Five Star Ford Stone Mountain

Michael Seay

Mike Babigian, Sales Professional, Five Star Ford Stone Mountain

Mike Babigian

May 11, 2017

"Very helpful and very fast!"

- Drew Gaskins

Called ahead for appointment, met Rev., on time! He had my vehicle already outside the front door for me! We discussed my trade, went for a test drive and I bought it. Took longer to detail and fuel (not complaining about that either)! The 2017 F-150 Lariat I bought is perfect! Thanks Rev. and Five Star team for all your help!

Rev.

May 11, 2017

"Noah White Is A Wonderful Employee "

- Dee

I recently had back surgery and after sitting idle for a couple of months I started my 2002 Lincoln LS and it started smoking. Being new to this area I searched for a dealership and Noah answered my call and obtained a fax and spoke to my Ford dealership in Virginia about my cars history. I decided to have my car towed to Five Star. Noah took charge as if I were right there. After my car was diagnosed he patiently explained to not only me, but my son after speaking to me. Unfortunately I decided not to repair my car, the needs were too extensive. But, again Noah helped me by returning my car to my home after I'd authorized to have a tow truck pick it up. What a gem Noah White is and your company is blessed to have such a wonderful dedicated employee. Thank you Noah! 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👍🏾

Noah White

May 10, 2017

"Scheduled maintenance"

- Pamela Walker

Tim Sikes and crew did a fantastic job yesterday during my regular maintenance on my 2016 Fusion. I like that the people are friendly and they don't over price your service.

Tim Sikes