Hall Honda Virginia Beach

3516 Virginia Beach Blvd,
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452
Hall Honda Virginia Beach Info
About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

At Hall Automotive, we make the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We appreciate our customers and welcome their questions and comments. As the premier auto group in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We have the unique opportunity to provide transparency to our customers and provide them with a great experience. Hall Automotive invites you to stop by any of our dealerships to view our vast selection of both new and used cars and learn about Hall Automotive’s No Strings Guarantee. Our guarantee, which applies to all new and used vehicles purchased from Hall, provides you with... - Lifetime Virginia state inspection - Student discount up to $750 - Seven day exchange program - Oil change certificates - $500 extra trade-in allowance for any vehicle purchased from Hall

About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Open: 7 days a week for Sales; 6 days a week for Service
  • Hall Honda's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchase
EllenP
11/18/2010

"After a really bad service experience, I now can not say..."

After a really bad service experience, I now can not say enough good things about Hall Honda's service manager, Carrie Miles. She called me, several times without giving up, until we were able to talk about my experience and how she was working with her people to make sure what happened to me does not happen again. I have bought three cars from hall Honda and was ready to never return, but because of her perseverence and belief in customer service, I will continue to be a Hall Honda customer. Thank you, Carrie!

Carrie Miles

ltison
11/16/2010

"Very good experience, they gave my wife and I several..."

Very good experience, they gave my wife and I several viable options and we made and informed decision. I was very pleased with the patience shown my wife and myself in regards to our varied questions. They made the situation work for us. I can recommend those three individuals enough or the company they represent.

Erin Bessey, Steve Swartz and Rob Schaub

Lachi79
11/14/2010

"My purchase of my odyssey was challenging, to say the..."

My purchase of my odyssey was challenging, to say the least. With a 2-year old dressed as a cowboy and my tired 5-month old in tow, Frank was patient and friendly while working out the details of my purchase. I'm talking potty runs, climbing incidents, a mysteriously moving computer mouse, feeding sessions, etc. I'm sure Frank has many other great qualities but his PATIENCE with me and my kids was phenomenal. That patience helped this weary, sleep-deprived mother of two easily tackle the purchase of a car.

Frank

kate70
11/14/2010

"i appreciate all the hard work they did for me and got..."

i appreciate all the hard work they did for me and got into the car i wanted. Thank you very much and God Bless you all. You have made me very happy and you made me feel like family instead of a dollar sign and that means alot to me as a Honda lover.

frank and efram

cathylewis
11/11/2010

"I heard from 3 dealerships in response to my email..."

I heard from 3 dealerships in response to my email inquiries. DJ was so delightful on the phone and so engaged in the conversation, that I moved up my test drive appointment and bought the car within 24 hours. Matt let the car sell itself, the hand-off to Max when Matt had a day off was flawless and Gina walked me through the options, answered my questions honestly and didn't hard sell. In short, great car, great experience. Wish I had bought sooner!

DJ, Matt, Max, Gina

Surferrob1
11/10/2010

"Just wanted to say thank you for the excellent experience..."

Just wanted to say thank you for the excellent experience I had buying my new car from Hall Honda. Papa, Rhoda & Don made my buying experience easy. This is my 2nd car from the Hall family, thanks so much for your excellent help. Great job guys, thanks!

Rhoda, Papa and Don

jjb85
11/07/2010

"Salesperson lied to me and said the vehicle I purchased..."

Salesperson lied to me and said the vehicle I purchased was Honda certified. When I made a service appointment I was informed that the car WAS NOT certified. Service manager was incredibly rude to me when I inquired about having a scratch repaired that was on the car when I bought it. This woman actually accused me of keying the car door myself! Seriously?! I'd never buy another vehicle from them again. I won't even take it there for service.

unknown

Mj010
11/05/2010

"My salesperson was Matthew Hess, the internet sales..."

My salesperson was Matthew Hess, the internet sales manager at Hall Honda. I already knew what car i was looking for, the trim as well as color. He went out found the car the best fit me, and my description I gave him, and it was smooth sailing after that. He an amazing sales rep, and my experience was amazing.

Matthew Hess

tatienne
11/03/2010

"To whom it may concern, Mr Mat Gillikin was the best..."

To whom it may concern, Mr Mat Gillikin was the best salesman I have ever had ! He is very efficient and knowledgeable , without being pushy . He spent a good amount of time explaining to me the different features on the car ( before and after I bought the car ) and did not loose his patience when I did not understand something .( I happen to belong to the generation of women who don't know much about cars )I will recommend him without hesitation to my friends,and wish him well .He is a true asset to Hall Honda Virginia Beach Dealership . My overall experience at Hall Honda Virginia Beach was a very positive one . Sincerely, Martine Mercer

Mat Gillikin

turtonal
11/02/2010

"Customer service was good because overall the whole..."

Customer service was good because overall the whole experience was positive. It was my first time buying a car from a dealership, so the whole experience can be a little intimidating. I had been looking at cars for about a month and definitely had some negative experiences elsewhere. When I first walked in, people were not the friendliest--it was in the evening and I sensed that it might be time for some people's shift to end. Once I was connected with a sales associate, things were much better. Jake was overall very friendly and he was open about each car I looked at and the whole buying process. I feel like he was respectful and not too pushy. I feel like he helped me get the best deal I could on my car. So overall I would say the price and experience were excellent. I also returned to the dealership for my first oil change last week (2 free oil changes) and will be returning for all of them as long as I am in the area. The service for the oil change was quick, easy, and friendly.

Robert Jacobs