Hall Honda Virginia Beach

3516 Virginia Beach Blvd,
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452
Hall Honda Virginia Beach Info
About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

At Hall Automotive, we make the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We appreciate our customers and welcome their questions and comments. As the premier auto group in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We have the unique opportunity to provide transparency to our customers and provide them with a great experience. Hall Automotive invites you to stop by any of our dealerships to view our vast selection of both new and used cars and learn about Hall Automotive’s No Strings Guarantee. Our guarantee, which applies to all new and used vehicles purchased from Hall, provides you with... - Lifetime Virginia state inspection - Student discount up to $750 - Seven day exchange program - Oil change certificates - $500 extra trade-in allowance for any vehicle purchased from Hall

About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Open: 7 days a week for Sales; 6 days a week for Service
  • Hall Honda's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchase
jonpangan
3/10/2012

"I traded in a Mazda 3 for a 2012 Honda Pilot and I had a..."

I traded in a Mazda 3 for a 2012 Honda Pilot and I had a very good experience! Steve and the whole dealership staff were very helpful and just made the whole process easy and painless! I highly recommend this dealership and will definitely return when it's time for me to purchase a new vehicle in the future.

Steve Schwartz

Katyellen10
3/06/2012

"I traded in VW Jetta for a 2012 Honda Civic and I had a..."

I traded in VW Jetta for a 2012 Honda Civic and I had a wonderful experience through the whole process! My salesman and the dealership staff was wonderful and just made the whole experience so simple and easy! Everything and every detail was explained to me and all of my questions were always answered! I will definently be going back for my next vehicle purchase!

Matthew Kuhlman

donaldalan
3/05/2012

"We enjoyed the experience. The price was good. The..."

We enjoyed the experience. The price was good. The staff were friendly, straightforward and professional. Our salesman was Mr. Swartz. We really enjoyed working with him.

Steve Swartz

ronherr
3/02/2012

"Everyone we dealt with was helpful and friendly. The..."

Everyone we dealt with was helpful and friendly. The buying experience was pleasant and easy. We had been shopping around other dealers and also via internet. Hall Honda met our criteria for vehicle and price. Though the dealership is a long drive from our home, we will be going back for service because of the positive experience we had.

Internet team, mainly Cindy

krichiek
2/28/2012

"Don found the car we wanted, had it brought to VB and we..."

Don found the car we wanted, had it brought to VB and we previewed it and then the vehicle was prepared for our purchase. The experience was smooth all the way through, we could not have asked for better treatment.

Don Blea

mcolpitts
2/26/2012

"Great experience. We were coming in to look at either..."

Great experience. We were coming in to look at either used or leasing a new car. They were great at working with our required price.

Chris

penderly
2/25/2012

"This was my husband and my third car buying experience..."

This was my husband and my third car buying experience with Don Blea. Our first was for my husband's Accord in 2007 and we had a great situation from the moment we walked into the dealership. Don definitely knows his cars and was very receptive to answering all our questions. One of the things I liked most about Don, is that he is not the "typical" car salesperson. There was no pressure to buy, but with the positive experience we had with him, we walked out having purchased the Accord we were interested in. About six months later, in May of 2008, I needed to trade in my nine year old Maxima and immediately went back to Hall and Don. We bought a Civic for me and wound up using Honda for the financing, which was also a positive experience. Again, there was no pressure involved in this transaction and we also received a fair price on my trade in. Four years later, after receiving several letters from Don and Honda, I called Don to ask some questions about trading in my 2008 Civic. We spent all the time I needed to receive answers to my questions and after taking my Civic in to find out the trade in allowance, we then purchased a 2012 Civic from Don. As far as the Hall Honda dealership, my husband and I have had all our maintenance work done there, and have been very pleased with all the people and teams we have dealt with. The dealership/employees we have been in contact with are very customer service oriented, and we have mentioned our positive experiences at the dealership to many of our friends and family.

Don Blea Internet Sales Manager

cevans23464
2/24/2012

"I came in around 9:00 a.m. on President's Day looking for..."

I came in around 9:00 a.m. on President's Day looking for a new vehicle. The 2012 honda accord looked nice so while I am outside looking the car over, sales associates are around but no one says anything to me. So I go inside of this store and I sit inside the honda accord on the showroom floor, check it inside and out, even open the trunk. No one still said a word to me, they looked at me though. I was at this dealership from 10 to 15 minutes and was not helped. I wanted a honda accord but due to the lack their of customer service, I ended up buying a 2012 hyundai sonata the same day. I don't know if it was because of my clothes ( a grey sweatsuit) or if that is the way that dealership conducts business, either way is unacceptable.

Edyson
2/24/2012

"This is not the first time Steve had help me to buy a..."

This is not the first time Steve had help me to buy a car. He is very knowledgeable and friendly.I will recommend him to anybody that wants to buy a car and is looking for a great customer service experience.

Steve Schwartz

jonesr24332
2/24/2012

"The experience was really great. Byron was wonderful to..."

The experience was really great. Byron was wonderful to work with as were the others that I dealt with. Great Dealership. They are my dealership of choice for a new Honda.

Byron Gray