Easterns Automotive Group of Baltimore

7916 Pulaski Highway,
Rosedale, Maryland 21237
Easterns Automotive Group of Baltimore Info
About Easterns Automotive Group of Baltimore

Every Easterns vehicle has passed a rigorous 110 point certification check so you can Buy With Confidence. Our friendly customer care staff handles any after sale questions you may have. That is why Easterns has over a 97% customer approval rating. We invite you to come into an Easterns store today and experience first hand what we mean by the Easterns difference!

About Easterns Automotive Group of Baltimore

• Computers Available for Customers
chicks0506
4/28/2016

"great customer service"

My salesman was Irving Pacheco and he showed great patience with my decision to purchase a big investment and we'll mannered as well. I would recommend anyone who is looking to purchase a vehicle.

Irving Pacheco

April 29, 2016

Thank you so much for choosing Easterns. We are glad that Mr. Pacheco made sure you had a great experience. Our customers mean the world to us. We hope to see you again for your next purchase!

J.chen.
4/25/2016

"Very happy!!"

I was very pleased with my trip to Easterns. My salesman Bik exceeded All my expectations. I couldnt be more happy with my purschase! Thanks for making my day!!

Ed

April 26, 2016

Thanks for your outstanding review! Bikamjit takes customer service very seriously and we’re thrilled to know that you are happy with your purchase. If you have any questions about vehicle, please feel free to give us a call. Happy driving!

SunD1984
4/13/2016

"Got me into a awesome car!!"

I went in and saw Bik and he was very helpful, not only did he know his stuff when it comes to cars, he was polite, funny and made the car buying process a breeze!!!! If you are in the market for a car, go see him!!

April 15, 2016

Thanks for this nice review! Bikramjit truly knows his stuff. We make sure that all of our employees are knowledgeable and courteous and he will be glad to hear you were able to perceive that. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care!

L.L.89
4/01/2016

"Great!! "

I had a very enjoyable experience at this dealership, everyone was very friendly and made the car buying process very easy. I would tell everyone to stop in to that dealership and see what they can do for you.

April 04, 2016

Thank you very much for your review, we´re very happy you enjoyed your experience with us. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know!

karyssa1
3/28/2016

"this is for darrell hopkins"

Darryl was awesome. Prior to coming to eastern I did not find a dealer willing to work with me and from the moment I met with him and ED for the first I didn't feel like it was impossible. Great service.

March 30, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We feel so grateful that you chose to come to our dealership. If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us.

Mr. Hart
3/08/2016

"Very nice people"

I worked with Ashley Cox. She is very pleasant and great to talk to. It's always nice to sit and talk to someone and not feel like your just being sold something. She made this process pleasant.

Ashley Cox

May 02, 2016

We are so glad to hear that Ashley was able to assist you! We are so glad she made your Easterns experience great. Our team will definitely pass over your positive feedback. Please share your experience with your family and friends. We hope to see you again for your next purchase. Happy driving!

Agill25
3/07/2016

"These guys helped me out!"

My friend actually told me to come in and talk to the guys at Easterns to see if they could get me into a car. I had a vehicle that was lost in a accident and really didnt know where to start. After weighing out my options, I decided to go for it. I was really happy with the whole process here and our salesman was awesome! Thank you guys there for everything!

glenn

March 09, 2016

Thank you for leaving us this wonderful review! We're glad you had a great experience, and we really appreciate you coming in to see us. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know!

Dontorres
2/26/2016

"first time car buying"

This was my wifes and i first car we are buying. They were able to get us into a vehicle that we liked and were very happy with our visit.

February 29, 2016

Congratulations on your first car! It’s great to hear that you are happy with your purchase. If you need anything else for your vehicle, please let us know.

J.A.91
2/22/2016

"these guys are awesome!"

My boyfriend and I wanted to look at getting our first car. Our credit isnt the best so we were worried about even getting approved. We decided to come check out Easterns here in Rosedale. Boy were we happy!! Our salesman was great! Friendly and funny and he knew what he was talking about! Our over all experience was great!!! They have great cars and I would tell all my friends and family to go see Bikramjit Dhillon!!

Jentry

February 24, 2016

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to make sure our guests have an awesome experience. We will share your comments with our team and we look forward to seeing your family and friends at our dealership in the future.

Tmj1990
2/18/2016

"Feeling confident"

No matter what I was going through with my credit not being so great and me feeling like it was just impossible for me to get a car, eastern auto showed me that it was possible. I will be coming back for my car very soon! Thank you

February 22, 2016

Thank you for writing this fantastic review! It's wonderful to know that you feel confident in your decision to choose Easterns Automotive Group of Rosedale as your dealer. We look very forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviews of Bikramjit Dhillon