Gerald Jones Honda

Dick Brooks Honda of Greer

honda56
6/24/2015

"Fast and friendly!"

I always use this dealership and always will ,due to the costumer service! The bays are always clean the workers are crisp and sharp. It has been a pleasure to use the services of this dealership!

Jeff

Mike Baxter
6/20/2015

"Excellent Service"

I bought a used Odyssey from a private party. Needed to have a key made. Found out had a recall. Brien Smith took care of everything on the recall. I had a couple of questions after making the appointment and Kevin Maskey answer them very quickly. I ask for a loaner car and Kevin took care of that. Turned out only needed it for a couple of hours, because my car was ready so quick. Was not pressured into bring the car back so was able to take care of my other appointments.

Brien Smith and Kevin Maskey

Mrsbruce1
6/13/2015

"Timely service with the right amount of communication."

From entering the service center until exiting, I was treated as an important customer. I was told the process and left confident my car's needs were met.

Gavin

Honda456
6/13/2015

"OUTSTANDING SERVICE"

They always give great service to my family. We've been in the Honda family over thirty years and presently own six Honda's. Brian was friendly and very helpful. He made sure all detail were understood.

Brian

Katherine
6/09/2015

"Gerald Jones Service"

Kenny always takes care of my car. Service department is extremely busy but very efficient. Wouldn't go anywhere else. Service department is very important to me when purchasing a new car. This is my 3rd Honda!

Kenny Elam

ev
6/08/2015

"Great service by Keny Elam & Brian Dollander"

Kenney is the best. Really cares about his customers and goes out of his way to take care of them . He is personable and efficient and gets the job done. A perfect example and would recommend him to anyone. All of the above goes for Brian as well. Extremely knowledgeable and technically very proficient. Know cars. Best I have ever had. He is the only tech I want to work on my car. Have know him for years. I recommend him to everyone I know

Brian Dollander and Kenny Elam

Honda2011
6/08/2015

"Maintenance"

I prefer to use Gerald Jones's service for my maintenance. I want to take the best care of my car as possible. I gave a good rating over an excellent only because I had an appointment set and had arrangements made for my car to be taken care of and it couldn't happen in an acceptable time frame for my husband. Even with a scheduled appointment, the wait time was 1.5-2 hours. I had to make alternate arrangements the next day to drop my car off at 7am and it stay all day while i was at work. It was a hassle but i still choose to bring my car here rather than a Jiffy Lube or other "Express" Service.

Don

honda
6/02/2015

"Honda"

Courteous and knowledgeable sales consultant, Adam Grayson, made the search for a vehicle enjoyable. Adam is a plus to your staff. Would request his help and recommend him to others without hesitation.

Adam Grayson, Sales; Mark Owen, Business Mgr.

ok4tkoff
5/30/2015

"Good Service"

I have always had good service with this dealership. I feel more comfortable with them working on my vehicles rather than a non-certified Honda mechanic. The service writer I deal with has never steered me wrong. I would highly recommend this dealership and their service department.

Kenny

Doug
5/29/2015

"Excellent."

Had Accord serviced and received excellent attention from Joshua as usual. Bought new Pilot and dealt with Patrick Jones whom we would highly recommend to anyone buying a car. He was very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the entire transaction and continues to offer help if needed. Other employees that we dealt with also were very attentive.

Patrick Jones and associates.