Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel

9950 Washington Boulevard,
Laurel, Maryland 20723
Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel Info
About Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel

Every Easterns vehicle has passed a rigorous 110 point certification check so you can Buy With Confidence. Our friendly customer care staff handles any after sale questions you may have. That is why Easterns has over a 97% customer approval rating. We invite you to come into an Easterns store today and experience first hand what we mean by the Easterns difference!

About Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel

• Computers Available for Customers
Bsmith
7/31/2015

"Great Experience "

I had an overall great experience. The salesman Lamont was very polite and professional he took his time and made me comfortable with my purchase. I LOVE MY NEW CAR!!!!!! Thanks again Lamont.

August 03, 2015

Hello and thank you for your kind words! Lamont is a great asset and we appreciate him for giving you that comfort during your purchase experience! Congratulations on your new vehicle! If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care!

Roz
7/29/2015

"Son Purchases His Firts Car"

I was very pleased with my buying experience at the Easterns Laurel location. I went with my son to just look at cars and he ended buying his first car. Even though I assisted him with the purchase the look on his face was worth the extra expense. The Sales Rep who assisted us was very professional and honest. I would reommend this dealership to others,

July 30, 2015

Roz, it is very kind of you to write us such a nice review. We aim to satisfy every customer that comes in the door, and the fact that we did that above your expectations is really great to hear. Please come visit us if you need anything else, be it service or sales.

gail039
7/28/2015

"Overall great experience!"

I had an overall great experience with Eastern. Ricky Kinemore was the salesman and he was very helpful, knowledgeable and patient with helping me get a car. He was very professional and he possess excellent customer service skills. Thank you Ricky for all of your help. I would definitely recommend Eastern Motors.

July 29, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us, Gail. At Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel, we are determined to deliver detail-oriented and personalized customer service. Your glowing review is a reflection of our intense dedication to going the extra mile to please our guests. I’m so happy to hear that Ricky was able to help find the perfect vehicle for you. We would love to work with you again.

jessybaby87
7/28/2015

"Good Job"

He did an amazing job with helping me understand everything at a car dealership. As a new general manager I wanted to purchase a car and he helped me learn what I didn't know before. When I am ready to trade in my van, I will definitely go back to him.

July 29, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us, Jessy! At Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel, we work very hard to provide each of our customers with a personalized and knowledgeable experience. I am happy that we were able to exceed your expectations. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you.

Pender1
7/27/2015

"A Great Help"

We knew we would be traveling 2+ hours to get to the show room and we wanted to make sure everything was in order before we got there. We didn't want to make more than 1 trip. Ricky Kinemore was wonderful and had everything laid out for us when we arrived.

July 28, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful review and for traveling from quite a distance to see Ricky and the Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel team. Thank you again for your kind words and business. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter for access to our exclusive specials.

Reyesfam0813
7/25/2015

"Great Experience "

We had a great experience. Mr. Rickey Kinemore was our sales helper and our experience with him was very professional. he has great customer service. answered all our questions. would totally recommend him and totally do business with Eastern Automotive Group in Laurel.

July 28, 2015

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback. Ricky is a great part of our staff and he will be excited to read your review. At our dealership, we want to provide a friendly and professional atmosphere for all of our customers. Knowing we are doing a great job at this means a lot to us. We thank you for your business and look forward to seeing you back here at your next visit!

Telly
7/18/2015

"Not satisfied as a customer."

The customer service was top of the line and the car is some garbage. If I could bring it back to the dealership I would do so today. Only buy the car you test drive, because if you get it from another location based on color or what have you, you will get a lemon.

MissWomack819
6/26/2015

"Excellent Customer Service "

Excellent service from beginning to end! Would definitely do business there again! Thank you Easterns Automotive of Laurel for making my shopping experience stress free!

June 29, 2015

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review! At Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the vehicle buying experience stress-free as possible for all of our customers. If you have any automotive needs in the future, please let us know.

K
6/22/2015

"great service"

I had great experience all thanks to Lamont. I came to easterns looking to do a trade but with me being undecided on what to get and just wanted to look around Lamont was very patient with me and answered any questions I had will be back soon. :)

Lamont Coates

June 23, 2015

Thank you for leaving us this great review. We're glad Lamont was there to give you a great experience. We really appreciate you coming in to see us. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know!

Javonte325
6/12/2015

"Lamont Coates "

He was funny and great people person. He really helped make a great deal on my car. Keep up the good work man, did a great job.

June 15, 2015

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review! Lamont is great with people and focuses on what the customers’ needs are. He will be pleased to hear about your positive experience. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or needs.

Reviews of Ricky Kinemore