Gerald Jones Honda

Honda of Columbia

Midlands Honda

Black beauty
8/26/2016

"I came in for my 2003 accord air bags and my 2011 CD player."

I gave this dealership five stars because I brought in both of my honda's in for service(2003 & 2011) both would be kept for over night and I was offered a rental car. I thought that was awesome. Honda employees really take care if me whenever I come in. Thanks to Jonathan Wright ( my main person), Don and Jeff when Jonathan is not in. Thanks Honda for a job well done.

Don

Whitfield 1
8/19/2016

"Horrible "

Had an appointment for 12:15 and it's 2:00 and I'm just leaving, what was suppose 2 take 45 minutes to and hour. I'm very disappointed with the service and purposely think my paperwork was pushed back.

Brien Smith

Eugene Chesser
8/19/2016

"2008 Honda Accord 130K miles sercice"

Scheduled the 130K miles service on the internet, the webpage was very user friendly and intuitive. Met Jonathan at his work station when we dropped the vehicle off. He reviewed all of the requested service needs and updated recall item status. He contacted us the next day and updated us on the service and updated me on the status and that everything was on schedule. He contacted us when the car was ready, and we arrived for pick up. He reviewed the services performed and future needs during the next service period. He moved the car for pick up and the car had been washed and vacuumed.

Jonathan Wright Service Advisor, did not get to meet the service technicians

MB28
8/13/2016

"Excellent Customer Service and Attention To Details"

I was having issues with my Honda Odyessey and brought it into Gerald Jones Honda. My contact person was Kenny Elam. He was not only polite and friendly, he also called me to notify me that there was a recall on my car for a fuel pump issued and said they could change that day with any other repairs my car needed. He also found that the problem I was having was also on a bulletin and under recall and so my car got fixed for free. I was pleasantly surprised to find my car washed and vacuumed out, as I have never had my car serviced there before and this was a lovely surprise! I would certainly recommend Gerald Jones Honda! It was an excellent experience!

Kenny Elam

AY4
8/11/2016

"No worries"

Customer service is excellent! They always work hard to meet customer needs without pressuring the customer, go above and beyond to get what exactly is wanted or works to find a deal that works for the customer

Mike Troupe, Donald Ivey, Sarah Jenks

JEF
8/05/2016

"routine maintenance"

Have always dealt with Jonathan Wright. They are ready for us when we arrive , give us a time estimate ,calls us when the work is done, and has the bill ready when we arrive. He is a pleasure to work with and is certainly a credit to Honda. The service technicians have always provided great service.

Jonathan Wright

WAA1
7/30/2016

"Preventive maintenance on car"

Service is reasonable for the work done, competitive in cost and length of wait time, and speed of initial contact upon arrival. The service attendant was friendly. Phone follow-up after service was unexpected.

Jonathan Wright/Jonathan Jones

Daniel Yi
7/30/2016

"Smooth and easy "

The service that Gerald Jones provided was very good. Brendan was very informative and helpful, especially when working with the deal. Brendan and Mike were very good with helping me to stay within my financial budget.

Brendan Johnson, Mike troupe

LTB
7/27/2016

"They made me feel )ike i had joined a new team "

Was looking to buy a Honda Pilot when I stopped by. The salesman was very friendly and listened to what i wanted .. He dud ask me to look over the pilot Touring and while it wasn't the color I wanted the price was so I bought it.

CJ Banks

The Black Knight
7/23/2016

"outstanding service. people know what they are doing."

Because I have been dealing with Gerald Jones Honda for about 9yrs now, and have gotten the best treatment, Kenny Elam and the crew really treat customer, well

Kenny Elam