Hall Honda Virginia Beach

3516 Virginia Beach Blvd,
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452
Hall Honda Virginia Beach Info
About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

At Hall Automotive, we make the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We appreciate our customers and welcome their questions and comments. As the premier auto group in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We have the unique opportunity to provide transparency to our customers and provide them with a great experience. Hall Automotive invites you to stop by any of our dealerships to view our vast selection of both new and used cars and learn about Hall Automotive’s No Strings Guarantee. Our guarantee, which applies to all new and used vehicles purchased from Hall, provides you with... - Lifetime Virginia state inspection - Student discount up to $750 - Seven day exchange program - Oil change certificates - $500 extra trade-in allowance for any vehicle purchased from Hall

About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Open: 7 days a week for Sales; 6 days a week for Service
  • Hall Honda's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchase
graykv
2/01/2012

"I love my new CRV. When I first started thinking about a..."

I love my new CRV. When I first started thinking about a new car a few years ago, Don took me out on a test drive and explained the features of the civic. He understood that I was just doing research, but took the time to go over the features of the car. When I went in this time to look at the CRV I had the good fortune of being greeted by Don. Once again, he patiently explained the features of the car. There was no high pressure sales tactics-just information and demonstrations of the car's features. Don acted like I was the only customer in the showroom and gave me the time I needed to make my decision. When it came time for the paperwork, I really appreciated the fact that it didn't take forever. Hall was able to go through my credit union and get a better interest rate than I was able to get at my credit union on my own. Jennifer had the paper work ready to go. Once that was done and I was ready to go, Don made sure that all of the cool electronic gadgets were set the way that I wanted them and sent me on my way. Thanks for a great car buying experience.

Don Blea on the internet team, Jennifer Cain business manager

clp8052
2/01/2012

"We were very pleased with Don, our Salesman. He was very..."

We were very pleased with Don, our Salesman. He was very knowledgeable of about the Civic we looked at. The process for purchasing the car was quite quick and easy. I would recommend seeing Don (Internet Sales) if you are looking for a new car in the VB area. Thanks Chris

Don

Dollie A
1/31/2012

"I just picked up my new 2012 CRV on Saturday and just..."

I just picked up my new 2012 CRV on Saturday and just love it. From the moment I walked into Hall Honda I felt very comfortable and welcome. Don Blea was very helpful and knowledgeable and answered all my questions. The whole team was very professional and made the process easy. I would recommend Don Blea and Hall Honda to anyone.

kris824
1/31/2012

"I picked up my 2012 Pilot yesterday and I love it. Don..."

I picked up my 2012 Pilot yesterday and I love it. Don Blea was great to work with, he made the whole process easy. There was no pressure and things moved along quickly. He was able to order the color I wanted and made sure I understood all the features of the car before leaving. Good experience.

pilot girly
1/30/2012

"I bought my new Pilot from Dwight Richards which was very..."

I bought my new Pilot from Dwight Richards which was very helpful and showed me everything there was to know about my new car. Chris made sure that the pricing fit my budget and made sure I understood everything about leasing. Jennifer went over a lot of options with me and explained them in detail I took a couple that worked for me and my budget. I encourage anyone looking for a new car to give these guys a shot first you want go anywhere else.

Chris Lark,Dwight Richards,and Jennifer Cain

VRae
1/30/2012

"I had a great experience at Hall Honda located on Va..."

