Hall Honda Virginia Beach

3516 Virginia Beach Blvd,
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452
Hall Honda Virginia Beach Info
About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

At Hall Automotive, we make the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We appreciate our customers and welcome their questions and comments. As the premier auto group in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We have the unique opportunity to provide transparency to our customers and provide them with a great experience. Hall Automotive invites you to stop by any of our dealerships to view our vast selection of both new and used cars and learn about Hall Automotive’s No Strings Guarantee. Our guarantee, which applies to all new and used vehicles purchased from Hall, provides you with... - Lifetime Virginia state inspection - Student discount up to $750 - Seven day exchange program - Oil change certificates - $500 extra trade-in allowance for any vehicle purchased from Hall

About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Open: 7 days a week for Sales; 6 days a week for Service
  • Hall Honda's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchase
cellolaw
5/11/2009

"I so enjoyed working with these guys and trusted them..."

I so enjoyed working with these guys and trusted them that we turned down an offer to buy the exact same car at another dealership for $300 cheaper! It really was a great car buying experience focused not on getting you to buy a car from them at that exact moment, but to buy all your cars from them forever.

Antar Wilson

Narvie Yendork
5/09/2009

"I've been a customer since end of 2003/beginning of 2004...."

I've been a customer since end of 2003/beginning of 2004. Tae Hwang is my blue team service advisor. I recently had a new transmission, tune up, belt package, 2 tires, back brakes, wheel aglinment along with minor things. I dropped my car off on Wednesday May 6 and my car was ready at 5pm friday May 8. I was very impressed with the length of time and it drives like a brand new car. I would like to take this time to say thank you to Tae Hwang and all the technicians that worked on my car. A satisfied customer, Narvie Yendork.

Tae Hwang

BethH
4/28/2009

"Jeff was my salesman, and talk about going the extra..."

Jeff was my salesman, and talk about going the extra mile! I had an unusual request for a car: Accord, leather interior, 5-speed transmission. Since there was not one on his lot, he searched until he found one in Maryland and had it shipped down. Then he drove it to my work to show me. I was sold. That kind of service is rare, and I was very appreciative! And I love my car! This is my fifth Honda, third Accord. All of them came from this dealership.

Jeff Hutchison

ciccolella
4/20/2009

"The customer service I received at Hall Honda was..."

The customer service I received at Hall Honda was excellent. I bought a new Honda Accord and am VERY happy with everything. Posquale was very professional and made everything very easy for me. He even took the time to go through some of the features on the Honda and made sure I was comfortable with evertyhing. I really appreciate his service and will definitely recommend Hall Honda. Thanks!

Posquale DeVito

sandracarlson
4/17/2009

"I purchased my Honda Pilot from and have had my service..."

I purchased my Honda Pilot from and have had my service work performed by Hall Honda. Throughout the time that I have needed service to be performed on my vehicle, I have primarily interacted with Justin. He has always treated me in a professional, courteous manner. My concerns and questions are consistently and accurately addressed. I have always trusted Justin and he has always been helpful to me, even when I just call on the phone to request advise. The work performed is done so in a timely manner and I have never been dissatisfied. I have had brief encounters with other staff, who have always been pleasant and helpful. In regard to the purchase of my Pilot, the salesperson took an extraordinary amount of time explaining to me how everything operated on the vehicle. It was a very pleasant shopping experience.

Justin

Jean Palmiter
4/13/2009

"OUR EXPERIENCE WITH HALL HONDA COULD NOT BE TOPPED BY ANY..."

