Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel

9950 Washington Boulevard,
Laurel, Maryland 20723
Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel Info
About Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel

Every Easterns vehicle has passed a rigorous 110 point certification check so you can Buy With Confidence. Our friendly customer care staff handles any after sale questions you may have. That is why Easterns has over a 97% customer approval rating. We invite you to come into an Easterns store today and experience first hand what we mean by the Easterns difference!

About Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel

• Computers Available for Customers
Marcus Butler
8/25/2015

"Marcus's Customer Service"

My experience with Marcus was excellent. He made sure I was content with the car and he made sure I understood everything from credit to the actual functions to the car. I feel secure with me deal and will send him plenty of referrals

August 27, 2015

Thanks for this great review. Marcus is a great asset to our team, so it does not surprise me that he was able to get you set up with the right vehicle. We make it a goal of ours to show you all the options and features your car has to offer so that you are completely comfortable with your purchase. Our knowledgeable sales team is patient and eager to assist. I will be sure to pass along your praises to him and all of us hope to see you again in the future.

rholmes
8/21/2015

"good customer service"

this dealership has Great customer service . During my visit i found the stafd eager to help and patient with my situation . I would recommend eastern automotive of laurel to a friend,coworker, or family member.

August 25, 2015

We cannot thank you enough for your wonderful review of Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel and for your referrals. It was a pleasure to assist you and we look forward to working with you, your family, and your friends in the future.

Toyota mary 2015
8/05/2015

"Great customer care"

At Eastern Motors Laurel MD, I received great customer service from Mr Ricky Kinemore. He took time to listen to us and answered all questions we asked. He took time to show us all cars that was fit for our budget. Explained everything in details. Very professional. I have recommended Eastern Automotive Mega dealership at Laurel to all my Colleagues and friends. Will definitely go back for another newer model. Thanks Eastern Motors Laurel MD

August 06, 2015

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review! Ricky is great with people and focuses on what the customers’ needs are. He will be pleased to hear about your positive experience. If you have any questions about your vehicle, please come back in to visit!

Bsmith
7/31/2015

"Great Experience "

I had an overall great experience. The salesman Lamont was very polite and professional he took his time and made me comfortable with my purchase. I LOVE MY NEW CAR!!!!!! Thanks again Lamont.

August 03, 2015

Hello and thank you for your kind words! Lamont is a great asset and we appreciate him for giving you that comfort during your purchase experience! Congratulations on your new vehicle! If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care!

Roz
7/29/2015

"Son Purchases His Firts Car"

I was very pleased with my buying experience at the Easterns Laurel location. I went with my son to just look at cars and he ended buying his first car. Even though I assisted him with the purchase the look on his face was worth the extra expense. The Sales Rep who assisted us was very professional and honest. I would reommend this dealership to others,

July 30, 2015

Roz, it is very kind of you to write us such a nice review. We aim to satisfy every customer that comes in the door, and the fact that we did that above your expectations is really great to hear. Please come visit us if you need anything else, be it service or sales.

gail039
7/28/2015

"Overall great experience!"

I had an overall great experience with Eastern. Ricky Kinemore was the salesman and he was very helpful, knowledgeable and patient with helping me get a car. He was very professional and he possess excellent customer service skills. Thank you Ricky for all of your help. I would definitely recommend Eastern Motors.

July 29, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us, Gail. At Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel, we are determined to deliver detail-oriented and personalized customer service. Your glowing review is a reflection of our intense dedication to going the extra mile to please our guests. I’m so happy to hear that Ricky was able to help find the perfect vehicle for you. We would love to work with you again.

jessybaby87
7/28/2015

"Good Job"

He did an amazing job with helping me understand everything at a car dealership. As a new general manager I wanted to purchase a car and he helped me learn what I didn't know before. When I am ready to trade in my van, I will definitely go back to him.

July 29, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us, Jessy! At Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel, we work very hard to provide each of our customers with a personalized and knowledgeable experience. I am happy that we were able to exceed your expectations. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you.

Pender1
7/27/2015

"A Great Help"

We knew we would be traveling 2+ hours to get to the show room and we wanted to make sure everything was in order before we got there. We didn't want to make more than 1 trip. Ricky Kinemore was wonderful and had everything laid out for us when we arrived.

July 28, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful review and for traveling from quite a distance to see Ricky and the Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel team. Thank you again for your kind words and business. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter for access to our exclusive specials.

Reyesfam0813
7/25/2015

"Great Experience "

We had a great experience. Mr. Rickey Kinemore was our sales helper and our experience with him was very professional. he has great customer service. answered all our questions. would totally recommend him and totally do business with Eastern Automotive Group in Laurel.

July 28, 2015

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback. Ricky is a great part of our staff and he will be excited to read your review. At our dealership, we want to provide a friendly and professional atmosphere for all of our customers. Knowing we are doing a great job at this means a lot to us. We thank you for your business and look forward to seeing you back here at your next visit!

Sburnsshortt
7/24/2015

"Eastern motors experience. "

Honestly if I could give a lower rating I would. I have been to this dealership on way more than one occasion. I bought a vehicle from there in 2012 and it has several within the first week of me having it so I had to return to the dealership numerous times. I came back in 2015 to look into purchasing another vehicle because the one that I was originally sold was having issues. The only reason I decided to come back was because I don't have the best credit but I do have a very stable and reliable job. I was there for about 2 hours and only spoke with Ricky once to do the application. He did not keep us update in any way shape or form. I than spoke to the manager who told me it would take a little bit longer and they were closing so he would surely give me a call tomorrow. The next day came and I heard nothing. So I waited until the following day and called them and was to I would have to put $6000 down. I will never again purchase another vehicle from Easterns. I would just as soon go to a mom and pop shop on the side of the road than go here.

Reviews of Ricky Kinemore