Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel

Irving Pacheco

December 04, 2016

"Wonderful experience"

- Sherryleen0117

My experience at eastern was wonderful. Amadeus and Jesus were professional and courteous. The communication throughout the process was excellent. They both provided outstanding customer service! I would definitely recommend this dealership to family and friends!

December 03, 2016

"Excellent experience "

- Sherrita0101

Great staff and clean facility. Very professional, polite and work with you to get the exact vehicle you want. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a new or used car. I was very happy with my experience with Jamar and The Good Car Company. Jamar was proactive in searching for a reliable car for me and was quick to.

December 03, 2016

"Review for Suburban 2015"

- PaullyS

Great people and great customer service. I heard about the good reputation Eastern Automotive group, and after I bought my own car there, I felt like I had to send more friends of mine to that place. I enjoy my ride and I got a great deal from it...that's my Story and you can share yours. Thanks guys and thank you Jamar!!! Paul

Used 2014 Chevrolet Express, $16390