Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Closed

Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel

Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel Info
About Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel

Every Easterns vehicle has passed a rigorous 110 point certification check so you can Buy With Confidence. Our friendly customer care staff handles any after sale questions you may have. That is why Easterns has over a 97% customer approval rating. We invite you to come into an Easterns store today and experience first hand what we mean by the Easterns difference!

About Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel

• Every Car has a Warranty
  • Computers Available for Customers
hghghg
2/27/2015

"brand new chrysler 300!"

I didnt think i was going to walk out with a car but after the guys went over a lot of the details with me i felt more confident. Tony let me take the car to pick up my wife and she loves it! Really good services here.

danny

Ct21
2/26/2015

"Very helpful! "

Very friendly, willing to assist , atmosphere very chill, music is good! Everyone is very friendly! Finance man was very helpful! Very pleased with my visit

bry.schultz
2/16/2015

"good service, helpful"

Me and my fiance came in to look at purchasing a car. We had Norwood as our salesman and he did the credit check and paperwork with us. He was very helpful and polite. We had a good experience here and would come back.

Norwood

February 20, 2015

Thanks for dropping by to leave this great review! I'm so happy to hear that you and your fiance received top-notch service from Norwood. I hope that you are enjoying your new car fully and if you have any questions down the road, be sure to give us a call. We look forward to working with you again and wish you both all the best!

bigdogkev
2/10/2015

"great "

overall nice place Ricky nice .pleasant person Hell of job he did but U could have free soft drinks or coffee but a very nice place and worker great job Rick thank you

February 12, 2015

Thanks so much for the nice review! I am happy to hear that your overall experience with us has been pleasant. Ricky is a key component of our team, and he will be glad to hear your compliments as well. We appreciate your business, and please come back and see us again soon!

Crandall
2/09/2015

"Awesome"

I enjoyed my experience with Rastern Motors. They really work with the customer to find the right deal and not put you in anything just to make a sale. Thank you Eastern!!!

Norwood Dennis

February 12, 2015

Crandall, thanks for writing this great review and congratulations on your new car! Were thrilled to hear that we made your car-buying experience an enjoyable one. We appreciate your business, and if you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Also, we have a lot of great content and special deals online so be sure to check our Facebook and Twitter pages.

kjones

"was awesome"

Ricky was great very knowledgeable and very attentive and kept me very informed as the deal was going. Thank you. I had a awesome experience with you.

Ricky Kinemore

February 03, 2015

Thanks for this great review! Ricky truly knows his stuff. We make sure that all of our employees are knowledgeable and courteous and he will be glad to hear you were able to perceive that. I hope that you are enjoying your new car! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future! Also, check out our Facebook and Twitter for exclusive deals.

PaulB

"Outstanding Service"

From the time that I walked into the door until I drove out with my car Jesus and Ricky took care of everything! After. totaling my vehicle and needing a new one ASAP this dealership really took care of me!

February 03, 2015

Paul, thanks so much for the nice review! We really appreciate this feedback and I'll be certain to share your compliments. We pride ourselves on offering high quality customer service, and I'm glad Jesus and Ricky were able to take care of you. Congrats on your new car! Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

smj
1/29/2015

"Excellent Service! See Ricky and Ronzo"

Easterns got me financing for my certified 2014 car. See Ricky Kinemore! and finance manager Rozell This is all that I can really say. Ricky was professional and humble with a non-judgmental spirit. Rozell was very forthright and told me exactly what to expect. Excellent service and excellent teamwork from the two of them!. I highly recommend this location to anyone. They have given me a second chance at rebuilding my credit. A tremendous blessing beyond what words can say. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! --MJ

February 03, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review! Our entire team is committed to providing top-notch customer service, and I'm thrilled Ricky and Rozell were able to show you that. We greatly appreciate your business as well as your recommendations! Please keep us updated if there's anything else we can do for you. Also, be sure to stay connected with us between visits on Facebook and Twitter.

Anita Muhammad
1/28/2015

"Easterns Laurel is in fact a blessing inside the storm!"

I have been able to triple my work load, take my husband to/from work on time without my other car breaking down, and take my daughter for her license in a reliable car! This deal has offered us security again! The service is Epic! Ricky & Rozell go far beyond in the service to the customer. I will in fact return just because of the love and support they kindly gave without effort. The staff was amazing, each person I encountered. Awesome experience. Thanks!

Rozell (the great!) Bill (great test drive)

January 29, 2015

Thanks so much for this great review, Anita! Our entire team is focused on providing top-notch customer service, and I'm very pleased that your visit with us mirrored our efforts. Ill be sure to pass along your compliments. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future. In the meantime, be sure to stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter for dealer news and specials.

solovely
1/22/2015

"Job well done"

I'm not an easy customer and Tony and Jesus worked with me until we found a car I liked and also kept me in a reasonable price range for me. I really don't enjoy car shopping, but they made it not so painful. I would buy with them again and I am thankful for their patients.

January 26, 2015

Thanks for writing this great review and congratulations on your new car! It's delightful to know that Tony and Jesus made your car-buying experience an enjoyable one. I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to them. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Also, we have a lot of great content and special deals online so be sure to check our Facebook and Twitter pages.

Reviews of Robert Johnson