Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel

Lamont Coates

April 24, 2017

"Dealership experience. "

- Kenny

My experience was very pleasant. My sales rep Irving was not only professional but patient as well.. Together Irving and the finance manager Vinny worked out a great package for my family. I will recommend any one to visit.

April 23, 2017

"Great customer service!"

- Karen

My experience from the beginning to end was great! Irving was straight up, honest and extremely knowledgeable. He was not the average pushy, annoying sales person. We enjoyed the service so much, we brought our daughter the next day who bought her first car! Our second daughter will visit Irving and team next week with hopes of getting a car as well.

April 22, 2017

"Friendly, quick, no problems"

- Cooldeal

I went in looking, just looking at trucks to get an idea. And I fell in love with this Truck and The sales person, Lamont got me through each process quickly and made it financially affordable with the help of the entire staff. They made sure I was satisfied. I'd go back next time plus I'm referring a friend of mine to go there too.

Used 2016 Dodge Journey, $16275