I had a great experience at Hall Honda located on Va Beach Blvd in Va Beach! I was greeted right away from the moment I walked in by a very friendly Max Goodloe after a few moments of chit chat he introduced me to Cindy Warren b/c he had a prior engagement that he had to attend to. Cindy was fantastic from beginning to end. I'm always apprehensive when walking into any dealership in fear of a hard sell and pressuring dealers and she wasn't any of those things. We talked very casually and she answered my questions thoroughly without pushing me into anything. At first I wasn't sure what exactly I was interested in, but all I knew was that I needed a car under very unfortunate circumstances due to the fact that I had to make a very impromptu move to the area from NYC due to the fact that both of my parents were in the hospital and I had to take care of them for an indefinite amount of time. All I know is that I wanted a small compact, fuel efficient car that reflected my personality that I could bring back to NYC, but still provided adequate cargo space. I needed it to be able to adapt to the city life if and when I decide to move back to NYC. I kept reading about the Honda Fit after seeing it on the street unfamiliar about this particular model. It ranked number #1 on US News and reviews.com and I decided to check it out. I told Cindy that I was interested in the metallic grey and raspberry blue colors and she told me that both were available and scheduled an appointment for me to see them as she looked around the area for them to be transferred in. She told me that the raspberry blue color was actually being displayed at the car show at the Pavilion and would be available in the coming days. I immediately got a phone call the moment it came in and it made me feel special knowing that it is a very limited color and I was the first person called to view it. The moment I saw it, I knew that it was the one and immediately started drawing up papers to buy it. There were a few technical difficulties with getting it financed by the right institution, but the Hall Honda team made it happen AND got me a lower interest rate than I expected! It was great, b/c after I signed the first contract they continued to look for better interest rates and found one and had me come in to resign the contract so that I get the best deal possible! AMAZING! Thank God I got this particular color when I did b/c apparently there was a line of people behind me ready to buy it! All in all the ENTIRE team at Hall Honda was amazing and they went above and beyond my expectations and made my time purchasing a brand new car easy and enjoyable especially during this difficult time in my life with my parents. They were also very sensitive to the situation with my registration as my old name appeared on it from the DMV (I am transgendered and legally had my name changed) and just wanted to point out that I make sure to have that changed so that I won't experience any confusion if I were to present my registration to any officials. It could have been a very embarrassing situation and instead they made me feel comfortable yet informed about the consequences. Thanks Hall Honda for living up to the hype and expectations that Honda is in deed a great company to invest in, and not only for their high quality dependable cars, but also their exceptional service. Especially you Cindy! Thanks Again:)

Cindy Warren

evy007
1/29/2012

"I went to Hall Honda looking for a car with low gas..."

I went to Hall Honda looking for a car with low gas miles, as soon as I got out of my car a sales rep, Steve Schwartz started helping me looking for my economic car. Steve was very helpful and knowledgeable and also very patient as I was deciding which vehicle I want and what payment I wanted. Steve took his time after I was already approved to tell me all the car features and also told me to come the next day to set my phone and contact info in the car (yes, because the car has a phone feature too) nice. It took us like 3-4 hours hours looking for a car and finishing the paper work. While waiting and looking for a car I got hungry and I'm a diabetic (I didn't bring anything with me to eat) so Steve was very kind to offer me something to eat, he was awesome and very nice person.I love my new 2012 Honda Civic Sedan, especially the cool "econ" fuel feature is great. I recommend buying from Hall Honda.

Steve Schwartz

jimisstrat
1/23/2012

"Based on my experience at Hall Honda I would not hesitate..."

Based on my experience at Hall Honda I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership. I called Hall to see if the vehicle advertised on the internet was still available. Cindy Warren answered the phone and not only was she very plesant to speak with she quickly had answers to my questions. Upon arrival at the dealership I was greeted and offered coffee while I waited a couple of minutes for my sales rep Ben Rodman. Ben is a friendly guy who seems to not only know his job well but also the product he is selling. Ben answered all of my questions, never pushed me towards a decision, and actually listened to what I had to say. After agreeing to purchase the vehicle I was introduced to Spencer Edwards. Spencer offered me additional coverages but didn't pressure my decision in any way. We shared a couple of "sea stories", shook hands, and I was out the door. A+ in my book.

Cindy Warren, Ben Rodman, Spencer Edwards

Keithfit39
1/22/2012

"Steve Schwartz and Chris Lark the general manager have..."

Steve Schwartz and Chris Lark the general manager have provided us with top notch service and value on the two vehicles we have purchased at Hall Honda. From start to finish we had a no pressure enjoyable experience that ended with us driving away with new vehicles. They handled all aspects of the process and followed up to ensure all of our needs where met. I am more than confident that anyone that walks into their doors will get the same great service and dedication to customer satisfaction. I cannot say enough about the team at Hall Honda.

Steve Schwartz and Chris Lark

rod.watson
1/21/2012

"My experience with Hall Automotive was excellent! After..."

My experience with Hall Automotive was excellent! After some research on new vehicles to consider, I went out one cold December night after work to look around...Honda wasn't even on my “list’, but I decided to stop in anyway since it was on my way home. I took 5 minutes to express my wants and needs, and it took 10 minutes to be shown what MY vehicle had to offer! That chance visit was a pivot point in my decision process. Thanks to DON BLEA and the rest of the team at Hall Honda for a great experience! LOVE my Honda Pilot (Touring)! Rod Watson, Virginia Beach

Reviews of Tommy Hancock