Read Reviews Family Kia

Tom NiedelSales and Leasing Consultant3 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Family Kia

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Family Kia has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Family Kia

Committed to being the "Home of the Red Carpet Treatment" Family Kia is proud to be recognized as the number one Kia Dealer in Customer Satisfaction in Florida. It is our aim to make your car buying and servicing an experience to remember. Come in to Family Kia and experience the "Red Carpet Treatment" today! We have an incredible selection of new and pre-owned Kia's ready for delivery. Any questions call Steve or Wayne at 1-877-468-7592

Our Location

Express Service Television
Free Coffee Vending Machines
Free Loaner Cars

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Joey Cassata, Internet Manager got us the car we needed!"

hobostone
7/11/2014 2:03:05 PM

Pete SteigerwaldPete Steigerwald

My Review Of Family Kia:

My wife and I found Family Kia in St. Augustine through kbb.com. We live 2 hours away from the dealership and were able to work on a deal over the phone and internet. We went to the dealership and Joey Cassata, the Internet Manager, was extremely helpful in getting us the car we needed not only for personal use, but for my job as well. We could not have gotten this car without Joey's hard work and determination to get it for us. Nathaniel Bailey, finance manager, was wonderful, too. I would recommend Family Kia to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. Thank you, Family Kia!

Twitter
"Joey Cassata Internet Manager is very helpful!!"

melbush0331
6/16/2014 11:55:10 PM

My Review Of Family Kia:

This was probably one of the best car buying experiences I have ever had! Joey worked with me over the phone and via email (because this dealership is over 40 miles away from my house) to work out a very fair and honest deal. Joey was extremely helpful, friendly, and honest. Not once was he pushy nor did he feed me any half truths. I was a very informed customer through the entire deal and everything that Joey did was on point. I just picked up my brand new Optima this evening and I couldn't be happier!!! Joey had it detailed, filled with gas, and had the windows tinted for me (upon request on a short notice). I got the exact car & deal that I was looking for and I attribute it to Joey's extensive experience and a desire to truly make the customer happy. I plan to refer all of my friends to this dealership and to make sure they ask for Joey. Be sure to do the same. Take it from a happy and satisfied customer, you won't be disappointed!!

Twitter
"Joey Cassata at Family Kia did a GREAT job!"

ogre333
6/11/2014 10:24:15 PM

My Review Of Family Kia:

I searched for a Corsa Blue Base model Optima SX that my wife wanted for six months with no luck. I did not want to pay for a loaded model with options that we did not need. I recieved a tip that Family Kia may have what I wanted and Contacted Joey Cassata their internet Manager. He did not have the car in stock but went the extra mile to get the model I wanted. In dealing with seven dealerships in six months nobody went to the trouble to help me get the car I wanted. Joey made it happen and we couldn't be happier. Nathaniel Bailey the Finance manager did a great job answering all our questions and getting us the best finance deal possible. Our many thanks to the Crew at Family Kia!

"great experience"

keelingsarah
6/6/2014 10:28:10 PM

My Review Of Family Kia:

This dealership is very good. Joey cassata was very helpful in financing and deciding on the car. He gave me a good tour of the lot and was very friendly and treated me with the up most respect.

"I love my Kia soul."

JillSwaar
5/26/2014 7:46:52 PM

My Review Of Family Kia:

Mr. Jeff & Mr Bailey were quick and helped me tremendously. All paperwork was done and I was in and out of the dealership without a long wait time. Their service was excellent & the easy friendly atmosphere was awesome. I would definitely recommend someone to visit Mr Jeff and find what you need.

Twitter
"Of all the dealerships I worked with...."

markb2014
5/13/2014 9:25:18 PM

My Review Of Family Kia:

In searching for the best price for either a 2014 Sorento SXL or 2015 Sorento SX; I dealt with about 15 dealerships. Almost every dealership in Florida and 5 out of state. Jeff Brewer was very patient with me and didn't pressure me as we emailed back and forth for just over 3 months. Many others I dealt with were rude and took many days to get back to me. Jeff was able to get his sales manager to give me the rock bottom price I was looking for and I drove 3 hours to get there. The whole buying experience was great; I was in and out of financing and on my way in my new 2015 Red Sorento SX AWD. Somehow the cargo net and all weather floor mats were left behind and Jeff shipped them to me the next day. Everyone should buy at Family Kia even if they have a long drive to get there.

"AWESOME EXPERIENCE"

ashjohnluvsdad
4/28/2014 9:26:39 PM

Karen MoreiraKaren Moreira

My Review Of Family Kia:

From the first day my wife Patricia and I set foot on FAMILY KIA's lot it was nothing but extremely pleasurable Karen Moreira was AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME.... She did everything she could to make or experience with FAMILY KIA smooth. My wife and I drove away in a 2014 OPTIMA. Karen Moreira was sooooooooooooooo awesome we went back the following weekend and purchased a used car from her....And we cannot forget Nate Bailey in finance for working his magic in getting us not one, but 2 vehicles...KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK GUYS .......

Twitter
"Best Place to BUY a car!!!!!!!!!!"

jesseandmichelle1994
4/12/2014 8:59:56 PM

My Review Of Family Kia:

I decided it was time to buy a new car. My jeep was on its last leg and desperately need a vehicle. I went in thinking that I would get a used car for my budget. Nope I got a BRAND NEW 2014 KIA RIO for my budget. I have never owned a NEW car before. I could not be happier. Joey was in tuned to my needs and he went above and beyond what I expected. Not only did he get me a new car he gave me peace knowing that what I choose was the right decision. I was not pressured in any way and it was all about what I wanted and what was right for me. Not the dealership or Joey it was ALL ME. Thanks Joey and Family Kia you made my dreams come true.

Twitter
"Salesman was proactive -"

MimiJones
4/5/2014 7:04:59 PM

Pete SteigerwaldPete Steigerwald

My Review Of Family Kia:

Jeff was quite proactive with me via text, email, and phone, compared to another dealership who did not always respond to my questions. Jeff kept me in mind, looking for the perfect fit vehicle for my budget. While I am a bit over my limit for my ideal budget range, I rather expected that - didn't want it, but expected it.

I DID have to put down $358.00 more than I had been told, and there was no waiver in Pete's numbers. I expected a little wiggle room off the total sale price to adjust for the difference, but there was none.

Having been without a vehicle for a year and a half, not being able to do some things I wanted to do, I am relieved to have some freedom now. The financial impact has yet to hit, but feel that I was guided to the best vehicle for my situation and I am grateful for Jeff's persistence!

Twitter
"very happy, Rep Was all about what suits me and made sure..."

tweet9747
3/17/2014 10:02:18 AM

My Review Of Family Kia:

very happy, Rep Was all about what suits me and made sure i got what went well with me and my budget i was very happy with everything

Reviews 11-20 >>