Hampton Ford Hyundai

Call
Hampton Ford Hyundai Info

Quirk Ford

Route 2 Hyundai

"wholesale outlet is great"

recently purchased vehicle from wholesale outlet had problem with vehicle Rob and Brenden went above and beyond and did what was right and got me in another vehicle. they are considerate of their customers and do what it takes to make you a satisfied customer. I highly recommend them and the company they represent.

rob / brenden

"Bought a used SUV and the used inventory- trade-in paper..."

Bought a used SUV and the used inventory- trade-in paper work says on it the dealership changed the oil and filter, reset oil reminder, replaced both wiper blades . I find that hard to believe. The maintenance required light came on after 500mies. Which means the oil needs to be changed. I had to change one of the wiper blades this winter cause it was bad. while driving back home from picking it up I noticed a chip in the front windshield. That was under the price sign when I bought the car. It was too far for me to drive it back and to time consuming to do it another day. Will not ever buy another car from there. They wanted to do another credit check for financing, and I was already approved. When I refused the finance guy stormed off like a pouty little kid. Real bad dealership!

Liz MacDonald

"In March of 2013 I drove away from this dealership in my..."

In March of 2013 I drove away from this dealership in my 2013 Hyundai Veloster in Boston red with the gray interior. I have to highly recommend this dealership for their fair pricing, immaculate service department, waiting area with free soft drinks, coffee, Gatorade and free internet. Everyone from Kelsey who went out of her way to save me money on financing to Kevin who explained all the paperwork in real everyday language should be commended. I would ESPECIALLY recommend Chu to have as your sales associate as she is very easy to talk to with a great customer service attitude and unmatched professionalism. If its service you need then see Keith who'll take care of you just like you were a family member. You can try to shop for a Hyundai from another dealership but you won't find the experience as rewarding as you'll find at Hampton Ford/Hyundai. GREAT JOB EVERYONE and thanks for everything Chu. Sincerely, Chris Sawyer

"I spent much time researching vehicles and after spending..."

I spent much time researching vehicles and after spending many hours with many area dealerships (including other Ford / Subaru / Volvo and Hyundai dlrs.) found myself most comfortable at Hampton Hyundai. This is my third Hyundai purchase and my second from Hampton, I previously worked with Stu Wolcher who I believe may have retired. I again found them to be the most upfront and accommodating dealership who allowed me the time to feel comfortable with my decision without ever pressuring me to sign. Chu and the finance manager did a great job answering my questions and working with me to put me into the car I wanted with a price that was right. I would highly recommend Chu and the team at Hampton Hyundai, when it's time I will be sure to return for my next purchase! Thank you!

"Rob is a very good salesman and he cares about his..."

Rob is a very good salesman and he cares about his customers. I bought a Nissan Murano from him and had a few problem with it and he was more than happy to help me out and have things fixed to make it right. He always gives you his number so you can contact him if any problems arise. He's not your average used car salesman. He actually cares and wants you happy with the vehicles he sells. I'm very happy with my Murano and with the person who sold it to me. Thanks Rob. :)

Rob Larsan

"Paul Chareth and the whole staff at Hampton Ford were..."

Paul Chareth and the whole staff at Hampton Ford were terrific. Paul was excellent getting us the kind of cars we wanted, this was our first time to lease and he helped us understand the process. As we turned in two cars and leased two new ones, he went above and beyond to be sure we were happy and we are. We have recommended Paul and the dealer ship to our neighbors and several other friends, we know they will be as happy as we are. The two Fords were turned in have been serviced at this dealership and they have a great service department as well. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

"Paul is extremely friendly and approachable. I always..."

Paul is extremely friendly and approachable. I always felt like he had my best interest in mind. He went above and beyond to get me the exact car I wanted. It involved 4 car swaps with other dealerships, 2 of which involved him moving cars himself. He provided timely updates about the status of my car, helped with turning in my leased vehicle, and coordinated getting my MA plates and registation for me. Everyone at the dealership jumped through hoops to get me into the car I wanted so quickly.

"I have been buying new and used vehicles from Rob and..."

I have been buying new and used vehicles from Rob and Brenden since 1999 and have always had a great experience with the whole purchasing process.Also use the dealer for repairs and maintence on 2 work trucks with heavy usauge and have been very pleased. If your looking for honesty and integrity this would be my first suggestion to start here.

Rob Larson / Brenden Lavery

"Paul Chareth was very pleasant, knowledgeable and..."

Paul Chareth was very pleasant, knowledgeable and extremely helpful during our new car purchase. Although no more words are necessary; the reviewer say I must have 25 -- So, we enjoyed the buying experience.

Paul Chareth

"I was looking for a used Mercedes GLK 350. After..."

I was looking for a used Mercedes GLK 350. After contacting Hampton Ford Hyundai I got a prompt response (contacted via email). She said all the standard stuff, like "It is my responsibility to ensure you have a professional car buying experience that values your time. Making sure you are properly contacted is a priority!" and so on. I replied with a few questions. In particular, one picture showed the "Check left tail and brake lamps" warning message on the dashboard, and Carfax had lots of 'Electrical system checked' records. So, I asked more details on that problem. After that I haven't heard anything from her...

Nicole Robbins