Hall Honda Virginia Beach

3516 Virginia Beach Blvd,
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452
Hall Honda Virginia Beach Info
About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

At Hall Automotive, we make the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We appreciate our customers and welcome their questions and comments. As the premier auto group in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We have the unique opportunity to provide transparency to our customers and provide them with a great experience. Hall Automotive invites you to stop by any of our dealerships to view our vast selection of both new and used cars and learn about Hall Automotive’s No Strings Guarantee. Our guarantee, which applies to all new and used vehicles purchased from Hall, provides you with... - Lifetime Virginia state inspection - Student discount up to $750 - Seven day exchange program - Oil change certificates - $500 extra trade-in allowance for any vehicle purchased from Hall

About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Open: 7 days a week for Sales; 6 days a week for Service
  • Hall Honda's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchase
Thorwulfgar
10/11/2010

"I went in with a 2009 Honda oddessy with as bad..."

I went in with a 2009 Honda oddessy with as bad camshaft.I dealt with many people, Brian Culp.shop foreman, a perfect example of customer service. he told me what the issue was,treated me with respect and honor and like a human.I know about motors from military service so I knew he wasnt giving me any bull. next was the following people. David Bledsoe,Dennis Jordan..{what a character he was, funny nice and understanding.}Erin Bessey, sales manager, now this woman was something out of the normal, she immediately started the ball rolling when she heard what was going on, listened to me and then got The even Bigger manager Chris Lark in the picture, showed me some numbers and then started to show me exactly what i wanted. no gimmicks, no forced things I didnt need...just pure and simple service. and last but not least John Bradford. he helped me with the numbers, was caring and made sure I was getting all i needed with information. I spent a total of 7 hours in this building..and i will tell you what.. I have never had so much fun in my life!! no one was pushy,and I felt i was walking on a red carpet the whole time..VIP style. I have told many people what happened and they are impressed. my wife was thrilled and LOVES the new van.it had everything and then some she loves. THANK YOU HONDA FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU HAVE!!!! in a few months..the wife wishes to get me a truck.. GUESS WHERE WE ARE GOING!!!!! yep Hall Honda Virginia! yours truely,. Thorwulfgar Uvaerkaller OCV Sea Conn USN Retired. now driving a 2011 HONDA Oddessey and still driving :O)

Brian Culp,Chris Lark,Erin Bessey,David Bledsoe,John Bradford,Dennis Jordan

dleach
10/09/2010

"I went to Hall Used Cars not looking for a car and found..."

I went to Hall Used Cars not looking for a car and found a 2009 VW Passat that I fell in love with. Thanks to Frank I was able to walk away with a newer car. His hard work and determination to make this my car was fanastic. When I went to take the car home to Chester Virginia a two hour drive I was told that the car had not been through Hall Honda's 180 degree safety inspection and that I would have to wait. I was broken hearted. The dealership gave me a Honda to drive until my car was But Frank said you will have it by Wednesday and I said no I cannot come down until the following Saturday. On Monday afternoon 20 September, Frank called me and said I am bringing your car up to you right now. I will be there in two hours. This man took two hours of his time when he could have been selling cars and brought my car to me. I was elated that I would finally have my car. On Tuesday morning I believe John the financing gentleman called and told me that another lender had offered by a better financing rate and would I be interested. I jumped at the chance. This dealership is the best in my eyes. They are make every attempt to please the customer and the work miracles for the customer. My hat is off to all at Hall Honda of Virginia Beach.

Frank Cassisa

clifflt
10/05/2010

"The experience was great. No pressure sales. Everyone..."

The experience was great. No pressure sales. Everyone was friendly and easy to talk to. I used the on-line quote system. I was given a good deal off the sticker price. I liked the way they handle trade-ins. I went to Hall Honda. The evaluator had a check off sheet which I saw. He drove the car with me. Then looked the car over and gave me the full Kelly Blue Book Price. Dealing with DJ was also a nice experience. He didn't try to pressure me into buying a car. We went for a ride in the new car and he explained everything about the car and was able to answer all my questions. The entire paper work process went smoothly. It didn't take long to get it all done. I left with my new 2010 Honda CR_V and am happy with this experience. This is my 3rd car from Hall Honda. I was pleased with my past experiences, but was even more satisfied with the changes they had made in the selling process since my last purchase. I highly recommend Hall Honda.

D J Jordan

donnell0145
10/04/2010

"outstanding manager and efrem,huger was the best sale..."

outstanding manager and efrem,huger was the best sale representative since ive been a customer at hall honda virginia beach /internet teams was outstanding sending e-mail and following up with me/will stay a cusotmer for life/ very happy with car from hall honda

efrem,hugler/internet team

TLWiseman
10/03/2010

"My experience with Hall was great; they were friendly,..."

