Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

1155 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop,
Shreveport, Louisiana 71105
Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Info
About Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep is your leading new and used car dealer in Shreveport, LA! We are fully stocked with the most fuel efficient and versatile cars, trucks, and SUVs in the market - the new Jeep, Chrysler, Ram and Dodge models. Visit our Shreveport, Louisiana Chrysler, Dodge, Ram and Jeep dealership today for a great deal on the world's best cars!

About Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Learn More

kelly.baker.7777019
4/28/2016

"Awesome deals"

1 car 1 truck in 2 days. Thanks to Rocky this is how we roll. Our relationship with HTC started 2 yrs ago because of Rocky. Traded a 2012 1500 single cab sport for a new 2014 2500 crew cab 4x4 6.4 Hemi. Proud owners of a 2016 1500 crew cab 4x4 ram and 2016 200S. Go see Rocky he will get you the deal you need to make your new car purchases affordable.

April 28, 2016

We appreciate your continued business, Kelly! We look forward to earning it again in the future!

Stefanie
4/23/2016

"Best service I have ever received!!!"

I am extremely pleased with the service I received from David Rivas and Herbert's Town and Country. They went above and beyond to accommodate my wants!! It was accomplished mostly through text which made the process so much easier for me!! Thanks again for everything!!! I am super excited about my 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee!!

The finance lady!! I forgot her name. She was a pleasure also!!!

April 28, 2016

Thanks, Stefanie! We are glad you enjoyed using our texting service! We look forward to serving you again in the future--congratulations on your new vehicle!

south mississippi
4/22/2016

"We had our last jeep for 18 years."

Our overall rating of Heberts auto dealership at this point would be a 10.We haven't had an opportunity to use the repair center.

April 28, 2016

Thanks for your review! We look forward to continuing to provide you with an exceptional service!

riquisha davenport
4/20/2016

"Amazing"

Your are awesome thank u so much he did his magic on me. I really appreciate your help . again I'm happy with my deal

April 20, 2016

Thanks for your kind word, Riquisha! We look forward to seeing you at your next oil change!

Big Lou
4/19/2016

"Renewed hope for car buyers"

I hate buying cars. David Rivas and Herbert's Town and Country ended a 6 month search for a decent buying experience with the right car. They treated me like a valued customer and not a one-time target for maximum profit. The best buying experience of my long life. Many thanks to David and Herbert's Town and Country

April 20, 2016

We're glad you felt valued at our dealership, Big Lou! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and look forward to doing so again in the future!

Jerry
4/16/2016

"Jeep Grand Cherokee"

I was looking for a Jeep Grand Cherokee. Cameo listened to what I wanted and helped me find it with no pressure. This is the third auto that I have bought from this dealer.

April 18, 2016

We appreciate your repeat business, Jerry. We're glad we could help you into a new Grand Cherokee and look forward to seeing you at your next oil change!

Elizabeth Marlar
4/16/2016

"Amazing dealership!!!"

I came in to just look, and thanks to the wonderful deals and service I went home with a '16 Challenger SXT Plus! My salesman, Cameo, was outstanding! He made sure my experience was amazing from start to finish! I will definitely be doing more business with Cameo and Hebert's Town and Country!

April 18, 2016

Thanks for your review, Elizabeth! Great choice on your Challenger SXT Plus--you're going to have a lot of fun in that coupe. Congratulations!

Tyler-Texas
4/13/2016

"Why did I waste my time at other Dealerships?!?!?!?"

All I got from other Dealerships was smoke & mirrors, lip-service and a whole lot of BS! David gave me the BEST deal the FIRST time with NO hassles. We drove 3 hours out of our way to buy from this Dealership and it was STILL the smoothest and most enjoyable car buying experience of my life. I will NEVER buy a car from anyone else EVER again!

Krystal Peretin

April 18, 2016

We appreciate you taking the trip to come see us! Thank you for your review and giving us the opportunity to help you into a new vehicle. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Happy driving!

Charles
4/12/2016

"Best vehicle buying experience I have ever had. "

Jere was the salesperson I had the pleasure to work with when I went to Hebert's Town and Country this weekend, looking to purchase a truck. He was straight forward and honest with me. He helped me check available incentives through my bank, the dealership, and the manufacturer. I didn't feel like the vehicle was ridiculously overpriced like most dealerships will do, then they give you a bunch of mark downs to feel like you're getting a great deal. I didn't feel like Jere was doing everything to get every dollar he could out of me. I never at one time felt like I was being swindled in any way, shape, or form. I feel I got more for my trade in than it was worth. I feel Jere (who has 17 years with Hebert's) is genuinely there to help people get a reliable vehicle for a reasonable price. He was not obligated to help me find those additional incentives. He chose to. I have shopped many of the dealerships in the Shreveport/Bossier area, as I have purchased 3 vehicles here now. I can say with 100% certainty, I will go back to Hebert's when I need something else. I have already recommended Hebert's to my friends, co-workers, and family. Never before have I been into a dealership where I felt like the staff was working with the customers as a team to make the car buying experience as painless and convenient as possible. I've always felt it was a competition, when I went vehicle shopping, to see who (between the customer and the dealer) could take advantage of the other. When Jere started helping me search my bank's website to find an additional incentive, I was shocked. After meeting the other employees there, I now understand. This place is more concerned with getting customers to come back again. I don't believe I could have gotten the deal I got with Hebert's anywhere else. Sorry for the long winded reply. I feel I can't say enough to stress to all of those looking for a vehicle... GO TO HEBERT'S TOWN AND COUNTRY!

April 18, 2016

Charles, thank you so much for leaving us this glowing review. It truly means a lot to hear that your experience with us was so positive, as our transparency, helpfulness and service-minded approach to vehicles sales all make up a culture we pride ourselves in. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business, and we look forward to earning it again in the future. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

JK
4/12/2016

"excellent service, excellent support, "

the whole team @ Herbert's town and country gave me always the feeling " I'm welcome" They gave me a great support and an excellent service. That is my third car I bought @ Herbert's and I will definitely come back for another vehicle.

April 14, 2016

You are always welcome at our dealership! Thank you for your continued business--we appreciate your review and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Happy driving!

Reviews of David Rivas