Hall Honda Virginia Beach

3516 Virginia Beach Blvd,
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452
Hall Honda Virginia Beach Info
About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

At Hall Automotive, we make the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We appreciate our customers and welcome their questions and comments. As the premier auto group in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We have the unique opportunity to provide transparency to our customers and provide them with a great experience. Hall Automotive invites you to stop by any of our dealerships to view our vast selection of both new and used cars and learn about Hall Automotive’s No Strings Guarantee. Our guarantee, which applies to all new and used vehicles purchased from Hall, provides you with... - Lifetime Virginia state inspection - Student discount up to $750 - Seven day exchange program - Oil change certificates - $500 extra trade-in allowance for any vehicle purchased from Hall

About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Open: 7 days a week for Sales; 6 days a week for Service
  • Hall Honda's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchase
e. clark
5/10/2010

"salesman (older, grey-haired gentleman) was abrupt;..."

salesman (older, grey-haired gentleman) was abrupt; refused to consider countering an offer from another dealer and in fact implied that the other dealer's quote was a "bait and switch." THIS WAS NOT THE CASE AND I SAVED MORE THAN $1800 WITH THE OTHER DEALER.

cannot remember his name

Hall Honda Virginia Beach responded to this review

May 26, 2010

We apologize that you found the experience at our store unsatisfactory. We pride ourselves on rarely losing our customers' business to payment or price. Sometimes though, it can be difficult to help a customer get the exact car they want right at their desired payment or price. It is an unfortunate reality in our business and we are sorry it happened in this instance. We do however appreciate the opportunity to have served you and would love to work with you again in the future whether your needs are sales or service related.

wantsadecentcar
4/28/2010

"It has taken us over 5 months to finally make a purchase...."

It has taken us over 5 months to finally make a purchase. Our sales manager, Don Blea, was professional, helpful, and patient. I would highly recommend him, and intend to work with him again on our next new car purchase. Everyone walks out of a dealership thinking you got a great price, otherwise you wouldn't have made the purchase, right? Overall, with very little drama, I walked out with what I felt was a very fair price on my Odyssey and a very fair price on my trade. While married, this was my vehicle - my negotiations. As a female it can be hard dealing with auto dealers and or service issues. I felt respected by the entire dealership, from sales to finance. And we were out of the dealership in less than 90 minutes once we made the decision to buy.

Don Blea, Max & Erin

naviwife
2/23/2010

"We have bought 3 cars here, so far, in the last 3 years. ..."

We have bought 3 cars here, so far, in the last 3 years. We really enjoy the sales and service department, they are so friendly and welcoming. Don Blea is the best salesman, he knows us and remembers us even when we take the vehicals in for service. The entire staff goes out of their way to make sure your visit go smoothly and are willing to work with you. We love the Express service, makes getting oil changes and minor work completed fast. The appointment side of the service is just as good, they get the work done as described and in a timely fashion.

Don Blea, Max Goodlow and Linda Robertson

rwrmunson
2/01/2010

"My wife, Anh, just bought a vehcile from Hall Honda, a..."

My wife, Anh, just bought a vehcile from Hall Honda, a new Civic. Her sales person, John CHristian made this an excellent experience for her, and therefor for me as well. This purchase was always meant to be for my wife, a replacement for her 1993 Accord which then had 282,000 miles on it, of which, 252,000 were put on by her. My only involvement was to drive her to the dealer and test drive a used Civic before she settled on her new one. John treated my wife with respect. Once he knew that she would be both driver and buyer, his focus was on her and her requirements. Other than the aforementioned test drive, I removed myself from the process and drank coffee in the waiting area. In my absence, John informed my wife of features and benefits of every optional service, accessory, and finacne option available - and their cost - without applying pressure to buy them. Every step of the process - from initial contact, to vehicle selection, to cost/benefit analysis of used versus new, to financing - was handled in a professional and comfortable fashion. My wife is well pleased with her buying experience and I am grateful to Mr. CHristian for his assistance and professionalism.

John CHristian

misssoontobeparker
1/21/2010

"There is a social concept that men in the automotive..."

