Flood Ford of East Greenwich

Michelle Fontaine, Internet Sales Manager, Flood Ford of East Greenwich

Michelle Fontaine

Internet Sales Manager

April 05, 2017

"Bring back a loyal customer"

- tom

I have purchased and owned several ford vehicles from this dealership, from Windstars to F150 Supercab to an F150 Crew Cab. I had a bad experience with Quick Lane, in which I wrote them to express my displeasure. Long story short - I spent 2K in service which ended up being completed 1 day before a $50 rebate kicked in which required you spend $250 to get the rebate. I paid for the service and picked up my truck on the first day the rebate started, and submitted the rebate which was turned down by quicklane. I wrote back to them asking they reconsider, that I've been a long time loyal customer this this will hurt them when I go looking for a new vehicle. That was 2 years ago and they never bothered to respond. They were willing to let a long time loyal customer walk away for $50. I started looking for new truck a few weeks ago, decided to visit Flood as it wasn't their fault, told the salesman my story with Quick Lane, and he worked fast and hard to correct it. I am happy to say I'm back in a new F150, the listened, gave me a good deal and took care of me - but will never take my vehicle to quick lane. I'd rather lose my warranty than deal with a company that would let me go for $50 measly dollars. BTW flood ford offered me the $50 and I turned it down. it wasn't the money it became the principle with me. how short sighted are you quicklane?

March 31, 2017

"Top Notch Dealeship"

- Mike V.

I recently purchased a F350 Superduty from Flood Ford of E. Greenwich and my experience was wonderful. I didn't feel "pressured" like most other dealships that I've been to in the past. I explained my situation to the salesman, Jim Siler, and he effortlessly took me through the whole process of the vehicle's options and the functions throughout the test drive. I met with the sales manager, Jason Arruda, who did everything possible to make sure I received a fair deal. I was most impressed with Mike Flood Sr. himself, who was able to take time from his busy schedule and meet with my wife and me. I honestly felt that they did all they could to make sure we had a pleasant experience. Hats off to Flood Ford of E. Greenwich!! I highly recommend this dealership.

March 03, 2017

"Service Manager and crew are great to deal with. 5 Star."

- Manny T

I've bought a couple of super duty trucks here and I'll buy my next one here as well. Through sales, parts, and service, everyone I've dealt with along the way has been professional, friendly, and fun, It's been a great experience.

New 2016 Ford Fusion, $32132