Hall Honda Virginia Beach

3516 Virginia Beach Blvd,
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452
Hall Honda Virginia Beach Info
About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

At Hall Automotive, we make the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We appreciate our customers and welcome their questions and comments. As the premier auto group in the Virginia Beach and Norfolk area, our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We have the unique opportunity to provide transparency to our customers and provide them with a great experience. Hall Automotive invites you to stop by any of our dealerships to view our vast selection of both new and used cars and learn about Hall Automotive’s No Strings Guarantee. Our guarantee, which applies to all new and used vehicles purchased from Hall, provides you with... - Lifetime Virginia state inspection - Student discount up to $750 - Seven day exchange program - Oil change certificates - $500 extra trade-in allowance for any vehicle purchased from Hall

About Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Open: 7 days a week for Sales; 6 days a week for Service
  • Hall Honda's Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchase
matthew.mcnealy
5/23/2009

"Hall Honda provided our family with the best car buying..."

Hall Honda provided our family with the best car buying experience we have ever experienced. Last monthly we purchased a new Honda Odessey and the team was terrific! Yesterday, I went back to get myself an Accord. Erin Bessey sat down with me and gave me some detailed information and listened to all of my concerns. I would specifically like to thank her for taking the time to ensure that I received the very best price possible. I would suggest this dealership to any of my friends, family or co-workers. The van has been my favorite car that I have ever owned. The day after we purchased it we took it up to Maine to visit the family. I especially enjoyed the comfortable ride and ample leg room, it sure made our 16 hour drive to visit the Grandparents a wonderful trip. Thank you Erin, Jennifer, and Don for your expertise and dedication to providing a complete car & van buying experience. -Matt

Erin Bessey (Sales Manager), Jennifer Cain, Don Blea & Rachael Gmelin

bigjohnvb
5/20/2009

"Recently I purchased a used car from Hall Honda in Va...."

Recently I purchased a used car from Hall Honda in Va. Bch. It was a terrific experience. Between my wife and I we had visited 4 Honda dealers in the area and by far, Hall Honda was the best. My wife visited first during her lunch and met Chip Spigner, she gave him a rave review unlike a couple otherplaces she had gone to. We came back together and Chip showed us the cars that my wife had looked at earlier. He made several suggestions on alternatives ( based on our budget )and showed them to us. The end result was getting a 2007 Accord. I would absolutely reccomend these folks. Friendliness, professionalism and real concern for the customer can be found there. thanks, John

Chip Spigner, Ken DeBerry & Spencer

jtbourassa
5/17/2009

"I found this to be the best dealership I have ever dealt..."

I found this to be the best dealership I have ever dealt with. From the time I contacted them on the internet, to the time that I came in for a test drive and through the sales and financing of the vehicle I bought, it was a truly stupendous experience. The most fun I ever had buying a car! Everyone was so friendly and incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. They went out of their way to meet my needs and please me in every possible way. I have never found anyone that gave a more interesting, informative presentation than Richard Gemelin on the vehicle that I was scheduled to drive, and the many other vehicles that I decided to test drive to compare before I made a decision. He knew absolutely everything about his products and could answer even the dumbest question that I had and was so incredibly patient and long-suffering through all of the test drives and decisions that I labored through. He is an incredibly apt and conscientious salesman. Rebecca Hawley was intuitive about everything that I needed and went beyond the limit to accommodate me. She is a pleasant and kind person who also knows her products well and the market in this area. Matt (finance) made the paperwork part of buying a real enjoyment. He was not the overbearing pushy guy in the back room that I have always dreaded, but rather a very cheerful and resourceful person that made options very easy to understand and clear and answered the questions that I had almost before I could ask them. I would rate this dealer as top of the list for any type of car, especially Honda. This was overall the most enjoyable experience that I have ever had shopping for a car, and I owe it all to the fine people at this dealership. I left feeling that they were the kind of people that would remember me when I come back for service and stop in to say hi instead of being just a sales figure for the month I bought the car in. I am so grateful that I found them to guide me to the perfect car for me.

Richard Gmelin, Rebecca Hawley, Matt (finance)

Jasonkh2
5/16/2009

"My wife and I came in to purchase a new vehicle after the..."

My wife and I came in to purchase a new vehicle after the total loss of our old car. Mr Duke and Rebecca were friendly, knowledgeable, and professional, making the whole experience seamless and headache-free. We came on a couple different occasions, spent several hours looking at different cars and test driving, then going over the numbers to come up with the best option for us. We ended up with a 2009 Accord EX-L, and love it. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. This is our second time working with this dealership, and again it has been a great experience.

Delbert Duke, Rebecca Hawley, Jennifer

Karen Cullen
5/13/2009

"Everyone at the dealership was so friendly and helpful,..."

Everyone at the dealership was so friendly and helpful, from the new car manager Erin Bessey to the salesman John Christian. I was never rushed or pressured to buy, and all my questions were answered fully. If you are looking to purchase a vehicle, I would recommend Hall Honda to anyone.

John Christian Erin Bessey

cellolaw
5/11/2009

"I so enjoyed working with these guys and trusted them..."

I so enjoyed working with these guys and trusted them that we turned down an offer to buy the exact same car at another dealership for $300 cheaper! It really was a great car buying experience focused not on getting you to buy a car from them at that exact moment, but to buy all your cars from them forever.

Antar Wilson

Narvie Yendork
5/09/2009

"I've been a customer since end of 2003/beginning of 2004...."

I've been a customer since end of 2003/beginning of 2004. Tae Hwang is my blue team service advisor. I recently had a new transmission, tune up, belt package, 2 tires, back brakes, wheel aglinment along with minor things. I dropped my car off on Wednesday May 6 and my car was ready at 5pm friday May 8. I was very impressed with the length of time and it drives like a brand new car. I would like to take this time to say thank you to Tae Hwang and all the technicians that worked on my car. A satisfied customer, Narvie Yendork.

Tae Hwang

BethH
4/28/2009

"Jeff was my salesman, and talk about going the extra..."

Jeff was my salesman, and talk about going the extra mile! I had an unusual request for a car: Accord, leather interior, 5-speed transmission. Since there was not one on his lot, he searched until he found one in Maryland and had it shipped down. Then he drove it to my work to show me. I was sold. That kind of service is rare, and I was very appreciative! And I love my car! This is my fifth Honda, third Accord. All of them came from this dealership.

Jeff Hutchison

ciccolella
4/20/2009

"The customer service I received at Hall Honda was..."

The customer service I received at Hall Honda was excellent. I bought a new Honda Accord and am VERY happy with everything. Posquale was very professional and made everything very easy for me. He even took the time to go through some of the features on the Honda and made sure I was comfortable with evertyhing. I really appreciate his service and will definitely recommend Hall Honda. Thanks!

Posquale DeVito

sandracarlson
4/17/2009

"I purchased my Honda Pilot from and have had my service..."

I purchased my Honda Pilot from and have had my service work performed by Hall Honda. Throughout the time that I have needed service to be performed on my vehicle, I have primarily interacted with Justin. He has always treated me in a professional, courteous manner. My concerns and questions are consistently and accurately addressed. I have always trusted Justin and he has always been helpful to me, even when I just call on the phone to request advise. The work performed is done so in a timely manner and I have never been dissatisfied. I have had brief encounters with other staff, who have always been pleasant and helpful. In regard to the purchase of my Pilot, the salesperson took an extraordinary amount of time explaining to me how everything operated on the vehicle. It was a very pleasant shopping experience.

Justin