Read Reviews Hall Honda Virginia Beach

3.9

3.3

3.5

based on 12 reviews

Overall
3.5

3.5 out of 5

Carrie MilesService Advisor1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Hall Honda Virginia Beach

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Hall Honda Virginia Beach has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

At Hall Automotive, we make the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We appreciate our customers and welcome their questions and comments. As the premier auto group in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We have the unique opportunity to provide transparency to our customers and provide them with a great experience.

Hall Automotive invites you to stop by any of our dealerships to view our vast selection of both new and used cars and learn about Hall Automotive’s No Strings Guarantee. Our guarantee, which applies to all new and used vehicles purchased from Hall, provides you with...

- Lifetime Virginia state inspection

Saturday: 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM

Sunday: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Our Amenities

Open: 7 days a week for Sales; 6 days a week for Service Free WiFi
Hall Honda's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchase Instant Financing
After Hours Drop-Off Laptop Computers
Cable TV Authorized Parts Store
Children's Play Room Pet Friendly
Customer Lounge Area Rental Car Service Onsite
Drive-In Service Shuttle Service
Express Service Vending Machines
Free Coffee

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"When I walked into the parking lot, I had time to walk..."

LMJohnsonVa
6/27/2009 4:29:27 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Ronald L. Singletary

My Review Of Hall Honda Virginia Beach:

When I walked into the parking lot, I had time to walk around the lot by myself to really get a look at what vehicles they had in their lot. I am the kind of person who likes to look, ask questions later. I don't like to be "mobbed by a salesman." Ron Singletary approached me and introduced himself. He was very pleasant and informative about the vehicle I had chosen. He informed me of all the safety features and highlites that were included in the 2006 Honda Accord. He showed me all of the important aspects of the vehicle which enhanced the quality of the company and the automobile that I had picked. I was sold from the beginning but I like to shop around. I told him I wanted to look around considering this was the first place I had been to that day. Now, I have worked in jewelry sales so I know he has to T.O. (turn-over) which he did, and it was beautifully done, might I add in. Joseph Cuellar came over and he was very pleasant as well. I ended up leaving but I told Ron that he was absolutely wonderful to me that day and I will not forget how I was treated here, I just cannot in my right mind not look around first. I am a HUGE FAN of customer service. I will never EVER buy a car from someone who did not treat me good. I looked around but honestly, I could not get the car...the service...the people there are people that I WANT to deal with. I came back at 2 pm (it was funny b/c Ron was calling me to thank me for coming in when I was pulling into the parking lot!) My father was with me while I was looking for a car (I am a woman and I like to have a man there when buying an automobile) and we went in. Talked pricing and ultimately made the deal happen. My father and the guys (Joe and Ron) made a connection as well. (Sports! {laugh}) Anyway, I want to thank you HALL HONDA (Ron especially) ON VIRGINIA BEACH BLVD for everything...I look forward to buying all of my vehicles from you! -Laura Johnson

Twitter
"MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE WITH HALL HONDA WAS DEFINATELY EASY..."

volcomtwin17
6/25/2009 10:02:51 AM

SPENCER & JOHN CHRISTIAN

My Review Of Hall Honda Virginia Beach:

MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE WITH HALL HONDA WAS DEFINATELY EASY AND THOROUGH. ALL OF THE HONDA STAFF WORKED BEYOND THEIR MEANS TO GET ME IN THE CAR I LOVED. I AM HAPPY TO KNOW I HAVE A RELIABLE CAR FROM HALL HONDA VIRGINIA BEACH. JOHN CHRISTIAN HAS TO BE ONE OF THE NICEST SALESMAN ALIVE. I FEEL COMFORTABLE AND CONFIDENT THAT MY PURCHASE AT HALL WAS THE BEST CHOICE. THANK YOU HALL HONDA.

Twitter
"After I bought my car with Hall Honda, the passenger side..."

kaycivic09
6/21/2009 9:07:06 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
J Horst and Gold Service Team
Steve Hug
Brian Culp

My Review Of Hall Honda Virginia Beach:

After I bought my car with Hall Honda, the passenger side mirror became loose and the alignment felt off. I called in to the Gold Service Team and indicated the problem. When I got the car back the first time, the mirror and alignment were fixed. A few days later the mirror became loose again. I called service and spoke with J Horst. He was concerned that the mirror was loose and apologized for not having it fixed. Steve Hug suggested Brian Culp, master technician, look at the mirror. He was able to take care of the problem. Since my last visit the mirror has worked perfectly. Everyone I worked with was prompt in their service, friendly, polite, showed concern for the customer, and even followed up with me to make sure everything was still in working condition. Hall Honda Virginia Beach has great customer service!

