Hall Honda Virginia Beach

3516 Virginia Beach Blvd,
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452
Hall Honda Virginia Beach Info
About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

At Hall Automotive, we make the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We appreciate our customers and welcome their questions and comments. As the premier auto group in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We have the unique opportunity to provide transparency to our customers and provide them with a great experience. Hall Automotive invites you to stop by any of our dealerships to view our vast selection of both new and used cars and learn about Hall Automotive’s No Strings Guarantee. Our guarantee, which applies to all new and used vehicles purchased from Hall, provides you with... - Lifetime Virginia state inspection - Student discount up to $750 - Seven day exchange program - Oil change certificates - $500 extra trade-in allowance for any vehicle purchased from Hall

About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Open: 7 days a week for Sales; 6 days a week for Service
  • Hall Honda's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchase
nahuber
1/12/2012

"Bought a 2012 Base Automatic Fit. Throughout the process,..."

Bought a 2012 Base Automatic Fit. Throughout the process, Don was exceedingly professional, helpful, and knowledgeable. I always felt like Don was on my side and was genuinely interested in making me happy with my purchase and experience at Hall. Cindy (sales) and Matt (finance) were also friendly and professional and generally forthcoming. I rated Customer Service as a 4 because there was a misunderstanding about where my Honda Fit was coming from (it wasn't on the lot - there's a high demand and we were waiting on one to arrive which had already been posted on the internet). Someone told me that it was coming from Elizabeth City and would be there later the same day I put a deposit on it or, if not that day, the next. Over the next few days, I began to feel like I was chasing a car I'd already put a deposit on as sales members promised to find out what was going on with the Fit and call me back by the end of a given day...and then wouldn't. And I'd have to call again the next day or go in to the dealership. In any event, it seems that there was never a car coming from Elizabeth City but only straight off the boat from Japan via Portland (train across the country) and the Fit would arrive later. Because of the mix-up, Don brought a matching Fit in from another dealer in VA at no cost to me (just a few added miles) and I had it that day (in total, three days after I was initially supposed to have it). I rated price as a 4 because of market demand - there's no way you can get a "great" deal on a Fit with the availability the way it is. There's no incentive for the dealers to lower the price because they literally cannot keep enough cars on the lots. That said, the price was fine. In summary, my advice is to talk with Don and deal with him the entire way through. The mix-up only seemed to happen because we switched sales people.

Don Blea, Cindy, Matt

Mike Stephalos
1/06/2012

"Attempted to get a quote on a 2012 Honda Civic/Navigation..."

Attempted to get a quote on a 2012 Honda Civic/Navigation and was told that it was a limited production vehicle which gave Don Blea the right to jack up the price a few thousand dollars over MSRP. He simply stated that a normal quote that I received from an honest dealership was too good to be true.

Don Blea

prcsal
12/22/2011

"Salesman failed to show how to operate equipment..."

Salesman failed to show how to operate equipment adequately. After purchase was complete, My wife asked the salesman about all the features. The salesman said 'I already showed you all that". I was so ready to leave the dealership by then, I decided not to press the issue. Took forever to close the deal. Salsman said to be at the dealership "first thing" the next day. I got to the dealership just before they opened. It took over 3 hours to close the deal. Finance office did a bait and switch on bank used on financing. Insisted on Honda Finance, got Suntrust. Finance guy could not justify pricing for "Add ons". One example was he expected me to pay over 100.00 an oil change in a maintenance agreement. Dealership "miscalculated" my contract by over 600.00 in the dealership's favor. Thanks to my home state of South Dakota, I got a check back for over 600.00. I refinanced the car within 3 weeks, it reduced my interest rate from 3.99 offered by the dealer to 2.49. It looks to me that the dealership attempted to give me a good price on the car and then make the money off of add ons, interest rate, and don't forget the "accoounting error" of 600.00. I feel I got a good as a result of the refinance and return of the 600.00.

do not recall name

champale69
11/29/2011

"This was absolutely the best buying experience we have..."

This was absolutely the best buying experience we have ever had. We had thought about doing business again with the place with the huge flag, but they weren't willing to work with us. When we spoke to Cindy on the internet team and then met her we knew she would do everything she could to help us. The process went very smoothly and she listestened to us and what we needed to do. Travis was very helpful and worked with us on our so we could afford the payments. Finance at the other place was very scaring the last time but Linda did such a good job and made things work for us with additional protections. On the way out Cindy introduced us to Don who is also on the Internet Team and he assured us that we were in very good hands. Go there they are great people. Thanks Cindy!

Cindy, Linda, Travis and Don

rpiver
11/07/2011

"Don was great to deal with. He made our experience very..."

