Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Average

Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Hall Honda Virginia Beach Info
About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

At Hall Automotive, we make the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We appreciate our customers and welcome their questions and comments. As the premier auto group in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We have the unique opportunity to provide transparency to our customers and provide them with a great experience. Hall Automotive invites you to stop by any of our dealerships to view our vast selection of both new and used cars and learn about Hall Automotive’s No Strings Guarantee. Our guarantee, which applies to all new and used vehicles purchased from Hall, provides you with... - Lifetime Virginia state inspection - Student discount up to $750 - Seven day exchange program - Oil change certificates - $500 extra trade-in allowance for any vehicle purchased from Hall

About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Open: 7 days a week for Sales; 6 days a week for Service
  • Hall Honda's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchase
cwil_1987
2/13/2009

"I totaled my car and needed to get a new one quickly but..."

I totaled my car and needed to get a new one quickly but was nervous about going through the whole buying and looking process. I was told by a friend to go to Hall Honda. I was greeted by Antar Wilson and from the begining he made me feel it was all about me and what I wanted. Instead of telling me about cars he listened to everything I had to say then explained what would be best. I explained I didnt have much to put down and I really had no idea of what car I wanted , Anter was wonderful he asked me some questions from favorite color to two door or four door. Antar then showed me the perfect car a blue 2006 mustang. I really wanted the car but I was worried about my credit and monthly arrangements , So you can imange I was very excited when he told me that the car was mine and I could drive my new car home.Mr.Wilson made car buying the best experiance , I have never had a sales person who acted more as a friend.With Antar you will have no doubts in any chocies you make , he will work with you on everything and make sure you get the best.I would recommend everyone looking for a new or used car to go to Hall Honda and ask for Antar Wilson.

Antar Wilson

michrenn
2/12/2009

"Everyone we dealt with at Hall Honda was very..."

Everyone we dealt with at Hall Honda was very professional and friendly. The time it took to finalize our purchase was much quicker than expected. We are very satisfied with the buying experience there and want to specifically thank Delbert Duke and Rebecca Hawley for their assistance.

Delbert Duke, Rebecca Hawley

Howard Mandell
2/09/2009

"I am basing my recommendation primarily on the..."

I am basing my recommendation primarily on the helpfulness and friendliness of the salesman, who sold me the Honda hybrid. Antar Wilson is very professional and knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone. He has also helped me arrange servicing, etc.

I worked with Antar Wilson, who was of invaluable assistance in picking out my Honda hybrid. He has also been there to assist me in servicing my car. He is great to work with.

cddjam4
2/08/2009

"Ask for Dwight when you go to Hall Honda in VA BCH. I..."

Ask for Dwight when you go to Hall Honda in VA BCH. I think I met just about everyone there at some point or another as most came by to shake my hand and offer help/assistance. Don’t know if I looked sad or in need of help/assistance (kidding) but none the less a very good experience overall. Hall staff - Very professional and mostly personable. The wait to sign all the paperwork could be a bit quicker. They kept me busy touring the place (service area) and discussing the specifics of the car. I already had financing so by the time I showed up to the time I walked out was around 2 hours or so. It would have been nice to have been offered the additional packages earlier in the process (lojack, maint. package etc...) so I could consider them a little more thoroughly...that is the business side of it though and was expected. I didn’t feel rushed to make the added package decisions however its the same everywhere...a couple of people in the room, closed door..looking at you (being recorded no less). Again, business side of the deal. Dwight was very knowledgeable regarding the vehicles and the whole process. Atmosphere - Very clean, music playing in the background with semi private tables to discuss your deal. Caught myself “humming” a few bars while I was waiting. The refreshment area was nothing terribly special, pretty much the same every where from what I could tell. I didn’t pay much attention or use the service. It was offered though. Dwight took his time after everything was done to go over every option in the car. Nice added touch...certainly doesn’t have to do it however your understanding of what each button does is well understood prior to leaving the lot. Thanks for everything Dwight! I will be back in about 15 years when I’m ready to buy another Honda!

Dwight

jcwolf
2/07/2009

"The service and attention I received at Hall Honda made..."

