Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Lawernce Bright

April 25, 2017

"Above & Beyond!!"

- shonoree

I had the pleasure of working with Adam Jones today who handled my repair for the air-conditioner. I had left my vehicle for service today only to later realize that I forgot my EZ pass and phone charger in the car. As I raced to get to the dealership before the service area closed at 7 PM I realized that everyone in the service side had already left. Tommy and Duke went out of their way to assist me with locating my EZ pass and phone charger. Excellent customer service! We will definitely buy our next cars from Hall Honda

April 22, 2017

"Third Honda In 18 Months"

- Black, Tyree

Back in September 2015 was when I first met Tommy Hancock and he sold me a 2008 Honda Accord coupe. Almost a year after that I traded my 2008 Accord for 2016 Honda Accord coupe only to have it totaled in March of this year. I have been renting a car for the past couple of weeks and it started to become expensive, I gave Tommy a call told him about my situation, he promised me over the phone we would take care of my problem. I came into Hall Honda of Virginia Beach and Tommy got me out of that costly rental car and into a brand new 2017 Honda Accord coupe. I would like to thank him and the folks at Hall Honda of Virginia Beach for solving my problem.

April 21, 2017

"Second Honda Purchase!!!"

- Jenlhowa

Tommy and Jeff were wonderful sales men!! This was the second car Tommy sold to me and I would recommend him to anyone!!! They were friendly and easy to work with!

New 2017 Honda Accord, $26190

2017 Honda Ridgeline

New 2016 Honda Fit, $19335

2016 Honda Fit

• Open: 7 days a week for Sales; 6 days a week for Service
  • Hall Honda's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchase
Hall Honda Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach, VA, 23452