Hall Honda Virginia Beach

3516 Virginia Beach Blvd,
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452
Hall Honda Virginia Beach Info
About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

At Hall Automotive, we make the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We appreciate our customers and welcome their questions and comments. As the premier auto group in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We have the unique opportunity to provide transparency to our customers and provide them with a great experience. Hall Automotive invites you to stop by any of our dealerships to view our vast selection of both new and used cars and learn about Hall Automotive’s No Strings Guarantee. Our guarantee, which applies to all new and used vehicles purchased from Hall, provides you with... - Lifetime Virginia state inspection - Student discount up to $750 - Seven day exchange program - Oil change certificates - $500 extra trade-in allowance for any vehicle purchased from Hall

About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Open: 7 days a week for Sales; 6 days a week for Service
  • Hall Honda's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchase
everly
12/02/2010

"The service and attention I received at Hall Honda made..."

The service and attention I received at Hall Honda made my car buying experience one of the best I have ever had. The staff, including Jon Abair, consistently went the second mile to assure that the vehicle I purchased would be the exact one to suit my needs. Hall Honda definitely surpassed all of my expectations about the level of service I would like to receive when buying a car. When it comes time to trade in my present vehicle I will most certainly return to Hall and I will most definitely recommend them to any of my friends or acquaintances in the market for a new vehicle.

Jon,Abair

DBrown
12/01/2010

"My husband and I came into Hall Honda just before..."

My husband and I came into Hall Honda just before Thanksgiving and were interested in leasing a 2010 Honda Fit. Our initial contact was with Ms. Rhoda Parham by phone and she was very willing to do the leg work for me to get the details I was wondering about on the Fit. She called me back with what stock they had on hand at the time as we were looking for a standard transmission. In the middle of that call, my daughter walked in and overheard our conversation and decided that she too was interested in trading in her car as well for a possible lease on a Fit. Rhoda was more than willing to assist us on this "adventure"! :) Well, upon explaining all that we had discussed with my husband, he too decided that it may be time to trade in his car as well and go for 3 new leases! This was a first for us... and I believe Rhoda too! Well to cut this long story short... when all was said and done... we ended up with 2 new Honda Fits (leases), and a Honda Civic (lease). Then we brought in our son and his wife... and by the end of the next day we were up to a total of 3 Fits, 1 Civic, and one 2009 Nissan Ultima Coupe. The entire team at Hall Honda Virginia Beach went above and beyond to help our family with our first ever Family "adventure" into leasing/buying new cars together! From initial contact until pick up and signed for.... the service was outstanding and the professionalism of this team was impeccable! We will and have already recommended them to others that we knew were considering new cars. Yay Rhoda!! Great job!

Rhoda Parham, Erin Bessey

ccoles
11/30/2010

"BOUGHT TWO NEW HONDAS (A 97 AND A 2009)FROM JOHN. VERY..."

BOUGHT TWO NEW HONDAS (A 97 AND A 2009)FROM JOHN. VERY PROFESSIONAL AND MOST CERTAINLY WOULD BUY FROM HIM AND HALL HONDA AGAIN. HE KNOWS THE PRODUCT LINE AND PROVIDES A GREAT RESOURCE TO A PROSPECTIVE SHOPPER. HE HAS A WINNING PERSONNALITY AND IS AN ASSET TO HALL HONDA. WOULD BUY FROM HIM AGAIN!!!

JOHN CHRISTIAN

nguva
11/30/2010

"The dealership was full of friendly people who were..."

The dealership was full of friendly people who were willing to work with me to find a car that best fit my needs. John Christian was warm, eager to help us find a car, and willing to answer any questions we had. He made my first car purchasing experience a painless one and I am very pleased with my first car.

John Christian

minivan2011
11/30/2010

"My new car buying experience with John Christian was very..."

My new car buying experience with John Christian was very positive. John is a soft-spoken gentleman. John knows and is enthusiastic about the product he is selling. I would highly recommend John to my family or friends who are in the market to buy a new or used car.

John Christian

AlinaThompson
11/29/2010

"We originally came into the dealership to have a used car..."

