Haasz Automall

4886 Ohio 59,
Ravenna, Ohio 44266
Haasz Automall Info
About Haasz Automall

Welcome to Haasz Automall, proudly serving Ravenna, Ohio and surrounding areas. We sell new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM vehicles as well as most makes and models used, with over 500 vehicles on our lot. Our expert standards are set by an experienced staff. Haasz Automall staff members don't just serve northeast Ohio, they know and love it! They come from all over the area, Akron to Canton and Youngstown to Cleveland. The best of Ohio Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, RAM dealers, our staff knows the area's economy, driving demands and service needs. This means that our qualified experts know how to fit your lifestyle into pricing, scheduled maintenance and vehicle options. Haasz Automall is in touch with Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM Ohio needs. It's a personal touch. It’s more than being experts on the cars we sell; We pride ourselves on understanding the people we sell them to. Come meet our staff in person at Haasz Automall today.

About Haasz Automall

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

dferrell
7/01/2015

"Mike Fulivar was very helpful and forthcoming with all info "

because if my attention is not caught within the first fifteen minutes, or if I feel my business is not important, I find an excuse to leave and I will not come back, this is my second purchase of a new car from Haasz, great customer service is what brought me back.

Mike fulvimar went above and beyond his duties as a saleman, he made sure I was happy before leaving dealership

July 03, 2015

Thank You for your 5 Stars! Here at Haasz, we pride ourselves on being able to keep our customers involved in their vehicle deal to make sure everything is spot on for them. We thank you for your continued patronage to Haasz and look forward to working with you again soon!

Jeepguy2323
6/30/2015

"Great dealership"

I recently got a car from a Mr Brennan Scott and not only did he meet my financial wants and needs but he also did it while putting a smile on my face. Will definitely recommend to everyone

July 03, 2015

Thank You so much for the 5 Stars! Brennan has been a valuable part of our team here at Haasz. We will be sure to pass along your kind words! We look forward to seeing you again soon, and hope to put that smile back on your face again! Thank You for the recommendations as well.

Pleasantly Surprised
6/26/2015

"Customer Service"

I am very busy, I do not have a lot of time to shop, especially for a car. It seems that typically it takes at least a whole day or more when you want to purchase a car. I did my research before calling the dealership to test drive a specific vehicle. They had what I wanted. When I came in they had the vehicle ready for me to test drive. We did purchase the vehicle and only had to spend a couple of hours at the dealership. Thank you so much!!

July 03, 2015

Hello! We'd like to thank you for this amazing review! Here at Haasz, we certainly understand that our customers are busy, and stopping to shop for a vehicle can be often times impossible to do! We strive to work as quickly as possible to get our customers back onto the road in their new vehicle so they can enjoy it! We look forward to working with you again. Welcome to the family!

JTwitch
6/19/2015

"Wonderful Customer Service, Best Dealership to Buy a Car."

I had serched everywhere for a new vehicle. I found several dealers with what I wanted, but they all played games. There were no games being played here. They were straight forward, honest, and easy to work with. Made my car buying experience the best I had ever had. I reccomend Haasz to everyone.

June 22, 2015

Hi there. Thank You for this kind review! Here at Haasz, we strive to be the low stress, no game playing dealership that our customers love to visit. Being honest and easy to work with is top priority here at Haasz. Thank You for the recommendations. We look forward to working with you again soon!

kyle'spage444
6/16/2015

"Very good crew"

This is my 2nd vehicle from Haasz and I will be getting my 3rd from them as well, they have always helped me every way possible, I have been to a lot of dealerships most of which were very rude and unhelpful to me, then I went to Haasz and they were incredible helpful and courteous. Thank you Brad Grega for putting me into a brand new jeep.

June 22, 2015

Hello there! Thank You for the great review, and your continued patronage to Haasz Automall! We take pride in being a helpful dealer group. Being rude in this business can get you nowhere! We look forward to helping you again when it is time for vehicle number 3! We'll see you next time!

