Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel

9950 Washington Boulevard,
Laurel, Maryland 20723
Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel Info
About Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel

Every Easterns vehicle has passed a rigorous 110 point certification check so you can Buy With Confidence. Our friendly customer care staff handles any after sale questions you may have. That is why Easterns has over a 97% customer approval rating. We invite you to come into an Easterns store today and experience first hand what we mean by the Easterns difference!

About Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel

• Computers Available for Customers
Valdora Celestine
6/06/2016

"Bad Experience "

10 months ago I bought a car from easterns on annapolis rd in Hyattsville. I wanted to downsize because I needed to relocate. The finance manager , Rick Hosn, told me that they were going to spin the deal so the finance company would believe I was keeping the first car (Mercedes-Benz) and didn't want to put a lot of miles on it. They told me to tell the finance company that I had paid the full down payment, which I haven't. I just wanted them to take the other car back. It has only been 2 weeks and now I, a senior citizen, am told that they are not going to take the car back Mr. Rozzel, nor would he want to. I am stuck with 2 car notes that I cannot afford to pay for both.

I didn't work with none of these people.

June 20, 2016

We are so sorry that you did not have a good experience with us. We have been in business for over 28 years and have an A+ rating with the BBB. We certainly strive for excellence when it comes to how we treat our customers. If there is anything we can do to better accommodate you please contact our Customer Care Team. E-mail: customercare@easterns.com / Phone: (888)-535-8151

Hello
6/04/2016

"My first car"

I had an amazing time at the dealership when I first got their I was greeted by a friendly staff member Xavier who then helped me selected my first car the progress was a breeze and he was so friendly! I would recommend this place to anyone

Carlos

June 07, 2016

This is special! It is so great to know that you chose us to purchase your very first vehicle. We are so glad that you enjoyed your experience thanks to Xavier. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Nicey16
6/03/2016

"Shopping around"

I stopped by the Laurel location hoping to find a BMW that is just right for me. When I pulled on I was greeted by a salesman named Irving. He showed me the selection and we took a test drive. He was very patient and understanding. I didn't purchase however when I'm ready he will be the person I work with. Excellent customer service!!

June 07, 2016

Great to know! We can't wait for you to return and purchase the vehicle of your choice. We will be sure to share your kind words with Irving regarding your Easterns experience.

Omomary
5/31/2016

"Mike rocks!"

Mike is a friendly knowledgable guy Came back to Eastern because of him I plan to send friends and family to him Great guy to work with Keep him !

June 01, 2016

We are thrilled to know that you love Mike just as much as we do. He is certainly a huge asset to our company. Thank you so much for the kind words. We will be sure to share your positive remarks with him.

John
5/27/2016

"Worst Dealership Experience"

Only interested in selling the cars they need to unload. Sold us a lemon. Did not provide Car Fax info. Financial Manager is rude and dishonest. BEWARE OF THIS DEALERSHIP.!

sherrims1
5/22/2016

"Wonderful experience"

I had the most wonderful experience at Easterns of Laurel. The entire staff was very friendly and courteous. My sales rep, Irving Pacheco was professional and attentive. I was truly impressed. Vinny and Mikaela made the paperwork process seamless.

Mikaela

May 23, 2016

Wow! This is amazing to hear. We are glad that our team was able to provide you with a great car buying experience. It's good to know that you were out in less than an hour. We certainly hope that you enjoy your vehicle.

sherrims1
5/22/2016

"Very professional service"

I had the most wonderful experience, from my Sales Rep and the Finance person. The whole process took less than an hour. Everyone was very accommodating. Irving, Vinny and Mikaela made me feel very comfortable.

Mikaela

May 23, 2016

meryllorenzo
5/11/2016

"See Xavier!"

Xavier was exceptional! He made sure I test drove every vehicle within my wishlist and didn't stop looking until he found the right fit for me! Didn't put any pressure on you like most car salesmen do! If you go to this location, see Xavier before anyone else-he's the most helpful! Glad to have worked with him.

May 11, 2016

Amazing! Serving you was absolutely our honor. We are glad that you enjoyed your experience due to Xavier providing you with the customer service that you deserve. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

Loe
5/07/2016

"AWESOME"

I came in today with doubts, but after working with Jonathan and Tony my doubts were erased and I found exactly what I wanted and was looking for!! They are AWESOME and I would and will recommend Eastens to my family and friends!! Thank you so much Jonathan and Tony, you guys are AWESOME!!

Tony (manager)

May 09, 2016

Loe, We love the fact that we removed your doubts and surpassed your expectations. It feels absolutely great for us to know that both Jonathan and Tony removed your doubts and helped you find exactly what you were looking for! We hope this encourages you to come back for your next vehicle purchase.

MRS. C
5/05/2016

"I am a returning customer, however;Easterns did it again!"

Irving worked hard to please;and I am a picky customer. To sum it up, I'm an HR Manager and I would hire 20 Irving's. Thank you for a team of professionals who didn't give up on me!

May 06, 2016

We really do appreciate you for sharing your experience with Easterns. We are so glad that you had a great experience with us. It is great to know you enjoyed Irving's custome service. We definitely hope to see you again in the future.

Reviews of Xavier  Ortiz