Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Justin Fox

January 19, 2017

"Getchasum"

- Getcha-Sum

Worked with Tommy who was very patient walking us through the process. When it came to the numbers, he worked with us and made everything happen. Awesome job Tommy...Thanks!

January 18, 2017

"What great service!"

- JudyB

What a wonderful car buying experience we had at Hall Honda!! We lost 2 cars in Hurricane Matthew and needless to say, it was a stressful time. We were under a time limit to buy 2 quality vehicles for our family. Gary Hoss bent over backwards for us to find us those cars!! We couldn't have asked for better service! He even drove to NC to bring us back the Expedition that he had found for us to accommodate our schedule! He was very informative and answered any question or concern that we had. His team in finance were just as great. I refer Gary any chance I get! Gary was the best salesman I have every had!

January 18, 2017

"Brilliant"

- Tim

Have to say at 1st I was a little put off by the look of the dealership when I arrived but I'm glad I didn't leave. I went in to look at a car I researched online, at the door I was greeted by Marcus Jones he was extremely helpful. He helped me get the car I wanted, a used Civic which wasn't even on the lot at the time, Marcus was able to get the car detailed and get it through the Honda certification process, after jumping through those hurdles he even helped me to get a great price. I was able to get all the paperwork done and tags in just a few hours. Thanks Marcus for everything especially for your help with that title.. Don't let the construction put you off, you won't be disappointed.

New 2016 Honda Fit, $19335

New 2016 Honda Odyssey, $42007

2016 Honda Odyssey

New 2016 Honda Fit, $19435

New 2016 Honda Fit, $19435

• Open: 7 days a week for Sales; 6 days a week for Service
  • Hall Honda's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchase
Hall Honda Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach, VA, 23452