Fallon Ford-Toyota

Sales Associate

June 16, 2017

"Awesome"

- Ken1313

We drove to Fallon from Reno for a business appointment and decided to test drive a RAV-4. We were met on the lot by Marcos Maldonado and we immediately felt comfortable. The RAV-4 was to small so we asked Marco’s for suggestions . He mentioned the Highlander. After our business appointment we returned to the dealership and we were greeted by Shawn King. Shawn was equally friendly. There was no pressure and the team of Marcos and Shawn are awesome. They erased all the past bad experiences we have had with dealers in Reno. We test drove the Highlander and we decided that it was the right vehicle. Marcos met the price we were given by the dealership in Reno and pointed out how much we would save on taxes. The documentary Fees in Fallon is almost half of what we would have been charged in Reno. There were no surprises when we signed the contract. This sales team was patient with us and on the day we picked up the Highlander to drive back to Reno they took a great deal of their time to show us all the features so we would get home safely. We will always be grateful to this team for their caring and friendly manner which gave us a great buying experience. Beautiful dealership with wonderful people.

Other Employees : Marcos Maldonado

June 15, 2017

"Awesome Service"

- LMG08

Thanks to Sharon and Ryan in sales for helping me get my beautiful Camry. I love this car. Great service from a great place. Everyone is very friendly, honest, and easy to work with.

Sharon McQueen
Spencer Johnson
Other Employees : Ryan McCormick

June 13, 2017

"Buying My New car"

- Lisa B

Shaun was an excellent salesman! Very helpful and no pressure which I love. He found me the Ford Escape I wanted! I would go back again.

Fallon Ford-Toyota, Fallon, NV, 89406