Haasz Automall

4886 Ohio 59,
Ravenna, Ohio 44266
Haasz Automall Info
About Haasz Automall

Welcome to Haasz Automall, proudly serving Ravenna, Ohio and surrounding areas. We sell new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM vehicles as well as most makes and models used, with over 500 vehicles on our lot. Our expert standards are set by an experienced staff. Haasz Automall staff members don't just serve northeast Ohio, they know and love it! They come from all over the area, Akron to Canton and Youngstown to Cleveland. The best of Ohio Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, RAM dealers, our staff knows the area's economy, driving demands and service needs. This means that our qualified experts know how to fit your lifestyle into pricing, scheduled maintenance and vehicle options. Haasz Automall is in touch with Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM Ohio needs. It's a personal touch. It’s more than being experts on the cars we sell; We pride ourselves on understanding the people we sell them to. Come meet our staff in person at Haasz Automall today.

About Haasz Automall

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Scottmckain
3/29/2015

"Great service."

Jordan Witt worked hard to get us what we wanted and about the price we wanted to pay. Jordan know what options are in what vehicle. I would recommend him to anymore.

DSpit
3/29/2015

"Awesome !!"

It had been awhile since purchasing a vehicle. I went through TrueCar . Searched the website for Haasz in Ravenna. Found Jeeps I wanted to look at. I test drove 2 Jeeps with different interior options, engines etc. per suggestion of my sales person Brad Grega. He initially asked me what I was looking for and had a total picture of what I would like and what I could afford. And I got more on my trade than I ever expected. Brad was awesome! Very knowledgeable and so courteous. I never felt rushed nor pressured, in making a decision. It was the best car buying experience I have ever had. I will be recommending Haasz in Ravenna and Brad to anyone I come across looking for a car. Thank you so much Brad Grega !!!

dyerenator
3/28/2015

"Good service, great price!"

I found the car using Truecar.com. When I got to the dealership I was welcomed cordially and offered coffee. The buying experience was hassle free and I got the car I wanted at the price advertised. No complaints here.

Llnfox7
3/26/2015

"Most pleasant encounter ever with salesperson"

We have been in the market to "upsize" & stopped at Haasz by chance. We were promptly and courteously met by Rick McCoy. He was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful to us. I joke now that I would buy a car from Rick whether I needed one or not! Strongly recommend Haasz AutoMall!

March 27, 2015

Thank You so much for taking the time to write this great review. Here at Haasz we pride ourselves on being courteous and helpful with all of our customers. Our sales people go through training to be knowledgeable in our product so we can help you with the process every step of the way. Thank You so much for choosing to stop at Haasz! Welcome to the Haasz family

Lcottrell
3/19/2015

"New Car Owner"

I came into Haasz Automall and I got the wonderful Jordan Witt. He made sure I got the car that I wanted and I did. I got my Chevy Cruze. I would recommend anyone to go there and ask for Jordan. Thank you so much Jordan!!!!!

March 20, 2015

Thanks for this excellent review! Customer satisfaction is very important to us here at Haasz Automall. Congratulations on your new Cruze! Thank You for your recommendations as well. Welcome to the Haasz family!

chadschmitt1
3/17/2015

"First brand new vehicle and a great experience"

My fiance and I went in looking for a car with 3rd row seating. We expected to leave with a used vehicle with an interest rate of well 25% and left happy as can be in a brand new 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan with only a 17% interest. We have bad credit and didn't expect that at all. We are very pleased with the entire experience and with our salesman, Brennan Scott. Thank you,

March 17, 2015

Thank You so much for this super review. Here at Haasz, this is what we are all about! We strive to help out our customers any way possible, and get you on the road, no matter what it takes. Thank You so much for choosing Haasz Automall. We look forward to working with you again soon. Enjoy the new van!!

cjwalker
3/16/2015

"Excellent dealership and sales staff"

My experience at Haasz was excellent. Brad the salesman was very courteous and professional. He had everything prepared to make process very smooth and easy. The car was ready a when I came to pick it up and was beautifully cleaned even on rainy day. I have bought a vehicle here before and will again in the future. Justin the manager was very kind and helpful as well.

March 17, 2015

Thank You for the excellent review! Here at Haasz, we take pride in being a courteous and professional dealership in order to make our customers feel right at home. Thank You for continuing to choose Haasz Automall for your vehicle needs. Enjoy the new vehicle!

JVR
3/15/2015

"Great place!!!!"

I just want to thank John Reed for working with me on my new jeep. Very Professional. Thank you and the dealership. I will recommend this dealership and the people that work there to anyone.

March 17, 2015

Thank You so much for your kind review! Being professional is a top priority here at Haasz. It sounds as if John portrayed this with you perfectly. Thank You also for the recommendations. We look forward to working with you again.

Ray
3/12/2015

"great experience "

Just a routine oil change and multipoint inspection. In and out in less than 30 minutes. Very courteous and clean maintenance group. Great price! Thanks for everything.

March 17, 2015

Hi Ray! Thank You so much for taking the time to write this excellent review! Even in the Service department, our customer satisfaction is very important to us. We strive to work quickly but diligently to get our customers in and out in a timely fashion. We hope to see you again soon! Thank You for choosing Haasz Automall

Blink95
3/11/2015

"Used truck purchase with some issues."

UPDATE TO THIS REVIEW: JUST SPOKE TO JUSTIN WITH HAASZ. THE FEES FOR FINANCE ARE BEING REFUNDED AND WE WILL BE MAKING ARRANGMENTS IN THE FUTURE TO HAVE TRUCK FULLY DETAILED. RESPONSE TO ORIGINAL EMAIL WAS WITHIN THE HOUR. THAT'S CUSTOMER SERVICE. Recently made purchase from Haasz. My Salesman was Geno Gordon. I found the experience with Geno to very pleasant and stress free. Would highly recommend Geno to anyone.

March 17, 2015

Thank You so much for speaking with our GSM Justin Bracken, and allowing us to correct the issues with you. We strive for excellence, and our customer satisfaction is a top priority here at Haasz. We are so glad to hear that Geno took such great care of you. We look forward to continuing our relationship with you for a long time to come! Enjoy the truck!

Reviews of Greg Baxter