Five Star Ford Stone Mountain

3800 U.S. 78,
Snellville, Georgia 30039
Five Star Ford Stone Mountain Info
About Five Star Ford Stone Mountain

Here at Five Star Ford Stone Mountain in Snellville, we're proud to serve residents of the greater Atlanta area. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience that are set on satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our new and used inventory here on the website, request more information about vehicles, or set up a test drive.

About Five Star Ford Stone Mountain

bajaguy105
7/16/2015

"Problematic Used Car"

Bought a car in February. I came to your lot with my partner to look for his first ever car. A salesman greeted us and showed us a 2004 Ford Focus. I admit I was skeptical due to its mileage but he went on and on how is was checked by your dealer and was in excellent shape. He also raved that it was a one owner car and very clean and I agree on that point. Being that this is his first car we had a budget and the car fit. From day one the car had a bit of a surge at 2000 rpm but was slight so I thought normal. It got progressively worse so I took it to my mechanic who found a broken servo on the intake manifold. This part could not be replaced by itself it required the entire intake at a cost of over 500 bucks. This was the end of May. I thought OK I did buy it as is. Well last Friday the battery light came on and the car died. Took it to my mechanic again to find the alternator went out to the tune of 400 bucks. I am beginning to wonder what if any checks you did on this car. We have owned the car six months and already had to do almost a thousand dollars worth of repairs. So yea I am quite disappointed with this dealership. I called them and the GM told me if we had only called them first rather than having it repaired. Well the first repair I considered yea used car the second was last Friday and the car died after their hours so could not call them. Almost a thousand bucks to date on repairs.

bdenton
6/26/2015

"Lovely, easy car buying experience -- thank you, Kathy!"

I came to Five Star Ford Stone Mountain for the exceptional price, and stayed for the service. Kathy was a delight to work with, easy-going, laid-back, and ever helpful. Kudos to the dealership and staff!

July 06, 2015

Thank you for sharing your comments at our dealership! We're glad to know that you were pleased with your experience working with Kathy, and that she provided "five star" service! Please come back and see us again if we can do anything else for you, and thanks again for writing!

music4dayz
4/24/2015

"Trespassed Into A Treasure!"

On Jan 1. I started my New Year Car hunting / Left Dealership with a Great Mustang .'Words can't Explain how good I Felt That Day Thanks Drew You Nailed It! Let me do my job was what he Said' I didn't even drive the Car I Felt like this was not going to happen. Drew and the guys in the Finance/Sales dept were very efficient with Duties and found the Perfect rate for me . I feel blessed thanks Again . Darnell Anderson Ford Customer for Life!

May 05, 2015

Thank you for your review, Darnell! We're delighted that Drew was able to work with you to put you into your new Mustang, and it's great that he and the rest of our team have earned your confidence and loyalty. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future, and congratulations on your new car!

mlew09
4/01/2015

"Got EXACTLY the vehicle i wanted"

Last week i bought a 2015 Ford Fiesta Hatchback. I looked online at around 10 different dealerships, and came into Five Star to meet with the sales team and see if they could find the exact vehicle i wanted. The sales team was all nice, not at all dismissive when they realized i already was being helped. The call center they use is a bit slow though, they called 3x in 24 hours, and had no idea someone had already called me. They even called once AFTER i bought my car, and i had to tell them i had already purchased and to stop calling me. I worked with Nick Miello, and he was able to locate the exact trim, body style, and color i wanted, and had it brought to the store. I felt like i got a really fair price, especially for buying new. Plus, the store provided an extra $500 in rebates, AND helped me find financing for lower than my credit union was offering. It took a few days for the car to come in, but they did a full detail and gave me a full tank of gas when i came to pick it up, which was unexpected and nice! The only thing that bummed me out a little is that the car was driven over 300 miles to the store, instead of shipped. In the long run it doesn't matter, i was just under the impression until i picked it up that it was being shipped, not driven by someone from a different state. Like i said though, that is minor. Overall, i am happy with my purchase, and would make this store my first stop should i be in the market for a new car, and would recommend anyone looking for a Ford to check these guys out.

Nick Miello

April 10, 2015

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're glad to hear that you are satisfied overall with your experience working with Nick. Putting you in the perfect car for your needs at a great price is our passion, and we're happy that we were able to achieve it with you. We will forward your comments to the appropriate individuals so that we can continue delivering "five star" service to our customers in the future. Thank you for your recommendation, and we hope you are enjoying your new Fiesta! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

aalqattan
3/23/2015

"Easy Buy"

I talked to Nick Melillo about the 2015 Mustang and he was so helpful and i had the best deal with him, i recommend this dealership to you!! Nice buy and a great deal, also it toke me just 30 minutes to do all the papers and Nick made it so easy and comfortable!!

Nick Melillo

March 27, 2015

Thanks for your great feedback! We're happy to read that you enjoyed working with Nick during your visit. It's great that he was able to put you quickly into the right car at the right price for your needs, and that he made your experience pleasant. Thanks for your recommendation! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future, and in the meantime, enjoy your new Mustang!

Chaos
2/09/2015

"easy fast buy "

car was ready when I arrived clean and ready to drive off lot everything was explain it was simple to learn and there was no hidden fees like some other dealers

Monica

February 12, 2015

Thanks for writing about your great experience! At Five Star Ford of Stone Mountain, we aim for 100% customer satisfaction at every stage of your car purchase, and we want every customer to feel fully informed while making a big decision. We're delighted to know that we achieved that for you. We hope you are enjoying your new car, and look forward to working with you in the future! Thanks again for your feedback!

rg27610
1/14/2015

"Never have I ever seen such a bunch of game players"

The deal agreed upon was changed several times when I was signing papers. Watch these guys carefully. Also say no to the overpriced Add ons they try to sneak in. Also, get your own financing before walking in, they will mark that up too. Keep an eye on these high pressure guys or better yet, go somewhere else. I walked out.

Sharky

aiurco
11/14/2014

"Excellent experience!!"

Drew was so awesome and easy to deal with while looking for a car to buy! I will recommend him to anyone looking to buy a car at Five Star Ford!

November 19, 2014

Thank you for writing about your great experience! At Five Star Ford of Stone Mountain, we want every customer to feel total satisfaction with their experience at our dealership. We're thrilled to know that Drew was able to help with that during your visit. Thank you for your kind words. We hope you are enjoying your new car, and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

huff675
4/01/2014

"Great Experience"

Great experience from walking in to walking out with my used escape. Was pre-approved before I went in with a bank with high interest, they found me a better deal with their financing(thanks). Was treated with dignity and respect throughout the whole process and got my payments down to what I could afford, Thanks to everyone for a great deal and for every ones hard work. Mr. Pope should be proud of his employees.

Shalisa

RGHGA
1/15/2014

"Richard was excellent. He walked us through the entire..."

Richard was excellent. He walked us through the entire process and went above and beyond our expectations in factory ordering the exact model and options we wanted. He was patient and answered every single question we had. His follow-up during the weeks we waited for deliver were outstanding. Larry, the manager, was also helpful and engaged with the process from the beginning. During the delivery Richard went over everything clearly and even went out to the vehicle with us to give us a "tour" of the vehicle. They made the whole process easy and enjoyable!

Richard Seaman