My experience with Hall was great; they were friendly, knowledgable and were NOT pushy. I ended up at Hall using the USAA car buying service and it was a smooth process. The Hall internet team contacted me and I dealt with several of them on the phone prior to going into the dealership. I knew exactly what I wanted and they were able to provide me more information on the vehicle and track down the exact car I wanted. I had to wait a bit for the car (only about a week) because I was waiting for a specific color, but they kept me well informed of delivery progress. The staff at Hall were all very friendly and helpful. My salesman, Matt, was very down to earth and friendlly; quite easy to deal with and well informed on the cars features. This is my first hybrid, so the car has a lot that I'm not familiar with and he was able to clear things up. Overall fantastic experience and I would recommend Hall to everyone. Oh, and I LOVE my new Insight!! :)

Matt and Don (Max and Dennis on the phone a few times)

Jay Bilken
9/28/2010

"I am one of the many transplants in Virginia Beach. ..."

I am one of the many transplants in Virginia Beach. Transfered in 3 monbths ago from another base. Traded my 02 Accord with 150 k plus miles for a new 2010 LX-P. Worked with Chip Spigner. He was straight up with me all the way. I wanted leather but had a budget. Chip was patient, asked me some questions. He suggested the LX-P for my budget and approximated what the payment difference would be. Erin Bessey worked up both leather and a LXP for me. I took a hard look and selected the LXP after playing with the offers. Through out, Chip was terrific, as was Ms. Bessy. No suprises with the Finance guy. I got to say I was looking for the whole thing getti9ng a car would be a pain , but Chip and everyone made it easy. I will send Chip and Hall anyone that needs a car. Jay Bilken

Chip Spigner, Erin Bessey

KURBAN
9/15/2010

"HALL HONDA IN VIRGINIA BEACH WAS AMAZING. THEY HELPED TO..."

HALL HONDA IN VIRGINIA BEACH WAS AMAZING. THEY HELPED TO PUT IN A CAR THAT HELPED ME SAVE TONS OF MONEY NOT ONLY IN A PAYMENT BUT IN GAS FOR WORK. I DONT LIVE CLOSE TO MY JOB SO THAT IS REALLY IMPORTANT TO ME. EVERYONE WAS FRIENDLY AND ONLY SHOWED ME WHAT I COULD AFFORD AND MADE IT ALL POSSIBLE TO TRADE IN MY GAS GUZZLER.

Joesph Cuellar, Jake Jacobs, and Curt Copper

NewInsightOwner
8/24/2010

"My previous car had been totaled and I needed a new car. ..."

My previous car had been totaled and I needed a new car. I went into Hall Honda torn between a Honda Insight and another vehicle. John Christian was the first person I came across and he was warm and friendly. I was not an easy sale (I had done my homework)! I did not want to even deal with a salesperson or having to buy a vehicle. Car shopping is my least favorite thing to do. John was personable and NOT pushy. He was patient and allowed me to talk about what I was looking for. He immediately got me in an Insight and we test drove it. We sat down to review the vehicle specifications and he took the time to pull up fuel efficiency reports. He is VERY easy to like! I felt comfortable with him in no time at all and was honest with him about what I was looking for - he took me to a website www.fueleconomy.org and helped me compare the Insight with the other vehicle I was debating purchasing. Hands down - this time and effort made the sale for me! John went above and beyond (I am certain) his duties as a salesman and guided me through the entire process of purchasing my vehicle. John Christian is a dream come true for the skeptical car buyer! If I were in the market I would request John Christian BY NAME at Hall Honda and work only with him!

John Christian

rtscyoung
7/26/2010

"Absolutely great customer service. they were super..."

Absolutely great customer service. they were super friendly and offered hassle free buying with a great knowledge of their product. if i buy another car in Virginia it will be from Hall Honda if if it is not a Honda it will be a Hall dealership. my wife brought the car home and two days later realized she wanted a different color, one call to Hall Honda and they made it happpen. Every one there was eager to help. Thank you for the best cart buying experience i have ever had, and i have bought a new car every 2 years for the last ten years.

ebarrett
7/25/2010

"I first went to the website and did preapproval for..."

I first went to the website and did preapproval for credit application. That introduced me to the Internet Team. I made a call for an appointment, where I met Donna (very nice and informed) and went in same day. Matt was waiting for me and had the car I wanted already picked out. It was perfect match with what I wanted. He was knowledgable and informative of all aspects of my Honda Civic. Also, Matt was professional, respectful and great sense of humor. The next employee to great me with a smile was Jennifer Cain. She just wanted to introduce herself and ask how things were going. Next I met Mike, again very friendly, who helped me with my trade-in. And last, but not least by any means, was Don Blea. He made the paperwork as painless and it can be. Extremely efficient. I am not sure what has me more thrilled with this transaction. My beautiful brand new Honda Civic or Halls for making it such an enjoyable experience. Ok - it is the Honda but you get my point.

Matthew Hess; Don Blea; Mike Downs; Jennifer Cain; Donna Whitehurst