Haasz Automall

Certified Sales and Leasing Consultant
John Reed, Certified Sales & Leasing Consultant, Haasz Automall

John Reed

Certified Sales & Leasing Consultant
Linda Sousa, Sales Floor Manager/Certified Sales and Leasing Consultant, Haasz Automall

Linda Sousa

Sales Floor Manager/Certified Sales and Leasing Consultant
Tyler Kline, General Manager, Haasz Automall

Tyler Kline

May 23, 2017

"Buying a jeep"

- Kelly1276

Got a goodnight car for a decent monthly payment. I'm happy with my cat and glad they could work with me. I like my new jeep.

John Reed

May 22, 2017

"lack of communication"

- Rogue

I took a vehicle to be repaired as a result of an accident. While vehicle was at Haasz Collison Center it was damaged in the rearend. Haasz took responsibility for it. I was told by Dustin parts were ordered and would be in following Tuesday. Tuesday came and went, on Friday I called and didn't get any useful info. I also stated there was over spray on the vehicle from their paint repair job, Andy said it would be taken care of. The following Monday James Shreve called and said he had been out of work and will call back later that afternoon. I told James about the overspray on the door. He said it would be taken care of. He never called as promised. Later in the week I called to see what was going on. I was told the part was on order by James. When the part finally came in I took vehicle in for repair, again mentioning the overspray, Dustin wrote the info down. When I picked vehicle up, it looked like overspray still on it. I said something about the overspray still being there to James and he said he didn't know what his guys did to it other than the bumper. James is suppose to be the manager there. You would think he would know what is going on. He should of made sure the job was done as he promised. To make it right James did send someone to my place at my convenience to fix the problem. In the end everything was made right and I am happy with work done.

James Shreve
2.0

May 20, 2017

"UH-MAAAAZ-ING"

- jojo0323

I CAME in with my best friend to look at cars not only did i leave with one too but I was so entertained by Adam Gordon and his dad I was crying I laughed so hard.

Adam Gordon