The service and attention I received at Hall Honda made my car buying experience one of the best I have ever had. The staff, including Don Blea, consistently went the second mile to assure that the vehicle I purchased would be the exact one to suit my needs. Hall Honda definitely surpassed all of my expectations about the level of service I would like to receive when buying a car. When it comes time to trade in my present vehicle I will most certainly return to Hall and I will most definitely recommend them to any of my friends or acquaintances in the market for a new vehicle.

Don Blea

gwen812
2/06/2009

"In the past, buying a car was such a misarable..."

In the past, buying a car was such a misarable experience. Salesman were like vultures. My experience this time when buying my new 2009 Honda Accord EX, was surprisingly delightful. A friend had been at this dealership the weekend before and worked with J Horst,which she had raving reviews. After checking out two other dealerships in the area, my friend called J and let him know we were on our way. I knew what I wanted and she told J. When we got there, a car like I wanted, was waiting out front with "Reserved for Mr. & Mrs. Gregory" on the rear view mirror inside the car. I was so impressed. I walked up to the car and knew it was MY car. After the negotiating process, I ended up with the car I wanted, at the price I felt wonderful with, and a surprisingly friendly experience. I am extremely sensitive to energy and can feel the undertone of an area. Hall Honda has a wonderful friendly atmosphere and where people seem to really enjoy their job. In such a competitive arena, It's nice to see a different kind of dealership that aren't "salesman" (ie..vultures).

J. Horst

princesskarol
2/03/2009

"I not only bought my Element at this dealship, but I also..."

I not only bought my Element at this dealship, but I also have my inspections and oil changes done here as well. What I find so wonderful about my service manager, David Bledsoe, is that he always explains what needs to be done, goes over my options, and then promptly schedules the completion of whatever needs to be done. When my check engine light has illuminated, Mr. Bledsoe makes it possible for me to get right in and have things checked out. Thank you to the Gold Team for making me feel like my business is always important to them.

David Bledsoe, Gold Team

hughesc
2/03/2009

"I would like to recognize Jeff Hutchison who was our..."

I would like to recognize Jeff Hutchison who was our sales associate. We met as we were walking through the parking lot and he immediately greeted us not as buyers but as friends. He was dressed proffessionally, and was loaded with knowledge of all Honda vehicles. He evaluated our wants and needs and put us in a Honda CRV that we loved. Jeff was friendly enoegh to come by our house and pick up payment for the vehicle since he just lives a few miles away. It was refreshing to meet a salesman that was confident in his ways and was not just looking for a quick sale but really was passionate about what he does. I would send my grandmother to Hall Auto in VA beach to buy a car any day, I will be confident that Jeff could square her away!!!

Jeff Hutchison

m carroll
2/03/2009

"David is always friendly and helpful when I contact him...."

David is always friendly and helpful when I contact him. David provides me knowledgeable information about my vehicle. He sends friendly reminders when it is time for a regular maintenance check up. He and Hall Honda have been fast and convenient in service needs for my vehicle.

DAVID BLEDSOE

kevindugan
2/03/2009

"When I decided to purchase a newer vehicle, I decided to..."

When I decided to purchase a newer vehicle, I decided to do the smart thing and make the rounds to see what all the dealers had to offer. I had visited several other dealerships before making my way to Hall Honda. A salesman named Richard Gmelin greeted me as I got out of my car and asked if he could show me anything. Of course my reply was that I was "just looking". It really annoys me when I feel like someone is pressuring me or like their agenda is more impotant than mine so I was happy when Rich told me to take my time and that he would give me a few minutes to look around and then answer any questions I had. I know I'm not the easiest customer to please and I ask a lot of questions! I have been burned in the past and I don't like "slick" salespeople. I must say that Richard was courteous, helpful, and seemed to care more about finding a vehicle to fit my needs more than a high sticker price to make a big commission. He spent about an hour and a half with me and I thanked him for his time and left. Richard was cool as could be and wished me luck. I got about half way home and decided that I wanted the Pilot I was looking at and I wanted to buy it from a place that does business the way Hall Honda does. If you are looking for a great dealership and a great salesperson, go to Hall and ask for Richard. I know I'll go back.

Richard Gmelin