Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Sales and Leasing Consultant

Lawernce Bright, Finance Manager, Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Lawernce Bright

April 22, 2017

"Third Honda In 18 Months"

- Black, Tyree

Back in September 2015 was when I first met Tommy Hancock and he sold me a 2008 Honda Accord coupe. Almost a year after that I traded my 2008 Accord for 2016 Honda Accord coupe only to have it totaled in March of this year. I have been renting a car for the past couple of weeks and it started to become expensive, I gave Tommy a call told him about my situation, he promised me over the phone we would take care of my problem. I came into Hall Honda of Virginia Beach and Tommy got me out of that costly rental car and into a brand new 2017 Honda Accord coupe. I would like to thank him and the folks at Hall Honda of Virginia Beach for solving my problem.

April 21, 2017

"Second Honda Purchase!!!"

- Jenlhowa

Tommy and Jeff were wonderful sales men!! This was the second car Tommy sold to me and I would recommend him to anyone!!! They were friendly and easy to work with!

April 19, 2017

"Experience here was wonderful"

- dm123

Was very professional and honest , this was the best service. Best place to buy a car for sure the staff was so friendly , I will definitely be back!

Used 2016 Acura TLX, $29500

2016 Honda Fit

New 2016 Honda Fit, $19435

2016 Honda Fit

• Open: 7 days a week for Sales; 6 days a week for Service
  • Hall Honda's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchase
Hall Honda Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach, VA, 23452