Glenn Toyota

Glenn Toyota
Call
Glenn Toyota Info
About Glenn Toyota

Glenn Toyota is a family-owned and operated business that takes pride in our communities and we get special satisfaction servicing Kentucky Toyota Factory workers as the closest Toyota Dealer to the Kentucky Toyota Plant in Georgetown, KY. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too! We attribute our entire repeat and referred customers to having built a reputation on providing courteous and honest service. No games. No gimmicks. No hassles. Please call or take the short drive to Glenn Toyota Frankfort to see why we say, "Our people sell cars…The price comes easy."

About Glenn Toyota Learn More

• Car Wash Services

"Excellent dealership!!"

I was very happy with my experience at Glenn Toyota I have done business with them before and have always had a positive experience. Tim Adcock and the other folks of the sales staff are very friendly and respectful. The people in the service dept. are also first rate and always make me feel welcome.

"Victor Review"

Greg Woods exceeded all our expectations. He was so diligent in locating a special edition pj cruiser with a manual transmission for us. This was no small task. We talked to other dealers but only Greg had the tenacity to locate "our cruiser" for us. He kept us updated about its arrival and arranged for us to pick up the car on a day that was convenient for us. This was important because we live 90 miles away. Greg is the epitome of what a customer wants in a salesman. He provided us with truly exceptional service and we will highly recommend him to our friends and family. Thank you for our wonderful vehicle and Greg's truly exceptional customer service. Susan and Dave Victor More head, KY

"Friendly excellent service"

Purchased a 2014 RAV4 thru the employee purchase program. Have had an excellent expirience and would recommend Glenn Toyota and have recommended to my fellow workers here at TMMK.

"Great job this time around"

Loved the experience this time around the car they put me in, fits perfect and I am very happy with everything they did for me.

"Purchase of a brand new 4Runner for my wife."

I looked all over the internet for the perfect Toyota 4Runner for my wife for our anniversary. The vehicle I wanted was being used as a Demo and had 2200 miles on it already and I was on my way out the door when I was stopped by the owner of the dealership Mike Tewell. He asked me not to leave so we could discuss our options and I am extremely glad I did. I called my wife and found that she wanted a dark interior and leather, not the light color I thought she did! Sure enough Mike had two 4Runners on the lot that my excellent salesperson Jimmy Williams helped me choose between. They quickly gave me a fair price for my trade, helped me get financed and had me on my way in a beautiful new 4Runner! My haste in thinking I knew what my wife wanted almost caused me to walk away from the best new car buying experience I have ever had! You can tell a lot about any business by the way they maintain their bathrooms are maintained. Their bathrooms are immaculate and, honestly, beautiful with the tile border. This tells me they really pay attention to every small detail of their business right down to the impression people get when they walk in to use their restroom. It wasn't just me either, when my wife arrived to fill out the paperwork she immediately had to use the restroom. She came out and whispered to me "those are really nice bathrooms". Everyone at the dealership was very "genuinely" friendly, not the sort of friendly you get from people who are forced to be friendly for their job trying to make your money. Jimmy was very well informed on the vehicles they sell and if he didn't know the answer to a question he didn't pretend he went and asked Billy Gorth who was also very helpful. Every business is in business to make a profit including Glenn Toyota, but I left feeling like I got a good fair deal. I have left other dealerships in the past after purchases wondering "did I over pay and could I have haggled a better deal?" After today's purchase they have earned all of my business for maintenance on my vehicles and all future purchases!

Billy Gorth and Mike Tewell

"2014 Camry"

Working with Tim was a great experience. Friendly, focused on our needs, and wanting to make things work for me seemed to be his goals from the beginning. Tim gave us a quick turn around time with all of our questions and transactions. At the end of the day, Tim made sure we were happy with our purchase.

"Excellent service"

Had an excellent experience at Glenn Toyota, would definaely recommend going there to look for a car. Excellent service and great price. They were very flexible and worked with what you could afford.

"Bought new Camry"

Chris was very informative about the car. Very friendly and helpful. Got the car ready for us to drive off in record time. We have already recommended the dealership to our friends.

"new car "

Best deal on 2014.5 Toyota Camry SE You can find in Kentucky I purchase my first Toyota Camry Saturday from Glenn Toyota of Frankfort

greg woods & chris stewart

"Venza Owner"

After sending in a request for more information on a new Toyota, I was surpised how fast I was responded to. I decided to go look at the car I had decided on, the Venza, that day. I didn't buy that day, but Mr. Woods was very persistent and worked with me on the price. It was the easiest car purchase I've ever had.

Dana Arnold