Hawkins Chevrolet

Service Manager
Tabitha Bicknase, Finance Manager, Hawkins Chevrolet

Tabitha Bicknase

February 14, 2017

"Just purchased a new Silverado"

- dougjudy

I am always pleased with my purchases with Hawkins and my salesman Troy Sunken. They are always professional and concerned about every detail. My continued returning business is a result of the fine service I receive from Hawkins.

February 14, 2017

""Excellent Experience!" "

- Stacie W

Cade Hartwig at Hawkins Chevrolet was so helpful when purchasing my used vehicle. Since I have never purchased a vehicle on my own before, he answered any questions I had and made everything go very smoothly. Tabitha Bicknase had all the paperwork necessary when I came to back to sign the papers. Cade Hartwig had the vehicle all ready for me when it came time to pick it up; he explained the features of the vehicle and made sure I didn't leave without having my questions answered. Tabitha Bicknase was awesome to work with as well! Thank you so much! I will recommend Hawkins Chevrolet to anyone that is thinking of purchasing a different vehicle.

February 07, 2017

"Excellent!"

- Jb671

Cafe Hartwig made the purchase of our car seamless. They took care of everything and were very professional. I would most definitely recommend Hawkins and Cade Hartwig for anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

New 2016 Chevrolet Corvette, $72455