Hall Honda Virginia Beach

3516 Virginia Beach Blvd,
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452
Hall Honda Virginia Beach Info
About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

At Hall Automotive, we make the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We appreciate our customers and welcome their questions and comments. As the premier auto group in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We have the unique opportunity to provide transparency to our customers and provide them with a great experience. Hall Automotive invites you to stop by any of our dealerships to view our vast selection of both new and used cars and learn about Hall Automotive’s No Strings Guarantee. Our guarantee, which applies to all new and used vehicles purchased from Hall, provides you with... - Lifetime Virginia state inspection - Student discount up to $750 - Seven day exchange program - Oil change certificates - $500 extra trade-in allowance for any vehicle purchased from Hall

About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Open: 7 days a week for Sales; 6 days a week for Service
  • Hall Honda's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchase
A197harley
6/16/2011

"I am very disappointed with my purchase at Hall Honda and..."

I am very disappointed with my purchase at Hall Honda and their certified car program. I purchased a Honda Civic from them and the car has the 150 point inspection to be certified through them. The problem is when you bring a defect to the management attention that is on the quality control list you become a victim. When valid issues are brought to the attention of the dealer you are told you are the problem. I only ask that Hall Honda honors the deal they agreed to. They advertised the Civic as being certified on the web site when it wasn't. We inspected the car it had material defects that we we're guaranteed they would be corrected when we received the car after the prep. I have tried to resolve this to no avail with Hall Honda's management. I have to rise to the regional level now. I wouldn't count on the customer service after the deal. Buy a new car from someone else, run far from this dealer.

Chris the manager

chances51
5/30/2011

"My daughter went online and requested financing with..."

My daughter went online and requested financing with Toyota and Honda. Honda called her back IMMEDIATELY and told her she was pre-approved, no problem. She even specifically asked if she need a co-signer. (She's young, with little credit and had been turned down before). Someone from internet team still assured her it was absolutely no problem, and so we headed out the door with excitement. We get there and meet Don, the "manager". He never showed any excitment and did not show my daughter the first car. He said it would be difficult getting financing, but he would try. He also said there was NO chance on a new car, but he had ONE used car in mind for her (a car that she had absolutely no interest in, not even a Honda)! She would need much more documentation though, including eight references. He said he would submit her paperwork in morning and see what he could do. She left dejected. While waiting on Don's call all morning the following day, Toyota called back. She didn't feel it would be different, but we went anyway. Within a few hours, she walked out of Toyota with a brand new Scion TC-no co-signer. She was treated like royalty. She is thrilled. It was a wonderful experience. Don did finally call her on the way home from Toyota with what he said was unfortunate news. Well, my daughter had good new for him. He also said if he could help in the future, just let him know. Hope he doesn't hold his breath. HORRIBLE TACTICS USED JUST TO GET BUYER TO COME IN! HORRIBLE DEALERSHIP!!! P.S. I recommend Jesse Cook at Charles Barker Toyota!!!

Don

Hall Honda Virginia Beach responded to this review

May 31, 2011

Chances51, Please understand that we have guidelines that we are required by the bank to follow and unfortunately when the final information went to the bank they would not allow us to offer her financing. Very happy she was able to find her dream vehicle. Chris Lark General Manager Hall Honda Virginia Beach

gman4567
5/24/2011

"I worked with Matthew Hess for several days over the..."

I worked with Matthew Hess for several days over the internet trying to find the right car and price (along with several other dealers.) His professionalism on the phone made him stand out over some other dealerships in the area. Even when he wasn't available, it always seemed someone else on the team was there to assist right away and answer any questions I had. The Sales managers Erin and Travis were great to work with. They made us feel welcome and happy that we were buying car from Hall Honda. Thanks again to everyone I work with and I would Highly recommend this dealer!

Matthew Hess, Erin, Travis

selnabu14
5/13/2011

"They were AMAZING! I will be telling EVERYONE to buy..."

They were AMAZING! I will be telling EVERYONE to buy here!!!!! :) :) :) The sales associates were very thorough and knowledgeable. They answered all of our questions and were very willing to work with us to provide exactly what we needed, desired, and could afford.