Twitter
"This is the second vehicle I've purchase from Hall Honda..."

garciapa
6/19/2009 7:11:28 PM

Dwight Richards

My Review Of Hall Honda Virginia Beach:

This is the second vehicle I've purchase from Hall Honda through Mr. Dwight Richards. As in the first experience purchasing a Civic Hybrid, I was extremely pleased with the sincerity and friendliness in the staff. All around, from the way they treated me as a returning customer and helping find the right vehicle, I was pleased with their service and especially appreciative of how Dwight, Rebecca Hawley and General Manager, Steve Hug worked with me on a price we could all agree on for a new Honda CRV. Thanks, Hall Honda!

Sincerely,
Phil Garcia

Twitter
"About 2 months ago my wife and I purchased a new Honda..."

justsomeguy
6/17/2009 3:49:45 PM

Antar Wilson and Rebecca Hawley

My Review Of Hall Honda Virginia Beach:

About 2 months ago my wife and I purchased a new Honda Odyssey Touring as our second Honda from Hall. The process was quick and easy and Antar was extremely knowledgeable about the features and options. Rebecca helped out by searching for the model we wanted (Thank You!) The whole experience went so smoothly, we went back the following week to buy an Accord. Three cars total from Hall Honda, so far and we recommend them to our family and friends. Thanks for making car buying enjoyable!

Twitter
"Richard was an excellent salesman. He showed me exactly..."

ddunn222
6/13/2009 9:57:45 PM

Richard Gmelin and Don Blea

My Review Of Hall Honda Virginia Beach:

Richard was an excellent salesman. He showed me exactly what I wanted and didn't try to sell me something more expensive. He made the appropriate amount of contact, not too pushy. Don showed me how to use the Nav and helped deliver my new car to my house. Together they make a great team.

Twitter
"The reason we purchased a Honda Pilot from Hall Honda was..."

jason.johnston
6/2/2009 10:07:29 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Ling Fat

My Review Of Hall Honda Virginia Beach:

The reason we purchased a Honda Pilot from Hall Honda was because of Salesman Ling Fat. Ling was very professional, courteous, and a true gentleman. He was patient with my wife and I as we had a hard time deciding what vehicle we wanted. He went at our pace and did not rush our decision. That type of salesman will be a tremendous benefit to both Hall Honda as well as customers as Ling cultivates long term relationships. He cares about his reputation and about Hall Honda. If you want a no-nonsense, even salesman, go to Hall Honda in Va Beach and ask for Ling. He will dedicate 100% of his time and efforts to help you. Thanks Ling for helping us out.
-Jason and Rebecca

Twitter
"I would like to thank all the people at Hall Honda, Va..."

smthr
5/31/2009 7:49:22 AM

Mr. Don Blea
Erin Bessey
Spencer Clarke
Jenn Sims
and Richard.

My Review Of Hall Honda Virginia Beach:

I would like to thank all the people at Hall Honda, Va Beach. I received excellent treatment from the following individuals: Mr. Don Blea, my personal sales person conducted himself in a professional manner. Erin Bessey a very special thanks to you, Spencer Clarke, Jenn Sims and Richard thanks again.

Ronnie

Twitter
"Pleasant salesman. He explained every feature and was not..."

robtesta
5/28/2009 5:58:44 PM

Don Ibea

My Review Of Hall Honda Virginia Beach:

Pleasant salesman. He explained every feature and was not pressuring to make a deal. Not the usual let me check with my manager. The deal was great and I would highly recommend this dealership and particularily the salesman to anyone looking for a Honda.

Twitter
"Our entire experience in buying our new Accord was..."

smathews
5/24/2009 2:21:42 PM

Efrim Buger

My Review Of Hall Honda Virginia Beach:

Our entire experience in buying our new Accord was fantastic. Our sales person, Efrim, treated us respectfully and in a forthright as well as friendly manner. He was professional in his salesmanship which made our experience of buying a new car enjoyable.

<< Reviews 181-190 | Reviews 201-210 >>