Five Star Ford Stone Mountain

Five Star Ford Stone Mountain Info

BillT
12/31/2015

"Satisfied"

I decided to purchase a new vehicle, but hadn't made up my mind as to exactly what to purchase. I pulled into Five Star and was met by Ajay, Salesman, who asked who he might be able to help me. As one with mobility issues and wearing an insignia representing the United States Marine Corps, he recognized it and asked about it; I acknowledged that it represented the Marine Corps and yes I was a Marine. He stated that his manager was also a Marine. I told him that it is then important that he not mistreat me. He said, "No sir that will not happen." After listening to what I was looking for in a vehicle he excused himself to get the keys to a vehicle. This process took place with six different vehicles 'til he found one that did not exactly match what I wanted, but it came very close. We took it for a test drive and decided I would purchase it. Ajay was very thorough in presenting all the information regarding the vehicle. Once I was satisfied ad decided to go ahead, I was introduced to his manager, and subsequently, the Finance Manager. The transaction was completed and I am now the owner of a new vehicle.

Ajay, Lewis, Nick, and others

rwcinmo
11/16/2015

"Overall Good Experience"

Started off with an unpleasant experience but Adam stepped in and made the deal right! Thanks Adam! Would definitely buy from him again. Good guy.

Adam, Mike Babigian

November 17, 2015

Thanks for your review! We are so happy to hear that Adam was able to make everything right and that he turned an unpleasant experience around. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

missourigirl
9/16/2015

"Great Job Five Star Ford Service Center!!!"

Brought my 2011 Edge in to be serviced and had a fantastic experience. Jessica W. was so nice and Darryl F. and Andy S were very knowledgeable and helpful with my servicing. I will definitely be back!

Jessica Whitlock, Darryl Farmer, Andy Sitten

October 01, 2015

Thank you for sharing your comments with us! We're happy that you enjoyed working with Jessica, Darryl, and Andy, and we hope you will let us know if we can do anything else for you or your Edge in the future! Thank you for choosing Five Star Ford of Stone Mountain!

wilsoniiiw
8/28/2015

"FIVE STAR FORD NOT WORTHY OF FIVE STARS "

On Saturday August 22, 2015 I purchased a 2015 Mustang GT. It had a headliner concern when I bought it but I was told no problem purchase and take the vehicle and bring back on Monday to get a loaner mustang and they would address. Between Saturday and Monday the airbag light would not go off so on Monday August 24 I returned to the dealership. General Sales Manager Roosevelt Adams initially refused to give me a loaner car saying I would have to come back again in a few weeks regarding the headliner because they had to get it approved by Ford. Only when I brought up the air bag light and the safety concerns surrounding the malfunction I was offered a loaner car. A used Ford Fusion with 45,000 miles on it ! ( I bought a new 2015 Mustang GT with 19 miles on it) I advised that I was told I would get another Mustang on returning to the dealership when I initially purchased and I did not want to drive a used Ford Fusion when I had just bought a new Mustang. Roosevelt Adams had an attitude and was very condescending and acted as if he was doing me a favor. I asked to talk to the manager and he placed a business card down and tells me he is the manager. To paraphrase I was basically told this is what we have and I could take it or leave it. I adamantly stated that I wanted the dealership to honor what I was told when I initially purchased the car two days ago, it fell on deaf ears. On Wednesday 8/26 I was called and told the car was ready I drove back to the dealer again over an hour away from where I live and work and I get in the car and the air bag light is still on? Once again they tell me I have to come back and to take the Ford Fusion until they can figure it out. At this point I tell them it is a brand new car, who wants a 3 times repaired brand new car? They have no answers I request another new car as obviously this one has some issues. I specifically bought the car last week to use this weekend but now I have a thoroughly used Ford fusion instead. It is now Friday 8/28 and I still do not have the car that I purchased or another new car and the headliner on the one I initially bought still has to have the headliner repaired. Needless to say I am not happy and I have never been treated this way as a customer at any other dealership of which I have ever purchased a vehicle. I have owned a few cars from many different manufacturers and I have never felt as if I was a burden to the company or that they have done me a favor by allowing me to purchase a defective brand new car and offering to fix it. This is my first purchased Ford product and it might very well be my last especially from this dealership. Please feel free to call me.

ROOSEVELT ADAMS

JimZiegler
8/15/2015

"Mike Seay, Adam Stitler, and Lewis Carr"

Bought my New 2016 Ford Explorer from Mike Seay at Five Star Ford, Stone Mountain. What a wonderful experience. We contacted them online as well as four other local dealerships. It was never about the price, but; the way we were treated , the professionalism, enthusiasm, and indepth product demonstration and presentation sold us on the car, the dealership, and the salesman. Mike and his general manager, Adam Stitler, who got personally involved in the deal, made our visit fun and educational. The technology in the Exlorer Limited with new Ford SYNC technology could be intimidatin BUT when we left we were condfident and could operate everything about this wonderful new car. Mike's presentation was that detailed and understandable. Our finance experience was equally dealing with Lewis Carr. He was precise, professional, friendly and no stress. Thanks Five Star Ford, buying this car was easy, no stress, and memorable. We will always recommend you guys... Jim and Debbie Ziegler