Efram and Don and Spencer

MatsuKaze
4/23/2011

"Max is agreat preson to work wit, no pressure, friendly,..."

Max is agreat preson to work wit, no pressure, friendly, and a great attitude for his work. This is second car we have purchased from him at this dealership. Car was ready on time as ordered with additional accessories. We would recommend this salesman and the dealership to anyone.

Max

Ccboo3
4/16/2011

"Very thorough, friendly and accommodating. Very positive!..."

Very thorough, friendly and accommodating. Very positive! The salespeople were not pushy,rather they gave you space to make your own de visions. It was nice not to go to car dealers who forced you or bugged you to make a decision.as a result, I feel that I made a right decision for my needs.

Rhoda, Pappo, Jake, Yannie, and Spencer

jdymond
4/11/2011

"I was able to find someone to help me the moment I walked..."

I was able to find someone to help me the moment I walked in, and throughout the entire experience the salesman was very polite, informative and patient while I found the car I wanted. He worked with me on the price of the car and my monthly payment as well, and I felt I recweived a great deal! He even offered my some pizza the staff had ordered because I was getting hungry. I really appreciated how nice everyone was and I love the new car! I rode out of there with a 2011 Honda Accord, and I feel it was an excellent value.

Robert Jacobs (I think, but he goes by "Jake"), also Erin Bessey

no car still
4/06/2011

"a sale told me to come in next day to buy. Was getting..."

a sale told me to come in next day to buy. Was getting loan the next day for car and they sold it out from under me. I hung up on the sales rep because he wanted to argue about it. Then he called me on the home phone, I didnt even give him this number and here a day later they are calling! I will never buy from them. AND JUST LOOK AT THE PERSONAL information they posted on google pertaining to a customers credit! UNPROFESSIONAL! Was this review helpful? Yes - No - Flag as inappropriate They will not stop calling my home number that I did not even give them! (4/6/2011)

no work they just sold it from under me

jaredsbrunette
4/06/2011

"I have had serveral experiences with Hall Honda. Each..."

I have had serveral experiences with Hall Honda. Each visit, we are greeted in a courteous, professional manner without the feeling of the salesperson being to "pushy." We appreciate this and feel comfortable visiting Hall Honda. While visiting Apirl 5, 2011 for routine maintenance; oil change, alignment and tire rotation I was unpleasantly surprised of the cost of a basic synthetic oil change of $38.95. The average oil change not only city but state wide is roughly $26.00. Further disapppointing is the fact that you no longer give a discount to Seniors, AAA or military. The purpose of this email is to THANK a Hall Honda employee. This individual was thorough, yet to the point explaining maintenance taking place, queried the maintenance history ensuring if any upcoming maintenance could be done same day, informed me halfway through of findings and estimated the time until completion, all with a smile and a geniune appreciation for my business. It is very common to make a phone call inquiring why a customer's experience was negative. In this case I would highly encourage the General/Corporate Manager to personally phone this individual and commend him on a JOB WELL DONE! --Jay, services department, who took the 9:45am appt for the 09 Honda Accord EX/V6. Sincerly, Tammie Barger

Jay (Service Department)

damoore
4/04/2011

"I went into Hall Honda, on Virginia Beach Blvd, about..."

I went into Hall Honda, on Virginia Beach Blvd, about 3:45 pm today (Monday: 4-4-2011). My intentions were to purchase a brand new 2011 Honda Insight. I walked in on the Used car lot side, walked all the way to the Service Entrance side, and no one - meaning no Hall Honda Sales staff, spoke to me, waved, or made any indications that I was in their salesroom. I went out side, on the Used Car lot side, took 3 different pictures of the 2011 Silver Insight, that is located on the corner just outside their sales room. Still, no Sales staff. At that point I got in my vehicle and drove away. So, the reasons for the Very Bad Customer Service is as indicated in the above paragraph. My wife, of 32 years, just brought a brand 2010 Honda Civic from Hall Honda-Va Beach in November and spoke so highly of their Sales staff. Well, today, must have been an off day for Customer Service, for Hall Honda-Va Beach Blvd. I am still interested in the 2011 Insight - stock number 2110584.

None