Gillman Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Gillman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info

Jamesl
3/15/2016

"Best Deal Worker"

I had a great ending experience with the Gillman team. Car buying is exhausting and lots of expectations and emotions. I had the pleasure of working with Akinbami "aj" in New car sales. He started this purchase with me and after 6 days of different vehicles to find the best one to absorb my upside down and the crazy number dance. He was very genuine and true to his word, Not found in dealerships. Got the deal done. I would say to you see him and he will work his hardest for you and go the extra mile.

Akinbami "AJ"

Mr. 110%
2/25/2016

"Very Poor Customer Service..."

They kept the vehicle for for a MONTH in order to repair the Transmission, well we get the vehicle back & then not even 3 days later the vehicle is having very similar problems, well I sent it back to the dealer & they have now had it for close to 3 weeks & the service guy"Rodrigo" is VERY RUDE, tells me the tech that worked on it isn't there any longer"Too Much Info" and he doesn't call me at all or return my messages. So I called to talk with his Manager & all morning I just keep getting voicemail's. They have no General Manager to oversee the business operations as the receptionist told me! Let's see if this gets their attention???

Rodrico

shenap
1/31/2016

"Great Experience"

My salesman Kevin Smith (Chrysler, dodge, jeep) was a pleasure to work with. I went in prepared with a list of cars (Honda) that I was interested in. Kevin made it happen for the price that I wanted, terms, and I received a great bumper to bumper warranty. I was in and out in around 3hrs (mostly me changing vehicles lol I went in refusing to put anything down). He was very knowledge on their cars, and was very professional. Even Moe in finance got me a great interest rate. He was a pleasure to work with as well. I must admit I am one happy customer. I highly recommend that you use Kevin Smith for your car buying experience!!!

Kevin Smith

Aaron A
12/30/2015

"Lacks Integrtiy, typical slick car dealer experience"

I went there this past summer to buy a used Ford for my daughters first vehicle. We searched online for weeks to find the right vehicle. I contacted the dealer online and told them I wouldn't pay more than $9500, the vehicle was listed online at $10k. They sent me a response $9.8k as the price, I told them they would have to do better so Taha (the sales person) said they would work with me, so I took the risk and drove an hour, figured with his response and only being $300 off we'd come to a deal. When I got there, they had add $1k for dealer prep and stayed at the original $10K price for a total of $11k. I told them not a penny more than $9.5k they kept coming back with slightly lower numbers but nothing close to even the $9.8k in the email. My family and I went to lunch and I told him to call me if he could do $9.5k. He called and said they "had the price I needed". I should have been smart enough to smell the BS. I went back, still nothing near the $9.5k, so I walked out. Taha came running out the door and said we can do the $9.5k...I said, "you've irritated me so $9.3k" and I kept walking and got in my truck and left. He called like 5 min later and agreed to the $9.3k. Because my daughter loved the car I went back and bought it. If you live in that area save yourself time and heart ache and go somewhere else, but I'm never buying from Gillman again.

Taha

Tiffupretty
12/08/2015

"Firsr time buyer"

Mel was very nice, he really helped me to get something reliable within my means and without the best credit! Will go back for next purchase.

Mel

ericia brown
11/21/2015

"Very pleased"

Quick service!!! I drove from Dallas for a vehicle and didn't get the runaround Mel Johnson was a great salesman. Worked with me all the way

Mel Johnson

Ghost1016
10/20/2015

"Purchase of new vechicle"

I was in deseparate of a car and was not willing to be put in what someone else wanted me in so I asked a girlfriend who recommended Gillman Dodge the only problem was they we're in Houston and I leaved in Dallas so I gave Mel Johnson a call and he made it happen in a matter of days.

Mel Johnson

Steve.n.Debra
9/26/2015

"Worst customer / repair service....Stay away!!"

Just posted on Yelp and anywhere else I can think of regarding Gillman Dodge Dealership on Beltway 8, Sugar Land. We have purchased 5 vehicles from this location and will NEVER purchase another from them. The service department is dismal. My husband's Dodge Ram was in the shop for two weeks in August, issue not resolved and never any communication with them. It is in the shop again this is now two weeks and we still can not even receive a return phone call on the status. Each time we call the person we were told was our point person, Willie Ford is not available EVER; and has never returned a call. Stay away from this dealership!!! They are great at poor service, nothing else.

Willie Ford

Bridle!321
9/16/2015

"Didnt pay off my vehicle!!! no floor mats"

I DO NOT recommend this dealership to anyone. I have called multiple times because my vehicle was not paid off and my bank kept calling for payment, I got a late pay on my credit report now. I also was told that they weren't sure if my car came with floor mats or not. After doing my own research I saw that my brand new 2015 Dodge Journey did come with floor mats. Ive called numerous time to get the floor mats mailed to me and I still haven't received them. My carpet where my floor mats would be is already nasty from not having any mats. im so disappointed in this dealership and how unprofessional they are. I cant even get through to finance, they never pick up and when they do I explain my situation and somehow im disconnected. I don't know what to do. I don't want to pay the remaining balance, it was there fault for not paying it off in time.

NA

I got scammed
8/24/2015

"Very poor service "

Professional scammers. I went to the dealership for a second purchase ( big mistake specially after buying the jeep cherokee giving me problem after problem). During the steps on the contract I was told that the car will be washed every time I bring it in for service, not just that but I was promised a detail wash on the vehicle I purchase 2 years ago. I chuckled when he mentioned that because I always brought my truck in for service and it was never washed, I knew they where just trying to pitch anything at me just to make a sale. Oh yea and those fliers you get in the mail for oil changes ranging from 67.99 to 120.00 dollars steer clear. I just brought my truck for an oil change. I have 2 changes left and they told me that I have to pay the difference because the oil change price went up. What ever happened to honest service?

EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR/ A JOKE