Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Good

Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM
Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Info
About Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep is your leading new and used car dealer in Shreveport, LA! We are fully stocked with the most fuel efficient and versatile cars, trucks, and SUVs in the market - the new Jeep, Chrysler, Ram and Dodge models. Visit our Shreveport, Louisiana Chrysler, Dodge, Ram and Jeep dealership today for a great deal on the world's best cars!

About Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

"Excellent Car Buying Experience"

Rocky Hargiss was the first person we encountered when purchasing our new truck at Hebert's Town and Country and he took us through the process until the end. Every part of the truck we were purchasing was explained to us in detail as well as competitor comparisons. He KNOWS his products! Mr Hargiss is also knowledgeable regarding all areas of finance and was helpful in expediting paperwork. The insurance manager, credit manager and Vehicle Trade-Assessment Manager were all very professional and eager to explain all aspects of their part of the sale to us. We were so impressed, we went back 2 days later and purchased a 2nd car! I highly recommend Hebert's to everyone who needs a vehicle

October 14, 2014

Rocky is a great member of our team, and we're glad he was able to get you into the truck you love! Congrats on your new truck, and if there's anything else we can do for you, let us know! We'll see you at your first oil change!

"I am very Pleased with Hebert's Town and Country Shreveport"

Thank you Herbert's Town and Country in Shreveport, Louisiana. I Love my new Dodge Charger. I Would like to thank Brandon Gage, For all his help and a job well done. Thank you, The Matlocks

October 13, 2014

Thanks for a great review, Michael! Congrats on your new Charger, and if there's anything else we can do for you, just let us know!

"Customer Service that made our sons dreams come true!"

This dealer went above and beyond to get the exact Jeep our son had dreamed of having. Once the Jeep was located at a dealer in a neighboring state, they put the wheels in motion to make a trade as soon as possible. In less than a week he had the Jeep and was over the moon. All the employees that we worked with were beyond helpful and easy to deal with. We definitely recommend this dealership!!!!

October 13, 2014

Thanks for your review, Ashley! Tell your son congrats on his Jeep, and if there's anything else we can do for him (or you!), just let us know! Thanks again!

"Just wonderful "

I had a great experience. Very helpful and patience. I am very pleased and would definitely recommend town and country dealership to all my family and friends

October 13, 2014

Thanks for your review, Shannon! A recommendation to your family and friends is the highest compliment, so we appreciate it! Let us know if we can do anything else for you!

"srry bussines"

Got the new 2014 ram 1500 crew cab with extended warrenty an I. Had. A rock hit an put a small crack in window an they daid it could be fixed but wen I take it they said they cant. Fix it that I got to get new window over a. 3 in crack. So that shows how srry they r an. Shows. Not to use. Them

September 16, 2014

Blake, we’re sorry to hear this. We’d like to get to the bottom of this situation, so please contact Lucky Britton at (318) 221-9000 so they can get some more information from you. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

"Easiest new vehicle purchase ever"

Before signing any paperwork at the Bossier Ram dealer do yourself a BIG favor and drive to Hebert's at the auto mall . I got my new Ram crew cab over $12k cheaper (out the door) at Hebert's than the Bossier dealer wanted. Yes - - sticker prices of the 2 trucks were almost the same. I have purchased 10 new vehicles in the last 30 years & this was the easiest purchase ever & didn't include all the total bs the other dealers to charge like $800 for nitrogen in tires or the $1000 wax job.

Rocky Hargiss

September 16, 2014

Thanks for the recommendation! We're glad we were able to get you the truck you wanted at the best price around. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

"Fred Robinson & The Hebert's Team"

Mr. Robinson was very mindful and sensitive to my situation. He nor any of the other personnel there were pushy or overbearing. I would recommend Hebert's to many of my friends and family, but most of all to Mr. Robinson. I have puchased a few cars in my lifetime but NEVER from someone that sincerly had my best interest at heart. Thank you Hebert's for GREAT coustomer service.

Fred Robinson

September 04, 2014

It is our pleasure to provide the best customer service around! It's our No. 1 goal! Thanks for choosing Hebert's, and thanks for the great recommendation! Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

"worst dealership by far"

doesn't negotiate at all even with proof that there are better prices out there on the same exact cars in their lot...was in contact with a dealer who told me that a certain car was in the lot, so we drove all the way there to find it wasn't there; but that wasn't a total loss...since we were lied to and it wasn't there we decided to try a different dealer down the street and bought a brand new car from that other dealer instead! way to go Hebert's...your loss.

Rocky

August 29, 2014

This is disappointing to hear. We would like to get some more information from you regarding your experience at Hebert’s. Please contact Lucky Britton at (310) 221-9000; he is looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

"Fantastic"

Jason, John and Preston were great to do business with from start to finish. Jason and John are the two Internet guys I worked with and they were exceptional. I filled out a form, and wrote a letter late on a Saturday night. I had the info I requested, IN THE WAY I REQUESTED IT (VIA CELL) FIRST THING Monday.....if not Sunday come to think of it. John gave me all the info I needed and helped me tremendously. Jason was a pleasure to do business with as well.

September 04, 2014

This is great to hear! Thanks for such a great review, and if there's anything else we can do for you, just let us know! Thanks again!

"Terrible service"

Bringing my jeep to this dealership was a huge disaster. Shirley the service writer was rude and the repair work was slow and subpar. It took 6 days for them to "repair" my jeep, costing me $470 plus $160 for a rental car. Got my car back making the exact same noise as when I brought it in. Complete waste of time and money.

Shirley in service

August 13, 2014

We're sorry to hear this. Customer satisfaction is our No. 1 priority, so we'd like to take steps to make this right. Please contact our service manager Alan Perdue at (318) 221-9000; he is expecting your call. Thanks.

Jere Merritt