Glenwood Springs Volkswagen

Controller

Jeff Hummel, Sales Manager, Glenwood Springs Volkswagen

Jeff Hummel

August 15, 2017

"Exceptional Service! Chris and Tyler you amazing"

- Lee A.

Me, my 11 month old baby and my 11 years old son visited the Glenwood Springs Volkswagen dealership in the afternoon of August 15 for an oil change. All was smooth as always, everything explained to me on what they did with my VW JETTA. Aside from that they also have my car wash and cleaned so I was very happy with my appointment. As we were about to depart the dealership, I have trouble starting my car - which was a my problem even before I visited the dealership. This is where outside the box exceptional service comes to works. Four crew from VW came to our rescue as soon as they saw me struggling. I explained to them about my situation and they did everything to help us out. Unfortunately, we couldn't get the ignition to switch on. TYLER AND CHRIS -man you guys are awesome- not only they help me out with this situation but offered me a loaner car so I can go home safely with my kids. I was so relieved and happy. Me and my kids (11 years old boy and 11 months old baby, with child sit and not to mention tons of groceries) are not going to take the bus, and when I say bus I mean multiple bus from Glenwood Springs to Aspen because of the help they provided. Thank you for taking care of us. You guys are the best!

Christopher Truax
Other Employees : Tyler (Service reception desk)

August 03, 2017

"The customer service was outstanding. "

- Bholland4544

The technicians that serviced/scheduled my car were prompt and thorough. This was by far the most pleasant and professional experience I have had with a dealership service department. This service department stands by their work by aligning my car twice in order guarantee my satisfaction. Can't say enough positive things about my experiences since I began being my car here over 2 years ago.

June 21, 2017

"Lease return"

- Vail, Co

I leased a VWTiguan from this dealership in 2014. When it was time to return my car and possibly lease another my experience went south. After learning that the greatlease deals had expired months earlier I explored the current options. Between available cars and the lease deals it quickly became obvious that although I might like another VW it was not meant to be. Lack of follow up after my visit and no response to voice mails or emails mad the decision to find another brand easy. Also the return process of my car was HORRIBLE! Although I had talked to VW credit several times, the dealer contact gave me a completely different process. By phoning VW credit I was able to get the dealer to follow VW procedures. If you want a VW, RUN don't walk to the front range dealers!

Mike