that appear to belong to a previous owner. Earnhardt Ford didn't even reset the computer/nav system prior to delivery! Now I'm sitting here finally getting the seatbelt replaced (two weeks after purchase) and was told it would be a quick 30 minutes and it's been nearly an hour! It just takes one or two bolts to replace the belt! Oh! They sent my clean truck to the wash!!! I'm WAITING IN YOUR SERVICE AREA TRYING TO GET TO WORK!!! The service advisor said it was "dusty". What, he can't simply ask customers if they would like to wait for a car wash??? Same crap from a crappy dealer!

Jerry Samaniego, Roberta MacDonald, Mark Molus

CBastian1
4/24/2014

"Service"

My recent experience with Earnhardt Ford's service center was excellent!!! Suzette was informative and communicated all my vehicles needs and which issues were a priority as my Ford F-150 has 250,000 miles. When I asked to speak to the service manager Mr Fitch answered all my questions, in a timely manner, and provided the service I expect. I would, and have recommended Earnhardt Ford service center to all my friends and family. Thank you!!

Jim Fitch, Suzette Beam