Gettel Hyundai

Gettel Hyundai Info

Crown Hyundai

Fitzgerald Clearwater Hyundai

"FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD"

BEWARE.......THEY ARE NICE TO YOUR FACE!!! Took my car in for service and found out later that they NEVER DID THE WORK yet charged me and when confronted by another Hyundai dealer as to the work not being done........they insult me, ignore me and talk down to me! Had to call Hyundai Corporate America and they ignore them as well. I was from out of town so I got the shaft! I will be seeking legal action if not resolved....this happened in February 2014! Still trying to get a resolve. This dealership takes advantage of out-of-towners! Dealership that actually did the repair called Gettel and told them the work had never been done. Gettel has yet to apologize or attempt to make this issue right! Legal action is in sight!

Service Manager and Patrick

"PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU GO TO GETTEL HYUNDAI OF SARASOTA!!..."

PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU GO TO GETTEL HYUNDAI OF SARASOTA!! A little background -- I took my vehicle there last week for an oil change, scratches to be given an estimate to be removed and to get the ipod port replaced because it does not work. After a long 3 hour wait, I finally get my car back with 4 fingerprints left on the interior with oil no less, the port needed to be ordered and no estimate for the scratches. So I left a review on there sight stating how disappointed I was with there lack of detail, respect of my property and not everything being completed. I received a call by Melissa the following day, she stated how sorry she was on behalf of Hyundai and she would like to give me a $200 supreme detail to take care of the oil stains left inside the car, get an estimate for the scratches as well as install the ipod port that parts received today. She said they would set a loaner car up as well so I would not have to wait again for the work to be done, the supreme detail would take a few hours alone to do. I respected the prompt response and the offer she was giving to make up for what had happened. So I dropped my car off on 1/20/2014, I had to wait to get a shuttle to hertz rent-a-car to get a loaner. AT about 3:00 the same day I get a call saying my car is ready and they got the scratches out with the polish/wax job done. Great! I thought -- I schedule to go pick my car up the following day. I get into look at my car and there was NO detailing done on the inside! The oil finger prints were still there!! So I asked to speak to Melissa who handled this complaint and made all the promises. She first stated that she made the mistake and meant to offer me the $100 detail not the $200 one then she back peddled some more and said "I must have heard her wrong". I was God smacked that she would insult me in any way. I am a very healthy 30 something year old and have perfect hearing and understanding to what is said and expressed to me. Even with the $100 special, they still didn't vacuum my trunk or cargo area that is specified in that $100 special. Next time I want my car washed and vacuumed, I will take it a mile up the road for $15 and get a better job done then at your dealership! With all this said, I still had to wait around there yet another hour for them to get the oil off the interior of my car and cancel a meeting I had due to Gettel Hyundai and there incompetent staff. As a business owner and a consumer, I would never treat a customer the way I was treated there. I would never insult the customer and I would make sure I stood behind anything that I told that customer I would do for them. SHAME ON YOU GETTEL HYUNDAI! By reading allot of the recent feedback as well, it seems your dealership as a whole needs a good clean up itself!

Melissa

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever PERIOD. Best Price as..."

Best Car Buying Experience Ever PERIOD. Best Price as Promised, I traveled 100 miles after calling Johnathon and getting the best price I could find in a 100 mile radius. He was waiting for me and had the car ready, clean, gassed up, the windows were even tinted. I bought over 20 new vehicles in the past 5 years and never seen a dealership pre tint all of their car's windows. Another savings of time and money!!!! Get Ready Johnathon, I will be buying all my cars from you in the future!!

Johnathon

"This dealer is clearly praying on people who aren't..."

This dealer is clearly praying on people who aren't paying attention. They changed the price and contract to slide in additional thousand dollars on a car at $6900. Big difference. There are lots and lots of similar reviews and notes about this dealership. Please read and be aware. Keep on trucking right on past this one.

Mike Cestero

"The worst customer service department to go along with..."

The worst customer service department to go along with broken promises of what is included when you buy a vehicle. SHOP ELESWHERE or get lied to over and over.

general manager

"Sneaky, shifty sales people. Bait and switch. Advertised..."

Sneaky, shifty sales people. Bait and switch. Advertised a car for sale with extremely low mileage, and scheduled an appointment. On arrival, the car was being sold to someone at a different location. Then wanted to upsell to another vehicle. Do Not Trust This Dealership.....

"To whom it might concern mister joe arcese is not a..."

To whom it might concern mister joe arcese is not a profecional manager at all he dasnt have any apreaciation of the customers that show up to that dealership

"I am 72 years old and have purchase many new cars but no..."

I am 72 years old and have purchase many new cars but no one as ever work so hard to make sure we had all the information we needed to make our decision. Bill scan the lot to make sure we had the color and interior that we wanted. The time that he took to explain all the features of my Santa Fey Sport and how to use them,belive me know one has ever taken so much time to make sure we were satisfied.

Bill Whitcomb

"This was my first new car purchase. Annette made it a..."

This was my first new car purchase. Annette made it a very good experience. She was very polite and her non-pressure assistance was very much appreciated. I would recommend her and the dealer to friends and family. Thanks.

Annette DePaul

"JIMMY, ASKED ME IF I HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE CAR OTHER..."

JIMMY, ASKED ME IF I HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE CAR OTHER THAN THE NORMAL SEVICE, I SAID NO BUT I WAS HAVING A PROBLEM GETTING MY PHONE HOOKED UP TO BLUE TOOTH IN THE CAR, IN 5 MINUTES HE HAD IT DONE.

JIMMY