Hampton Ford Hyundai

Lamoureux Ford

Tasca Automotive Group

nfullerton
4/18/2013

"Rob is a very good salesman and he cares about his..."

Rob is a very good salesman and he cares about his customers. I bought a Nissan Murano from him and had a few problem with it and he was more than happy to help me out and have things fixed to make it right. He always gives you his number so you can contact him if any problems arise. He's not your average used car salesman. He actually cares and wants you happy with the vehicles he sells. I'm very happy with my Murano and with the person who sold it to me. Thanks Rob. :)

Rob Larsan

Greaves
3/14/2013

"Paul Chareth and the whole staff at Hampton Ford were..."

Paul Chareth and the whole staff at Hampton Ford were terrific. Paul was excellent getting us the kind of cars we wanted, this was our first time to lease and he helped us understand the process. As we turned in two cars and leased two new ones, he went above and beyond to be sure we were happy and we are. We have recommended Paul and the dealer ship to our neighbors and several other friends, we know they will be as happy as we are. The two Fords were turned in have been serviced at this dealership and they have a great service department as well. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Kevin Langlois

katemyhre
2/15/2013

"Paul is extremely friendly and approachable. I always..."

Paul is extremely friendly and approachable. I always felt like he had my best interest in mind. He went above and beyond to get me the exact car I wanted. It involved 4 car swaps with other dealerships, 2 of which involved him moving cars himself. He provided timely updates about the status of my car, helped with turning in my leased vehicle, and coordinated getting my MA plates and registation for me. Everyone at the dealership jumped through hoops to get me into the car I wanted so quickly.

Kevin Langlois

p.sanborn
12/04/2012

"I have been buying new and used vehicles from Rob and..."

I have been buying new and used vehicles from Rob and Brenden since 1999 and have always had a great experience with the whole purchasing process.Also use the dealer for repairs and maintence on 2 work trucks with heavy usauge and have been very pleased. If your looking for honesty and integrity this would be my first suggestion to start here.

Rob Larson / Brenden Lavery

RickStanton
11/20/2012

"Paul Chareth was very pleasant, knowledgeable and..."

Paul Chareth was very pleasant, knowledgeable and extremely helpful during our new car purchase. Although no more words are necessary; the reviewer say I must have 25 -- So, we enjoyed the buying experience.

Paul Chareth

Volni Veter
10/10/2012

"I was looking for a used Mercedes GLK 350. After..."

I was looking for a used Mercedes GLK 350. After contacting Hampton Ford Hyundai I got a prompt response (contacted via email). She said all the standard stuff, like "It is my responsibility to ensure you have a professional car buying experience that values your time. Making sure you are properly contacted is a priority!" and so on. I replied with a few questions. In particular, one picture showed the "Check left tail and brake lamps" warning message on the dashboard, and Carfax had lots of 'Electrical system checked' records. So, I asked more details on that problem. After that I haven't heard anything from her...

Nicole Robbins

dhoffend
9/29/2012

"My experience has to do with buying a used car from this..."

My experience has to do with buying a used car from this dealership that was not a Hyundai. I hope a regular Hyundai purchase experience would be better, however it's worth noting my experience for potential non-Hyundai used car customers. My positive experience was the friendliness of the staff. No doubt they were amicable in tone. However, my car experience was bad, and costumer service was horrible. I took home a used non-Hyundai for what seemed a good deal. I believed that they had gone over the car and it passed their multi-point diagnosis. First off, there was a rattle in the roof that I requested be fixed before taking the car home. They said it was looked at and fixed but it continued to rattle. This was a sign of things to come. After the initial 30-day warranty was over after the purchase, there were major component failures in my engine. I had the car looked at by the car's manufacturer and it needed about $4,000 worth of work, including some basic items like tail lights that were out. I tried talking to the Business Manager several times to see if their dealership could help with the repairs, and he continually said he would return my call after talking to his boss. This occurred several times and he would never call me back. I believe they were playing the 'passing the buck' game and essentially ignoring me. Eventually I traded my car in to a dealership specializing the original brand and got a decent car. From my experience, there's no evidence this dealership actually did their point-diagnosis and fixed any problems in this car. I feel I was given misleading information and basically sold something of a lemon. I think they either knew the car had problems and didn't want to fix them, or they had no idea about this brand and no experience diagnosing it. Either way they just wanted to move it off their lot (hence good price). I think they then jerked me around and tried to get me to go away by ignoring my calls for assistance, even when I was willing to have my car serviced at their dealership. For these reasons, I can not in good consciousness recommend this dealership. As mentioned, maybe they are better with Hyundai's, but buying a non-Hyundai was problematic.

kflpilot
6/18/2012

"I have just bought a new car after having my previous car..."

I have just bought a new car after having my previous car for 28 years and 3 months with 297,500 miles. It was hard to part with it. Unchu made it easy for me to transition to my new Ford Fusion. Great job!!!!!

Unchu MacDonald, Unchu Kwon

rjaime00
6/18/2012

"My fiancee and I stopped in to ford to scout out a new..."

My fiancee and I stopped in to ford to scout out a new truck. We new the prices would be high but figured we would give it a shot. We were instantly greeted by bill graton. He was so friendly and honest up to the very end. I highly recommend working with him. However, there was some mis communication durring the sign of the contract. When we could not seal the deal that day, they requested a deposit to take the truck off of the lot. They also said no matter if you get the truck or not it will be refundable. About a week later after signing the contact for his new truck we were called and asked to give them the deposit that they forgot to collect. I told them it was not mentioned in the contract that the refundable deposit was put towards the truck. In the end we had to up his truck payment $3.00 to work the deposit in. It was was in the old contract but never mentioned. All in all bill was wonderful and the truck is amazing but always double check your contracts before signing.

Bill Grattan

lullabydov
6/04/2012

"Chris was very nice and helpful in figuring out which car..."

Chris was very nice and helpful in figuring out which car would be best for me. We test drove both a Ford and Hyundai but I eventually fell in love with the new Elantra. Brian was commited to getting me the best deal, not only for the price but my comfortability level. Chris then walked me through the rest of the process and I now have the car I could not live without!