Glenn Toyota

Glenn Toyota

Call
Glenn Toyota Info
About Glenn Toyota

Glenn Toyota is a family-owned and operated business that takes pride in our communities and we get special satisfaction servicing Kentucky Toyota Factory workers as the closest Toyota Dealer to the Kentucky Toyota Plant in Georgetown, KY. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too! We attribute our entire repeat and referred customers to having built a reputation on providing courteous and honest service. No games. No gimmicks. No hassles. Please call or take the short drive to Glenn Toyota Frankfort to see why we say, "Our people sell cars…The price comes easy."

About Glenn Toyota Learn More

• Car Wash Services

"Only Place To Go"

This is the second truck that I have bought from Greg Woods at Glenn Toyota in the past 2 years. I would never consider going anywere else. Thanks!

"The only place to go"

This is the 2nd truck I've bought from Greg Woods and Glenn Toyota in the past 2 years. I wouldn't consider going anywhere else. Thanks!

"New Camry"

I hadn't bought a new car in 15 years. I was referred to Glenn Toyota and Greg Woods by a friend. Everybody was great to deal with and they found the car I was looking for at another dealership. It was a pleasure to shop here.

"Professional and Friendly"

I came in to look at a sample of brochures to make buying a car a little easier, Mr. DeGrant gave me his cell phone number after he finished assisting me to answer anymore questions that I had. I appreciate the dealers no pressure atmosphere and the overall experience that I had.

"Awesome"

Sarah is awesome and I always send people to her because she is soo sweet and treats people right! Customer service was the best I've had my whole life!

"no pressure"

Jared was funny and made the whole process easy. I love my nissan and we got a fair price. We will be telling our friends and family to go see jared for sure.

"Jared Tipton"

Jared got me a great deal on my Prius and now I am saving a ton at the pump. He was very laid back and there was no pressure to buy at all. I will be back in the future for my next vehicle.

"Excellent!"

My wife an I met with Eric this morning after corresponding with him via text last evening (during his time off I should mention). He was knowledgeable about the model we were interested in and was able to guide us through the buying process as smooth as silk. Be sure to look him up when you're there! The rest of the staff we encountered, Elvis, Bill, and the detailing crew just capped off a great buying experience. I highly recommend the Glenn team!

"Awesome dealership, awesome car"

I bought a used 2005 prius from Glenn Toyota. First off I absolutely love the car. If you don't have a prius, you're doing it wrong. I'm getting 50 miles to the gallon consistently! Eric Potter was great, friendly guy who worked with us and was always prepared for my visit. He even let me take the car to my own mechanic to have it checked out. Definitely would buy a car from him again.

"Good experience, great service, great car!"

Just purchased a 2015 Corolla and I couldn't be happier. The salesperson we worked with, Eric Potter, went out of his way to get to know exactly what we were looking for and made it such a positive and easy experience to buy. I also recently had to have some major work done to another vehicle and the service department was great. They came in well under estimate and Beth Kaiser was so friendly and informative. We highly recommend Glenn Toyota and won't be doing business elsewhere again.

Reviews of Tim Adcock