Fallon Ford-Toyota

Dave Parkerson, Sales Associate, Fallon Ford-Toyota

Dave Parkerson

Sales Associate

March 24, 2017

"Excellent Service and Perfect Financing"

- Fiesta Folly

Thank you Jimmy and Manny for making the best possible interest rate of 0(zero) and making my next several years of driving worry free. Your putting me in a new Ford during, and a little after, an oil change was just short of amazing. Thanks again.

March 17, 2017

"Well worth the drive from Sun Valley!"

- Jimmy and Debbie

We got a great 2015 Buick for Christmas. Friendly people and very helpful. Good deal on the car and they even had it smogged it and delivered it to our home. Debbie Conway and Jimmy Smith.

March 06, 2017

"Making it easy"

- TRD_Polisher

Fallon Ford-Toyota made it extremely easy to find and buy my 2017 Tundra TRD Pro. The staff was very hospitable and the environment was relaxed and comfortable. I paid two visits to the dealership, each only lasting about an hour or so. I was able to drive off in my new truck in less than two hours total time spent on my combined visits. I definitely recommend the trip to Fallon, it was time well spent.

Fallon Ford-Toyota, Fallon, NV, 89406