Flood Ford of East Greenwich

John Derobbio

Mike Coleman, Sales Associate, Flood Ford of East Greenwich

Mike Coleman

July 04, 2017

"Outstanding, no nonsense,""customer focused service"!"

- Ed@F150

Upon making my initial contact with Michelle Fontaine at Flood Ford, she provided me with a detailed list of all F-150 Pickups with the options I had specified. There was no pressure or hype when I came to the Flood Dealership. Michelle simply introduced herself and helped me refine my search. I was then introduced to Robert Bell who patiently, without any hype or pressure, made my search and buying experience a pleasure! After only 2 test drives and 15 minutes at Robert's desk, he presented me with a proposal that was $1,000 below any other dealer, or my expectations. And that was without going back and forth to his manager several times. Robert is not only a good salesman, but now a good friend after the sale. I will definitely refer Robert Bell, Michelle Fontaine and Flood Ford to family and friends! Ed Carter

June 27, 2017

"Excellent focused customer service"

- MikeT

This dealer gets 5's across the board for the sales experience. The sales associate was excellent at answering my questions and not wasting my time talking or selling things I already understood or were already sold on. Ultimately this dealer sold me the exact vehicle I was looking for at an extremely attractive price that made the buying decision effortless.

May 30, 2017

"Traded in my 2001 Ford Explorer Sport for a 2017 Escape"

- Jessie Lariviere

My first time at a dealer and it was amazing!! The dealership is beautiful and everyone was very friendly and helpful. Jason Arruda, the sales manager that assisted me was more than helpful and very knowledgeable during the entire process. Any questions or concerns I had, he attentively attended too. He helped me in getting the Titanium edition in the Escape which was important to me and also fitting it into my budget. Josh Abbruzzese was also very helpful. He took me for my test drives, was so pleasant and courteous. He also was extremely knowledgeable about the car and all of its computerized systems. He helped me sync my phone and got it all started for me. My experience with Jason and Josh was exceptional, they are a great team together!! When I left the dealer, I felt comfortable driving home. I traded in a 2001 Ford Explorer, 17 years old for a brand new lease on a 2017 Escape titanium edition. I am awed by this SUV. It drives like a dream and it is phenomenal in and out, the sound system is perfect!!! I'm in love with it! If I didn't have Jason and Josh, with all of their expertise and knowledge to assist me, I may not being enjoying my car so much!! Thank you for such a wonderful experience, I will most definitely be back in 3 years for an explorer or a mustang!!!

Jason Arruda, Josh Abbruzzese