Hall Honda Virginia Beach

3516 Virginia Beach Blvd,
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452
Hall Honda Virginia Beach Info
About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

At Hall Automotive, we make the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We appreciate our customers and welcome their questions and comments. As the premier auto group in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We have the unique opportunity to provide transparency to our customers and provide them with a great experience. Hall Automotive invites you to stop by any of our dealerships to view our vast selection of both new and used cars and learn about Hall Automotive’s No Strings Guarantee. Our guarantee, which applies to all new and used vehicles purchased from Hall, provides you with... - Lifetime Virginia state inspection - Student discount up to $750 - Seven day exchange program - Oil change certificates - $500 extra trade-in allowance for any vehicle purchased from Hall

About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Open: 7 days a week for Sales; 6 days a week for Service
  • Hall Honda's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchase
jraganit
4/09/2009

"April 9, 2009To anyone looking for a new or used Honda,I..."

April 9, 2009To anyone looking for a new or used Honda,I have purchased several cars from the Hall Auto Group over the years and have had nothing but great experiences.  The past 2 purchases that I've made in the past 4 weeks have been the best yet.  Jehn Wilson is by far the best & most friendly salesperson that I've ever met.  Jehn kept in contact with me for over 6 months while I researched new vehicles and because of this I felt more than willing to purchase 2 new Hondas from him.  Jehn Wilson with the support of the Management group I found more than willing and helpful to satisfy my price range.  Jehn Wilson I have found not just a great salesperson but a good friend; "I would buy 1 more car from him if my wife would let me."  If you need a new or used car you should first look at Hall and second look for Jehn Wilson and I promise that you will not be disappointed."He still calls me!"  From a very thankful & satisfied customer, JRaganit

Jehn Wilson

honda buyer
3/15/2009

"pasquale was a very happy, friendly sales manager; he..."

pasquale was a very happy, friendly sales manager; he greeted us happily, and went right to work finding a vehicle that matched our description of what we wanted: including our color choice. He was gracious, and very helpful. The other managers that helped us purchase our vehicle were very professional and friendly. Overall, this was a very positive experience, and did not take any longer than necessary.

pasquale

comoman
3/14/2009

"JD arranged appointment earlier in the week promising to..."

JD arranged appointment earlier in the week promising to be on time, finishing on time, and honoring all discounts available. He followed through on all aspects of our agreement in record time. This allowed me to meet my other commitments for the day. Thanks JD.

JD

krittergrl
3/12/2009

"Buying a car should be fun. (“SHOULD BE” being the..."

