Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

1155 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop,
Shreveport, Louisiana 71105
Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Info
About Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep is your leading new and used car dealer in Shreveport, LA! We are fully stocked with the most fuel efficient and versatile cars, trucks, and SUVs in the market - the new Jeep, Chrysler, Ram and Dodge models. Visit our Shreveport, Louisiana Chrysler, Dodge, Ram and Jeep dealership today for a great deal on the world's best cars!

About Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Ram2015
2/01/2016

"Excellent customer service"

Rocky helped me get a vehicle for my wife and for myself for much less than MSRP on both! He was very helpful and friendly. I would refer anybody and everybody I know to this dealership.

February 02, 2016

We appreciate your recommendation and are so pleased to hear you had a positive experience with us. If there's any way we can help you in the future, don't hesitate to let us know!

bronson1016
2/01/2016

"Awesome buying experience!"

Rocky was so professional and took extra time with making sure all of our needs were met. We will never buy from anyone/anywhere else!

February 02, 2016

That's what we like to hear! Thanks for letting us have the chance to earn your business, and we look forward to doing it again in the future!

JLA
1/27/2016

"Excellent FAST service"

Walked in not really expecting to make a purchase that day, just wanted some more info on a particular vehicle we saw on the lot over the weekend. Jere was courteous and answered all our questions and understood what we had to accomplish if we were to purchase another vehicle. Paid off our trade, which was crucial to the deal working as planned. Came back the next day while I was on lunch and signed the paperwork and my wife drove it home. Couldn't be any easier. Jere is an excellent knowledgeable salesman and if I buy another jeep or dodge product at some point in the future I will deal with him anyday. Lucky Britton had the paperwork ready and in a matter of minutes we were on our way (after Jere schooled us on the features of our new vehicle of course).

January 28, 2016

This is the kind of story we love to hear! Thanks for sharing with us. We're so pleased to have been able to make the car buying process smooth and enjoyable for you. If there's any way we can help you out in the future, don't hesitate to let us know!

Kam043
1/21/2016

"Always a great experience "

I've been here several times looking at different vehicles over the past few months but never buying. Then my car got totalled and I had to actually get a new vehicle! David is a genuine, patient person and great to work with. He hooked me up with a new truck that suited all my needs. I love it! Rod helped make it happen, thank you! And Krystal in the financing was very kind and explained any questions I had. Thanks guys!

January 22, 2016

Thanks so much for your review--we were glad we were able to provide you with an excellent car buying experience! Thanks for giving us the opportunity to earn your business, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Tom0077
1/21/2016

"Great company"

I have been doing business with Mark, Lucky and the crew there over 15 years. One of the best Dealerships in the country. Will buy again

January 22, 2016

We're so grateful to have such a long-lasting relationship with you--if there's anything you need, just give us a call!

miller2013
1/18/2016

"Great experience. "

I've been to a lot of dealerships before. This is one of the first ones that didn't have pushy salesmen. He let me choose what I wanted and didn't try to push anything extra. Very professional and courteous. I will definitely be back again in the future.

January 18, 2016

We do our very best to make our customers feel comfortable and work to help them find what they want instead of being pushy! We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to serve you, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

KelsiGuillory
1/16/2016

"Easy to work with! "

I went on my lunch break one day just to look at the Jeep Patriot, little did so know I'd be getting one a few days later! David and Beau were awesome and helped me out. They had to the particular vehicle I wanted from Texas. David had everything ready for me when my vehicle got to Shreveport. Definitely had a great team helping me out. Thank you David and Beau for everything!!! Now me and Isabella are ready to take on the road in our new Jeep!!!! Thanks again, Kelsi and Bella

January 18, 2016

Many memories await you in the Jeep Patriot! Thanks for stopping by and giving us the opportunity to earn your business--we'll see you at your next oil change!

Rogers5512
1/16/2016

"Buying experience"

Buying my new car was easy no high pitch sales and good price for my-trade. The dealership was kind and worked fast in all ways.

January 18, 2016

We're glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us! If there's anything else we can do to help you in the future, just pick up the phone and give us a call. Enjoy your new vehicle!

kayakrgirl
1/14/2016

"AVOID HEBERT TOWN & COUNTRY!"

I bought a new car from this dealership in 2013. I have had CONSTANT problems with my vehicle and after close to a dozen trips to Hebert, nothing has been resolved. I recently discovered that NONE of my previous service visits were even logged in their computer system except for oil change related information and general maintenance tasks (vehicle inspection, fluid levels, etc.). They have also broken parts on my vehicle and covered up the damage, put the wrong oil in my car, left parts off, ignored specific requests, etc.. Hebert's service department has caused more damage to my car than they've attempted to repair. They keeps resetting any check engine lights rather than finding the root cause of them and/or attempting to repair my vehicle. Of course, none of the check engine light occurrences were logged in their system. On my last visit, the service staff seemed to treat me as if I lied about bringing in my car previously. At this point, I have contacted Chrysler Fiat Group for help as a last resort. I'm just very thankful I kept all videos, pictures, phone recordings, etc..

Allen Purdue, Shirley Gillespy

January 20, 2016

This certainly isn’t the experience we aim for at Hebert’s Town & Country. Customer satisfaction and excellent service are our top priorities, so we’d like to get in touch with you and get this straightened out. Please give Lucky Britton a call at 318-221-9000. He is expecting to hear from you. Thanks.

Ricky Melton
1/13/2016

"Muscle Car Memories"

David Thanks for this deal! You were a true pleasure to deal with. Thanks for making a dream realized thru my Sons eyes!!! It don't get no better than that!! Also, thanks to Luck for doing me right on the trade!! I really appreciate it guys!! Ricky and Barbara......and especially Chris!!

January 18, 2016

Thanks for the review! We are so lucky to be in a business where we can provide a one-of-a-kind service for our customers. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

Reviews of David Rivas