Herb Chambers BMW of Sudbury

Peter Vargo

March 27, 2017

"CPO purchase"

- KS

Easy, honest car-buying and selling. Will assuredly go back to Ali to buy my next BMW. Wonderful experience. No pressure. Excellent communication and very personable.

March 24, 2017

"Turning my Experience into a GREAT one!"

- John, Lori

I have to share my turn around story. The General Manager went out of his way to make my experience 100% better!!! I really appreciate how genuinely concerned he was and all his efforts to correct my prior experience. Class Act!!! This is how you get it done! Thank you for caring!! Thank you to Joe, Christian, Brad, and most of all Pranav

March 13, 2017

"Professional Attitude - Service Exceeded Expectations!"

- VS123

The service light on my year old X1 indicated an oil change was required. I had purchased my X1 and had had the very first service done at another Boston Metrowest dealer. I decided to give BMW of Sudbury a try - even though, location wise I preferred the dealership I bought my car from. I have had some grudges against both the sales and service experience at the other dealership. William Kramer, my service advisor at BMW Sudbury, was very professional in his approach. He advised me that my car needed new wipers and cabin air / fuel filters, beside the oil change. He also listened patiently to a concern I had regarding the TPM. Since I had walked in without an appointment, William gave me an good estimate of the waiting time. I also raised another concern about BMW all-weather floor liners( rear passenger) getting warped - I had purchased these at the other dealer. William took a look and after discussing warranty with the parts department informed me if I could get the receipt he could explore getting them replaced. The other dealership was kind enough to email me a copy of the receipt. William got them replaced! I will like to mention that I had brought this issue (floor liners) to the notice of the dealership I had purchased the car and floor liners from - when I got towed to them last month to get a tire (damaged by a pot hole) replaced. Their parts department told it was too late now, saying if I had raised this issue within 2-3 months of purchasing, they could have considered my request. I will like to mention that the other dealership had offered me these floor liners free in exchange for a good sales experience review ( 5 stars on all front). I refused and had paid for the floor liners. I never wrote the sales review for them. I was very impressed with the politeness of William Kramer ( BMW of Sudbury). He is a true professional and patiently "listens" to customer concerns and addresses them. BMW Sudbury is my new stop for future BMW service. Highly recommended!

New 2017 BMW 328, $47988