Fields Cadillac St. Augustine

St. Augustine, Florida 32084
Fields Cadillac St. Augustine Info

J. Pennington
1/31/2016

"Always a great experience at fields!"

From the fast service and price matching to the free omlets, it is always a delight to visit fields. Luckily they are expanding their brands in Jacksonville so I can buy all of our cars from there!

Dan, Ruth

Dax
1/22/2016

"Excellent"

Fields Cadillac in my opinion is the best! Other dealers that I have been to do not come close to measuring up. Thank you, don't change, you have everything prefect!

Joe and Dan

XTS 2013
1/22/2016

"Service"

Excellent service and courteous. Brought car in for a car wash the car had an open recall that I was unaware of. Got both done quickly enjoyed a delicious breakfast will I was waiting.

Frank, Joe, and Dan

georgeh2016
1/07/2016

"EXCELLENT LEASING EXPERIENCE"

Our experience with Bob Porter and Sharon Coy at Fields Cadillac in St. Augustine was exceptional, We came away with a refreshed view of the car buying/leasing experience. Their professional attitude and courtesy made it extremely pleasurable dealing with them. My wife and I had made the decision to no longer deal with GM as a result of multiple poor experiences at Chevrolet. It was amazing to walk into Fields and be greeted and treated with respect and warmth; everyone from Sales to Service is top notch and courteous. In all of our years of purchasing vehicles, we have never experienced a free breakfast/lunch counter in the Customer Care area,. Amazing! George and Jan H. Palm Coast, FL

Bob Porter, Sharon Coy, Dan Fravel, and the Lunch Counter Server

January 12, 2016

First, let me welcome you both to Fields, George and Jan. It's certainly our pleasure to serve your automotive needs. It brings me a lot of pride and joy to hear that you’re an avid fan our dealership. We appreciate your business, your loyalty and your trust. As always, don’t hesitate to let us know if there is anything further we may do to exceed your expectations with us. Our staff are already ready to serve your automotive needs. Thank you and take care. Kind Regards, Garry Redig, General Manager.

mary
2/28/2015

"Recall"

As always, excellent service!! Dan was very helpful and took good care of us. The service was for a recall and they also changed oil and filter and rotated tires.

Dan

April 08, 2015

Your continued business and loyalty is greatly appreciated. We are happy to have you as a part of the Fields' family. Thank you for taking the time to share your recommendations. I will make sure to pass along your positive assessments to our team. Warm Regards, Garry Redig, General Manager.

marshaellen
10/30/2014

"BEST car buying experience EVER!"

Can't begin to say enough POSITIVE about this dealership and the Fields Auto Group! Professional, friendly, and honest! An absolutely WONDERFUL used car buying Experience! No games and pricing was straight forward. Actually ENJOYED the car buying experience. Traveled to look at cars from Tampa to Jax and NO ONE comes even close to the high standards displayed by Fields of St Augustine and their staff!!!!

Daniel

November 26, 2014

Thank you, marshaellen, that's wonderful to hear and it's what we work hard for every day! I'm delighted we exceeded your expectations. We're thankful to have you as part of the Fields family. If there is anything else we may do to enhance the quality of your ownership, please let me know. Warmest Regards, Garry Redig, General Manager.

Billdryden
3/04/2014

"Everyone was very friendly, efficient and helpful. ..."

Everyone was very friendly, efficient and helpful. Service was performed as they said it would and with full explanations of what was performed. Could not have been more satisfied. Waiting area was very comfortable and clean.

Daniel

March 11, 2014

Thank you for your review and for your business. I will make sure to pass along your positive feedback to our team. The pleasure is ours. Sincerely, Rocky Elli, General Manager.

TanyaLiebal
2/14/2014

"Great Service, Thank you Sherri Always takes good care of..."

Great Service, Thank you Sherri Always takes good care of my car. I would recommend her to my closest friends and family. I love dropping off my car and picking it up at the end of the day

Sherri

February 24, 2014

We certainly appreciate your review and your business. If there is anything else we can do to elevate your experience with us, please don't hesitate to ask. Sincerely, Rocky Elli, General Manager.

fharrington
2/14/2014

"excellent experience I pulled in and received..."

excellent experience I pulled in and received professional service. My problem was diagnosed, repaired, car wash and vacuumed, windows were cleaned, and the even shined my tires. Excellent experience

dan fravel

February 24, 2014

We appreciate your kind words and your business! We are also delighted that you're enjoying all of our complimentary amenities. It's our pleasure! Sincerely, Rocky Elli, General Manager.

Yogiboar
12/09/2013

"From start to finish, this was a very good experience. ..."

From start to finish, this was a very good experience. The sales consultant, Dan Beyette , responded almost immediately to my email and promptly sent me a complete set of photos of the car I was interested in. We drove from southeast Orlando to St. Augustine a few days later and Dan had the car waiting for our inspection and test drive. After the test drive, we were treated to lunch by the dealership while some minor items on the car were taken care of. Discussed the price with Randy, I believe he was the used car manager, and with very little hassle, we arrived at a very satisfactory agreement. This was the easiest car transaction that I have ever experienced. I would not hesitate to recommend Dan Beyette and the staff at Fields Cadillac in the purchase of a new or used automobile.

Dan Beyette, Randy, Brandon, Sam

December 16, 2013

Thank you and it's because we do genuinely care. We make it our business to know our customers and provide you with the highest level of customer service and I'm happy to hear that we did just that for you. Sincerely, Rocky Elli, General Manager.