Hampton Ford Hyundai

Autofair Ford of Haverhill

Starkey Ford Inc

ROZDESROSIERS
10/31/2015

"Great experience for first time car buyers!"

Great experience, great customer service. We were very satisfied with the professionalism of the staff and we would recommend Hampton Hyundai to any and all friends and family.

Mark

MARTH.RAHN
9/14/2015

"Positive Experience"

Purchasing my new car in August was an enjoyable experience. Female salesperson (Chu Kwon?) was excellent in every aspect of the purchase of my vehicle.

Chu Kwon

LMARTYN3721
8/23/2015

"Because I'm Happy "

Bill was extremely polite and straight forward about everything and I really enjoyed working with him to get my new car. I don't think the staff could have been friendlier.

Bill

RMAGLIERI
8/11/2015

"Very satisfied. "

Ms. Kwon was terrific to work with. Very thorough and accommodating. she reviewed all of the important features on the car, and more importantly set up my cell phone so I could use he bluetooth system. She is a most accommodating sales person. I enjoyed working with her, and know she will help me with any questions I have on my new vehicle.

Chu Kwon and Dan Campano.

CHEFDI1
8/09/2015

"Awesome experience."

Mark Weatherby and Dave Silvia were great to work with. They made the shopping process and leasing process so easy and pleasurable. They were both very informative and took the time to make me comfortable with my purchase.

TBEAUPRE
7/30/2015

"Lifetime Dealership"

Have purchased three cars from Hampton Hyundai. No need to go anywhere else. They treat you with respect, listen to your needs and desires in a car, and give you a fair deal.

Mike T.
3/12/2015

"Hghly recommended "

I had the pleasure of working with Brendan on a used car at Hampton Ford. It's interesting looking for cars; so many people in the business seem to have something to hide. Working with Brendan is the exact opposite - he is completely straightforward, transparent, good natured, and there's no pressure at all. I didn't end up buying the car I was looking at (just wasn't the right car for me), but if I had, it would have been because of working with Brendan. Don't hesitate to go see him. Mike T.

Brenden Lavery

tobias2012
10/09/2014

"Rob Larson is Awesome!!"

This was by far, the best car buying experience I have ever had!!! Rob Larson was professional, funny and a rather enjoyable salesman!! He made sure we were in the Nissan we wanted, with the payment we wanted. It was a relaxed environment, we actually enjoyed being there. His co worker Brenden Larson was great as well, his humor was much appreciated. We 100% recommend Hampton Ford-Hyundai!!! Amazing!!

Rob Larson

sborruso1
4/24/2014

"wholesale outlet is great"

recently purchased vehicle from wholesale outlet had problem with vehicle Rob and Brenden went above and beyond and did what was right and got me in another vehicle. they are considerate of their customers and do what it takes to make you a satisfied customer. I highly recommend them and the company they represent.

rob / brenden

Ebenezzer
4/06/2014

"Bought a used SUV and the used inventory- trade-in paper..."

Bought a used SUV and the used inventory- trade-in paper work says on it the dealership changed the oil and filter, reset oil reminder, replaced both wiper blades . I find that hard to believe. The maintenance required light came on after 500mies. Which means the oil needs to be changed. I had to change one of the wiper blades this winter cause it was bad. while driving back home from picking it up I noticed a chip in the front windshield. That was under the price sign when I bought the car. It was too far for me to drive it back and to time consuming to do it another day. Will not ever buy another car from there. They wanted to do another credit check for financing, and I was already approved. When I refused the finance guy stormed off like a pouty little kid. Real bad dealership!

Liz MacDonald