Hall Honda Virginia Beach

3516 Virginia Beach Blvd,
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452
Hall Honda Virginia Beach Info
About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

At Hall Automotive, we make the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We appreciate our customers and welcome their questions and comments. As the premier auto group in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We have the unique opportunity to provide transparency to our customers and provide them with a great experience. Hall Automotive invites you to stop by any of our dealerships to view our vast selection of both new and used cars and learn about Hall Automotive’s No Strings Guarantee. Our guarantee, which applies to all new and used vehicles purchased from Hall, provides you with... - Lifetime Virginia state inspection - Student discount up to $750 - Seven day exchange program - Oil change certificates - $500 extra trade-in allowance for any vehicle purchased from Hall

About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Open: 7 days a week for Sales; 6 days a week for Service
  • Hall Honda's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchase
jonesr24332
2/24/2012

"The experience was really great. Byron was wonderful to..."

The experience was really great. Byron was wonderful to work with as were the others that I dealt with. Great Dealership. They are my dealership of choice for a new Honda.

Byron Gray

Jojo Magbanua
2/23/2012

"We approched by Mr. Schwartz without hesitation, he asked..."

We approched by Mr. Schwartz without hesitation, he asked anything he can help. We told him what we need. No problem at all, everything in right direction and we are satisfied for what he did to us. Thank you very much especially to Mr. Schwartz. The way we look at him, he is very honest, truthful, and enjoyable talking to him. We highly recommend your dealership......

Steve Schwartz

1&onlyhonda
2/21/2012

"I just recently had my car serviced about two days ago...."

I just recently had my car serviced about two days ago. Everyone in the service department was extremely polite and helpful. This service that I received has been the best out of all the other Honda dealerships that I have visited. I will definitely be seeing them for my next 3000 mile service appointment.

Paulette DuPree

skight
2/18/2012

"I came onto the lot on a Sunday to just look around. Matt..."

I came onto the lot on a Sunday to just look around. Matt Kuhlman offered to assist me and gave me his card. We briefly chatted and he offered to help me anytime as I had to leave and couldn't stay long that day. He called a day or so later just to check to see if I needed any help. When I called him back a few days later we made an appointment to look at a few more cars. He had the cars ready for me when I arrived and showed them to me displaying a lot of knowledge regarding the cars' attributes. He wasn't pushy but simply helpful. We easily discussed prices and struck a deal rather fast. I was pleased with the pricing and service from all of the staff at Hall Honda. I would definitely come back if I was in need, again, of a car.

Matt Kuhlman

lorensimpson
2/18/2012

"Chris Gore was the finest new young sales associate I've..."

Chris Gore was the finest new young sales associate I've bought a car from in the past 35 years... VIP service from start to finish. Went the extra mile to deliver the graduation experience for my daughters first new car... I will refer my business and friends to Hall Honda.

Chris Gore-Spencer

allisonc87
2/16/2012

"My father and I bought two cars from this dealership and..."

My father and I bought two cars from this dealership and we were extremely satisfied with our purchases. The salesman, Matthew Hess, was very knowledgeable, helpful, and made sure that we got the best deals for our money. I had already done previous research on the vehicles and prices from this dealership, as well as others, and we received a far better deal than you would find online. We actually bought these cars around 6 months ago, however we continue to receive excellent service from the dealership with the help of Matthew. When we first left the dealership we were excited at the thought of new cars, however with the service that has been provided since then I only found it appropriate to write this review. I hope that anyone else who purchases a car from this dealership has a similar experience, if not better, and asks to speak with Matthew. It'll be worth your money and time.

Matthew Hess

JOEMAY00
2/15/2012

"We looked at 5 Mini Vans, including the Dodge, Chrysler,..."

We looked at 5 Mini Vans, including the Dodge, Chrysler, Nissan, and Toyota as well as the Honda Odyssey. Only the Toyota came close in style, reliability, and options but what set my shopping experience apart was the service and pricing I got at Hall Honda. They gave more for my trade-in than Toyota and did not try and sell me a car I couldn't really afford. Cindy and her partners were great to work with and I felt no pressure to make a decision that would put me in a car I didn't want. This is the first New Car I have bought in 8 years and between Honda's history of reliability and Hall Honda's friendly service department; I won't need to consider another vehicle for at least another 8 years.

Cindy

Rsikes87
2/15/2012

"Don Blea actually cares, and helped me out. He was very..."

Don Blea actually cares, and helped me out. He was very friendly, and there was no pressure. In my opinion this dealership is the best, I don't think I will buy from anywhere else ever.

Don Blea

perryh
2/14/2012

"Easiest car buying experience ever! Don Blea helped me..."

Easiest car buying experience ever! Don Blea helped me find the Honda Fit I was looking for and even pulled one in my desired color off the backlot! Everyone I encountered was extremely friendly and helpful!

Don Blea

pgupsmith
2/14/2012

"Don and the entire team are great!It was a pleasure to..."

Don and the entire team are great!It was a pleasure to purchase a new Insight from them. This makes our second Honda in 2 years.Go Honda!

Don from the internet team

Reviews of Tommy Hancock