Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel

9950 Washington Boulevard,
Laurel, Maryland 20723
Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel Info
About Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel

Every Easterns vehicle has passed a rigorous 110 point certification check so you can Buy With Confidence. Our friendly customer care staff handles any after sale questions you may have. That is why Easterns has over a 97% customer approval rating. We invite you to come into an Easterns store today and experience first hand what we mean by the Easterns difference!

About Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel

• Computers Available for Customers
sherrims1
5/22/2016

"Wonderful experience"

I had the most wonderful experience at Easterns of Laurel. The entire staff was very friendly and courteous. My sales rep, Irving Pacheco was professional and attentive. I was truly impressed. Vinny and Mikaela made the paperwork process seamless.

Mikaela

May 23, 2016

Wow! This is amazing to hear. We are glad that our team was able to provide you with a great car buying experience. It's good to know that you were out in less than an hour. We certainly hope that you enjoy your vehicle.

sherrims1
5/22/2016

"Very professional service"

I had the most wonderful experience, from my Sales Rep and the Finance person. The whole process took less than an hour. Everyone was very accommodating. Irving, Vinny and Mikaela made me feel very comfortable.

Mikaela

May 23, 2016

meryllorenzo
5/11/2016

"See Xavier!"

Xavier was exceptional! He made sure I test drove every vehicle within my wishlist and didn't stop looking until he found the right fit for me! Didn't put any pressure on you like most car salesmen do! If you go to this location, see Xavier before anyone else-he's the most helpful! Glad to have worked with him.

May 11, 2016

Amazing! Serving you was absolutely our honor. We are glad that you enjoyed your experience due to Xavier providing you with the customer service that you deserve. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

ravens1985
5/10/2016

"Quality cars"

i was suprised the the vehicles in the laurel inventory, some of the cars still smell like new, great financing available for all situations, i would recommend easterns 100%.

May 10, 2016

Surprised!? Yes! We love to surpass the expecations of our customers. Most come in expecting he bare minimum and are shocked out see how many nice andclean vehicles that we actually do have.

Loe
5/07/2016

"AWESOME"

I came in today with doubts, but after working with Jonathan and Tony my doubts were erased and I found exactly what I wanted and was looking for!! They are AWESOME and I would and will recommend Eastens to my family and friends!! Thank you so much Jonathan and Tony, you guys are AWESOME!!

Tony (manager)

May 09, 2016

Loe, We love the fact that we removed your doubts and surpassed your expectations. It feels absolutely great for us to know that both Jonathan and Tony removed your doubts and helped you find exactly what you were looking for! We hope this encourages you to come back for your next vehicle purchase.

MRS. C
5/05/2016

"I am a returning customer, however;Easterns did it again!"

Irving worked hard to please;and I am a picky customer. To sum it up, I'm an HR Manager and I would hire 20 Irving's. Thank you for a team of professionals who didn't give up on me!

May 06, 2016

We really do appreciate you for sharing your experience with Easterns. We are so glad that you had a great experience with us. It is great to know you enjoyed Irving's custome service. We definitely hope to see you again in the future.

ravens1985

"Thank you jonathan. "

They have a really nice inventory, multiple lenders, perfect place to get a nice car low miles and financing, prices are competitive but they can do better.

May 05, 2016

Your kind words mean the world to us! Regarding our prices, we definitely competitively price our vehicles. Our cars are 1 owner and come with a clean Carfax report so our customers feel comfortable and have knowledge of the vehicle history.

Lifeofpablo

"Great experience"

Xavier Ortiz was my salesman and he was very helpful and knowledgeable and helped me find the perfect vehicle that met my needs and was able to afford.

May 05, 2016

We are hear to serve you! We are thrilled to hear that Xavier provided you with the great customer service you deserve. We hope you are encourged to come back to purchase your next vehicle.

Nygiants

"Nice !!!"

Jonathan did a great job !! I have no complains , Easterns in laurel have an excellent team Jesus and Vinny have been there for years I love their work. I'm very happy with my new cars.

May 05, 2016

Now this is what we like to hear! Your feedback is imperative to us. It is great to know that Jonathan, Vinny, and Jesus were able to assist you through the car buying proces. Happy Driving!

ravens4ever
5/02/2016

"Great selections"

I just moved around here a few weeks ago and i was looking for a car, so i decided to stop by easterns, jonathan assisted me with my purchase, im very pleased with the whole experience. good people

May 02, 2016

Thank you so much for providing us with great feedback. We appreciate you for giving Easterns a chance. It is great to hear that Jonathan was able to assist you in getting the vehicle that you wanted. We hope you come back and visit us.

Reviews of Jonathan De La Espada