Gerald Jones Honda

Honda of Columbia

Midlands Honda

SHIRLEY M
5/24/2016

"We drove 3 hours to get to your dealership! "

Great experience. Would definately recommend to anyone looking to make a purchase! Felicia in sales, Mark in financing and Mr. Kelly finalizing the purchase... It all worked beautifully!

Felicia, Mark and Mr. Kelly.

Miranda34
5/24/2016

"Laid Back"

Kendall was great. Not pushy, very laid back and hung in there with us while we went from car to car trying to figure out what we really wanted to do. He listened and made recommendations based on our situation and didn't try to oversell us. He was very friend and down to earth. Hoping that service after the sale is just as good when needed!

Kendall Scruggs, Alex Berry, Walter Daniell

flowergirl
5/22/2016

"Excellent service"

The staff at Gerald Jones was exceptionally helpful and friendly particularly Ty and Pat. The other staff members were also courteous and welcoming. They did an exceptional job and were willing to negotiate with new tires and some cosmetic work on the vehicle itself. I would certainly go back there when seeking another vehicle.

Ty, Pat

Matt7569
5/15/2016

"I would definitely buy again"

Sam Greene/Mike Troupe was a pleasure to deal with. They answered all of my questions and I will certainly buy another Honda from this dealership.

Sam Greene & Mike Troupe

barbara65
4/28/2016

"Great experience."

From salesman to financial manager to the service department, Honda has always been a pleasure to deal with. This was my 5th Honda purchased over the last 30 years, I do keep them awhile. Gerald Jones has proven to be a dealership to stay with, no hassle, no pressure, just great service.

Danny Haywood, salesman and Walter Daniell, financial manager.

Jerry Newman
4/27/2016

"The best car buying experience!"

Lou Williams, Mark Pierce, JR and Rick Opalka were outstanding. The best car buying experience I have ever had. I will be back for my next vehicle.

Lou Williams, Mark Pierce, J R, Rick Opalka

MichelleS
4/25/2016

"Water Leak"

I took my car in because it had a foul odor (rotten egg) smell. The service tech checked the catalytic converters and said that everything was fine. He could not smell the odor. When I picked up the car, it still had the smell. I went back inside and the Service Writer (Brien Smith) cam outside to the car, sat inside and could smell the odor. He then walked around the whole car searching for the smell, he lift the trunk and found that I had water in the spare tire well. I was so pleased that he took the time to come outside and find the issue. I have never had someone do that from a dealership, they usually take the word of the technician and say the job is complete. I would recommend this service center because it appears that all of their employees are engaged in making sure the customer is satisfied before they leave the dealership.

Brien Smith

matt
4/13/2016

"purchasing and auto servic"

Have bought many cars both used and new from Gerald Jones Honda and have found their service and atmosphere to be great. Working with salesman Allen Baer has been great, he knows how to handle his customers needs. Would strongly suggest purchasing your next vehicle at this location.

Allan Baer

kristinajackson
4/11/2016

"Great Service!"

From the time I pulled in to the time I drove away, customer service was at an all time high. Jeff was awesome! They found a nail in my tire and he waived the fee to have it plugged. It's nice to know I can get great service here on a consistent basis.

Jeff Zyjewski

Terry M.
4/02/2016

"Car buying simplified"

Mr. Haywood made the experience stress free. Car buying can be difficult, but this time, I felt more at ease. Thank you for a no nonsense experience.

Danny Haywood