Buying a car should be fun. (“SHOULD BE” being the operative words in that sentence) One would imagine that purchasing a vehicle in today’s economic climate that a sales team would be tripping over themselves at the opportunity to help a customer. WRONG—well, I guess it depends on what dealership you are shopping. It certainly was not the case for me at the Hall Honda Dealership in Virginia Beach. I am not a high maintenance person on most occasions, but when it comes to spending thousands of dollars, I try to pay a little more attention to detail to insure that I am getting a good deal, getting my money’s worth, and getting what I am told I will receive. I don’t need red carpets to be rolled out before me—I just expect to receive what you promise me—and for it to be done in a customer-friendly manner. The Debacle Let me begin by saying that I love Hondas. Being that we are expanding our family and do not have a family-friendly vehicle, I knew that I wanted to begin car search at the Honda dealership. Several friends had spoken very highly of Hall Honda, one of whom used to work there—so it was natural that I began my car research at this dealership. Now that being said—I will NEVER recommend Hall Honda to another person. I am not going to bash my salesperson—it is what it is—he is a used car salesman—end of story—find the stereotype and there he is. What I am going to say is that customer service IS the key element to any successful business and customer service is what keeps people returning and referring friends. I purchased my 2008 Honda Element late on Saturday evening and had to return on Sunday to a.)pick up second set of keys, b.)pick up owner’s manual, c.) have license plates installed, d.) have vehicle detailed and cleaned, e.) and have the tank “filled up” as I was told by the salesperson. I returned the vehicle on Sunday and asked if it was ok for me to leave it while I ran errands with my mother—of course this was ok and I was on my merry little way. We returned near close on Sunday to retrieve my vehicle and I was told that the second set of keys were still with the original owner, as was the owner’s manual and that they would call me on Monday to let me know when they would have these items, ok—no big deal. As I pulled off the lot, the first thing I noticed was that the tank was a quarter of a tank shy of being a full tank. Again, no big deal, I will call and let them know when I get the keys and the manual. When I got home I was gathering my belongings and noticed that my “newly detailed” vehicle still had smudges on the interior windows, a white stain on the floor (which could have easily been wiped off) and dust in several places----so, to me—it wasn’t detailed to my satisfaction. My husband, who used to be a porter at a car dealership said—“Let it go, it’s not a big deal.” So, being a little irritated I continue gathering my things and step in front of the vehicle to look it over and THAT is when I saw what would become A BIG DEAL. There were several scratches and 2 dents on the front driver’s side bumper that were NOT there when I purchased the vehicle on Saturday. At this point the dealership was closed—but I knew that I would be returning to the dealership on Monday to discuss this. On Monday, my husband and I arrive at the dealership and ask to speak with our sales representative. I share with him my concerns. ALL he did was make excuses, give me inaccurate information, and basically brushed me off—telling me “I gave you two keys” I corrected him by saying he gave me one set of keys and a valet key—he said, that is all you get. He promised me the owner’s manual and then said that the dents were there when I bought the car, but the scratches were new. THEY WERE NOT---between my husband, my mother, and me, we would have seen them. I told him that they were not there—and he said bring it back on Thursday and I will see what I can do. Oh and the gas thing—you only get a partial tank if you buy a used car—so when they said “fill your tank” they really meant, give you a quarter of a tank of gas. I left the dealership feeling defeated and irritated. On Tuesday I called and left a voicemail for the General Manager detailing my “challenges” with this vehicle purchase. It wasn’t too long afterwards I received a call from another manager. I explained to him my issues—a.) still needed a second full set of keys (not just a valet key), b.) still needed a manual, c.) I NEEDED THE FREAKIN DENTS IN MY BUMPER TO BE GONE!!!!! I did not yell, I was actually very polite. He informed me that Honda Certified vehicles came with 2 full sets of keys, and an owner’s manual, and he would have to check on the bumper situation and give me a call back that afternoon. 24 hours later. NO CALL. I called and asked to speak with this manager again and he apologized for not getting back with me—he had meetings. At this point---I DON’T CARE ABOUT YOUR MEETINGS…I just need

I would rather not mention names.

Carly Monahan
3/10/2009

"It is always a stressful situation for a young, single..."

It is always a stressful situation for a young, single female whose nearest relative is hundreds of miles away to go to a mechanic and ask, "What is wrong with my car?" I did not buy my car at Hall Honda, and I do not even own a Honda, yet I am always treated fairly; Preventive maintenance is always the top priority at this establishment. I appreciate them!

kenyasmi
3/02/2009

"David and his staff were very friendly. They answered any..."

David and his staff were very friendly. They answered any questions that I had about my car being serviced. Also,they worked efficiently and everything was done correctly. I have not had any problems with my car. Many woman are often taken advantage of by people in this industry. I thank God for people like David Bledsoe and his staff. I know I getting the best service every time.

Maxalron
2/26/2009

"I am writing this review to pass on to others what a..."

