Flood Ford of East Greenwich

John Derobbio

May 26, 2017

"Above and Beyond"

- SLCreighton

I worked with Mike Lancia and he was wonderful; this is my second new car purchase with him at Flood Ford in three years, very supportive, listened to what I needed, walked me through the process each time and finally, showed me the features of the car and set up syncing my phone and followed up with me the next day. Also worked with the service department a few weeks ago and they were excellent as well! Highly recommend working with him and Flood Ford.

May 16, 2017

"Quick and easy"

- William

Helpful in finding a good car quickly. Jim Siler was great. They had a car that I was looking for and we're able to accommodate my situation.

May 02, 2017

"Best car buying experience"

- Leonard Tessier

After visiting a competing Ford dealership and being very disappointed and not getting the level of service that they pay great money to advertise, We went to Flood Ford to purchase a 2017 Ford Pick up truck.Mike Coleman the sales mgr.went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied with our purchase.Mike explained all the features of the vehicle and answered all our questions. The entire sales team through out the facility were very courteous and pleasant.Michelle Fontaine helped with setting appointment with Mike Coleman.Again a very good experience in dealing with Flood Ford.I would highly recommend this dealership to all my friends and family.

Mike Coleman