Haasz Automall

4886 Ohio 59,
Ravenna, Ohio 44266
Haasz Automall Info
About Haasz Automall

Welcome to Haasz Automall, proudly serving Ravenna, Ohio and surrounding areas. We sell new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM vehicles as well as most makes and models used, with over 500 vehicles on our lot. Our expert standards are set by an experienced staff. Haasz Automall staff members don't just serve northeast Ohio, they know and love it! They come from all over the area, Akron to Canton and Youngstown to Cleveland. The best of Ohio Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, RAM dealers, our staff knows the area's economy, driving demands and service needs. This means that our qualified experts know how to fit your lifestyle into pricing, scheduled maintenance and vehicle options. Haasz Automall is in touch with Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM Ohio needs. It's a personal touch. It’s more than being experts on the cars we sell; We pride ourselves on understanding the people we sell them to. Come meet our staff in person at Haasz Automall today.

About Haasz Automall

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

MrRetired2015
8/30/2015

"Very Proffessional"

I had a price range in mind for a used vehicle so I first looked at many dealerships' inventories online & I knew my trade-in wouldn't be worth much. I went to Haasz Automall in Ravenna to test drive a few different types. Dave Krusinski was my sales rep from the first day of just looking around, thru the test drive stage, & finally with the purchase process. Dave spent more time with me than I expected and never once looked around as if he was missing out on other customers (which had happened at the two other lots at which I had already stopped). Car buying can be a headache but Dave "Kruz" was eager to help without adding pressure to close a deal just for his benefit.

Jkm23
8/29/2015

"Collision center"

Had my car in the Haasz collision center they did a great job on the body work and were very nice will do business with again but think who detailed it afterwards could've did a better job on the inside had sand dust all over the door panels and the dash vents looked like just did a quick dust with rag and called it a day

Ms.C.Davis1992
8/27/2015

"Excellant Help"

This would be my second time going to Haasz Auto Mall in Ravenna for my car. And both times I have went they have been very nice, patient, and very helpful to finding and assistanting me to get the prefect car for me. Jordan Witt was my car rep and he walked me throw everything and even got my car payments in my price range. I would give Haasz 5 stars for all the help. Jordan walked me through all the process and even helped with the damages from the previous owner so that my car was safe and nice for me and my daughter. Thank you Haasz for such a great experience and thank you Jordan for assistanting me with my car.

bgorby1
8/24/2015

"Haasz Collision Center"

After Chris Tepus and Willie Jones were excellent to deal with during my first experience with Haasz Collision Center, I decided to let them repair/paint the car that I was giving to my son for his 16th birthday. Once again I was very satisfied with the work they did on the car, but more importantly I appreciate their Customer Service and how they treat me and my family. Having 5 cars at my house (including the 2 Dodge vehicles that we recently purchased at Haasz Automall), I won't hesitate to use Haasz Collision Center for any of my future needs. I highly recommend them for any job... big or small! Thank you, Brian Gorby Garrettsville, OH

figdaddy
8/24/2015

"Sales feedback"

Just went thru the process of acquiring a 2015 Jeep Wrangler from Haasz. Mr. Bender who I was working with did a great job. He worked with me in getting the best possible deal that I could get. Mr. Bender listened to my concerns and what I would like to walk away with and we were able to come to a great result.

Mary F
8/22/2015

"Mary F"

I just leased a 2015 Jeep Cherokee and this was my first new car as I have only owned used cars. So being a senior citizen and having many concerns. Shawn Yoder was great to work with and with Linda’s help she had taken the time to find out what car would best suit me and what would work for me financially. Great job, thanks Haasz!!

Shawn Yoder

August 24, 2015

Hi Mary! Thank You so much for this great review! Congratulations on your first new vehicle! That is always exciting. Here at Haasz, we certainly the fears and concerns our customers may have. We are happy to hear that Shawn and Linda took the time to get you the perfect vehicle! It was our pleasure. Stop in anytime to say hello!

SK1003
8/21/2015

"Very happy with my purchase"

I was stressed out about finding a car quickly and the employees at Haasz helped me do that with no stress. Jordan was very helpful in the whole process. I will definitely be back to purchase my next vehicle from Haasz Automall!

August 24, 2015

Hello there! Thank You for this excellent review. Here at Haasz, we understand the stress that our customers are under when it comes to buying a new car. We are happy to hear that Jordan was helpful with everything, and we look forward to your next visit!

Carpenters
8/20/2015

"Bought several cars from Haaz"

We highly recommend Haaz Auto Mall in Ravenna. We bought our last 3 vehicles from this dealership and will return when we need the next one.

August 24, 2015

Hello Carpenters! Thank You for the 5 Star review and your continued patronage to Haasz Automall. We are happy that you have found a home with us! Looking forward to next time!

bummed out
8/18/2015

"Andy is Amazing!!!!"

Andy is amazing very professional and courteous Best dealership in the world!!!! He was fair and was willing to do what was needed to make the customer satisfied

August 20, 2015

Hello there! Thank You for taking the time to write this nice review. We are happy you gave us the chance to rectify your original issue and look forward to getting to work with you more in the future!

Amanda
8/18/2015

"Worth the drive!"

I am very pleased with my buying experience at Haasz. Nice people all the way around and I truly believe I was treated fairly. Got more for my trade than expected, and I love my 2015 Chrysler 200!

Reviews of Greg Baxter