Hall Honda Virginia Beach

3516 Virginia Beach Blvd,
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452
Hall Honda Virginia Beach Info
About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

At Hall Automotive, we make the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We appreciate our customers and welcome their questions and comments. As the premier auto group in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We have the unique opportunity to provide transparency to our customers and provide them with a great experience. Hall Automotive invites you to stop by any of our dealerships to view our vast selection of both new and used cars and learn about Hall Automotive’s No Strings Guarantee. Our guarantee, which applies to all new and used vehicles purchased from Hall, provides you with... - Lifetime Virginia state inspection - Student discount up to $750 - Seven day exchange program - Oil change certificates - $500 extra trade-in allowance for any vehicle purchased from Hall

About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Open: 7 days a week for Sales; 6 days a week for Service
  • Hall Honda's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchase
MatsuKaze
4/23/2011

"Max is agreat preson to work wit, no pressure, friendly,..."

Max is agreat preson to work wit, no pressure, friendly, and a great attitude for his work. This is second car we have purchased from him at this dealership. Car was ready on time as ordered with additional accessories. We would recommend this salesman and the dealership to anyone.

Max

Ccboo3
4/16/2011

"Very thorough, friendly and accommodating. Very positive!..."

Very thorough, friendly and accommodating. Very positive! The salespeople were not pushy,rather they gave you space to make your own de visions. It was nice not to go to car dealers who forced you or bugged you to make a decision.as a result, I feel that I made a right decision for my needs.

Rhoda, Pappo, Jake, Yannie, and Spencer

jdymond
4/11/2011

"I was able to find someone to help me the moment I walked..."

I was able to find someone to help me the moment I walked in, and throughout the entire experience the salesman was very polite, informative and patient while I found the car I wanted. He worked with me on the price of the car and my monthly payment as well, and I felt I recweived a great deal! He even offered my some pizza the staff had ordered because I was getting hungry. I really appreciated how nice everyone was and I love the new car! I rode out of there with a 2011 Honda Accord, and I feel it was an excellent value.

Robert Jacobs (I think, but he goes by "Jake"), also Erin Bessey

no car still
4/06/2011

"a sale told me to come in next day to buy. Was getting..."

a sale told me to come in next day to buy. Was getting loan the next day for car and they sold it out from under me. I hung up on the sales rep because he wanted to argue about it. Then he called me on the home phone, I didnt even give him this number and here a day later they are calling! I will never buy from them. AND JUST LOOK AT THE PERSONAL information they posted on google pertaining to a customers credit! UNPROFESSIONAL! Was this review helpful? Yes - No - Flag as inappropriate They will not stop calling my home number that I did not even give them! (4/6/2011)

no work they just sold it from under me

jaredsbrunette
4/06/2011

"I have had serveral experiences with Hall Honda. Each..."

I have had serveral experiences with Hall Honda. Each visit, we are greeted in a courteous, professional manner without the feeling of the salesperson being to "pushy." We appreciate this and feel comfortable visiting Hall Honda. While visiting Apirl 5, 2011 for routine maintenance; oil change, alignment and tire rotation I was unpleasantly surprised of the cost of a basic synthetic oil change of $38.95. The average oil change not only city but state wide is roughly $26.00. Further disapppointing is the fact that you no longer give a discount to Seniors, AAA or military. The purpose of this email is to THANK a Hall Honda employee. This individual was thorough, yet to the point explaining maintenance taking place, queried the maintenance history ensuring if any upcoming maintenance could be done same day, informed me halfway through of findings and estimated the time until completion, all with a smile and a geniune appreciation for my business. It is very common to make a phone call inquiring why a customer's experience was negative. In this case I would highly encourage the General/Corporate Manager to personally phone this individual and commend him on a JOB WELL DONE! --Jay, services department, who took the 9:45am appt for the 09 Honda Accord EX/V6. Sincerly, Tammie Barger

Jay (Service Department)

damoore
4/04/2011

"I went into Hall Honda, on Virginia Beach Blvd, about..."

