Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

1155 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop, Shreveport, Louisiana 71105
Open Now 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM Hours

David Rivas, Sales Consultant, Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

David Rivas

Rodd Singleton, New Car Manager, Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Rodd Singleton

New Car Manager
Colby Currier, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Colby Currier

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Monica Johnson, Sales Consultant, Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Monica Johnson

April 25, 2017

"Excellent customer service"

- UK couple

This was our first time buying a car in the US. David and the team at Town and Country made it a pleasurable and effortless experience. Professional and courteous. Thanks once again.

April 21, 2017

"Works to get you want you want"

- Mikeromanyak585

Rocky was great. Treated us with respect and worked hard to get us exactly what we wanted at the price we wanted. If you gonna buy a car here use rocky!

April 21, 2017

"Excellent Personal Service"

- JudyB

From the moment I called, to arriving at the Service Department, I received personal attention to my vehicle. Chuck Phipps returned my call within 15 minutes and addressed my concern quickly. Upon arriving, Chuck was attentive to my concern immediately and assigned me to the care of John Frazier. John continued the excellent personal attention and I knew my vehicle was going to receive the proper repairs. The ladies were so pleasant in the service department also! John was in constant communication with us about the repairs and overall it was an easy process. I recommend this top notch service department to anyone!

New 2016 Ram 2500, $34106