Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel
Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel Info
About Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel

Every Easterns vehicle has passed a rigorous 110 point certification check so you can Buy With Confidence. Our friendly customer care staff handles any after sale questions you may have. That is why Easterns has over a 97% customer approval rating. We invite you to come into an Easterns store today and experience first hand what we mean by the Easterns difference!

About Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Free AUX Cables
  • Free Car Fax Report
  • 5 Day Exchange Policy
  • Every Car has a Warranty
  • Computers Available for Customers

"cool place"

I wasn't really shopping for a car the day i came to visit, I just know that down line i would be switching my car and then my husband said we should stop by and we did. Saw the car that I wanted although it did not have a GPS, but nevertheless ended leaving with my 2011 335i BMW. Charles and Sean were of great help. Also thank you to Caroline helping in the process of the paper and like my Vanilla scent.

Charles J. Anderson, and Sean

"Great with good customer service!!!!Purchased a Nissan 370Z"

Very courteous and friendly. Made the whole buying experience fun instead of the normal " dreadful" experience that most buyers have to face when they get to other dealership. Every process was well explained and I had the time to reflect and make some decisions. I was never pressed hard. I certainly will recommend Jeremiah to my colleagues and friends as well as Eastern motors of Laurel!!! Cant remember the name of the manager on duty when I got my car but he was certainly helpful as well as the lady in Finance who did the paper work. Keep it up!!!

August 01, 2014

Thanks for writing this great review and congratulations on your new car! It's delightful to know that Jeremiah and our staff made your car-buying experience an enjoyable one. I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to them. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Also, we have a lot of great content and special deals online so be sure to check our Facebook and Twitter pages.

"Great deal!"

We were helped by Robert Stephens. He was very helpful and worked with us to get my husband a great car he likes at a reasonable price. Chester Pinkney was even able to get him a great APR on the loan. Very happy with the salesmanship, quality, value, and ability to get him in a vehicle he can afford. We wouldn't have attempted to come here for a purchase if it wasn't for the advertisements about "Your job's your credit." Thank you for helping us go from a one car to a two car family. :)

July 30, 2014

Thanks for dropping by to leave this great review, Bonnie! I'm so happy to hear you received top-notch service from our sales team, and I hope that your husband are enjoying his new car! We appreciate your business, and we look forward to serving you both again in the future. In the meantime, be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay in the loop with dealer specials and other fun stuff.

"Not what I expected "

I went to easterns expecting to have a terrible experience, however when i walked in everyone was very friendly. Also I knew I would be tough case but they treated me as if i was one of their top customers. No judgment! (as you can assume i dont have the best credit). Ricky was very friendly walked me through the process step by step and thoroughly. Although I was not approved for anything they definitely tried as much as they could and explained to me that the process wasnt quite over. Ricky expressed that he will continue to to his best to get me into a car until I give them the word!! Great experience out of all the dealers I've been dealing with.

June 30, 2014

DBell- We are glad to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations of the dealership. We are sorry to hear that you were not able to find a car, but we can assure you that we will continue on working to do so!

"Great Experience"

I recently purchased a SUV from Easterns. I must say I was pleasently surprised during the entire experience. I worked with Henry B. and he was able to work with me and get me in my price range. He did his best to keep me in the sale and said he would let me drive the vehicle that I wanted home that night. I would for sure recommend him to any family member of friend of mine. Thanks again Henry B. and Vinny B!

June 09, 2014

Breedog- Thank you for your kind words and recommendations! We are so glad to hear that Henry and Vinny were able to help you get in the car you wanted, for the price that worked for you!

"Cant beat This"

Service was friendly, kind and professional. I would recommend this dealership to all of those interested in quality service. It was g r e a t.

June 09, 2014

James- Thank you for your kind words, enjoy your car!

"Terrific Service"

The sale associated was very understanding and experience. He answer all questions. The manager came over several time to ask if I need something. It was the best experience I ever had in buying a car.

June 04, 2014

Shaneen- We are so glad to hear that you had the best car buying experience with us! Think of us the next time you’re looking for a car.

"Happy buyer"

My experience is very terrific, all the questions was answer and all help I needed was offer. I had lost hope in dealerships until yesterday. I will tell all my friend and family to go to this dealership .

May 20, 2014

Pauline- Thank you for your kind words, and we appreciate you telling your family and friends! We hope to see you again for your next car buying experience.

"More Than I Expected!"

I saw a car online that I was very interested in. I contacted Easterns online and made an appointment to see the car at my nearest dealership. They brought the car in from NoVa for me to see in Maryland. I was impressed with that! When I got there, they had another car, which was similar to the car I was interested in, in addition to the one they brought in for me. Jeremiah was patient with me as I drove both options and then had to make a (very difficult) decision. He gave me time to think and Vinny ran numbers for both cars and gave me a great rate too. I wasn't really intending to buy that day, but the whole experience was so good that I took the plunge that day! I would highly recommend Easterns at Laurel to anyone who is looking for a quality used vehicle with all the new vehicle perks, but not the new vehicle price!

May 16, 2014

Bound4Bangkok- It makes us so happy to hear when customers come in not expecting to buy, and end up leaving with a car! We employ the best dealers who know how to get you in the car you want. Thank you for your kind words, and enjoy your car!

"Awesome Customer Service"

Jason was the most professional, kind and caring worker. He had awesome personality and he was extremely understanding. He had excellent customer service skills and was a pleasure to work with. I had a wonderful experience visiting Easterns Automotive and I have already referred some family and friends. Thanks Jason for being so awesome!!!!!

May 15, 2014

Niki- Thank you for your referrals and your kind words! Please come back for any future car buying needs.

Chester Pinkney