Herb Chambers BMW of Sudbury

Client Advisor
Kenneth Meltzer, Service Advisor, Herb Chambers BMW of Sudbury

Kenneth Meltzer

August 18, 2017

"Bought (leased) my first BMW!"

- Madore9

This past weekend I had the wonderful experience of purchasing my first BMW, Charlie was honest and helpful throughout. He showed great enthusiasm for the brand itself, while also being incredibly knowledgeable. I felt no pressure whatsoever, a rare feeling when buying a car. I am thrilled with my purchase and have no regrets. Not sure I would've gotten the deal done with anyone else. The entire experience was enjoyable and would recommend him to anyone else looking to purchase a BMW.

Charlie Guthrie

July 30, 2017

"Great Experience with Umit !!!!"

- Donny623

I was very fortunate to have been able to work with Umit Ozturk as I leased my first BMW , 2017 330i, . Even though Umit was relatively new in his position he demonstrated great instincts and was extremely informative and attentive to detail . After working with Umit I will reccomend this dealership to anyone

Umit Ozturk

July 16, 2017

"Excellent Buying Experience Start to Finish"

- John

After visiting a number of dealers over the last few weeks, I ended up meeting Charlie Karkaetedes at BMW of Sudbury. I am very glad i did. I can't say enough good things about my experience with Charlie - he was totally professional, patient, always helpful, extremely knowledgeable and very generous with his time both during the process and after the deal was done. I also appreciated his low-key, no pressure, no hype approach. If you are in the market for a BMW, call Charlie!

Charlie Karkaetedes