East Syracuse Chevrolet

East Syracuse, New York 13057
East Syracuse Chevrolet Info

rileysummer2015
1/31/2015

"Need a new car??? See Michael Zappala at E.Syr. Chevy!!!"

Angela & Tom Normoyle We have bought and leased many vehicles over the last forty years and I must say that Michael Zappala is sincerely the best salesperson that we have ever dealt with. Michael pays close attention to details and went above and beyond to make our experience the best in every aspect! We came in on a Saturday to look at a Chevy Equinox and by Wednesday, we were in picking up our car!! Wow, no loop holes, no surprises, honest, great integrity and just a good old fashion handshake kind of person. A person like Michael is truly hard to come by. We realize he is fairly new, but if he didn't mention that to us, we would have never known. I think he deserves the salesman of the month award (if there is such a thing)!! He is definitely a great asset to East Syracuse Chevrolet. Everyone that we met at East Syracuse Chevy was very professional and the showroom is very impressive. I will definitely send more business Michael's way! Go get em" Michael! We got our keys from Mickey Z!!!

Michael Zappala

lpr
1/26/2015

"remote purchase with no head aches"

I found this dealer thru an online sight. I was lucky enough to work with Beth. She was able to put together my purchase including a trade remotely. As a busy mom with a small business time is everything! She sent me pricing information within 24 hours which made my negotiations a lot less painful. I drove to pick up the car and all the paperwork was ready. I was in and out within an hour. I could not have asked for an easier transaction.

beth

copierscott
10/15/2014

"Poor Service"

This service department is rip off. Brought van in simple sensor, they charged $475, then some how they discovered a leak that was not there before. Drove back to work all steering fluid pored out and ruined pump. Beware of this service dept.

aron

Kristina Spuches
9/10/2014

" Wonderful guest experiance"

Dale was great I had my 3 year old daughter and 11 year old sister with me during our experience with dale and he was great with them and great with me . It was almost like we were on the same page at all times. Dale hooked me up with xm radio n showed me how to use pretty much everything in the car which was sweet considering I would have never figured out how to hook up blue tooth ... Which by the way is the BOMB.COM so convenient !!! Thanks so much for your excellent guest service dale and hopefully we can work together again soon when joe decides to get a new car too !!!

Dale

syrajoan
9/10/2014

"Awesome"

From Aaron your service manager, to Todd Dwyer my salesman to Jonathan Abdo, I can't say enough about the excellent service I received from everyone !!! I have put it on Facebook and tell everyone I meet to go to East Syracuse Chevrolet for their next car !! And of course to ask for Todd Dwyer. This is the very first time in my life that my purchasing a car was such a good experience !! Thank you especially Todd...and everyone who helped in the process !! Joan Pagano P.S. I love my car !!!

See above plus the receptionist, but I'm sorry I don't know her name!

Tracey Milazzo
9/05/2014

"East Syracuse Chevy"

Found us exactly what we were looking for in a used vehicle. Friendly, knowledgeable staff went great lengths to meet our needs of tow package & rooftop luggage system. Dale was very knowledgeable in teaching us the use of onstar, stereo system, and hands free phone. Would recommend to family/friends. Great experience here.

Gino Barbuto and Dale

appdooNladybug
8/26/2014

"AWESOME...HONEST SERVICE!!!!"

I felt like I was treated with respect and honesty from the beginning of my sale to the end of my sale and that was important to me and my family

Marty and Steve were Both great

Mike Bellinger
7/10/2014

"Great Service"

Excellent service and follow through. No haggling over price or service items on my used truck. They treated everything with a great professional touch. I usually buy vehicles from private parties because I hate dealership tricks but I'll be back again to this honest dealership!

John Abdo and Kevin

firecat23pjc
7/10/2014

"IT WAS THE BEST BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!"

It was the easiest most comfortable buying experience ever. Your dealership is top notch and knows how to treat there customers the right way. Thank You for everything and i will always be a loyal customer to east syracuse chevrolet.

John sloan, Brian

cahoward
6/15/2014

"Awesome Customer Service!"

Dale explained to me the advantage of leasing vs buying. Dale showed me all the features of the car and demonstrated them for me. He answered all my questions honesty and with great knowledge of the product (Chev Cruze) He introduced me to the service manager and gave me a card to call for service, he explained the oil changes and the Preferred Customer Program. He made sure I was totally comfortable in the car before driving it home, he even set up the OnStar for me and the Satellite Radio stations. My trade in was 10 years old so I was a little nervous getting a brand new car and Dale set my nerves at ease. I would gladly recommend your dealership to my family and friends. I have to tell you I truly love the car! Thanks again Dale!!

Dale Zeiger