Gerald Jones Honda

Honda of Columbia

Breakaway Honda

cdarlington
12/11/2014

"The best money I've ever spent!"

My experience at Gerald Jones Honda was truly one of a kind!I have made several purchases from Gerald Jones in the past 6 years and recommended many people with both good and bad credit. My sales associate Donald Ivey was very helpful throughout my entire process and was very knowledgeable, patient, and charismatic towards my every need and every question accurately and thoroughly. I was provided with detailed information about my 2014 Honda Accord Sport as well an unbelievable price, in which I compared to surrounding areas just to verify. If you are looking for a one of a kind car at an affordable price, please visit Gerald Jones Honda and ask for Donald Ivey or any of the sales associates, who will also provide you the service you are looking for!

Donald Ivey

Clark Fox
12/08/2014

"Fantastic"

I had a great experience with this dealership and specifically with my new car dealer, Yolanda Davis. I strongly recommend working with her if you are in the market for a new Honda. The relationship she builds with her customers doesn't end at the sale, but she keeps up with you and your car, making sure you get the maintenance you need, making sure you know about the days they offer free car washes, buffets and customer appreciation nights. Yolanda is extremely friendly and works to establish long-term business relations. STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.

Yolanda Davis

cas77
12/05/2014

"Great Experience"

I had a great experience purchasing my new 2014 CRV from Gerald Jones Honda. From reaching out to Dovie Yonn to let her know what I was interested in, the sales experience with Pat Jones and Mike Troupe, to the finance guy and then of course service - Jonathan Wright. All were and have been easy to deal with. I enjoyed the quick help I needed on a minor issue with the car. It was taken care of in minutes. I love the Saturday Carwash option if I'm in the area and of course end of the month cookouts show they care for the customers. I highly recommend this dealership to all of my friends and family and will be back.

Dovie Yonn, Pat Jones, Mike Troupe, Jonathan Wright,

cjcliatt
12/03/2014

"Excellent Car Buying Experience"

I purchased 2 pre-owned vehicles from Gerald Jones Honda over the past 4 years. I could not be happier with either purchase. I have used their Service Department consistently for routine maintenance such as oil changes, tire rotation, tire replacement, etc. and have always experienced exceptional service. I would highly recommend this dealership for anyone looking for a new or pre-owned car.

Jeremy Young

jlaforce
3/06/2013

"ANDY JONES WILL LEAVE YOUR WIFE AND NEW BORN CHILDREN..."

ANDY JONES WILL LEAVE YOUR WIFE AND NEW BORN CHILDREN STRANDED. AND DO NOTHING ABOUT IT. There is nothing currently louder than caps to where I can illustrate this for you. I had purchased a "Certified Pre Owned" vehicle from this establishment less than a year ago. It was a 2007 Honda Odyssey. A month after purchase there was an axle leak at the bushings. Had to take it in to find that they do not stock the part, waited a week, got ONE of the parts. You know because there is MORE THAN ONE AXLE ON A VEHICLE!!!!!! So I had to spend my one income families time now 3 times, 4+ hours per time, in 2 months after buying the vehicle. 4th month, air conditioning assembly fails, another 2 4-hour trips for them to replace the air conditioning assembly, and recharge the freeon. Month 6, tires are now so bald have to replace all four to the tune of 480 dollars out of my children's mouths. Month 7, THE CAR BREAKS DOWN IN A PUBLIX PARKING LOT, NO START, clicking indicative of an electical system failure, I HAD A FRIEND TOW THE VEHICLE BACK TO MY HOUSE SO WE COUKD HUMP THE VEHICLE. My wife and 2 children were stranded in 100+ degree weather. This dealership did nothing and yhr warranty would only cover 50 miles. WE LIVE IN THE COUNTRY, EVERYTHING IS 50+ MILES. The car broke down an additional two times, DROVE TO THE HONDA DEALERSHIP AGAIN. ANOTHER 2 HOURS AND THEY SAID IY WAS A BATTERY AND TERMINAL CABLE AND IY WOULD COST ME 320 DOLLARS TO REPAIR THAT. NOT COVERED UNDER THEIR 3000 DOLLAR WARRANTY, WHICH YOU SHOULD NEVER BUY. Convinced Mr. Jones to own up and they replaced that. Got to listen ti the service manager for thirty minutes talk about the 300 point inspection their technicians do. TOLD HIM NOT TO WASTE MY TIME, YOUR TECHNICIANS MISSED ABOUT 60 POINTS. MONTH 10, my air conditioning has stopped, most likely will need a freeon recharge. Will cost me at least 130 dollars to do. Unless that warranty will cover it. I work with 4-10 small and medium businesses in the local area and see about 200 customers a day. I tell anyone who asks me where to get a good deal on a car to NEVER step foot into this establishment. They have terrible service, when they are servicing their "High Quality Vehicles" they offer you nothing in the way of a courtesy car I'd you have a family of 3. DO NOT BUY A CAR HERE, ESPECIALLY A CERTIFOED PRE OWNED!! Email me of you need any other details, and I will give you a full service history.