Adam Stitler, Lewis Carr, Michael Seay

August 17, 2015

Thank you so much for writing about your experience with us! We take pride in providing "five star" customer service, and it's great that Mike and Adam were able to ensure that you were entirely comfortable with your new Explorer, and that Lewis was able to provide a stress-free financing experience. Please come back and see us again if we can do anything else, and thanks for your recommendation! Congratulations on your new Ford!

bajaguy105
7/16/2015

"Problematic Used Car"

Bought a car in February. I came to your lot with my partner to look for his first ever car. A salesman greeted us and showed us a 2004 Ford Focus. I admit I was skeptical due to its mileage but he went on and on how is was checked by your dealer and was in excellent shape. He also raved that it was a one owner car and very clean and I agree on that point. Being that this is his first car we had a budget and the car fit. From day one the car had a bit of a surge at 2000 rpm but was slight so I thought normal. It got progressively worse so I took it to my mechanic who found a broken servo on the intake manifold. This part could not be replaced by itself it required the entire intake at a cost of over 500 bucks. This was the end of May. I thought OK I did buy it as is. Well last Friday the battery light came on and the car died. Took it to my mechanic again to find the alternator went out to the tune of 400 bucks. I am beginning to wonder what if any checks you did on this car. We have owned the car six months and already had to do almost a thousand dollars worth of repairs. So yea I am quite disappointed with this dealership. I called them and the GM told me if we had only called them first rather than having it repaired. Well the first repair I considered yea used car the second was last Friday and the car died after their hours so could not call them. Almost a thousand bucks to date on repairs.

Ajayi Rufai

bdenton
6/26/2015

"Lovely, easy car buying experience -- thank you, Kathy!"

I came to Five Star Ford Stone Mountain for the exceptional price, and stayed for the service. Kathy was a delight to work with, easy-going, laid-back, and ever helpful. Kudos to the dealership and staff!

Kathy Sullivan

July 06, 2015

Thank you for sharing your comments at our dealership! We're glad to know that you were pleased with your experience working with Kathy, and that she provided "five star" service! Please come back and see us again if we can do anything else for you, and thanks again for writing!

music4dayz
4/24/2015

"Trespassed Into A Treasure!"

On Jan 1. I started my New Year Car hunting / Left Dealership with a Great Mustang .'Words can't Explain how good I Felt That Day Thanks Drew You Nailed It! Let me do my job was what he Said' I didn't even drive the Car I Felt like this was not going to happen. Drew and the guys in the Finance/Sales dept were very efficient with Duties and found the Perfect rate for me . I feel blessed thanks Again . Darnell Anderson Ford Customer for Life!

Drew Ferguson

May 05, 2015

Thank you for your review, Darnell! We're delighted that Drew was able to work with you to put you into your new Mustang, and it's great that he and the rest of our team have earned your confidence and loyalty. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future, and congratulations on your new car!

mlew09
4/01/2015

"Got EXACTLY the vehicle i wanted"

Last week i bought a 2015 Ford Fiesta Hatchback. I looked online at around 10 different dealerships, and came into Five Star to meet with the sales team and see if they could find the exact vehicle i wanted. The sales team was all nice, not at all dismissive when they realized i already was being helped. The call center they use is a bit slow though, they called 3x in 24 hours, and had no idea someone had already called me. They even called once AFTER i bought my car, and i had to tell them i had already purchased and to stop calling me. I worked with Nick Miello, and he was able to locate the exact trim, body style, and color i wanted, and had it brought to the store. I felt like i got a really fair price, especially for buying new. Plus, the store provided an extra $500 in rebates, AND helped me find financing for lower than my credit union was offering. It took a few days for the car to come in, but they did a full detail and gave me a full tank of gas when i came to pick it up, which was unexpected and nice! The only thing that bummed me out a little is that the car was driven over 300 miles to the store, instead of shipped. In the long run it doesn't matter, i was just under the impression until i picked it up that it was being shipped, not driven by someone from a different state. Like i said though, that is minor. Overall, i am happy with my purchase, and would make this store my first stop should i be in the market for a new car, and would recommend anyone looking for a Ford to check these guys out.

Nick Miello

April 10, 2015

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're glad to hear that you are satisfied overall with your experience working with Nick. Putting you in the perfect car for your needs at a great price is our passion, and we're happy that we were able to achieve it with you. We will forward your comments to the appropriate individuals so that we can continue delivering "five star" service to our customers in the future. Thank you for your recommendation, and we hope you are enjoying your new Fiesta! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

aalqattan
3/23/2015

"Easy Buy"

I talked to Nick Melillo about the 2015 Mustang and he was so helpful and i had the best deal with him, i recommend this dealership to you!! Nice buy and a great deal, also it toke me just 30 minutes to do all the papers and Nick made it so easy and comfortable!!

Nick Melillo

March 27, 2015

Thanks for your great feedback! We're happy to read that you enjoyed working with Nick during your visit. It's great that he was able to put you quickly into the right car at the right price for your needs, and that he made your experience pleasant. Thanks for your recommendation! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future, and in the meantime, enjoy your new Mustang!