Haasz Automall

4886 Ohio 59,
Ravenna, Ohio 44266
Haasz Automall Info
About Haasz Automall

Welcome to Haasz Automall, proudly serving Ravenna, Ohio and surrounding areas. We sell new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM vehicles as well as most makes and models used, with over 500 vehicles on our lot. Our expert standards are set by an experienced staff. Haasz Automall staff members don't just serve northeast Ohio, they know and love it! They come from all over the area, Akron to Canton and Youngstown to Cleveland. The best of Ohio Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, RAM dealers, our staff knows the area's economy, driving demands and service needs. This means that our qualified experts know how to fit your lifestyle into pricing, scheduled maintenance and vehicle options. Haasz Automall is in touch with Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM Ohio needs. It's a personal touch. It’s more than being experts on the cars we sell; We pride ourselves on understanding the people we sell them to. Come meet our staff in person at Haasz Automall today.

About Haasz Automall

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Sharon Dunne
5/03/2016

"He did it! "

Jordan Was The Sweetest and most helpful car salesman I have ever met. He did the impossible for me. He worked his butt off getting my car payment lowered and even getting me a brand new Jeep. I was swallowed up in my previous loan payment, and I came to Haasz to see if they could help... And I was paired up with Jordan... And he did EVERYTHING he possibly could to help me get into my new Jeep! He didn't give up and I can't say enough how awesome that is and how happy I am with how I was treated at Haasz!

dave66
5/03/2016

"quick and painless"

A few things fell through the cracks,but the overall experience was professional and. Enjoyed every minute .I am looking forward to getting the rest of the work done on the car.

4Jeep

"Chris is the best!"

We purchased a Jeep Cherokee and had a great salesman (Chris Harris). He was patient and went over and above to take care of us. We especially appreciate the fact that he sat in the vehicle and went over every aspect of it and even set up my phone so I could make hands free calls while driving! He was knowledgeable and definitely demonstrated that he has the company at heart in the way he represented it.

autumn01

"Great Experience...."

Recently purchased my 350 Dodge Ram and had a wonderful experience with my first purchase at this dealership...I worked with Mike Teter on this deal and he was helpful pleasant and very patient with me from start to finish.. Mike explained everything to me and took time to show me all I needed to know and answered all my questions... Loving my first 350 Ram!!!!!! I would highly recommend him and this dealership.

Rnj1088
5/02/2016

"Perfect experience, will return!!!! "

I have recently worked with Mike Teter and had a great experience. He was very knowledgable on the full inventory of the automall. Could not have asked for a better more experienced salesman!!! Highly highly recommend! Will most certainly go back again!

Nolcrnic
5/01/2016

"Awesome!!!"

We worked with Rick McCoy while purchasing our new vehicle . The buying experience was great. Very smooth process, good deal for the vehicle we purchased and excellent customer service from everyone in the building. This was our second vehicle from here and while we shopped other dealerships each time, these guys stood out above everyone else both times. I would recommend them for your car buying experience! Thanks Rick! We'll be back

Trella
4/27/2016

"Love it "

All I can say about my experience is awesome Brennan Scott got me what I wanted and needed he was so patient with me and that made my experience even better

Barbie57
4/23/2016

"It was very quick and easy."

My salesman (Jordan Witt) was very nice and ,I feel went out of his way to get me the loan so I could get the new car I wanted,he just didn't take the first answer he got ,he got me the car I wanted and the payment I wanted I feel he did an amazing job . My husband and I are very happy with Jordan and the dealership so glad my father-in-law told me to go there. I know I wouldn't have gotten that service from a dealership around us. The dealership my daughter got her Dodge Dart from in Austinton,Ohio last April was terrible they made the whole experance of getting her first new car terrible. Mary from your finance team was the best. Thank you so much.

mfalzini
4/21/2016

"Willing to work with you"

I traded in a fairly new vehicle because I needed a bigger one. I knew I was going to have some negative equity and I was afraid I was going to not be able to get into the vehicle I wanted to. Not only was I able to get into the vehicle I wanted to but they were able to keep my payment close to what I wanted and threw in a few extra things without making the payment noticeably higher. I highly recommend people going here when shopping for a Jeep, Dodge, or Chrysler!

Haasz Automall responded to this review

May 06, 2016

Hello! Thank You for this amazing 5 star review. We are so happy that Brennan took excellent care of you. Your recommendations are very much appreciated. We are looking forward to working with you again in the future. Let us know if we can help with anything else!

Joshua
4/11/2016

"Renegade"

My wife and I had been looking for a new suv for some time. We had narrowed it down to a renegade and went to this dealership to look/purchase due to an acquaintance who had purchased vehicles here before. Hands down, one of the best experiences in purchasing a new vehicle.

Haasz Automall responded to this review

April 19, 2016

Hi Joshua. Thank You for your kind review. We are so happy that you gave us a chance based on recommendation, and that it was an amazing experience. Congratulations on your new Renegade purchase. We are looking forward to working with you more in the future!

Reviews of Mike Teter