Hall Honda Virginia Beach

3516 Virginia Beach Blvd,
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452
Hall Honda Virginia Beach Info
About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

At Hall Automotive, we make the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We appreciate our customers and welcome their questions and comments. As the premier auto group in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We have the unique opportunity to provide transparency to our customers and provide them with a great experience. Hall Automotive invites you to stop by any of our dealerships to view our vast selection of both new and used cars and learn about Hall Automotive’s No Strings Guarantee. Our guarantee, which applies to all new and used vehicles purchased from Hall, provides you with... - Lifetime Virginia state inspection - Student discount up to $750 - Seven day exchange program - Oil change certificates - $500 extra trade-in allowance for any vehicle purchased from Hall

About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Open: 7 days a week for Sales; 6 days a week for Service
  • Hall Honda's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchase
sigerson27
3/31/2011

"First, we were mobbed when we entered the store by over..."

First, we were mobbed when we entered the store by over eager sales guys. They knew we were coming because I went through USAA's Car buying servies (a great "start" to buying a car- never stop haggling!). Max was nice enough; he beat the other dealer's price by a nominal $200 and then told us we should buy from him because we get to work "with him" :) Then we decided to think it over and take our two starving kids to dinner when we were suddenly cornered by the rabid Erin Bessey. She confronted us with flames in her eyes and wanted to know "what they were missing". She said "you know what car you want right? We beat the other dealer's price right? What are we missing?" And then she said, this is a direct quote, "is there some magical number in your head that we haven't reached?" meaning the price of the minivan. Wow, we were beyond insulted. Needless to say, we headed down the road to the other dealer. Not only was she pushy with her "how dare you leave without buying" speech, but she actually insulted us. If she had personally spent three hours walking us through this purchase and explaining every detail I would understand a little frustration. But we were there maybe an hour and only dealt with her for her tirade. Sadly for Max, my husband really liked him and we really liked the right off the truck minivan we were going to get.

Erin Bessey, Max, various other goombas

goombatv
3/31/2011

"My salesteam, which included Don & Max (from the..."

My salesteam, which included Don & Max (from the Internet Team) went above & beyond to make me feel very comfortable and at ease with my Honda Ridgeline decision and final purchase. Max explained everything I needed to know about the vehicle and answered all my questions. Both he & Don were very personable and professional. Everyone at Hall Honda, from the Sales Manager, right down to the Auto-Detailer was very friendly and courteous to me. When I left the showroom, I knew I had made the right decision by making my purchase at Hall Honda.

Don, Max

dpilley
3/28/2011

"I came in through the Internet team and made sure I..."

I came in through the Internet team and made sure I passed on the email that said it would include a special price. I found Matt to be very knowledgeable and yet not overbearing at all. He understood I was an educated consumer and did not try to deviate from the standard. Our only real negotiation came on the trade-in, and we were able to reach a compromise in two visits to his manager. Even after the sale Matt went out of his way to do such extras as changing plates from my old car to my new, setting the radio stations I wanted and sitting withme while my new car was getting its final detailing. A nice young man I would be comfortable sending my daughter to. And doesn't that say it all?

Matt Hess

Marsha Henry
3/25/2011

"If you want the ultimate car buying experience Hall Honda..."

If you want the ultimate car buying experience Hall Honda is the place to go. John Christian was absolutely the best car salesman I have ever worked with. My husband and I never felt we were just another sale to John. He worked closely with us to be certain we were pleased with not only our new car but every aspect of the buying experience. He made us feel that he was enjoying the experience right along with us! John's friendly nature, easy smile and knowledge made the whole purchase a real pleasure. We never felt any pressure and left feeling like we had been dealing with a friend rather than someone we had just met. He helped us stay within our budget without making us feel as if we were being unrealistic. John went so far as to thoroughly check our new car out before we left and upon finding a blemish we would have never noticed, pointed it out, and assured us it would be corrected. Since my husband and I could barely even see it - we said not to worry about it. It would simply be the first "little ding." Well John wasn't having any of that and he insisted it be fixed. Although neither of us felt it was of any importance we agreed because it was so important to him that his product be perfect. Before leaving I made certain to have several of his business cards because if any of our friends or family plan on buying a car I want them to have the terrific experience we had with John Christian at Hall Honda at 3516 Virginia Beach Blvd. Do yourself a favor and see John first if you are in the market for a car.

