Germain Honda of Ann Arbor

Express Advisor

April 19, 2017

"Good Honda Service"

- MTex

They've been working on my 2007 Civic for many years. I don't go for the oil changes or $200 maintenance minders anymore (I take it somewhere less expensive) but when I need something specific done, these guys do a great job. The shop is clean, service is fast and friendly and the shuttle to work is a lifesaver.

April 17, 2017

"What a pleasant experiece"

- luziabaker

Everyone at this dealership was so helpful, positive and upbeat. The entire showroom has a very friendly atmosphere. James Nichols, Jerome and Evan helped me with my car purchase decision and I felt that I was in good hands. James is very knowledgeable and personable and guided me expertly through the process. I will definitely recommend this dealership to others - and be back myself.

April 14, 2017

"So helpful"

- Whitfields

Great experience. Was very helpful and honest and upfront. I would them recommend to others. Thank you ver much for helping me buy my car.

New 2016 Audi A3, $47610