Glenn Toyota

Glenn Toyota
Call
Glenn Toyota Info
About Glenn Toyota

Glenn Toyota is a family-owned and operated business that takes pride in our communities and we get special satisfaction servicing Kentucky Toyota Factory workers as the closest Toyota Dealer to the Kentucky Toyota Plant in Georgetown, KY. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too! We attribute our entire repeat and referred customers to having built a reputation on providing courteous and honest service. No games. No gimmicks. No hassles. Please call or take the short drive to Glenn Toyota Frankfort to see why we say, "Our people sell cars…The price comes easy."

About Glenn Toyota Learn More

• Car Wash Services

"Ben Thompson is ALL THAT!!!"

I was going to buy my 2014 Limited Avalon Hybrid in Louisvlle KY and the experience I had at Oxmoor Toyota was awful, my dad encouraged me to go to GLENN's where he buys his vehicles so I did and was not at all disappointed. I walked in and Ben Thompson took great care of us and had us in and out in less than an hour. He stayed late until I could get there from Louisville and then brought my car too me once it was delivered. I will and have recommended everyone to go to GLENNS and Ben Thompson is one of the major reasons. We will continue to buy our cars from Ben.

"loyal customer"

I bought a Rav 4 from Tim Adcock at this dealership this morning. I felt that I was treated very fairly and Mr. Adcock was very patient with my questions. I test drove another Rav 4 at a different dealership a few weeks ago and found the salesman to be abrupt, impatient, and unpleasant. Mr. Adcock was the polar opposite. The floor manager was equally pleasant and I left the dealership satisfied that I paid a fair price and received a reasonable trade-off value for my old car. This is the 3rd car we have purchased from Glenn Toyota, and all of our experiences with their service department have been equally positive.

floor manager

"Friendly and Professional Service"

Ms. Mahmoud was an excellent salesperson & responsive to our questions. We appreciated her honesty & willingness to resolve our issues. She is an asset to Glenn.

"Excellent Service"

We were guided into the right direction with a friendly Service. And helped us to finish the process in a professional manner with excellence . Thanks. Sid.

Steve

"Thank you"

It was a pleasure doing business with Glenn Toyota. From start to finish the entire process was handled with professionalism and focus on customer service. This was our second car from Glenn and won't be the last.

"Great car buying experience"

Great buying experience, friendly staff and, comfortable atmosphere. Staff went above and beyond to make me comfortable and help me find the right car. Overall great service! Ben Thompson helped me find the perfect car, and really took the time to go above and beyond. Glenn Toyota is fantastic.

"Excellent work!"

Excellent work from Ben Thompson of the sales staff - after the initial contact, he kept me informed of the vehicle's status when I was unable to visit the showroom for a few days. When I was shown the vehicle, he was both very professional and very personable. Made the whole process very low-pressured but thorough. Helped me get a great deal!

"All I needed was a battery for our remote to our Avolon"

May of this year my battery for our 2006 Avalon went dead.I Told my wife Jo the I was going to Glen Toyota to get a new on.Last july we let our 16 yr old granddaughter have our 2001 camry.Jo decided she wanted a new small car .wanted a Prius (out of her price range) so she found a Honda Fit that she really liked and bought it.I never was fond of it and she finally decided she wasn't in love with anymore.Jo said I want to go see what Honda has to offer and what kind of trade they may give on the Fit.I said ok.I will go with you to Honda first and so we did.Couldn't find anything to get excited about so I said let's go to Toyota .I got my battery for the remote and I thought I would see what kind of trade I could get on the Avalon since it had turned 100000 miles and warranty had expired.This was a big mistake! The salesman, Ben Thompson showed us this maroon colored 2014 Avalon and took us for a test drive.I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT.Negotiation time! We could not come to terms and on the way out the door to look at another car we crossed paths with Mr Tolle and I made a counter offer to him and he said "SOLD".Thank you Mr Tolle. Its now 3:00 P M and went to lunch while they were prepping the car.After lunch,I Jo said but I was the one wanting to trade cars.I said ok lets go see about a trade on your Fit for a Prius.After another 2 hrs Jo found a Prius she liked(I was scared to death she was going to settle on the red one!) and to my regret Mr Tolle had left for the day.But Ben and the finance manager finally agreed to a price that we could live with.We absolutely love both cars,All of the people we had contact with were very professional and helpful thru this ordeal.

Mr Tolle and Finance Manager

"Wonderful Sales Experience"

Fantastic car buying experience. Tim Adcock was very kind and trustworthy. His knowledge was very helpful. He went above and beyond for customer service. I would recommend seeing Tim for any car buying experience. No pressure sales, just good people helping people.

"Courteous Staff and Non-pressure Sales"

I was really impressed with the courtesy of the staff when I first arrived. Greg actually listened to me and lead me straight the vehicle that I had described. He allowed me to ask questions and answered them! I absolutely love my RAV4! I highly recommend Glenn Toyota and Greg to anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle.

Dana Arnold