Haasz Automall

4886 Ohio 59,
Ravenna, Ohio 44266
Haasz Automall Info
About Haasz Automall

Welcome to Haasz Automall, proudly serving Ravenna, Ohio and surrounding areas. We sell new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM vehicles as well as most makes and models used, with over 500 vehicles on our lot. Our expert standards are set by an experienced staff. Haasz Automall staff members don't just serve northeast Ohio, they know and love it! They come from all over the area, Akron to Canton and Youngstown to Cleveland. The best of Ohio Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, RAM dealers, our staff knows the area's economy, driving demands and service needs. This means that our qualified experts know how to fit your lifestyle into pricing, scheduled maintenance and vehicle options. Haasz Automall is in touch with Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM Ohio needs. It's a personal touch. It’s more than being experts on the cars we sell; We pride ourselves on understanding the people we sell them to. Come meet our staff in person at Haasz Automall today.

About Haasz Automall

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Pglover
6/26/2016

"Harry Stiggers"

We came to see Harry he was able to get our family a great minivan at great price. I would recommend Harry and Haasz Automall to anyone!

Marsha R.
6/23/2016

"YES !! Haaz Does it Again !!"

Thanks John, Linda, Haaz... Your personal services was greatly appreciated. I love the 2016 Jeep Compass! You guys an gal are amazing to work with, making the process simple and providing excellent customer service......I would highly recommend my contact to the Haaz establishment because of their service and the quality of care!!! Two thumbs up, you guys were great ! P.S. I love that I can switch to manual ! P.S. Just a lil heads up I'm coming for my Charger next!

cwoodring81
6/14/2016

"Great experience!!"

Dan in sales and the finance manager were both great. We told them what kind of suv we were looking for found it right away and worked very hard to fit it into our budget. Thanks guys!!

June 16, 2016

Hello. Thank You for the great rating and review! Here at Haasz, we will do whatever it takes to help our customers get into the best vehicle for them. We are always here, let us know if we can help with anything else!

gondy08
6/10/2016

"Jordan Wilt=Michael Jordan"

This place is fantastic. The moment you set foot on the lot, you see cars being sold left and right. They have a great stock and seriously I can not understate the prices they have. I drove over an hour for the prices as they beat my best OTD price by 2500! Let me get to the real stuff. The man, the myth, the legend in my eyes, Jordan Wilt. Jordan is not unlike another Jordan or Wilt. Michael Jordan and Wilt Chamberlain! If you have the opportunity to pick anyone, please trust me and pick Jordan. He is by far the best salesman I have talked to out close to 20 from 3 different states, and Jordan blows them all out of the water. He his knowledgeable, friendly, kind, and will fight for the best price he can give you. Heather was also just beyond amazing at setting me up with cars and negotiating prices. This should be the dream team at Haasz! I do not want to oversell this place or Jordan, however it was such an easy experience. Jordan will get the best price, tell you everything you need to know about the vehicle in question, and not one ounce of pressure. I felt so comfortable getting a car from Jordan, because you felt like he cared, and he knew all about the vehicle! Truly and unforgettable experience. If possible, Jordan will sell me cars for the rest of my life!

June 10, 2016

Hey There! Wow, thank you so much for this fantastic review! It is customers like you that make everything that we do here at Haasz worth it, every day! We strive to go above and beyond for our guests, and are motivated to make the absolute best deals possible for you. Thank You for making the trip to our dealership. We are so happy that Jordan made it more than worth your time! Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything more we can do for. We look forward to working with you again on the next purchase! Welcome to the Haasz family!

serenity
6/10/2016

"EXPERIENCE"

I went to the dealership wanting to buy a new car. The salesman that I worked with, Harry, was very kind. I unfortunately, was not able to finance a vehicle.

June 10, 2016

Hello! Thank You for the great 5 Stars rating. We are so thankful that you stopped in to work with us here at Haasz Automall. We look forward to working with you, don't hesitate to call or stop in with any questions you have until then!

Amc1119
6/03/2016

"Haasz is awesome! "

We worked with Linda Sousa. She was friendly, knowledgeable and truthful from the start! Made the mistake of visiting other dealerships before trying Haasz; never again! Other dealerships make you wait and get your hopes up, only to leave you disappointed. Haasz is not like that! My payments are EXACTLY what we said we wanted, actually they're LESS than what we said we could afford! We are so please with Linda and Haasz and will definitely work with them again in the future! I am in love with my 2016 Jeep Compass!

June 07, 2016

Hello! Thank You for taking the time to write this lovely review. Here at Haasz, we strive to always be personable, knowledgeable in our product and honest with our customers. We are so pleased that you made it to us and gave us a shot. We will always make your satisfaction top priority. Congratulations on your new Jeep Compass! We look forward to working with you again soon!

Frank0305

"Thank you guys"

Tyler and Geno are great to work with. Their service is top notch and will make sure you are taken care of. I have bought my 3 vehicles with these guys and will continue to moving forward.

June 07, 2016

Hey Frank! Thank You for the great review! We at Haasz Automall take pride in providing top notch services to our customers. It is our hope that you will always feel right at home with us. Until the next time...Thanks for everything!

mimi marie

"GENO gORDON"

Geno Gordon was the best salesperson I have ever dealt with. He could not do enough to help us. I even sent my son to him and he purchased a new truck. I would recommend anyone looking for a car or truck to go see Geno

June 07, 2016

Hello Mimi, Thank You for this great review! We are so pleased to hear that Geno was among the best! Your recommendations mean so much to us, thank you. Welcome to the Haasz family! We look forward to working with you again.

aspen

"Like Family!"

Couldn't be happier! Got my 2016 Challenger Scat Pack from Tyler Kline GM & Geno, Sales. My car was spotless and ready for delivery when promised and Mary in Finance was fast and great! I have to say it was the best car buying experience I ever had and I have bought a lot of cars in my life. I cant leave out Andy Husvar the GSM, he really made it all come together flawlessly! If you are looking for a great deal on a new or used car you should give Haasz a shot, they will bend over backwards for you!! Mike Cristino

June 07, 2016

Hey Mike! Thank You for this amazing review! We couldn't be more excited for you to get into the new Challenger Scat Pack...wow, amazing car! Here at Haasz, we truly value our customers, and don't ever take them for granted. We are so grateful that you have shared this awesome buying experience with us. We look forward to working with you more in the future!

Ann
6/02/2016

"very friendly and nice place"

In May i stopped in at Haasz in Ravenna ohio. an met Geno Gorden one of the nices people i ever met. I bought a car and my son and his family are very happy. and i am happy that they can be in a safe car. Mr. Geno Gorden is one of the nices salesperson i have ever met . I really enjoyed our time there. he spoke to us not at us and made us feel real good about coming there.

June 07, 2016

Hey Ann. Thank You for leaving us with some awesome feedback! We are so thrilled that you came to us all the way from WV! Here at Haasz, we strive to make every trip to the dealership an enjoyable one, and are looking forward to your next visit! Congratulations on your new vehicle!

Reviews of Geno Gordon