Fields Cadillac St. Augustine

Overall Rating 5

Fields Cadillac St. Augustine
Call
Fields Cadillac St. Augustine Info

"BEST car buying experience EVER!"

Can't begin to say enough POSITIVE about this dealership and the Fields Auto Group! Professional, friendly, and honest! An absolutely WONDERFUL used car buying Experience! No games and pricing was straight forward. Actually ENJOYED the car buying experience. Traveled to look at cars from Tampa to Jax and NO ONE comes even close to the high standards displayed by Fields of St Augustine and their staff!!!!

Daniel,

"Everyone was very friendly, efficient and helpful. ..."

Everyone was very friendly, efficient and helpful. Service was performed as they said it would and with full explanations of what was performed. Could not have been more satisfied. Waiting area was very comfortable and clean.

Daniel

March 11, 2014

Thank you for your review and for your business. I will make sure to pass along your positive feedback to our team. The pleasure is ours. Sincerely, Rocky Elli, General Manager.

"Great Service, Thank you Sherri Always takes good care of..."

Great Service, Thank you Sherri Always takes good care of my car. I would recommend her to my closest friends and family. I love dropping off my car and picking it up at the end of the day

Sherri

February 24, 2014

We certainly appreciate your review and your business. If there is anything else we can do to elevate your experience with us, please don't hesitate to ask. Sincerely, Rocky Elli, General Manager.

"excellent experience I pulled in and received..."

excellent experience I pulled in and received professional service. My problem was diagnosed, repaired, car wash and vacuumed, windows were cleaned, and the even shined my tires. Excellent experience

dan fravel

February 24, 2014

We appreciate your kind words and your business! We are also delighted that you're enjoying all of our complimentary amenities. It's our pleasure! Sincerely, Rocky Elli, General Manager.

"From start to finish, this was a very good experience. ..."

From start to finish, this was a very good experience. The sales consultant, Dan Beyette , responded almost immediately to my email and promptly sent me a complete set of photos of the car I was interested in. We drove from southeast Orlando to St. Augustine a few days later and Dan had the car waiting for our inspection and test drive. After the test drive, we were treated to lunch by the dealership while some minor items on the car were taken care of. Discussed the price with Randy, I believe he was the used car manager, and with very little hassle, we arrived at a very satisfactory agreement. This was the easiest car transaction that I have ever experienced. I would not hesitate to recommend Dan Beyette and the staff at Fields Cadillac in the purchase of a new or used automobile.

Dan Beyette, Randy, Brandon, Sam

December 16, 2013

Thank you and it's because we do genuinely care. We make it our business to know our customers and provide you with the highest level of customer service and I'm happy to hear that we did just that for you. Sincerely, Rocky Elli, General Manager.

"the cadillac dealer engages in unfair and deceptive..."

the cadillac dealer engages in unfair and deceptive business practices. We talked to a salesman about a car that they didn't have and couldn,t guaruntee us a delivery date on and where asked to put down a deposit, salemans words, that was really for a place on a list for a car without a warranted price or delivery date and that you lose the "deposit if you fail to take deliivery for any reason. No one would accept such of rediculous aggrement. They are forcing me to sue them in small claims court to recover.

sales

June 18, 2013

Premier Cadillac has been purchased by and changed hands to the Fields Auto Group as of 03/01/2013. We are now also called "Fields Cadillac." I'm Rocky Elli, the new General Manager. The Fields Auto Group is dedicated to providing our customers with the highest level of quality customer service and I invite you to come in and experience the Fields' difference. You may also contact me if you have any questions at my phone number below. Best Regards, Rocky Elli General Manager (904) 823-3000