Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel

9950 Washington Boulevard,
Laurel, Maryland 20723
Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel Info
About Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel

Every Easterns vehicle has passed a rigorous 110 point certification check so you can Buy With Confidence. Our friendly customer care staff handles any after sale questions you may have. That is why Easterns has over a 97% customer approval rating. We invite you to come into an Easterns store today and experience first hand what we mean by the Easterns difference!

About Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel

• Computers Available for Customers
toyab
3/28/2015

"great"

Thanks Mr. Norwood..appreciate you helping us . I walked in not knowing what to expect but you help make it all possible. I waited 8 yrs to get another car and I'm glad you was apart of my experience of purchasing my own car to help build my own credit. It was a great experience, you were really nice and patient with us. I also appreciate the way you dedicated time to us I understand your job can get a bit busy with phone calls and other things going on but over all great customer service.. Thanks..LaToya

leroy.smith
3/25/2015

"I'm a happy customer at Easterns Automotive Group of laurel!"

To my friend and family come to Easterns Automotive Group Of Laurel Md, to buy a vehicle!! Sale man's very friendly and very helpful!

March 26, 2015

Your kind words and fantastic star-rating are greatly appreciated! I am elated to hear that we were able to provide you with helpful and friendly service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. Thank you for spreading the word about your excellent experience at Easterns Automotive Laurel; we look forward to working with you, your family, and your friends in the future.

bajackson52
3/24/2015

"Awesome"

Jonathan was better than any sales person I have ever had dealt with in the past. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a car.

the ladies in the office extremely nice

March 25, 2015

Were thrilled to hear that Jonathan provided you with one of the best dealer experiences you've ever had! Thank you for the recommendations. If there is anything else we can do for you just give us a call!

Rod
3/23/2015

"Excellent service "

My experience here was top notch mr. Norwood was very professional he didn't try to force a car on me he let me make my decision which I really liked definitely will recommend this to friends and family

March 24, 2015

Rod, Easterns Automotive Laurel thanks you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. Mr. Norwood works hard at maintaining top notch customer service and he will be ecstatic to hear you left our store satisfied. We are very appreciative of your Five Star Review and recommendation! We thank you for continually trusting us with your car buying needs and it was a pleasure working with you. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you again!

2senuff
3/23/2015

"Extremely pleased and appreciative."

I am extremely pleased with the professionalism that my sales guy, Thaung has at the Easterns in Laurel, MD. He was very helpful and knowledgeable and made this experience better than I had anticipated. I will recommend him to any friends or family that is looking for a vehicle.

March 24, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is magnificent to know that Thaung was able to provide you with the helpful and knowledgeable service that Easterns Automotive Laurel is known for. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you.

Tonya1177
3/16/2015

"Thang Tung "

Very nice salesman. Attentive and ensured that I was comfortable. Danny at the finance office was really nice as well. Great experience!! I would recommend a friend.

Tung/Danny

March 18, 2015

Tonya, thanks so much for the nice review! Danny and the rest of the staff are key components of our team here at Easterns Automotive Laurel and they will be very happy to hear about your great experience. We set high expectations for ourselves and the fact that we met yours can only mean that we are approaching that goal. Please come back to see us if you need anything at all!

Scott Holmes
3/01/2015

"Norwood Dennis"

I walked into Eastern motors in Laurel yesterday to see if i could possibly be financed for a car I was not expecting to walk out with one. Norwood Dennis helped me through it and made it happen. He was very polite and respectful to me I was very comfortable there. I would recommend Norwood and Eastern motors to all my family and freinds. Thank You Scott Holmes

Norwood Dennis

March 04, 2015

Thank you for the feedback, Scott! Dennis is a valuable staff member and he will enjoy your kind words. One of our top priorities is exceptional customer care and we are proud that this was offered to you during your recent visit. Thank you for the recommendations. We look forward to working with you, your family, and your friends in the future.

hghghg
2/27/2015

"brand new chrysler 300!"

I didnt think i was going to walk out with a car but after the guys went over a lot of the details with me i felt more confident. Tony let me take the car to pick up my wife and she loves it! Really good services here.

danny

Ct21
2/26/2015

"Very helpful! "

Very friendly, willing to assist , atmosphere very chill, music is good! Everyone is very friendly! Finance man was very helpful! Very pleased with my visit

bry.schultz
2/16/2015

"good service, helpful"

Me and my fiance came in to look at purchasing a car. We had Norwood as our salesman and he did the credit check and paperwork with us. He was very helpful and polite. We had a good experience here and would come back.

Norwood

February 20, 2015

Thanks for dropping by to leave this great review! I'm so happy to hear that you and your fiance received top-notch service from Norwood. I hope that you are enjoying your new car fully and if you have any questions down the road, be sure to give us a call. We look forward to working with you again and wish you both all the best!

Reviews of Jesus Santos