I am writing this review to pass on to others what a great sales / service experience I had while dealing with Hall Honda. It started with the internet team and Don Blea. I contacted Don after giving ALL the local dealers a chance at my money. Don and his team were the best price I found (I used a price guide, Kelly Blue Book and USAA to find out what I should pay). I did spend some time at the dealership and was offered the usual add-ons, again I knew the ball park of what I should pay and Hall fell right within range. I left the dealership that afternoon with a new Pilot and satisfaction that I had been given a fair price for an excellent product. This was a present for my wife, and therefore she did not accompany me on the day of the purchase, however, Don invited us back up to the dealership to go over the vehicle and all its amenities. The next day, Don spent an hour + going over the car from stem to stern. Note that this is after the sale and on his time when he could have been giving great deals to other customers. After we had the car for about a week I had noticed a couple of minor aesthetic blemishes and was considering upgrading to the touring package. I took the car back into the dealership and was met by Steve Hug (the GM) and one other gentleman from the internet sales team (sorry I did not get his name). I explained that I wanted to return the vehicle to correct these issues and was interested in upgrading. To my surprise there was not argument or backpedaling on their “No Strings Guarantee” Steve simply stated that he wanted to make me happy. Within the hour Steve had called me back and stated that I could upgrade to a Touring, trade my current Pilot in and get another one or he would get the issues taken care of and I could keep the current Pilot. There was no pressure, and he was very helpful in letting me know the details no matter what I decided. Now enters the service department and a gentleman named Brian. My Pilot was taken over to the service department the Blue team started to work. The issues were some small scratches on a door molding and the steering column, also an interior light that would come on from time to time (probably operator error) ,but I just wanted them taken care of (I want to put my own scratches on the car). Brian called me a couple of times during the day to keep me updated, allowing me to make informed decisions. He then called to let me know the light issue was not reproducible and if I could let him know if it happened in the future he would be happy to try again. He then stated that he would be happy to drop the car off at my house. To my surprise about 30 minutes later Brian showed up at my door with my keys and then went over all the work that had been completed. He also stated that he had the car detailed and he hoped I would not mind. Kudos Brian!!! He took that extra step to show that my business mattered. So in recapping…..Great sales person in Don Blea, no smoke and mirrors, just a good price for an excellent product. I almost returned the car and the GM was very helpful and showed me options that I did not know about and was amenable to almost anything to keep the customer happy. Then to top it off Brian in the service department at Hall called me to keep me updated, detailed my car and then dropped it off at my front door (that was something I thought went away in the 50’s). I am very happy with my sales and service from Hall!!! Thank you Don, Steve and Brian Great team!!!

Don Blea (Sales), Steve Hug (GM) and Brian (service)

lmathews
2/24/2009

"I visited Hall Honda for the first time on 2/21/09.I was..."

I visited Hall Honda for the first time on 2/21/09.I was greeted by a very professinal saleperson Ronald Singletary. He asked me what type of vehicle was I looking for. He let me test drive Honda CRV. I drove at least three, his customer service was great. He told me to take my time. You let me no what you want to do. I was deciding in the showroom between the three vehicle I already test drove. He then showed me 2009 CRV on the show room floor.He gave me more time to decide alone there was no preachure. I told him I was interested in this vehicle. He got the paper work in oder no bad feedback. I had Rebecca Hawley sales manager, to come over and talk about finanace.I was was happy that the dealership gives you you tags the same day. And also that I do all my papper work in the dealership and I did not have to go into ABNB Credit Union. Every thing was going well. I left with the CRV. I had great customer service. I was told that I had to pay for Trunk Tray $ 117.00 by Ronald and I did, becauce it did not come with the CRV. The next day he called and said. I have some good news. Honda has to refund you $ 117.00 because the Trunk Tray came with the car, and I did not have to pay. This is true onesty. Great Customer Service. Thank You Hall Honda, and Ronald Singletary.

Ronald Singletary

tonythejogger
2/22/2009

"This dealership is AWESOME. I had and emergency with my..."

This dealership is AWESOME. I had and emergency with my vehicle where I had a tire blow out on me. After I put the spare tire onto my car I drove it to Hall Honda and was greeted immediatley by Justin Fox in the service area. He to a look at the tire for me and got me a price on a replacement. He did not have any technicians available at the time because it was after 5:00. So he was proactive and took it straight to the express service and had a technician replace the tire for me. The service was fantastic. I definetley recommend the dealership to anyone even if it is not a Honda. Way to go Justin and the hall honda service staff.

justin

Rasterilla
2/17/2009

"I have given this dealership a rating of 5 for all..."

I have given this dealership a rating of 5 for all categories because I was disgruntled about the experience that I had at Priority Honda 30 minutes before entering the dealership. Even though I had dealt with a salesman here previously by the name of J. Hourst who was excellent & very professional. I called him & let him know that I was on my way & attempted to give him the sale. He was very pleasant & respectful but he was with another customer. So I encountered the Salesman Ron Singletary. Mr. Singletary was very helpful, patient & kind even though I sent him back while negotiating the price about 5 times. I was pleased with the service and the new car. Everyone was very pleasant & friendly even when I almost changed my mind due the big purchase. Mr. Singletary was comforting & efficient in his follow up as well as Ms. Richelle the young lady with the dreds. I was very impressed with the experience and I would recommend the dealership and the above mentioned salesmen to a friend.

Ro n Singletary