Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Overall Rating 4

Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Info
About Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep is your leading new and used car dealer in Shreveport, LA! We are fully stocked with the most fuel efficient and versatile cars, trucks, and SUVs in the market - the new Jeep, Chrysler, Ram and Dodge models. Visit our Shreveport, Louisiana Chrysler, Dodge, Ram and Jeep dealership today for a great deal on the world's best cars!

About Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

"exceeded expectations"

I've worked in car sales, so I know the games they can play. But when I came to Heberts on Saturday, I met with Rocky (who had answered some questions via phone during the week), told him what we wanted, what our price range was, and he got the deal done. No games, just working for us. We had to drive back to El Dorado, so they even filled up our gas tank. We have a growing family and this van was exactly what we needed. Thanks Rocky for making a difference in our lives. It meant a lot.

October 29, 2014

Congrats on your new van, and thanks for making the drive to Shreveport to visit our dealership! Let us know if there's anything we can do for you in the future! Thanks again!

"Car Buying at its Best"

I highly recommend Hebert's Town & Country in Shreveport, LA. Beau, Jason, and John couldn't have been more helpful and made the task of car shopping and buying easy. No high pressure just friendly, courteous, and easy! Made sure I found what I was looking for and would be comfortable with. If you are looking for a buyer friendly dealership this is the place to visit.

October 29, 2014

Thanks for choosing Hebert's Town & Country! We're so glad we were able to get you into the car you love, and if there's any other way we can help you, just let us know or stop by! Thanks again!

"Most Excellent Experience"

Between John Bartle and Rocky Hargiss my experience at Herber's Town and Country was perfect! From the minute I walked in the dealership I was greeted with friendliness and a smile from everyone. I was taken through the car buying experience step by step, and they made it so easy for me. They were friendly, kind, and fun. The energy in this dealership is so positive! At the point that I began to request certain specifics that aren't typically on a car lot, they found the exact, brand new vehicle that I wanted and had it to me within a week. I drove my Grand Cherokee off of the lot today and can honestly say it was, hands down, the best car buying experience I have ever had. A huge thank you to John, Rocky and everyone else in the dealership!!! I highly recommend this dealership!

October 29, 2014

Thanks for your great recommendation! Congratulations on your new Grand Cherokee and we hope you are enjoying every minute behind the wheel! Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Thanks again, and we'll see you at your next oil change!

"Excellent Car Buying Experience"

Rocky Hargiss was the first person we encountered when purchasing our new truck at Hebert's Town and Country and he took us through the process until the end. Every part of the truck we were purchasing was explained to us in detail as well as competitor comparisons. He KNOWS his products! Mr Hargiss is also knowledgeable regarding all areas of finance and was helpful in expediting paperwork. The insurance manager, credit manager and Vehicle Trade-Assessment Manager were all very professional and eager to explain all aspects of their part of the sale to us. We were so impressed, we went back 2 days later and purchased a 2nd car! I highly recommend Hebert's to everyone who needs a vehicle

October 14, 2014

Rocky is a great member of our team, and we're glad he was able to get you into the truck you love! Congrats on your new truck, and if there's anything else we can do for you, let us know! We'll see you at your first oil change!

"I am very Pleased with Hebert's Town and Country Shreveport"

Thank you Herbert's Town and Country in Shreveport, Louisiana. I Love my new Dodge Charger. I Would like to thank Brandon Gage, For all his help and a job well done. Thank you, The Matlocks

October 13, 2014

Thanks for a great review, Michael! Congrats on your new Charger, and if there's anything else we can do for you, just let us know!

"Customer Service that made our sons dreams come true!"

This dealer went above and beyond to get the exact Jeep our son had dreamed of having. Once the Jeep was located at a dealer in a neighboring state, they put the wheels in motion to make a trade as soon as possible. In less than a week he had the Jeep and was over the moon. All the employees that we worked with were beyond helpful and easy to deal with. We definitely recommend this dealership!!!!

October 13, 2014

Thanks for your review, Ashley! Tell your son congrats on his Jeep, and if there's anything else we can do for him (or you!), just let us know! Thanks again!

"Just wonderful "

I had a great experience. Very helpful and patience. I am very pleased and would definitely recommend town and country dealership to all my family and friends

October 13, 2014

Thanks for your review, Shannon! A recommendation to your family and friends is the highest compliment, so we appreciate it! Let us know if we can do anything else for you!

"srry bussines"

Got the new 2014 ram 1500 crew cab with extended warrenty an I. Had. A rock hit an put a small crack in window an they daid it could be fixed but wen I take it they said they cant. Fix it that I got to get new window over a. 3 in crack. So that shows how srry they r an. Shows. Not to use. Them

September 16, 2014

Blake, we’re sorry to hear this. We’d like to get to the bottom of this situation, so please contact Lucky Britton at (318) 221-9000 so they can get some more information from you. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

"Easiest new vehicle purchase ever"

Before signing any paperwork at the Bossier Ram dealer do yourself a BIG favor and drive to Hebert's at the auto mall . I got my new Ram crew cab over $12k cheaper (out the door) at Hebert's than the Bossier dealer wanted. Yes - - sticker prices of the 2 trucks were almost the same. I have purchased 10 new vehicles in the last 30 years & this was the easiest purchase ever & didn't include all the total bs the other dealers to charge like $800 for nitrogen in tires or the $1000 wax job.

Rocky Hargiss

September 16, 2014

Thanks for the recommendation! We're glad we were able to get you the truck you wanted at the best price around. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

"Fred Robinson & The Hebert's Team"

Mr. Robinson was very mindful and sensitive to my situation. He nor any of the other personnel there were pushy or overbearing. I would recommend Hebert's to many of my friends and family, but most of all to Mr. Robinson. I have puchased a few cars in my lifetime but NEVER from someone that sincerly had my best interest at heart. Thank you Hebert's for GREAT coustomer service.

Fred Robinson

September 04, 2014

It is our pleasure to provide the best customer service around! It's our No. 1 goal! Thanks for choosing Hebert's, and thanks for the great recommendation! Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

Reviews of John Bartle