Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel

9950 Washington Boulevard,
Laurel, Maryland 20723
Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel Info
About Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel

Every Easterns vehicle has passed a rigorous 110 point certification check so you can Buy With Confidence. Our friendly customer care staff handles any after sale questions you may have. That is why Easterns has over a 97% customer approval rating. We invite you to come into an Easterns store today and experience first hand what we mean by the Easterns difference!

About Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel

• Computers Available for Customers
Ms. DoWhatItDo
2/06/2016

"Marcus Butler Is Great"

Simply the best and easiest car purchasing process I ever encountered. I've been buying cars for 20 years and this is the first time I felt like I was at home. Marcus knew what I was looking for and was able to tell me a little more about the car that i didn't already know. I will recommend this Dealership to any of my friends and family. Thanks Marcus I hope everyone comes to you. Thanks to Danny as well, I believe he is the F&I guy and he explained to me my interest rate and payments. I'm very satisfied

br.jones

"XAVIER @ EASTERNS "

Today, I purchased my second vehicle from easterns motors from Mr. Ortiz. He was extremely patient with me as I looks at multiple vehicles and decided which one was the best fit for me. I will continue to be a customer of easterns and recommend them to my friends and family. B. jones

DANNY

February 03, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review. It's fantastic that we have earned your trust and repeat business. We are grateful for your recommendations and we look very forward to seeing you, your family and friends in the future!

br.jones

"XAVIER @ EASTERNS "

The service that I received at Eastern Motors was remarkable. Information was given to me without requesting.The sales person made sure we had a good deal.

Danny

accord

DANNY

February 03, 2016

Thank you very much for taking your time to leave us a positive review! We are pleased to hear about your remarkable experience at Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel! Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help.

Crazycarshows4
1/31/2016

"Amazing "

I was handled with great care, everything encountered was specific to the needs I displayed during my conversation with marcus. Outstanding customer service great great experience.

February 02, 2016

Thank you very much for taking your time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear about your great experience at Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel! If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care!

tyrrell2015

"car buying"

service was excellent and proud to call myself a customer, if you visit here ask for xavier. everyone was helpful in my purchase and made it a lifetime experience and will refer others and be back myself in the future

February 01, 2016

Thanks for the positive review and for the referrals. We are so honored to have you as a valued customer! Until next time, take care.

Tevin

"Good experience "

It was a good experience it didnt take long its like i was just in and out i couldnt have asked for any better service than what i got today

February 01, 2016

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We are very happy to know that you had a great car buying experience. Have a great day!

MaggieE1024

"Pleasant Experience "

Had a pleasant experience with abdul i cant wait to receive my taxes . He gave me all the information i needed will be returning again shortly.

February 01, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful remarks about your experience working with Adbullah. We are glad to hear that he was able to give you some insights about buying a vehicle. We look forward to your next visit.

ryan1991
1/27/2016

"good service "

great over all service I will recommend this place to my friends I also like the lot. It has a lot of variety of choices for the customer. Thanks

January 29, 2016

We cannot thank you enough for your wonderful review of Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel and for your recommendations! It was a pleasure to assist you and we are eager to work with your friends soon!

Ayomobi
1/26/2016

"Good job jonathan"

I was reffered to jonathan by one of the member of my church, i had a great experience, jonathan helped us out throughout the whole process and broke down and explained in detail, i build up enough confidence to purchase a car thank you.

January 28, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We feel so grateful that you chose to come to our dealership. Jonathan is a great asset to our team and we appreciate him providing you with the service that you deserve. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or needs.

Reviews of Jesus Santos