Don was great to deal with. He made our experience very easy to work with and went the extra mile to get us a great price and showed us how the features on the Odyssey worked. He programmed the GPS with our home information ahead of time. Anytime I had a question, he was quick to follow up and always tried to get us what we wanted. The only reason I'm giving the overall experience a 4 is because at the very end after we had purchased the vehicle, they sent us to another person name Jennifer. Where she then proceeded to offer us additional options such as environmental protection, Multishield Protection package, Road Intire and a couple other things. She didn't offer us the best deal for any of the packages up front and was using some push sales tactics. We did end up getting two packages but only because it made sense. The overall experience would have been a 5 if not for that. I would highly recommend dealing with Don Blea if you do decide to purchase a vehicle from Hall Honda. He will get you the best price and make your vehicle purchase a pleasant experience. There was no high pressure sales technique from him and he was very straightforward and easy to deal with.

Don Blea

tjones325
10/19/2011

"I loved the service everyone that helped my deal go..."

I loved the service everyone that helped my deal go through. I couldn't have done it without their hardwork and dedication! My first car buying experience couldn't have been any better. Thank you!

Efrem Huger, Lydia Roberts, Travis Tippett

navyg
10/03/2011

"Bought my 2010 Honda Insight EX ten days ago. Its a..."

Bought my 2010 Honda Insight EX ten days ago. Its a rolling jukebox videogame. I dont find there to be any wind noise. The roads here in Hampton Roads beat you because of the constand milling and paving. Insight EX is such a pleasure to drive. There are shifters on the steering wheel if you need extra power and speed at your fingertips. I am 71 inches tall and love how well I can fit no matter how far back that I adjust the seat. I have owned a KIS sedona minivan for over 6 years and the difference is amazing. I put over 550 miles on it and I am getting 41-43 miles per gallon. Coasting on the highway I can see 57+ mpg! There is a realtime mpg gauge that provides feedback on how economically you are driving. Working my first 10 out of 22 days straight on a short (18 total miles) commute and I only added 16 dollars of fuel. I am smiling each time I return to drive my Insight in the morning and evening. The kids love being able to open and shut the doors themselves (age 3 and 7) and I like the child locks that keep them safe. Stereo is quality, visibility is wonderful, hatchback is convenient and huge (put kids bikes in there) with the 60/40 split. I feel like this is the escape from the minivan that I have finally earned. The car buying experience was quick and easy start to finish. Hall honored my credit union's exceptional rate for a used car. They even delivered it to my home. Start to finish Hall completed the process in less than 3 hours including answering all of my questions, printing me out the CARFAX, faxing my stuff over to my insurance company and getting my permanent tags on. I have only purchased 2 cars including this one. I can say that my confidence in Hall is there. They made it too easy.

Cindy, Paris

ppulido
8/27/2011

"We knew what we wanted by our research of mini-vans. We..."

We knew what we wanted by our research of mini-vans. We were on are way to purchase a competitors model after test driving all of the other mini-vans but Honda due to the fact our friend has a Odyssey and we have travel with them many time and help with the driving. We driving pass Hall Honda and decided to stop and look at the new Odessey anyway. Fernando Morales approached us as we entered the show room and we ask him to see the interior of the Odessey out front and the rest is history. Both Mr. Morales and his sales manager Papa Seck bent over backward to make the deal even Dennis Jordan, business manager, made his process pleasant. The reason why we didn't shop Honda initially is during our research we established that Odessey was the top of the line and the best rated mini-van on the market. Our feelings was the other dealership would give us more for our trade-in even though their car was second to the Odessey. But after much delivery and Fernando's knowledge of the car we agreed on the terms and was able to purchase the Odessey and both my wife and I are very please we did. It appears by their sincerity that the entire staff at Hall Honda wanted to be part of affair with their continue freindliness and candor. Papa Seck went over and beyond to make sure we understood everything. J.F.Pulido

Fernando Morales

Owais1209
8/20/2011

"I just bought 2012 Honda civic from hall. My sales..."

I just bought 2012 Honda civic from hall. My sales contact was Internet manager Don. He Provided the excellent service. Hall honda was first stop when i start shopping. Afterwards I went to several other dealers but no other dealer could match Don's friendliness, courtesy, professionalism, and most of all he understood my need and was not pushy like other dealers. Overall process was pain free and quick. I will definitely recommend hall Honda, to friends and family, specially Don's Internet team.

Don

bttsnclr4
8/16/2011

"I purchased a brand new Civic a few weeks ago and it was..."

I purchased a brand new Civic a few weeks ago and it was the most pleasent car purchase we have ever had. WE went through Hall Honda,s internet team who were very wonderful and our salesperson Cindy did a great job. She found the car that was right for us and was efficient with all of the paperwork. She even showed us through the entire service department. The other people were great to and we thought that Don was great to come over to see if Cindy needed help because the dealership was quite busy. You could tell these people worked as a team. We were surprides that the whole process was very fast. Nobody tried to pressure us which makes me feel we were at the right place. We also thought is was great that Travis the manager not only talked to us at the very beginning but congratulted us on the way out. It feels like a family there and we will be back. Thankk you Internet Team!

Cindy, Don and Travis