Haasz Automall

4886 Ohio 59,
Ravenna, Ohio 44266
Haasz Automall Info
About Haasz Automall

Welcome to Haasz Automall, proudly serving Ravenna, Ohio and surrounding areas. We sell new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM vehicles as well as most makes and models used, with over 500 vehicles on our lot. Our expert standards are set by an experienced staff. Haasz Automall staff members don't just serve northeast Ohio, they know and love it! They come from all over the area, Akron to Canton and Youngstown to Cleveland. The best of Ohio Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, RAM dealers, our staff knows the area's economy, driving demands and service needs. This means that our qualified experts know how to fit your lifestyle into pricing, scheduled maintenance and vehicle options. Haasz Automall is in touch with Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM Ohio needs. It's a personal touch. It’s more than being experts on the cars we sell; We pride ourselves on understanding the people we sell them to. Come meet our staff in person at Haasz Automall today.

About Haasz Automall

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

jmazanec@toyotatruck
2/05/2016

"Geno's Magic"

Bought a 2013 Toyota Tundra, no hassle, no pressure, funny & friendly service from Geno, and the magic was amazing! Great price and got me in and out quickly! Thanks so much, I will be back to get my dad a new truck too!!

Ohio Bow Hunter
2/01/2016

"Bought a used car"

I bought a used car from Haasz Automall of Ravenna. My salesman was Mike Fulvimar and he was very professional and friendly. I would recommend Mike and the Haasz Automall team for anyone looking for a Chrysler, Dodge, or Jeep vehicle.

jake9years
2/01/2016

"General Service"

I called and got in for service for my 2015 Town and Country right away. I was met by Mike Purk service advisor who took excellent care of me. The mechanic Wade did a excellent job servicing and updating my vehicle. The parts people helped out with parts, they were very nice folks also. I could not of asked for better service and honesty. Everyone at this dealership was very friendly. I will definitely be a returning customer. Also talked to Kevin Haasz while getting a cup of coffee, he was very nice also.

Nol2112
1/30/2016

"Satisfied ! "

Good morning: I can TRULY say that, out of the many car purchasing experiences I’ve had in my life, this one withDante was the best. Mr. Pellegrene was our “guide” – making sure the vehicles we intended to test drive were ready to go, then helping us explore options when I decided that we might want to go with a newer vehicle. He and His manager put together a reasonable lease package for the vehicle– and I’m very pleased. The car is beautiful – solid, comfortable and has all the technical features I really wanted. This is probably the last car I’ll ever need, or want. Keep doing what you’re doing at Haazs Automall! This is the right way to sell cars – a collaborative approach that puts the customer first. Cheers, K.C & D.C

jnc87
1/30/2016

"Great service"

I came to Ravenna looking for a new car for the family and was a little nervous, considering I know how difficult it can be to buy a car. However this dealership made it a smooth anxiety free process! I was approached by salesman Dante Pellegrene and he couldn't be any sweeter. I did not feel scammed or pressured into buying anything I did not want to. I told him my ideas and he guided my accordingly. I was so impressed with his maturity and work. Even though I might have had to wait a little bit while some numbers were being calculated in finance or wherever, he talked to me and apologized profusely for my time waiting which I really appreciated. I highly recommend Dante and this dealership in general. Very nice staff that made me feel comfortable through the process. I left with a new car and feeling completely satisfied! Thanks again Haasz!

Kellen
1/29/2016

"Awesome experience "

Best deal ever ! Rick MCCoy helped us with my car. He made me feel so confident driving my new used vehicle. He answered all questions I had and I would recommend Rick for any future purchases. Thank you for the wonderful experience!

January 29, 2016

Hello there! Thank You so much for this excellent review! Here at Haasz, we strive to always provide our guests with nothing but the very best! Our top priority is to have you feel confident in your decision of new vehicle purchase. We look forward to working with you again! It was our pleasure working with you.

Jim and Jodi Lee
1/27/2016

"The best place to buy a vehicle!"

A very comfortable, pleasant and NON-STRESSFUL dealership. This is the way all dealerships should operate. Mike Teter made is so easy and affordable. Thanks to the entire staff.

January 28, 2016

Hello Jim and Jodi! Thank You for this great review! We are so happy that your experience with Mike was both pleasant and non stressful! Here at Haasz, we aim to please! Thank You for choosing Haasz Automall for your vehicle needs. We look forward to working with you again!

FowlerFlatBill
1/27/2016

"Amazing!!!"

Very easy to get what we were looking for. I brought my mother in to find a car that she could afford. With the help of Rick McCoy we left with exactly what she was looking for! He set us up with an 07 Pontiac Vibe. Great price and excellent service! Thanks Rick!

January 27, 2016

Hello there! Thank You so much for this amazing review! We are so happy to hear that Rick took excellent care of you and made your purchase quick and easy. We aim for satisfaction! Congratulations to your mother on her new to her Pontiac Vibe. We do hope she enjoys the vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Danidani11
1/26/2016

"Awesome guy "

Got me into a brand new car even w bad credit. Keeps his word !!!!! Thanks Jordan didn't think it could be done. Will see u in 18 months. Thank u

January 27, 2016

Hey Dani! Thank You for your kind words. We at Haasz pride ourselves on always sticking to our word. We strive to go above and beyond for you! We are looking forward to that next visit in 18 months!

tlindholm21
1/23/2016

"Rick McCoy is the person to see."

I had the best time at Haasz Automall. Rick McCoy helped me narrow down my options by listening to what I really wanted in a vehicle. He also gave pricing comparisons so that I could understand and evaluate the different vehicles available in my price range. The entire process was seamless.

January 27, 2016

Hello there! Thank You for taking the time to leave us this great review! We are so happy that you had an incredible time searching for your new vehicle with us. We are looking forward to the next time you stop in! We'll see you at Haasz!

Reviews of Greg Baxter