Haasz Automall

Chris Harris

Jordan  Witt, Certified Sales and Leasing Consultant, Haasz Automall

Jordan Witt

December 08, 2016

"Bought my wife a new jeep"

- Steve Antenucci

I was very happy with Haasz Automall. I found the grand cherokee my wife wanted online & I called the dealership about it. They gave me all of the information about the jeep including the price. I lived out of state & didn't want to make a long drive without knowing what I would be paying. I gave them little info on the car I wanted to trade in & they even gave me an approximate value for it. I was very pleased that when I got to the dealership because they actually gave me more for my trade than I was quoted. I never write reviews for anything but I am really happy with my experience @ Haasz Automall

December 07, 2016

"Fast and Simple"

- smorga30

When we got their, the salesman that we worked with was very efficient. In the past we have had horrible experiences in purchasing cars. This was one was fast and simple and it didn't take as long as we expected it to.

December 05, 2016

"Awesome Service!!!"

- Nana52

My whole experience with the dealership was superb! My salesman Chris Harris was awesome from the time I walked in the dealership until the sale was final. He didn't pressure me, very mannerable young man. Always had a smile on his face which I loved. He made the process comfortable. Thank you!

Haasz Automall, Ravenna, OH, 44266