Haasz Automall

4886 Ohio 59,
Ravenna, Ohio 44266
Haasz Automall Info
About Haasz Automall

Welcome to Haasz Automall, proudly serving Ravenna, Ohio and surrounding areas. We sell new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM vehicles as well as most makes and models used, with over 500 vehicles on our lot. Our expert standards are set by an experienced staff. Haasz Automall staff members don't just serve northeast Ohio, they know and love it! They come from all over the area, Akron to Canton and Youngstown to Cleveland. The best of Ohio Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, RAM dealers, our staff knows the area's economy, driving demands and service needs. This means that our qualified experts know how to fit your lifestyle into pricing, scheduled maintenance and vehicle options. Haasz Automall is in touch with Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM Ohio needs. It's a personal touch. It’s more than being experts on the cars we sell; We pride ourselves on understanding the people we sell them to. Come meet our staff in person at Haasz Automall today.

About Haasz Automall

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Jodyjo123
5/19/2016

"Best car buying experience ever"

Easy and fresh faces that made the time that I spent easy and fun. Would come back every time I would want a car or truck.

Daniel Walters

howard
5/19/2016

"good day shopping"

We had a wonderful time working with Dan walters he showed us his undevided attention we will be needing two cars at lease end and you bet dan will be our guy we was sent to him by a friend whom was happy with his salesmanship

May 19, 2016

Hey Howard! Thank You for taking the time to leave this great review! We at Haasz are so happy to hear that Dan provided a wonderful purchasing experience, and are looking forward to working with you again at the end of this lease. Thanks for giving us a chance!

Laura
5/17/2016

"Quick and Easy"

I hate buying cars, but this was the best car purchase I've ever done. It was so easy and quick. Rick was great. The whole team was nice and easy to work with.

May 17, 2016

Hi Laura! Thank You for the great review! We are so pleased to know that we provided you with the best car purchase ever! Here at Haasz, we strive to always make our guests experiences as quick and easy as possible. We look forward to working with you next time as well!

marvsix
5/09/2016

"very good experience"

I gave harry a high rating because he earn it.I had a good buying experience. and if I was to buy again I would feel good in asking for harry for my salesperson.

May 16, 2016

Hello! Thank You for this great 5 Star review. We are so happy that Harry has provided you with a good purchasing experience. We do hope to work with you again in the future! Please let us know if there is anything we can help with going forward. Enjoy the new ride!

Randau,Tim55
5/09/2016

"Summary of service and rating"

Great experience. Geno is a wonderful salesman. He is friendly, honest, and made sure my husband and I were well taken care of. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a car. The best part is that he is a Christian and it definitely shows in his actions. God bless him. I rate everything a 5.

May 16, 2016

Hello Tim. Thank You for the excellent rating and 5 Star review! We are so excited to hear that Geno provided you with a wonderful experience. Here at Haasz, being friendly, honest and hard working is what we are all about. Your recommendations are very much appreciated. We are looking forward to being able to help your friends and family in the same manner! Enjoy the new vehicle!

Rex Mcfall
5/07/2016

"Bought a mini van"

They are really great people and help me and my family out. Thanks so much Rick McCoy. He helped me get the van my family wanted. He did a great job.

May 16, 2016

Hey Rex. Thank You for the 5 Stars review! We are Haasz think that you are pretty great yourself! We take pride in being able to help out our customers, and take the time to listen to the wants and needs in a vehicle purchase. We look forward to helping you again in the future!

Sharon Dunne
5/03/2016

"He did it! "

Jordan Was The Sweetest and most helpful car salesman I have ever met. He did the impossible for me. He worked his butt off getting my car payment lowered and even getting me a brand new Jeep. I was swallowed up in my previous loan payment, and I came to Haasz to see if they could help... And I was paired up with Jordan... And he did EVERYTHING he possibly could to help me get into my new Jeep! He didn't give up and I can't say enough how awesome that is and how happy I am with how I was treated at Haasz!

May 16, 2016

Hey Sharon! Thank You so much for the excellent review! We at Haasz are so thankful that you have given us the chance to work with you. Here at Haasz, we strive to work very hard to get our customers into the vehicle that they want or need. It was a true pleasure getting to meet and work with you. Congratulations on your new Jeep. We'll see you around the dealership for your routine maintenance, and then hopefully your future purchases as well!

dave66
5/03/2016

"quick and painless"

A few things fell through the cracks,but the overall experience was professional and. Enjoyed every minute .I am looking forward to getting the rest of the work done on the car.

May 16, 2016

Hi Dave! Thank You so much for taking the time to write this nice review! Here at Haasz, we strive to make everything just right for our customers. It was a pleasure getting to work with you. Please let us know if there is anything we can help with in the future! Thanks again!

4Jeep
5/02/2016

"Chris is the best!"

We purchased a Jeep Cherokee and had a great salesman (Chris Harris). He was patient and went over and above to take care of us. We especially appreciate the fact that he sat in the vehicle and went over every aspect of it and even set up my phone so I could make hands free calls while driving! He was knowledgeable and definitely demonstrated that he has the company at heart in the way he represented it.

May 16, 2016

Hello there. We are so thankful for your great 5 Star review! Here at Haasz, we strive to always be patient with our guests. We understand that purchasing a new vehicle is a big decision, and will go above and beyond to help get you into your perfect vehicle. We look forward to working with you again on your next visit. Welcome to the Haasz family!

autumn01
5/02/2016

"Great Experience...."

Recently purchased my 350 Dodge Ram and had a wonderful experience with my first purchase at this dealership...I worked with Mike Teter on this deal and he was helpful pleasant and very patient with me from start to finish.. Mike explained everything to me and took time to show me all I needed to know and answered all my questions... Loving my first 350 Ram!!!!!! I would highly recommend him and this dealership.

May 16, 2016

Hey Autumn! Thank You for sharing your great experience with us here at Haasz Automall! We hope that you continue to enjoy your new RAM truck. What a GREAT choice! Here at Haasz, we take pride in explaining our products in detail, so that you, our guest, can make the best decision for you! We can't wait to work with you again!

Reviews of Greg Baxter