Five Star Ford Stone Mountain

Five Star Ford Stone Mountain

Call
Five Star Ford Stone Mountain Info
About Five Star Ford Stone Mountain

Here at Five Star Ford Stone Mountain in Snellville, we're proud to serve residents of the greater Atlanta area. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience that are set on satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our new and used inventory here on the website, request more information about vehicles, or set up a test drive.

About Five Star Ford Stone Mountain

aiurco
11/14/2014

"Excellent experience!!"

Drew was so awesome and easy to deal with while looking for a car to buy! I will recommend him to anyone looking to buy a car at Five Star Ford!

Five Star Ford Stone Mountain responded to this review

November 19, 2014

Thank you for writing about your great experience! At Five Star Ford of Stone Mountain, we want every customer to feel total satisfaction with their experience at our dealership. We're thrilled to know that Drew was able to help with that during your visit. Thank you for your kind words. We hope you are enjoying your new car, and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

huff675
4/01/2014

"Great Experience"

Great experience from walking in to walking out with my used escape. Was pre-approved before I went in with a bank with high interest, they found me a better deal with their financing(thanks). Was treated with dignity and respect throughout the whole process and got my payments down to what I could afford, Thanks to everyone for a great deal and for every ones hard work. Mr. Pope should be proud of his employees.

Shalisa

RGHGA
1/15/2014

"Richard was excellent. He walked us through the entire..."

Richard was excellent. He walked us through the entire process and went above and beyond our expectations in factory ordering the exact model and options we wanted. He was patient and answered every single question we had. His follow-up during the weeks we waited for deliver were outstanding. Larry, the manager, was also helpful and engaged with the process from the beginning. During the delivery Richard went over everything clearly and even went out to the vehicle with us to give us a "tour" of the vehicle. They made the whole process easy and enjoyable!

Richard Seaman

cwdadancingpeach
6/04/2013

"If you are in the market for a Ford - go see Jody Sexton..."

If you are in the market for a Ford - go see Jody Sexton at Five Star Ford, which is now owned by the Pope Family! He is very friendly, extremely patient and has complete knowledge of all the Ford products. I am loving my new Escape!!!

Jody Sexton