Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Fleet Manager

Bobby Erickson, General Manager, Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Bobby Erickson

April 05, 2017

"Erroneous diagnosis & flawed advise for replacement"

- Unsatisfied Customer

Inspect your vehicle WELL before bringing it to Service. One bulb was broken (the regular one for US 20) and then they have said it is the HD one which is for US 310. We’ve checked the car before and therefore refused the service. When I raised the matter over the phone with their customer service, they still “insisted” on their erroneous diagnosis. Perhaps we are in a parallel universe but their persistence to uphold an erroneous diagnosis and a flawed request for replacement, raised further concerns in regards to their credibility and professionalism – especially since this was the second time we had such an episode with them. During the first episode we have paid around 700 USD for a problem we did not complain about and was identified following a visit to their services. So, not again! It’s a petty, they were beside our house. Now we will have to travel all the way to other dealers’ services in other cities, which is much better than being subject to this unprofessionalism and flawed services. Advise, if you need to go there, just INPSECT YOUR VEHICLE WELL & IDENTIFY THE ISSUE TO THE BEST OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE BEFORE GOING THERE. GOOD LUCK!!

April 03, 2017

"Perfect Servicing experience"

- James McPartland Jr

I have nothing but great things to say about Eastchester's Service Dept. You drive up and are greeted by a greeter who's friendly attitude is contagious. I forget his name but if you have your car serviced there you will know exactly who I mean. I have had the pleasure of having both Rob and Maggie as my service advisers. Rob and Maggie are very accommodating and do whatever they can to take care of your service needs. I had Rob for my express oil change. He had me in and out and explained everything that was done and took his time while answering my questions. I made the mistake of having a different dealer do some work on my vehicle and they messed it up. I then brought the car over to Eastchester and got Maggie as my service adviser. She went above and beyond to not only get the fix approved but she checked to make sure it was fully covered within the warranty. She kept me in the loop through the whole process and accommodated all my needs. I will be honest and say that I purchased my vehicle at a different dealership 3 years ago because the Sales personnel at Eastchester were not very honest at that time. I have not dealt with the sales staff since then so I don't know how they are now. I would not hesitate to take my car here if you need servicing. They are friendly, listen to your concerns and go above and beyond to assist with the servicing and fixing of your vehicle. If you are using the express service hopefully you get Rob. If you need regular servicing then hopefully you get Maggie as your adviser. They are definitely my two go to people.

April 03, 2017

"Closed gate"

- leahmia

this place sucks I would never go back.i went yesterday with 11k in my my book bag to buy a dodge caravan and they said no cause the parking lot was closed... Mike6boro

New 2014 Chrysler 300