Fallon Ford-Toyota

Milt Wallace

Jessilyn Strom, Sales, Fallon Ford-Toyota

Jessilyn Strom

April 13, 2017

"Austin McCall- Professional, Awesome Cutomer Service"

- Gail Bauer

We went to Fallon Ford Toyota to buy a car for a friend. I have my car worked on there. Becky the service advisor takes care of my car. She is the reason I wanted my friend to purchase her vehicle from here.They have an Awesome Service Department. We were greeted by salesman Austin Mccall. He shook our hands and he asked a few questions to narrow down what she was looking for. HE NEVER PRESSURED US!!! He listened to her needs and found the perfect vehicle. We went for a test drive in a 2011 Ford Escape. He gave her a tour of the vehicle and answered her questions. He is friendly and has GREAT Customer Service. Austin didn't waste our time having her drive vehicles that didn't fit what she wanted. He cares about his customers needs, not just selling a vehicle. He took his time and was patient with my friend when she had questions. We also met Jimmy Chicora, the finance manager. He thoroughly went over every thing and made it quick and easy through the paperwork. The Teamwork at Fallon Ford Toyota is what makes them a Great Dealership!!! Thank you Becky, Austin, and Jimmy for making it a wonderful experience.

March 27, 2017

"Easy and fair"

- Dave Hanrahan

The people at fallon ford Toyota came through in a huge way for us....2015 dodge 1500 at the price I knew was fair and they didn't try to mark it up. Their goal was to meet my price and they did. This is the fourth car we have bought from them and we will only buy from them.

March 24, 2017

"Excellent Service and Perfect Financing"

- Fiesta Folly

Thank you Jimmy and Manny for making the best possible interest rate of 0(zero) and making my next several years of driving worry free. Your putting me in a new Ford during, and a little after, an oil change was just short of amazing. Thanks again.

Fallon Ford-Toyota, Fallon, NV, 89406