Earnhardt Ford

Camelback Ford Lincoln

Shelly Bunting
9/30/2016

"Shady"

We found a wrangler and it had to have recalls fixed. They told us 2 weeks it would be done and had agreed upon a price. Coming on 4 weeks later they are trying to sell a different vehicle to us multiple times. Ran our credit without our authorization and told us the motor is bad and can not sell the vehicle to us now. Horrible horrible experience and would not recommend anyone wasting their time with this car dealership. Shady and dishonest!

Fading and his boss been their 22 years Ron

Inaie Ramalho
9/10/2016

"Humiliation and discrimination describes my feelings!"

I tried to buy a car from the this weekend. Went through the whole sales and finance process. Got the car cleaned, detailed and my phone synced. When I was in the car, turning the key in the ignition, Ryan Plunkett came running from his office - told me I could not have the car, took me out of it, got the keys back and cancelled all the paperwork. I have never been so humiliated. Unprofessional, poorly trained and rude. I hope I will never have to set foot in this store ever again!

Ryan Plunket

jihry
7/28/2016

"Never go to this dealer"

I am from Waco Texas and stated a 25 day road trip. I was traveling to Chandler AZ on my first day. My service engine light came on in El Paso but the truck ran fine so I drove it to Chandler. On the way I called Earnhardt Ford service Dept and they said they could not look at it for a week. I asked what a traveler who needs service should do and the lady suggested I go to autozone. I drive a 60k King Ranch F150 and I sure as heck did not buy it from Autozone. I called Berge Ford and they fixed my truck on a Friday before I could even return to Chandler from the Pima Air & Space Museum in Tuscon.

Chandler Native
5/31/2016

"Professional, knowledgeable, committed to good service"

We purchased a 2016 Escape from Travis Drysdale. Travis is a pleasure to work with. No BS. Just a fast efficient and GOOD deal. We were treated with respect. This is the second vehicle I have purchased from Travis and the third from Earnhart Ford. I will continue to come here and will recommend them to anyone who asks. One final word about the financing department and Gazwan Beirut in particular. By far my worst experience at a dealership has come in the finance department (not Earnhart). This guy could teach them all something about how to treat people. He is a genuine professional. Thanks to both Travis and Gazwan and to Earnhart fpr employing them.

Travis Drysdale, Gazwan Beirut

Carguy123
5/16/2016

"Horrible Management"

Worst experience by far. Meeting one of the sales managers, Marcelo, was probably one of the worst things that happened to me that day. The fact that Earnhardt Ford uses this guy as an asset to their company is unbelievable. This guy has zero knowledge or capability to learn what it takes to connect with another human being. As long as he is still working there i will take my business somewhere else.

Marcelo

derrek22
3/29/2016

"Best experience ever!!!!"

I recently purchased a 2013 Ford F150 from Earnhardt Ford in Chandler, Az. I have to say I've purchased other vehicles before from other places and left feeling like I got a raw deal, not so from Earnhardt!!! I was blown away by the customer service and the fact that my salesman John Allen actually cared about what I really wanted!! I was able to get exactly what I wanted. If you are looking for exceptional service and quality vehicles I recommend seeing John Allen at Earnhardt Ford! Trust me, you won't be sorry you did.

John Allen

speed care, casual
3/07/2016

"Purchased a 2016 Ford Explorer Platinum"

The service we received from Windy Devlin, Internet Sales/Fleet Manager was exceptional. We ordered our vehicle from the factory and Windy continually kept us informed of the progress. We met with her a couple of times and she answered all of our questions. We were very fortunate to have her to assist us in this purchase. Gena Lee, who has been our Service Advisor for several years has always been so helpful when we have taken our previous Ford Explorer in for its routine maintenance. Because of her excellent customer service we have asked to have her continue with our new vehicle as well.

Windy Devlin, Gena Lee

careful
2/17/2016

"They charge $79 to test thier work after they complete repai"

Earnhardt AC repair estimate of $1865 and part of estimate was $79 Charge to retest their work my mechanic same credentials cost $900. Shame shame.

Earnhardt Ford responded to this review

February 17, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. I'd like to be able to review the estimate and repairs and look into the situation further. Please contact me at 480-763-6298 at your earliest convenience. - Jim Fitch, Parts & Service Director, Earnhardt Ford.

run away while you can
1/20/2016

"Terrible service"

Bad service-They don't honor appointments, or call to let you know what is happening with your car. I spent 4 days without my car and had to make 4 separate trips over the space of two weeks to get a cable replaced for my battery. I sure wouldn't trust them to fix anything significant. Never-ever-again!! I would give no stars but it won't save

Mark

luvalwys2
7/17/2015

"Pleasant to Work With Overall"

I had purchased a new 2013 Ford Fiesta from another dealer. My car came into Earnhardt to handle the latch on the door for the National Recall. I worked directly with Bill Faucett, Service Advisor. He was wonderful to work with and went above and beyond to assure my service experience was great. I was expecting a few weeks initially per the dealership I purchased my car from; however, my car was ready in 2 days. I was provided with a rental car via Enterprise that is internally housed at this location. Phil Biehl did everything he could to assist me and make my experience positive. I am happy I bought a new Ford because I know where I am taking my car from now on. Thank you Earnhardt Ford, Bill & Phil!

Bill Faucett, Phil Biehl