U.S. Army Warrant Officer.
6/15/2015

"1st SFOD-D Delta is thumbs up for this Dealership"

If you want to buy a Jeep..just ask for David Krusinski. He is up to speed on all of the things he sells. I am sure that anyone will like him. Watch out for Greg Baxter in finance though..he is a bit cheesy..Nicole Kaltenbach is one of the nicest people i have talked to. Everyone had a good sense of hummer back in the wash bay I love them all. David is the man though..any guy who has pictures of his wife and children in his office has me liking him....we need more of that in this country. David should be promoted cos I am a hard person to please.I have 2 more guys in my "Unit" that want to buy an Auto. Take a guess who I am sending them to........and if you buy a car, truck or anything in Ohio without talking to Nicole...you will regret it.

June 22, 2015

Hello there! Thank You so much for this fantastic review! Here at Haasz Automall, we pride ourselves on being a family oriented group. We enjoy being at work, helping our customers find their ideal vehicles. We thank you greatly for the recommendations, they really mean a lot to us. Welcome to the Haasz family! We look forward to working with you again soon!

Tiffany Bracken
6/08/2015

"Awesome"

Bradley Grega was awesome! He help me purchase my new Jeep grand Cherokee, He was not pushy or overbearing he was helpful and knowledgeable. I have a hectic schedule so I was very pleased that he allowed me to text him when I had a question or concern.

June 22, 2015

Hi Tiffany! Thank You for this awesome 5 Star review! Here at Haasz, we understand being busy and not always being able to call or stop in when you need something. We take pride in training our sales staff to be knowledgeable in our product and are happy that Brad was able to assist you in the purchase of your new Grand Cherokee! Congratulations, and thanks again for choosing Haasz!

Kath1114
6/05/2015

"Great service ..Eager to please the customer*****"

Gino has always given all his attention to customer service ..and has never sheered me wrong. This will be my 5 th car purchased from him at this dealership.

June 22, 2015

Thank You for the nice review! Here at Haasz, we pride ourselves on being attentive and eager to help our customers get into their ideal vehicle every time. We thank you greatly for your continued patronage to Haasz Automall, and look forward to helping you our again in the future! We value you as a member of Team Haasz!

Nicole12
6/03/2015

"I had an experience I have never had before!"

I have been to too many dealerships with almost no credit/low credit from my student loans, no cosigner, iv only been at my job for 8 months, and I'm only 21. I was looking to get a little car that was good on gas and of course was reliable since I drive 45 minutes to get to work 5 days a week. The staff was very helpful and they were the nicest people I have ever met, I felt like family while I was there. Haasz Automall in Ravenna got me a reliable car that has good gas mileage too. They completed something I thought was not possible! Thank you so much Haasz Automall!

June 22, 2015

Hello there! Thank You so much for this excellent 5 Star review! Here at Haasz, taking care of our customers is top priority. We take pride in being able to help our customers with little to no credit get into a vehicle that they love and works best for them. We welcome you to the Haasz family, and look forward to working with you again soon!

Isabel77
6/03/2015

"Tom was polite and prompt"

This review is to correct a survey that I completed after my last service with Haasz. I recently had my car get routine work done(oil change/tire rotation). The service department there is good. I have never had a problem with getting any work done. Tom Lawson was my tech. He was polite, courteous and prompt. He added my coupon after he did my write-up without complaint. I didn't mean for the review to reflect negatively on him or his service. If I had known the survey was solely on his performance, I would have done it differently. I had no problems with this visit, Tom, or the service provided.

June 22, 2015

Hi Isabel! Thank You for clearing up the misunderstanding with this nice review! Here at Haasz service department, we take pride in delivering a first class experience for our customers every time. We are very happy to hear that Tom was polite and courteous with you. We look forward to seeing you again! Thanks for choosing Haasz Automall.

Reviews of Greg Baxter