We originally came into the dealership to have a used car checked out from another car lot that our daughter wanted to purchase. We were passing time by looking at cars in the lot - one of the salesmen, Papa Seck, asked if we needed assistance. Explaining that our visit was just to have a used Honda Accord checked out for possible purchase, and upon hearing the details of the car & price we were going to pay, he said, "I can beat that!" He showed us a just traded in '07 Honda Civic EX which my daughter fell in love with, but was just a bit above her desired price range. We told him we had to talk about it & needed to wait for the inspection on the other car to be completed anyway - so would be back after getting coffee. Papa took the time to walk over to the Starbucks, where we told him we would be, just to tell us he had found another car that might meet our needs and was less expensive (WOW!!!) He understood that our daughter (19 yr old college student) was paying for the car herself - it was not a gift from Mom & Dad, and that her money was tight. It was clear that he truly wanted to help us rather than get as much money as he could. Which is VERY appreciated in these tough economic times! As it turned out, the used car we brought in to be checked was a complete lemon and needed $3200 worth of work! The Honda mechanics that checked it were VERY thorough and took my husband into the service area to show him all the problems they found. Long story short, my daughter ended up buying the first car Papa showed her - the 2007 Civic EX. He knew she would be driving up & back to Nashville, TN from Virginia Beach, VA and stressed the safety features & safety record of the Civic. This made us very comfortable (as parents) and my daughter comfortable with the amount of money she would be spending on a "reliable" car! Our deal was closed late in the day and the car had just been traded in the night before. The only thing we feel that could have been handled better was the "detailing" of the car. We felt it could have been cleaner upon delivery. When we expressed our thoughts on this to Papa, he immediately remedied the situation by offering money off the price of the car to cover us having it cleaned again. This was PERFECT for us. Our daughter wanted to drive off the lot with her new car that night - not wait until the next day so it could be cleaned again. Everything other aspect of our encounter with Hall Honda was fantastic. Everyone we dealt with was happy, pleasant and helpful. My daughter was thrilled to have her photo taken with her new car for Hall Autos Facebook page. I even posted our own video and picture on their page. It was a very satisfying experience!

Papa Seck

KerryKing
11/28/2010

"Overall this dealership is fine, but I have mixed..."

Overall this dealership is fine, but I have mixed opinions. At first they waived all these great deal possibilities in front of me. "We'll give you this great price and make all these repairs to the vehicle." Then after some fast talking negotiations with a lot of numbers thrown around, it just came back to where we started and I didn't really get any kind of deal at all. They wouldn't budge with the price because according to them, I'd be instantly making a profit with the price they offered. My trade-in was in great shape with very low miles, but they bought it back well below blue book trade-in value and below my lien on the car. They didn't provide me with the Carfax report until I already signed all the paperwork, and it turned out the car I was buying had been in a past accident. What angered me the most is that I was forced to sign an agreement for them to provide the results of my credit report to several creditors and also provide my information to several marketing partners. I attempted to deny signing but was told I must sign these waivers. They've already applied me for credit with two creditors on my behalf, which now appear on my credit report. On a positive note, they did take care of some of the pre-existing damage to the vehicle with no problems. I'm happy with this dealership overall, I just wish pricing was a bit more reasonable.

Various

Givonna Cheeks
11/25/2010

"I found this car through USAA Financial Service Bank's..."

I found this car through USAA Financial Service Bank's Internet vehicle sales. I am an active-duty army officer stationed at Fort Leavenworth, KS. and when I first spoke with Mr. Jordan, I let him know that I wanted to streamline the process as much as possible so that I wasn't spending my Thanksgiving Holiday in a dealership versus with family and friends. Mr. Jordan was extremely responsive in handling all transactions in advance of my arrival from Kansas to Virginia. Mr. Jordan provided me with his personal contact information so that I could contact him in regards to any questions or concerns that I had as we went through the process. I did have a trade-in vehicle with this transaction and he was equally responsive to the family member who brought the vehicle in for trade-value assessment. Lastly, on the day that I arrived to retrieve the vehicle, it was clean and parked out front. I asked Mr. Jordan for an introduction to the functionality of the vehicle and he enthusiastically gave me a quick class on the operation of my vehicle. I've purchased numerous vehicles over the duration of my military career (20 years) and this transaction by far has been the easiest and most pleasurable. Even the team members that I had to indirectly interface with were most helpful. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone. v/r, MAJ Givonna Cheeks

Mr. Dennis Jordan

munchichi
11/22/2010

"Worse dealership to deal with. Should have walked away..."

Worse dealership to deal with. Should have walked away from the start. Still a on going nightmare since I bought, not 1 but 2 vehicles from this location the same day. Matthew Hess never told us about any internet specials. Found out after I bought the vehicles. Never received the promotion offered, just the run around. Never again!!

Matthew Hess

Hall Honda Virginia Beach responded to this review

December 06, 2010

Munchichi, After contacting you about this situation I am glad that we were able to resolve your concerns. We will be seeing you shortly at our Hall dealership for an alignment and glad we could process your Auto Hook coupons for both you and your father. Happy Holidays, Hall Automotive

EllenP
11/18/2010

"After a really bad service experience, I now can not say..."

After a really bad service experience, I now can not say enough good things about Hall Honda's service manager, Carrie Miles. She called me, several times without giving up, until we were able to talk about my experience and how she was working with her people to make sure what happened to me does not happen again. I have bought three cars from hall Honda and was ready to never return, but because of her perseverence and belief in customer service, I will continue to be a Hall Honda customer. Thank you, Carrie!

Carrie Miles