Hall Honda Virginia Beach

3516 Virginia Beach Blvd,
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452
Hall Honda Virginia Beach Info
About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

At Hall Automotive, we make the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We appreciate our customers and welcome their questions and comments. As the premier auto group in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We have the unique opportunity to provide transparency to our customers and provide them with a great experience. Hall Automotive invites you to stop by any of our dealerships to view our vast selection of both new and used cars and learn about Hall Automotive’s No Strings Guarantee. Our guarantee, which applies to all new and used vehicles purchased from Hall, provides you with... - Lifetime Virginia state inspection - Student discount up to $750 - Seven day exchange program - Oil change certificates - $500 extra trade-in allowance for any vehicle purchased from Hall

About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Open: 7 days a week for Sales; 6 days a week for Service
  • Hall Honda's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchase
misssoontobeparker
1/21/2010

"There is a social concept that men in the automotive..."

There is a social concept that men in the automotive sales and service industry can take advantage of the ignorance and vulnerability of women. As a newly single woman who truly does know very little about cars, finding a mechanic that I can trust and depend on with honesty and integrity has become very important to me. J. Horst at Hall Honda in Virginia Beach has exemplified such authentic integrity! Although the price of fixing my 1995 Honda Accord is proving not to be worth it, Mr. Horst has done an outstanding job of helping me understand my car, how it operates, and why possibly a new car would be in my better interest at a far more affordable and long-term rational investment. His clear dedication to excellent customer service has allowed me to openly receive his professional opinion about my personal best automotive interests and I sincerely appreciate him and his team for their care and committment. I now believe that a professional male-female partnership in the automotive industry is possible! Thanks so much J. Horst and team for giving me that hope. It is Very important to me!!!

J. Horst

TJ2Haroz
1/19/2010

"Since moving to Virgnia Beach I have taken my Honda van..."

Since moving to Virgnia Beach I have taken my Honda van for service at Hall Honda and have always been extremely happy with the customer service I have received, especially from J Horst. Because of my experience with J, when I had an accident that totaled my van, I came back to Hall Honda to purchase another vehicle. Jeff Hutchison was my sales rep and he also provided excellent service in purchasing my CRV.

Jeff Hutchison and J Horst

eggemeyer
12/04/2009

"As I entered the lot I had no idea who I was going to..."

As I entered the lot I had no idea who I was going to talk to or what we were going to talk a bout. Honda is a new brand to me. John Cristian greeted me and my wife and was very friendly. He asked if we needed help and when we said we just wanted to look he produced his card and said if we had any questions to please contact him. I said I would and he left us to our own devices. He would do a drive by every now and again to see if we had questions and we did. He answered every one with ease and the knowledge of a true professional. We left the dealer to persue other cars and offers and ultimatley after running into other sales persons that were not so cordial we came back to John. The whole New car buying deal was very pleasant. We got a fair deal on a 2010 Honda Civic. I would recommend highly the trained sales and service staff with Hall Honda. I almost drank them out of their complimentary coffee.(and if I would have wanted some foo foo coffee I could have walked to the Starbucks that is just beside their lot). Even when my schedule dictated that I was unable to make an appointment, John took his personal time to come in on his night off, to facilitate me. It was a great experience from the start and at no time did I feel pressured to make any purchase or get things that I did not want. After the sale was finished John took me through an in depth tutorial of my new car and was with me through the finish of the sale. I even had to send my wife back the next day and retrieve some items that I left in my trade in and she came back telling me how courteous eveyone was. It was a breath of fresh air to have John and the Hall Honda team treat me as in individual and not just a dollar sign. Thanks for the good work. Alan

John Cristian

B. Mathews
11/25/2009

"My experience at Hall Honda was wonderful. Efrem..."

My experience at Hall Honda was wonderful. Efrem Huger,my sales person,was professional, knowledgeable and competent. He treated me with respect. I used Edmonds.com to research the car and was pleased to have that price accepted. The business manager was also professional. He explained the add ons, but did not pressure us to buy them. Great Job!!

Efrem Huger

murphcakes
11/10/2009

"I purchased my vehicle 4 years ago and I am a very..."

I purchased my vehicle 4 years ago and I am a very pleased customer. When I purchased my vehicle, I received a great deal, and not only that but I also received "red carpet" treatment as if my vehicle concerns and patronage mattered. A great customer service is why I drive approximately 90 miles roundtrip to receive regular maintenance. I could have gone to First Team, which was only 20 minutes from my residence, but the service could not match Hall Honda. In fact, I referred my roommate, and the next month,she purchased her vehicle there as well. For anyone looking for a great deal on a car and quality service, I recommend Hall Honda where every visit is a "red carpet" event.

All (Tony, Max Goodloe, Richard Gmelin, & Don Blea) internet team

mengdahl
11/02/2009

"Sorry...don't recall the exact name of the..."

Sorry...don't recall the exact name of the salesperson...but he was excellent, and HHonda has been very good about everything. I haven't had any service except an oil change and that went well!!! The car is working very well, and so far no problems with the car or the dealership.

don't recall

Victoria
10/26/2009

"I went to Hall Honda in Virginia Beach looking for a used..."

I went to Hall Honda in Virginia Beach looking for a used Honda CRV. The sales representative that I got was very pushy and rude. When I got there I simply wanted to just look around and he kept pushing me to discuss numbers. I couldn't even look at a vehicle without him talking my ear off. I finally just made an excuse that I had to be somewhere and never went back. I regret giving them my phone number because they continue to call me after telling them several times that I've already purchased a vehicle elsewhere. I ended up going to drivers world where they were very friendly.

Sales Rep

ekevitz
10/09/2009

"After being a Ford loyalist my entire life, I decided to..."

After being a Ford loyalist my entire life, I decided to go another direction and look at some "other" brands. After test driving several models I decided to go with the Honda Accord. I was met by Jehn Wilson who I told needed to step up his game because I was a Ford guy. I was so impressed with his knowledge of all the different models and options that I decided to make the leap and go Honda. After doing my own research for a few days I was ready to make a decision. Jehn was willing to work with his managers to find the exact car I was looking for and kept me informed every step of the way. Thanks so much. I am so satisfied because I love the car and think that I got a pretty good deal also.

Jehn Wilson

Neil2009
8/26/2009

"Antar was very helpful and took the time to answer all of..."

Antar was very helpful and took the time to answer all of my questions thoroughly when it came to singing the papers and going over the manuals it he was very patient and mad esure i understood everything. i also thought he gave me a through demonstration of the cars computer system and all of its capabilities. overall Hall was great and Antar was awsome :O)

Antar Wilson

deets4
7/31/2009

"I was visiting Virginia Beach, Va with my two boys when..."

I was visiting Virginia Beach, Va with my two boys when my car started making funny noises. I pulled off the highway and close to the off-ramp was Hall Honda. Justin immediatley assured us that he could help us...oh, and it was 4:oo in the afternoon on a Saturday. At the dealership, my check engine light came on and the drove it back to inspect. James was fast, efficient, and professional in finding our problem. They ordered the part ( coil pack #3) and said it whould be in on Tuesday. My service advisor was switched to J Horst and everything continusd to be smooth. He kept me informed every step of the way. The part came in and Jeffery immediately picked me up so I could continue my trip back to my home in North Caroilna. Our family can't thank Hall Honda for the service and kindness. It is not fun having car problems, but especially difficult having the problem without my husband there and out of state. The entire staff that I dealt with was professional and kind. They surely put their customers first. Thank you Hall Honda for saving the day for our family!!!

Justin,J Horst, James(technician), and Jeffery(Courtesy shuttle driver)

Reviews of Tommy Hancock