OUR EXPERIENCE WITH HALL HONDA COULD NOT BE TOPPED BY ANY DEALERSHIP!! John Christian, salesperson, could not have been more personable, know-ledgeable, patient and accommodating, having spent many hours on a Saturday from 10:00 AM- 10:PM with us, excluding the breaktime of quite a few hours when we were allowed to take the car to drive. After deciding on the Odyssey and choosing the color burgundy, he made arrangements for delivery from another dealership some distance away. When delivery to us was made, the car was immaculate inside and out, and a full tank of gas was provided. He did everything possible to make sure we were very happy and satisfied with every detail. Trading in our current car, an equitable price was worked out with Erin Bessey which was acceptable to all parties without any problems, making the sale possible. She was very friendly and personable. All the necessary financial paperwork was very professionally done by a very knowledgeable, friendly, and personable Matt Mueller. The small problem of a very small scratch on the outside rear view mirror which was probably made during transfer between dealerships was handled by J. Horst to everyone's satisfaction. And last, but not least, Steve Hug, General Manager, helped our daughter with a problem she had with another dealership which was certainly above and beyond anything to do with Honda. ALL THE PEOPLE WE HAD OCCASION TO MEET WERE VERY HELPFUL AND PERSONABLE. THIS DEALERSHIP IS TOPNOTCH AND WE WILL RECOMMEND THEM TO EVERYONE!!!!!

John Christian, Erin Bessey, Matt Mueller, Steve Hug, J. Horst

bdletts
4/12/2009

"Purchased Civic hybrid and CR-V. Superb buying..."

Purchased Civic hybrid and CR-V. Superb buying experience, pleasant in all respects. Dealership is modern and clean. Every employee friendly and outgoing - not pushy or over bearing. Chip and Richard very knowledable as they thoroughly "toured" the vehicles we were interested in. The tour, my word as prior to the test drive I was introduced to the vehicle saffety, features, etc. Test drive was over all types of roads. After test drive the voice activated navigation, radio, temperature controls were demonstrated. Erin was very fair trade-in process. Settling on a price for the new vehicle was straight forward. Hall proposed a price and I countered with a number back-up by KBB, CR, etc. Also had a best number from another Honda dealer for the Civic purchase. All of these supporting numbers reduces ultimate sales price. Finance was more reasonable than other dealers. They present a number of extras for consideration. A gentle push, but no pressure and certainly no insults as some dealers will do that. Prices here extremely negotiable. Months ago I visited Hall as part of vehicle research. Spent two hours talking with sales person and walked away informed. Hall demonstrated no pressure to buy, and a seemingly genuine thank you for coming by, let us know when we can discuss cars again. That was a large factor in my returning to buy from Hall, considering there are at least three Honda dealers closer to my home than Hall. In summary, SUPERB sums up our experience with Hall.

Chip, Richard, Mike, Erin & ?

jraganit
4/09/2009

"April 9, 2009To anyone looking for a new or used Honda,I..."

April 9, 2009To anyone looking for a new or used Honda,I have purchased several cars from the Hall Auto Group over the years and have had nothing but great experiences.  The past 2 purchases that I've made in the past 4 weeks have been the best yet.  Jehn Wilson is by far the best & most friendly salesperson that I've ever met.  Jehn kept in contact with me for over 6 months while I researched new vehicles and because of this I felt more than willing to purchase 2 new Hondas from him.  Jehn Wilson with the support of the Management group I found more than willing and helpful to satisfy my price range.  Jehn Wilson I have found not just a great salesperson but a good friend; "I would buy 1 more car from him if my wife would let me."  If you need a new or used car you should first look at Hall and second look for Jehn Wilson and I promise that you will not be disappointed."He still calls me!"  From a very thankful & satisfied customer, JRaganit

Jehn Wilson

honda buyer
3/15/2009

"pasquale was a very happy, friendly sales manager; he..."

pasquale was a very happy, friendly sales manager; he greeted us happily, and went right to work finding a vehicle that matched our description of what we wanted: including our color choice. He was gracious, and very helpful. The other managers that helped us purchase our vehicle were very professional and friendly. Overall, this was a very positive experience, and did not take any longer than necessary.

pasquale

comoman
3/14/2009

"JD arranged appointment earlier in the week promising to..."

JD arranged appointment earlier in the week promising to be on time, finishing on time, and honoring all discounts available. He followed through on all aspects of our agreement in record time. This allowed me to meet my other commitments for the day. Thanks JD.

JD