Hampton Ford Hyundai

Autofair Ford of Haverhill

TWEST0
3/11/2016

"New Car Purchase"

Best car buying experience I have ever had, very professional, excellent customer service, and great pricing on new and trade in vehicles. Mark Weatherby provided such great service to us that this is the second new car we have purchased from him in the last 6 months.

Mark (sales manager), Mark Weatherby

DAVEFRAN1960
1/29/2016

"Hampton Ford/Hyundai"

Very positive - will return for service. Service is prompt. Easy to get an appointment. Needed work is explained very well. Hospitality is appreciated by this customer.

Sorry - don't remember.

STEPHENDALLACOSTA
1/07/2016

"Just enough information and worked with our time frame "

Mark Weatherby our sales person gave us all the information we asked for and when we expressed our time frame it was respected. We purchase our vehicle on our time price and availability. The staff was very knowledgeable and helpful through out the process. No wonder it is our second purchase from Hampton Ford Hyundai Steve DallaCosta

Mark Weatherby

JAREDGOVE
1/06/2016

"A fast and easy car buying experience"

This is the third car I've bought at this dealership. They are great to do business with! Good people, good prices, and a quick easy buying experience.

John Connolly
12/27/2015

"Seven vehicle purchases, and service afterward"

Recently grabbed my seventh vehicle from Rob and Brenden. A specific pre-owned vehicle request, which they sourced for me. Complete satisfaction and trust all around with every vehicle, and the entire process from start to finish. And they both stay close in the following years as the family's vehicles are brought in for service. The ongoing and regular maintenance with Keith and Dan in the Service Department rounds out the equation. Been a customer of Hampton Ford since 2002 - never a need to even consider an alternative. Doing business with these folks is a no-brainer. Complete confidence in their professional approach to vehicle sales, service/maintenance, and customer relationships. John Connolly; Hampton, NH

Rob & Brenden in Sales; Keith and Dan in Service

CORREA121748
12/17/2015

"great experience "

great dealership to purchase a car very pleasant experience,the staff was professional.and I would recomened this dealership to anyone who wanted to purchase a car

Bill,Kevin and Dave all were great to work with very happy

BOB.LEWIS46
12/03/2015

"Purchase experience"

Last November my wife and I purchased a new Azera and we found this to be one of our best car buying experiences ever. A couple of weeks ago, we decided to buy another new vehicle (replacing our Honda Ridgeline) so that we could transport our four grandsons in the same vehicle. Without hesitating we came right back to Hampton Hyundai and sat down with Bill Grattan to discuss our needs, and low and behold, the exact model and color of the Santa Fe that we wanted was sitting on the lot. But not for long, as we quickly negotiated with Bill and Dave and wrapped up the deal in literally a few minutes. These folks are great to work with as evidenced by our purchase of another Hyundai from them one year after our first purchase of a Hyundai.

NANCY.PALMER
12/01/2015

"Stress Free Experience"

I have been a customer of Hampton Ford-Hyundai since 2007 and have always found them to be fair and honest in all my dealings with them. They make everything friendly, calm and take the stress out of buying a car. I trust what I am told is the truth as I have not been lied to by anyone at the dealership.

Dan Ditmars

GreatPlace
12/01/2015

"Car buying the way it should be!"

Buying a car from Hampton Ford – WHAT A GREAT EXPERIENCE!!! This is what car buying should be! My old car was totaled in an accident so I had to quickly decide on a new vehicle. I read some car reviews and made an appointment at Hampton Ford, this was an excellent decision. When I arrived I was warmly and sincerely greeted by the sales manager who introduced me to my sales associated Kyle. Kyle answered my questions to my satisfaction which is an accomplishment in itself as I am a robotics engineer/technical product manager with many, many questions. Among the highlights of buying a car with Kyle were the test drives. Kyle maintained a very relaxed and informal posture, I felt as though I was cruising with a High school buddy while going on test drives with Kyle. This was important as it helped me relax while making this very important decision. The result: I purchased a vehicle knowing I had made the right decision with no sales pressure. Kyle patiently and graciously had me take several test drives with different models on a variety of roads. He really took the time to find out about my needs and wants and how I felt about each model and test drive. On the finance side I cannot say enough about sales manager Dave. Dave is a straight shooter who understood the seriousness of this decision but at the same time was personable and accommodating to every concern. Like Kyle he answered every question to my satisfaction. After making my purchase Dave informed me that Hampton Ford is able to keep their pricing super competitive by not advertising and they depend on referrals and repeat customers for their business. Knowing this t is with pleasure that I can fully recommend and endorse Hampton Ford, they are excellent! This is what car buying should be!

Kyle, Dave

TWEST0
11/19/2015

"Car buying experiance"

Best car buying experiance I have ever had and Mark was very professional and had my intrest in mind every step of the way. I would highly recommend Hampton Hyundai to everone.

Mark, Kevin