Glenwood Springs Volkswagen

Jeff Hummel

January 21, 2017

"Nice and helpful team!"

- skibumco

I was an owner of one of the TDI's that VW has had to buyback. The team at Glenwood Springs VW made this complex process easy. I am very happy with my experience and thankful that my local dealer was nice and helpful.

March 28, 2016

"Love my car!!"

- lori nelson

I had Richard as my salesman and he is hands down the BEST!!!! He was awesome to work with. I got an amazing deal on my car. He went above and beyond the call of duty to help me. I had some questions, and called him after hours (off his business card )and he was very much beyond helpful. The engine on my old car died and I was forced to purchase a new car. Scared of car dealers, I was skeptical at first. Richard made the whole thing so easy and comfortable and they towed my old beater car in as well. I hope he is there when I need my next car(Audi)-lol. He has restored my faith in car dealers for sure!!! Thank you Richard!!! You are the best!!!! I love my car!!!!

February 19, 2016

"Helpful people in an intimidating environment."

- rebirth2

I dealt with Richard. He was calm and not pushy, which made me feel comfortable with him immediately. I went in later in the day, just planning to test drive and left with my first new (used ) car in 12 years. Purchasing a non-certified used car requires knowledge and planning on the consumer side of things, just to make you get the value you deserve. Ultimately, I got a great car, but it took some digging to make sure. Mike the manager was reassuring that if I had any problems after my purchase, he was there to help. After about a week off the lot, I was elated with my purchase. Bridget helped to get me the deal I was comfortable with in the financing department.

New 2015 Volkswagen Jetta S