Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

1155 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop, Shreveport, Louisiana 71105
Open Now 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM Hours

David Rivas, Sales Consultant, Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

David Rivas

Rocky  Hargiss, Internet Sales, Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Rocky Hargiss

Internet Sales
Cameo Buckner, Sales Consultant, Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Cameo Buckner

Jeff Brooks, Business Director, Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Jeff Brooks

Business Director

December 06, 2016

"Easiest Car Shopping Experience EVER!!!"

- Yvonne Dixon

I researched the exact car that I wanted and, after calling various other dealers to verify the car was on their lot, I drove hundreds of miles to find that for whatever reason, the car I wanted was not there. After speaking with Rocky on the phone, he promised he would find it for me and deliver it to my front door. I thought to myself, what can I lose? Go for it. Well, he not only found the exact car I wanted (even after changing my mind a couple of times), he drove 461 miles to go get it and had it delivered to my front door another 140 miles away!! No high pressure sales, No "I can't believe you're not buying the extended warranty", no switch and bait tactics of other dealers. I have recommended Rocky to all my friends and family. Thanks, Rocky!!!

December 04, 2016

"New Purchase "

- Tiger Fan

David's very professional and easy to talk too. He's a good listener and quickly found the vehicle I wanted. His product knowledge is excellent and I felt no pressure throughout the process. When I picked up the truck he walked me through all the Bells and Whistles, and I felt very comfortable. I could no have found a better salesman. Thank you David.

December 03, 2016

"2nd purchase 2016 Chrysler 300"

- cala25

This is my second car purchase from Herbert's. The staff are nice and professional. I choose Daniel Hester as my salesman for this car again. He will look for the car you want and won't push you into buying something you don't want or need. If you have any questions about your car you can call or text him and he will promptly respond.

2017 Dodge Ram 2500