John Christian

joseph_0883
3/21/2011

"My wife and I went to Hall Honda on Saturday, March..."

My wife and I went to Hall Honda on Saturday, March 19th,to look at the New Honda Odyssey. We met Mr Schwartz. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle, and could answer all of our questions. We decided to buy the vehicle. All of the staff were great.

Steve Schwartz

uscgdaddy
3/18/2011

"I, like most people, dread care shopping. I just..."

I, like most people, dread care shopping. I just completed my 4'th car purchase; my first new car purchase. I went to a few dealerships, did some research online, and shopped around. Ultimately, I ended up at Hall Honda talking with Papa, and I couldn't be happier that I did. Papa worked with me to get everything I wanted and ultimately was able to put me in a great car for a great price. He wasn't your typical dealer who just saw a sale. He is a genuinely nice guy who, I believe, cares about people. Just for example: As I was sitting in my new car preparing to drive away from the dealership, he stopped me so he should show me a few things about the car. As we were saying our goodbyes he asked me to hold on and went back into the dealership. He came back and told me he needed to take the car for a minute and, when I asked why, he said he noticed the car was only half full of gas and he wanted to fill the tank before I left. While I know that's standard for most dealerships, he didn't have to say anything. I was in the car about to drive away. That, to me, speaks to his character. Thank you again Papa for everything. When I'm ready to buy another car, down the road, you know who I'm coming to see.

Papa

papuchis
3/11/2011

"I have bought 2 cars from Hall Honda this year,I have..."

I have bought 2 cars from Hall Honda this year,I have never worked with such a great team of professionals when buying a new car. I traded 2 Honda's for the new Accord Crosstour and they made it easy! Jeff, Erin, and Jennifer worked hard on giving me a great deal! Over the 2 days on making the deal they called me with updates and really made the car buying experience fun. Thank you Guys,and I will tell everyone what a great place Hall Honda is when buying a new Honda. I will be back for all of my service and new car buying neeeds!!!!

Jeff Hutchison, Erin Bessey,Jennifer Cain

jscarcella
3/09/2011

"Went in for a car and found one, made the deal and all..."

Went in for a car and found one, made the deal and all was good till I looked at the VIN and found out it was the wrong car! Called and went in to correct but wanted to trade up, the sale manager would not budge on the price saying they made hardly any money on the car. I thought we could make the deal but decided to call annother dealership in the area and found I was being overcharge by arround $1000.00 off the list so I called the sales manager who called the owner and then returned my call. He said they would change the VIN number on the contract to reflect the VIN of the wrong car and send it in to Honda Credit. I decided to read the contract thourouly and found that they cannot make changes to the contract without my signature. I went on line and found the phone number for Honda Finanacing and will call in the morning. I think if they do this it is concidered fraud and I will never do business with them again. This is very sad.

Travis Tippett

jitterbug
2/20/2011

"My husband Dave & I bought a 2011 Honda Accord..."

My husband Dave & I bought a 2011 Honda Accord 02/19/2011. We experienced a courteous, friendly, professional, and helpful staff from sales (Jake & Dwight), management (Erin), and financing(Linda). We researched the websites for our cars trade-in value, as well as the vehicle we purchased. The dealer was very fair with their pricing. We will be recommending Hall to all of our friends, and family. Great Job!

Erin Bessey, Jake Roberts, Dwight, & Linda

22kiss22
2/18/2011

"This salesman was incredible. He knew what I needed..."

This salesman was incredible. He knew what I needed better than I did and he was so patient while I "came around" to seeing what was in fact the best car for me. Hope he hasn't retired by the time I need another car! Would highly recommend him to friends and family.

John Christian