Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Good

Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM
Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Info
About Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep is your leading new and used car dealer in Shreveport, LA! We are fully stocked with the most fuel efficient and versatile cars, trucks, and SUVs in the market - the new Jeep, Chrysler, Ram and Dodge models. Visit our Shreveport, Louisiana Chrysler, Dodge, Ram and Jeep dealership today for a great deal on the world's best cars!

About Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

"Easiest new vehicle purchase ever"

Before signing any paperwork at the Bossier Ram dealer do yourself a BIG favor and drive to Hebert's at the auto mall . I got my new Ram crew cab over $12k cheaper (out the door) at Hebert's than the Bossier dealer wanted. Yes - - sticker prices of the 2 trucks were almost the same. I have purchased 10 new vehicles in the last 30 years & this was the easiest purchase ever & didn't include all the total bs the other dealers to charge like $800 for nitrogen in tires or the $1000 wax job.

Rocky Hargiss

September 16, 2014

Thanks for the recommendation! We're glad we were able to get you the truck you wanted at the best price around. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

"Fred Robinson & The Hebert's Team"

Mr. Robinson was very mindful and sensitive to my situation. He nor any of the other personnel there were pushy or overbearing. I would recommend Hebert's to many of my friends and family, but most of all to Mr. Robinson. I have puchased a few cars in my lifetime but NEVER from someone that sincerly had my best interest at heart. Thank you Hebert's for GREAT coustomer service.

Fred Robinson

September 04, 2014

It is our pleasure to provide the best customer service around! It's our No. 1 goal! Thanks for choosing Hebert's, and thanks for the great recommendation! Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

"worst dealership by far"

doesn't negotiate at all even with proof that there are better prices out there on the same exact cars in their lot...was in contact with a dealer who told me that a certain car was in the lot, so we drove all the way there to find it wasn't there; but that wasn't a total loss...since we were lied to and it wasn't there we decided to try a different dealer down the street and bought a brand new car from that other dealer instead! way to go Hebert's...your loss.

Rocky

August 29, 2014

This is disappointing to hear. We would like to get some more information from you regarding your experience at Hebert’s. Please contact Lucky Britton at (310) 221-9000; he is looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

"Fantastic"

Jason, John and Preston were great to do business with from start to finish. Jason and John are the two Internet guys I worked with and they were exceptional. I filled out a form, and wrote a letter late on a Saturday night. I had the info I requested, IN THE WAY I REQUESTED IT (VIA CELL) FIRST THING Monday.....if not Sunday come to think of it. John gave me all the info I needed and helped me tremendously. Jason was a pleasure to do business with as well.

September 04, 2014

This is great to hear! Thanks for such a great review, and if there's anything else we can do for you, just let us know! Thanks again!

"Terrible service"

Bringing my jeep to this dealership was a huge disaster. Shirley the service writer was rude and the repair work was slow and subpar. It took 6 days for them to "repair" my jeep, costing me $470 plus $160 for a rental car. Got my car back making the exact same noise as when I brought it in. Complete waste of time and money.

Shirley in service

August 13, 2014

We're sorry to hear this. Customer satisfaction is our No. 1 priority, so we'd like to take steps to make this right. Please contact our service manager Alan Perdue at (318) 221-9000; he is expecting your call. Thanks.

"New Vehicle"

This was my first time in 14 years that I bought a new vehicle. I have to say I was very happy with Heberts. They were friendly and helped me drive off in the Jeep I've been wanting. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

August 07, 2014

Thanks Shawn! Congratulations on your new Jeep, and we're so glad we were able to get you into a vehicle you love. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you! Thanks again!

"sous chef"

Frederick Robinson was very courteous and friendly he made me feel very important and confidence that he will do everything possible to make sure I leave here feeling blessed and I did so thank you Frederick Robinson for making that day unforgettable you are truly a people person keep up the good work.

Frederick Robinson

July 25, 2014

Thanks for this great review! Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We look forward to seeing you at your first service appointment!

"Great Experience"

This was my first time buying a new car and it couldnt have been easier. Rocky did everything he could to help me and it was greatly appreciated!

Rocky Hargiss

July 18, 2014

Thanks for your great review! Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

"body shop experience"

Had my vehicle for 2 months. Never told me my parts were on back order. I had to call up there to find our what was going on with my car. I was never offered a rental car until they had my vehicle for a month and half. They kept saying oh next oh next we can get your a car. When I picked it up in the inside was still dirty and my air in my tires were not filled. Mrs. Wanda was the only one helpful.

"Best Car Buying Experience"

My experience with Hebert's Town and Country in Shreveport, LA was the best car buying experience ever! Mr. John Bartle took me on a test drive in a Dodge Durango. We started corresponding on a Sunday. He was so knowledgable about the vehicles and what would best suit me. I absolutely loved the Dodge Durango! Jason Prudhomme contacted me. He was friendly and very respectful of my car buying goals. I cannot begin to tell you how once I decided this was the car for me; they were very detailed and prompt with all of the paperwork. It was just awesome. I will forever remember the kindness shown to my family and I. It was more than just a car dealership looking to increase sales; they truly cared about us!

Mr. John Bartle and Jason Prudhomme

July 09, 2014

This is great to hear! Thanks for a great review, and congrats on your new Durango! Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you, and enjoy your SUV! We'll see you for your first oil change!

Jere Merritt