Gregory Infiniti

Gregory Infiniti
Call
Gregory Infiniti Info
About Gregory Infiniti

We are your full-service Infiniti dealership offering sales, service, and parts for new and used Infiniti cars, SUVs, and crossovers. We've helped thousands of people get into the vehicle they wanted, at the right price, with no hassle. Finding the new Infiniti of your choice is easy from our Gregory Auto Group Superstore Selection. With our premium financing packages and aggressive Hyundai factory incentives, we can have you on the road in no time. Also take advantage of our suburban driven pre-owned vehicles, priced competively. Gregory Infiniti in Libertyville, Illinois is your local Infiniti Dealer and we are here to serve all your automotive needs. Take a moment to select the model that is right for you, then you can request pricing information, get approved, or get a true value for your trade. Getting pre-approved for automotive financing is easier than ever before. Rates are still at record lows, and even with less than perfect credit you could get low APR financing and save thousands. Simply fill out our “apply online form” and we will contact you with the best possible financing available, or call 1-847-362-9200 and someone can assist you immediately. We can help most drivers finance the new Hyundai or pre-owned vehicle they want to drive. We look forward to helping you drive the car you want at a payment you can afford. The Gregory Infiniti web site is designed to provide you with all the information you need about Chicago's most competitive Hyundai dealer. From here you can browse our inventory of new and used vehicles, ask questions, schedule service or order parts. Call our Infiniti Hotline at 1-847-362-9200. We invite you to visit our dealership and experience the pride every one of our employees takes in the vehicles we represent and the service we provide our customers. Thank You, Gregory Mauro President, Gregory Auto Group

About Gregory Infiniti

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

"Great experience"

Nice,polite and open people that treat you with respect. Offer great customer service and very very competitive prices on vehicles. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Josh

"Great overall experience"

Stopped by Gregory Infiniti to compare pricing on QX60 that we were interested in. We asked for Rich who I had talked to on the phone. He greeted me enthusiastically and immdiately introduced us to Matt as his product specialist. Let me say that when we walked into the dealership we had no intetion of buying that day. Matt was extremely knowledgeable and amazingly friendly. Matt made it one of the best and and most pleasant buying experiences we've ever had at a dealership. Needless to say, we purchased the vehicle from them and cannot give them a higher recommendation!

"We went to Gregory Infiniti as we had been searching for..."

We went to Gregory Infiniti as we had been searching for a Chevy Traverse for weeks. None of the Chevy dealerships in our area had a used one in our price range, with all the bells and whistles we wanted. I found one on their website, and am I glad we did. Gregory Infiniti gave us the best experience we ever had at a dealership. We were immediately greeted by Matt Colrain, who was very friendly and courteous. He has a very laid back personality and is very patient. He is not the typical "pushy" car salesman. He will go the extra for his customers. After a quick test drive we were signing the papers. I cannot say enough about our wonderful experience and Matt!

"The experience we had leasing our new Infiniti from this..."

The experience we had leasing our new Infiniti from this dealership was wonderful - from the test drive through signing the last line on the lease agreement. Everyone involved in the transaction - Gary, Justin, and Matt - went out of their way to make this deal a pleasant one. Matt is a sales rep unlike any other I've dealt with in the past - by the time we left, we felt like we had made a new friend. Not only is he knowledgeable about the cars he sells, but also seems personally invested in making his customers happy. The same goes for Justin - probably the most personable sales manager I've ever met, who worked very hard to make this deal happen, and to make sure we got the exact car we wanted at a very fair price. I love my new Infiniti and would be very reluctant to look elsewhere when it comes time to lease my next vehicle! If this is the type of experience we can expect, we are Gregory customers for the long haul.

"Matt and Justin when above and beyond our expectations!..."

Matt and Justin when above and beyond our expectations! Will will be recommending you guys to all our friends!! Even though we were not able to buy a car at this time, we will be back in the near future to find the right car/SUV!! Thank you for all your time and effort and to make us feel important!! Such a beautiful dealership, and treat you like respect. Doesn't hurt that their is ice cream available for the little ones.

"They were friendly, reasonable, and easy to deal with. I..."

They were friendly, reasonable, and easy to deal with. I will recommend them to my family and friends and am happy with my purchase. Great people.

"Dennis was very helpful and patient with me while I made..."

Dennis was very helpful and patient with me while I made up my mind on the used Honda Civic I purchased. He answered all my questions and was good enough to let me drive the car home overnight while I slept on my decision. I love my new car and would tell anyone to see Dennis if they ar looking for a new car.

"We purchased a Used Lexus from Gregory Infinity a few..."

We purchased a Used Lexus from Gregory Infinity a few weeks ago. Service was great...at the time. The car has a push button start with the micro-chipped keys. Knowing that those keys are expensive, we asked how many keys came with the car. We were assured that it had 2 keys. Upon getting home (1.5 hrs away) we realized that the one had a low battery, and assumed that the other must have a dead battery because it had no function. Two days after purchasing the car, we took both keys to our local lexus dealership to get new batteries. Turns out, the one key that had no function did never belonged to our car. We had to pay $280 for a new key--2 days after we were assured the car had 2 keys. We called Gregory to inform them and see if they had a) had given us the wrong key or b) would cover the cost of the new key. My husband was put to a voicemail and our call was never returned. Obviously, they have extremely poor service once you drive off the lot. Very disappointing, since up to this point we had a good experience at the dealership.

"It was a pleasure to see how Mr. Colrain came outside in..."

It was a pleasure to see how Mr. Colrain came outside in the parking lot to meet my family. He made us feel welcome. Mr. Colrain was very patient and professional. He was instrumental in assisting my family and I navigating our new infini. We were at ease with Mr. Colrain. Great worker!

"I purchased a used vehicle from Gregory Infiniti about 3..."

I purchased a used vehicle from Gregory Infiniti about 3 weeks ago. The sales person that I worked with was Matt, who was great. He was easy to work with, patient, honest, and was definitely not your typical car salesman. Overall, I had a great experience. The price was reasonable and they worked to get me the payment terms that I needed. I'd probably have given them a 4 overall, but Matt made this a 5 star experience.

Matthew Colrain