Five Star Ford Stone Mountain

Snellville, Georgia 30039
Five Star Ford Stone Mountain Info

Scott W
7/02/2016

"2016 F-150 FX4 with no hassles"

I live less than 5 miles from the Warner Robins 5 Star Ford and still drove the 2 plus hours to Stone Mountain to get my truck. Absolutely love this dealership. Drew answered all my questions and helped me find the right truck. Then I worked with Adam and Andrew to upgrade some features before I arrived. As soon as I walked in I was met by Kyshawn and Percy who made the process quick and easy. In and out in 30 minutes!! These folks will bend over backwards to help you and get you a fair deal. Best car buying experience I've had by far!! It was worth the drive to deal with an honest carr dealer

Kyshawn Smalls, Percy Whaley, Drew, Adam stettler, and Andrew Robertson

William1018
6/28/2016

"Pleasant and easy to do business"

Recently purchased a new mustang. Keyshawn was very pleasant to work with. I told him what I wanted and he made it happen. I got exactly the car that I wanted in a speedy manner! Very friendly staff and a great selection of cars and trucks. Keyshawn was very knowledgeable and friendly. Thanks guys!

Keyshawn

Chodgeso
4/11/2016

"Awesome Sales "

April 11,2016 Please note my mother and I had the pleasure of working with our sales representive Mr. Tony Tunstall. Mr Tunstall was very pleasant and listen and answered all my mother's questions. We have always purchased our vehicles from the dealership and will continue to be loyal consumers! Thanks You, Clara M. Hodges-Owens

Mr. Tony Tunstall

Hank1055
2/23/2016

"Excellent sales and customer service "

Nick Ingram and mike sanders are the reason I bought by new Ford F-150 from this dealer. Great follow up and follow through. They get things done, keep their promises which is unusual when you buy a car or truck. If you want a great experience, call Nick or Mike at 5 star ford. You will become a loyal customer of theirs!

Nick Ingram Mike Sanders

Jomesmith
2/20/2016

"Andy is a true professional "

Andy was very helpful! I would recommend him as a person who is very knowledgeable in the industry. I called him and he answered all of my questions and made my experience very helpful.

Andy

orange mustang
2/17/2016

"Outstanding sales"

After many months of pondering a new mustang GT Performance Pack, I came upon Five Star Ford. The Internet price was much below any other pricing I had seen. As I live in Fl I called and inquired. Indeed the price was valid and without pressure a later phone call reduce the dealer fee. Thanks Marty. Straightforward so far. Flew to Atlanta wher a rep(Jeffrey) was waiting for me courtesy of Adam. Quick process and NO HIDDEN suprises. I requested a small mark on the car I noticed be repaired(process of repair explained by Greg Kline, collision manager -Thanks) so we were given a loaner car to get lunch which was promptly paid for by Adam while the Most of us view car dealers are cunning wolves. This is no sales pitch, we were treated as 1st class customers. It's more about the price. It's the experience. We received both.

Marty, Greg, Adam, Jeffrey

BillT
12/31/2015

"Satisfied"

I decided to purchase a new vehicle, but hadn't made up my mind as to exactly what to purchase. I pulled into Five Star and was met by Ajay, Salesman, who asked who he might be able to help me. As one with mobility issues and wearing an insignia representing the United States Marine Corps, he recognized it and asked about it; I acknowledged that it represented the Marine Corps and yes I was a Marine. He stated that his manager was also a Marine. I told him that it is then important that he not mistreat me. He said, "No sir that will not happen." After listening to what I was looking for in a vehicle he excused himself to get the keys to a vehicle. This process took place with six different vehicles 'til he found one that did not exactly match what I wanted, but it came very close. We took it for a test drive and decided I would purchase it. Ajay was very thorough in presenting all the information regarding the vehicle. Once I was satisfied ad decided to go ahead, I was introduced to his manager, and subsequently, the Finance Manager. The transaction was completed and I am now the owner of a new vehicle.

Ajay, Lewis, Nick, and others

rwcinmo
11/16/2015

"Overall Good Experience"

Started off with an unpleasant experience but Adam stepped in and made the deal right! Thanks Adam! Would definitely buy from him again. Good guy.

Adam, Mike Babigian

Five Star Ford Stone Mountain responded to this review

November 17, 2015

Thanks for your review! We are so happy to hear that Adam was able to make everything right and that he turned an unpleasant experience around. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

missourigirl
9/16/2015

"Great Job Five Star Ford Service Center!!!"

Brought my 2011 Edge in to be serviced and had a fantastic experience. Jessica W. was so nice and Darryl F. and Andy S were very knowledgeable and helpful with my servicing. I will definitely be back!

Jessica Whitlock, Darryl Farmer, Andy Sitten

Five Star Ford Stone Mountain responded to this review

October 01, 2015

Thank you for sharing your comments with us! We're happy that you enjoyed working with Jessica, Darryl, and Andy, and we hope you will let us know if we can do anything else for you or your Edge in the future! Thank you for choosing Five Star Ford of Stone Mountain!

wilsoniiiw
8/28/2015

"FIVE STAR FORD NOT WORTHY OF FIVE STARS "

On Saturday August 22, 2015 I purchased a 2015 Mustang GT. It had a headliner concern when I bought it but I was told no problem purchase and take the vehicle and bring back on Monday to get a loaner mustang and they would address. Between Saturday and Monday the airbag light would not go off so on Monday August 24 I returned to the dealership. General Sales Manager Roosevelt Adams initially refused to give me a loaner car saying I would have to come back again in a few weeks regarding the headliner because they had to get it approved by Ford. Only when I brought up the air bag light and the safety concerns surrounding the malfunction I was offered a loaner car. A used Ford Fusion with 45,000 miles on it ! ( I bought a new 2015 Mustang GT with 19 miles on it) I advised that I was told I would get another Mustang on returning to the dealership when I initially purchased and I did not want to drive a used Ford Fusion when I had just bought a new Mustang. Roosevelt Adams had an attitude and was very condescending and acted as if he was doing me a favor. I asked to talk to the manager and he placed a business card down and tells me he is the manager. To paraphrase I was basically told this is what we have and I could take it or leave it. I adamantly stated that I wanted the dealership to honor what I was told when I initially purchased the car two days ago, it fell on deaf ears. On Wednesday 8/26 I was called and told the car was ready I drove back to the dealer again over an hour away from where I live and work and I get in the car and the air bag light is still on? Once again they tell me I have to come back and to take the Ford Fusion until they can figure it out. At this point I tell them it is a brand new car, who wants a 3 times repaired brand new car? They have no answers I request another new car as obviously this one has some issues. I specifically bought the car last week to use this weekend but now I have a thoroughly used Ford fusion instead. It is now Friday 8/28 and I still do not have the car that I purchased or another new car and the headliner on the one I initially bought still has to have the headliner repaired. Needless to say I am not happy and I have never been treated this way as a customer at any other dealership of which I have ever purchased a vehicle. I have owned a few cars from many different manufacturers and I have never felt as if I was a burden to the company or that they have done me a favor by allowing me to purchase a defective brand new car and offering to fix it. This is my first purchased Ford product and it might very well be my last especially from this dealership. Please feel free to call me.

ROOSEVELT ADAMS