Haasz Automall

4886 Ohio 59,
Ravenna, Ohio 44266
Haasz Automall Info
About Haasz Automall

Welcome to Haasz Automall, proudly serving Ravenna, Ohio and surrounding areas. We sell new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM vehicles as well as most makes and models used, with over 500 vehicles on our lot. Our expert standards are set by an experienced staff. Haasz Automall staff members don't just serve northeast Ohio, they know and love it! They come from all over the area, Akron to Canton and Youngstown to Cleveland. The best of Ohio Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, RAM dealers, our staff knows the area's economy, driving demands and service needs. This means that our qualified experts know how to fit your lifestyle into pricing, scheduled maintenance and vehicle options. Haasz Automall is in touch with Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM Ohio needs. It's a personal touch. It’s more than being experts on the cars we sell; We pride ourselves on understanding the people we sell them to. Come meet our staff in person at Haasz Automall today.

About Haasz Automall

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Ron0225
4/21/2015

"Very nice Chrysler Dearlership"

My Wife and I drove from Erie,Pa. to look at a 2011 Dodge Avenger. We were greeted by Mike Fulvimar. Very pleasant person to work with. We ended up purchasing the car. It was definitely worth the drive

Julianne
4/14/2015

"I had a sticky credit situation......"

What I loved most about Haasz was that when I went in and told them my credit sisuation they worked with me and found answers!! I told them I HAD NO DOWN PAYMENT MONEY and not once did they push me for a down payment. I have bought cars in the past and they will do everything possible to squeeze a down payment out of you if you don't have good credit but not at HAASZ!! I came in with crappy credit and an awful trade and left with my dream. Jordan- worked so hard to get me the car that I wanted, everything I asked he had an answer for me. Jordan carried himself in a friendly and approachable manner and made me smile and laugh during what is normally a stressful sisuation. I was blown away with his knowledge of vehicles. Greg- did amazing at financing me..... He got our payments almost $100.00 less than we expected and the best part?! Got us major surprise rebates!! When we were leaving, we were givin more contacts..... This was just incase we had any questions, issues and to make sure that we were completely satisfied. I have been going to Fred Martin for years and never again, HAASZ gave me a completely new car buying experience.

April 17, 2015

Thank You so much for this excellent review! Here at Haasz, customer satisfaction comes first and foremost. We understand the issues and challenges our customers face, and strive to get the deal done with as little stress as possible. We look forward to working with you again! Welcome to the Haasz family.

Xikifani
4/11/2015

"It was awesome!!!"

It went smoothe and fast. Sales rep was very nice and approachable. Came in looking for a vehicle and left with one :) jordan witt is a great sales person!!

April 13, 2015

Thank You for your kind review! Here at Haasz, we take pride in working fast yet accurately to get the deal done right for you. Congratulations on your new vehicle. Thank You for choosing Haasz!

W Bush
4/09/2015

" "Fantastic Dealership""

I'm from Pennsylvania and never thought about buying a new vehicle far from here. But after talking to Alex Kennemuth, I decided to make the drive to Haasz Automall. My salesman was Josh McComb who was very good to deal with and I highly recommend him. I was also able to meet Andy Huzvar and Linda Sousa who helped make everything possible. Greg Baxter made signing of all the paper work fast and easy. I'm very happy that I made the drive to Haasz Automall. I will recommend them to everyone and they will always be my first choice when it comes time to buy again. Thank You Haasz Automall on the purchase of my 2015 Ram 1500

April 10, 2015

Hello! Thank You so much for this incredible review! Here at Haasz, we strive for excellence, and helping our customers in every way possible. Thank You for choosing to make the trip to Haasz. We value your business, and look forward to helping you again on the next visit! Enjoy the new RAM!

Pitmom
4/09/2015

"Best salesman ever! "

I was so pleased with my experience at Hauzz. Brag Grega spoke well,gave us everything we asked for and above. I will never buy another truck from anyone else beside Mr.Grega or Hauzz auto mall. He actually made buying a new truck enjoyable for us, that's hard to find! Couldn't be happier with the service all the way around.

