Hall Honda Virginia Beach

3516 Virginia Beach Blvd,
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452
Hall Honda Virginia Beach Info
About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

At Hall Automotive, we make the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We appreciate our customers and welcome their questions and comments. As the premier auto group in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We have the unique opportunity to provide transparency to our customers and provide them with a great experience. Hall Automotive invites you to stop by any of our dealerships to view our vast selection of both new and used cars and learn about Hall Automotive’s No Strings Guarantee. Our guarantee, which applies to all new and used vehicles purchased from Hall, provides you with... - Lifetime Virginia state inspection - Student discount up to $750 - Seven day exchange program - Oil change certificates - $500 extra trade-in allowance for any vehicle purchased from Hall

About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Open: 7 days a week for Sales; 6 days a week for Service
  • Hall Honda's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchase
Jay Bilken
9/28/2010

"I am one of the many transplants in Virginia Beach. ..."

I am one of the many transplants in Virginia Beach. Transfered in 3 monbths ago from another base. Traded my 02 Accord with 150 k plus miles for a new 2010 LX-P. Worked with Chip Spigner. He was straight up with me all the way. I wanted leather but had a budget. Chip was patient, asked me some questions. He suggested the LX-P for my budget and approximated what the payment difference would be. Erin Bessey worked up both leather and a LXP for me. I took a hard look and selected the LXP after playing with the offers. Through out, Chip was terrific, as was Ms. Bessy. No suprises with the Finance guy. I got to say I was looking for the whole thing getti9ng a car would be a pain , but Chip and everyone made it easy. I will send Chip and Hall anyone that needs a car. Jay Bilken

Chip Spigner, Erin Bessey

KURBAN
9/15/2010

"HALL HONDA IN VIRGINIA BEACH WAS AMAZING. THEY HELPED TO..."

HALL HONDA IN VIRGINIA BEACH WAS AMAZING. THEY HELPED TO PUT IN A CAR THAT HELPED ME SAVE TONS OF MONEY NOT ONLY IN A PAYMENT BUT IN GAS FOR WORK. I DONT LIVE CLOSE TO MY JOB SO THAT IS REALLY IMPORTANT TO ME. EVERYONE WAS FRIENDLY AND ONLY SHOWED ME WHAT I COULD AFFORD AND MADE IT ALL POSSIBLE TO TRADE IN MY GAS GUZZLER.

Joesph Cuellar, Jake Jacobs, and Curt Copper

NewInsightOwner
8/24/2010

"My previous car had been totaled and I needed a new car. ..."

My previous car had been totaled and I needed a new car. I went into Hall Honda torn between a Honda Insight and another vehicle. John Christian was the first person I came across and he was warm and friendly. I was not an easy sale (I had done my homework)! I did not want to even deal with a salesperson or having to buy a vehicle. Car shopping is my least favorite thing to do. John was personable and NOT pushy. He was patient and allowed me to talk about what I was looking for. He immediately got me in an Insight and we test drove it. We sat down to review the vehicle specifications and he took the time to pull up fuel efficiency reports. He is VERY easy to like! I felt comfortable with him in no time at all and was honest with him about what I was looking for - he took me to a website www.fueleconomy.org and helped me compare the Insight with the other vehicle I was debating purchasing. Hands down - this time and effort made the sale for me! John went above and beyond (I am certain) his duties as a salesman and guided me through the entire process of purchasing my vehicle. John Christian is a dream come true for the skeptical car buyer! If I were in the market I would request John Christian BY NAME at Hall Honda and work only with him!

John Christian

rtscyoung
7/26/2010

"Absolutely great customer service. they were super..."

Absolutely great customer service. they were super friendly and offered hassle free buying with a great knowledge of their product. if i buy another car in Virginia it will be from Hall Honda if if it is not a Honda it will be a Hall dealership. my wife brought the car home and two days later realized she wanted a different color, one call to Hall Honda and they made it happpen. Every one there was eager to help. Thank you for the best cart buying experience i have ever had, and i have bought a new car every 2 years for the last ten years.

ebarrett
7/25/2010

"I first went to the website and did preapproval for..."

I first went to the website and did preapproval for credit application. That introduced me to the Internet Team. I made a call for an appointment, where I met Donna (very nice and informed) and went in same day. Matt was waiting for me and had the car I wanted already picked out. It was perfect match with what I wanted. He was knowledgable and informative of all aspects of my Honda Civic. Also, Matt was professional, respectful and great sense of humor. The next employee to great me with a smile was Jennifer Cain. She just wanted to introduce herself and ask how things were going. Next I met Mike, again very friendly, who helped me with my trade-in. And last, but not least by any means, was Don Blea. He made the paperwork as painless and it can be. Extremely efficient. I am not sure what has me more thrilled with this transaction. My beautiful brand new Honda Civic or Halls for making it such an enjoyable experience. Ok - it is the Honda but you get my point.

Matthew Hess; Don Blea; Mike Downs; Jennifer Cain; Donna Whitehurst

gshamaly
7/07/2010

"I was on vacation and my car was making a metal grinding..."

I was on vacation and my car was making a metal grinding noise when I let off the brakes. I had to drive home (a 400+ mile trip) and they took me in early that morning. I really appreciate how quickly they were able to take me in and taking the time to research the problem.

Joe and Brian

newtsdirection
7/01/2010

"Great group of people. Very knowledgeable of the..."

Great group of people. Very knowledgeable of the vehicles and services. Understood what I wanted and worked to find the exact match. Very impressed with the Hall automotive group and will - WILL go back for my next vehicle and so on. Great Job Hall team - your dedication to the car industry shows. Top notch, respectful, enthusiastic, patient, and service minded group. Don't waste your time elsewhere.

Spencer, Steve, Mike, Chris

Kaelov8
5/22/2010

"John Christian is the best of the best. He was kind and..."

John Christian is the best of the best. He was kind and explained everything in detail. Erin Bessey was very nice with great attitude and patience. I am extremely satisfied with the overall experience and most likely purchase my new car soon. J. Horst took excellent care of my scheduled service.

JOHN CHRISTIAN - ERIN BESSEY - J. HORST

e. clark
5/10/2010

"salesman (older, grey-haired gentleman) was abrupt;..."

salesman (older, grey-haired gentleman) was abrupt; refused to consider countering an offer from another dealer and in fact implied that the other dealer's quote was a "bait and switch." THIS WAS NOT THE CASE AND I SAVED MORE THAN $1800 WITH THE OTHER DEALER.

cannot remember his name

Hall Honda Virginia Beach responded to this review

May 26, 2010

We apologize that you found the experience at our store unsatisfactory. We pride ourselves on rarely losing our customers' business to payment or price. Sometimes though, it can be difficult to help a customer get the exact car they want right at their desired payment or price. It is an unfortunate reality in our business and we are sorry it happened in this instance. We do however appreciate the opportunity to have served you and would love to work with you again in the future whether your needs are sales or service related.

wantsadecentcar
4/28/2010

"It has taken us over 5 months to finally make a purchase...."

It has taken us over 5 months to finally make a purchase. Our sales manager, Don Blea, was professional, helpful, and patient. I would highly recommend him, and intend to work with him again on our next new car purchase. Everyone walks out of a dealership thinking you got a great price, otherwise you wouldn't have made the purchase, right? Overall, with very little drama, I walked out with what I felt was a very fair price on my Odyssey and a very fair price on my trade. While married, this was my vehicle - my negotiations. As a female it can be hard dealing with auto dealers and or service issues. I felt respected by the entire dealership, from sales to finance. And we were out of the dealership in less than 90 minutes once we made the decision to buy.

Don Blea, Max & Erin