Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel

9950 Washington Boulevard,
Laurel, Maryland 20723
Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel Info
About Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel

Every Easterns vehicle has passed a rigorous 110 point certification check so you can Buy With Confidence. Our friendly customer care staff handles any after sale questions you may have. That is why Easterns has over a 97% customer approval rating. We invite you to come into an Easterns store today and experience first hand what we mean by the Easterns difference!

About Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel

• Computers Available for Customers
Rrunen
4/27/2016

"Great customer care."

jonathan made purchasing a new car very easy and convenient, please to say that i was very happy with the whole experience from start to finish. Jesus was also helpful, kind and attentive to all my questions.

SaranD2193
4/11/2016

"Great experience "

Abdullah was very patient, and very respectful and answered all of my questions reagarding quotas and asking what i was looking for in my price range. He pays attention to details well and that was great. Excellent service i was in and out. Definitley will be refferring friends and family to him!

April 13, 2016

Thanks for dropping by to write this perfect review! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! We appreciate your referrals and please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

L0venaetive
4/09/2016

"Excellent customer service "

The salesman was very helpful. He did his absolute best to make sure I got the car that would fit my circumstances perfectly in one day. His customer service was marvelous and he was very considerate. I was really happy that he made sure I got the lowest interest rate possible which helped me out a lot. If you are a first time car buyer with no credit they will try their best to work with you, and make sure your leaving with a good car.

April 13, 2016

We would like to thank you for your wonderful feedback about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again.

Generous21
4/07/2016

"Grateful"

Jonathan did an excelent job, i was not expecting to leave in a car, but they made it happen, im happy with my lexus. Jesus and the other managers did a great job.

April 26, 2016

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback! We are so glad that you chose Easterns! We hope that you enjoy your vehicle. Please come back and visit us again!

CeeJay1977
4/07/2016

"Excellent Experience "

Eastern exceeded my expectations. Best car buying experience I've had. I will recommend them to my family and friends without exception. Jonathan our Salesman was great.

April 26, 2016

We are thrilled that we exceeded your expectactions. Our team ways very hard to ensure all the needs of our customers are met. We definitely thank you for recommending us. We hope to see you again in the future!

Sentra13
4/05/2016

"Easterns!!! "

Thank you to the awesome staff at Easterns I got a vehicle for a good price! Jesus and Xavier took good care of me I would recomend this location to anyone! Thank you again!

April 07, 2016

Thank you for this great review! We're excited to hear that Jesus and Xavier took good care of you! They are great asset and we appreciate all they do. We are grateful for your recommendations and we would love to work with you again. Take care!

Xdrive328
4/04/2016

"Bmw !!"

Jonathan and the managers got me a 2014 bmw 328 , without expecting to leave in a car. Good job guys, you will not be dissapointed.

April 05, 2016

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Our priority is to have customers leave with a smile. We are glad Jonathan and the rest of our staff have been able to help you with your purchase. Enjoy your 2014 BMW 328!

Slim Rice
3/31/2016

"Extraordinary"

My experience with this dealership was extraordinary.My Sales Consultant,was very professional as well as friendly. I would recommend him to all of my friends the general manager was very supportive of me as well as his sales team... Thank you Thuang Tung......

April 04, 2016

Thanks so much for this positive review. We try to create a friendly and professional experience for all of our customers. The fact that you go out of your way to support our business means a great deal to us. If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us. We are eager to see you in the future.

CharleanMcneil
3/26/2016

"Great cutsome service everyone was very friendly "

Great customer service everyone was very welcoming and took great care of what I need to be helped with . I would recommend this dealer ship to everyone I know! Thanks again

Marcus Butler

March 30, 2016

Hello Charlean and thank you for your feedback. Our customers are very important to us and we want to be able to provide them with the kind of service they deserve. We are grateful for your recommendations and we would love to work with you again. Take care!

MrsH621
3/25/2016

"Great experience! "

I was afraid to even come here today because of the condition of my credit score, but Easternms was very helpful in helping me walk away with a new vehicle, especially Marcus! I highly recommend Eastern's in your hunt for a new car.

Marcus Butler

March 30, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We feel so grateful that you chose to come to our dealership. We aim to satisfy every customer that comes in the door, and the fact that we did that above your expectations is really great to hear. We appreciate your recommendations. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help.

Reviews of Jonathan De La Espada