Gerald Jones Honda

Dick Brooks Honda of Greer

Dick
8/29/2015

"Servicing of two cars"

My experience was excellent in all respects.Mr. Smith checked us in right away and thoroughly discussed the process. The car was ready and washed, very nicely, upon our return

Brien Smith

SC CRV
8/27/2015

"Satisfied Customer - 35 years"

Gerald Jones maintained our Volvos for over 35 years. Now, we hope to continue our good relationship with our new Honda. Nice people, nice facilities, good service.

Allen Baer

tub5931man
8/27/2015

"Easy Process, Wonderful Staff"

The process of choosing the right vehicle for us was made easy by your staff. They were extremely helpful. While we bought a car from your lot, we were initially interested in a Subaru. There was no tension or animosity between the two salesmen, nor did they downgrade the other's product. While both of them wanted to make the sale, they wanted to make sure that whether we bought from them or not, we would be buying a Gerald Jones car. Their cooperation and courtesy speaks well of your organization.

Pat Jones, Dennis Pickens from Subaru

wrfigueroa
8/25/2015

"It was a great experience"

Allen Baer was very personable, very kind and respectful, not at all pushy, and took the feeling of "us against them" away. I felt as though he was trying to help me instead of trying to sell me. Next time we're on the market for a car, I'm calling Mr. Baer.

Allen Baer

Carguy sod
8/21/2015

"I was very pleased "

The care and how nice and friendly everyone was toward you. You don't have to wait to long and if something else on your car needs to be serviced they will come to you and let you know.

Don Ray

jesseyarnell
8/20/2015

"Good experience"

I was looking for a very specific used CRV and finally found it. I was glad to buy it local, and will bring it here for service and free weekend car washes. Ask for salesman Kris Carrow, super good guy, and PATIENT.

Kris Carrow

cpocurtis
8/15/2015

"Great service, Great results!"

The paint on my 2008 Honda Civic LX began to fade, blister and peel last year. This condition was covered in a warranty extension dated back to 2013. My car, unfortunately, was no longer covered by that extension. The folks in the service department, specifically, Kevin Maskey, went to Honda and requested a Good Will assist with the cost of a new paint job. Honda, agreed to cover 90% of the cost. The job took two weeks which is normal for the work being done, no problems there. Dropping off the car and picking it up was smooth and easy. When I first saw the car when picking it up, I could not believe what I was seeing. It was beautiful and looked better than it did when I first bought it, I think. The folks who did the paint job were very thorough and I am incredibly happy with how my car looks now. I would recommend anyone go to Gerald Jones Honda and see they might get this same type of work done through them. It was an excellent experience. Thank you!

Kevin Maskey

dwalker
8/09/2015

"Exceptional Servicie and Customer Service!"

Explanation of the various elements of the service. The time it took for the service to complete was less than expected. Ease in bringing the vehicle in and picking it up again.

Joshua Cook

kamg123
8/08/2015

"EXCELLENT"

Danny Haywood/Brian Winters were very helpful. I was going to another dealership but stopped by Gerald Jones Honda. I drove a Honda and I was sold.

DANNY HAYWOOD/BRIAN WINTERS

Barbara
8/04/2015

"30,000 mile service"

The service was excellent, everything was explained, price quoted for service. Car was ready on time clean and delivered to me at front of service department.

Kenny