Hall Honda Virginia Beach

3516 Virginia Beach Blvd,
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452
Hall Honda Virginia Beach Info
About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

At Hall Automotive, we make the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We appreciate our customers and welcome their questions and comments. As the premier auto group in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We have the unique opportunity to provide transparency to our customers and provide them with a great experience. Hall Automotive invites you to stop by any of our dealerships to view our vast selection of both new and used cars and learn about Hall Automotive’s No Strings Guarantee. Our guarantee, which applies to all new and used vehicles purchased from Hall, provides you with... - Lifetime Virginia state inspection - Student discount up to $750 - Seven day exchange program - Oil change certificates - $500 extra trade-in allowance for any vehicle purchased from Hall

About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Open: 7 days a week for Sales; 6 days a week for Service
  • Hall Honda's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchase
B. Mathews
11/25/2009

"My experience at Hall Honda was wonderful. Efrem..."

My experience at Hall Honda was wonderful. Efrem Huger,my sales person,was professional, knowledgeable and competent. He treated me with respect. I used Edmonds.com to research the car and was pleased to have that price accepted. The business manager was also professional. He explained the add ons, but did not pressure us to buy them. Great Job!!

Efrem Huger

murphcakes
11/10/2009

"I purchased my vehicle 4 years ago and I am a very..."

I purchased my vehicle 4 years ago and I am a very pleased customer. When I purchased my vehicle, I received a great deal, and not only that but I also received "red carpet" treatment as if my vehicle concerns and patronage mattered. A great customer service is why I drive approximately 90 miles roundtrip to receive regular maintenance. I could have gone to First Team, which was only 20 minutes from my residence, but the service could not match Hall Honda. In fact, I referred my roommate, and the next month,she purchased her vehicle there as well. For anyone looking for a great deal on a car and quality service, I recommend Hall Honda where every visit is a "red carpet" event.

All (Tony, Max Goodloe, Richard Gmelin, & Don Blea) internet team

mengdahl
11/02/2009

"Sorry...don't recall the exact name of the..."

Sorry...don't recall the exact name of the salesperson...but he was excellent, and HHonda has been very good about everything. I haven't had any service except an oil change and that went well!!! The car is working very well, and so far no problems with the car or the dealership.

don't recall

Victoria
10/26/2009

"I went to Hall Honda in Virginia Beach looking for a used..."

I went to Hall Honda in Virginia Beach looking for a used Honda CRV. The sales representative that I got was very pushy and rude. When I got there I simply wanted to just look around and he kept pushing me to discuss numbers. I couldn't even look at a vehicle without him talking my ear off. I finally just made an excuse that I had to be somewhere and never went back. I regret giving them my phone number because they continue to call me after telling them several times that I've already purchased a vehicle elsewhere. I ended up going to drivers world where they were very friendly.

Sales Rep

ekevitz
10/09/2009

"After being a Ford loyalist my entire life, I decided to..."

After being a Ford loyalist my entire life, I decided to go another direction and look at some "other" brands. After test driving several models I decided to go with the Honda Accord. I was met by Jehn Wilson who I told needed to step up his game because I was a Ford guy. I was so impressed with his knowledge of all the different models and options that I decided to make the leap and go Honda. After doing my own research for a few days I was ready to make a decision. Jehn was willing to work with his managers to find the exact car I was looking for and kept me informed every step of the way. Thanks so much. I am so satisfied because I love the car and think that I got a pretty good deal also.

Jehn Wilson

Neil2009
8/26/2009

"Antar was very helpful and took the time to answer all of..."

Antar was very helpful and took the time to answer all of my questions thoroughly when it came to singing the papers and going over the manuals it he was very patient and mad esure i understood everything. i also thought he gave me a through demonstration of the cars computer system and all of its capabilities. overall Hall was great and Antar was awsome :O)

Antar Wilson

deets4
7/31/2009

"I was visiting Virginia Beach, Va with my two boys when..."

I was visiting Virginia Beach, Va with my two boys when my car started making funny noises. I pulled off the highway and close to the off-ramp was Hall Honda. Justin immediatley assured us that he could help us...oh, and it was 4:oo in the afternoon on a Saturday. At the dealership, my check engine light came on and the drove it back to inspect. James was fast, efficient, and professional in finding our problem. They ordered the part ( coil pack #3) and said it whould be in on Tuesday. My service advisor was switched to J Horst and everything continusd to be smooth. He kept me informed every step of the way. The part came in and Jeffery immediately picked me up so I could continue my trip back to my home in North Caroilna. Our family can't thank Hall Honda for the service and kindness. It is not fun having car problems, but especially difficult having the problem without my husband there and out of state. The entire staff that I dealt with was professional and kind. They surely put their customers first. Thank you Hall Honda for saving the day for our family!!!

Justin,J Horst, James(technician), and Jeffery(Courtesy shuttle driver)

Stephen13
7/30/2009

"From the time we contacted Jeff with information on the..."

From the time we contacted Jeff with information on the vehicles we wanted, until we drove away with a CRV and an Accord meeting our requests exactly, we were treated courteously and with wonderful attention to the details of the transaction. A wonderful experience!

Jeff Hutchinson, Rebecca Hawley, Matt, James, Steve Hugg, Jennifer

lesrobinson
7/29/2009

"It's refreshing to visit a dealership that focuses more..."

It's refreshing to visit a dealership that focuses more on the 'quality of service,' and less on facilitating a high-pressure environment. For the first time, it actually felt as though we were adults having a quality conversation about the car of my interest...rather than a salesperson trying to make a buck. I'm as skeptical as the come when it comes to dealing within a commission-based situation. What's nice at this dealership is that I actually spent less time talking about money, and more time talking about the quality of the car and the services the dealership offered. Ron Singletary is a true professional. Most of all, he's a down-to-earth guy...who I can honestly say from the short time we worked the deal together...is a quality, genuine, professional, knowledgable salesperson. In fact...after my car was detailed, I noticed the pinstripe had a minor unglued section. Ron promised me that if it continued to bother me, he would take care of it for free. Since I'm a little obsessive about 'perfection' on my 'toys', this was very comforting. If it continues to bother me, I will just call Ron and he will have it fixed. I visited another dealership dealership prior and the GM was outside smoking when I walked in with the salesperson. As we walked passed him, he pretty much blew off the the salesperson question, "Do we have an V6 Accords." When you're in a situation where you are about to spend a lot of money on a depreciating investment, you become (or should become) very observant of your surroundings. How professional are the employees to you is one thing, but how they treat each other is almost as important. The GM at Hall Honda in Va. Beach gave me his home phone number....does that say anything to you about this place? The finace manager was the best. Mark or Matt was his name. He was so busy that he couldn't even find a business card. But not too busy to get me the lowest rate I've ever heard of. So let's check priorities here...couldn't waste time searching for a business card for self-promotion, but could find the time to squeeze me in, unexpected with others waiting, to find me a rate so low, I'm embarrassed to mention. I wish I remember his name, but if the GM or Ron reads this, please thank him. In closing...please visit this dealership if you want a Honda. Please ask for Ron Singletary...and please have him hook you up with the same finance expert that worked with me. To the GM...you run a good shop and I wish you much success. I cannot thank you enough.

Ron Singletary

stayAwayfromHall
7/29/2009

"not a good experience ..."

not a good experience not that pretty much sums it up.

not sure