Gerald Jones Honda

Phil Hughes Honda

barbara65
4/28/2016

"Great experience."

From salesman to financial manager to the service department, Honda has always been a pleasure to deal with. This was my 5th Honda purchased over the last 30 years, I do keep them awhile. Gerald Jones has proven to be a dealership to stay with, no hassle, no pressure, just great service.

Danny Haywood, salesman and Walter Daniell, financial manager.

Jerry Newman
4/27/2016

"The best car buying experience!"

Lou Williams, Mark Pierce, JR and Rick Opalka were outstanding. The best car buying experience I have ever had. I will be back for my next vehicle.

Lou Williams, Mark Pierce, J R, Rick Opalka

MichelleS
4/25/2016

"Water Leak"

I took my car in because it had a foul odor (rotten egg) smell. The service tech checked the catalytic converters and said that everything was fine. He could not smell the odor. When I picked up the car, it still had the smell. I went back inside and the Service Writer (Brien Smith) cam outside to the car, sat inside and could smell the odor. He then walked around the whole car searching for the smell, he lift the trunk and found that I had water in the spare tire well. I was so pleased that he took the time to come outside and find the issue. I have never had someone do that from a dealership, they usually take the word of the technician and say the job is complete. I would recommend this service center because it appears that all of their employees are engaged in making sure the customer is satisfied before they leave the dealership.

Brien Smith

matt
4/13/2016

"purchasing and auto servic"

Have bought many cars both used and new from Gerald Jones Honda and have found their service and atmosphere to be great. Working with salesman Allen Baer has been great, he knows how to handle his customers needs. Would strongly suggest purchasing your next vehicle at this location.

Allan Baer

kristinajackson
4/11/2016

"Great Service!"

From the time I pulled in to the time I drove away, customer service was at an all time high. Jeff was awesome! They found a nail in my tire and he waived the fee to have it plugged. It's nice to know I can get great service here on a consistent basis.

Jeff Zyjewski

Terry M.
4/02/2016

"Car buying simplified"

Mr. Haywood made the experience stress free. Car buying can be difficult, but this time, I felt more at ease. Thank you for a no nonsense experience.

Danny Haywood

lorons@aol.com
3/31/2016

"dash light problem"

Jeff Zyjewski, service advisor did a great job , Thanks to Jeff and the service personal for friendly service and explained what the problem was. Thanks to all

Jeff Zyjewski

JulieA
3/27/2016

"Something leaking"

I was visiting family from out of town when a mysterious liquid appeared on the driveway. I brought my pilot to your team. I did not have an appointment but explained I needed to make sure the vehicle was safe for my family before we started our 6 hour drive home. Your team promptly worked me in and checked my vehicle. Thankfully, it was nothing but your team took the time to reassure me. They are ROCK stars!

Joshua Cook and team

S2H
3/21/2016

"Great service"

Jonathan Wright and the service team at Gerald Jones Honda always do a great job. I would highly recommend this dealership to anybody who needs service.

Jonathan Wright

Pkw700
3/09/2016

"5 Star Service"

The service advisor was very courteous, and explained in detail what would be done to my vehicle and estimate on time when job would be complete.

Jamie Andrews