Hampton Ford Hyundai

Call
Hampton Ford Hyundai Info

Quirk Ford

Route 2 Hyundai

"I was looking for a used Mercedes GLK 350. After..."

I was looking for a used Mercedes GLK 350. After contacting Hampton Ford Hyundai I got a prompt response (contacted via email). She said all the standard stuff, like "It is my responsibility to ensure you have a professional car buying experience that values your time. Making sure you are properly contacted is a priority!" and so on. I replied with a few questions. In particular, one picture showed the "Check left tail and brake lamps" warning message on the dashboard, and Carfax had lots of 'Electrical system checked' records. So, I asked more details on that problem. After that I haven't heard anything from her...

Nicole Robbins

"My experience has to do with buying a used car from this..."

My experience has to do with buying a used car from this dealership that was not a Hyundai. I hope a regular Hyundai purchase experience would be better, however it's worth noting my experience for potential non-Hyundai used car customers. My positive experience was the friendliness of the staff. No doubt they were amicable in tone. However, my car experience was bad, and costumer service was horrible. I took home a used non-Hyundai for what seemed a good deal. I believed that they had gone over the car and it passed their multi-point diagnosis. First off, there was a rattle in the roof that I requested be fixed before taking the car home. They said it was looked at and fixed but it continued to rattle. This was a sign of things to come. After the initial 30-day warranty was over after the purchase, there were major component failures in my engine. I had the car looked at by the car's manufacturer and it needed about $4,000 worth of work, including some basic items like tail lights that were out. I tried talking to the Business Manager several times to see if their dealership could help with the repairs, and he continually said he would return my call after talking to his boss. This occurred several times and he would never call me back. I believe they were playing the 'passing the buck' game and essentially ignoring me. Eventually I traded my car in to a dealership specializing the original brand and got a decent car. From my experience, there's no evidence this dealership actually did their point-diagnosis and fixed any problems in this car. I feel I was given misleading information and basically sold something of a lemon. I think they either knew the car had problems and didn't want to fix them, or they had no idea about this brand and no experience diagnosing it. Either way they just wanted to move it off their lot (hence good price). I think they then jerked me around and tried to get me to go away by ignoring my calls for assistance, even when I was willing to have my car serviced at their dealership. For these reasons, I can not in good consciousness recommend this dealership. As mentioned, maybe they are better with Hyundai's, but buying a non-Hyundai was problematic.

"I have just bought a new car after having my previous car..."

I have just bought a new car after having my previous car for 28 years and 3 months with 297,500 miles. It was hard to part with it. Unchu made it easy for me to transition to my new Ford Fusion. Great job!!!!!

Unchu MacDonald

"My fiancee and I stopped in to ford to scout out a new..."

My fiancee and I stopped in to ford to scout out a new truck. We new the prices would be high but figured we would give it a shot. We were instantly greeted by bill graton. He was so friendly and honest up to the very end. I highly recommend working with him. However, there was some mis communication durring the sign of the contract. When we could not seal the deal that day, they requested a deposit to take the truck off of the lot. They also said no matter if you get the truck or not it will be refundable. About a week later after signing the contact for his new truck we were called and asked to give them the deposit that they forgot to collect. I told them it was not mentioned in the contract that the refundable deposit was put towards the truck. In the end we had to up his truck payment $3.00 to work the deposit in. It was was in the old contract but never mentioned. All in all bill was wonderful and the truck is amazing but always double check your contracts before signing.

"Chris was very nice and helpful in figuring out which car..."

Chris was very nice and helpful in figuring out which car would be best for me. We test drove both a Ford and Hyundai but I eventually fell in love with the new Elantra. Brian was commited to getting me the best deal, not only for the price but my comfortability level. Chris then walked me through the rest of the process and I now have the car I could not live without!

"i bought a used car, the car was nice, the price was..."

i bought a used car, the car was nice, the price was right , the service was excelllant, Rob was friendly and professional, and now that i actually own the car I'm figuring out what a good deal i actually got.

Rob Larson

"Can not say enough about the service here. By far the..."

Can not say enough about the service here. By far the best car shopping and buying experience. Unchu and the other sales staff were friendly and professional. As a young woman buying her first car alone I had many bad experiences but here I felt comfortable and everyone considered my questions seriously and with patience. I have already recommended this dealership to friends and family and am sure to continue to do so in the future. Truly Hampton Ford is a step above the rest. Thank you for a great experience and I love my new car!

Unchu MacDonald

"Recently, we visited Hampton Ford and were greeted by..."

Recently, we visited Hampton Ford and were greeted by youg Chris Lowry, who proved to be a breath of fresh air. Unlike many of his sales brethren, Chris was friendly, courteous and helpful. He was very knowledgable about the product and and approached his work without the bluster and attitude we've come to expect from sales people. If I were in the car business, this is just the kind of guy I'd want on my sales floor. Unfortunately, we were unable to come to an agreement on a deal. Because we were dealing on a 2011 F150 (0% is a priority with us)that was on another dealer's lot and was not exactly what we wanted, pricing needed to be more attractive than normal. After leaving the dealership, I called Brian Hovelle, the General Manager, to tell him how impressed we were with Chris. Brian offered to revisit the quote and revised his offer. By then we'd decided to wait for 0% on the 2012's,when we'd have a better choice of models. Despite the fact that we left without a new truck, our experience remained positive because of Chris and Brian. When we are ready to do this again, we will return to Chris and try again. If you hate vehicle shopping as much a we do, stop in and talk to Chris.

Chris Lowry, Brian Hovelle

"I had a great experience at the dealership. Everyone was..."

I had a great experience at the dealership. Everyone was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I leased my first new car, a 2012 Hyundai Santa FE, and I LOVE everything about it! It is the greatest car ever.

Unchu MacDonald/Tim McCoy/Brian Hovelle

"My automotive purchase was care free and very rewarding @..."

My automotive purchase was care free and very rewarding @ Hampton Ford Hyundai. My sales consultant, Unchu Kwon was knowledgeable and extremely professional. The dealership’s atmosphere is great, very much a family owned business and not a big box store. The balance of personal care and honest business practice made for a pleasant experience without high pressure sales tactics. I would recommend Hampton Ford Hyundai, Unchu Kwon (sales consultant) & Brian Howelle(mgr) to all. Jeff

Unchu Kwon