Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

1155 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop,
Shreveport, Louisiana 71105
Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Info
About Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep is your leading new and used car dealer in Shreveport, LA! We are fully stocked with the most fuel efficient and versatile cars, trucks, and SUVs in the market - the new Jeep, Chrysler, Ram and Dodge models. Visit our Shreveport, Louisiana Chrysler, Dodge, Ram and Jeep dealership today for a great deal on the world's best cars!

About Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

johnny.pearce
7/03/2015

"Buyin a jeep"

Buying a new car was the best I have experienced and I have bought over 50 new cars in my life. There were no sale gimmicks, no high sales tactics just plain good business. Mr Buckner was extremely interested in making me comfortable in my purchase and showing me just the things I wanted. If I were to buy another I would go back to me Buckner and no one else

July 06, 2015

Jeep looks great! Thanks for choosing Hebert's, and we really appreciate the recommendation! If there's anything else we can do for you, please let us know! We'll see you at your next oil change!

David car guy
7/02/2015

"Ram truck"

David is a very friendly and decent man. He helped us through ever step of the process. Thank you very much and my next purchase will be from Town and Country.

July 06, 2015

That's great to hear! We appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you soon!

jhalbmaier
7/01/2015

"Hebert's Rocks"

I have purchased 4 vehicles from Hebert's. The sales department doesn't push or pressure you into buying. DON Williams is very nice and easy.to work with. #JeepLove.

July 01, 2015

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate your repeat, repeat business, and we hope to see you again soon!

Coth5256
7/01/2015

"Great car buying experience "

David was very nice , helpful and most of all very professional he made this car buying experience a very good one for us. Thank you for everything. Billy and Lendia

July 01, 2015

Thanks for your review, Billy and Lendia! We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your car!

Destiney25
6/29/2015

"Awesome"

He was so nice and helpful to me. He made my first car purchase experience the best! I'm so thankful he was my car salesman.

June 30, 2015

Thanks for the review! We'll see you next time!

Paula L
6/29/2015

"Best Deal"

Buying a new car from Rocky was the easiest process ever. I bought a brand new Dodge Journey and I love it. I would highly recommend anyone in the market for a new ride to use him.

June 30, 2015

We love having Rocky on our team. Thanks for the review, and congrats on the Journey! We'll see you at your next oil change!

G Elder
6/27/2015

"overwhelmed by ease of purchase"

David Rivas and the team at Herbert's Town and Country made our Ram 1500 purchase easy and enjoyable. We were walked through the whole process with no waiting for financing, insurance, licensing, etc. David is representative of what I look for in a sales person... a straight shooter who listens to his customers. His youth and energy are complemented with his willingness to represent his customer during the price negotiation process. I would not hesitate to do business with him again. I've been buying cars for 38 years, and up until now, I can only remember the name of one sales person I have dealt with. That person was straight-forward and gained my trust by just being honest. Well, now I have 2 names to remember by adding David Rivas to that short, preferred list. Thank you, David and team Hebert!

Krystal Peretin

June 30, 2015

That's great to hear! Thanks so much for the review, and we'll see you at your first oil change!

Mtwarren
6/26/2015

" David Rivas puts the "Riv" in Riveting!!!!"

If your looking for a completely worry and hassle free car buying experience. Then David is your man!!! Takes care of you from start to finish with honesty and impeccable service.

June 30, 2015

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time!

TerrieP
6/25/2015

"My Dream Car"

I am now the proud owner of a 2015 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker. Jere Merritt was absolutely wonderful as he handled the ordering, and final delivery of my "baby". He even pointed out an imperfection in the door panel that will be corrected as soon as the new panel arrives. I would absolutely recommend Hebert's Town and Country to anyone looking for a new or used car. Mr. Hebert has a terrific staff and does the right thing every time. Thank you Hebert's and most of all, thank you, Jere!

June 25, 2015

Congrats on the beautiful Scat Pack, Terrie! It's a wonderful car, and we hope you enjoy every minute of it. Thanks for choosing Hebert's, and we look forward to seeing you at your next oil change!

Robby Bailey
6/24/2015

"new truck purchase"

I went to look at and possibly purchase a used truck. My sales person Frederick Robinson was very pleasant and helpful in showing me what I came to see and then several new trucks before I decided on the one that I wanted. The whole purchase experience was very pleasant.

June 25, 2015

Thanks for your review! We appreciate your business and hope you're enjoying the new truck!

Reviews of David Rivas