Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Closed

Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Info
About Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep is your leading new and used car dealer in Shreveport, LA! We are fully stocked with the most fuel efficient and versatile cars, trucks, and SUVs in the market - the new Jeep, Chrysler, Ram and Dodge models. Visit our Shreveport, Louisiana Chrysler, Dodge, Ram and Jeep dealership today for a great deal on the world's best cars!

About Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

bpcunning
1/30/2015

"How car buying should be; great price, service, and speed"

Rocky made this process as easy as buying a book on amazon. A total of 2 phonecalls and a dozen text messages, and he had the contract overnighted to me. 2 days later the car is in my driveway, from Shreveport to Houston without ever having to leave home. Not to mention he had a better price than anyone in town, and the exact vehicle I wanted. I can't say enough about how smooth and easy my car buying experience was, and despite the distance will absolutely call on Rocky and Hebert's again next time I'm in the market.

wmt1981
1/26/2015

"Dodge Journey"

Personable staff, knowledgeable and totally committed to giving the buyer as close to what they want as they can get! I never felt hassled or pressured. I test drove several vehicles before finally deciding on one. After going to several other lots my final decision came down to the people at this lot. Fred worked very hard to get me in my journey with all the bells and whistles that i wanted. Don had to be the friendliest finance manager I have ever worked with. Although we were handling business it did not feel cold. I will recommend this company to all my family and friends, and if I'm ever in the market for another vehicle I will definitely be back.

Donald Carter

BKFree
1/23/2015

"Car dealer"

I was very satisfied with the help on buying my new car. Colby was a very efficient and polite dealer and helped my get the vehicle I wanted. I would recommend Hebert's Town and Country to all my friends and family.

rachelve
1/11/2015

"Jeep Patriot"

Just purchased a Jeep Patriot through Preston. The experience was great. He was friendly, helpful, honest, personable, and not at all pushy. The dealership itself even surprised me with a good and fair offer on my trade-in vehicle, considering the shape it was in. I needed a reliable vehicle ASAP, and Preston saved the day with a great vehicle at a great price.

January 13, 2015

Thanks for coming to Hebert's and working with Preston! We're so glad we were able to help you get you a great Jeep. If we can ever be of any more assistance, just let us know! See you at your next oil change!

Dgabbard
1/10/2015

"New lease "

Enjoyed the experience. Quick and simple! Rocky took care of it all! Drove away with a great deal and felt good about the way everything went.

January 13, 2015

This is great to hear! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, and if there's anything else we can do for you, just let us know!

renoscustoms
1/10/2015

"Great people and a great place to buy from!"

Go see Rocky, he has went above and beyond on this deal! He treated us great on my wife's Durango and I decided to trade my truck in on this new Ram. We will forever buy from him!

January 13, 2015

Thanks for a great review! We love hearing about new lifetime Hebert's customers! Next time you need anything, just stop by and we'd be glad to help! We'll see you at your first oil change!

SummerBlack
1/08/2015

"I left the dealership as the happiest woman in Shreveport!"

Fred met my husband and I at the front door and immediately listened to what we were looking for and began looking for the right vehicle for me. Within an hour we had selected the perfect vehicle (I came in looking for a used vehicle but Fred got me approved for a 2015!). Within a couple of easy hours, I drove away in my very first brand new vehicle and have felt like a new woman ever since. I appreciate Fred for being so kind and expeditious in the purchase of our new Jeep Compass Latitude. I will send everyone I know to Fred for anyone looking for a new car. I am so grateful to have dealt with such a great salesman. The finance team, insurance rep and management were all incredibly helpful. Thank you all!

January 13, 2015

The Compass Latitude is a great car -- congrats on your purchase! Have fun exploring Louisiana, and we'll be seeing you at your first oil change! Keep your friends coming -- we'd love to help them! Thanks again!!

letcowbotup
1/05/2015

"great experience"

Rocky was very professional, andknowledgeable .a great experience, and would recommend anyone who wants to buy a new car, or truck, to see Rocky. YOU GO BIG BOY. ..LOL.

Don Carter

January 13, 2015

Thanks for your review! We appreciate the recommendation, and we look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment! Make sure and give us a like on Facebook!

Mary
1/05/2015

"The Best."

The best experience we have ever had purchasing a new car. Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable about the car, prices, insurance and the financing process.

January 13, 2015

Thanks Mary! Make sure you let your friends know where the best place to buy a car in Louisiana is! See you soon!

aconkovich
1/04/2015

"New auto purchase"

I purchased a new Charger through Cameo Buckner, it was the best experience I have had in 30 years of auto purchase. Cameo is knowledgeable and professional at all times, I will be back again.

January 13, 2015

Congrats on your new Charger! Thanks for choosing Hebert's, and if there's anything else we can do for you, just give Cameo a call or stop by for a visit! See you soon!

Reviews of Rocky  Hargiss