Five Star Ford Stone Mountain

Richard Axmacher

September 20, 2017

"Excellent Experience"

- Patricia1212

My experience started with Jo-Jo two days ago, but Tony was the finisher. Very attentive, professional and made this an awesome day! Everyone I dealt with made this process much easier than I expected. Tony, Jo-Jo,, Mita and Rob. What a great team. I went from looking at a used 2013 to a brand new 2017 Ford Escape!! I thank God for sending me back here to get the deal I didn't think I could. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

Rob Pope

September 10, 2017

"Excellent experience!"

- Puglove2323

Very professional and accommodating staff, Tony provided excellent customer service, we were impressed with the clean well organized facility. Richard in finance very professional he answered all our questions and was accommodating and patient. He was genuinely interested in helping us by recommending products we needed opposed to the bottom line. First time ever I actually laughed in the finance department. Excellent buying experience all around!

Richard Axmacher
Kathy Sullivan

September 05, 2017

"Jason Veasy "

- AP

I recently brought my truck into the guys for the second oil change as result of the good service that I received the first time I tried your company out. I would like to recognise the excellent customer care that this young man, Mr Veasy has once again shown while I was using you'll services. Thanks for another good job.

Jason Veasy