Haasz Automall

4886 Ohio 59,
Ravenna, Ohio 44266
Haasz Automall Info
About Haasz Automall

Welcome to Haasz Automall, proudly serving Ravenna, Ohio and surrounding areas. We sell new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM vehicles as well as most makes and models used, with over 500 vehicles on our lot. Our expert standards are set by an experienced staff. Haasz Automall staff members don't just serve northeast Ohio, they know and love it! They come from all over the area, Akron to Canton and Youngstown to Cleveland. The best of Ohio Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, RAM dealers, our staff knows the area's economy, driving demands and service needs. This means that our qualified experts know how to fit your lifestyle into pricing, scheduled maintenance and vehicle options. Haasz Automall is in touch with Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM Ohio needs. It's a personal touch. It’s more than being experts on the cars we sell; We pride ourselves on understanding the people we sell them to. Come meet our staff in person at Haasz Automall today.

About Haasz Automall

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Ram2016
8/27/2016

"Honest Review, Great experience, New Ram 2500"

So this is my 2nd time buying a car from Haasz Automall, about 2 years ago i bought my first Jeep from Mike Lynch, had an excellent time with everyone then, and have been back for service several calls (working with Justin Gallina) who i am very happy with as a service advisor. He has been so helpful over the past 2 years, and this dealership is so nice that i decided to call up Mike again when i was looking for a new truck. I have to say that i really enjoy working out the deal on the new Ram with Mike. He was very respectful and informational about what the truck had option wise, and what my needs were. We worked out a deal on the new truck, and i drove my old truck to the dealership to see what my trade would be worth. This is where i dealt with Andy Huzvar, Sales manager i think. Andy was very nice, and after looking at my trade worked with me on the price to finish the deal. Now i did my financing with my bank, BUT after talking with Greg Baxter in financing where i was signing papers he told me he could have gotten me a lower rate! not only was that great news, but now i knew how much Greg and this whole staff were working as a team to make sure i was taken care of on all ends. End of day i have to say that i will 100% be a customer for life. i have not ever had such a good experience with a dealership. Mike Lynch and the rest of the team at Haasz earn a 5star rating in my book, so if they have a car/truck your interested give them a call and see if they can help you out the same way they did for me. Good Luck!!!!!

Mike Lynch

bmcfadden613
8/17/2016

"More Than I Imagined "

I arrived at the dealership interested in a Jeep. I had a general idea of what I was looking for, but didn't know what would fit my style. Linda went over a couple different options, listened to all of my needs then we viewed a Jeep Cherokee. The only thing the vehicle did not have was a tow hitch, which was necessary for me. She assured me that we can always add a hitch to it and it could all be done right at Haasz. We sat on the price for a day before letting Linda know we would take the Jeep. When we arrived at Haasz to sign the paperwork, Mary had it already prepared and we were in and out of finance in about 15 minutes. Nikki went over the car with me before we left the lot and covered all the features I would need to know, as well as helping me setup Uconnect. Because we needed to add the hitch on, we had to wait a few days so all the parts could come in. I picked up the car on 8/15 and I received a call from service informing me they were in already on 8/17. I'm taking the car in tomorrow to get the hitch installed. Overall my experience was amazing.

Angelsfyre
8/15/2016

"Lied and schemed"

They got me in the vehicle I wanted, then called me to finalize paperwork. When I get out there I'm tokd I need several thousand dollars that day to keep my van or they are taking it back. All after promising me things were fine. STAY AWAY

Bill

Disappointed1
8/12/2016

"Review"

A bit slow on the start. Still don't have a car yet though. Hopefully will come through. i should have just went to the dealership.

August 15, 2016

Thank You for reaching out to us regarding this experience. It is always our hope that our customers are pleased with our performance. We do apologize for the slow process. Our General Sales Manager would like to speak with you regarding this. Please call Andy Huzvar at 330-296-2866 at your convenience. Thank You.

Meekmills
8/03/2016

"Great and quick"

Nice and easy I walked in Chris sat me down told him what I wanted worked at the numbers drove the vehicle I was in and out great service thanks Chris

August 15, 2016

Hello there! Thank You for sharing your 5 Star review! We always hope to provide excellent service. If there is anything else we can help with, please let us know! Welcome to the Haasz family!

Susan123
8/03/2016

"GREAT !! "

I bought a Honda CRV from Haasz Automall and it was a very easy and painless process thanks to the helpful staff!! Geno and Ryan were great to work to work with! The car was a good price and they all made sure it was in perfect shape before i bought it and let me test drive it and updated the software at a honda dealership! I liked my experience at Haasz!! thank you!!

August 15, 2016

Hi Susan! Thanks for sharing your awesome experience with us here at Haasz Automall! We strive to do whatever necessary to achieve awesome customer service, with an easy and painless purchasing process. Let us know if there's anything else you need!

Sk0160

"Outstanding"

Excellent customer service. Everyone welcomed me with a smile and explained all the paperwork to me clearly. It was overall an awesome experience! Would definitely go back.

August 15, 2016

Thank You for sharing this experience! We at Haasz strive to provide excellent customer service to every guest. We can't wait to see you again! Stop in during your routine maintenance visits to say hello!

Mph369@aol.com

"Car buying...ugh!"

I hate shopping for a new car...who doesn't, but after dealing with Chris at haasz auto mall, it wasn't the same old hassle I've dealt with in the past, they got me the payment i wanted, and the vehicle in the vehicle i wanted, I definitely will be doing business with them in the future!

August 15, 2016

Hey there! Thank You so much for the great review! Here at Haasz, we strive to make each and every customers experience with us stand out above the rest. We understand that car shopping can be stressful, but it should also be fun! We look forward to working with you again.

Jennifer12

"Smooth experience "

Just wanted to write a review for any future car buyers looking for a dealership. I highly recommend Haasz. It was a nice, smooth process which I was so happy about. Dante, my salesman, came to me with an open mind and a willingness to help. He took an interest in my family and our daily activities right away which I was very impressed with, so that he could make sure I would be put in the right car for my family and I. I told him what I had in mind and my budget, which he respected and went to work. I never felt scammed or tricked throughout the process like I have at other dealers in the past. All the employees were very kind and even funny. I ended up walking out with a smile on my face and a new set of keys which felt great. My family and I plan to enjoy our suv to the fullest. Thanks to Dante and all of Haasz!

August 15, 2016

Hi Jennifer! Thank You so much for this amazing review! We at Haasz truly appreciate your business! We take the time to listen to you as our customer, in order to help you make the best decision in a vehicle based on your wants and needs. Congratulations on your recent purchase, and welcome to the Haasz family!

shadow77
7/31/2016

"Great Car Purchase"

Had a great overall experience at Haasz Automall. Mike F. was fantastic! He made the car buying experience less painfull. Would definitely recommend Mike F. and Haasz Automall to others looking to buy a new or used vehicle. Excellent!!

August 15, 2016

Hello! Thank You for sharing your great experience with Mike here at Haasz! We are so happy that you had an experience that is recommendable. We look forward to working with your friends and family as well!

Reviews of Chris Harris