Gunn Honda

Service Manager

March 26, 2017

"Happy Customer "

- Mitch39612

Originally went to dealer to get car serviced. Was informed that my Civic was beyond repair. I was encouraged to trade it towards a newer model. Although unexpected, I am happy with my purchase. Sales reps were knowledgeable and inquisitive to help narrow down the right model for us. They were attentive of our wants and budget, and did not try to push unnecessary accessories.

March 26, 2017

"A1 maintenance "

- Feartheflamestx

Everything went smooth and we received our vehicle in the estimated time given. We had our discounts applied and I saved more than I orignally expected.

March 25, 2017

"Great and friendly service in a timely fashion. "

- Dchavarriasr

I had attempted to get my car serviced twice during spring break but was looking at 3 hr wait time. I came in the early afternoon and lucked out to have a very little wait time and excellent service by Rosa. She explains what needed to be done and I never felt pressured to do more than what was necessary. I was out in a little over an hour.

New 2017 Honda Accord, $32010