Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

1155 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop, Shreveport, Louisiana 71105

David Rivas, Sales Consultant, Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

David Rivas

Rocky  Hargiss, Internet Sales, Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Rocky Hargiss

Internet Sales
Cameo Buckner, Sales Consultant, Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Cameo Buckner

Preston Evans, Internet Sales, Hebert's Town and Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Preston Evans

Internet Sales

July 21, 2017

"Fantastic service"

- Kelly Kruithof

My experience with David Rivas was fantastic! He was extremely accommodating and helpful! He answered any question I had and made me very comfortable! The process was very smooth and quick! Would recommend David to anyone looking to buy a new or used car!!

July 18, 2017

"Best experience by far!"

- Erikaann0724

I have bought a few vehicles in my lifetiime, and to be honest it was never something I enjoyed. But it was so different this time! David was so awesome! He's professional, friendly, and he never made me feel pressured (like other experiences in the past). He goes the extra mile and then some for his customers! Wonderful experience and I'll send others to see him, and of course I'll be back for my next purchase!

July 12, 2017

"The Best!"

- Steve & Janette Melton

We have always received great service and the staff is wonderful. We love Clifford Salone we always use him as our salesperson. Ask for Clifford when you visit!

Clifford Salone