East Syracuse Chevrolet

East Syracuse, New York 13057
East Syracuse Chevrolet Info

Holli's16
6/16/2016

"Best car buying experience ever."

My salesman BRYAN was great work with, I leased a 2016 traverse LTZ, which is what I told him I wanted, I also told him where I wanted to be with the payment, he took the time to show advantages and disadvantages between leasing and buying. When the payment got a little higher than I wanted, he didn't try to downgrade the vehicle, instead he downgraded the price. And my wife absolutely loves the traverse.

Bryan

nancy klein
6/09/2016

"great new car"

the salesman and staff at East Syracuse were very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend them.I purchased my last Equinox from them and was very happy.

Tom Shallcross

nghdewitt
6/02/2016

"Great experience "

My salesman knew that my lease was all most up. I have wanted an all wheel drive vehicle however, most SUV's are much too big.To my surprise I saw a small SUV on the lot. It was the Trax. I tried it and loved it. I was up high and best of all it was all wheel drive. I am now driving a Trax (RED). All though I am just leasing the Trax I hope they keep it in their line up. This was I can lease another one when my current lease is up.

Bruce Sherman (salesman) and Todd Mulherne

Gene
5/27/2016

"Great dealership"

Mike is a great salesman. He was helpful, patient, respectful and knowleable. My experience was great. I recommend this dealership to everyone. Thank you Mike.

Mike

Jshibs
4/13/2016

"Mikey Z is the greatest salesman! "

Just wanted to thank everyone at east syracuse for the great service! Sales, I Got My Key From Mikey Z! He was the most knowledgeable and professional salesman I've ever met. Thank you. Body shop, Lee was awesome! Keep up the great work!!

Michael Zappala "Mikey Z"

SilveradoJohn
4/08/2016

"easy lease..Chill staff"

I purchased my Leased Silverado from Tia, she was easy to work and a good communicator. The dealership was clean and organized. The salesperson(s) were good at sizin' you up without being too obvious, which is nice not to have to deal with at the topical level. Negotiations are straight forward without fake smiles and the usual, "Front", that defines the stereotypes often given to car dealerships. Though I am not the best at negotiation, this dealership ameliorates the usual experience one confronts while sitting at the desk attempting to reach and accord on a price. That is to say, no B.S to cut through, at least not with Tia. Thanks again for a great experience, see ya' when the lease renewal comes around! -John

Tia ( insert Italian last name) Sorry, don't have the business card on me, I'm sure you're the only Tia :)

Dean Lyons
4/07/2016

"Satisfied!"

I had a 2005 Silverado that I had just taken to the shop for repairs, again, and when calling to schedule an appointment, the operator will ask me if I am thinking about upgrading to a new vehicle. I had said no until this time. I called and talked to Megan who I told I wanted to get an appraisal for my current truck. Later, she called with a price. I then checked out my finances to see if I was able to afford new vehicle payments. I could, and I looked on the website for a new truck. I found one that I liked and scheduled a test drive. On the day of the test drive I met with Kevin. I had good feelings while on the test drive and I had good feelings overall with the adviser that was assigned to me. After the test drive it was time to see if I was qualified to buy it. I filled out the application, and along with my appraisal, I was approved (Yesssss!) I was pleased to hear I was approved. I was asked if there any options I wanted to add and so I picked out a few that interested me and the total would be added into the grand total. It took some time for the truck to get ready before I picked it up. The overall experience was pleasant. This was my first brand new, fresh smelling, less than fifty miles, vehicle purchase, and I was very satisfied and I highly recommend East Syracuse Chevrolet to anyone, thanks!

Megan, Kevin

athincy
3/05/2016

"Excellent car buying experience!"

I was extremely nervous about purchasing a new vehicle. I had it in my head that the whole process would be intimidating in that I would be dealing with pushy sales people and ultimately either purchasing a car I didn't really want or just leaving with nothing at all. HOWEVER! I called East Syracuse Chevy and spoke with Tia, the car I was interested in was sold the night before, so I asked if she was available the next morning to view a 2016 model instead. When I arrived Tia had the car up front and just waiting on me to warm it up for the test drive. During the drive she discussed the car's features and benefits. We even laughed about the crank style windows being "retro"...which I prefer, She explained the StabiliTrak feature and how it would feel when the vehicle initiated it... which was great because it happened on my drive home from the dealership! and I was prepared for it. Through the entire process, from test drive until I drove it off the lot, Tia really put me at ease with the whole process. The guest service I received was far above excellent. Both Tia and Jonathon took their time answering my questions about the car, financing and warranty options. Never once did I feel pressured into purchasing the car or the warranty I opted to get. What I had thought was going to be a stressful nightmare ended up being the complete opposite, There is no doubt that I will be continuing my car shopping with East Syracuse Chevy and recommending, or insisting more like, to anyone I know looking to buy a new vehicle.

Tia Segretto, Jonathon Abdo

Lyss2195
2/15/2016

"If you want to be taken care of? Go to East Syracuse Chevy!"

E. Cuse Chevy is there for the customer, hands down. I am now into my fourth year leasing with them, and I've had exceptional service since I started. Bruce Sherman, my sales guy, gave me everything I wanted with my most recent lease..and I am tough to deal with because I know what I want! I love my new car, and have recommended many family and friends to go see Bruce. Another sales rep, Mike, decorated my car with balloons when I went to pick it up, which was hilarious! They even let my little dog, Peanut, come into the dealership. Go to E. Cuse Chevy if you want to be treated like family!

Bruce Sherman, Mike Zappala, Jonathan Abdo

simone2016
2/08/2016

"SERVICE APPOINTMENTS AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION MEANS NOTHING"

My 2005 Chevy Equinox LS had a faulty ignition problem where the key would literally get stuck inside the ignition and my one year old pulled the keys out once while the car was running. Called these people and was told by a girl on the phone that she doesn't see any recalls on my vehicle. Found out by my supervisor couple days ago that there lying and her husband works at a different location. She has the same exact car and was having the same issue. Her husband, being that he worked there knew exactly what was going on and brought her car in to be fixed. I had to shell out about $300 out my pocket when it should have been covered by the manufacturer. Needless to say I've called and left a message for the service manager who has yet to return my phone call. I will be showing up there today, leaving work early. This is how much customer satisfaction that I'm getting from them, NOTHING!

CHRIS DETOR