Haasz Automall

Chris Harris

January 20, 2017

"New 2017 Ram Purchase"

- BigCheese

We leased our 2014 Ram about three years ago through Haasz and we were extremely happy with the truck. We returned out 2014 and updated to the new 2017 Dodge Ram Laramie. We love the vehicle and the support from Haasz. We highly recommend Haasz if your looking for a new or used vehicle and there exceptional service.

January 18, 2017

"Best place ever"

- Laurenfish123

This was my first car I was buying on my own. 23 years old, no credit, no experience in anything cars. They helped me through every single step as if they actually cared about where my money was going. I dealt with John Reed and he was just incredible. There was no sketchy car dealer behavior that I've experienced at other places. Just strait up professional help. I will definitely come back here and bring my family. Thank you so much for everything. A proud new Jeep owner, Lauren Fisher

January 15, 2017

"Brennan Scott did me right!! "

- Larson70

We have bought a truck and a car from him, he isn't pushy like most salesman and that is why i really enjoy my car buying experience, told him what I was long for my price range, in and out no Bs!!

Haasz Automall, Ravenna, OH, 44266