Haasz Automall

Kim Rafferty, Service Advisor, Haasz Automall

Kim Rafferty

"Amazing service!!!"

- cnshep726

I had an absolute amazing experience I came in doubtful and Mike T. and the staff worked hard to get me what I wanted and remained positive that they could get me into what was best for me!

Mike Teter

June 22, 2017

"Best sales, best managers, best dealership ever!!"

- Troy A Wallick

This is my wife's and my third time buying a car from Haasz Automall. Every single person we have met and dealt with have treated us like we are family. We dream of dealerships like this but never find them........ We found them and they truly do exist. Thank you Haasz. You really have changed our lives forever.

Mike Lynch
Holly Ferrara
Joe Greathouse
Mike Purk
Kyra Sours

June 22, 2017

"Great Place to buy a car!"

- Missy

Went to Haasz to look at a Jeep. Went to a few other places to shop around and ended up buying the first Jeep we looked at at Haasz. Everyone there is very helpful and they made buying a car an awesome experience! Will definitely go back in the future.

New 2017 Dodge Challenger, $29206