Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Papa Seck

Byron Gray, Finance Manager, Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Byron Gray

May 27, 2017

"Best car buying experience ever!"

- UpsetBuyer

I bought my car over the internet and drove 4 hours each way to take delivery ... this was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had. Everyone was friendly and helpful -- and no one was pushy!

John Christian

May 26, 2017

"I love my 2017 Honda CRV. Thanks Barb Howard, you rock!!"

- SamanthaL

Barb was waiting for me with open arms when I stepped into Hall Honda dealership a few days ago.. She put me at ease very quickly...and that's not an easy thing to do! I'm as stiff as it comes when its about spending my money. I came in with a plan to not get hassled. Barb explained the details of financing and payment options to me; afterward. I felt calm and in control. That was absolutely amazing! Oh, and the rest of the staff were very nice and helpful too. But, it was Barb, who made sure I got the best deal by talking to the right senior people. She had my back! I would refer her to anyone interested in purchasing a car. I promise you will be enchanted by her upbeat personality and wisdom! Let Barb show you what purchasing power really mean!

Barbara Howard

May 25, 2017

"Outstanding and Refreshing Experience"

- Dave1

Our experience with Hall Honda was outstanding and very refreshing. Gary Hosseninipoor was excellent to work with, he did everything possible to ensure that we purchased the vehicle that we wanted. He was extremely honest and helpful and went the extra mile to make sure we were satisfied. Gary never tried to pressure us in any way and he went out of his way to make sure we were delighted. Gary was a excellent representative for Honda, and represented the dealership in an outstanding manner. I was very impressed with the teamwork and the helpful and friendly staff. Bryon Gray and Papa Seck were also very good helpful and were very fair and good to work with. Our experience buying the new 2017 Honda CRV was very enjoyable, all of our questions were answered and Gary went out of his way to ensure that we became Hall Honda customers for life. We purchased a 2015 Honda Accord for our daughter last year and the outstanding service and teamwork is what brought us back to Hall Honda.

Gary Hosseinipoor

2017 Honda Fit

New 2017 Honda Accord, $34010

2017 Honda Accord

• Open: 7 days a week for Sales; 6 days a week for Service
  • Hall Honda's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchase
Hall Honda Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach, VA, 23452