Andy Jones

deanne06
2/16/2013

"This place is disrespectful to their customers and money..."

This place is disrespectful to their customers and money hungry. We bought 2 cars on the same day. Within 24 hrs I found that the driver's visor mirror was cracked and they told ME it would cost $250 to replace. I soon found out that our sales assoc. was either fired or quit within a week of the purchases and NO ONE followed up with us. It took me 4 times and 6 months to finally get the owners manually to my car. 7 months later my cars water pump and timing belt go out. I have a print out showing the maintenance and things they checked the week prior to to my purchase but this must have been fabricated because the mechanic that looked at it now stated several obvious things that were not put back in place or bolted correctly. WOW. To think that I am still making payments and have to have someone work on the engine. The other car we purchased was a certified Honda and well we have had water leaking problems that are ruining the interior. The service department was already tried once with no success and have to try again. THIS IS INSANE to have to deal with when you are making payments for something. Not to mention the time out your day/week to have to go back for a problem that I am sure they knew about when they sold the car. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME & MONEY WITH THESE PEOPLE. Even if you go try to talk to someone for help, they are stuck up and rude with no customer service skills.

Sherwin, Reuban, Will, Kevin

AugustaChuck
12/17/2012

"The sales side of our experience with Gerald Jones Honda..."

The sales side of our experience with Gerald Jones Honda was excellent. Both Dave and Travis were easy to work with and very professional. We were able to agree on a price within 20 minutes. Our only complaint was the long length of time it took to process the paperwork and then when we actually went to sign the paperwork we felt very rushed. It was close to closing time and the gentleman we dealt with was in a hurry to leave. He was very impatient. This left a bit of a bad taste in our mouths after an otherwise great experience. Nonetheless, we highly recommend Gerald Jones Honda.

Dave Luszcak, Travis White

mcgharst
4/24/2012

"Travis was very helpful, patient, and respectful. He..."

Travis was very helpful, patient, and respectful. He listed to what I wanted and also what I did not want in my shopping experience and new SUV. I would recommend him to anyone. I wish all car salesman were like him.

Travis White

parker061910
2/26/2012

"Visited over 13 dealerships in a 3 hour radius over a 6..."

Visited over 13 dealerships in a 3 hour radius over a 6 month time period. Hands down best overall experience and best salesman. Travis was knowledgeable, friendly, professional, and able to get us a GREAT deal on our 2012 Pilot. We felt respected and like friends (which is so much better than being intimidated and aggravated like other dealerships made us feel). He was honest, which was refreshing. I look forward to doing business with them as long as possible. :)

Travis White

Janet Griffin
2/25/2012

"People friendly, knowledgeable, helpful, courteous; went..."

People friendly, knowledgeable, helpful, courteous; went out of the way to make us feel as if we were their only customer. negotiation was painless and easy to accept.

William Oellerich