Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

1155 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop,
Shreveport, Louisiana 71105
Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Info
About Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep is your leading new and used car dealer in Shreveport, LA! We are fully stocked with the most fuel efficient and versatile cars, trucks, and SUVs in the market - the new Jeep, Chrysler, Ram and Dodge models. Visit our Shreveport, Louisiana Chrysler, Dodge, Ram and Jeep dealership today for a great deal on the world's best cars!

About Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

tiff
3/03/2015

"Great experience"

My first time buying a car and was kind of nervous since I was on my own. Rocky made sure that I was well taking care of! So glad to have met him and Don Carter. I really appreciated them!

March 09, 2015

Thanks for choosing Hebert's, and congrats on the new car! We really appreciate your business, and if there's anything else we can do for you, please let us know! Thanks again!

Toni
3/03/2015

"Awful Customer Service"

How this service department can get away year after year with terrible customer servics is mind boggling. I will take my car to other automotive service centers where customers are appreciated.

March 09, 2015

Toni, we’d love to talk to you and earn your business. When you get a moment could you contact Alan Perdue at (318) 773-4129 and we’ll find out how we can help!

DanB
2/23/2015

"Low Pressure"

One of the easiest and low pressure major purchases I have ever made. I was not hounded by salesmen and Fred did not insult my intelligence one bit. He knew I was knowledgeable and had my mind made up and worked with me to make the deal happen. I appreciate that very much. Jeff Brooks handled the paperwork portion like a champ. Again, low pressure even with having to work with me to redo a portion.

February 28, 2015

Thanks for the review, Dan! We appreciate you, and please let us know if we can be of any more assistance!

Wazeerah
2/21/2015

"Best buying experience I've. Ever had"

Rocky made my car buying experience the best I've ever had. He was calm and did everything I ask of him, I recommend this sales person to everyone. After I left and everything was completed I cried tears of joy. Rocky treated me with respect and he's the best sales person and friend to me I just can't say enough about the experience . If your looking for a car go see Rocky he will help you and get you what you want not what the other dealers want you to have. My overall experience was just fantastic.

February 28, 2015

We really appreciate the review! Rocky is one of our best, and we are so glad he was able to get you into a new car you love. Congrats on your new ride, and we'll see you at your first oil change!

Queenb1980
2/15/2015

"Great Customer Service"

I came in today to just look around and get some info on purchasing a pre-owned vehicle. Mr. Cameo was so helpful. He worked with me until I was able to purchase my Dodge Nitro. Thanks to him and his generous time I will never forget his good customer service and lovely attitude. Thanks

February 28, 2015

Congrats on the new Nitro! We appreciate your business, and if there's anything else we can do for you, just let us know! Thanks again, and we'll see you at your next oil change!

Redneck
2/05/2015

"They talked me into it again "

I have been going to this dealership for years . The last 4 vehicles I bought came from there . 1 pickup truck 2 minivans town and country and now the grand caravan . Rocky made the deal so easy and I am not easy to work with . I will take a year to buy . With the right price who can walk away . As far as dependability I have always gotten 200.000 miles on these vehicles . These vans hold the road very well . The only problem I have is that note that comes every month . So yes I do recommend this dealership for your next purchase . Look up Rocky on Internet sales .

February 09, 2015

Rocky is one of our best! Thanks for continuing to come back to Hebert's; it is repeat customers like you that make the difference! We appreciate you coming in, and we'll be seeing you at your next oil change!

southbossiergrizz
1/31/2015

"Best Place to Buy a Vehicle"

Roy Graves is the nicest person I've ever met. This is my eighth car from him, and plan more in the future! He is a real pleasure to deal with. Also, Don in finance made the transaction very seamless. It's great to see people that actually love their job and really care about the customer! I will always seek my vehicles from Hebert's Town and Country!

Don in Finance

February 09, 2015

Roy and Don are some of our best! Thanks for your repeat, repeat, repeat business!! We appreciate it, and look forward to working with you in the future!

Mika

"Awesome"

I love my car and my salesman..thanks for everything I will continue to recommend people there..Fred you are the best..Thanks Fomika Lee

February 09, 2015

Thanks for your review Fomika! Fred is a great salesman, and we're glad he was able to get you the best deal on your new car! Thanks for your business, and we'll see you at your first oil change!

ahesser

"Excellent Experience"

My wife and I enjoyed our vehicle purchase from Monica so much that we purchased a second jeep from her within 2 weeks of our first purchase.

February 09, 2015

Thanks for both of your purchases! Monica is a great member of our team, and we're glad she was able to get you taken care of! If there's anything else she or we can do for you, just let us know! Thanks again!

bpcunning
1/30/2015

"How car buying should be; great price, service, and speed"

Rocky made this process as easy as buying a book on amazon. A total of 2 phonecalls and a dozen text messages, and he had the contract overnighted to me. 2 days later the car is in my driveway, from Shreveport to Houston without ever having to leave home. Not to mention he had a better price than anyone in town, and the exact vehicle I wanted. I can't say enough about how smooth and easy my car buying experience was, and despite the distance will absolutely call on Rocky and Hebert's again next time I'm in the market.

February 09, 2015

Thanks for shopping Hebert's! Our goal is for every customer's experience to be as good as yours, so we're especially glad to hear this! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, and we look forward to working with you again! If you're ever in Shreveport, stop by! Thanks again!

Reviews of Rocky  Hargiss