Easterns Automotive Group of Baltimore

Darryl Mayzck, Sales Consultant, Easterns Automotive Group of Baltimore

Darryl Mayzck

Charles Simmons, Sales Consultant, Easterns Automotive Group of Baltimore

Charles Simmons

Sean Brockington, Sales Approval Specialist, Easterns Automotive Group of Baltimore

Sean Brockington

Sales Approval Specialist
Jentry Hobson, Sales Manager, Easterns Automotive Group of Baltimore

Jentry Hobson

March 29, 2017

"Great Service but Long Wait"

- BigGirl87

Overall my experience was good but I didn't like having to sit in a dealership on my entire day off to get a car. I worked with Darryl who was very professional and kind during the process. He did his part to get my information and explain the process but as soon as I filled out everything and he gave it to the managers, the wait began. It would of been nice to have something to do during the wait. They didn't even have coffee but Darryl did offer me water which was sweet. I would recommend the dealership for its service but not for the wait.

"Easiest purchase "

- John12157

Alex was great! If I ever need to buy another vehicle, I wouldn't think twice to come back to him. He made the process very easy for me

"New car purchase "

- Shanna levrone

Came in to inquire about a new car, everyone was very attentive and friendly. My visit with Darryl was awesome, I got approved for the car I was looking for and will be back to finalize the purchase very soon.

Used 2014 Nissan Frontier, $18550