Hall Honda Virginia Beach

3516 Virginia Beach Blvd,
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452
Hall Honda Virginia Beach Info
About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

At Hall Automotive, we make the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We appreciate our customers and welcome their questions and comments. As the premier auto group in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We have the unique opportunity to provide transparency to our customers and provide them with a great experience. Hall Automotive invites you to stop by any of our dealerships to view our vast selection of both new and used cars and learn about Hall Automotive’s No Strings Guarantee. Our guarantee, which applies to all new and used vehicles purchased from Hall, provides you with... - Lifetime Virginia state inspection - Student discount up to $750 - Seven day exchange program - Oil change certificates - $500 extra trade-in allowance for any vehicle purchased from Hall

About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Open: 7 days a week for Sales; 6 days a week for Service
  • Hall Honda's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchase
jjb85
11/07/2010

"Salesperson lied to me and said the vehicle I purchased..."

Salesperson lied to me and said the vehicle I purchased was Honda certified. When I made a service appointment I was informed that the car WAS NOT certified. Service manager was incredibly rude to me when I inquired about having a scratch repaired that was on the car when I bought it. This woman actually accused me of keying the car door myself! Seriously?! I'd never buy another vehicle from them again. I won't even take it there for service.

unknown

Mj010
11/05/2010

"My salesperson was Matthew Hess, the internet sales..."

My salesperson was Matthew Hess, the internet sales manager at Hall Honda. I already knew what car i was looking for, the trim as well as color. He went out found the car the best fit me, and my description I gave him, and it was smooth sailing after that. He an amazing sales rep, and my experience was amazing.

Matthew Hess

tatienne
11/03/2010

"To whom it may concern, Mr Mat Gillikin was the best..."

To whom it may concern, Mr Mat Gillikin was the best salesman I have ever had ! He is very efficient and knowledgeable , without being pushy . He spent a good amount of time explaining to me the different features on the car ( before and after I bought the car ) and did not loose his patience when I did not understand something .( I happen to belong to the generation of women who don't know much about cars )I will recommend him without hesitation to my friends,and wish him well .He is a true asset to Hall Honda Virginia Beach Dealership . My overall experience at Hall Honda Virginia Beach was a very positive one . Sincerely, Martine Mercer

Mat Gillikin

turtonal
11/02/2010

"Customer service was good because overall the whole..."

Customer service was good because overall the whole experience was positive. It was my first time buying a car from a dealership, so the whole experience can be a little intimidating. I had been looking at cars for about a month and definitely had some negative experiences elsewhere. When I first walked in, people were not the friendliest--it was in the evening and I sensed that it might be time for some people's shift to end. Once I was connected with a sales associate, things were much better. Jake was overall very friendly and he was open about each car I looked at and the whole buying process. I feel like he was respectful and not too pushy. I feel like he helped me get the best deal I could on my car. So overall I would say the price and experience were excellent. I also returned to the dealership for my first oil change last week (2 free oil changes) and will be returning for all of them as long as I am in the area. The service for the oil change was quick, easy, and friendly.

Robert Jacobs

seppe08
11/01/2010

"Was a great purchase experience. You can never go wrong..."

Was a great purchase experience. You can never go wrong with Honda's and the same can be said for Hall Honda. Frank did an excellent job. After the purchase he helped me get another set of master keys and a valet key is in the works now. He also ordered a new manual as one wasn't in the vehicle. I rated the overall experience as a 4 only because I had a question about the honda certified 150 point inspection. After contacting corprate to inquire if the "appearence" (items 129-150) portion needed to "meet honda standards" and was informed that it did not. So in other words it is a 128 point inspection. But I am extremely happy with my 2009 Accord and will continue to do business with Hall Honda on any other car purchases. Thanks Hall!

Frank Cassisa

ovolmer
10/31/2010

"Very pleased with our experience with Jake. Best sales..."

Very pleased with our experience with Jake. Best sales man we have ever delt with. He wasn't at all pushy and seemed to be very honest and straight forward with us. Friendly and willing to work with our available times and also compare other vechiles we were considering. We have recommended him to our friends and have had one buy a car through him and was also very satisfied with him. I give him an A+++

Robert (Jake) Jacobs Jr

dino.garcia
10/31/2010

"Our salesman Frank, from the beginning to end, was very..."

Our salesman Frank, from the beginning to end, was very helpful and friendly. He helped us look for a car that's right for our need and budget. Though he was not able to find the actual price we were looking for, he found us a car that was close to our budget. Rob was also helpful in explaining our different options as far as warranty is concerned. Overall, even though it was a five hour process, it was a pleasant experience dealing with Frank and his team. I would have rated the quality of work, but I have not received my vehicle yet. At this time, it's still in the shop getting its 150 point inspection and a few minor repair before I get it to ensure that it will be a safe ride. I will surely come back to this site once I have driven my vehicle for a while. Thanks Hall Honda!

Frank Cassisa, Rob Schaub

lyndalu
10/31/2010

"Jake was very nice and did not try to pressure me into..."

Jake was very nice and did not try to pressure me into purchasing a vehicle. I would and have already recommend him to friends that are interested in purchasing a car. Unfortunately, our numbers could not agree, so I did not purchase the cehicle. However, I did ask that he keep an eye out for a used vehicle.

Jake Jacobs

HallHondafan
10/30/2010

"When we arrived at Hall Honda,the sales person Rhoda..."

When we arrived at Hall Honda,the sales person Rhoda Parham was very helpful, professional, knowledgeable, personable. In fact, she went to Hall Honda in Elizabeth City to get the car. Jennifer,GM?,& bus dept also very helpful and accommodating.

Rhoda Parham

EODGoat
10/30/2010

"AWESOME car buying experience! Jeff Hutchinson made this..."

AWESOME car buying experience! Jeff Hutchinson made this painless and easy as well as making sure we were completely taken care of! Hall has the BEST customer service! I'll be recommending all my friends buy new from Hall and from Jeff Hutchinson in particular. This is the 3rd car we've bought from Jeff in a year and half. His customer service before and after the sale have made us feel like part of the Hall family. He's definitely our "go to" guy! Thanks again Hall and Jeff! Jason and Monica

Jeff Hutchinson