Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel

9950 Washington Boulevard,
Laurel, Maryland 20723
Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel Info
About Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel

Every Easterns vehicle has passed a rigorous 110 point certification check so you can Buy With Confidence. Our friendly customer care staff handles any after sale questions you may have. That is why Easterns has over a 97% customer approval rating. We invite you to come into an Easterns store today and experience first hand what we mean by the Easterns difference!

About Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel

• Every Car has a Warranty
  • Computers Available for Customers
kay
4/22/2015

"very brief with a great deal"

I recommend every car buyet including first time buyers to visit Eastern Motors for a great experience in purchase the right car for the right price with Ricky, he's great.

April 23, 2015

Kay, we cannot thank you enough for your wonderful review of Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel and for your referrals! It was a pleasure to assist you and please let us know when we can do so again!

Venise7269
4/08/2015

"Jeep Purchase"

Nice experience I would recommend this dealership to all my friends. The service was fast and friendly. The staff was personable. The ladies room was clean.

Bill, Danny

April 09, 2015

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback. We plan to continue giving fast and friendly service and a comfortable place for all our guests during their stay at our dealership. Don’t hesitate to ask if there is anything else we can do to help you.

ThePoolZod
4/04/2015

"An Exceptional Easter Experience at Easterns!!"

Having owned 6 previous cars each bought with a dealership experience that left a bad taste in the mouth, I walked into Easterns Automotive Group at 9950 Washington Blvd, Laurel MD today with the same mindset -- that I will be treated as a mere statistic (low credit score) instead of a person. But as my conversation with Sales Associate Jason Barrow went on, it didn't feel like a hard-nosed negotiation at all but was just that -- a conversation. He got straight to the point, asked just the questions he needed to, not the condescending sales type you know, and most certainly not patronizing. Finance Manager Danny Nguyen was as much a straight arrow. Asked rapid fire questions, crunched some numbers, and with a firm handshake said I could drive the car of my choice. All in a span of 3 minutes! No gimmicks nor underhanded add-ons other than a one-time $250 premium to cover any insurance shortfall. Definitely an acceptable option worth $4 more to my monthly payments! By selling the right financing instead of selling a vehicle, my below-average credit was able to trade a 7-year old Jeep Compass with my dream car -- a Mercedes E350! Gabriel Aurillo

Danny Nguyen

April 06, 2015

Gabriel, I really appreciate you taking time to write this nice feedback about our dealership. We are sincerely pleased to know that Jason, Danny and the rest of our team's efforts have made the difference in your car buying experience. Your testimonial gives us the knowledge that we are making a significant impact and moving forward in a positive light. If you ever have additional questions or need a service, we are more than happy to lend a hand.

toyab
3/28/2015

"great"

Thanks Mr. Norwood..appreciate you helping us . I walked in not knowing what to expect but you help make it all possible. I waited 8 yrs to get another car and I'm glad you was apart of my experience of purchasing my own car to help build my own credit. It was a great experience, you were really nice and patient with us. I also appreciate the way you dedicated time to us I understand your job can get a bit busy with phone calls and other things going on but over all great customer service.. Thanks..LaToya

March 30, 2015

Thanks for your outstanding review, Toyab! I'm very happy to hear that Norwood was of such help to you. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Congratulations on your new car! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

leroy.smith
3/25/2015

"I'm a happy customer at Easterns Automotive Group of laurel!"

To my friend and family come to Easterns Automotive Group Of Laurel Md, to buy a vehicle!! Sale man's very friendly and very helpful!

March 26, 2015

Your kind words and fantastic star-rating are greatly appreciated! I am elated to hear that we were able to provide you with helpful and friendly service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. Thank you for spreading the word about your excellent experience at Easterns Automotive Laurel; we look forward to working with you, your family, and your friends in the future.

bajackson52
3/24/2015

"Awesome"

Jonathan was better than any sales person I have ever had dealt with in the past. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a car.

the ladies in the office extremely nice

March 25, 2015

Were thrilled to hear that Jonathan provided you with one of the best dealer experiences you've ever had! Thank you for the recommendations. If there is anything else we can do for you just give us a call!

Rod
3/23/2015

"Excellent service "

My experience here was top notch mr. Norwood was very professional he didn't try to force a car on me he let me make my decision which I really liked definitely will recommend this to friends and family

March 24, 2015

Rod, Easterns Automotive Laurel thanks you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. Mr. Norwood works hard at maintaining top notch customer service and he will be ecstatic to hear you left our store satisfied. We are very appreciative of your Five Star Review and recommendation! We thank you for continually trusting us with your car buying needs and it was a pleasure working with you. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you again!

2senuff
3/23/2015

"Extremely pleased and appreciative."

I am extremely pleased with the professionalism that my sales guy, Thaung has at the Easterns in Laurel, MD. He was very helpful and knowledgeable and made this experience better than I had anticipated. I will recommend him to any friends or family that is looking for a vehicle.

March 24, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is magnificent to know that Thaung was able to provide you with the helpful and knowledgeable service that Easterns Automotive Laurel is known for. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you.

Darius
3/18/2015

"DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THESE PEOPLE"

DO NOT purchase a vehicle from these people. I was told my vehicles tire was low due to sitting still, and naive me believed them. I did not notice until today when my vehicle was taken in for service, The tire was plugged on the tire wall, not only is this EXTREMELY unsafe, it also would fail maryland state inspection. I am contacting the MVA And possibly a lawyer. STAY AWAY you get what you pay for.

Tonya1177
3/16/2015

"Thang Tung "

Very nice salesman. Attentive and ensured that I was comfortable. Danny at the finance office was really nice as well. Great experience!! I would recommend a friend.

Tung/Danny

March 18, 2015

Tonya, thanks so much for the nice review! Danny and the rest of the staff are key components of our team here at Easterns Automotive Laurel and they will be very happy to hear about your great experience. We set high expectations for ourselves and the fact that we met yours can only mean that we are approaching that goal. Please come back to see us if you need anything at all!

Reviews of Jesus Santos