Haasz Automall

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

Haasz Automall
Haasz Automall Info
About Haasz Automall

Welcome to Haasz Automall, proudly serving Ravenna, Ohio and surrounding areas. We sell new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM vehicles as well as most makes and models used, with over 500 vehicles on our lot. Our expert standards are set by an experienced staff. Haasz Automall staff members don't just serve northeast Ohio, they know and love it! They come from all over the area, Akron to Canton and Youngstown to Cleveland. The best of Ohio Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, RAM dealers, our staff knows the area's economy, driving demands and service needs. This means that our qualified experts know how to fit your lifestyle into pricing, scheduled maintenance and vehicle options. Haasz Automall is in touch with Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM Ohio needs. It's a personal touch. It’s more than being experts on the cars we sell; We pride ourselves on understanding the people we sell them to. Come meet our staff in person at Haasz Automall today.

About Haasz Automall

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"Best Service and Sales Department"

I had a problem with the panorama roof on my 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I took it Haasz because No. 1 I bought it there, No. 2 I purchased an extended warranty there and No. 3 the dealership close tp my house can't even seem to get a simple tire rotation right. I have to say my total experience with the service department was excellent! Bob and Mike were concerned about my problems and I feel went out of his way to make things right. I'm very happy with the end result and my Jeep feels brand new again. When I bought my Jeep......Haasz was the ONLY dealership that was willing to take the time to try and find the vehicle I was looking for. Linda spend over 2 weeks and kept in constant contact with me. The other dealerships in my area only wanted to push their inventory on me. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy or service their vehicle.

"Best experience in auto buying!"

I have been through many auto buying experiences in my life but this was the best experience I have had with an auto dealer. My wife and I went there expecting to be going home in our original car and the salesman - John Reed was a professional, non-pressuring, pleasant guy to work with. We purchased a Ram 2500 that night. We brought the truck back to check on back tire sensors and received a full check up and an update to the truck computer. (The sensors weren't bad. I didn't know the back tires required more air.) Our trip to the dealership was definitely worthwhile. My wife and I would come to Haasz again and will recommend them to our friends and family. Thanks John!

Justin in Service

September 08, 2014

Thank You so much for the awesome review! We at Haasz pride ourselves on giving our guests the low pressure, pleasant and friendly experience you would expect from any good business. Congratulations on your new Ram 2500, what a great truck! Welcome to the Haasz family!

"Dreams Do Come True"

Geno Gordon got me into a 2014 Jeep Patriot and I could not be more happy. Pleased with what I got out of my trade in and an excellent deal on my new Patriot. Will be back to Haasz for service, and will recommend the dealership to anyone.

September 08, 2014

Hi Greg. Congratulations on the new Patriot! We would like to thank you for the awesome review. We look forward to seeing you around the dealership, make sure you say hello! Welcome to the Haasz family!

"Charmin Hurst "

Got the car of my dreams !! Thanks to Tom Qualls & Haasz Automall. This is our second purchase here with Tom he is a great sales person goes above & beyond to get you in the car you want .

Tom Qualls

September 08, 2014

Thank You for the excellent review! We value our customers at Haasz, especially return customers such as yourself. We pride ourselves on giving the perfect experience every time, and it sounds like Tom has done it for you again! Enjoy the new car!

"HappyWife"

Linda is such a joy and is always in a good mood. She made sure we got everything we wanted. And made the process fast and easy.

Linda Sousa

September 08, 2014

We'd like to thank you for taking the time to write this great review! In the Haasz family, we strive to work quickly but diligently to get you into the right vehicle. So glad to hear your wife was happy with everything as well! Enjoy the new car!

"great experience"

Great experience. Got a good deal on my trade in and a good deal on the jeep I bought. Very friendly. Not pushy explained everything very well. I would recommend to buy a car there

September 08, 2014

Thank You for this great review! Here at Haasz, we pride ourselves on not being a pushy dealership, and walking our guests through the process step by step. Welcome to the Haasz family!

"Repeat customer"

I have purchased 3 vehicles and recommended five other family and friends who have all bought cars. Tremendous level of trust with Tom an haaszautomall.

September 08, 2014

Thank You so much for this great review! We enjoy hearing feedback from our customers. We value that level of trust, and hope to continue this relationship with you!

"First Time Purchase from Haasz AutoMall"

I was very pleased with my first experience of purchasing a car from Haasz Auto Mall in Ravenna with the assistance of Christy Cosma. Even though my credit is somewhat impaired, Christy showed many choices and took her time explaining all my options. They got me into a newer sporty car that fits my budget. The whole process was hassle free and smooth. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who was looking to purchase a car and I know where I will be going to for all my future purchases. Thank you for making it a great experience! B Walton

September 01, 2014

Hi there! Thank You for this great review! We love hearing from valued customers like yourself! We pride ourselves on working hard to get you into the vehicle perfect for you and your budget. Congratulations on the purchase, and welcome to the Haasz family!

"Great First Time Experience- Andrea Schaefer"

I had the best experience with Mike Lynch. He was in no way, shape, or form pushy about my car buying decision. I walked away with a great 2013 Chevy Cruze.

August 28, 2014

Thank You so much for this great review of your experience with our dealership. Here at Haasz we pride ourselves on not being the pushy dealership others are known for being. Congratulations on the Chevy Cruze. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

" I love these guys!"

My experience with Haasz was great they really did everything in their power to help me and I really appreciate everything that they did. Geno was great! He kept my nieces occupied with his magic while I waited. I really love this place.

August 25, 2014

Hi there! Thank You so much for taking the time to write this 5 star review! We really enjoyed meeting you. Geno is a magical salesperson overall. So happy to hear he took great care of you throughout your transaction! We look forward to seeing you around the dealership.

Greg Baxter