Flood Ford of East Greenwich

David Cathey

February 26, 2017

"Great Experience "

- chc 1967

Very relaxing experience. I worked with several people through the whole process and they were all wonderful. I worked with Michelle, Marc, Joe and Paulette. They made the buying experience very comfortable and I don't like dealing with the whole car buying experience. I would not hesitate to ever go back to Flood Ford in East Greenwich.

February 18, 2017

"Mr. Om "

- Female Car Buyer

I highly recommend Mr. Om as a helpful, honest, straight forward salesman who is easy to work with. His no nonsense and friendly attitude was a breath of fresh air after visiting 5 other dealerships.

January 10, 2017

"AMAZING"

- kcz

I could go on and on about my experience at this dealership. I worked with Paulette Matteson, Jim Siler, and Dave Cathey and I felt so incredibly comfortable and informed about the vehicle itself, the transactions made, and everything extra offered by Flood Ford. The staff felt more like friends than sales people. I have leased 3 Ford vehicles at other dealerships and this is BY FAR the best experience I have had. The staff I worked with made it fun which is so important when sometimes consumers can be apprehensive prior to coming in. That was me as a consumer but not anymore, I have found my home at Flood Ford. You can tell the whole staff is incredibly hard working, smart, and most importantly real people; who are relate-able in an environment where that can often be over looked. In my opinion, even as a tough customer, there was nothing that could have made my experience better. I am so proud to be a Flood Ford customer and will recommend this dealership as well as Ford vehicles to everyone.

New 2015 Ford Transit Connect, $25706