Five Star Ford Stone Mountain

Snellville, Georgia 30039
Five Star Ford Stone Mountain Info

gina85
8/28/2016

"I PURCHASE A NEW 2016 FORD EDGE AND HAD A EXCELLENT SERVICE"

I HAD A EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE AT FIVE STAR FORD EVERYONE WAS FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL. I WILL HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE. TTHANKS PERVIS REYNOLDS AND HIS SUPERVISOR AND FINANCE MANAGER. THANKS

PERVIS REYNOLDS

Nillo
8/18/2016

"Expirence with purchasing my first vehicle "

My sales person was Max Rosado , he was a very intelligent guy & did his best in assisting me to get my Ford Fusion in which I love thus far ! I appreciate his service in working with me and finding me the best deal possible considering I'm 19 years old . I would most definitely and have already recommended peers of mine to this location .

Max Rosado

Scott W
7/02/2016

"2016 F-150 FX4 with no hassles"

I live less than 5 miles from the Warner Robins 5 Star Ford and still drove the 2 plus hours to Stone Mountain to get my truck. Absolutely love this dealership. Drew answered all my questions and helped me find the right truck. Then I worked with Adam and Andrew to upgrade some features before I arrived. As soon as I walked in I was met by Kyshawn and Percy who made the process quick and easy. In and out in 30 minutes!! These folks will bend over backwards to help you and get you a fair deal. Best car buying experience I've had by far!! It was worth the drive to deal with an honest carr dealer

Kyshawn Smalls, Percy Whaley, Drew, Adam stettler, and Andrew Robertson

William1018
6/28/2016

"Pleasant and easy to do business"

Recently purchased a new mustang. Keyshawn was very pleasant to work with. I told him what I wanted and he made it happen. I got exactly the car that I wanted in a speedy manner! Very friendly staff and a great selection of cars and trucks. Keyshawn was very knowledgeable and friendly. Thanks guys!

Keyshawn

Chodgeso
4/11/2016

"Awesome Sales "

April 11,2016 Please note my mother and I had the pleasure of working with our sales representive Mr. Tony Tunstall. Mr Tunstall was very pleasant and listen and answered all my mother's questions. We have always purchased our vehicles from the dealership and will continue to be loyal consumers! Thanks You, Clara M. Hodges-Owens

Mr. Tony Tunstall

Hank1055
2/23/2016

"Excellent sales and customer service "

Nick Ingram and mike sanders are the reason I bought by new Ford F-150 from this dealer. Great follow up and follow through. They get things done, keep their promises which is unusual when you buy a car or truck. If you want a great experience, call Nick or Mike at 5 star ford. You will become a loyal customer of theirs!

Nick Ingram Mike Sanders

Jomesmith
2/20/2016

"Andy is a true professional "

Andy was very helpful! I would recommend him as a person who is very knowledgeable in the industry. I called him and he answered all of my questions and made my experience very helpful.

Andy

orange mustang
2/17/2016

"Outstanding sales"

After many months of pondering a new mustang GT Performance Pack, I came upon Five Star Ford. The Internet price was much below any other pricing I had seen. As I live in Fl I called and inquired. Indeed the price was valid and without pressure a later phone call reduce the dealer fee. Thanks Marty. Straightforward so far. Flew to Atlanta wher a rep(Jeffrey) was waiting for me courtesy of Adam. Quick process and NO HIDDEN suprises. I requested a small mark on the car I noticed be repaired(process of repair explained by Greg Kline, collision manager -Thanks) so we were given a loaner car to get lunch which was promptly paid for by Adam while the Most of us view car dealers are cunning wolves. This is no sales pitch, we were treated as 1st class customers. It's more about the price. It's the experience. We received both.

Marty, Greg, Adam, Jeffrey

BillT
12/31/2015

"Satisfied"

I decided to purchase a new vehicle, but hadn't made up my mind as to exactly what to purchase. I pulled into Five Star and was met by Ajay, Salesman, who asked who he might be able to help me. As one with mobility issues and wearing an insignia representing the United States Marine Corps, he recognized it and asked about it; I acknowledged that it represented the Marine Corps and yes I was a Marine. He stated that his manager was also a Marine. I told him that it is then important that he not mistreat me. He said, "No sir that will not happen." After listening to what I was looking for in a vehicle he excused himself to get the keys to a vehicle. This process took place with six different vehicles 'til he found one that did not exactly match what I wanted, but it came very close. We took it for a test drive and decided I would purchase it. Ajay was very thorough in presenting all the information regarding the vehicle. Once I was satisfied ad decided to go ahead, I was introduced to his manager, and subsequently, the Finance Manager. The transaction was completed and I am now the owner of a new vehicle.

Ajay, Lewis, Nick, and others

rwcinmo
11/16/2015

"Overall Good Experience"

Started off with an unpleasant experience but Adam stepped in and made the deal right! Thanks Adam! Would definitely buy from him again. Good guy.

Mike Babigian
Adam

Five Star Ford Stone Mountain responded to this review

November 17, 2015

Thanks for your review! We are so happy to hear that Adam was able to make everything right and that he turned an unpleasant experience around. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future!