Easterns Automotive Group of Laurel

Salesperson

January 17, 2017

"Purchased car"

- dreav

I was very pleased with the great customer service I experienced from Mr. Payne! He made the process easy and painless! I would refer this dealership to anyone!

January 16, 2017

"Salesman was good"

- Rjohnson

I was okay but I didn't get the vehicle I was going there for. Originally I wanted a jeep Cherokee but credit was an issue

January 14, 2017

"Car Buying process!"

- Siaf

I had no confidence I would qualify for the car I wanted. Jesus and Mohan at the Laurel location, walked me through the process. With me leaving with more confidence, than when I walked in to purchase the vehicle. They were both courteous, professional and very understanding of my needs. They went above and beyond to make my buying experience so easy. The best experience I have had, in a long time. My first time buying car from here, and I look forward to my many buying experiences again with eastern. Your commercials do proved, what they thrived for their customers. I sincerely appreciate your business.

Used 2014 Chevrolet Express, $16429