Earnhardt Ford

Camelback Ford Lincoln

derrek22
3/29/2016

"Best experience ever!!!!"

I recently purchased a 2013 Ford F150 from Earnhardt Ford in Chandler, Az. I have to say I've purchased other vehicles before from other places and left feeling like I got a raw deal, not so from Earnhardt!!! I was blown away by the customer service and the fact that my salesman John Allen actually cared about what I really wanted!! I was able to get exactly what I wanted. If you are looking for exceptional service and quality vehicles I recommend seeing John Allen at Earnhardt Ford! Trust me, you won't be sorry you did.

John Allen

speed care, casual
3/07/2016

"Purchased a 2016 Ford Explorer Platinum"

The service we received from Windy Devlin, Internet Sales/Fleet Manager was exceptional. We ordered our vehicle from the factory and Windy continually kept us informed of the progress. We met with her a couple of times and she answered all of our questions. We were very fortunate to have her to assist us in this purchase. Gena Lee, who has been our Service Advisor for several years has always been so helpful when we have taken our previous Ford Explorer in for its routine maintenance. Because of her excellent customer service we have asked to have her continue with our new vehicle as well.

Windy Devlin, Gena Lee

careful
2/17/2016

"They charge $79 to test thier work after they complete repai"

Earnhardt AC repair estimate of $1865 and part of estimate was $79 Charge to retest their work my mechanic same credentials cost $900. Shame shame.

Earnhardt Ford responded to this review

February 17, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. I'd like to be able to review the estimate and repairs and look into the situation further. Please contact me at 480-763-6298 at your earliest convenience. - Jim Fitch, Parts & Service Director, Earnhardt Ford.

run away while you can
1/20/2016

"Terrible service"

Bad service-They don't honor appointments, or call to let you know what is happening with your car. I spent 4 days without my car and had to make 4 separate trips over the space of two weeks to get a cable replaced for my battery. I sure wouldn't trust them to fix anything significant. Never-ever-again!! I would give no stars but it won't save

Mark

luvalwys2
7/17/2015

"Pleasant to Work With Overall"

I had purchased a new 2013 Ford Fiesta from another dealer. My car came into Earnhardt to handle the latch on the door for the National Recall. I worked directly with Bill Faucett, Service Advisor. He was wonderful to work with and went above and beyond to assure my service experience was great. I was expecting a few weeks initially per the dealership I purchased my car from; however, my car was ready in 2 days. I was provided with a rental car via Enterprise that is internally housed at this location. Phil Biehl did everything he could to assist me and make my experience positive. I am happy I bought a new Ford because I know where I am taking my car from now on. Thank you Earnhardt Ford, Bill & Phil!

Bill Faucett, Phil Biehl

yanira
7/01/2015

"Pleasant buying experience"

I went in looking for a new ford focus. I was promptly greeted by john, he helped my find what I was looking for and helped me through the buying process. I got a good deal, with equally good service, what more can you ask for from a dealership

John Allen

Osterelk

"Bring it in!!"

The car I wanted was very specific and earnhardts did not have one in stock. I worked with Cody and he was able to get the vehicle I wanted here within a couple hours. I couldn't be happier with the way it turned out. Thank you cody

Juliebendt

"Leased a focus"

I needed a new car and have never bought a car before. I was referred to Cody by my boyfriend and couldn't be happier about it. Cody helped me find the perfect car and got me into a lease. I love my new car and Earnhardt!!

Baniels_34

"Great experience"

I purchased a certified pre owned escape from Cody and was very pleased with how the whole process was handled. I would definitely recommend Cody and Earnhardt for your next vehicle purchase!!!

Dzman
6/30/2015

"Amazing experience at Earnhardt Ford Fadi was excellent!!!!"

I leased fiesta st from Fadi I have been in the car business so I was expecting some BS but didn't get any from him I forgot at times he was a salesman. Would highly recommend. D. DZman

Fadi