Haasz Automall

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

Haasz Automall

Haasz Automall Info
About Haasz Automall

Welcome to Haasz Automall, proudly serving Ravenna, Ohio and surrounding areas. We sell new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM vehicles as well as most makes and models used, with over 500 vehicles on our lot. Our expert standards are set by an experienced staff. Haasz Automall staff members don't just serve northeast Ohio, they know and love it! They come from all over the area, Akron to Canton and Youngstown to Cleveland. The best of Ohio Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, RAM dealers, our staff knows the area's economy, driving demands and service needs. This means that our qualified experts know how to fit your lifestyle into pricing, scheduled maintenance and vehicle options. Haasz Automall is in touch with Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM Ohio needs. It's a personal touch. It’s more than being experts on the cars we sell; We pride ourselves on understanding the people we sell them to. Come meet our staff in person at Haasz Automall today.

About Haasz Automall

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"Amazing!"

Amazing!! I applied online and drove home in my new car the next day! My credit is far from stellar, to say the least, but they found me a car that I love for a price I can afford. Thanks Nick, Andy & the rest of the team at Haasz! You guys rock!!

"Best Sales and Purchase Experience"

From sales to purchase, Mike was honest,helpful,efficient,and prompt. This was the most enjoyable and easy purchase experience (which has been many) ever!

"Return customer"

Recently purchased a new vehicle from Haasz Auto Mall and I am a very satisfied customer. Bought a used car from this dealership a couple of years ago and received the same friendly, no hassle service. I would recommend Haasz Auto Mall to anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle.

"purchase "

The employees were Very friendly, good prices,and they have a quick procedure in purchasing a vehicle. I would recommend this dealership and this salesman.

October 14, 2014

Thank You for taking the time to write this review! We at Haasz strive to provide the friendly atmosphere and most aggressive prices around. Welcome to the Haasz family!

"Christy Cosma"

Very nice bought a 2011 jeep wrangler, Christy was great, she told us that she has only been doing this for 5 months, but she did great! Very happy with the jeep as well!

October 13, 2014

Thank You for the great review! We love helping our customers get into excellent vehicles. You made a great choice in the Wrangler! Congratulations on your purchase. We look forward to seeing you around!

"Best dealership I have bought from!"

I have purchased a couple vehicles from different dealerships in the past. My experience at Haasz was the best I have had! Mike Fulvimar was very friendly and welcoming. He wasn't pushy and was easy to work with. They were able to order my Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock exactly to my specifications. They didn't try to push me to add anything but worked with getting what I wanted. The Jeep was even delivered early and they kept me up-to-date while I was waiting. I will definitely be back when I'm looking for my next vehicle!

October 13, 2014

Thank You so much for the great review! We are proud to hear that we provided you the experience you would come to expect from a top rated dealership such as Haasz. We welcome you to the Haasz family, and look forward to working with you again!

"My experience"

My experience at Haasz was wonderful, I got a great price for my car. The people there were very helpful and I LOVE my new car!

October 09, 2014

Thank You for the great review! At Haasz Automall, we strive to provide that wonderful experience while getting you into the perfect vehicle for you! Welcome to the Haasz family.

"Excellent Experience!!!!!!"

This is the second time I've shopped for a car at Haasz and once again it was an excellent experience! They do an amazing job of making their customer feel good! I am so happy with my overall experience, and will never car shop anywhere else, that's for sure! Andy Huzvar and Geno Gordon are so incredible to work with!!!!!

October 08, 2014

Thank You so much for this great review! We at Haasz do love our customers, new and return. We pride ourselves on providing top notch customer service to help you feel part of our family! We will see you next time!

"Updated review of Haasz Automall Ravenna *"

After my nightmare of a sales experience with salesman John Reep, I got a hold of Andy Huzvar and Andy recommended I work with Nick Gatrell. My updated experience at the Haasz Dealership with Andy and Nick made a WORLD of difference. It was much more pleasant, laid back, no unprofessionalism, no insults from the salesman, and no high pressure tactics. I made a deal with Nick on a 2013 Dodge Charger SE, trading in our 2006 Dodge Grand Caravan. I'm very pleased with the vehicle and with my renewed experience with Haasz after working with Nick and Andy!

October 08, 2014

Hi Amy! Thank You so much for the review! Here at Haasz, we strive to provide the pleasant laid back experience you expect to get from a car dealership. When that doesn't happen, we will do what is needed to make it right. Thank You for giving us that chance to get you into your Charger! We look forward to working with you again. Welcome to the Haasz family!

"Great service experience as usual!"

Went in for an oil change,tire rotation and replacement of rocker panel. These guys were right on it and even had the replacement rocker panel in stock. While there I inquired about activating the Daytime Running Lights on my 2012 Challenger. After some research Ken Ruffner made it happen. These guys are always courteous and willing to listen to any concerns or requests you have.

October 03, 2014

Thank You for the excellent review! We at Haasz pride ourselves on giving the best customer service all the time, in every department. From Sales to Service, we get the job done right! Happy to have you in the Haasz family! We'll see you around!

Reviews of Greg Baxter