Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

1155 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop,
Shreveport, Louisiana 71105
Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Info
About Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep is your leading new and used car dealer in Shreveport, LA! We are fully stocked with the most fuel efficient and versatile cars, trucks, and SUVs in the market - the new Jeep, Chrysler, Ram and Dodge models. Visit our Shreveport, Louisiana Chrysler, Dodge, Ram and Jeep dealership today for a great deal on the world's best cars!

About Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Learn More

Mark

"Great Buying Experience"

I worked with salesman, Rocky Hargiss, on a used Jeep that the dealership had taken in on a trade. Made arrangements to look at it on a selected date, but by the time the date came, another salesperson had started negotiations on selling it to another customer, this was unknown to I and Mr. Hargiss. Mr. Hargiss stated he would monitor it and if that deal did not materialize, he would let me know and hold the Jeep till I could look at it. While he was on vacation and out of town, Mr. Hargiss called me and said the Jeep was back on the market. I place a small deposit on it and agreed to meet Mr. Hargiss that following Friday to look it over. I explained to him that if I bought it, I would need to be in and out quickly, as my wife and I were leaving town that day for a long awaited camping trip. Arrived at the dealership at 9 A.M., the Jeep was ready for our test drive. When we returned from it, the paperwork was ready for us to sign and complete the deal. The paperwork part took less time than our test drive, and we were out the door with the newly purchased Jeep. This was awesome service and absolutely no high pressure sales of additional service contracts. This was without a doubt the easiest car buying experience I've had,,,,ever. Highly recommend Rocky Hargiss and Hebert Town and Country. Mark & Cheri Holley

Karl
6/25/2016

"A great place to purchase a vehicle"

David Rivas is a very engaging person and was very helpful helping me purchase and understand my new Jeep Grand Cherokee. All of the other personnel I dealt with to conclude the sale were also very courteous and helpful.

ngr0813

"Great service!"

We had awesome service with Cameo our car salesman! He was very helpful and friendly and listen to everything that I wanted in my new 2016 Dodge Journey Crossroad!

travisjcash
6/23/2016

"Great buying experience "

Cameo Buckner was who we dealt with. From the start, i felt he was honest and upfront with me. Was definitely willing to work with us and not trying to up sell me on getting into a vehicle we couldn't afford. I didn't have to haggle at all. I told them what i was want my monthly notes to be and they came in under what I'd asked. The only problem I experienced was after the deal had been made, the paperwork for my payoff that I'd traded in had gotten misplaced, but i after I informed them to what was going on everyone was very apologetic and were willing to do whatever was needed to correct the issue, rather than shrug their shoulders and point fingers at each other. Will definitely recommend and return with my business.

June 23, 2016

We are so happy to hear about your positive experience with us! Congrats on your new vehicle and thank you for choosing Hebert's Town and Country! We look forward to working with you again in the future - happy driving!

Deb56
6/16/2016

"Great Service from Cameo Buckner"

Cameo went above and beyond to make sure we got the vehicle we wanted. He spent hours with us showing us jeeps on the lot and even across the street. After delivery, he taught us how to use all the electronics, lights, computer and Nav system. We were very happy with the car buying experience at Heberts.

June 17, 2016

Thanks so much for your review! We're so happy to hear Cameo made the car-buying process enjoyable for you! We'll be sure to let him know his help was appreciated. Thank you for choosing Hebert's Town and Country!

Angelica Trejo
6/14/2016

"Best salesperson everrrr! Very helpful! "

I would recommend this dealership to anybody !! Very nice staff & willing to work with you on whatever your trying purchase. David Rivas is an awesome salesperson && I will continue you go through him for all my vehicles! He got me a great suv for me && my child and I'm seriously in love with my jeep!

June 14, 2016

Thank you for your review, Angelica! Congrats on your Jeep! We'll be sure to let David know how much his help was appreciated. Thanks for choosing Hebert's Town and Country!

Lauraleanne
6/14/2016

"Great service! "

David and Lucky went above and beyond to help us with our situation. They worked with us all day to help us get into a car. We will definitely be coming back and tell everyone about Hebert's.

June 14, 2016

Thank you so much for your great review! We're so happy David and Lucky were able to help you find a car you love! We look forward to seeing you back here in the future - happy driving!

mstrong77
6/10/2016

"Service that will leave you smiling!"

Wonderful experience! I was unsure what vehicle to choose, but David Rivas listened to what we needed and found the perfect car that fit our needs and budget! No high pressure sales here..... Just service that will leave you smiling and no buyers remorse! Thanks to Preston Evans for financial advice as well!!!

June 13, 2016

Thanks for the great feedback, we appreciate it! We'll definitely let David and Preston know much their help mattered to you. Congrats on the new vehicle! Come back and see us again!

Dustindav1
6/03/2016

"Happy Return Customer "

I visited David a couple of months ago for a new vehicle for my wife. We had such great service I returned again for to look at a used vehicle for myself. As with the first time, just looking turned into buying (Thanks a lot David). He worked hard to deal with me being a cheapskate to find me a deal I couldn't refuse, and had me driving away in a major upgrade. Thanks for all your help. I will definitely be returning in the future.

June 13, 2016

Congrats on your new vehicle! We're so glad to hear that David helped you find a great deal! Come back and see us again soon!

Michelle
6/02/2016

"Love My New Vehicle!!"

I just purchased my 3rd vehicle from Hebert's Town and Country. Had a wonderful experience! David Rivas was great! I was never pressured to purchase something that I wasn't interested in. Even when I was trying to decide between 2 vehicles (one being much more expensive than the other), he never tried to oversell one over the other. He let me make the decision. Knowledgeable, but not pushy!! I called to let him know we were on our way to the dealership and he started the vehicle that we were wanting to test drive so that it would be cooled off by the time we got there. Now, that's customer service!! They even got my interest rate dropped by 4 1/2%!! We'll definitely be back!

June 13, 2016

Hi, Michelle! Congrats on your new vehicle! We truly appreciate your loyalty to our dealership - thank you! We'll be sure to let David know how much his help was appreciated. We hope to see you back here again when it's time for number 4!

Reviews of David Rivas