Haasz Automall

Rick McCoy

February 24, 2017

"Outstanding GM"

- Dmarzano823

I had an issue on a price the sales people offered me for me vehicle. Spoke with Tyler Kline and he handled the situation and honored the price quote. This man is truly concerned about satisfying his customers and being honest. He has a lot of integrity. Thank you, Tyler.

February 23, 2017

"New Car Purchase"

- Brian

Great Experience at Haasz! Purchased a 2017 Jeep with help From Geno Gordon. Geno was a pleasure to work with, very friendly and professional. We took our time and Geno made the whole process comfortable. I will recommend Geno and Haasz to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle.

February 20, 2017

"Complete Satisfaction"

- Nkennell

I came in with a broken down 03' Jeep Liberty that was going to cost about $1000+ in repairs, so I decided I would try out Haasz after doing some research and had great recommendations of these guys. I went in looking for a new Ram truck for lease or purchase. John Reed was the guy I worked with and he was more than willing to get me in whatever I needed. Financially, we couldn't work anything out with the truck. So, the second best option for me was a brand new 2017 Jeep Patriot. John gave his full attention to get me in this new car when I walked in. He was more than willing to work with me on financing. All in all I was happy with the decision I made on the Jeep Patriot. I have had a Jeep the past 8 years (two previous Liberties). Everyone at the dealership was friendly, willing to help and all around a great car buying experience! After working with John, I will continue going to Haasz, and recommend it to anyone looking to buy or lease a car!

Haasz Automall, Ravenna, OH, 44266