Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Showroom Hours: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM Closed

Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Info
About Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep is your leading new and used car dealer in Shreveport, LA! We are fully stocked with the most fuel efficient and versatile cars, trucks, and SUVs in the market - the new Jeep, Chrysler, Ram and Dodge models. Visit our Shreveport, Louisiana Chrysler, Dodge, Ram and Jeep dealership today for a great deal on the world's best cars!

About Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

DanB
2/23/2015

"Low Pressure"

One of the easiest and low pressure major purchases I have ever made. I was not hounded by salesmen and Fred did not insult my intelligence one bit. He knew I was knowledgeable and had my mind made up and worked with me to make the deal happen. I appreciate that very much. Jeff Brooks handled the paperwork portion like a champ. Again, low pressure even with having to work with me to redo a portion.

Wazeerah
2/21/2015

"Best buying experience I've. Ever had"

Rocky made my car buying experience the best I've ever had. He was calm and did everything I ask of him, I recommend this sales person to everyone. After I left and everything was completed I cried tears of joy. Rocky treated me with respect and he's the best sales person and friend to me I just can't say enough about the experience . If your looking for a car go see Rocky he will help you and get you what you want not what the other dealers want you to have. My overall experience was just fantastic.

Queenb1980
2/15/2015

"Great Customer Service"

I came in today to just look around and get some info on purchasing a pre-owned vehicle. Mr. Cameo was so helpful. He worked with me until I was able to purchase my Dodge Nitro. Thanks to him and his generous time I will never forget his good customer service and lovely attitude. Thanks

Redneck
2/05/2015

"They talked me into it again "

I have been going to this dealership for years . The last 4 vehicles I bought came from there . 1 pickup truck 2 minivans town and country and now the grand caravan . Rocky made the deal so easy and I am not easy to work with . I will take a year to buy . With the right price who can walk away . As far as dependability I have always gotten 200.000 miles on these vehicles . These vans hold the road very well . The only problem I have is that note that comes every month . So yes I do recommend this dealership for your next purchase . Look up Rocky on Internet sales .

February 09, 2015

Rocky is one of our best! Thanks for continuing to come back to Hebert's; it is repeat customers like you that make the difference! We appreciate you coming in, and we'll be seeing you at your next oil change!

southbossiergrizz
1/31/2015

"Best Place to Buy a Vehicle"

Roy Graves is the nicest person I've ever met. This is my eighth car from him, and plan more in the future! He is a real pleasure to deal with. Also, Don in finance made the transaction very seamless. It's great to see people that actually love their job and really care about the customer! I will always seek my vehicles from Hebert's Town and Country!

Don in Finance

February 09, 2015

Roy and Don are some of our best! Thanks for your repeat, repeat, repeat business!! We appreciate it, and look forward to working with you in the future!

Mika

"Awesome"

I love my car and my salesman..thanks for everything I will continue to recommend people there..Fred you are the best..Thanks Fomika Lee

February 09, 2015

Thanks for your review Fomika! Fred is a great salesman, and we're glad he was able to get you the best deal on your new car! Thanks for your business, and we'll see you at your first oil change!

ahesser

"Excellent Experience"

My wife and I enjoyed our vehicle purchase from Monica so much that we purchased a second jeep from her within 2 weeks of our first purchase.

February 09, 2015

Thanks for both of your purchases! Monica is a great member of our team, and we're glad she was able to get you taken care of! If there's anything else she or we can do for you, just let us know! Thanks again!

bpcunning
1/30/2015

"How car buying should be; great price, service, and speed"

Rocky made this process as easy as buying a book on amazon. A total of 2 phonecalls and a dozen text messages, and he had the contract overnighted to me. 2 days later the car is in my driveway, from Shreveport to Houston without ever having to leave home. Not to mention he had a better price than anyone in town, and the exact vehicle I wanted. I can't say enough about how smooth and easy my car buying experience was, and despite the distance will absolutely call on Rocky and Hebert's again next time I'm in the market.

February 09, 2015

Thanks for shopping Hebert's! Our goal is for every customer's experience to be as good as yours, so we're especially glad to hear this! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, and we look forward to working with you again! If you're ever in Shreveport, stop by! Thanks again!

T.C.
1/28/2015

"The Service Department is a Diaster"

My experience was a DISASTER. I found the service department to be unorganized, uninformative and overall-unprofessional. All service departments have a standardized book that tells them how long a repair to a vehicle should take. I made arrangements the day before to bring my vehicle in for service on the next morning. I got there at 06:45 hours and was the third one in line. At 09:30ish, I asked what was going on with my truck and was told they were performing the services I requested. By 12:30PM, it still wasn't done, when I demanded my truck be returned to me. I was told that it was up on a lift and that the technician said that I needed a fuel and air filter. (Oddly, I came for an oil change, wash and a recall and had nothing to do with the air intake or fuel system. Oh, let's just sell me something else on a 2005 2500 Ram with 10,400 miles on it. Really?) It was only then that I was offered a shuttle home but was told I still had to wait because the driver was at lunch... After telling them to take thier time to fix it (casue God knows I don't want to have to come back for them to repair anything), I left by my own volition. At 4:47PM, I get a phone call from the service manager, himself, to inform me that the truck was done, BUT it hadn’t been washed and to call him if I still wanted that service performed. REALLY? It's evident that the service department can't support the sales this dealership makes. Next time, I need service to this truck; I'll take it somewhere else, anywhere else. This type of behavior is why my other truck and car is a Honda...

Justin and his female co-worker

February 05, 2015

This is disappointing to hear. Customer satisfaction is our No. 1 goal. We’d like to talk to you about your experience. Please contact Alan Perdue at (318)221-9000; he is expecting your call. Thanks.

wmt1981
1/26/2015

"Dodge Journey"

Personable staff, knowledgeable and totally committed to giving the buyer as close to what they want as they can get! I never felt hassled or pressured. I test drove several vehicles before finally deciding on one. After going to several other lots my final decision came down to the people at this lot. Fred worked very hard to get me in my journey with all the bells and whistles that i wanted. Don had to be the friendliest finance manager I have ever worked with. Although we were handling business it did not feel cold. I will recommend this company to all my family and friends, and if I'm ever in the market for another vehicle I will definitely be back.

Donald Carter

February 09, 2015

Our people are what set us apart! Thanks for coming in, and for doing your business with Fred and Hebert's! We appreciate you, and if we can help you again, please just let us know! We'll see you at your first oil change!

Reviews of Rocky  Hargiss