Haasz Automall

Haasz Automall

Call
Haasz Automall Info
About Haasz Automall

Welcome to Haasz Automall, proudly serving Ravenna, Ohio and surrounding areas. We sell new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM vehicles as well as most makes and models used, with over 500 vehicles on our lot. Our expert standards are set by an experienced staff. Haasz Automall staff members don't just serve northeast Ohio, they know and love it! They come from all over the area, Akron to Canton and Youngstown to Cleveland. The best of Ohio Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, RAM dealers, our staff knows the area's economy, driving demands and service needs. This means that our qualified experts know how to fit your lifestyle into pricing, scheduled maintenance and vehicle options. Haasz Automall is in touch with Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM Ohio needs. It's a personal touch. It’s more than being experts on the cars we sell; We pride ourselves on understanding the people we sell them to. Come meet our staff in person at Haasz Automall today.

About Haasz Automall

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"excellant dealership"

Geno Gordon is fantastic to deal with, makes the whole buying experience fun, will deal with him and dealership again for my next vehicle.The entire staff worked hard for us to make sure we got the vehicle we wanted

November 20, 2014

Thank You for the nice review! We value our guests and their opinions. We are looking forward to working with you in the future. Enjoy the new vehicle!

"Worth The Drive"

We have 3 other Jeep, Ram, Dodge dealers closer to us. this is the second vehicle we have purchased from Haasz. They go out of there way to get what you want and friendly is what they our!!

Andy

November 20, 2014

Thank You so much for this great review! It was certainly our pleasure to work with you again. Congratulations on your recent purchase! We enjoy having you be a part of our extended Haasz family!

"THANKS MIKE"

Best buying experience ever, thanks to Mike. He was vey helpful in every part of the buying process .Everything was done in a very timely manor, also thanks to Sales manager Andy for his help.

November 20, 2014

Thank You for the great review! Here at Haasz, we pride ourselves on being a helpful dealer group and get our guests into the vehicle they want without drawing out a long process. Welcome to the Haasz family!

"Very willing to help!"

I had a very good experience with Haasz. I worked with John Reed and he went out of his way to make sure that I got everything I needed. I'm now driving a car I can rely on. They worked with me to get my payments where I needed them and to get my loan. Thanks!!

November 20, 2014

Thank You for the great review and for sharing your good experience with us! Welcome to the Haasz family.

"AWESOME"

Mike Fulvimar is by far the best salesman I have ever dealt with. He is very courteous and helpful. He makes you feel like your his best friend. We were given a great deal on our trade in Dodge Hemi 2006 for a Dodge 3500 Diesel. Andy Huzvar went above and beyond to help make the buying experience. Greg Baxter in finance helped finance and get us a great rate and he was very courteous and professional. I brought the truck back in for some service work and our mechanic James Woerz was very professional and courtesy as well and took care of the truck as if it was his own. By far the best dealership to work with. This is the second vechicle we have purchased from Mike and the Haasz team

November 17, 2014

Tom Lawson is still with us at our Dalton location. Feel free to stop in and say hello if you're ever in the area!

michele.kinsey1 responded to this review

November 11, 2014

This is the second purchase in two years. First was a 2012 Jeep Liberty and Mike Fulvimar was our salesman then too. We are very happy with our purchases at Haasz. The service department is very good too. Been dealing with them for about five years now. However I do miss Tom Lawson.

November 10, 2014

Hi Michele! Thank You for this great review! Here at Haasz Automall, we strive to always go above and beyond in every aspect. From the management team, to the sales and finance teams and our service team. We hope to continue working with you as far as service and on to your next purchase in the future! Glad to have you in the Haasz family!

"Great place to buy your next car!"

I had a great experience with Haasz. My salesman John Reed was very patient and understanding. Thanks to Haasz I purchased my first reliable vehicle and I could not be happier with the service I received! They are at a convenient location and have tons of cars to pick from.

November 10, 2014

Hello Raquel! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this excellent review! We are so pleased to hear you had a great experience. Here at Haasz, we pride ourselves on being a patient and understanding dealership, and show this through our great sales team! Welcome to the Haasz family. We're looking forward to seeing you again!

"Jeep Grand Cherokee with Ron Perie"

Ron was straight forward and very helpful! We drove home in exactly what we wanted for the price that we were looking for. He made it work with our budget. We enjoyed our experience and would recommend him and Haasz to our family and friends.

November 05, 2014

Thank You so much for taking the time to write this excellent 5 star review! Here at Haasz Automall we strive to be the honest straight forward dealership that people like to work with. Please do get our name out there! Make sure you come back and see us soon! Welcome to the Haasz family!

"Great place"

This is a great place to buy your next vehicle. I have gotten the last 2 and my new one from here. I have had great service and everyone is always so helpful.

November 05, 2014

Thank You so much for the 5 star review! We value you as a return customer, and enjoy hearing how your experiences have been. Looking forward to your next purchase!

"Great"

Came in to buy a jeep grand Cherokee and ended up working out a deal and we drove it home the same day. Thank you

November 05, 2014

Thank You for the nice review! Here at Haasz, we pride ourselves on being a fast and efficient dealership. We want to be able to help you get out on the road and enjoy your new vehicle as quickly as possible! Stop in and see us soon!

"Amazing"

We have been looking for a SUVS for some time . We was about to buy a GMC then my wife had Seen your add on TV and was impressed with looks of the new 2015 jeep Cherokee latitude .so the next day we took a ride to Haasz Automall and met Mr Teter at the door he made us feel very welcome and showed us a number of your new SUVs . My wife fell in love with a black Latitude and the rest is history. It would be nice if just oncep a week I would be able to drive it SHE LOVES HER NEW SUV.

November 05, 2014

Thank You so much for the great review! Your wife has great taste in SUV's...the Cherokee is a fantastic choice. Congratulations! We love our jeeps here at Haasz. We are sure you'll continue to love it! We look forward to working with you again! Welcome to the Haasz family!

Reviews of Greg Baxter