Freedom Nissan

Alex Harken

May 31, 2017

"Excellent customer service"

- Diane23

I recently had a great experience buying a used vehicle from Freedom Nissan. From the minute my husband and I walked into the showroom and Keely Dames met us to when the reconditioning technician handed us our keys it was a flawless, easy and just plain great experience. I highly recommend checking out Freedom Nissan for any new or used car needs you may have. You will get outstanding VIP customer service and feel good about both your car and experience when you leave.

Keely Dames

April 15, 2017

"Very Satisfied Customer "

- Prudencet763

I went to freedom Nissan to buy a used vehicle. My salesman was Michael Heller and he did an excellent job of listening to what I wanted and getting me exactly what I asked for while remaining within my budget. I was anxious about buying a car but was treated with upmost respect. Art Lucia, the finance manager and Micheal Heller, the sales associate, made the experience a very positive one. I will make sure to return to Freedom Nissan to purchase my next car.

Micheal Heller

February 23, 2017

"Amazing! Experience"

- Scooter

This Dealership is Amazing from the selection of vehicles to customer service in all department, This is a dealership who does not need to talk about being modern and make your experience new from what you might expect, because they are simply doing it. We absolutely love our new Rogue the standard technology that comes in Nissan vehicles is Awsome! If you are thinking about a new vehicle and want a painless experience do not hesitate to get your new vehicle at Freedom.

Nick Adams