Herb Chambers BMW of Sudbury

Peter Vargo

January 13, 2017

"Lease a BMW X3"

- Shakes

Originally we planned to lease an X1, but finally we were convinced to lease an X3 instead. Rafael Rohden has been very professional, helpful and easy and comfortable to talk. He tried to help us by all means. We are very satisfied with the deal and hope to continue to do business with him in the future. Only one downside comment is that the time for the final sign of all the documents took way much longer than we expected (hours), maybe because of year-end busy time, but a better arrangement would be appreciated.

January 08, 2017

"Great experience "

- TerryK

This was the easiest car shopping experience I ever had. Jimmy was wonderful -- he immediately directed me to the car that best fit my needs and worked out a good deal. He answered all my questions -- very knowledgeable.

January 04, 2017

"Quick and Very Efficient Process"

- HH

John, and BMW of Sudbury, did a great job in making the purchase of my third car with them an efficient process. They were accommodating when issues arose and resolved them in a fair manner that benefited both parties. John was always polite and friendly and communicated the information quickly and accurately. He is an experienced BMW representative who has excellent knowledge of the product and was able to answer my questions himself or get the answer quickly.

New 2017 BMW 650, $103405