Glenn Toyota

Glenn Toyota

Call
Glenn Toyota Info
About Glenn Toyota

Glenn Toyota is a family-owned and operated business that takes pride in our communities and we get special satisfaction servicing Kentucky Toyota Factory workers as the closest Toyota Dealer to the Kentucky Toyota Plant in Georgetown, KY. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too! We attribute our entire repeat and referred customers to having built a reputation on providing courteous and honest service. No games. No gimmicks. No hassles. Please call or take the short drive to Glenn Toyota Frankfort to see why we say, "Our people sell cars…The price comes easy."

About Glenn Toyota Learn More

• Car Wash Services

"A pleasant experience"

Once we decided it was time to trade vehicles Glenn Toyota was the first dealership we visited. Steve Tewell greeted us and proceeded to show us vehicles while asking questions that helped us determine the type of vehicle best suited for our needs. He was very helpful but never aggressive. We made a return visit and requested that Steve assist us. As before, he was pleasant, helpful and answered all our questions. When Steve called to check in with us a week later I told him we had purchased a car from another dealership. However, I told him we were very pleased with the assistance and guidance we received from him and would not hesitate to contact him in the future. I had dreaded the process of buying a new vehicle because of past experiences but Steve Tewell made it a pleasant experience!

Steve Tewell

"Fantastic"

I love this lady!  TANA Bentley!  She is a very kind and caring person. Tana went to bat for me to get the best deal possible! We drove several cars and was very patient with me during my decision making process. Tana gave all her time too me and never left me.  Earlier at Honda a salesperson left me to go do something else for a second and came back after talking to another potential buyer,  I had that happen at a Honda dealer and that was rude.   She made me feel special there was nothing else on her plate.   tana told me she was there to help  and if I needed some alone time she understood.  However, tana said she  would be waiting for me when I was ready for more help. Not pushy or demanding like some experiences before at other dealers.  My 18th new car purchase. I had said never again will I deal with a salesperson, but wow Tana added a breath of fresh air to my car purchasing experience.  What a refreshing change from the past.  There was no take it or leave it deal!  It was an, have I met your expectations,wants and answered your questions.  We sat a talked like old friends for some time.  Before I came I had just told my family I had druther go and have a tooth pulled then go through the hassle of dealing  with another salesperson for a car. Tana provided me the information for my decision.  She ask me questions to help me not steer me in her direction of me getting something I really did not want.  I really appreciate that. With her help I got my dream car!  2014 4Runner Limited.  At a price nothing on the Internet could touch!  Because I checked while there.  For that specific car I saved over 5k compared to all of Ky and southern In. dealers.  Tana pointed out the car was being priced to clear the way for the 2015 model.  That worked out great for me. The closing with her and Bill Gains along with some finish up work with Dana another finance person I received the best finanicing rate possible.  Another person called Billy offerered me a fair trade in price for a 2007 highlander.   I purchased there in 2008. By far the best purchasing experience ever during this visit.  Go to Frankfort Toyota and ask for a lady named Tana and you will see what I am talking about!  I could try and explain this in writing but you will have to experience Tana  to understand!!

Tana Bentley

"Found extra way to save us $$"

We went to Glenn to look at a Rav4 and ended up coming to terms on one but it was late at night and we decided to come back the next afternoon to turn in our trade and to sign the papers. When we arrived the next day the salesman told us he had bad news, that our deal would not go through. But he did it with a bit of a smile and said the dealership just got news of a new rebate and if we didn't mind, they were going to lower the price of the car. I was blown away, they did not have to do that and we would have never known any different. They told us it just wasn't right not to tell us and that is their company philosophy. Thank you Glenn Toyota, and especially salesman Greg Woods, Chris Stewart, and manager Barry Wilson.

Chris Stewart, Barry Wilson

"Excellent, Patient and Attentive"

I was extremely happy to find a dealership willing to listen to me after looking at four Toyota dealerships. Yes, Glenn wanted to sell me a car, that's their business, but they were willing to do it on my terms, listening, specifiying the options, and special ordering for me. I have the Tundra that I want and it was due to the willingness of Jarod to listen to what I want and patiently wait for me to make up my mind. It took two months but is was very satisfying to finally receive the truck THAT I WANTED, not one off of the lot! Thank You Jarod.

"Outstanding dealership and people!"

Right timing, right price and very easy to purchase my 2013 Avalon Limited. Steve Tewell was excellent to work with as is everyone I've ever met at Glenn Toyota Frankfort. I did an internet search of this vehicle and the best deal was right here in Frankfort. This vehicle is loaded with features including some I wasn't previously aware of! On a personal note- I happen to be board president of a local nonprofit and Glenn Toyota Frankfort is a very generous corporate sponsor of our organization. Of course, they can't do that for everyone, but it is an indication of how big their hearts are and it is important to them to give back to the community. Buy your next vehicle at Glenn Toyota Frankfort-yo'll be glad you did!

Steve Tewell

"AWESOME EXPERIENCE"

I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER WITH MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE WITH GLENN. THERE WAS NO PRESSURE JUST HONEST ANSWERS TO ANY QUESTIONS I MAY HAVE. MY SALES PERSON TIM ADCOCK WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND FRIENDLY. TIM WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND TO HELP IN ANY WAY HE COULD. I LOVE MY CAMRY. I WILL HIGHLY RECCOMEND GLENN AND TIM ANYTIME!

"AWESOME"

I COULDNT BE HAPPIER WITH MY SALES PERSON SHE DESERVES A RAISE,I AM SOHAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE, AND I WILL RECOMMEND EVERYONE TO SHOP AT GLENN TOYOTA

"excellent salesman Jimmy Williams"

Puts you at ease, no pressure, answers all questions, spent all the time we needed to look at all the cars we were interested in and drove (which took a while)! Feels more like buying from a neighbor than a dealership. Cars priced under book value as well.

"Knowledgeable and Friendly "

I came in unsure about my choices to purchase a vehicle and met a young man named Ken, overall he was very friendly and answered every question I asked without hesitation.

"Great Toyota experience"

Thank you to my sales consultant mr.steve tewell. Mr the well was very well versed on the Toyota lineup and answered all of my questions immediately! Well done!

Steve tewell