Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

1155 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop,
Shreveport, Louisiana 71105
Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Info
About Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep is your leading new and used car dealer in Shreveport, LA! We are fully stocked with the most fuel efficient and versatile cars, trucks, and SUVs in the market - the new Jeep, Chrysler, Ram and Dodge models. Visit our Shreveport, Louisiana Chrysler, Dodge, Ram and Jeep dealership today for a great deal on the world's best cars!

About Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Lsledge22
9/02/2015

"Great experience "

Everyone at the dealership is very friendly & makes sure you are assisted & taken care of! My personal salesman was very thorough with explaining everything & very friendly! Best experience I have had a dealership!

Stephesquivel09
9/01/2015

"David Rivas 100%"

Great experience @Hebert's Town and Country!!! Just bought our new Jeep Renegade!!! LOVE IT!! DAVID is the man to see if you're looking to buy a new ride! Good customer service and also speaks Spanish so double points for that!

September 02, 2015

We love the Renegade! Thanks for your business and your feedback. We'll see you at your first oil change!

TTheus92
8/31/2015

"Great experience buying my first car! "

I already had a used car picked out that I saw on Autotrader.com and planned to go get it the next day. I went to Hebert's "just to look" before I made the 3 hour drive to Arkansas to a dealership with not so good reviews. I found a used Jeep Wrangler at Hebert's in amazing condition with low miles. I fell in love with it and Cameo Buckner worked very hard to get me a great deal on my Jeep. I am very happy with the service that I received at Hebert's and definitely recommend them!

September 02, 2015

Love the Jeep! Thank you for your review and for the opportunity to help you find the perfect vehicle. See you at your first oil change!

Addisgrammy
8/31/2015

"David and Herbert's A Winning Combination "

I bought a 3500 Dodge dually from David and it was a pleasure to work with him. Great customer service as well as a great deal!!! I would highly recommend buying your next vehicle from David!!

September 02, 2015

We are so pleased to hear about your great experience with us. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

fleetmgr

"New truck purchase"

Very easy to work with and on time delivery. A great dealership to work with on service issues and very friendly staff. Would highly recommend.

September 02, 2015

We love to get feedback from those we have worked with, so we appreciate your kind review! Thank you!

J & N
8/31/2015

"Great Experience for New Buyers"

After looking online for used cars and trucks in our area, my husband found the one that he really wanted. We sent an inquiry and Rocky was quick to respond with what we needed and was available the next day for us to come by and see the truck. My husband and I were nervous about going through a dealership to get a truck but Rocky was able to get us what we needed and the financing to get us on our way! He was patient and did everything he could to get us into the truck we wanted! We were happy with our purchase and with our experience overall. We will definitely be going to Hebert's again!

September 02, 2015

Thank you for your business and kind words! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Juan & Elaine
8/28/2015

"David and Hevert's--Fantastic Customer Service!"

David was great to work with on the purchase of the new truck. He was very well-informed about the whole process and about the vehicle. This purchase at Herbert’s dealership was our second one. The people who work at the dealership have always been professional and make every effort to satisfy the customer. Overall David and the dealership were both exceptional to work with. We will definitely recommend him and the dealership to others. Fantastic customer service!

September 02, 2015

Thanks for leaving us this review! We pride ourselves in offering unparalleled customer service and we appreciate you giving us the opportunity to earn your business.

Rodney DeLatin
8/26/2015

"David and Hebert's - a winning combination! "

When I stopped by Hebert's I was actually set on buying a Ford. I expressed this to David and he told me he was going to make sure I didn't leave......and I didn't. David did not pressure me or attempt to convince me to purchase anything but what I wanted. An excellent salesperson to say the least.

September 02, 2015

Thanks for your review! We are very thankful that David is a part of our team. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Brian & Mandy
8/25/2015

"A+ Excellent Service"

David and his entire team went over and beyond to make us happy and make sure we were satisfied. I would recommend him and his team to anyone. We are exceptionally happy customers.

September 02, 2015

We are happy to hear you enjoyed our experience with us, we really appreciate your business!

tater
8/24/2015

"Outstanding Experience"

I drove from Little Rock and it was definitely worth it. Probably the best car buying experience I have had. I got a fair value for my trade in and an excellent deal on the vehicle I purchased. I appreciate the team getting everything done quickly. My vehicle was ready when I arrived. The staff was focused, well prepared, and did not waste my time. I am very pleased with my purchase from Hebert Town & Country. Thank you Preston. You, as well as the entire staff, did a great job. BH

September 02, 2015

Thanks for making the journey to see us! We appreciate your business and your kind review, and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviews of David Rivas