April 10, 2015

Thank You so much for this great review! Buying a new vehicle should definitely be fun...it's a huge decision! We look forward to working with you again in the future. Welcome to the Haasz family!

jeanettaf

"My Nitro"

hmm- it it April 9th, 2015. I have talked to the dealership everyday regarding my Nitro since last Friday (April 3). The check engine light came on again on Friday- April 3rd-this in when I called Haasz. At that time I talked to Jim in service- which I was not happy with he had to say to me! However, Andy in sales contacted me immediately on Saturday and listened to my concerns. It was agreed that I would take my car in for service on Monday, April 6th- however the check engine light went off on the way to work that day. I have talked to Haasz everyday since then- waiting for the check engine light to go back on. They have agreed that when it does come back on- for me to take the car to them right away- and they will repair any issue---along with giving me a loaner car- free of charge. S0- in a nut shell- I may have purchased a lemon- but Haasz is trying to correct any issues. I love the car or I would have gotten rid of it 6 months ago! So only time will tell- I really hope that this car works out for me! I love it! It is very clean- and looks really good. Almost 150,000 miles on it- but as my grandfather also said-go with a Dodge- they last forever if you take care of them! My review of the dealership has many mixed emotions! In time - we will see! I will update if anything additional takes place!

Michael Hromi
4/02/2015

"Good people / Good experience"

I have been dealing with Haasz for about 7 years and have nothing but good things to say starting from sales to service to the collision center. They have all treated me like a family member not a dollar sign. I would like to say a special thank you to Andy in sales and Ken in service for there hard work on a problem I had with my 2014 RAM 1500 (They really know how to keep a customer happy) Again Thank You Michael Hromi A Dodge RAM Fan

April 06, 2015

Hi Michael! Thank You so much for your continued patronage with Haasz Automall! We take pride in treating our guests as if they were a part of the family. We look forward to your future visits!

bgorby1
4/02/2015

"Buying 2 Dodge vehicles"

I started by dealing with Helene Miller at the Haasz Collision Center, who was very helpful. From there I dealt with Chris Tepus and Willie Jones who were exceptional to deal with in getting my vehicle fixed. Next I was contacted by Christy Cosma who insisted I look at trading my vehicle in on a new car. I then met Brennan Scott and Linda Sousa, who were both very professional and persistent in getting me to switch from GM to Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep. I have owned 27 vehicles in the past 30 years (including 17 NEW vehicles from General Motors), and never owned a Chrysler, Dodge or Jeep. After meeting with Brennan Scott several times, he not only talked me into buying a NEW 2015 Dodge Journey for myself, but also a 2013 Dodge Avenger for my 19 year old son. This was made possible by working with Mary Scott and Andy Huzvar to get me the best financing rates and good trade-in values on my used vehicles. Bob Yoder sealed the deal by going over the vehicles with me and telling me what to expect. I am very new to the Dodge experience, but like most of what I've seen and dealt with so far. At this point, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend anyone dealing with the Collision Center or Haasz Automall! 5 Stars from me! -Brian Gorby

April 06, 2015

Hi Brian! Thank You so much for this excellent review! We take great pride in providing guests with outstanding customer service in every department, from the Collision Center, over to Sales and Service. We strive for excellence when it comes to knowing our product and being professional in the presentation of our vehicles. We welcome you the Dodge family, and our extended Haasz family! We look forward to working with you again!

Ianp811
3/31/2015

"Good experience"

The folks were really good. Jordan was willing to work with me and took care of our concerns. Good value for our trade as well.

April 06, 2015

Thank You for taking the time to write this nice review! Here at Haasz, we take pride in taking excellent care of our customers, working through any concerns you may have. We welcome you to the Haasz family, and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Scottmckain
3/29/2015

"Great service."

Jordan Witt worked hard to get us what we wanted and about the price we wanted to pay. Jordan know what options are in what vehicle. I would recommend him to anymore.

April 06, 2015

Hi Scott! Thank You so much for taking the time to write this great review. Here at Haasz, our team is highly trained to be knowledgeable in our product, in order to get you all the needed information. Thank You for choosing Haasz Automall.

Reviews of Greg Baxter