Fallon Ford-Toyota

Spencer Johnson

Milt Wallace, General Sales Manager, Fallon Ford-Toyota

Milt Wallace

February 17, 2017

"service on a door latch recall."

- gary crabtree

I got right in when i came for the recall appointment. I was told how log it would take and my service person was very nice and showed me around the facility. the car recall was completed early and every thing was great. Your service department is great and i will be back. Gary Crabtree from Yerington

January 27, 2017

"Very friendly and supportive --great experience"

- ljbtyqn

The sales associates Marcos and Shaun--Awesome people. Made something that could be stressful into something pleasant and easy. Both very personable, intelligent, and friendly. The interaction with my children were above and beyond any expectation; especially when Sudoku was involved. *wink* Jimmy--Awesome. Very helpful in making some smart choices. NOT pushy but thorough in explaining things. The knowledge he shows in his field is A+. I would wholeheartedly recommend as the best place to go in town.

January 23, 2017

"Worth the drive from Dayton-the best experience"

- ron and lynn m

Shaun King Sales associate very knowledgeable, very patient with our questions. No pushing us towards any specific vehicle. I will be seeing Shaun and Fallon Ford-Toyota for my future purchases. Jimmy Chicola in Finance, excellent. The whole experience was the best I've had (I'm a little long in the tooth, I should know). If your looking for a vehicle, start with Fallon Ford-Toyota. From Ron and Lynn M.

Fallon Ford-Toyota, Fallon, NV, 89406