Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel

9950 Washington Boulevard,
Laurel, Maryland 20723
Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel Info
About Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel

Every Easterns vehicle has passed a rigorous 110 point certification check so you can Buy With Confidence. Our friendly customer care staff handles any after sale questions you may have. That is why Easterns has over a 97% customer approval rating. We invite you to come into an Easterns store today and experience first hand what we mean by the Easterns difference!

About Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel

• Every Car has a Warranty
  • Computers Available for Customers
Rob
5/21/2015

"Professional, thorough and fast!"

What a great experience. The team I had, Ricky and Jesus we're knowledgeable about the car I was buying. The whole process was fast, which appreciated. When I had purchased my wife's car last year, we were in the dealership for over 3hrs! I was in and out in a little over an hour, in the car I stopped in to test drive! I was impressed with the service and also that this dealership is global, from Africa to North America and South America and also Europe! This made me comfortable knowing that this dealership was a professional corporation. I highly recommend this dealership!!!

May 22, 2015

Thank you for writing this fantastic review, Rob! It is of utmost importance that our guests leave our dealership confident that they made the right decision. I am happy to hear about your positive experience with us. Visit us on Twitter and Facebook for access to our exclusive specials.

Angeletta
5/20/2015

"Feedback"

My husband and I have been long time customers and have just purchase another vehicle this past week. I like the convenience of this location to my home. The atmosphere and friendliness of the staff in general.

May 21, 2015

Angeletta, thank you so much for the great review of your experience at our dealership. All of the employees appreciate your loyalty to Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel. If there is anything that we can do to make your time with us more enjoyable, do not hesitate to contact us. Take care and happy trails!

Mseck
5/15/2015

"Great experience "

Jeremiah Jones and Jesus Santos gave me great service tonight friendly and quick. I'll recommend them to my friends and family, great price as well.

May 18, 2015

Your words mean so much to us here at Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel. Our priority is to have customers leave with a smile. We are glad to have been able to help you with your purchase.

Khan300
5/12/2015

"....."

Pleasant and professional service. Knowledgeable and friendly staff. Test drove several vehicles to decide on the one. Services performed in an effective manner. Thank you.

May 13, 2015

Khan, it’s nice of you to write us such a wonderful review. We aim to satisfy every customer that comes in the door, and the fact that we did that above your expectations is really great to hear. Please come visit us if you need anything else, be it service or sales.

AF
5/04/2015

"Mixed buyers emotions"

This could have been easy if I just had to rate my sales person. Norwood was great and professional, but unfortunately their sales process does not allow him much of any direct input. Management on the other hand could use some training unless this is the way they do business. A lot of back and forth and cheap when it comes to keep their words. I was told that there weren't much discount on the price of the car due the amount of money they spent reconditioning car. From 2 replacement tires after my test drive I ended up with one on which they only could pay just half of the cost and took almost a month to get that half lol . 2 keys but only 1 was provided and the second was just door key (no remote). An alignment that didn't feel as it was done at all ect.... I wonder how the car even passed the MD state inspection. I stayed with them because I was on the market for a very specific feature and color combo I had hard time finding elsewhere. Unfortunately this review is not about my salesman to which I give 4 plus stars but the dealership itself. With all that said, Norwood was the man!

May 18, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. While it is unfortunate that you had a somewhat negative experience with your car buying process, it makes me extremely happy knowing that Norwood was able to make you happy overall. I would like to speak with you about the negative aspects of your car buying experience so that we can make things right. Please don't hesitate to contact me at your earliest convenience. Joel Bassam - Marketing Director - jbassam@easterns.com

robert holderfield
5/02/2015

"Quick and easy"

We had a great experience at the dealership. We found a car at another one of their locations and they had it transferred the following morning. The whole process was quick and easy!!!

May 04, 2015

Robert, we appreciate your kind words about your buying wonderful experience. It's always great to hear from our customers and we're glad you were pleased with your visit. Thank you for choosing Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel for your vehicle needs.

jdelorbe
4/28/2015

"Excellent!!!!"

It Was a great experience the gentleman at Easterns made the process so smooth for myself and my husband. They are the top of the line in customer service, not only they did a great job in finding us a car within our budget. They also made sure we got 5 he best possible quote for car insurance. Kid friendly, amicable staff, overall excellent!!!!!

April 29, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. Our team works hard at maintaining top notch customer service and they will be ecstatic to hear you left our store satisfied. We are very appreciative of your Five Star Review! We thank you for trusting us with your vehicle buying needs and it was a pleasure working with you. Congratulations on your purchase and we look forward to working with you again! Don’t forget to LIKE us on Facebook and FOLLOW us on Twitter to take advantage of our exclusive online coupons and discounts!

kay
4/22/2015

"very brief with a great deal"

I recommend every car buyet including first time buyers to visit Eastern Motors for a great experience in purchase the right car for the right price with Ricky, he's great.

April 23, 2015

Kay, we cannot thank you enough for your wonderful review of Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel and for your referrals! It was a pleasure to assist you and please let us know when we can do so again!

Venise7269
4/08/2015

"Jeep Purchase"

Nice experience I would recommend this dealership to all my friends. The service was fast and friendly. The staff was personable. The ladies room was clean.

Bill, Danny

April 09, 2015

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback. We plan to continue giving fast and friendly service and a comfortable place for all our guests during their stay at our dealership. Don’t hesitate to ask if there is anything else we can do to help you.

ThePoolZod
4/04/2015

"An Exceptional Easter Experience at Easterns!!"

Having owned 6 previous cars each bought with a dealership experience that left a bad taste in the mouth, I walked into Easterns Automotive Group at 9950 Washington Blvd, Laurel MD today with the same mindset -- that I will be treated as a mere statistic (low credit score) instead of a person. But as my conversation with Sales Associate Jason Barrow went on, it didn't feel like a hard-nosed negotiation at all but was just that -- a conversation. He got straight to the point, asked just the questions he needed to, not the condescending sales type you know, and most certainly not patronizing. Finance Manager Danny Nguyen was as much a straight arrow. Asked rapid fire questions, crunched some numbers, and with a firm handshake said I could drive the car of my choice. All in a span of 3 minutes! No gimmicks nor underhanded add-ons other than a one-time $250 premium to cover any insurance shortfall. Definitely an acceptable option worth $4 more to my monthly payments! By selling the right financing instead of selling a vehicle, my below-average credit was able to trade a 7-year old Jeep Compass with my dream car -- a Mercedes E350! Gabriel Aurillo

Danny Nguyen

April 06, 2015

Gabriel, I really appreciate you taking time to write this nice feedback about our dealership. We are sincerely pleased to know that Jason, Danny and the rest of our team's efforts have made the difference in your car buying experience. Your testimonial gives us the knowledge that we are making a significant impact and moving forward in a positive light. If you ever have additional questions or need a service, we are more than happy to lend a hand.

Reviews of Jesus Santos