East Syracuse Chevrolet

Makes: Chevrolet|Service Center

East Syracuse Chevrolet
East Syracuse Chevrolet Info

"Poor Service"

This service department is rip off. Brought van in simple sensor, they charged $475, then some how they discovered a leak that was not there before. Drove back to work all steering fluid pored out and ruined pump. Beware of this service dept.

aron

" Wonderful guest experiance"

Dale was great I had my 3 year old daughter and 11 year old sister with me during our experience with dale and he was great with them and great with me . It was almost like we were on the same page at all times. Dale hooked me up with xm radio n showed me how to use pretty much everything in the car which was sweet considering I would have never figured out how to hook up blue tooth ... Which by the way is the BOMB.COM so convenient !!! Thanks so much for your excellent guest service dale and hopefully we can work together again soon when joe decides to get a new car too !!!

Dale

"Awesome"

From Aaron your service manager, to Todd Dwyer my salesman to Jonathan Abdo, I can't say enough about the excellent service I received from everyone !!! I have put it on Facebook and tell everyone I meet to go to East Syracuse Chevrolet for their next car !! And of course to ask for Todd Dwyer. This is the very first time in my life that my purchasing a car was such a good experience !! Thank you especially Todd...and everyone who helped in the process !! Joan Pagano P.S. I love my car !!!

See above plus the receptionist, but I'm sorry I don't know her name!

"East Syracuse Chevy"

Found us exactly what we were looking for in a used vehicle. Friendly, knowledgeable staff went great lengths to meet our needs of tow package & rooftop luggage system. Dale was very knowledgeable in teaching us the use of onstar, stereo system, and hands free phone. Would recommend to family/friends. Great experience here.

Gino Barbuto and Dale

"AWESOME...HONEST SERVICE!!!!"

I felt like I was treated with respect and honesty from the beginning of my sale to the end of my sale and that was important to me and my family

Marty and Steve were Both great

"Great Service"

Excellent service and follow through. No haggling over price or service items on my used truck. They treated everything with a great professional touch. I usually buy vehicles from private parties because I hate dealership tricks but I'll be back again to this honest dealership!

John Abdo and Kevin

"IT WAS THE BEST BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!"

It was the easiest most comfortable buying experience ever. Your dealership is top notch and knows how to treat there customers the right way. Thank You for everything and i will always be a loyal customer to east syracuse chevrolet.

John sloan, Brian

"Awesome Customer Service!"

Dale explained to me the advantage of leasing vs buying. Dale showed me all the features of the car and demonstrated them for me. He answered all my questions honesty and with great knowledge of the product (Chev Cruze) He introduced me to the service manager and gave me a card to call for service, he explained the oil changes and the Preferred Customer Program. He made sure I was totally comfortable in the car before driving it home, he even set up the OnStar for me and the Satellite Radio stations. My trade in was 10 years old so I was a little nervous getting a brand new car and Dale set my nerves at ease. I would gladly recommend your dealership to my family and friends. I have to tell you I truly love the car! Thanks again Dale!!

Dale Zeiger

"Chevy Experiance"

All employees were very knowledgeable and helpful. We did not expect to pick up the car the same day we purchased it, but the staff made it happen to fit my busy schedule. Thank you E. Syracuse Chevrolet

Steve Shallcross and Jonathan S. Abdo

"Very Helpful Staff"

So far so good. Dale was very nice and helpful. Also, Jeff went out of his way to get my car serviced promptly and actually saved me time and distance by arranging service through a closer dealership. Very professional. I am going to need service on another issue and I hope it goes as good. I live 90 miles away, so if I need to go down to Syracuse I hope the service I need can be done as a one day visit. I will keep you posted how that works out. John ........

Dale Zeiger , Jeff Stevens