Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

1155 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop,
Shreveport, Louisiana 71105
Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Info
About Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep is your leading new and used car dealer in Shreveport, LA! We are fully stocked with the most fuel efficient and versatile cars, trucks, and SUVs in the market - the new Jeep, Chrysler, Ram and Dodge models. Visit our Shreveport, Louisiana Chrysler, Dodge, Ram and Jeep dealership today for a great deal on the world's best cars!

About Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Learn More

Prunyon
9/21/2016

"it is not the most customer centered."

I had my new Jeep in to have a warranty part replaced, The parts manager and his staff were fabulous. The wrong part had been ordered and they got on the phone and took care of it immediately. Pick up time just wasn't up to par. The gentleman who went to get my car brought it round, left the door open, didn't speak and walked away. Had to call to him and chase him down to find where my keys were left. Someone else suggested to him that they were in the cup holder. He looked and said yes they're there. What would it have taken to say here is your key, put it in my hand and said have a nice day? Training and care.

September 21, 2016

Thank you for sharing with us your experience. We strive to improve every day. We are sorry to hear that some of your experience didn't demonstrate what we believe in. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with our parts department. We hope to continue to have the opportunity to work with you in the future.

car2016
9/20/2016

"Wonderful and everyone was very helpful!"

Wonderful experience! We live out of town, and we were on a time frame in order to get vehicle back home and hidden from my daughter. They had us in and out very fast. Everyone was friendly and helpful.

September 20, 2016

Thank you for the awesome rating! We are more than happy to help. Glad you were able to still hide it from your daughter. That will be a great surprise! We hope to see you and your family soon!

Johnyeparks
9/19/2016

"Super fast and accommodating! "

I contacted David on a Wed about getting something for my son for college. I wanted something low miles with a price to match! He texted me a few and I made an appointment to see him 3 hours before a party I was throwing for my parents. We were done in 1 hour with a new vehicle and made it to the party on time!

September 20, 2016

Johny, Thank you for coming to see us. We are glad you made it to the party on time. we will always try to serve our customers in a timely and professional manner. David is a great member of our team. Feel free to come back and see us anytime!

tiffiney
9/14/2016

"Excellent!"

My express was great and a smooth transition. Mrs. Gwen was very helpful and took my concerns into consideration, upon finding the right vehicle for me.

Sales: Gwendolyn Walker (Experience was EXCELLENT)

September 14, 2016

Tiffiney, we are really happy for you! We work really hard to find the right vehicles for our customers. We hope to serve you again in the future. From all of us here at Town and Country, Good Luck and Drive Safe!

81toyota
9/13/2016

"In and out in no time."

I knew what I wanted and the price that I was willing to pay. There was no hassle and the overall experience was great. Would defiantly recommend Herbert's Town and Country.

September 14, 2016

We are really happy we were able to work with you. Thank you for the great rating! We always try to make every customer's car needs a hassle free experience. Hopefully we will get an opportunity to serve you again in the future!

Miguel21
9/10/2016

"It was awesome, everyone was nice!"

David was very helpful, he went completely out of his way to get me what I wanted. Couldn't have had a better experience financing for my first time!

September 12, 2016

Miguel, we are so happy that you got an opportunity to work with David. He's a really good guy. Our staff takes pride in working with everyone that comes to see us. You are always welcome to come by and see us!

Rjroy44
9/09/2016

"RocKY did anot awesome job"

Great experience at the dealership. Everyone was helpful from the front of the dealership to the back. My salesman Rocky did a wonderful job and I would recommend him to anyone looking to buy a truck. Look forward to doing more business with him in the future.

September 09, 2016

We are so glad that Rocky was able to help you. Our team works really hard to try to find exactly what anyone who comes to see us is looking for. Its great to hear that you had a really good experience. It is definitely what we strive for! Come back to see us!

Northwood
9/09/2016

"wonderful experience "

SALES, when you think of auto sales you feel pressured, uncomfortable, and just down right hate it. I've got 2 words for you, (Daniel Hester) a finger from God, a friend, a guy you can trust. He will not lead you astray, he has a shovel and clears the path, makes it the easiest buying experience you will ever have when purchasing your vehicle, a investment you can be proud of. Please go to him and heberts for your next vehicle. 4 words, (Great Man Daniel Hester) Go to Him

September 09, 2016

We are really glad you found exactly what you needed. When it comes to finding the right car, we try to listen and always demonstrate great customer service. Mr. Hester is a great part of our team. Feel free to come back and see us!

Sharp Family
9/07/2016

"Cliffard and Town and Country are GREAT!"

Excellent service by Clifford at Hebert's Town and Country. He was more than helpful and made buying my first Jeep an easy, smooth, great experience. If you are looking for someone who cares about making sure you have a comfortable experience, go see Clifford!!

September 07, 2016

Sharp family, we are so glad you love the Jeep! Clifford works very hard and we take great pride in our customer service. Come back to see us!

Crayoncrew27
9/06/2016

"Overall Wonderful Experience"

First time using Hebert's. Had an absolute wonderful experience. Monica Johnson is the best and most knowledgeable salesperson I have ever done business with.

September 07, 2016

We are so happy to know that you loved your first experience with us! We will work hard to make sure you continue to enjoy being one of our customers! Come back to see us!

Reviews of David Rivas