Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Papa Seck

Byron Gray, Finance Manager, Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Byron Gray

May 28, 2017

"Fantastic sales person "

- Hondaluver

We ended up trading in both our cars for 2 new ones because we loved our sales person. Maurice was so caring and patient with us and understood all our needs. Fantastic experience; couldn't imagine anything better or easier.

Maurice Forbes

May 27, 2017

"Best car buying experience ever!"

- UpsetBuyer

I bought my car over the internet and drove 4 hours each way to take delivery ... this was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had. Everyone was friendly and helpful -- and no one was pushy!

John Christian

May 26, 2017

"I love my 2017 Honda CRV. Thanks Barb Howard, you rock!!"

- SamanthaL

Barb was waiting for me with open arms when I stepped into Hall Honda dealership a few days ago.. She put me at ease very quickly...and that's not an easy thing to do! I'm as stiff as it comes when its about spending my money. I came in with a plan to not get hassled. Barb explained the details of financing and payment options to me; afterward. I felt calm and in control. That was absolutely amazing! Oh, and the rest of the staff were very nice and helpful too. But, it was Barb, who made sure I got the best deal by talking to the right senior people. She had my back! I would refer her to anyone interested in purchasing a car. I promise you will be enchanted by her upbeat personality and wisdom! Let Barb show you what purchasing power really mean!

Barbara Howard

2017 Honda Fit

New 2017 Honda Accord, $34010

2017 Honda Accord

• Open: 7 days a week for Sales; 6 days a week for Service
  • Hall Honda's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchase
Hall Honda Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach, VA, 23452