Fields Cadillac St. Augustine

St. Augustine, Florida 32084
Fields Cadillac St. Augustine Info

Cadillacsrfun
2/27/2016

"Fields is the Best Dealership I have ever been to!"

This dealership is FUN! We find a trip to the dealer to be an EVENT - we celebrate a trip for our car to be serviced!

Joe

February 29, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. I am very happy to hear that our staff made you feel at home and that you had a great time! This is really one of the things that we try to maintain at our dealership. We look forward to serving your automotive needs in the future. Warm Regards, George Clark, General Manager.

Shanks62
2/20/2016

"Satisfied Customer "

This is an outstanding dealership where the staff make you feel at home. This dealership is clean and has good inventory and a nicely stocked kitchen.

Dan and Don

February 29, 2016

Thank you very much, Shanks62, it brings me a lot of pride and joy to hear that you’re an avid fan our dealership. We appreciate your business, your loyalty and your trust. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can help you with moving forward. It’s our pleasure to serve you. Kind Regards, George Clark, General Manager.

Rguill
2/18/2016

"Good experience buying a car"

Mr. John Cummins, sales consultant made the buying experience great even though the final delivery of car took over a week due to repairs and waiting for parts. John was very professional and patient thru the process. Love my escalade the only complaint will be that they did not take care of the scratches on the paint caused while car was in repair over a week. Overall buying my escalade was good, I commend mr. John Cummins very professional and knowledgeable he followed up and update with phone calls when car was in repair, before delivery, thanks again, sincerely Ricardo Guillen.

John Cummins

February 19, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us, Rguill. I’m am very pleased to hear that our staff made your visit pleasant. With regard to the scratches on your vehicle, I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you to discuss this more and I will do my best to rectify the situation. You may reach me at (904) 823-3000 or via email at george.clark@fieldsauto.com. Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you. Thank you for choosing Fields Cadillac, it's our pleasure to serve your automotive needs. Kind Regards, George Clark, General Manager.

Satisfied customer
2/15/2016

"Another good experience"

Everything about my service experience last week was excellent. Everyone was very polite and friendly and kept me informed about my car. I have never had a bad experience at Fields Cadillac in St. Augustine and will keep bringing my car there for service.

Everyone.

February 19, 2016

Thank you, the pleasure is ours! We strive to provide an exemplary experience on every visit and I’m proud to hear we made it happen for you. If there is anything else we can do to better serve you, please feel free to reach out to me. Thank you for choosing Fields Cadillac. Sincerely, George, Clark, General Manager.

Rich K
2/10/2016

"Great service dept"

I had a problem with the GPS system in the car. They had to get a part that was not on hand in the service dept. The car has left at the Fields over night and I was given a car to use. Next day my car was washed and the GPS was fixed. Good job by all.

Dan Frank

February 19, 2016

Thank you for sharing your comments about your experience with us, Rich! We certainly appreciate your business. The pleasure is ours! If there is anything we may do to better serve your automotive needs, please let me know. Sincerely, George Clark, General Manager.

J. Pennington
1/31/2016

"Always a great experience at fields!"

From the fast service and price matching to the free omlets, it is always a delight to visit fields. Luckily they are expanding their brands in Jacksonville so I can buy all of our cars from there!

Dan, Ruth

February 19, 2016

That's wonderful to hear, J. Pennington. We are delighted you are enjoying the complimentary amenities that come with your ownership with Fields. We are delighted to be a continually growing organization with a multitude of locations to serve your needs. If there is any way we may further elevate your ownership, please let me know. Thank you for choosing Fields. Sincerely, George Clark, General Manager.

Dax
1/22/2016

"Excellent"

Fields Cadillac in my opinion is the best! Other dealers that I have been to do not come close to measuring up. Thank you, don't change, you have everything prefect!

Joe and Dan

February 19, 2016

You're most welcome, Dax. It's our pleasure to be of service. Thank you for both your kind words and for your business. If there is any way we may further improve on your ownership, please let me know. Sincerely, George Clark, General Manager.

XTS 2013
1/22/2016

"Service"

Excellent service and courteous. Brought car in for a car wash the car had an open recall that I was unaware of. Got both done quickly enjoyed a delicious breakfast will I was waiting.

Frank, Joe, and Dan

February 19, 2016

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! I'm delighted we exceeded your expectations and that you enjoyed the complimentary amenities we provide. We appreciate your kind words and your business. Please let us know if there is anything else we may do enhance your ownership experience. Sincerely, George Clark, General Manager.

georgeh2016
1/07/2016

"EXCELLENT LEASING EXPERIENCE"

Our experience with Bob Porter and Sharon Coy at Fields Cadillac in St. Augustine was exceptional, We came away with a refreshed view of the car buying/leasing experience. Their professional attitude and courtesy made it extremely pleasurable dealing with them. My wife and I had made the decision to no longer deal with GM as a result of multiple poor experiences at Chevrolet. It was amazing to walk into Fields and be greeted and treated with respect and warmth; everyone from Sales to Service is top notch and courteous. In all of our years of purchasing vehicles, we have never experienced a free breakfast/lunch counter in the Customer Care area,. Amazing! George and Jan H. Palm Coast, FL

Bob Porter, Sharon Coy, Dan Fravel, and the Lunch Counter Server

January 12, 2016

First, let me welcome you both to Fields, George and Jan. It's certainly our pleasure to serve your automotive needs. It brings me a lot of pride and joy to hear that you’re an avid fan our dealership. We appreciate your business, your loyalty and your trust. As always, don’t hesitate to let us know if there is anything further we may do to exceed your expectations with us. Our staff are already ready to serve your automotive needs. Thank you and take care. Kind Regards, Garry Redig, General Manager.

mary
2/28/2015

"Recall"

As always, excellent service!! Dan was very helpful and took good care of us. The service was for a recall and they also changed oil and filter and rotated tires.

Dan

April 08, 2015

Your continued business and loyalty is greatly appreciated. We are happy to have you as a part of the Fields' family. Thank you for taking the time to share your recommendations. I will make sure to pass along your positive assessments to our team. Warm Regards, Garry Redig, General Manager.