Haasz Automall

4886 Ohio 59,
Ravenna, Ohio 44266
Haasz Automall Info
About Haasz Automall

Welcome to Haasz Automall, proudly serving Ravenna, Ohio and surrounding areas. We sell new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM vehicles as well as most makes and models used, with over 500 vehicles on our lot. Our expert standards are set by an experienced staff. Haasz Automall staff members don't just serve northeast Ohio, they know and love it! They come from all over the area, Akron to Canton and Youngstown to Cleveland. The best of Ohio Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, RAM dealers, our staff knows the area's economy, driving demands and service needs. This means that our qualified experts know how to fit your lifestyle into pricing, scheduled maintenance and vehicle options. Haasz Automall is in touch with Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM Ohio needs. It's a personal touch. It’s more than being experts on the cars we sell; We pride ourselves on understanding the people we sell them to. Come meet our staff in person at Haasz Automall today.

About Haasz Automall

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Marsha R.

"AWESOOOOOME!!!"

I was completely blown away by the amazing service that I received. Dante went the extra mile. There is a warm,family atmosphere and they make sure that you are well taken care of.Skylar made sure every t was crossed.Greg, you are the bomb! Greg made sure he got the best for me & he did!! Zach did a great job on making my car look brand new.Wonderful job guys!! Thank you Dante,Skylar,Greg,Zach H.&Alex for your excellent support and drive to help me get into my Avenger!

July 31, 2015

Hi Marsha! Thank You so much for this excellent review! It certainly sounds as if the whole team went above and beyond and we are so glad to hear it. Congratulations on your new Avenger...enjoy it! Welcome to the Haasz family!

billbush
7/29/2015

"No pressure helpful sale."

I have purchased several other vehicles from other places and none of those places are on par with Haasz. Mike was helpful, courteous and provided a hassle free no stress experience. I highly recommend him and Haasz to anyone looking for a fair deal.

July 31, 2015

Hello there. Thank You kindly for this excellent review! It was certainly our pleasure to work with you and get a fair deal put together. Here at Haasz, we strive to always provide our customers with a stress free experience. Thank You so much for the recommendations, they truly mean a lot! We look forward to working with you again.

Jonsey45

"Happy customer "

Car buying is always a stressful experience but Josh made me laugh right away and made the experience way less stressful. I am a happy customer and a customer for life.

July 31, 2015

Hi there! Thank You so much for the kind review. Here at Haasz, we understand that purchasing a car can be a stressful time for anyone, and we strive to make our guests feel comfortable and happy with their decision. Thank You for choosing Haasz. We look forward to your next visit.

Samantha
7/26/2015

"Skylar Clark Never gave up on us"

My family; well we don't have the best credit and we needed a car asap. We didn't think we would get a descent car until we met the sales rep Skylar and it might have taken few hours but she finally got a bank to approve us. She truly did CARE for us when other places did not give us a second thought even though we were getting back on our feet financially and if we didn't get a good reliable car we would probably not be working 2 jobs. Thanks so much for being patient with our situation.

July 31, 2015

Hi Samantha! Thank You for taking the time to leave this great review! Here at Haasz, we take the time to understand our customers and get them into the vehicle that fits their needs. We strive to work hard for our guests and show that we truly do care! Thank You for choosing Haasz Automall. Welcome to the family!

tlindholm
7/25/2015

"Stress Free"

Rick McCoy was so easy to work with and gave great recommendations for a new car that would fit my needs. Once I made the selection, the transaction was so smooth. I had a great experience at Haasz Automall. Thanks!

July 27, 2015

Hi Tara! Thank You for the 5 Star review! We at Haasz are pleased to hear that Rick made your visit enjoyable, and that he was able to get you into your new car! We take pride in being a helpful dealership. Thank You for the recommendations. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

NolandRenfroe23
7/25/2015

"Excellent"

I was very comfortable. Felt like I was talking to a person and not just someone trying to make a quick sale. Wasn't pushy, let me get a feel for the car, professional, and more than willing to answer any question I had and to help out. I'm looking forward to doing business with them.

July 31, 2015

Thank You for the great review! Here at Haasz, we understand the process of purchasing a car an be stressful, and try to make our guests feel comfortable and at ease. We look forward to working with you more soon. Thanks for choosing Haasz!

Val9662414
7/23/2015

"Excellent salesmanship! Superior customer service!"

Geno exceeded our expectations, and made us feel like one of the family! He is intuitive, friendly, a streight shooter, no fisad. He went way beyond the call of duty, he explained, and expidited our new vehicle purchase. If I could rate him& and the entire staff, their rating is off the charts...15 to 18 Stars across the board! Thanks!

Geno Gordon

July 31, 2015

Hi Val! Thank You so much for the excellent review! We are happy to hear that Geno exceeded your expectations. Here at Haasz, we strive to make all of our guests feel as if they're right at home. Thank You for the extraordinary ratings!! Thanks for choosing Haasz. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Char
7/23/2015

"Geno is good at what he does and the manner in which he does"

The introduction was informative, and Geno has an expertise and style that would encourage and enable anyone to know their full potential in buying car.

Finance Dept.

July 31, 2015

Thank You for the great review! Here at Haasz, we take pride in being an informative dealer group. It was our pleasure to help you into a new vehicle! Thanks for choosing Haasz.

S.Marie2711
7/20/2015

"Wonderful Experience!"

Dante Pellegrene did everything he could to help me find a car that would be right for me. He is a great salesman and I would recommend him to everyone I know. Thanks for helping me get exactly what I wanted quickly!

July 20, 2015

Hello there! Thank You for taking the time to write this nice review! Here at Haasz, we strive to work hard for our customers and find them the perfect vehicle at just the right price for them! It was our pleasure to do just that for you! Thank You for choosing Haasz. Welcome to the family!

angie77
7/20/2015

"Great Experience"

My experience was great. I walked in and all the work was done for me. I literally did nothing but pick out the car I wanted and everything else was done for me. I drove away in my new car shortly after. I would recommend Haasz for anyone looking for a new car.

July 20, 2015

Thank You so much for this great review! Here at Haasz, we take pride in being on top of our game, being able to get our customers in and out as quickly as possible. Thank You for the recommendations as well. We look forward to working with you again.

Reviews of Greg Baxter