There is a social concept that men in the automotive sales and service industry can take advantage of the ignorance and vulnerability of women. As a newly single woman who truly does know very little about cars, finding a mechanic that I can trust and depend on with honesty and integrity has become very important to me. J. Horst at Hall Honda in Virginia Beach has exemplified such authentic integrity! Although the price of fixing my 1995 Honda Accord is proving not to be worth it, Mr. Horst has done an outstanding job of helping me understand my car, how it operates, and why possibly a new car would be in my better interest at a far more affordable and long-term rational investment. His clear dedication to excellent customer service has allowed me to openly receive his professional opinion about my personal best automotive interests and I sincerely appreciate him and his team for their care and committment. I now believe that a professional male-female partnership in the automotive industry is possible! Thanks so much J. Horst and team for giving me that hope. It is Very important to me!!!

J. Horst

TJ2Haroz
1/19/2010

"Since moving to Virgnia Beach I have taken my Honda van..."

Since moving to Virgnia Beach I have taken my Honda van for service at Hall Honda and have always been extremely happy with the customer service I have received, especially from J Horst. Because of my experience with J, when I had an accident that totaled my van, I came back to Hall Honda to purchase another vehicle. Jeff Hutchison was my sales rep and he also provided excellent service in purchasing my CRV.

Jeff Hutchison and J Horst

eggemeyer
12/04/2009

"As I entered the lot I had no idea who I was going to..."

As I entered the lot I had no idea who I was going to talk to or what we were going to talk a bout. Honda is a new brand to me. John Cristian greeted me and my wife and was very friendly. He asked if we needed help and when we said we just wanted to look he produced his card and said if we had any questions to please contact him. I said I would and he left us to our own devices. He would do a drive by every now and again to see if we had questions and we did. He answered every one with ease and the knowledge of a true professional. We left the dealer to persue other cars and offers and ultimatley after running into other sales persons that were not so cordial we came back to John. The whole New car buying deal was very pleasant. We got a fair deal on a 2010 Honda Civic. I would recommend highly the trained sales and service staff with Hall Honda. I almost drank them out of their complimentary coffee.(and if I would have wanted some foo foo coffee I could have walked to the Starbucks that is just beside their lot). Even when my schedule dictated that I was unable to make an appointment, John took his personal time to come in on his night off, to facilitate me. It was a great experience from the start and at no time did I feel pressured to make any purchase or get things that I did not want. After the sale was finished John took me through an in depth tutorial of my new car and was with me through the finish of the sale. I even had to send my wife back the next day and retrieve some items that I left in my trade in and she came back telling me how courteous eveyone was. It was a breath of fresh air to have John and the Hall Honda team treat me as in individual and not just a dollar sign. Thanks for the good work. Alan

John Cristian

B. Mathews
11/25/2009

"My experience at Hall Honda was wonderful. Efrem..."

My experience at Hall Honda was wonderful. Efrem Huger,my sales person,was professional, knowledgeable and competent. He treated me with respect. I used Edmonds.com to research the car and was pleased to have that price accepted. The business manager was also professional. He explained the add ons, but did not pressure us to buy them. Great Job!!

Efrem Huger

murphcakes
11/10/2009

"I purchased my vehicle 4 years ago and I am a very..."

I purchased my vehicle 4 years ago and I am a very pleased customer. When I purchased my vehicle, I received a great deal, and not only that but I also received "red carpet" treatment as if my vehicle concerns and patronage mattered. A great customer service is why I drive approximately 90 miles roundtrip to receive regular maintenance. I could have gone to First Team, which was only 20 minutes from my residence, but the service could not match Hall Honda. In fact, I referred my roommate, and the next month,she purchased her vehicle there as well. For anyone looking for a great deal on a car and quality service, I recommend Hall Honda where every visit is a "red carpet" event.

All (Tony, Max Goodloe, Richard Gmelin, & Don Blea) internet team

mengdahl
11/02/2009

"Sorry...don't recall the exact name of the..."

Sorry...don't recall the exact name of the salesperson...but he was excellent, and HHonda has been very good about everything. I haven't had any service except an oil change and that went well!!! The car is working very well, and so far no problems with the car or the dealership.

don't recall