Easterns Automotive Group of Baltimore

7916 Pulaski Highway,
Rosedale, Maryland 21237
Easterns Automotive Group of Baltimore Info
About Easterns Automotive Group of Baltimore

Every Easterns vehicle has passed a rigorous 110 point certification check so you can Buy With Confidence. Our friendly customer care staff handles any after sale questions you may have. That is why Easterns has over a 97% customer approval rating. We invite you to come into an Easterns store today and experience first hand what we mean by the Easterns difference!

About Easterns Automotive Group of Baltimore

• Free AUX Cables
  • Free Car Fax Report
  • 5 Day Exchange Policy
  • Every Car has a Warranty
  • Computers Available for Customers
Jgraham1220
3/06/2015

"I drove off the lot in a car. "

My credit sucks. I practically live paycheck to paycheck. They seriously hooked me up. Found a bank that would finance my broke self and I drive away in a 200 LX. Sean was very nice and understanding. He was looking out for me and was not judgmental about my situation. He knew what was up. Love my new car.

March 09, 2015

Thank you for this review. We really appreciate you leaving us your input. We are very pleased to hear that Sean could make your car shopping experience so pleasurable and stress free. We are glad to hear you are loving your new car. If you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time! We hope to see you back in again soon!

MsRidgley
2/22/2015

"Lovely Ladies"

Thank you for all your help! I had recently filed Chapter 7 and was very hesitant in getting another hard inquiry on my credit file. It was well worth it though because they were able to get me in a 2014 Chrysler 200 with low miles in two hours top. These two ladies were very patient and caring about my circumstances. Will definitely be sending plenty referrals. Hats off to Mrs. Kerstin Gabra & Stacey Torney!!!! #Ladiesrock

March 09, 2015

Thank you for writing such an awesome review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Kerstin and Stacey was so positive. We look forward to seeing you again.

dhqCandy
2/09/2015

"AFTER CAR PURCHASED"

I bought a 2011 Cadillac srx. The suv is beautiful, however 1st 6 months of having. It was in the shop getting fixed every month. Bad battery, needed new tires, things broken inside car. Managers did not care about my issues because I already purchased car. DONT GO THERE!!!!! LARRY AND GLEN are the worst managers! They were very rude and careless. Irving was my dealer, he had the best attitude there.

March 09, 2015

Thank you for your feedback and for reaching out to us. We take customer service very seriously and hold ourselves to a high standard. It is apparent we did not live up to that standard in your situation, and I would like the opportunity to work something out or resolve your experience. Please contact me directly at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, Joel Bassam- Marketing Director- jbassam@easterns.com

lulu
2/05/2015

"bad credit didn't matter"

I was hesitant on buying a car with payments and rob did his best to assure me that he will do his all to get me some kind of approval. I would like to thank eastern motors for my new car

February 10, 2015

Lulu, thank you for taking the time to write such a great review! Rob is an asset to our team and he strives to create a positive buying experience for every customer. He will be thrilled to hear your kind words and know that his hard work was recognized by you. Congrats on your new car! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Also, be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter pages to stay in the loop with exclusive content and specials.

Monique Jones
2/05/2015

"GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE"

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ROB AND LARRY OF EASTERN MOTORS ON PULASKI HIGHWAY. THEY WERE VERY UNDERSTANDING AND KNOWLEGEABLE . THEY WERE EXTREMELY COURTEOUS AND GAVE ME ALL THE INFORMATION I NEEDED AND I DROVE AWAY THE SAME DAY WITH A CAR. YOUR JOB IS YOUR CREDIT! I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THEM TO EVERYONE.

February 10, 2015

Monique, thanks for writing this great review and congratulations on your new car! It's delightful to know that Rob and Larry made your car-buying experience an enjoyable one. I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to them. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Also, we have a lot of great content and special deals online so be sure to check our Facebook and Twitter pages.

I've been bamboozled....
1/26/2015

"waste of time and energy...."

Recently filed bankruptcy. I received a letter from the dearlership stating that they could help me rebuild my credit by financing my vehicle through a company that specializing in financing after bankruptcy. I called after my meeting of creditors, spoke with ms Stacey torney, whom seemed very knowledgeable of the bankruptcy program. I waited a couple of days then headed on out to the dealership. Met with Ms Torney...she was great and seemed to be very honest and up front about everything. I did the application, provided pay stubs and a bill to prove my residency. Ms Torney took the paperwork to the manager and we waited while for an approval or denial. We waited and waited, so probably about 45mins later, I told them to just give me a call tomorrow if they get an approval. Soooo, the next day, about 1pm I got a call...I got approved...yayy. I didn't go that day but went the next day to look at cars. I got financed through Prestige financial, payments a little high but expected. They offered me a 2012 Honda Accord. I was content with the vehicle. They gave me a dealer tag and told me to take vehicle home while I worked out my insurance issue. Went back the next day. Signed all of the paper, showed proof of coverage, they put a paper temp tag on the veh and I was on my way. 7 days later get a call from Ms Torney that I needed to bring the car back because my financing didn't go through. Yo yo financing is what they call it. So for potential buyers out there.... Beware. Don't learn the hard way like I did. I plan of filing a complaint with MVA dealership unit and the consumer protection department. Something really need to be done to ensure that this doesn't keep happening to vulnerable unsuspecting buyers. Its really an inconveince not to mention it being humiliating and embarassing. So whatever you do...don't sign the on the spot delivery documents, it means that your transaction is not finalized and they can take the vehicle back if the like.

shonpope
11/25/2014

"Great car buying experience"

Adrian was very kind and made sure I got exactly what I wanted. Rick was nice and courteous and kept me informed the entire time he was working my loan. I'd would advise anyone having reservations over buying a car, to call and stop by Eastern.

Adrian Chavez

December 01, 2014

Thanks so much for the nice review! I'm happy to hear that Rick and Adrian made your car buying the best you ever had. Congrats on your new car! We appreciate your business, and if you need anything else at all, please come back to see us. Also, check us out on Facebook and Twitter for exclusive content and deals.

Chocolate87
9/12/2014

"Horrible"

I would never recommend anyone there. Horrible nasty people did not help at all. The sales rep are too young and don't know what they are doing.

toyo68
8/20/2014

"customer"

Mr. Pacheco was very helpful and very kind he made us feel right at home. We need more dealers like home. Thank you for the new car.

mauricesweat
8/05/2014

"Sales Rating"

Stacey was pleasent and very helpful. She was very knowledgable and went the extra mile to make sure I was treated not as a customer but as a life-long family business friend.

Stacey Torney