Haasz Automall

Haasz Automall

Call
Haasz Automall Info
About Haasz Automall

Welcome to Haasz Automall, proudly serving Ravenna, Ohio and surrounding areas. We sell new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM vehicles as well as most makes and models used, with over 500 vehicles on our lot. Our expert standards are set by an experienced staff. Haasz Automall staff members don't just serve northeast Ohio, they know and love it! They come from all over the area, Akron to Canton and Youngstown to Cleveland. The best of Ohio Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, RAM dealers, our staff knows the area's economy, driving demands and service needs. This means that our qualified experts know how to fit your lifestyle into pricing, scheduled maintenance and vehicle options. Haasz Automall is in touch with Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM Ohio needs. It's a personal touch. It’s more than being experts on the cars we sell; We pride ourselves on understanding the people we sell them to. Come meet our staff in person at Haasz Automall today.

About Haasz Automall

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

GordoE00
12/18/2014

"Appreciation "

I would like to thank Mr.Ron Perie for working so hard to getting me approved for a vehicle. I've been to a couple of car places and they wasn't friendly and did not seem to care if you got a car or not. So thanks to Mr. Perie I have transportation to work. And I can look for a second job. Thanks so much Mr. Perie and Haasz AutoMall

Julie

cleve87
12/12/2014

"Good experience"

Jeff Bender was very courteous and helpful during the buying process. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. I definitely would recommend a friend to return to Haasz to work with him.

December 18, 2014

Thank You for writing this great review! Here at Haasz, we value our customers, and pride ourselves on being helpful and courteous during the entire process, as to make you feel a part of the family! We are looking forward to helping you again in the future!

Toripowers2121
12/12/2014

"New Jeep"

I recently leased a 2015 Willys Jeep Wrangler from Haas Automall and was very pleased with my experience. I didn't have to spend long hours debating over price and was able to return and pick up my new vehicle and sign the paperwork for the evening without any wait. My time is valuable and I appreciate the how simple the entire process was. When I left the dealership with my new Jeep it was missing its floor mats and the sales manager even came back up at 9:00 at night to make sure that I could pick up my missing mats. Yes Haas is farther away from my home then several other closer dealers but I feel that it was worth the 45 minute drive. They went out of their way to make sure that I was happy with my experience. Tori Powers

December 18, 2014

Hi Tori! Thank You for taking the time to write this excellent review! Here at Haasz, we pride ourselves on getting the deal done right at a quick pace, so you have more time to get out and enjoy your vehicle! Thank You for giving us the chance to prove why we are among the best in the business!

timbrownphotography
12/11/2014

"Great service provided to me when Chrysler would not help"

Had premature rusting around the rear fender wells on my 2008 Jeep Patriot with 60000 miles.. Chrysler would not help me out and Haasz fixed my problem for a awesome price... Thanks Chris Tepus

December 18, 2014

Thank You so much for this excellent review! Here at Haasz, it is our main priority to take care of our customers not only during the sale, but after when it comes to maintenance needs. We are glad to hear Chris took such good care of you! Thanks for being a valued part of the Haasz family.

bbrown77
12/09/2014

"Awesome Customer Service"

Had the pleasure of working with Jeff Bender and all I can say is wow! While ultimately I could not purchase a vehicle at this time, that type of customer service will earn my business. I definitely recommend Jeff at Haasz to all of my friends and family in the area.

December 11, 2014

Thank You so much for the excellent review! Here at Haasz, we pride ourselves on being among the best of any dealership. We are looking forward to getting you into your next vehicle. Let us know when you're ready!

Bbrum
12/07/2014

"Wow great"

6th dealership we visited in 2 week hunt! It was our last stop and we where greeted by a very cheerful man and he seemed to be eager to please and boy did he!!!

December 09, 2014

Thank You so much for the nice review! It seems you saved the best for last! Haasz Automall thanks you as well for choosing our dealership for your vehicle needs. We welcome you to the extended Haasz family and look forward to work with you again!

isaiah41-ten
12/04/2014

"Best Salesman Ever"

I travels over 50 miles to look at a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee, I saw online. I was greeted out side By Geno Gordon and could instantly sense his friendly personality. The Jeep was in great condition and the deal we made was awesome, But what sealed the deal was the was Geno treated my mother and I through out the whole visit. Geno Gordon was literally the best Salesman I have ever met. It was truly a Blessing to have Geno as my salesman and I am so very thankful for that. Best purchase experience ever. Ron P. from West Middlesex, Pa 16159

December 09, 2014

Thank You for taking the time to write this excellent review! Here at Haasz Automall, our main goal is to always go above and beyond to make our guests feel at home. Especially when you make the long trip to see us. Welcome to the Haasz family, we are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

jstellers
12/04/2014

"Friendly & Helpful"

Not the typical dealership. Tom Qualls was so wonderful to work with along with the rest of the staff. Thank you for a positive experience and helping me get my dream car.

December 09, 2014

Thank You for taking the time to let us know how we're doing! We at Haasz pride ourselves on putting our dealership above the rest. Welcome to the Haasz family!

maggie.kwasny
12/03/2014

"Teamwork"

I was in a panic over the Thanksgiving weekend when I heard from my insurance company that my Town and Country was irreparable after an accident and I needed to start looking for a car. I was able to get a hold of Kevin and explain what I was looking for and the price constraints I had. He passed the information over to Mike Lynch who called me within the hour with a few options. I was able to look at them on the website where I could view virtually every inch of the cars, both inside and out, and from there I was able to determine which car I wanted. I called Mike and made an appointment to see the car Monday morning. He had the car ready and waiting when I got there and I was in and out in about a half hour. We made arrangement to pick the car up on Wednesday, Again it took me about a half hour as all of the paperwork was completed and ready for me to sign! I went from panicked to driving my new car within 5 days! Thank you…you took all of the stress out of a stressful situation!

December 04, 2014

Thank You so very much for taking the time to share your great experience with us! Here at Haasz Automall, fast and efficient customer service is what it's all about! It's great to hear you had such an ideal experience with Mike Lynch. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

lbohnenstengel
12/03/2014

"best customer service"

Ron is the best!!! When looking for a car hewent above and beyond to ensure i left with the best car possible!! I refer everyone to him.

December 04, 2014

Thank You so much for this excellent review! Ron is definitely one of our great sales people. We look forward to helping you again in the future!

Reviews of Greg Baxter