Herb Chambers BMW of Sudbury

Client Advisor

August 19, 2017

"Fantastic Service"

- Gigo W

Ken Meltzer has now helped me service my 2011 BMW 128 more than 3 times over the past year or so. Each time he goes above and beyond to make me feel taken care of, thoroughly explaining problems, negotiating an extended warranty and really putting the customer first. I can't say enough good things!

Kenneth Meltzer

August 18, 2017

"Bought (leased) my first BMW!"

- Madore9

This past weekend I had the wonderful experience of purchasing my first BMW, Charlie was honest and helpful throughout. He showed great enthusiasm for the brand itself, while also being incredibly knowledgeable. I felt no pressure whatsoever, a rare feeling when buying a car. I am thrilled with my purchase and have no regrets. Not sure I would've gotten the deal done with anyone else. The entire experience was enjoyable and would recommend him to anyone else looking to purchase a BMW.

Charlie Guthrie

July 30, 2017

"Great Experience with Umit !!!!"

- Donny623

I was very fortunate to have been able to work with Umit Ozturk as I leased my first BMW , 2017 330i, . Even though Umit was relatively new in his position he demonstrated great instincts and was extremely informative and attentive to detail . After working with Umit I will reccomend this dealership to anyone

Umit Ozturk