Easterns Automotive Group of Baltimore

7916 Pulaski Highway,
Rosedale, Maryland 21237
Easterns Automotive Group of Baltimore Info
About Easterns Automotive Group of Baltimore

Every Easterns vehicle has passed a rigorous 110 point certification check so you can Buy With Confidence. Our friendly customer care staff handles any after sale questions you may have. That is why Easterns has over a 97% customer approval rating. We invite you to come into an Easterns store today and experience first hand what we mean by the Easterns difference!

About Easterns Automotive Group of Baltimore

• Computers Available for Customers
Bkudlik101
2/11/2016

"Great"

I have been dealing with them trying to get me car financing since last summer. I first spoke with Geoff who was kind and courteous, even though we couldnt work out a deal. When I came back the second time Bikram was also super professional and courteous while not making me feel like i was making such a large purchase. I would recommend them any day of the week. Great place and seem like they are genuinely trying to help.

Glenn scott

Andre12345
2/11/2016

"great car buying experience"

My husband and I were in the market for a used car. Ended up stopping in and were very happy with our overall experience at this dealership. Everyone was very helpful and took alot of our car buying anxiety away. I would definitely recommend this dealership to all my friends and family.

Cora
2/10/2016

"Enjoyable experience"

I always ride past the dealership and I've never stopped in. So I decided to come in and see what options I had for buying a car and I must say from the time I walked in I was treated very nicely until the time I left. It wasn't the typical car buying experience. I actually enjoyed myself. Lots of laughing

Orrin
2/09/2016

"Outstanding Dealership"

This dealership has been outstanding with great service and satisfaction. I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for great services. Thank you Eastern Motors for a well outstanding experience.

February 11, 2016

We are truly dedicated to providing outstanding customer service in all areas of our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving a positive review! We are grateful for your recommendations and we would love to work with you again.

Mrs. Arnold
2/06/2016

"Outstanding Customer Service"

First time visiting your dealership and was very impressed with your inventory and one particular salesman (John DeMartino). He was very friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. He answered all my questions and went above and beyond his customer service skills. Thank you so much John for your expertise and help!

February 09, 2016

We appreciate your input, Mrs. Arnold. Glad to hear that you are impressed with the level customer service we offer here at Easterns Automotive Group of Rosedale. If there is anything more we can do for you please come back and see us any time! Take care!

Godislove1
11/13/2015

"Customer Service Skills "

My car broke down last month and I made a quick decision to come to eastern motors in Rosedale. When I got there i was upset about my car and in desperate need to purchase a new one. I saw Sean in the parking lot who greeted me as soon as I got there. He was very nice and offered to help me get inside and settles then we could start the process to see if I qualify for a car. I didn't qualify for a vehicle but he talked with me about how I can work towards getting my credit fixed so that I can start to build good credit again. He was very nice and skillful with his knowledge in cars and the buying process. I would recommend people to this dealership.

November 17, 2015

Thank you for writing this fantastic review! It is of utmost importance that our guests leave our dealership confident that they made the right decision. I am happy to hear about your positive experience working with Sean. If you have any questions about pricing, please feel free to give us a call. We look forward to working with you again.

Jgraham1220
3/06/2015

"I drove off the lot in a car. "

My credit sucks. I practically live paycheck to paycheck. They seriously hooked me up. Found a bank that would finance my broke self and I drive away in a 200 LX. Sean was very nice and understanding. He was looking out for me and was not judgmental about my situation. He knew what was up. Love my new car.

March 09, 2015

Thank you for this review. We really appreciate you leaving us your input. We are very pleased to hear that Sean could make your car shopping experience so pleasurable and stress free. We are glad to hear you are loving your new car. If you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time! We hope to see you back in again soon!

MsRidgley
2/22/2015

"Lovely Ladies"

Thank you for all your help! I had recently filed Chapter 7 and was very hesitant in getting another hard inquiry on my credit file. It was well worth it though because they were able to get me in a 2014 Chrysler 200 with low miles in two hours top. These two ladies were very patient and caring about my circumstances. Will definitely be sending plenty referrals. Hats off to Mrs. Kerstin Gabra & Stacey Torney!!!! #Ladiesrock

March 09, 2015

Thank you for writing such an awesome review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Kerstin and Stacey was so positive. We look forward to seeing you again.

dhqCandy
2/09/2015

"AFTER CAR PURCHASED"

I bought a 2011 Cadillac srx. The suv is beautiful, however 1st 6 months of having. It was in the shop getting fixed every month. Bad battery, needed new tires, things broken inside car. Managers did not care about my issues because I already purchased car. DONT GO THERE!!!!! LARRY AND GLEN are the worst managers! They were very rude and careless. Irving was my dealer, he had the best attitude there.

March 09, 2015

Thank you for your feedback and for reaching out to us. We take customer service very seriously and hold ourselves to a high standard. It is apparent we did not live up to that standard in your situation, and I would like the opportunity to work something out or resolve your experience. Please contact me directly at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, Joel Bassam- Marketing Director- jbassam@easterns.com

lulu
2/05/2015

"bad credit didn't matter"

I was hesitant on buying a car with payments and rob did his best to assure me that he will do his all to get me some kind of approval. I would like to thank eastern motors for my new car

February 10, 2015

Lulu, thank you for taking the time to write such a great review! Rob is an asset to our team and he strives to create a positive buying experience for every customer. He will be thrilled to hear your kind words and know that his hard work was recognized by you. Congrats on your new car! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Also, be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter pages to stay in the loop with exclusive content and specials.

Reviews of Ashley  Cox