Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Justin Fox

February 24, 2017

"Outstanding service "

- Lorian

Mr Duke went above and beyond what I expected. He was helpful and honest about what I needed and didn't need when I purchased my 2017 civic. He gave his honest opinion and allowed me to decide what I wanted. It was an overall an amazing experience.

February 20, 2017

"Excellent Buying Experience"

- SB in Virginia Beach

Thank you so much for a wonderful buying experience. We dreaded the negotiating process of purchasing a car and Richard and Papa made the experience very smooth and effortless. We appreciated the friendliness and professionalism. It was refreshing to have such an honest experience. Out next vehicle purchase will definitely be from Hall Honda.

February 10, 2017

"Tommy Hancock"

- thomwest

Hall Honda was GREAT all around but Tommy Hancock was the reason we bought at Hall. I felt like he was very sincere and telling me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I did shop around and I feel very confident that I could not have gotten a better deal anywhere else. Highly recommend asking for Tommy if considering a product from Hall Hinda.

New 2016 Honda Fit, $19335

2016 Honda Fit

New 2016 Honda Civic, $21685

2016 Honda Civic

• Open: 7 days a week for Sales; 6 days a week for Service
  • Hall Honda's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchase
Hall Honda Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach, VA, 23452