Gerald Jones Honda

Midlands Honda

Mlarry88
3/09/2015

"Awesome service"

Every visit I've made to the dealership has been great. Don is always very helpful and professional. I also appreciate the reminder phone call I get the day before about my appointment.

Don

CAP
3/04/2015

"Excellent"

Honda always provides excellent customer service. Jonathan was great in honoring my service contact with Midlands Honda. I am a long time customer of Honda whereas my first Honda purchase was with Gerald Jones. I do regret that Gerald Jones wasn't able to make an offer for me to purchase my 2014 Honda locally.

Jonathan

2015Odyssey
2/24/2015

"New Odyssey"

My experience was excellent! Kendall was helpful, courteous, and knowledgeable during the process, and he has continued to be after the sale. This is the second vehicle I've purchased from Gerald Jones Honda, and I won't hesitate to purchase another one from them.

Kendall Scruggs

Bill
2/13/2015

"Helped me get the Ridgeline RTL with all the accessories I w"

I was shopping for a Ridgeline for six months and they were getting harder to find but Adam and Donnie at Gerald Jones helped me get the vehicle I wanted, Thanks

Adam and Donnie

03Honda
2/06/2015

"Recent repair experience"

The entire experience was exceptional. My service advisor, Joshua Cook, did an excellent job from check in to check out keeping me well informed throughout the repair process. I will come back to this dealership for future service on my Honda Accord.

Joshua Cook

GaylekD
2/01/2015

"Purchased New Car"

My experience at Gerald Jones Honda was very good. Our salesman, Kris Karrow, was very helpful and courteous and answered all of our questions. I was able to get the car I wanted and at a very reasonable price. I would recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

Kris Karrow

cmcgowen
1/28/2015

"very satisfied"

I was able to get what I wanted. I am very satisfied with my purchase. Sam Greene is a very good salesman. I would recommend this dealership.

Sam Green

hondo
1/14/2015

"Thanks"

Thank you for the exceptional service I received when my car battery died and I was left stranded, as well as for the scheduled maintenance performed on my CR-V. It was evident during my visit that customer satisfaction was their primary goal. It is very comforting to have a dealership I can depend on.

Mike Whisnant; Don at Service; CJ Banks

cdarlington
12/11/2014

"The best money I've ever spent!"

My experience at Gerald Jones Honda was truly one of a kind!I have made several purchases from Gerald Jones in the past 6 years and recommended many people with both good and bad credit. My sales associate Donald Ivey was very helpful throughout my entire process and was very knowledgeable, patient, and charismatic towards my every need and every question accurately and thoroughly. I was provided with detailed information about my 2014 Honda Accord Sport as well an unbelievable price, in which I compared to surrounding areas just to verify. If you are looking for a one of a kind car at an affordable price, please visit Gerald Jones Honda and ask for Donald Ivey or any of the sales associates, who will also provide you the service you are looking for!

Donald Ivey

Clark Fox
12/08/2014

"Fantastic"

I had a great experience with this dealership and specifically with my new car dealer, Yolanda Davis. I strongly recommend working with her if you are in the market for a new Honda. The relationship she builds with her customers doesn't end at the sale, but she keeps up with you and your car, making sure you get the maintenance you need, making sure you know about the days they offer free car washes, buffets and customer appreciation nights. Yolanda is extremely friendly and works to establish long-term business relations. STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.

Yolanda Davis