Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Carrie Miles

Justin Fox, Service Advisor, Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Justin Fox

December 03, 2016

"Karl Collins is the man to go see!"

- Shelbi G

My husband and I were shopping for new vehicles so we went to Hall Honda Virginia beach. Karl Collins was nothing less than exceptional dealing with our purchases. He went above and beyond to get us the best deal possible. We originally came to Hall Honda to make a purchase but ended up purchasing one vehicle from Hall Honda and one from Hall Nissan both with great deals. His no hassle style really was appreciated by my husband and I. We will definitely be back and we will tell everyone we know about how great our experience was. Thank you guys so much for your help we are extremely happy. Karl Collins is a great asset to your team.

December 02, 2016

"Great car buying experience!"

- Kim87

I purchased a 2017 Honda Accord Sport from Hall Honda. My salesman Delbert Duke was great and I'm in love with my new car!

November 28, 2016

"such a great place to buy a car"

- teebraxx

I loved this dealership, never had a problem getting a car here. This is my 3rd car from here, so that tells you that I really like this place...lol

2016 Honda Odyssey

New 2016 Honda Fit, $19335

2016 Honda Fit

New 2016 Honda Civic, $20275

2016 Honda Civic

New 2016 Honda Odyssey, $45775

2016 Honda Odyssey

• Open: 7 days a week for Sales; 6 days a week for Service
  • Hall Honda's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchase
Hall Honda Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach, VA, 23452