Haasz Automall

4886 Ohio 59,
Ravenna, Ohio 44266
Haasz Automall Info
About Haasz Automall

Welcome to Haasz Automall, proudly serving Ravenna, Ohio and surrounding areas. We sell new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM vehicles as well as most makes and models used, with over 500 vehicles on our lot. Our expert standards are set by an experienced staff. Haasz Automall staff members don't just serve northeast Ohio, they know and love it! They come from all over the area, Akron to Canton and Youngstown to Cleveland. The best of Ohio Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, RAM dealers, our staff knows the area's economy, driving demands and service needs. This means that our qualified experts know how to fit your lifestyle into pricing, scheduled maintenance and vehicle options. Haasz Automall is in touch with Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM Ohio needs. It's a personal touch. It’s more than being experts on the cars we sell; We pride ourselves on understanding the people we sell them to. Come meet our staff in person at Haasz Automall today.

About Haasz Automall

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

kajnilsson10
9/27/2016

"Needed a more reliable fuel efficient car"

My old car was on its last legs and I had repaired it many times over the past few months. Costly repairs that is. I knew I needed a new car and fast. I went to Haasz automotive and they sold me a car for only $4,500 which was much lower than I saw the same exact model of car elsewhere. Elsewhere it was around $10,000. I am very satisfied with this dealership.

Andrew

Country Girl Equinox
9/23/2016

"Definition of Appreciation is ANDY HUZVAR!!!"

Andy Huzvar is the sweetest, kindest, down to earth young man I know. He probably doesn't even realize it but God used him to bless me. He meet every need and desire I had and then some. I cannot express how blessed Haasz is to have him!! Thank you for everything!! You are truly APPRECIATED!!

Dodge Ram Man
9/22/2016

"Wonderful experience"

Our sales person, Mike Lynch, has to be one of the best,personable salesman we have ever dealt with. He was honest and upfront from the very beginning. We would highly recommend him to future buyers.

Mike Lynch

coni
9/21/2016

"Our New Journey"

Although we have purchased vehicles from Haasz before, we continue to appreciate the professional hospitality they show. From the time we walked it until the time we made our purchase, we were treated with the utmost kindness and respect.

Michelle Swinehart
9/05/2016

"Michael Teter at Hass Auto Mall of Ravenna is the man to see"

—My experience was AMAZING! No doubt in my mind, that Michael Teter was Heaven sent! I had to have a car soon. I talked to Mike on a Thursday around...

mrata
9/04/2016

"Great experience"

Went to haasz to look for a new vehicle, when we got there we were greeted by chris who was very helpful. we werent sure what we wanted but chris listened to our needs and was able to put us in a vehicle that suited us. Chris did a great job and i would definitely recommend.

Dannyboy
9/02/2016

"Awesome!!!!"

Haasz Automall was a pleasant experience. Our salesman, Dante, was very helpful and understanding. Everything was smooth and done in great timing. I am very happy with my time at Haasz Automall.

Rogers
8/30/2016

"Awesome"

We met Brennan Scott, he work with us great he got what we ask for Ram. He have great patience to communicate with us (deaf).

Ram2016
8/27/2016

"Honest Review, Great experience, New Ram 2500"

So this is my 2nd time buying a car from Haasz Automall, about 2 years ago i bought my first Jeep from Mike Lynch, had an excellent time with everyone then, and have been back for service several calls (working with Justin Gallina) who i am very happy with as a service advisor. He has been so helpful over the past 2 years, and this dealership is so nice that i decided to call up Mike again when i was looking for a new truck. I have to say that i really enjoy working out the deal on the new Ram with Mike. He was very respectful and informational about what the truck had option wise, and what my needs were. We worked out a deal on the new truck, and i drove my old truck to the dealership to see what my trade would be worth. This is where i dealt with Andy Huzvar, Sales manager i think. Andy was very nice, and after looking at my trade worked with me on the price to finish the deal. Now i did my financing with my bank, BUT after talking with Greg Baxter in financing where i was signing papers he told me he could have gotten me a lower rate! not only was that great news, but now i knew how much Greg and this whole staff were working as a team to make sure i was taken care of on all ends. End of day i have to say that i will 100% be a customer for life. i have not ever had such a good experience with a dealership. Mike Lynch and the rest of the team at Haasz earn a 5star rating in my book, so if they have a car/truck your interested give them a call and see if they can help you out the same way they did for me. Good Luck!!!!!

Mike Lynch

bmcfadden613
8/17/2016

"More Than I Imagined "

I arrived at the dealership interested in a Jeep. I had a general idea of what I was looking for, but didn't know what would fit my style. Linda went over a couple different options, listened to all of my needs then we viewed a Jeep Cherokee. The only thing the vehicle did not have was a tow hitch, which was necessary for me. She assured me that we can always add a hitch to it and it could all be done right at Haasz. We sat on the price for a day before letting Linda know we would take the Jeep. When we arrived at Haasz to sign the paperwork, Mary had it already prepared and we were in and out of finance in about 15 minutes. Nikki went over the car with me before we left the lot and covered all the features I would need to know, as well as helping me setup Uconnect. Because we needed to add the hitch on, we had to wait a few days so all the parts could come in. I picked up the car on 8/15 and I received a call from service informing me they were in already on 8/17. I'm taking the car in tomorrow to get the hitch installed. Overall my experience was amazing.

Reviews of Brennan Scott