Easterns Automotive Group of Baltimore

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Easterns Automotive Group of Baltimore
Easterns Automotive Group of Baltimore Info
About Easterns Automotive Group of Baltimore

Every Easterns vehicle has passed a rigorous 110 point certification check so you can Buy With Confidence. Our friendly customer care staff handles any after sale questions you may have. That is why Easterns has over a 97% customer approval rating. We invite you to come into an Easterns store today and experience first hand what we mean by the Easterns difference!

About Easterns Automotive Group of Baltimore

• Free AUX Cables
  • Free Car Fax Report
  • 5 Day Exchange Policy
  • Every Car has a Warranty
  • Computers Available for Customers

"customer"

Mr. Pacheco was very helpful and very kind he made us feel right at home. We need more dealers like home. Thank you for the new car.

"Sales Rating"

Stacey was pleasent and very helpful. She was very knowledgable and went the extra mile to make sure I was treated not as a customer but as a life-long family business friend.

Stacey Torney

"associate"

I would recommend Eastern Motors to anyone.this is my 2nd purchase and this experience was great!! Rashaad was patient and very attentive!! thank you

Rashaad Horton

"Customer"

The car is nice looks just like new. Johnny was very nice respectful and prompt I was a great experience! I would recommend anybody to go there and enjoy the experience that I had. Thank you Eastern motors!.

June 17, 2014

Kelly- We are so glad to hear that Johnny was able to make your car buying experience a good one! We appreciate your kind words and recommendations, and we hope you enjoy your new car!

"My experience at easterns"

My experience at easterns was great. They were helpful from the time I arrived an all the way through my process. I will return in 2 yrs. Thanks so much, oh and by the way I love my car

June 04, 2014

SouthBeach-We are so glad to hear you had a good time with us in your car buying experience, and we look forward to helping you with your next car buying experience!

"Good Service with Good Results"

This is my second purchase with Eastern Motors and I am happy with the customer service and my purchase. They even assisted with a previous problem I had with my first purchase. I will, definitely, recommend Eastern Motors to my family and friends.

Glenn Scott

June 04, 2014

DCastle- Thank you for your loyal patronage! We appreciate your recommendation, and are glad to hear about your consistent confidence in our customer care!

"Great job Darrell "

I was walking the lot and here comes Darrell.. Big smile and a firm handshake, I had no choice but to buy a car.. Thank you easterns and great job Darrell

June 04, 2014

Hyundaiman19- We are so glad to hear that your confidence in Darrell made it possible to drive off the lot in a new car! Enjoy your car!

"Irving's review "

Today, I had an amazing experience with Irvin. I came into the dealership with low expectations from prior experiences, but after I spoke with Irvin and told him what I was looking for and what I could afford, he delivered.

May 15, 2014

Taroncemo- We are so happy to hear that we were able to blow your expectations out of the water! That is what we strive to do with our stellar customer service, and we are glad that we were able to deliver.

"GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!"

OVERALL, I WAS SATISFIED WITH THE QUALITY OF THE CAR AND THE FRIENDLINESS OF MY SALESPERSON, JEFF. HE ANSWERED ALL OF MY QUESTIONS AND WAS VERY PATIENT DURING THE PROCESS OF THE SALE OF MY VEHICLE!

May 15, 2014

Dcastle- Thank you for your kind words! We are happy to hear that you received our highest quality of customer care!

"friendley experience"

had a very good experience with Stacey as my sales person,very friendly and kept in communication at all times with me,even tho it took a week,i was able to drive out with the car I wanted and with a payment that was within my budget

stacey torney

May 15, 2014

Sfranqui509- We are so glad to hear that we were able to help you find the perfect car for within your budget. We apologize if the car buying experience took too long, but we are happy to hear Stacey helped to make your experience enjoyable.

Irving Pacheco