I went into Hall Honda, on Virginia Beach Blvd, about 3:45 pm today (Monday: 4-4-2011). My intentions were to purchase a brand new 2011 Honda Insight. I walked in on the Used car lot side, walked all the way to the Service Entrance side, and no one - meaning no Hall Honda Sales staff, spoke to me, waved, or made any indications that I was in their salesroom. I went out side, on the Used Car lot side, took 3 different pictures of the 2011 Silver Insight, that is located on the corner just outside their sales room. Still, no Sales staff. At that point I got in my vehicle and drove away. So, the reasons for the Very Bad Customer Service is as indicated in the above paragraph. My wife, of 32 years, just brought a brand 2010 Honda Civic from Hall Honda-Va Beach in November and spoke so highly of their Sales staff. Well, today, must have been an off day for Customer Service, for Hall Honda-Va Beach Blvd. I am still interested in the 2011 Insight - stock number 2110584.

None

sigerson27
3/31/2011

"First, we were mobbed when we entered the store by over..."

First, we were mobbed when we entered the store by over eager sales guys. They knew we were coming because I went through USAA's Car buying servies (a great "start" to buying a car- never stop haggling!). Max was nice enough; he beat the other dealer's price by a nominal $200 and then told us we should buy from him because we get to work "with him" :) Then we decided to think it over and take our two starving kids to dinner when we were suddenly cornered by the rabid Erin Bessey. She confronted us with flames in her eyes and wanted to know "what they were missing". She said "you know what car you want right? We beat the other dealer's price right? What are we missing?" And then she said, this is a direct quote, "is there some magical number in your head that we haven't reached?" meaning the price of the minivan. Wow, we were beyond insulted. Needless to say, we headed down the road to the other dealer. Not only was she pushy with her "how dare you leave without buying" speech, but she actually insulted us. If she had personally spent three hours walking us through this purchase and explaining every detail I would understand a little frustration. But we were there maybe an hour and only dealt with her for her tirade. Sadly for Max, my husband really liked him and we really liked the right off the truck minivan we were going to get.

Erin Bessey, Max, various other goombas

goombatv
3/31/2011

"My salesteam, which included Don & Max (from the..."

My salesteam, which included Don & Max (from the Internet Team) went above & beyond to make me feel very comfortable and at ease with my Honda Ridgeline decision and final purchase. Max explained everything I needed to know about the vehicle and answered all my questions. Both he & Don were very personable and professional. Everyone at Hall Honda, from the Sales Manager, right down to the Auto-Detailer was very friendly and courteous to me. When I left the showroom, I knew I had made the right decision by making my purchase at Hall Honda.

Don, Max

dpilley
3/28/2011

"I came in through the Internet team and made sure I..."

I came in through the Internet team and made sure I passed on the email that said it would include a special price. I found Matt to be very knowledgeable and yet not overbearing at all. He understood I was an educated consumer and did not try to deviate from the standard. Our only real negotiation came on the trade-in, and we were able to reach a compromise in two visits to his manager. Even after the sale Matt went out of his way to do such extras as changing plates from my old car to my new, setting the radio stations I wanted and sitting withme while my new car was getting its final detailing. A nice young man I would be comfortable sending my daughter to. And doesn't that say it all?

Matt Hess

Marsha Henry
3/25/2011

"If you want the ultimate car buying experience Hall Honda..."

If you want the ultimate car buying experience Hall Honda is the place to go. John Christian was absolutely the best car salesman I have ever worked with. My husband and I never felt we were just another sale to John. He worked closely with us to be certain we were pleased with not only our new car but every aspect of the buying experience. He made us feel that he was enjoying the experience right along with us! John's friendly nature, easy smile and knowledge made the whole purchase a real pleasure. We never felt any pressure and left feeling like we had been dealing with a friend rather than someone we had just met. He helped us stay within our budget without making us feel as if we were being unrealistic. John went so far as to thoroughly check our new car out before we left and upon finding a blemish we would have never noticed, pointed it out, and assured us it would be corrected. Since my husband and I could barely even see it - we said not to worry about it. It would simply be the first "little ding." Well John wasn't having any of that and he insisted it be fixed. Although neither of us felt it was of any importance we agreed because it was so important to him that his product be perfect. Before leaving I made certain to have several of his business cards because if any of our friends or family plan on buying a car I want them to have the terrific experience we had with John Christian at Hall Honda at 3516 Virginia Beach Blvd. Do yourself a favor and see John first if you are in the market for a car.

John Christian