East Syracuse Chevrolet

East Syracuse, New York 13057
East Syracuse Chevrolet Info

Robgodridge
12/08/2015

"Buy Your Car From East Syracuse Chevrolet! See Gina Lizzio!"

Gina Lizzio at East Syracuse Chevrolet was a dream to work worth. I live in Phoenix and wanted to buy a 2016 Camaro 2SS that they had on their website and have it shipped out. After explaining my the situation the day before thanksgiving she stepped into overdrive, within two days I had all the paper fedex'd overnight to me since I am a out of state buyer, got a wire and all the loan documents completed. The Monday after the weekend they received all the documents back it was a done deal! Woot woot! She returned all the calls/texts in a prompt manor even facetimed me to look the car over before buying it and showed me all the really cool features with it. Let me reiterate this was around Thanksgiving holiday and she still was so polite and prompt! She even set me pictures before being loaded on the truck and actually a video of the car going into the truck to ship cross country to Phoenix. She went ahead and activated Onstar so I got to track the car by GPS every step of the way here. Just received my car today and absolutely in love with the Camaro! Someone seriously needs to give Gina a big raise! :) (no she didn't tell me to say that) Thank you, Rob G!

Gina Lizzio

Platoon286
12/08/2015

"Service appointment means nothing"

Called for an appointment for a GM recall on my 2014 Malibu. Inquired how long it would take to repair, simple fix on a sunroof switch. Was told that it would be corrected in 1/2 hr or less. Inquired when the best time to bring it in, since I knew they were always very busy when they first open. Was told that 10:30 am is a good time since the rush was over. Set up the appt for that time today. Arrived a few minutes early, immediately someone took care of me. I mentioned I would be waiting in the show room, at that time he said I would have at least an 1 1/2-2 hr. wait! I mentioned that I was told that this was a 1/2 hr repair. He agreed that it Bly takes a half hour. Then went on to tell me that there were quite a few cars ahead of me? There were only 2 other cars parked in the service entrance. When I explained that I set this appt. for this time because I was assured it would be the best time! I said I couldn't wait because I had another commitment and would have to reschedule, and I asked if I had the very first appointment time in a week or so, would I be in and out in an hour or less. His response was probably not. I then queried as to what the meaning of appointment meant at this dealership. His response was, rudely, NOT MUCH. If I do bother getting this recall done or any other service work performed it will certainly done somewhere else.

Service rep

RussB

"Service department Nightmare"

I had my truck serviced and they replaced the fuel injector 3 times. Each time they denied it was anything they did and 3 times the problem lead back to a service error they caused. My truck's engine took enough of the violent shaking from the cylinders misfires and plugs fouling from the cylinders being filled with gas from the 3 faulty fuel injectors and finally died.

Mark J. Musso

rileysummer2015
1/31/2015

"Need a new car??? See Michael Zappala at E.Syr. Chevy!!!"

Angela & Tom Normoyle We have bought and leased many vehicles over the last forty years and I must say that Michael Zappala is sincerely the best salesperson that we have ever dealt with. Michael pays close attention to details and went above and beyond to make our experience the best in every aspect! We came in on a Saturday to look at a Chevy Equinox and by Wednesday, we were in picking up our car!! Wow, no loop holes, no surprises, honest, great integrity and just a good old fashion handshake kind of person. A person like Michael is truly hard to come by. We realize he is fairly new, but if he didn't mention that to us, we would have never known. I think he deserves the salesman of the month award (if there is such a thing)!! He is definitely a great asset to East Syracuse Chevrolet. Everyone that we met at East Syracuse Chevy was very professional and the showroom is very impressive. I will definitely send more business Michael's way! Go get em" Michael! We got our keys from Mickey Z!!!

Michael Zappala

lpr
1/26/2015

"remote purchase with no head aches"

I found this dealer thru an online sight. I was lucky enough to work with Beth. She was able to put together my purchase including a trade remotely. As a busy mom with a small business time is everything! She sent me pricing information within 24 hours which made my negotiations a lot less painful. I drove to pick up the car and all the paperwork was ready. I was in and out within an hour. I could not have asked for an easier transaction.

beth

copierscott
10/15/2014

"Poor Service"

This service department is rip off. Brought van in simple sensor, they charged $475, then some how they discovered a leak that was not there before. Drove back to work all steering fluid pored out and ruined pump. Beware of this service dept.

aron

Kristina Spuches
9/10/2014

" Wonderful guest experiance"

Dale was great I had my 3 year old daughter and 11 year old sister with me during our experience with dale and he was great with them and great with me . It was almost like we were on the same page at all times. Dale hooked me up with xm radio n showed me how to use pretty much everything in the car which was sweet considering I would have never figured out how to hook up blue tooth ... Which by the way is the BOMB.COM so convenient !!! Thanks so much for your excellent guest service dale and hopefully we can work together again soon when joe decides to get a new car too !!!

Dale

syrajoan
9/10/2014

"Awesome"

From Aaron your service manager, to Todd Dwyer my salesman to Jonathan Abdo, I can't say enough about the excellent service I received from everyone !!! I have put it on Facebook and tell everyone I meet to go to East Syracuse Chevrolet for their next car !! And of course to ask for Todd Dwyer. This is the very first time in my life that my purchasing a car was such a good experience !! Thank you especially Todd...and everyone who helped in the process !! Joan Pagano P.S. I love my car !!!

See above plus the receptionist, but I'm sorry I don't know her name!

Tracey Milazzo
9/05/2014

"East Syracuse Chevy"

Found us exactly what we were looking for in a used vehicle. Friendly, knowledgeable staff went great lengths to meet our needs of tow package & rooftop luggage system. Dale was very knowledgeable in teaching us the use of onstar, stereo system, and hands free phone. Would recommend to family/friends. Great experience here.

Gino Barbuto and Dale

appdooNladybug
8/26/2014

"AWESOME...HONEST SERVICE!!!!"

I felt like I was treated with respect and honesty from the beginning of my sale to the end of my sale and that was important to me and my family

Marty and Steve were Both great