Haasz Automall

4886 Ohio 59,
Ravenna, Ohio 44266
Haasz Automall Info
About Haasz Automall

Welcome to Haasz Automall, proudly serving Ravenna, Ohio and surrounding areas. We sell new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM vehicles as well as most makes and models used, with over 500 vehicles on our lot. Our expert standards are set by an experienced staff. Haasz Automall staff members don't just serve northeast Ohio, they know and love it! They come from all over the area, Akron to Canton and Youngstown to Cleveland. The best of Ohio Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, RAM dealers, our staff knows the area's economy, driving demands and service needs. This means that our qualified experts know how to fit your lifestyle into pricing, scheduled maintenance and vehicle options. Haasz Automall is in touch with Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM Ohio needs. It's a personal touch. It’s more than being experts on the cars we sell; We pride ourselves on understanding the people we sell them to. Come meet our staff in person at Haasz Automall today.

About Haasz Automall

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Weber
5/23/2015

"Mike and the Haasz team are the best"

Over the last 20 months my family has purchased 3 vehicles from Haasz. A dodge ram 1500 4x4, a dodge avenger and a Chevy Malibu. Haasz is our car dealer and Mike is definitely our salesman. Best service I've experienced in years and will certainly return for future purchases. Thank you Mike your the best.

bittybit1
5/22/2015

"Best Salemen Ever"

Mike went out of his way to do right by me and treated me like a good friend. I am very happy with his effort in making me do the happy dance. Also I got to meet Geno and he showed his magic I learned to do one of them. Thank you Mike and Geno you made me do the happy dance!!! Love my Chevy Malibu!!!

Lisa D
5/18/2015

"Best cuy buying experience ever!!"

First time customer here and it was indeed a great experience. I was surprised at how simple and smooth the process was, it didn't take all day like I anticipated. Mike and Andy were amazing to work with and I am happy with my purchase. They have a honest warm polite staff and they keep their word. I didn't feel pressured at all when I was at the lot and I received the vehicle we wanted. Special shout out to Andy -

May 19, 2015

Hello Lisa. We make it a point to treat each and every customer as if they were a member of our family. Thanks for choosing Haasz Automall! We look forward to working with you again. Enjoy the new vehicle!

natalierene888
5/17/2015

"Friendly and great service"

I went to Haasz Automall and left not only with the vehicle I had been thinking non-stop about for the last few months, but also with the opportunity to have met one of the most memorable individuals ever, Geno Gordon. I have absolutely no complaints. I will definitely recommend Haasz to my family and friends! Thank you again Geno!

May 19, 2015

hank You for taking the time to write this great 5 Star review! Here at Haasz, we strive to make every visit memorable. Welcome to the Haasz family!

Afox18

"Very helpful "

Got me the best deal possible! Very energetic! Honest! I will be coming back here again to do business.

May 19, 2015

Thank You for this great review. Here at Haasz, we strive to provide our customers with an exciting experience. We look forward to your next visit with us. Thank You for choosing Haasz!

Jackie S.
5/17/2015

"Dave Krusinski is OUTSTANDING!"

Just purchased a new Jeep for my daughter. Had a wonderful experience with our salesman Dave Krusinski. He was very helpful, polite, and not pushy. Took his time and let us test drive vehicles until we found the right fit for my daughter. We had a price in mind and he bent over backwards to make sure we walked out with what we wanted. We even had a family emergency and had to leave - Dave and the Haasz team not only scheduled us to come back to finish paperwork on another day but even let us drive away in our new Jeep. Now that is customer service!!! I would recommend both Haasz and Dave Krusinski for all of your new car needs - Great Place, Great People! Ask for Dave Krusinski and he will have you in your new car TODAY! Rochelle S.

May 19, 2015

Hi Jackie! Thank You for this outstanding 5 Star review! Here at Haasz Automall we aim to please. Congratulations on your new Jeep Patriot! We look forward to seeing you again. Thanks for choosing Haasz!

#1Steelerfan
5/12/2015

"Dave Krasinski Is the Best!"

We purchased our 2015 Jeep Cherokee about a month ago & we love it. Dave was an excellent salesman & I'd recommend him to my family and friends who are looking to buy a new car. He was very professional, friendly, and patient! When we buy our next car; it will definitely be from Dave!!!

May 14, 2015

Thank You for this great review! We are so pleased to hear Dave was a huge help to you in the purchase of your new Cherokee! Your recommendations are much appreciated as well. We're looking forward to working with you again in the future!

Jamie0523

"Love my new Jeep"

I just purchased my first car and was very pleased with how smooth the process was at Haasz!! Dave Krusinski was a big help in explaining the process, and I never felt pressured in my decision! Mary in financing was also very kind and informative!

May 14, 2015

Hello Jamie! We'd like to thank you for taking the time to write this great review! Here at Haasz Automall, we take pride in helping our customers get into their perfect vehicle without making it a stressful situation. Congratulations on your first vehicle purchase! We look forward to working with you again.

jillianp123

"Worth the drive"

Dave was an awesome person to work with. We ran into a few snags, but he didn't push anything in my face and was very easy to talk to. He knew how much I wanted the car, and I got it. He also was a lot of help when it came to explaining how every thing worked in the car. I live n Cleveland so 50 miles there and back but, it was so worth it!!

May 14, 2015

Hi Jilian! Thank You for writing this great review! Here at Haasz Automall, we understand that sometimes things happen, and don't become the pushy dealers you come to expect. We look forward to seeing you again.

Kali
5/08/2015

"Good experience overall "

My husband and I went in looking for a three row vehicle. We were pretty lost on our options when we got there. Our salesman, Dave, was a huge help. He found us just what we were looking for close to the price we wanted to pay.

May 14, 2015

Hi Kali! Thank You for taking the time to write this great review. It is great to hear Dave was able to help you out in your vehicle search. We take pride in educating our sales team in order to give our customers all the information they need to get into their ideal vehicle. Welcome to the Haasz family!

Reviews of Greg Baxter