Haasz Automall

4886 Ohio 59,
Ravenna, Ohio 44266
Haasz Automall Info
About Haasz Automall

Welcome to Haasz Automall, proudly serving Ravenna, Ohio and surrounding areas. We sell new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM vehicles as well as most makes and models used, with over 500 vehicles on our lot. Our expert standards are set by an experienced staff. Haasz Automall staff members don't just serve northeast Ohio, they know and love it! They come from all over the area, Akron to Canton and Youngstown to Cleveland. The best of Ohio Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, RAM dealers, our staff knows the area's economy, driving demands and service needs. This means that our qualified experts know how to fit your lifestyle into pricing, scheduled maintenance and vehicle options. Haasz Automall is in touch with Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM Ohio needs. It's a personal touch. It’s more than being experts on the cars we sell; We pride ourselves on understanding the people we sell them to. Come meet our staff in person at Haasz Automall today.

About Haasz Automall

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

varrato2
3/05/2015

"Excellent Customer Service!"

I went into Haasz needing/wanting to buy a new Jeep Wrangler. I was approached with superior customer service as soon as I stepped in the doors! Both the new car manager, Justin Bracken and my sales professional Brad Grega were top notch! Greg assessed my every want/need with exceptional service!!!!! I will recommend anyone and everyone I know to shop with the Haasz Automall whenever they have a vehicle need!!!

March 05, 2015

Thank You so much for the fantastic review! Here at Haasz we pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and getting our guests into the perfect vehicle. Congratulations on tour Jeep! We are looking forward to working with you again.

michelebrady344
3/03/2015

"Great people"

I came into the dealership hoping to get a new car. Even though I wasn't able because of past history I was still treated with respect and I know my salesman John Read did everything he could to try and help me. Him and Justin both helped as much as they could.

March 03, 2015

Thank You for sharing this experience! We look forward to helping you out the next time you come in.

reedj
3/02/2015

"John Reed...... Great Salesperson to work with"

I went to haasz Automall in Ravenna. I worked with John Reed. Was a great experience. JOHN REED treated me with respect and was very professional. I recommend going to see him if you need a car...

March 03, 2015

Thank You for leaving this great review! Here at Haasz treating our guests with respect is what it's all about! Thank You for the recommendation as well. Welcome to the Haasz family!

Kate6319

"Great experience"

Fast timely very friendly was over all a great experience can wait to deal again def come here for your car or any needs always willing to go above and beyond

March 03, 2015

Hi Kate! Thank You for taking the time to write this great review! Here at Haasz fast and friendly service is what we take pride in providing. We strive to go above and beyond every time. Thank You for choosing Haasz!

jalyssa330
3/02/2015

"John Reed is the best!!"

John Reed is great! Definitely go to him if you're looking to buy! Got me in the car I wanted at a great price! Will definitely come back!

March 03, 2015

Thank You so much for this excellent review! Here at Haasz we take pride in getting our customers the absolute best. We are looking forward to helping you again in the future!

bocaj330
3/02/2015

"great experience, great salesman "

Great experience they worked hard to get us the jeep we wsnted quickly and at the price we wanted. Great salesman and awesome overal experience would recommend john reed to everyone i know looking for a car

March 03, 2015

Thank You for the great review of your visit with us! Here at Haasz we take great pride in working hard for our guests.We look forward to seeing you again soon! Welcome to the Haasz family!

M. Smith
3/02/2015

"Excellent time dealing with John Reed."

I recently dealt with John Reed, who was a great salesman to work with. He was very patient and considerate of my time. I would definitely recommend this salesman to friends and family.

March 03, 2015

Hi there! Thank You so much for this fantastic review! Here at Haasz patience comes naturally when dealing with our guests and we strive to work quickly so you can get out and enjoy your new vehicle! Thank You for the recommendation. We'll see you soon!

copplige

"outstanding!!"

I went into Haasz looking to lease a new car and I had set payment that I had to stick with. Mike put a bunch of time and effort into getting me into a car! After a couple of hours of intense negotiations I got my new car! I could not be any more happy with my new dodge dart. THANKS MIKE!

March 03, 2015

Thank You for taking the time to leave this excellent review. Here at Haasz we strive to get you the best deal possible on your perfect vehicle in as little time as possible. Congratulations on your new Dart...enjoy it!

countrymusicfan1962
2/23/2015

"Worth the trip !!"

Searched the Internet for weeks looking for the perfect car at the perfect price. Found it at Haasz Automall ! Combined my husband and drove from Pittsburgh to Ravenna ! Great car, great price, fair trade in value! Salesman Geno is great, down to earth guy who entertained us with with magic tricks while we waited for new car to get ready !

February 23, 2015

Thank You for this wonderful review! Good ol Geno, working his magic with his customers again! We are so happy you made the trip from Pittsburgh to Haasz Automall. Welcome to the Haasz family! We hope to be able to work with you again soon!

robinmc
2/21/2015

"service department"

I've always been happy with the service department here, but today when I brought my car in for an oil change Rich in service was extremely rude. I was not greeted or acknowledged when I walked eventhough him and another employee were at the desk. Once I did get waited on Rich argued with me about my free oil change that I was entitled to due to my lease contract. Rich definitely needs to learn some customer service skills.

February 24, 2015

We apologize for your experience. Here at Haasz Automall we strive for excellence for our customers. Our Fixed Operations Manager Mike Deemer will be contacting you regarding your recent visit shortly. If you would like to contact him you can call 330-296-2866. Thank You.

Reviews of Greg Baxter