Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel

Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel Info
About Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel

Every Easterns vehicle has passed a rigorous 110 point certification check so you can Buy With Confidence. Our friendly customer care staff handles any after sale questions you may have. That is why Easterns has over a 97% customer approval rating. We invite you to come into an Easterns store today and experience first hand what we mean by the Easterns difference!

About Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel

• Computers Available for Customers
Pjboy2382
12/18/2014

"Outstanding and Professional!!"

A word minimu doesn't allowed to give a through of my experience at a superb, professional, courteous Company! Ricky and Jesus are very awesomeness!!!!

Jesus Santos

kblye
12/13/2014

"Kelvin's review "

Kelvin was very helpful. He made sure everything was good even after we left.Very friendly and I appreciate everything he did for us. I recommend him to other people. Job well done !

December 16, 2014

Thanks for this great review! We make sure that all of our employees are friendly and helpful, and I am happy to hear that Kelvin was able to show you that. Congratulations on your new car! Please keep us updated if there's anything else we can do for you. Also, check us out on Facebook and Twitter for dealer news and specials.

Khadinew
12/08/2014

"Awesome Sales and customer service"

I am expectionally pleased with Mr. Coley Mearite customer service skills, his down to earth and personable nature. He is awesome and made the whole process worry free.Mr. Mearite is upfront and honest and knows his craft. The whole process took about 2 hours for me to get a new car. This whole process went expectionally well and I will recommend him to friends and family. I can honestly say that I had a superb experience and a memorable one.

December 11, 2014

Thank you for this review, Khadinew. We really appreciate you leaving us your input. We are very pleased to hear that Coley could make your car shopping experience a memorable and a superb one. Thanks for the recommendation! If you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time! We hope to see you back in again soon!

Jwalls05
12/04/2014

"Excellent customer service "

I am very pleased with the type of customer service I received from Eastern motors. Everyone from the sales guys to the administrator was curtious and pleasant to work with. They really live up to there saying that they work hard at getting you approved as that is what they did for me. I'm really pleased with my experience with Eastern Motors.

December 08, 2014

It was a pleasure to read about your recent experience with our dealership. Our team will be thrilled to hear how their great customer service has produced another satisfied customer. I'll be sure to pass along your kind words. I hope that you are enjoying your new car! Thank you for your business, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! In the meantime, be sure to stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter.

msjani
12/03/2014

"The best sales consultant"

My name is Jenni Hazzard i purchased a BMW from Dozie Nwachukwu, Mr. Nwachukwu is a professional Sales Consultant i will surely recommend people to buy there next vehicle from him. Very well knowledgeable in finance and the best in product knowledge.

December 08, 2014

Jenni, thank you for taking the time to write such a great review! Dozie is an asset to our team and he strives to create a positive buying experience for every customer. He will be thrilled to hear your kind words and know that his professionalism was recognized by you. Congrats on your new car! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Also, be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter pages to stay in the loop with exclusive content and specials.

deannacherie
12/03/2014

"100% PLEASED!!!!!"

Just change the name of this dealership to Coley's Motors!!!!!! He made the process painless and was more honest and helpful than any other salesperson I have ever encountered. And when I am ready for another car, I will be back!!!

December 08, 2014

Thank you for this fantastic review! We strive for 100% customer satisfaction, and I am very pleased to hear that Coley made your car-buying experience a painless and enjoyable one. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future! In the meantime, be sure to stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter for dealer news and other fun stuff.

kimkay929
12/02/2014

"Awesome, friendly, and professional service!"

The staff at Eastern Motors were extremely friendly and professional. They all worked very hard to get me into the vehicle that I desired. They were honest, straight to the point, and gave me many options that fit my needs! It was a pleasure working with Tony and Laurent! Thank you Eastern Motors!

Tony Johnson

December 04, 2014

Kimkay, thanks so much for this great review and congrats on your new car! We try to create a friendly and professional experience for all of our customers and I'm pleased that you were able to perceive that. Tony and Laurent are an asset to our team and will be very happy to hear your kind words as well. If you need anything else at all, please come back and see us. Also, check out our Facebook and Twitter for exclusive content and deals.

David DuBose
11/29/2014

""Patience is a Virtue""

If anyone is interested in purchasing a vehicle, stop by Easterns and ask for Coley. He was honest, friendly, and knowledgeable. There was no pressure and he gave me options. He was very professional and was able to answer all my questions. Even with my challenges, he was able to get the job done. It was a pleasure working with him and look forward to purchasing again from him in the future. D. K. DuBose

December 02, 2014

David, thanks so much for taking the time to write this review! Our team is focused on making the car buying experience both pressure-free and enjoyable, and I'm very pleased that your visit reflected our efforts. Coley is a valuable member of our team and will be pleased to hear about your positive experience as well. We appreciate the recommendation, and let us know if there's anything else we can do for you! Also, check us out on Facebook and Twitter to stay connected with dealer news and promotions.

Saxlady730
11/27/2014

"Outstanding Service"

I received excellent service during my recent visit to Eastern motors. The staff were friendly and worked with me to assure that I was happy with my purchase. They listened to my concerns and needs and matched me with the perfect automobile. They detailed the car before and after my purchase and made me feel assured that I was satisfied with my new purchase. The employees that cared for me made what I thought was going to be a difficult negotiation smooth and pleasant and I recommend them to anyone who is in the market for a new vehicle.

December 02, 2014

Thank you for this fantastic review! We strive for 100% customer satisfaction, and I am very pleased to hear that our team provided you with a friendly and pleasant car-buying experience. I hope that you are enjoying your new car! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future! In the meantime, be sure to stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter for dealer news and other fun stuff.

glz3
11/24/2014

"Friendly up front dealer"

This was one of the most honest and easiest car buying experiences. Straight to the point. They had the car I was looking for and at the right price.

December 01, 2014

Thank you for writing this great review! We work hard to provide our customers with a top-notch customer experience, and I am extremely happy to hear that your visit with us was so positive. I'll be sure to pass along your kind words. If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us. Also, check us out on Facebook and Twitter for exclusive content and deals.

November 26, 2014

Thank you and congratulations on your purchase! We are so very pleased that we could make your visit easy and hassle free, and we believe that's how every car buying experience should be. We appreciate the kind and sincere comments. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care.

Reviews of Coley Mearite