Harry Robinson Buick GMC

Pam Thompson

March 21, 2017

"Best of the best"

- Dustin Thomas

Steve is top class sales man. He is no pressure kind of guy. He is very respectful and helped us get in and out. He did this out of respect for my dad. Would recommend him to any and all of my friends and family.

March 21, 2017

"Great buying experience "

- Bmauric

Jerry got me into a brand new car at a payment I was comfortable with. Answered all my questions and the whole buying experience was great overall.

March 20, 2017

"Buying Experience"

- Branham4087

Jerry Corley went above and beyond to make my buying experience flawless. I told Jerry i only had a 45 minute lunch break to come and buy the truck and get the paperwork done and he said he would have everything ready for me upon my arrival! Jerry was not lying he had everything ready for me and i was in and out in about 40 minutes. What more could anyone ask for! Other notables that made the deal great were Skip Hill, Scott Durham, Mart (Blake Shelton) Hurst, Chris Wilson, Joey Thomas, and Steve Hatwig! Overall my experience was as good as imaginable! I will continue to buy and send all of my family and friends to Harry Robinson Buick GMC!!

Used 2016 Chevrolet Corvette, $58900