Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

1155 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop,
Shreveport, Louisiana 71105
Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Info
About Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep is your leading new and used car dealer in Shreveport, LA! We are fully stocked with the most fuel efficient and versatile cars, trucks, and SUVs in the market - the new Jeep, Chrysler, Ram and Dodge models. Visit our Shreveport, Louisiana Chrysler, Dodge, Ram and Jeep dealership today for a great deal on the world's best cars!

About Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Learn More

Buying a Jeep
5/30/2016

"Buying a Jeep"

David was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. Very helpful with the selection and very efficient through the whole buying process. I would certainly recommend David as a salesman

Kristy in finance

May 31, 2016

Thanks for your kind words and recommendation! We look forward to seeing you at your next oil change!

newcar
5/17/2016

"Very good sales rep"

I would have liked a better trade in quote but my overall experience was good. I had a very good salesman he worked very hard to get me the best deal possible.

May 31, 2016

Thanks for leaving us a review! We are glad you had a good experience with us and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Bubbaarmstrong
5/16/2016

"Such a joke of customer service. "

Visited their online store and inquired about a purchase because I work out of town and had to do most of the footwork over the phone. Set up and appointment and visited dealership when I returned. Guy was not friendly at all. Was very nonchalant about making a sale. Told us some bs story about our credit and funding that didn't sound right to us. Wouldn't explain. So we drove to Bossier city to another dealership and purchased a brand new Durango that he could have sold us. Oh well! Guess our money wasn't green enough.

May 31, 2016

We're sorry we weren't able to work out a deal this time, but hope that you'll give us another chance to earn your business back in the future. Thanks for your feedback.

Raven1006

"New purchase"

Excellent service- Cameo provided superb service in selection of vehicle and follow up. Not sure if managers name but he was outstanding also- the entire process was pleasant experience- the finance manager was a joy and made that process actually fun and also speedy

May 31, 2016

We appreciate your kind words! Congratulations on your new vehicle!

LarryA45
5/16/2016

"Great new car buying experience"

Cameo Buckner did an outstanding job helping me purchase my new car. When I picked up the car he took extra time to explain all the features and made sure I was comfortable with operating the car. The entire experience was fantastic.

May 31, 2016

Thanks for your review, Larry! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Patsy
5/16/2016

"A very awesome experience!!"

I was warmly received at the dealership by Cameo Buckner, from the beginning..he was courteous, helpful and very knowledgeable. He spent a lot of time with me and answered all my questions. He took the time to explain in detail all the functions of my vehicle. I absolutely love my Jeep and I would recommend Cameo to anyone who is looking to purchase a vehicle. I feel that i have made a friend. Cameo will be there for me with any issues that may arise and i have absolutely no doubt he will make sure everything will be taken care of..Cameo you are the best!

May 16, 2016

Thanks for leaving us these kind words, Patsy! We truly appreciate it and are thankful for the opportunity to provide you with top-notch service. We look forward to seeing you again soon. In the meantime--happy driving!

NewCarBuyerJeep
5/08/2016

"Excellent"

Jere made it a smooth and easy car buying process! I would recommend him to anyone that is interested in buying a Chrysler family automobile.

May 16, 2016

We appreciate your recommendation! We look forward to serving you again in the future!

T Tisdon
5/07/2016

"God sent "

Today, my mom took me to the big car sales event. I honestly didn't want to go but she dragged me on out I wasn't even looking. When we got there we met this wonderful lady with an awesome personality and beautiful smile her name was Tonya, she took us to look at cars and did an awesome job waiting on me to decide on something because like I said, "I wasn't looking". Finally we found something she got the ball rolling, then handed it over to her partner Rocky to work some magic. He worked alright and did an awesome job everything fell in place like pieces to a puzzle from conversation to getting the papers signed on me a a brand new vehicle!!! I would definitely recommend the both of them to any one I know they were both so sweet and kind even my kid loved them lol. It was an awesome experience and great team work.

Tonya

May 16, 2016

We appreciate the recommendation and we're glad we could help find the right vehicle for you at our event! Thanks for stopping by, and we look forward to seeing you again at your next oil change!

MorganDallas
5/05/2016

"Awesome"

I am so in love with my new Jeep Cherokee!!! Mr. Daniel , Mr. Beau helped make all of my dreams become a reality!! This is my first car and they helped me understand the process, payments, etc. I appreciate their service, kindness, and patience!!!

May 16, 2016

Congratulations on your first vehicle--you made an excellent choice with the Jeep Cherokee! If there's anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to let us know. Happy driving!

Nowhereman11
5/04/2016

"Excellente!!!!!!"

Dealt with Jere Merritt online at first. A first class guy all the way. Great dealership experience as well. Love the 2016 Jeep Patriot!!!! Thanks guys, we'll be back when my sister needs a new vehicle!!!!

May 16, 2016

Great choice on the Jeep Patriot! Thanks for giving us the opportunity to serve you--we look forward to doing so again in the future!

Reviews of Cameo Buckner