Hawkins Chevrolet

Used Car Manager

March 27, 2017

"Wonderful Experience "

- Taytaylaw

Everyone I dealt with was quite kind, smiley, and just overly generous. Definitely would recommend! Surely go again for my next vehichle! Great deal for my first car.

March 27, 2017

"Enjoyable, no-hassle experience"

- Sherri Joyner

This was the easiest buying experience I have ever had. On the dealership's website, I used the 'Schedule a test drive' link on a Thursday afternoon. Within minutes, I was contacted and scheduled the test drive for the next morning. I drove the vehicle, completed the on-line credit app (again, on the dealership's website), and had the deal completed that afternoon with no haggling on the vehicle price or my allowed trade-in value. Everything was fairly valued from the start. How refreshing! The salesman, Alex Gullickson, was very knowledgeable and made sure I understood all the vehicle features completely before I left. They offered wonderful perks as well with courtesy oil changes and tire rotations. Tabitha Bicknase was great with the paperwork. There's a lot of it, but she is efficient and knowledgeable and very pleasant. Nice group of folks!

March 25, 2017

"Excellent!"

- Chief

Cade Hartwig is very personable and honest. He had our best interests in mind. We would definitely see Cade Hartwig again for our next vehicle!!

New 2016 Chevrolet Malibu, $26085